Microsoft Office

(1,591)

Office Productivity Suite Includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint

Work for Microsoft Office?

Learning about Office?

Microsoft Office Reviews

Ask Office a Question
Showing 1,591 Office reviews
Office review by Augustus M.
Augustus M.

"Microsoft Office is the most dynamic software with all Office applications in one place"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Office is that it is easy to use with no basic knowledge. The slick design and simple interface makes Microsoft Office easy to use and get used to it. I also like how Microsoft Office integrates with almost every platform that we use in our agency. For instance, Office 365 integrates with Dropbox Business, which makes it easy to share and upload files after creating them. In addition, I like how it is simple to customize Microsoft Office to meet varying needs of any agency. I use Publisher to create professional presentation at workplace. That way, it is easy to train the staff on aspects of system integration to the corporations that outsource our agency.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is the way Microsoft offer this software at a higher license cost per user. Due to that, it is desirable to reduce the cost estimation. By doing that, they will be able to attract a lot of prospective clients in the existing market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes without hesitation, mainly to all those folks that want office applications like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, OneNote, and Word in one centralized place.

Microsoft Office helps me to create professional presentations, which makes it easy for me to train other individuals how to integrate systems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Office
Office review by LUIS P.
LUIS P.

"office online"

What do you like best?

Through online office I can directly access all the services, such as Word, OneNote, PowerPoint or Excel, but also to the services associated with Outlook.com such as OneDrive or the contacts calendar and calendar. With a Microsoft account we can access these free tools, which in the case of online applications in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, integrate new templates.

The main advantage of Office Online with respect to the desktop application is that it is free. We can use Office Online on all the computers you want for free, without paying subscriptions. In addition, being a webapp, can be used from any operating system or platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, tablets, mobile phones, etc. Simply open your favorite browser and access the service.

Regarding documents created with Office Online, they will be stored in OneDrive, Microsoft's online storage service. In order to use these files locally on our computer, we must use the OneDrive for Windows application.

What do you dislike?

Although Office Online has several tools, not all are included. The online version has Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online and OneNote Online. But if we need to use Microsoft Access, Publisher or Visio, we would have no choice but to use the paid version of Office. In addition, online applications are simpler versions with fewer functions. And finally, something obvious to use Office Online will need an Internet connection.

Obviously, Microsoft was not going to offer the same features and options in a free version as in a paid one. In this sense we can see that the company has cut the Online version, making it much less fruitful.

This can be seen at a glance in the different applications that make up the suite, since for example in Word, some features related to text formatting have been ignored, such as the possibility of sorting it in ascending or descending order, or even the possibility of paste using "Paste Format".

Also with regard to the treatment of images, some options have been modified, including the possibility of creating our own graphics, since we have to obtain them from a PC or from the Internet. It also does not allow the insertion of notes.

In the case of Excel, something similar happens. Many of the features most commonly used by users of this spreadsheet program, such as the conditional format, are not present in the Online version.

Microsoft Office is the standard for office applications of at least 80% of companies, regardless of what they do or the amount of their activities.

Office Online allows us to use all your applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint for free, with certain limitations, just by having a Microsoft account. Of course, the cloud has certain drawbacks, such as the need to be connected to it to access our files, but it is still a very good solution.

What Office Suites solution do you use?

Office review by Iraitza M.
Iraitza M.

"The best programs for office"

What do you like best?

Since I learned how to use the computer, I work with Microsoft office. This package of programs is very practical to fulfill the administrative functions. I use it on a daily basis as a support to my activities, in fact most of my day I work in front of the computer using Word and Excel. With Word I write documents and correspondences. With Excel registration, I organize, I tabulate data, I carry out labor calculations, among which stand out: Control of attendance of the personnel, discounts by payroll, projections, management indicators and corresponding graphs. With Powert Point, I make announcements, certificates and presentations for different occasions. I like this package because it has a simple and easy-to-use "common or standardized" menu, I can link documents and share them from one program to another, I can usually copy a table or Excel graphic to Word or Powert Point. They are friendly programs and do not require many studies to use the basic functions of the tool.

What do you dislike?

I can not complain about the effectiveness of this package of programs. However I have noticed that Excel has a high level of complexity for the use of advanced functions, which forces the user to investigate or invest in training. As for Powert Point, has had its criticism as it is a program for linear presentations, which can become boring, and can be replaced by other programs such as Prezzi that are more striking, dynamic and interactive. In my opinion, the success and quality of the presentation is very influenced by the ability of the speaker, regardless of the program he uses to support himself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you use the office suite of Microsoft Office you will not want to use anything else, it is simply extraordinary. A complete solution for your administrative activities.

This program is the maximum to take a complete administration since in Word you can mount your communications, papers and bulletins. In Excel you can perform calculations of all kinds, budgets, cost structures, payroll, accounts receivable and pay. And finally with Powert Point publicly present your results.

Office review by S.M. H.
S.M. H.

"Microsoft office run any Business no need to be a IT Expert"

What do you like best?

Collaboration all business document secure online solution and deliverd to customer very easy.Online web

enable access important documents like email,contacts,calender,messaging services,images,presantation with any device mobile or tablet.Offic365 color combination makes new professional look Microsoft office.offic apps views documents-edit any time anywhere.Software price pay as you go is easy for small Business.

What do you dislike?

I have constant problems about word program allday long tell me its not responding.Especially when i want to save a document.The program is too slow,it take to long.Word i back to older version.word 365 seems to be connected to online so i use free office online .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommendation to other who use Libreoffice,Microsoft office update is best ever.

My Business mailbox automatically organise my email so high priority message are visible first.I work done

through email notification and visual dashboard.I create business plans,organise tasks,share files,setup due date and provied status update with Project management tool .It is great tool.

Office review by Pedro C.
Pedro C.

"Excellent package of programs"

What do you like best?

Start my life in the computer with this package of programs, from windows 98 to the present I have seen and lived the evolution of these programs and I can say that they have always been up and have facilitated my life from high school until today.

Its three main programs (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) have been leading the market for years for their high quality and performance, these are without a doubt the best in each of their areas.

They are very easy to use, in addition to practical and very versatile programs.

What do you dislike?

The biggest inconvenience of officce is that when they come included in the Windows operating system, the price to enjoy them is very high, even if it is worth every penny thanks to the quality of the programs that comprise it. In fact the rest of the problems that we find in this package of programs are minor, from there that for so many years all the versions have remained so similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Program package widely recommended for personal and business use.

Useful and practical, it will surely be very beneficial in all aspects.

Officce helps in all areas, both in my daily life and in my work I use each of these tools, either to make an oral presentation to clients of the company through slides, as for the realization of reports, creation of graphics, tables and else.

Office review by Lorelis Fabiola F.
Lorelis Fabiola F.

"all my programs in one single."

What do you like best?

I use it for everything in my work, really from the simple and consiso that are some of the programs, the suit office is the best to write documents, balance accounts, make graphics, lists, posters, make presentations with slides, your design is very simple and it has an incredible potential that will allow us to work with our files.I am currently very dependent on the excel tool for so many tasks and it is nice to be able to create calculation sheets with professional aspect allows to mark budgets, organize and visualize accounts receivable of the company, with office I have improved productivity.

What do you dislike?

office is so good that I have no complaints about it but there is always something that we do not like as for example the program updates are necessary for the proper functioning of software but it notifies me just when I am working so I am not sure of a solution at that moment.

It is expensive but it is worth the investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I recommend it because it is great to have all the programs you use in a single office, do not hesitate to implement it in your company or home, you can do multiple tasks that will help you to become more productive.

office has been very helpful for me both personally and in working, with powerpoint make all my presentations in the university an effective and easy to use tool, today is the number 1 in my work from writing letters to make sheets of calculations.

Office review by Mike I.
Mike I.

"Best option available, standard for a reason"

What do you like best?

As odd as this may sound, I recently had the unique experience of using vintage Office from 2003 directly followed by the absolute latest Office 365 version. I cannot speak highly enough of the massive toolbar which has completely reshaped the way Office works.

What do you dislike?

I think Office’s collaboration options are completely eclipsed by Google Drive and Google Docs. This is so unfortunate, as Word is head and shoulders above Google’s cloud-based offering, but the collaboration is literally effortless on that platform, and within Office, it is a struggle and a half.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how collaboration features work if those are important to you.

Frankly, Microsoft Office is the only plausible option available for document creation, presentation creation, and spreadsheets. We solve numerous problems each day using Microsoft Office, and although I feel it has some shortcomings in the collaboration features, it is overall a fantastic value for any workplace.

Office review by Dawn C.
Dawn C.

"Many great uses"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is a go to for me every day. I use it regularly to fill out forms related to our patient authorizations. We use it for calendars, presentations, proposals, and many other things. I feel it is the most comprehensive office program out there. Anything you need can pretty much be done with this program. I have always been a fan of the program. Even when they add a new one, they are all conceptually the same so the adjustment is minimal.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a lot of dislikes of this program. Many of the software programs are going to a subscription plan and I don't think a lot of small companies will find that very appealing. They need a justification to have continued monthly spending besides the usual overhead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the program is what you need. The Microsoft 365 subscription may not be what everyone is looking for. The program is very useful and can be used in almost any industry. There is an aspect that can be used for multiple purposes.

It helps with communication, projections, spreadsheets, patient databases, etc. The benefits are limitless, so to speak.

Office review by Pedro  R.
Pedro R.

"Microsoft Office como herramienta principal en tu empresa."

What do you like best?

En su versión 2016 las integraciones de otros programas como Skype y Cortana mejoro sensiblemente esta suite informatíca. Destacar también el nuevo asistente, Tell Me,que nos permite realizar una acción mediante búsquedas con palabras clave. Y finalmente la integración total en la nube, cuando añadamos archivos en correos con Outlook 2016 no sólo tendremos la opción de adjuntar el fichero en sí, sino también la de enviar un enlace a uno de los archivos de OneDrive. Sus constantes mejoras con el paso de los años y versión a versión es lo que mas destacaría de Office.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft office son practicamente ventajas y casi ningún inconveniente, quizás la mayor necesidad de almacenamiento que a diferencia de otras suite de ofimática, Microsoft Office puede ocupar bastante más espacio en nuestro disco duro, por lo que si estamos llegando al limite de almacenamiento, deberemos hacer espacio para poder instalar Microsoft Office. Pero si elige una instalación de Estación de trabajo o Ejecutar desde servidor de red, la velocidad de ejecución de los programas puede reducirse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Con Microsoft Office tienes todo en uno. Las aplicaciones de Office son sin lugar a dudas las más utilizadas para trabajo, y con sus novedades un trabajo en equipo correcto esta

Microsoft office me ayuda a organizar y a redactar documentos de manera más fácil y eficaz, así como a mantener los documentos a mi alcance para que pueda plasmar sus mejores ideas en el momento y lugar en que se presenten.

Office review by Jose David P.
Jose David P.

"Paquete por Excelencia de Ofimatica."

What do you like best?

