Microsoft Exchange

Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.

Work for Microsoft Exchange?
Ibmnotes calendar  2x

Learning about Exchange?

Microsoft Exchange Reviews

Showing 27 Exchange reviews
Exchange review by <span>Lisandro T. G.</span>
Lisandro T. G.

I am the administrator of the mail server

What do you like best?

It is easy to administer, create accounts, configure email connections, the connection via web http and activate sync by tablet and cell phones is an excellent tool, and easy to set them.

What do you dislike?

it is not so easy to install from scratch, you have to do many steps and look for errors online, at least until the 2010 version. I have not installed the most recent one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

previously note the expansion capabilities when buying the standard version and enterprice, by the number of databases for the mailboxes, the standard manages 4 databases nothing else, and the other is to take into account the width of band for the maximum output capacity of the emails, if you put it too high it can take up a lot of disk space, and collapse the IO.

have a personalized mail server with independent reception capabilities, and if I do not receive an email because of its weight, I can increase the ability to enter easily, and then re-adjust it as it was. if you have a limit of 15mb by mail for all mailboxes, you can increase it to 30mg and that's it, which you can not do with a public one.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Exchange
Exchange review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

I'm very impressed with the functionality, reliability and performance with Exchange 2013

What do you like best?

I like the new web management console you can manage it from any workstation without installing any client software

What do you dislike?

5 databases limit for Standard Edition

It does not come with Build in Spam Filter

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always love Exchange Server on-premises. Your email data is completely within your sight, so you know where it is, as well as who is accessing it. You control all security within your environment. Speed of access is often more favorable with on-site scenarios, as the infrastructure is close to the user base

My organization has been using Exchange 2013 for 2 years and I must say that it has improved our Email communication drastically. Exchange 2013 is much more secure than other Email Servers as well.

All my users can access their corporate email/calendar/contacts via Outlook Web Access and via Activesync anywhere in the world.

What Calendar solution do you use?

Exchange review by <span>Sarah R.</span>
Sarah R.

Great for email and calendaring

What do you like best?

I like the appearance and ease of use for both the email and calendar features. The email is speak and easy to use, the calendar is visually appealing. Being able to share my calendar is a useful feature. Also I could not use this product without the multiple accounts feature, which I really appreciate.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the calendar had more color and time feature options but what is available is suitable. Also, I sometimes have difficulty seeing events I have been invited to and sharing event invites with others. For example, when I accept an event, I can no longer view it in my inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you take the time to properly set up multiple accounts if you have them. Also make sure to link your email to calendar. Both take time to do properly but the syncing features are well worth it.

Sharing calendars and maintaining multiple email accounts at once.

Exchange review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

LOVE IT! Great upgrade from Lotus Notes

What do you like best?

We've been a bit behind the times here using Lotus Notes, so this was such a welcome upgrade. The functionality is fantastic! I love the integration with all of the Microsoft suite of products - word, excel, etc. and working from home has never been easier.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools aren't as intuitive (e.g., the auto-responder) so searching and finding and learning the tools takes a bit longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great switch from Notes - welcome to the 21st Century!

Sharing documents is much easier, maintaining schedules and the integration of Skype within the system helps us to know when someone is online and provides quick opportunities to communicate, without the formalities of email, while still having written record you can refer to, unlike phone calls.

Exchange review by User in Higher Education

Sufficient

What do you like best?

The accessibility for everyone at our institution. It's set up as an expectation therefore it actually works to schedule. If they only partially enforced it it wouldn't work.

What do you dislike?

A little tedious when you're on a phone or iPad. Not user friendly for mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're willing to go all in this might be a worthwhile product but don't half-way use the program. Everyone needs to be involved.

Alleviating the many e-mails it takes to schedule meetings and being able to see how busy your coworkers are on given days when you're looking to set up consistent scheduling for teams such as weekly meetings.

Exchange review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Great Product!

What do you like best?

Love the versatility! This is a great program not just for mail, but reminders, meeting and appointment scheduling, and includes options to select a meeting room for your functions.

What do you dislike?

Not much! This is a great user friendly program! Maybe spruce up the graphics?

See above. We heavily rely on this program as a company - both at our large Magnet status hospital and our many off-site outpatient clinics, laboratories, and radiology offices.

Learning about Microsoft Exchange?

* We monitor all Microsoft Exchange reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.