El paquete Office, sin lugar a duda alguna es de los mejores en ofimática, ya no solo por el completo paquete que incluye con Word, Outlook, Acces o Excel, entre otros. Si no debido a la fácil de implementar tanto en red como físicamente en los dispositivos.

Ademas siempre contamos con la opción de no tener que implementar el paquete completo. Si no de personalizar la experiencia, dependiendo del uso del cliente.

Por supuesto y adicional mente contamos con la compatibilidad al 100% de todas las versiones anteriores del paquete Office por lo que en ningún momento perderemos o no podremos abrir ese documento de hace 3 o 4 años.

What do you dislike?

El único inconveniente es el licenciamiento, cosa que actualmente Microsoft o inclusos sus Partners nos ayudan con revisiones remotas o incluso físicamente. Para que no incurramos en penalizaciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sin lugar a dudas, recomiendo implementar el Paquete Office para la facilidad y gestión de la documentación, creación de documentos y ofertas. Incluso gestión de correo de la empresa. Toda la facilidad de la gestión documental, creación de presentaciones tanto para uso interno de la empresa como para clientes.

Ademas del uso de Access para la creación de bases de datos, personaliza con datos de nuestros clientes o bien, bases de datos para consulta de información.

Office review by Eduardo G.
Eduardo G.

"Una aplicación imprescindible"

What do you like best?

Office es el programa informático más utilizado por todos y esto habla de la calidad de la aplicación y su versatilidad, por lo que me siento cómodo utilizando una herramienta de tal prestigio que también ofrece compatibilidad con todos los sistemas operativos y una gama de funciones para la creación y edición de documentos, complementados por una interfaz de usuario intuitiva, agradable y fácil de usar.

What do you dislike?

Una de las pocas fallas que tiene Office es que a veces las actualizaciones pueden generar cambios importantes en términos de diseño y organización de archivos, y puede llevar un tiempo acostumbrarse a la nueva disposición de los elementos. Con cada actualización, el diseño de los botones puede cambiar, lo que significa buscar en los manuales de la nueva versión en Google o averiguar de forma intuitiva cómo hacer las cosas que solían hacerse de forma rápida y sencilla.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office es totalmente funcional gracias a toda su variedad de aplicaciones que facilita el trabajo diario, permitiéndonos hacer un mínimo esfuerzo y convivir con la era digital

Office se compone de varios programas que ayudan de una manera excelente con el desarrollo de las actividades de la empresa. Si desea escribir una carta para un cliente, Microsoft Word es el programa adecuado para hacerlo, con Microsoft Publisher puede crear un folleto comercial, mientras que con Microsoft Excel podemos llevar a cabo una base de datos de sus clientes.

Office review by Ana M.
Ana M.

"Gran conjunto de productos para trabajos de oficina"

What do you like best?

El paquete de Microsoft Office ofrece una amplia variedad de productos para cada necesidad, dependiendo del paquete que adquiera, pero el producto más estándar es Word, Excel y Power Point. Con su suscripción anual, obtiene acceso a las actualizaciones de los productos, las correcciones de errores, etc.

What do you dislike?

Una prueba gratuita sería algo bueno para probar si no está seguro de si su inversión sería valiosa para usted o si usaría la mayoría de las opciones que la suite tiene para ofrecer. Lamentablemente, no hay opción para una versión de prueba gratuita dentro del conjunto de productos de Microsoft Office. Algún día en el futuro, esta sería una buena característica para tener.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A pesar de que hay muchas opciones para los mismos productos que ofrece la Suite de Microsoft, y tal vez algunos de ellos son incluso gratuitos, el valor que obtiene por el precio es excelente. Hay muchas ediciones de la suite para elegir, le recomiendo que compre una con solo los programas que necesita. Si eres un estudiante, tal vez un paquete inicial sea suficiente para ti, pero si necesitas otro software, entonces probablemente necesites un paquete profesional.

En general, la suite de productos Microsoft Office lo ayuda con todas sus actividades diarias de trabajo, como leer y editar documentos, realizar cálculos en una hoja de cálculo o simplemente recibir su correo electrónico. Incluso hay algunos otros programas como compartir punto o acceso, si necesita algo fuera del estándar. Aunque he de decir que últimamente estamos usando más Google Forms.

Office review by Cleo V.
Cleo V.

"Work 101"

What do you like best?

When ever I have to write any paper, create a presentation, or use a excel sheet, Microsoft is my go to for it, as it is for a lot of people. I love how on office 365, everything you edit on your computer, you can access on one drive across all of your devices. Microsoft Office is the best. I love how if your working on a project with someone, you can quickly collaborate with each other at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a better/faster online platform, and more mobile uses, as well as maybe the could refresh more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use the tutorials so you can know the in's and out's of office, because their is so many different features you probably wouldn't know about.

For years now, one of the things business lack on is productivity tools. Office has changed the game for so many companies, because they offer top class software you wouldn't get anywhere else. The biggest thing we got out of office is creating high quality projects, that look stunning.

Office review by Philip S.
Philip S.

"Industry Standard"

What do you like best?

Easy to collaborate using Office as Word, Excel, Powerpoint are so pervasive. Have created sophisticated applications in Access, very complex spreadsheets in Excel, and use Mail merge extensively in Word. Many addons available. ODBC used extensively.

Even people who are not comfortable with computers can open a file and get the message.

What do you dislike?

Automation requires VBA. Macros are too fragile. OneNote application not as easy to use as Evernote but is more portable and integrates better with other Office applications.

Excel spreadsheets can include hidden errors that are difficult to find. ODBC can get complicated when moving documents from one computer to another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best option for companies of any size. Other less expensive competitive products, while adequate, are not as complete.

Employees of companies with site licenses can order copies of Office from Microsoft at a very low price due to the Home Users Program (HUP)

Budgeting with Excel; communication with Word; presentations with Powerpoint; and sophisticated applications in Access.

Office review by Hager H.
Hager H.

"Microsoft Office, the complete suite ever."

What do you like best?

I like that it is really complete, and it solves almost all problems we may face in a daily basis, organizing data and convert abstract data to a very visual information is very easy with Excel, The Word is very efficient and it is a huge package although you feel that you are editing a very light notepad, its performance is amazing and the automatic spelling and grammar correction is a very helpful tool, clip arts library and design tools can me do a piece of art.

Meetings always be very effective with MS Power Point, it really support creating presentations always achieve its targets from all sides, it is very easy to use the existing tools and effects.

What do you dislike?

I'm using it in a daily basis and have no problems with all the suite

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended

Managing Emails, create process documentation, create release notes for our supported products, analyze data using Excel, create reports, create presentations

Office review by Iván D.
Iván D.

"Facilita las tareas ofimáticas"

What do you like best?

No es fácil hacer una reseña de la suite ofimática de Microsoft, ya que es uno de los programas más conocidos y utilizados, pero por si alguien aún no lo conoce hay que decir que es un conjunto de aplicaciones para realizar todo tipo de tareas ofimáticas, entre las que podemos destacar:

Word, que permite escribir todo tipo de documentos, combinar correspondencia,..

Excel, una auténtica joya que permite realizar todo tipo de cálculos, tablas, gráficos,...

Access, que permite tener un apmplia base de datos y obtener rápidamente la información que necesitas mediante consultas.

Powerpoint, que permite realizar presentaciones de calidad de forma sencilla.

Outlook, para gestionar el correo electrónico.

Esto gama completa de herramientas convierte a Microsoft Office en la referencia del sector.

Puedes adquirir el programa para siempre (actualmente Office 2016) o suscribirte a Office365 y disponer de la versión más reciente que haya en cada momento.

What do you dislike?

Tal vez su precio es un poco elevado, teniendo en cuenta que existen algunas alternativas, menos completas lógicamente, pero a precios mucho más asequibles o gratuitas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yo recomiendo comprarlo a quien se lo pueda permitir

Es un programa que todos los empleados conocen, lo que facilita el trabajo.

Office review by Jessica O.
Jessica O.

"Microsoft Office has been in my life for more than 20 years"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is a fairly complete program. If you want to write documents because you like it or because you are a good writer, you can use Word. When you want to organize data, make graphics and present them to your university professor, your boss or clients, you can use Excel. On the other hand, if you want to make a good presentation that includes graphics, photos, videos and text, Power Point is the best option. For the realization of personal presentation cards, Publisher will always be for you. This software has accompanied a large number of people throughout their lives. In my particular case, I have been using it for more than 20 years and will continue to use it.

What do you dislike?

These programs are easily filled with viruses. Many times I have lost PowerPoint presentation or some writing in Word because of the virus. I think Microsoft should have an online antivirus that allows users to clean and recover damaged files

Recommendations to others considering the product

The market is full of Producer and Text editors. There are thousands of brands and thousands of styles. I like the Miscrosoft Office because it is backed by one of the pioneering computer companies and because it is easy to use. There are other similar programs in free software, but they are more complex and their functions are unattractive. Microsoft Office has been and will be the leading company in this area

At work this program helps me to carry out the basic and necessary activities that I need to do my job well. For example, when I want to edit a document and write some analysis (WORD); When I want to present some figures about the products that the company sells (EXCEL) or when there are business meetings and we need to make a presentation (POWER POINT). All of our computers use the Windows 10 operating system and we have Office as the program we use for our daily tasks.

Office review by Marissa H.
Marissa H.

"Can be Accessed Virtually Everywhere"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is the most widely used product in any industry. Everyone has heard of, and knows Microsoft Word, Excell, and Powerpoint like the back of their hands. There has been no need in our company to train employees to be efficient in Microsoft Office. I also favor the fact that it can be accessed essentially everywhere, and can be available with just a few clicks. I can easily take a screenshot of a document, or even text a copy of the document to a coworker instead of emailing.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I've experienced so far, would be the lack of saving without internet. If our internet is down at work, that could potentially mean that I've lost hours of work and time.

Numerous problems can be solved through the use of this software. We've benefited from the numerous templates, which can make it even quicker to complete projects.

Office review by Julie O.
Julie O.

"I use it for everything!"

What do you like best?

I think my favorite parts are that it has so many features. I can get simple notes written, all the way to designing business cards, flyers, and brochures. I have even used it to make greeting cards.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I dislike about it. The price is probably the worst part. It is pricey up front, but it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is basically a suite of programs. Don't let the price hold you off, buy it. You will save time and money have pre-designed layouts and settings. It is easy to use, and with so many features why not switch?

I use Microsoft Office for everything. I use the sheets to keep track of bath and body product recipes, as well as costing and inventory. I use word for writing stories when I'm not working, and for business I use it for business cards, note cards, flyers, labels, brochures, and signage for my displays. It has so many uses, and I am always finding new ones for it. It helps me do everything I need in my business efficiently, and without having to hire someone to do it (since I'm still really small, this saves me a ton of money!)

Office review by Luis J.
Luis J.

"Imprescindible para ofimática"

What do you like best?

Microsoft nos ofrece una colección de herramientas imprescindibles en lo que se refiere a tareas ofimáticas, entre las que se incluyen Word (procesador de textos) Excel (hoja de cálculo), Access (base de datos), PowerPoint (presentaciones),...

Todas ellas son sobradamente conocidas, y han estado presentes en Office desde hace décadas. Yo particularmente utilizo las mismas desde finales de los años 90, y he tenido 3 versiones: 97, 2007 y la más reciente de 2016, y siempre han estado a la altura, por lo que en el futuro compraré alguna más.

La principal ventaja de usar este software en sus sucesivas versiones, en lugar de cambiar marca, es que, aunque en cada versión presenta novedades, no requiere un aprendizaje adicional para poder sacarle el máximo partido casi desde el inicio: si has usado alguna vez office, pronto te adatarás a la última edición.

What do you dislike?

No tiene desventajas dignas de mención, y, aunque no sea un producto perfecto (porque no existe ninguno) no sabría cómo mejorarlo, más allá de hacer algún pequeño ajuste en el precio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No se me ocurre ninguna recomendación adicional, ya que es un producto muy conocido. Cualquier persona con unos mínimos conocimientos de informática puede usarlo sin problema.

No es un software específico para solucionar problemas, así que su principal virtud es no crearlos. Su fiabilidad se agradece.

Office review by Enrique V.
Enrique V.

"Fácil de usar"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de este producto de Microsoft es la facilidad de uso, que permite sacarle partido desde el primer momento.

Por supuesto que a medida que se va adquiriendo experiencia, se va aprendiendo a sacarle partido a todas sus funcionalidades.

De esta forma Office es ideal tanto para novatos como para expertos.

What do you dislike?

Tiene pocos inconvenientes para mí, pero tal vez lo que se podría mejorar es que tarda demasiado en cargar en ordenadores que no son muy potentes. Acortar ese tiempo sería interesante.

Una vez abierto el programa, luego ya va bien.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yo recomendaría comprar esta aplicación, puesto que merece mucho la pena.

Es un acierto seguro; puede que haya productos más baratos, pero la relación calidad / precio de este es inmejorable, y sobre todo a nivel empresarial (aunque también a nivel de usuario doméstico) hay que mirar mucho la calidad del producto, y no solo lo que cueste.

Es muy útil, tanto el word como el excel los tengo permanentemente abiertos, puesto que los utilizo continuamente.

Office review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"Great tool to have"

What do you like best?

The suite of office products offers anything we could possible need for office use. It's a well recognized brand and many of our clients and referring physicians use the same software so opening unheard of file types isn't a problem we run into very often. Word is just a breeze to use, Excel's calculation functions make my reporting and info tracking super easy. Powerpoint is a simple and easy way to create presentations. Outlook's task list, calender, and mail function is a good way to keep everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit expensive for individuals to have so sometimes we do get random file types that it can't open. It is a large software as well so it isn't really functional for small laptops, it will eat up most of their space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I much prefer purchasing the product outright versus the yearly fee for the newest version. We are running 2010 and everything still does great, we havent run into any problems.

We've created our own letterhead and invoices in Word, several Powerpoints for numerous presentations for clients and potential employees, Outlook keeps my task list and calendar all organized and pop up reminders keep me on track.

Office review by Orlando Rafael O.
Orlando Rafael O.

" Office: a set of applications that perform office tasks and allow you to improve its operation."

What do you like best?

Office is the most used computer system by all and this speaks to the quality of the application and its versatility, so I feel comfortable using a tool of such prestige that also offers compatibility with all operating systems and a range of functions for the creation and edition of documents, complemented by an intuitive user interface, pleasant and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Personally I think that its price is high, if we take into account that you can get the same service provision for free by competing companies, which could cause some users to migrate to other alternatives. On several occasions I have had problems with the use of tables as they sometimes lose format or sizes, which complicates the execution of the work that is being done in the required time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all those who still have no office, I recommend you to acquire this wonderful tool, since it is a package containing several applications all useful, versatile and practical to facilitate and enhance your work, allowing you to have a solution, a help in the realization more effective of the work and the diverse acividades that you execute every day.

The ease of being able to work with any type of file, because it is compatible with the most used file formats, providing me with more alternatives for the realization of a more complete, quick and versatile job allowing me to gain time in the execution of the work I do and be available for I take care of other requirements. I consider it important to point out that there is great support in office applications from third-party developers, which allows Office files to be compatible with many other programs outside of it.

Office review by Mark E.
Mark E.

"Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

Most of my clients have Microsoft Office and send work to me in this format, having Office myself means I can open them, normally with no issues. The spell checker is a useful feature, but be carful to set it up to the correct lanaguage, oten getting American spellings instead of UK English.

What do you dislike?

If you have to reinstall office, it is not easy to get it activated, Mircosoft often tells you that you need to buy it again. Office also has a habit of adding hidden code when you copying content and pasting it into something else, which is not a proble most of the time but can cause bloat in your file sizes if you don't notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of different versions of Microsoft Office from renting to buying a one-off licence, be careful which one you pick, if you don't notice it is a subscription you will be paying again in a years time.

Mainly contact with clients, when everyone is using the same software it is made a lot easier.

Office review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Ms Office"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to switch between mac and windows and the formatting remains the same on both. Using PC at work and Mac at home the interchangeability is vital when working on a large document.

What do you dislike?

Constant update sometimes it can seem that there is always an update. On the mac it is unable to close the application when updating so it can also take some time for an update to be applied while it waits for you to close the application that has failed to update. it would be handy if the application was able to close gracefully and restart after the update

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost of this application may seem high but the interchangeability and piece of mind is vital to me. Being able to ensure that i get the best from the investment.

Word processing, spreadsheets email and calendar all synchronised over Phone, Mac and PC

Office review by Chidiebere Moses O.
Chidiebere Moses O.

"The Innovative Platform of a Computer Geek "

What do you like best?

I love everything about Microsoft Office pack, from the friendly outlook, to the easy flow of operations. I can almost do anything I could think of using this product. I love the time management, resource management and overall higher productivity that MS Office has provided my employer with through my work. MS office is a platform that I cannot do without.

What do you dislike?

I use the Microsoft office pack on a daily basis and it has not gone below my expectations, so I cannot think of anything negative about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easiest way to run your daily office and off-time activities as long as it requires the use of computer is to install Microsoft Office. If it requires money for you to obtain your product version, please give it out because it is worth the sacrifice.

Content Creation, Email Creation, Maketing and Response monitoring. I use this product to produce PPT for my project presentation and also the record and monitor the flow of the project that my team is working on. I do everything at work with MS Office.

Office review by Azza T.
Azza T.

"Microsoft office: the must have!"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is the essential app we are using to create all all types of technical and business documentation, even if we are trying to use online Docs applications, we always use MS. Word to create the Doc and then upload it and do small changes, it is very essential, easy to edit, very light and professional.

Microsoft Excel is essential with reporting project status update with some details, it helps convert data to valuable information, making calculation and apply formulas is very interesting with Excel as it facilitates everything.

Microsoft Powerpoint is very professional and very interesting, it creates a very attractive presentations with its huge library of effects, it helps grab audience attention and facilitates focus and concentrations, it has an amazing fonts library which allows you to do more than your expectations.

What do you dislike?

I hope to find an integration with G-Mail so I can upload directly created documents and sheets to my drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have package

Create all types of documentations, project management status update and resources utilization reports, create user manuals and technical documentation.

Office review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"my office application, which gives me the tools for my work."

What do you like best?

my office application, which gives me the tools for my work, is for many years the application with which I make the documents of writing, presentation and spreadsheets. I like that it has come with each update increasing its benefits, since it allows to make the documents as always, however, now it is faster, more reliable, safer and above all more beautiful. It allows you to share the document online, while allowing you to share it on your website, so that I always have the document available online and at the same time on my personal computer.

What do you dislike?

the price could be improved, since I think that something expensive, in excel sometimes happened, that the application was suddenly closed, losing the work I had done, and with the update did not improve. Sometimes when I try to save a direct document in OneDrive, the application gets a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

that uses the software for the most reliable and secure document creation of all, has many tools, plugins and add-ons that come for this suite, which expands its benefits and allows to make the best documents with professional quality, but with the ease it requires to the realization of them.

With Microsoft Office I practically do all the documents in my work, so it is a fundamental tool, without which it would be impossible to carry out many tasks that I must do, whether documents, presentation and spreadsheets.

Office review by Namrata V.
Namrata V.

"Microsoft Office Review"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is one of the best application suites to use currently. It provides a very wide range of products which help in performing the day to day activities for any business / personal use very effectively.

Macros which can be built in the Office tools can perform various functions. We can automate tasks that are repetitive, and save days of effort. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook all make for relatively easy use and can be customized extensively to suit ones needs.

What do you dislike?

Well there is not much to dislike for Office Applications, but the MS Project is one application which needs to be more user friendly, currently it is way too complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no other product that is as good as Microsoft Office tools which can help in the day to day activities of a business. Starting from a user using just for documentation to the most technical developers using to create macros Microsoft Office tools provide wide range of products to use.

General documentation, presentations, storing the related information and email communications. Microsoft Office also provides the ability to create macros which can help in automating any repetitive tasks. Recently I had built a macro for the PowerPoint application to represent my data. It used to take around 6 hours for me to complete the presentation every week, but now with the macro the same task takes not more than 5 mins to complete.

Office review by Hina N.
Hina N.

"The best software bundle for your business needs"

What do you like best?

MS Office suite is an entire package of the software programs that make your work so much easier... be it MS Word, Access, Excel or PowerPoint, the MS Software package is a complete solution to most of your business documentation needs. You can make slides with hundreds of animations and illustrations, write documents of thousands and thousand words, do the most complex calculations in excel by applying an in-built formula, save files in different formats (most easier one being the pdf format) in a jiffy.

What do you dislike?

I am very satisfied using the MS Office suite. I once tried open office online and kingsoft office suite for my phone but nothing compared to MS Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May be work on improving the interface of the MS apps.

I make reports on word, do calculations on excel making spreadsheets for budget analysis, cost calculation etc, make presentations using powerpoint depending on my business needs.

Office review by MILADY D.
MILADY D.

"Excelente y completo paquete de programas para oficina."

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque Microsoft Office es un paquete muy completo de herramientas de oficina para realizar las tareas diarias, que sirven para sistematizar cualquier información tales como, procesador de texto para realizar cartas, oficios, documento Microsoft Word es el indicado, si deseas realizar cálculos Microsoft Excel es la mejor herramienta para realizar ese trabajo ya que posee muchas funciones de cálculos estadísticos, matemáticos, de contabilidad, entre otros, si deseas hacer una presentación de algún proyecto o información Microsoft PowerPoint es el programa que debe usar para que la información sea la más dinámica debido a su múltiples opciones, y así otros programas de este paquete te hacen la vida más fácil.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que al trabajar varios programas de este paquete a la vez, hacen que se ponga lenta la máquina y se ponga muy pesada ocasionando que los programas no respondan y debes cerrar y abrir, y aunque tiene guardado automático a veces se pierde un poco la información.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se los recomiendo porque Microsoft Office es uno de los mejores paquetes de oficina que existe para crear documentos de forma profesional de cualquier tipo con mucha calidad en el producto final ya que ofrece las mejores herramientas de edición y hasta puede abarcar el 100% de opciones que necesites para crear tus documentos.

Microsoft Office nos ofrece un paquete amplio bien completo para el desarrollo y la sistematización de las múltiples actividades que se llevan a cabo en una institución o empresa y siempre están actualizando los programas mejorando y ampliando su funcionalidad

Office review by Jesus Alexander G.
Jesus Alexander G.

"Office: the best compendium of programs for the development of office activities."

What do you like best?

We can affirm with total certainty and without fear of making mistakes that Office is the office software par excellence and its biggest advantage is that it encompasses multiple programs that allow from editing text, preparing publications and designing presentations, it is undoubtedly the best ally in the office work today.

The strongest point of the program is that within its interface converge several and diverse programs that greatly help with the development of the company's activities. If we must write a text we have the text editor par excellence that is none other than Microsoft Word, if we have to develop a calendar or a brochure to offer our customers Microsoft Publisher will be chosen, while if to develop all types of tables the program that we must use is Microsoft Excel. Office undoubtedly contributes positively with the development of all the activities of a company which translates directly into an increase in the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.

What do you dislike?

One of the few failures that Office has is that sometimes updates can generate important changes in terms of design and organization of files, and may take a while to get used to the new arrangement of the elements. With each update the layout of the buttons can change, which means searching the manuals of the new version in Google or figuring out intuitively how to do the things that used to be done quickly and easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend Office with closed eyes, its interface presents the tools you need at the precise moment of work, which facilitates and speeds up the format application for your documents and files.

The problems that can be solved in a company thanks to Microsoft Office are almost endless, as indicated in this review is without a doubt the best compendium of programs for office activities, you have the best text editor of all time Microsoft Word , you have the Microsoft Publisher to make brochures, calendars, publications and cards of a high level, Microsoft Excel allows us to create the tables and spreadsheets that will be used in all day-to-day activities in the office, for the creation of presentations of high level for meetings and meetings this microsoft PowerPoint.

Office review by Ashley Lauren G.
Ashley Lauren G.

"All inclusive, but less efficient than other services"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Microsoft Office is that it has all the tools for personal and business users.

What do you dislike?

The problem with Office is that it just doesn't work as well as you'd want it to. There are constant errors with syncing, the email interface is difficult to navigate and the calendar has a long way to go. Even with all of the tools that Office has, I still use Google's gmail and calendar to handle my day to day tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is a good tool for businesses because it is a recognized provider of business support services. Small business would be better off with Google business suite or even just using a Google personal account as all of the services are free. But when it comes to large scale companies, Microsoft office is a good choice with decent support available.

Microsoft Office helps share information fairly seamlessly between coworkers so that we're all able to access the information we need wherever we are.

Office review by Marielys Del V. Z.
Marielys Del V. Z.

"There is no allied improvement in office"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Office is that it is a compendium of several and diverse programs that each one helps in a great way with the development of the activities that are carried out daily in the company. For text editing we have Microsoft Word a classic program but it does not lose its validity in any way, with Microsoft Publisher you can produce brochures, brochures, advertising material and calendars, Microsoft Excel allows the creation of tables that can be used in different ways, while Thanks to Microsoft PowerPoint, high-level meetings can be created. I can state without a doubt that Office makes almost all the activities developed in the company much easier.

What do you dislike?

The main failure of Office is that being a program that in turn involves other programs can sometimes become a bit slow or heavy depending on the amount of files that are working, it is also a bit annoying to get the best performance of the program it is necessary to use the Windows operating system, it is a pending task of Microsoft to improve the existing version for MAC. It is also a terrible failure by Microsoft that devices with Android operating systems do not have their own version of the software, which allows users of this operating system to get the most out of Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program that I use one day in my work and I highly recommend it, it is incredible the amount of benefits it has and with very few problems of operation.

There are countless problems that can be solved in a company thanks to Microsoft Office, it is without a doubt the best understanding of productive programs that can be found. If it is necessary to write a letter for a client or some other specific Microsoft Word is the right program to do so, thanks to Microsoft Publisher you can create quality advertising material such as brochures and calendars, while Microsoft Excel allows you to create all the tables and sheets of I calculate that they are used every day.

Office review by Maiky Yelitze Z.
Maiky Yelitze Z.

"Knowing an excellent program: Microsoft Office."

What do you like best?

Office is the software that facilitates the office work par excellence since it is a compendium of multiple programs that allow to edit, create, design and elaborate almost any type of document, it is a program that in short provides a lot of support in the matter of education.

The highest point of the program is that it is the integration of several and diverse programs that help with the development of the learning process directly. If any student should do a research work, Microsoft Word is the right program to do so, with Microsoft Publisher can create teaching material and support for exhibitions, while Microsoft Excel allows the development of tables that can be used for educational purposes. It is without a doubt a very valuable program that directly contributes to improving the educational process today.

What do you dislike?

The weakest point that a program presents as an office is that when you include a large amount of programs, sometimes when you work several files together you can slow down a little, you also need to improve certain things, such as spell checkers, which should often they must be downloaded separately. Also disappoints that the software is only available to users of Microsoft, although there is a version for Mac, this does not work as it should, they should develop office for the Android and iOS operating systems, this would undoubtedly win many followers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is extremely necessary for the development of educational activities today thanks to all its variety of applications that facilitates daily work, allowing us to make a minimum effort and maximize results.

Microsoft Office is a tool that is used day by day in educational work, all the development of daily activities depends on this software, since it allows the elaboration by both teachers and students of research work, elaboration of tables, elaboration of presentations, design of tables. There are really countless uses that can be given to the program and the benefits that this brings.

Office review by Fanny A.
Fanny A.

" Microsoft Office, an essential product for a company."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is a software package for office developed. It is a set of applications that perform office tasks, that is, that allow to automate and perfect the usual activities of an office.

The best thing about software is that it comes with different programs that allow us to carry out different activities within a company. If you want to make a presentation Microsoft PowerPoint is what you need, if you want to create and edit texts Microsoft Word is perfect for you. A software totally indispensable for a company, to significantly increase the efficiency of this.

What do you dislike?

The worst of the software is that to maximize the product it is necessary to have devices that work with the windows of the operating system for computers and laptops, although there is a version for Mac this does not work as it should work. It is also totally bad that devices with systems Android and iOS operating systems are excluded from the installation of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office allows you to install different versions on your computer and use them as best suits you. And if you still do not acclimatize to the new version of Office, you can continue using an earlier version, so that you get used to the new version little by little.

Office is the most complete office software there is, although many office software tend to imitate the appearance and functionalities of Microsoft Office, this is always one step ahead of the others, since every little update that makes, is a small improvement that facilitates enormously the work that is done in an office. In a company, from making a simple letter to making large presentations, everything is much easier with Microsoft Office.

Office review by User

"Review of Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft provides a wide range of product which can be used for creating documents, making a presentation, storing data in form of tables. The most popular products of office suite are Microsft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Excel not only provides the ability to store data in row and column format but also perform data analytics on the data.

What do you dislike?

Two things. First is Microsoft Office consumes a lot of RAM and storage. Each product of office required around 2 GB on Mac OS.

Second, It's costly. As compared to Google G Suite, which provides with same ability plus the bonus of easy and seamless collaboration is free where for Microsoft Office you have to shell out hundreds of dollars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before investing in Microsoft Office I would recommend looking into G Suite. If there is some particular use case that cannot be solved by Suite, then definitely go for Office but for most of the users' Suite will be a better option.

Each product of Microsoft Office serves different use case and hence solves a different problem.

Microsoft Word is used for creating a document which can be for reports, book or anything else that requires a document format kind of thing. It also provides an ability to perform rich formatting on the document.

Microsoft Powerpoint is used for creating presentations. Powerpoint provides with the ability to add animation to objects in the slides, animation when changing from one slide to another, and a lot of formatting options for text and images on the slides.

Microsoft Excel provides with the ability to store data in tabular format. It provides with a lot of built-in functionality which makes it extremely easy to perform data analytics on the data. It can also be used to create different types of the graph using the data. An advanced user can also make custom functions in Microsoft Excel for the analytics.

Office review by Keila Nohemi B.
Keila Nohemi B.

"Microsoft Office, essential for every company."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office, also known as MS Office, is the office software par excellence that has multiple publishing and editing programs and the best thing is that it comes with everything that can be used in an office environment hence its name.

The best thing about the software is that it comes with several and diverse programs that help you with the development of the company's activities. If you want to write a letter for a client, Microsoft Word is the right program to do so, with Microsoft Publisher you can create a business brochure, while with MS Excel we can carry out a database of your clients. The software everything companies need to move forward and contributes significantly to the increase in efficiency

What do you dislike?

The main problem presented by the software is that working so many programs from the same interface can sometimes be slow, it is also necessary to polish certain aspects, such as spell checkers, which must be downloaded and installed manually separately. Also annoying a bit that to get the most out of the software is necessary to have devices that work with the operating system windows for PC and laptops and although there is a version for Mac this does not work as it should. It is also a terrible failure on the part of Microsoft that devices with Android and iOS operating systems (Iphones and Ipads) are excluded from the installation of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best or best software to create and structure professional documents of all kinds with a high quality.

Office is composed of various programs that help in a very good way with the development of the company's activities. If you want to write a letter for a client, Microsoft Word is the right program to do so, with Microsoft Publisher you can create a commercial brochure, while with Microsoft Excel we can carry out a database of your clients.

Office review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Microsoft Office review"

What do you like best?

For me Microsoft office has come on leaps and bounds. I feel that powerpoint is by my favourite and has become a very easy to use application. It is is easy to bring in images text, and less around with layout and composition.

What do you dislike?

One of my biggest dislikes is on outlook, and that is that you can't pin an email to the top of your inbox. This feels like such an easy fix and something that needs to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I honestly think unlike other applications, these apps work very well as you see is what you get, so have a play and use google or the search tool.

I often make powerpoint presentations in office instead of indesign as this is now more accessible to other members of our company. Excel is also brilliant for making list and bringing that in to our mailing services.

Office review by Rashad F.
Rashad F.

"Essential program package for Office workers"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is a program package that combines the necessary programs while performing all kinds of tasks you can imagine at the work. For me the most famous and the most used softwares of this package are MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS OneNote and MS Access. With MS Office programs you can perform different tasks including creating and editing texts, articles, books, creating slideshows, presentations, making mathematical calculations on tables, writing emails, working with databases and so on. There are many other features of MS Office programs making your job easier, saving your time and energy. You can view and edit most office programs on your android or ios mobile phone too. It also have great security system. You can make your documents password protected or non editable.

What do you dislike?

When I save word document on my flash drive and trying to use it on other computer I see that format of the word document was changed. I start from the beginning and setting paragraphs and layout, recovering document to it's original state. This issue happens because of resolution difference of two computers. I think it is a bit annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the office I can not imagine any computer without MS Office programs. Whether you are employer or employee in order to reduce your costs and increase performance you must absolutely use MS Office program package.

At work I mostly use MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Almost I create all tables at MS Excel. Most I like about Excel is it's function feature. On complicated calculations I write numbers and Excel gives me final result. MS Office package saves my time and money and helps me to manage my time more efficiently.

Office review by Amny N.
Amny N.

"its a great package all in one , easy to use for everybody , in a several language , "

What do you like best?

is a set of applications for the company that allows to create and transmit information and / or ideas between partners, customers, etc. in a simple way and with a unique work system its great for generate reports on time its very easy to use

What do you dislike?

If you choose a Workstation or Run from network server installation, you should be aware of the following disadvantages:

In a Microsoft Office administrative installation, more space is used on the server disk.

If you choose a Workstation or Run from network server installation, the speed of execution of the programs can be reduced if the volume of network traffic is very high or if the use of the network server is very intense

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they should think about making more access to people who can not afford a license to obtain it and thus avoid buying copies of poor quality of this office system,this way it would be possible that there was no multiplication of viruses that can damage the equipment that we use every day, besides it would be interesting to create experiences of guided visits to users to the facilities where this software was created in this way users can have a greater knowledge of how it was done and what improvements come soon

Unlike other types of programs, ms office is the insdustry standard when it comes to desktop publishing, whenever a document is request in ms Word format with very few exceptions

Office review by Alejandro R. Z.
Alejandro R. Z.

" The indispensable ally in the office"

What do you like best?

Office allows you to install the program on several devices which benefits any organization that has more than one team to work with, it also offers new practical and easy-to-use tools that increase the quality and presentation of documents, and the best thing about office is that when you store all your files in the cloud, a backup of all our information is created automatically, which prevents important files from being lost due to a failure of your computer or theft of it.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing is that to exploit the product to the maximum it is necessary to have devices that work with the operating system windows for pc and laptops, although there is a version for mac this does not work as it should. It is also extremely bad that devices with Android and iOS operating systems (Iphones and Ipads) are excluded from the installation of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In spite of coming working in the correct direction for Microsoft it is necessary to develop office for iOS and Android.

Office is the office software par excellence, although the rest of office software always tends to imitate both the appearance and the functionalities of Microsoft Office, the latter is always a step ahead incorporating in each update small improvements that greatly facilitate the work that is He works in the company from the elaboration of a simple letter to presentation designs, everything is easier with office

Office review by Edisson M.
Edisson M.

"The package of multiple computer programs for the office that brings together the best tools to work"

What do you like best?

MS Office is easy to use because each program comes with useful features to achieve almost any objective, it is also the industry standard since most companies use it and this collection of applications serves different functions such as creating, modifying, organize, scan, print, etc. files and documents for either personal or work use.

What do you dislike?

Your word processor Word has a security flaw, which affects all versions, and allows theft of files by entering a document with a hidden code, how erratic the formats become sometimes you move a margin and everything the document is out of control for no apparent reason, sometimes you spend more time fixing the document than writing it, the limited dictionary and its ability to edit and manage images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of MS Office to IDEA workers because the Office user interface presents the tools you need at the precise moment in the work, facilitating and speeding up the format application to your documents.

IDEA employees have the option to choose according to their work requirements the multiple programs that Microsoft Office offers, in this way it helps to fulfill the daily tasks of efficient way of the administrative personnel, Researchers, etc.

Office review by Manuel A.
Manuel A.

"Best software for any business"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office is the best softfare for any business. Creating documents using microsoft word is extremely easy, with powerpoint you can make business presentations like a professional. And what can I say about microsoft excel, it is the most powerful tool for any company to have, it is the jack of all trades that can help in every department, from engineering to human resources. What I like the most is that almost every software can be customizable just by using the developer option, which can automatize several recurring tasks.

What do you dislike?

Working with microsoft word can feel sometimes clunky, especially when using titles and page/section breaks. Excel can be overwhelming when first used because it offers so many diferent functions, and when macro programming and running it can be really slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it right away, just by using powerpoint, word and excel you can build a profitable business.

Office provides all types of problem solving, from document writing with microsoft and presentations for our clients. I can assure that there is no other software that has generated a bigger profit than microsoft office for our business, specially via using excel.

Office review by Kelly Fabriana L.
Kelly Fabriana L.

"Microsoft Office is the best working tool"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is the working tool that everyone needs, it is extremely efficient, because it allows to optimize the working time, the daily tasks and the activities are simplified, thanks to all its varieties of functional applications. Everyone can use these tools because they are easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Office is Ulitizandolo all over the world, being one of the most used tools in the day-to-day work, for daily activities is totally fundamental, is very necessary to carry out projects and basic tasks. It is a work tool that is extremely efficient, because it allows to optimize the working time, the daily tasks and the activities are simplified, thanks to all its varieties of functional applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is fully functional thanks to all its variety of applications facilitates daily work, allowing us to make a minimum effort and Conribuye to the digital age

Microsoft Office Everybody uses this tools for their day of work, of daily activities, it is functional to carry out projects, tasks

Office review by Rosana Ivet P.
Rosana Ivet P.

"Microsoft Office is the most helpful tool in my laptop"

What do you like best?

It has everything you need, has Word for documents, PowerPoint for presentations, Excel for mathematical and statistical operations on different levels, Publisher for advertising and informational docs, Skype and Outlook that provides an organized communication, and Onedrive for online database. Every element of the Office package works with the best quality and has every tool or function that helps you create documents with good structures and orthography required in a professional environment, as Word, PowerPoint and Excel (for example) are all the programs that you need to create a document that meets all the formalities of scientific papers.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the page layout functions are confusing and tend to lose the user’s configuration, for example in the breaks and margins of the documents. The mobile app version for windows phone has few functions and it is very basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best software to create and structure a high quality and professional documents.

The Microsoft office package helps me create a professional file even if it is the most basic one. The greatest benefit I got by using Word, PowerPoint and Excel was being able to elaborate my research paper from college, because Word allowed me to combine and structure all the information, Excel helped with all the statistics and results needed and PowerPoint provided me with the tools to create a presentation that helped me explain the judges why I did my research like I did.

Office review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"Everything you want to do, Microsoft Office can help do it."

What do you like best?

I love Excel's formulas from counting, summing, and vlookups. It does amazing things and in half the time. Truly amazing. Word and PowerPoint are two of my favorite programs other than Excel. They provide some of the simplest methods of creating documents and presentations.

What do you dislike?

Help feature is not the best. You would need to go online and search How To pages and videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has everything. They continue to add features that will make life easier. For the features that are missing, there are companies that allow you to buy their add-ons to do what you need.

We are able to import reports into Excel and create spreadsheets with filters and formulas. In the passed, the full abilities of Excel were not being utilized so projects were taking much longer to complete. By the time a project started, it would be a full week later just to set up the spreadsheet to our liking. With Excel, I can have the spreadsheet ready within 5 minutes or an hour depending on the difficulty of what is required.

Office review by Griselda B.
Griselda B.

"La suite ofimática que uso por la funcionalidad de sus programas asociados."

What do you like best?

Me gusta que en esta suite, tengo los programas necesarios para cumplir con las tareas diarias tanto de la oficina como de trabajos que realizó a particulares, me gusta que hasta los momentos con cada actualización del producto, sus programas asociados adquieren una interfaz más amigable e intuitiva.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que algunos programas de la suite se vendan por separado o no se incluyan dentro del paquete, como por ejemplo, Microsoft Visio. Deberían incluir de nuevo la herramienta de Microsoft Office Picture Manager, con esta sencilla herramienta solventaba ediciones de imágenes que no requerían de un software profesional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Una suite completa con los formatos más usados en software de ofimática, en un sólo disco puedes encontrar programas de procesador de texto, hojas de cálculo, presentaciones, base datos entre otros. Además de la interfaz intuitiva de sus programas.

La suite tiene programas que ayudan a cualquier empresa o trabajadores particulares, a sacar provecho de sus potencialidades, desde crear presentaciones para audiciones, hasta calcular ingresos y egresos de recursos y manejar bases de datos de personal, en lo particular diría que es una suite que hasta los momentos no me ha defraudado.

Office review by David R.
David R.

"Exelent Software can help you to do a lot."

What do you like best?

It is like an assistant, this software helps you to do a lot of things without effort.

Before office the administrative employees had to do a lot and a lot of work for week, now with the suit of office you could improve the productivity of your business with almost anything of effort; all those work that should be performed in the past for an army of workers, now a day could be performed in a little moment for a few workers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can get a lot and a lot of updates that not improve the quality of the templates or graphic designs for your required works.

For that could be perfect if the Microsoft company offer a modern variety line of personalized templates in order to give to your works professional and unique endings, not matter if we are talking of powerpoint presentations or word letters; all are needing modern designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, it is a good product I recommend It, this software multiply the productivity of any employee.

A lot of things, for example with excel you can analyze almost unlimited databases and represent your data in a modern graphics in order to show a human visualization for the data mined of your business.

With PowerPoint you could develop beautiful work presentations, create powerful and intuitive magazines about the new aspects that involve your business, as enterprises research or products.

Word allows you to design letters and communications, with excellent quality and good aspect, with the idea of improves the communication inside your company, among other companies or with your government.

Office review by Julian P.
Julian P.

"A software for my company development"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to share around the office the documents we're working on at any time of project execution, create working sessions with contractor and clients over any topic of project development. In addition, we can sync the e-mail and calendar software with the project calendar. Every part of the software is familiar and there are new additions to it, which give us more value

What do you dislike?

This software is based on the cloud and there's a concern that we're not noticed of any defense of cloud protection, I don`t know if my data is protected or is on the public eye, we're worried about it. In other hand, the software need some work about the strength of mobile app and new features. And there are some aspects of the old software that lose some abilities once the software is updated

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is a must in the development and projection for you company, we triedout for a while and began to understand the difference between this software and the classic office software, everything is conected, saving time and flexibility for you and your company

The main business problem is our every day works at the office because we have to develop some documents and send e-mails, make some phone calls and prepare proposals, these are the base of the Office software. In addition, our proposals are made with the document of proposal, table of cost and Gantt diagram of time execution. The cost are calculated with our own suited access cost program is very helpful

Office review by Esther N.
Esther N.

"The best PDF viewer with multiple templates available."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office has the ability to remind you where you left off reading so that you can continue reading.Sometimes failure of power and it may lead to lose of information if you had not saved but with this ability you are able to see where you left off.

Microsoft Office enables documents to be edited without the consent of a third party unless it is password protected.

What do you dislike?

Inserting a picture is Office is frustrating as it jumps to another page which is totally irrelevant so am forced to drag the picture to where i want it to be and it refuses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is cheap to purchase therefore suitable for small organisatios.

It has a feature where it provides different read mode format where you are able to choose which suites you best thus it has made reading quite easy ensuring productivity of work done.

Office review by Ana Laura M.
Ana Laura M.

"Use it 24/7"

What do you like best?

I do not know anyone that doesn't like Microsoft Office. Personally I use it for everything - especially word doc, powerpoint, and excel. It works like magic to solve everything you need to accomplish.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it. I will continue to use it for everything as I have been up to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! It is difficult to recommend to someone because I think most people have used it, but definitely will continue to promote it as much as I can. It is difficult to do anything as a professional nowadays without some sort of Microsoft Office Product. The price you pay is minimal in comparison to the quality of work that you can get with it.

I currently use Microsoft Office for law school and for my job. Most documents that I have created have come from Microsoft.

Office review by Tracey M.
Tracey M.

"Office has been around for a long time but it keeps getting better and better"

What do you like best?

I have been a user of Office since the early days when the discs cost hundreds of dollars. I love the fact that it is jam packed full of features that are frequently updated now it's accessable so easily across the web with updates etc. There is always something new to learn and use to make beautiful documents. The interfacing between each different product in the suite is so easy and great and I especially like being able to access Microsoft Outlook again as I find that apple mail just doesn't cut it for me.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike about this suite of software products. The pricing is reasonable, the updates and help documentation are great and the product is a breeze to use with no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great suite of products. I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Office provides solutions to creative document preparation, email, and integration between desktop and the cloud and between products in a seamless and satisfactory manner.

Office review by Prasad Z.
Prasad Z.

"Great package for windows users"

What do you like best?

1. I am a fan of the whole package. ppt, excel, word and one drive are some of the most common tools i have used.

2. Given that i work on huge data sets, the excel from office helps me manipuate my datasheets to make the report more visually perceivable.

3. The power point presentation is yet again another powerful tool with a lot of predefined functionaities that could be used to our advantage.

4. the word docuumets help me document most of our current user needs and create version histories.

5. The autosave option is a life savier most of the times as i keep forgetting to save the files i edit.

What do you dislike?

Since i am habituated with this package, just like i am habituated to Windows, i cannot think of anything much to say why i dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am habituated with this one like most of the population and cannot see switching to any other software package in the near future.

It works best for presentations with some pre defined templates in powerpoint presenation, to create datasheets in excel (excel is a very powerful tool if one knows how to exploit it), word documents to create andd keep tab of documentation.

Office review by Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

"Word Works"

What do you like best?

As an editor, Microsoft Word is a fantastic tool for organizing content and cutting down word count. The program is easy to use and accessible anywhere. Also, Excel allows me to create thumbnails for organizing layouts of books and magazines, as well as keeping track of assignment due dates and contract pay.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don’t like about Microsoft Word is the difficulties and extra time I have to take when copying into InDesign. I completely lose fonts and styles, such as bold and italics. So I have to keep the word doc open and scan every page to manually enter style updates in InDesign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t expect anything fancy, but you can expect to get the work done. Every product has a starting point, and for those in the writing/editing field—Microsoft office is the perfect place to start!

Cutting text is a major part of my job, so having the word count at the bottom of the page helps me know how much of the text will or won’t fit onto the pages in InDesign. Excel is also key to organizing my products and the writers I manage, so I use it almost daily as well, to facilitate the overall publishing process.

Office review by Derik P.
Derik P.

"An Expensive Must-Have"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office is a bit of a staple software in business. There's really no way around it. The grammar and spell-checking software in Word are very strong. I'm a daily user of Excel and they keep making great improvements to that platform year over year.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. Especially for businesses. It's unreasonable how much more expensive a business license is compared to a personal license. I understand that the business license comes with more features, but it doesn't really come with more useful features. I'd rather opt out of all the extras and add-ons and just pay less per person. There is also a high frequency of updates now, it can get disruptive when you're in a workflow and you get interrupted by a pop-up to update everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly review the pricing model before deciding a package. I'm in a smaller company, so it was actually quite a bit cheaper for us to buy each of our employees a personal subscription to Office instead of signing up with Microsoft as a business.

Office helps us create documentation that's a little more shareable. Google Drive is not always the easiest way to share information with people outside of our business, Office helps with that. Excel is a platform that many of our specialists use to manage daily budgets on ad platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Adwords.

Office review by Shrinaath A.
Shrinaath A.

"Basic Software Package with wide range of applications"

What do you like best?

The Package offers a wide range of features . Briefly listing them :

1) Excel - Provides a platform to perform mathematical computations, data analytics and data visualization.

2) Power point - Organize information , data and reports into powerful slides which helps drive company meetings in the right directions.

3) Office 365 - A simple yet powerful tool to send/receive emails, schedule meetings

4) Microsoft Access - Easy to use to enter and aggregate data. Provides easy ways to organize data into tables and retrieve data using queries.

5) Microsoft Word - Provides a simple framework for writing documents, storing text information.

What do you dislike?

Not many flaws in the package as such itself except for a few.

1) There are limitations on the number of rows/columns in Microsoft Excel which could hinder processes which have large chunks of data to be stored.

2) Limited capabilities of data visualization - have to migrate to Power BI

3) Requires constant updating of software to include latest features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality software to help solve day to day business problems , paramount for all business needs

Day to day business problems such as :

1) Data Entry

2) Data Retrieval

3) Mathematical Modelling

4) Computations

5) Reporting

6) Key executive presentations

7) Documentation / Information storage

8) Data Visualization

Office review by Hannah L.
Hannah L.

"Microsoft Office Review"

What do you like best?

True to its reputation, Microsoft Office offers a phenomenal array of options for virtually any use. I've used it now for over a decade, and as the versions of Microsoft have evolved, so has its ease of use. It is a staple for both academic and personal use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes updates to Microsoft Office can bring about significant change in terms of layout and organization, and it can take a while to get adjusted to where everything is. I have also had issues in the past, particularly with Powerpoint and Excel, working with large datasets or files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The strength of Microsoft Office comes from the fact that it contains multiple programs, allowing you to connect different functions.

I use Microsoft Office to analyze and organize data for my current research, and have also used it to craft academic presentations. It's allowed me to share my work with collaborators and coworkers, and its universal familiarity makes it easy to work with others.

Office review by Jessica F.
Jessica F.

"I love the MS Office application"

What do you like best?

I love that you have access to your mailbox, calendar, and also Word/Excel documents at the touch of a button. I do like that the various MS documents are automatically saved within your account. I also like that this application can be utilized from your phone as everything is done with technology today we like to be able to see and communicate thru our phones and still be able to see that important work related information. I do like that it has lots of space for several folders within so that everything can be sorted and organized and found later quickly and easily. The application does seem to be user friendly. Even the most timid/new user can be introduced to it and can become familiar with it very quickly. Very impressed with this application.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more calendar spacing/alerts available within that. I do not the ease/personalization of how we read our pieces of mail. I think we should have more choices of where it can be placed and be visable especially if you are reading sensitive information within it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. One of the best communication applications for the workplace I've found in awhile. Granted a few qwerks but nothing huge and definitely more pros than the cons.

Always able to keep memos within our folders for further reference as our office always needs to be able to do that. So in that aspect it has improved our business functions.

Office review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Feature-Rich Office Suite"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is hands down the best and most full-featured office suite available on the market. The best new features are the ability to easily save to Microsoft’s Cloud folders, One Drive. This lets you access files from anywhere. You can either sign into Office/One Drive on another computer or access the files on the new web applications for Microsoft Word and Excel, among others. In this way, Microsoft has directly begun competing with Google Docs, and with a software platform that many people have already been using for years.

What do you dislike?

The price. Microsoft Office has always been somewhat pricey, and that has not changed. Open source Office Suites are available with similar (albeit not as wide of a variety) features and ability to save in .doc, .xls, .ppt, etc. formats. Google Docs is also free and available as a web application for cloud access/editing of documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you don’t mind paying for premium quality. The upload center cloud feature makes remote access very easy.

Typical Office Suite uses: editing text documents, creating and manipulating spreadsheets, and creating and editing presentations. Ability to access a constantly updating cloud folder from both my work and office computer makes for seamless transition from work to home when working with files.

Office review by lisandro g.
lisandro g.

"manejo de correos, documentos legales y cuentas"

What do you like best?

Es muy facil para cuadrar las hojas de papel cellado que exije el registro para todos los documentos legales, tambien puedo leer y enviar los documentos que elaboro con el outlook, el paquete viene completo, para realizar documentos, manejo de correos pueden tenerlos todos, tambien puedo manejar en las hojas de calculo los gastos y cobranzas pendietes de mis clientes.Puedo agendar mis reuniones y citas o visitas al registro.

What do you dislike?

cuando sale una nueva version tengo que volver a comprar y las cambian muy seguido. Me costo aprender como ajustar las hojas al pepel cellado con el manejo de tamaño de papel y margenes, a mi edad es mas dificil ya que vengo de la maquina de escribir, pero mi hijo me ayudo y me las cuadro,

Recommendations to others considering the product

es un paquete economico para todo lo que trae y junto con los beneficios que optienes, si lo puedo instalar yo cualquier lo puede hacer, son pocas las cosas que tuvieron que enseñarme,, un paquete de oficina completo tiene todo lo que usamos en una oficina con secretarias y asistentes, además que todos mis clientes y las personas que conozco lo tienen y eso facilita el trabajo cuando les envias los documentos que los pueden abrir y utilizar.

envio los documentos legales a mis clientes para su revision, los hago en word y los envio por correo, sin tener que moverme, y una vez que los revisan me los mandan y yo lo corrijo, listo, me voy a registro, tampobo tengo que imprimir sino ya cuando esta revisado y listos para la firma, ahorro de papel y tinta.

Office review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"I have been using MS Office since 1992, and it has made my life easier since then."

What do you like best?

I really like 0365 better than any of the previous versions. I have my entire office suite on any device, anywhere I have an internet connection.

I use every single tool that comes with office, but OneNote is without a doubt my favorite. Working in IT, keeping good notes is a necessity. With OneNote, I can quickly take notes in a meeting, edit them, and they share them out with little to no effort.

What do you dislike?

The major fault that I have with Microsoft office is that a new version comes out every 3 or so years, and for some reason Microsoft decides to move and hide the buttons that you use(or rename them). This basically means that you have to re-learn how to use the software almost anew. That being said, I still use the same macros for excel that I have used for over 10 years so I can't really complain much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I does everything that you need it to do, you just have to know how to tell it to do that.

In order of importance:

OneNote keeps everything that I write or think in order and labeled so that I can quickly comb through it and find what I am looking for. This makes me more efficient and helps me keep the IT department running smoothly.

Outlook....if you have ever used any other email client (and I have), you know that none of them can perform like Outlook. Merged mail has saved me so much work, it has paid for itself a million times over

Excel. These days the only thing that I do with excel is scan devices into a sheet, then rename them, and place them in the correct units. Something this simple literally takes me minutes with Excel.

Office review by Luca V.
Luca V.

"Best Suite for office automation"

What do you like best?

Power point thanks to its simplicity of use, the immediacy of the results, and the completeness of the product. The other product that I love for simplicity and immediacy is word. With it I find everything I need to format the documents for any use: from letters, to the writing of the CV, to the creation of simple notes for general use.

What do you dislike?

I would like an improvement in performance and the solution of some bug. I wouId like better intuitiveness in some parts and would like that the new software versions, innovate without upsetting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best suite for simplicity and easy of use you can find in the market. Microsoft Office 2016 is the natural evolution of Microsoft's suite: it innovates but does not upset, rather going to complete the already solid experience - but incomplete on several points - offered by the previous version of the package.

Thanks to suite office i can better organize my work, be more efficient, and make compless worksheets quickly but well structured.

Furthermore it allows to have, at low costs, a complete suite of software.

Office review by Nathan M.
Nathan M.

"Decades of Usefulness"

What do you like best?

Like many of us, I have used the Microsoft Office Suite of Products for decades now. I primarily use Word and Powerpoint. Office continues to work and still has a generally similar feel and ease of use as the new versions of it get rolled out. I especially appreciate the backward compatibility with older versions and the shared document/review features. The ability to integrate more directly with other software programs (such as Grammarly) is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in their software upgrades, capabilities and buttons are moved or removed. It can be frustrating to have to google or search through manuals to find out how to do things that used to be done quickly and easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a variety of services (subscription versus a licensed copy of the software). Just make sure you are comfortable with the limitations of your purchase.

I utilize Word in my review process for a variety of online educational material. I can copy the material into Word and then share it. The ability for my team to easily comment and add/change is very useful and using a familiar platform allows the review to be done more quickly.

Office review by Bernadette B.
Bernadette B.

"Microsoft Office for Complete Integration of Office Programs"

What do you like best?

Excel and Word have always been the "go-to" for Office products, but we use 365 online and having a cloud based Office system where I can connect to my co-workers, and share ideas, documents, as well as access my work from anywhere I am, Makes calling in sick a lot easier. I can also work on the same document as a co-worker, and you don't have to worry about one of you being logged off. Sharing files is a MUST as a purchasing manager. I need to be able to check my order schedule from anywhere. I have recently started utilizing PowerPoint again, after not touching it since college.

What do you dislike?

There are times when you don't see your updates online. My co-worker refuses to use Office 365 online as he swears he is using data. There is a lapse and recently, I have had to open my document in EXCEL or it freezes. I do plenty of math and there can be up to a minute delay in the EXCEL portion filling. As for Word, I have rarely seen a time-lapse issue. But not knowing that you need to go online and click "EDIT" in order to see updated changes can really freak a person out.Also, Outlook is awful, so going online to check mail is so much easier than the APP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust the Cloud

Co-worker sharing is a must. I started some documents in my old position and taught a co-worker how to do my position. I needed to keep the document to work on, while teaching her how to use it. I could slowly relinquish control and still check her work. I also like how I can be on vacation and still access a document if someone sends me a message requesting information.

Office review by callino C.
callino C.

"Office est un logiciel qui fonctionne Bien"

What do you like best?

je utilise depuis maintenant quelque année office Word il est vraiment bien organisé ( selon-moi ) car je m'y suis tout de suite retrouvé avec les nom bien définit tout en français je trouve très bien cette application que je utilise constamment pour de multiple tache (rédiger des avis, faire des lettres, mettre en place un Planning' et comme greffier je rédige régulièrement des texte et je utilise Word ) je suis presque constamment entrain de utiliser Windows et Word fonctionne parfaitement

What do you dislike?

je ne suis pas une personne qui ne veut pas dire ce qu'elle pense et là je dois avouer que cette application est très bien adapté a tout le monde

Recommendations to others considering the product

je vous conseil Word: pour le fait qu'il est passe-partout il nous permet de faire nos fichier texte sans peiner et nous aide avec sa correction automatique

Pour Notre société le service que nous donne Microsoft Word est considérable en avantage et en aide je suis toujours et pense toujours rester avec Word

Office review by Matias C.
Matias C.

"je utilise régulièrement Word de Microsoft et je suis très satisfait"

What do you like best?

Ce que j'aime vraiment est le fais d'avoir tous les outils possible et imaginable pour faire du texte de la mise en page. Il y a eu quelque beugs avec les avec les encadrements mais personnellement je suis vraiment satisfait car il est rare que une application aussi utilisé soit avec aussi peut de défauts

What do you dislike?

Ce que je n'aime pas est qu'il y es des fois de beug mais il sont tré rare pour moi il peut arrivé qu'il y en ai un sur une lettre de 5-8 pages mais il sont sans conséquence grave juste une ligne qui ne veut pas remonté

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je recommande a toute Personne qui cherche un Logiciel Travaillé afin d’être intuitifs et pratique a utilisateur Pour écrire son travaille, une idée, ou encore une simple envie.

Pour faire des lettres et des document texte tres travaillés Word est complet

Personnellement je ne me suis jamais trouvé devant une mise en page qui ne me convenait pas

Vous Avez tous les outils et pour ma société cela est vraiment parfait

Office review by Roselyn T.
Roselyn T.

"Highly customize-able and user friendly, for students especially. "

What do you like best?

You can search millions of premade templates so you don't have to spend too long trying to format something to perfection. If you do choose to format a document completely on your own, there are so many easy to understand options. It's highly customize-able and has never let me down for any work or school projects.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while it will crash if I'm multitasking too much on my computer, but that's more a computer issue than the actual software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes your company will be able to get a discount on Microsoft Office so you can download it on your own computer for easy access. Also, if you're a student you can get the student (sometimes professional) versions for free, which is the best part. I would definitely utilize this as it can be expensive but is a worthwhile product.

I have to write several professional updates and reports, not just for work, but for my scholarship program and my science classes. I'm able to load templates on Excel that allow me to process data much quicker than I could on my own and learn how different calculations and information relate to each other.

Office review by Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.

"The #1 platform for document creation"

What do you like best?

I use some aspect of Microsoft Office on a daily basis. I love Microsoft Word for writing my manuscripts and keeping track of my stories. OneNote is great, too, for holding screenshots and clippings, notes-to-self, and journalings. It's like having a digital scrapbook!

What do you dislike?

It's a bit pricey to keep the software when I'm not working. It's nice that they have annual subscriptions, but once those run out, I'm left scrambling for money to keep my offline platform up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't attend a college or work in education, Microsoft Office does cost money. But, it is definitely worth the price. I love it and use it every day.

I use Word on a daily basis to work on my manuscripts. The features and instructions make it easy to change text and add images. Plus, since almost every cloud platform accepts Word docs, I know I can easily share them.

Office review by Liz N.
Liz N.

"Innovative Communication"

What do you like best?

The ability to access my email or projects anywhere at anytime. I can access them b The Microsoft Office app, online portal, or simply on my desktop. It is convenient and reliable.

What do you dislike?

So far, no complaints or issues. Throughout my career I’ve always used Microsoft Office and anytime we experienced issues it was never due to the Microsoft Office software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a salary employee, usually you’re working at crazy times and clocking in on work doesn’t exist, so, knowing that, you need a communication service that is highly accessible and functional. That is what you will get with Microsoft Office. This software is dependable, and innovative to fit the technology culture.

There are a plethora of benefits to mention, but the fact that we’ve had no functionality issues is number one for me. Also, the fact that it is so accessible to me to do business anywhere at anytime.

Office review by Alvaro R.
Alvaro R.

"Functional Software for office work"

What do you like best?

Since I've always liked this software in all its versions, it is super easy to use, installs itself in a simple way and the best thing is that it is the software compatible with all Windows operating systems. Among the tools I use with them is Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, one note and Excel that these are essential tools to work in any office worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I have never been disgusted with this program, I have long used it and I really have not had any news about their versions or products, I always try to update their versions to enjoy their speed and access. I have read a lot about the activation of this product and I always recommend communicating with Microsoft to have better enjoyment of this wonderful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software in a total way for all those companies and people who want to have their office activities up to date with applications like Word, Excel, Power Point, one note among others I really recommend to 100%

With this software I have solved many commercials, because with the Excel tool I can carry the accounting of my company, make reports with Word, take notes in real time and synchronize with one note all the notes necessary to continue an activity Anywhere. With power point I can make my presentations for conferences of my products.

Office review by Sara P.
Sara P.

"Integrated Suite of Applications"

What do you like best?

Probably my favorite part of Microsoft Office would be the email portion, Outlook. This is how I manage all of my daily tasks, as I'm able to flag emails for follow up, manage my meetings throughout the week, and view whether my colleagues are online (since it syncs with Skype for Business).

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the security system in Outlook, because often when I start the program and it begins logging me in, it will kick me out and ask for my credentials over and over again before eventually locking me out. I'm not sure if this is a glitch on my company's end or in whatever the most recent update to the software was, but it's a very frustrating and time consuming problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The range and depth of features provided within the Office suite is worth it. The value of Outlook, Word, and Excel alone are more than enough to justify implementing the product within your company, not to mention the other elements such as Access, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Publisher.

Not only does Outlook manage my emails, meetings, and communications with fellow team members, but the other components in the Office suite are crucial too. I use Word every day for my documentation that I later upload into our system, and I send and receive a lot of data to be processed through Excel spreadsheets. The benefits of formulas and data management within Excel alone are immeasurable.

Office review by Sarah D.
Sarah D.

"Great for all uses!"

What do you like best?

I think I use office so much that I dont even think about using something else, great platform to keep my desktop organized and couldn't use anything else but the Office Suite of tools. From Word to Excel to PowerPoint. I'm opening up several types of office suite products daily for everyday tasks. Almost all tracking I do for my role is done via spreadsheets in Excel, and most note taking is done through Word. Easy, quick, intuitive, why would I use anything else?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes formatting could be a little easier. I feel like I have to google search for formatting formulas sometimes because the formulas themselves aren't initiative and description in Excel isn't' the greatest. I feel like as an experienced user and if I find it difficult to locate and understand formulas and which to use for what outcome, a more novice user would have much more trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, most intuitive I've ever worked with. Easy to learn for those new to computing and the word of data entry and/or computer work.

Quick tracking capabilities. I'm able to quickly build and implement new spreadsheets for anything from data entry to contests we are running for employee motivation and morale. We also as a company export all data from our product into Excel for our customers to have all their data in one place.

Office review by Arzu B.
Arzu B.

"All in one app"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is an excellent group of software for business. I like how it's compatible across the board. Importing information from Excel to Word, for example, is highly beneficial. I also like how the documents can be edited with comments from each person in a group. This is great if there are any questions on those edits. I love the pie chart creator in Excel. I use these to get accurate information and then import into my design programs.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more flexibility in the actual design capabilities. It's difficult to get a really polished look. I know it's NOT a program created for design but sometimes clients request a Microsoft Word document that they can edit and it's just not going to be the best presentation of their information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with Microsoft Office. It has everything needed to keep the business running properly.

The whole Office suite is great for keeping info organized. We use Outlook for communication; Excel for lists, charts, data, etc.; Word for simple document creation; and PowerPoint for presentations. All of these make for a smooth operation.

Office review by Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.

"the most complete software to work"

What do you like best?

All the pieces that are part of this software are basic tools and necessary for the control of your company. from the spreadsheets, elaboration of documents and even presentations to show your product or service.

all these programs are related to each other, and create a competent, quality and functional software

What do you dislike?

This program has a lot of weight in the hard disk of your machine, which disgusts me a little although it's worth it. I also know that there are many pirated versions on the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this program can be said to be universal language everyone knows how to use it and understand it. exploits this tool to the maximum.

the synchronization between your programs will allow you to have harmony in the control, registration and presentations of your company. It is even possible to have an internal mail in your office where you can export documents from one program to another.

Office review by Jacob M.
Jacob M.

"Easyto use and pliant"

What do you like best?

The multiple different potential uses (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) allow the software to be used in just about any work environment. I've mostly used Excel in the professional space, but also Word rather frequently. The pliancy of it all allows the user to get creative with how to use it, especially with Excel's customizable functions and color coding potentials.

What do you dislike?

Especially with Word, the formatting can become a rather large hassle (not grammatical formatting, but formatting of the document itself).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The different applications in Office can be used in just about any industry: word processing, presentations, spreadsheets, databases are used everywhere. Not only for business applications, either. I regularly create spreadsheets to assist in decision making in everyday life, just to have a visual representation of what is going through my head.

The efficient increase from standardized software and ease of use, the organization capabilities of Excel and Word, and the presentation capabilities of PowerPoint.

Office review by Heba M.
Heba M.

"Mandatory for all types of business "

What do you like best?

Every product produced by Office is a mandatory to me to do my work, Excel saves me a lot illustrate summary reports to my managers and do the required math very easily with big data it is very useful referencing an online table of data to be updated automatically, Word is essential for documenting our work and for training purposes, I like the huge features in Word to create a really professional user guides, I always use PowerPoint in project kick of meetings, it has a great library of templates, fonts and gallery, actually MS. Office makes my work life easier.

What do you dislike?

I always face problems to make Docs editable, as it require some training or online search to control file settings

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend MS Office to all companies in all fields

Create user guides and manuals, project planning documentation, create summary reports

Office review by Gilbert C.
Gilbert C.

"Mon Docx word"

What do you like best?

Word me permet de faire du traitement de texte et des lettres avec une mise en page correct étant le manager de ma société je suis souvent le soir entrain de ecrir des lettres et word est mon ami dans ce travail long, il me fait gagner du temp avec un gestion intuitive et rapide de quoi convenir à tout écrivain comptable où toutes autres personnes qui font des page de cacul et de lettres

What do you dislike?

Ce qui me deplait est le fait que une fois que l on ferme word il me demande si je veux enregistrer; ne pas enregistré; ou annuler et il m est malheureusement déjà arrivé de cliquer sur ne pas enregistrer par inadvertance si il pouvait y avoir une confirmation de suppression cela serait très bien pour tout le reste je n'ai pas de critiques

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vous vouler utiliser vos docx et avoir tous les outil nécessaire pour vos texte formel ou pas word est parfait

Word de Microsoft m'a permis de faire un traitement de texte soigné pour pouvoir imprimer ou exporter en PDF mon fichier

Office review by Sara  A.
Sara A.

"Very Helpful Set of Programs"

What do you like best?

There are things I really like about each of the programs, but in general I like the compatibility between programs. I like, for example, being able to drag and drop an excel file into an Outlook email.

What do you dislike?

Since we use a lot of tabs at once, some times the programs crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's best to get a least a minimal amount of training before working with the programs. A lot of the menus are similar so once you get the hang of one the others will be a little easier. Start out with the simpler programs like Word, and Outlook and then try working with the others.

Most of our daily tasks rely on the Microsoft Office programs. I use Outlook for email, Excel for our countless spreadsheets, Word for documents to send to customers, etc. Before we moved into software that was specifically designed for our industry (loan servicing) all of our data was kept on Excel spreadsheets.

Office review by Cesar G.
Cesar G.

"Complete package of word processor, video images spreadsheets and publications "

What do you like best?

For my opinion umildemnete I believe that the complete suite of microsoft that contains word text processor, a tool to create your documents in an easy and simple way, with a good format, incorporating styles or predesigned template for the creation of any document both in the company or home. Also this package contains an Excel spreadsheet processor, the most powerful tool to perform calculations in a simple but powerful way since this tool helps us to calculate data and process it and display it in an elegant and exact way.

Another application that includes this microsoft package is the Powerpoint tool that helps us make slides or presentations in a simple and powerful way, this application helps us create animated presentations with videos and special effects that will amaze the presenters of the presentation.

We also have in this suite a tool that will help us process and save data as a database manager but in an easy way we are talking about access a powerful tool that stores data and it transforms it and generates reports from the same application but if you want You can send them to Excel for easier manipulation.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft has recognized that its word processor Word has a security flaw, which affects all versions, and allows theft of files by entering a document with a hidden code. File subtraction can be done by inserting a document with the request that it be reviewed and returned to the sender; if this is done, the document returns with the extracted file illegally. Although to be able to carry out the robbery, the thief has to know exactly what the document is and where to steal it, many of the possible targets, such as electronic messages or addresses, are usually in predictable files.

In powerpoit it can be saved and sent easily, but there is a risk that it will be damaged by a virus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to office because it is a complete package of aid for the company and the home, since this gives us a series of daily solutions of the business of the company, what if they should be attentive is the cost of acquiring this suite room.

In the company I have found the problems of data processing with word applications that most employees know how to use and also in an easy way to learn to process text. It also helps the calculation sheet for various utilities in the data oprocedo and large data that can be transformed in a presentable quick for a business meeting or a simple data graph.

Office review by Yaolin Z.
Yaolin Z.

"Must have Microsoft office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office has a number of programs that are essential to office productivity. I use microsoft word, powerpoint, excel, and outlook on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft office does have upgrades and newer editions on a regular basis. When these upgrades occur, the formatting, location, and functionality of the programs may change slightly. This means that programs that I used to be very familiar with, are no longer as easy or intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say Microsoft Office is a requirement to productivity in the academic world. Many documents are best created, stored, and viewed using their programs. For example, when writing papers, it is necessary to use Microsoft Office track changes. I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Powerpoint features and using this to create interesting and effective presentations. Excel is also great for creating tables, charts, graphs, and for databases. The excel functions can be helpful in personal homes as well. For example, I frequently take advantage of Excel to make calculations for our household, when making purchasing decisions or for budgeting purposes. Microsoft's Excel data can also be copied and pasted into Google Docs, so that this can be shared among multiple users. In general, Microsoft office documents do seem to translate into Google Docs.

I use Microsoft Office for documentations, writing letters, reviewing procedures, keeping track of drafts and track changes. Powerpoint is great for creating presentations and even my own "flash cards" and keeping track of thoughts.

Office review by Roward J. V.
Roward J. V.

"THE ONE AND ONLY MICROSOFT OFFICE PACK THAT DO EVERYTHING "

What do you like best?

The very best thing with it IT'S EVERYTHING has word, has excel, has publisher, has one note has powerpoint, nothing its so complete as it even the new programs that are available, the simplicity of the use and the reachable tools that get to the day are fun and great

What do you dislike?

The lost archives (when the power supply go out) only get saved almost thirty minutes ago and the recent modifications must be done again making me lost time and efforts and stay more time on the pc for finish the works re-done

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally recommended it for use it in the office, in your home, in your pc or in your tablet to get better works, more adaptable slides to show and the quick notes you can make during your day are some of the best things that MICROSOFT OFFICE has to show off The older and the better to use

Better works, more adaptable slides to show and the quick notes you can make during your day are some of the best things that MICROSOFT OFFICE has to show off The older and the better

Office review by Guillermo V.
Guillermo V.

"Great product suite for any business"

What do you like best?

The Microsoft Office suite offers a wide variety of products for every need, depending on the package you acquire, but the most standard product are Word, Excel and Power Point. With your annual subscription, you get access to updates of the products, bug fixes, etc.

What do you dislike?

A free trial would be something good to try if you are not sure if your investment would be valuable to you or if you would use most of the options the suite have to offer. Sadly, there is no option for a free trial within the Microsoft Office suite of products. Someday in the future, this would be a nice feature to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though there are plenty of options out there for the same products the Microsoft Suite offers, and maybe some of them are even free, the value you get for the price is excellent. There are many editions of the suite to choose from, I recommend you purchase the one with just the programs that you need. If you are a student maybe a starter pack will be enough for you, but if you need some other software, then you'll probably need a professional package.

In general, the Microsoft Office Suite of products helps you with all your daily work activities, like reading and editing documents, performing calculations on a spread sheet or just getting your e-mail. There are even some other programs like share point or access, if you need something out of the standard.

Office review by mayra c.
mayra c.

"amaziiing!"

What do you like best?

Everything! what is there not to like when you get a product that make it so much easier to work! Microsoft office is amazing. I use Microsoft business 2016 and it has a lot of new future compare to the 2010 that i used before. i had to purchase the business one because it comes with publisher and i use publisher a lot for different things at work.! i use word everyday of my life as well as excel and outlook its just great since am able to have everything in one. my calendar and emails. i love all the templates each app has like word you can build a easy resume with a template that word provides it make you life so much easier. Or spread sheet on excel i think it might be one of the best features.

What do you dislike?

price! i think it is so expensive and every other year they come up with a new year and then am outdated. with it was more affordable. seems like outlook its making things complicated for the calendar when i add other co workers it doesn't let me edit i have try to edit the way it recommends and still nothing am having to log in on the web and do it that way a little annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

makes life easier.

just everything been able to be organized and type forms and keep date on spreadsheets. and all the options that word has makes everything easier.

Office review by Maggie S.
Maggie S.

"Wide Range of Features"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of the Microsoft Office Suite would be the many options available to use. Just looking at Microsoft Word alone, you can not only create and style documents to your taste, but you are able to edit images, create document templates, and work in a way that gives you free range to edit nearly any part of the document. I also have been able to utilize Excel for many projects. Having taken a course in Excel, once you understand the formulas, macros, and other features available, you find that the software is really practical for a range of tasks.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike, which has turned me into a Google Drive fan, has been that each document and file you create using Microsoft Office is saved on your computer. There is no quick sharing of links or collaboration on files without downloading and uploading into an email or flashdrive. However, Microsoft Office has more features and programs available to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Microsoft Office to other users. There are many features and software programs available, depending on the package you purchase. I think the purchase is worth it, though the price does always seem high when it comes time to renew.

Microsoft Office has made it easier to create and format documents in Word, style Powerpoints to my preferences, take quick notes with OneNote, and create spreadsheets in Excel.

Office review by kaylea f.