Do you work for Office?

Microsoft Office Reviews & Product Details

What is Microsoft Office?

Office Productivity Suite Includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint

Microsoft Office Profile Details

Microsoft Office Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Microsoft Office Reviews

1-50 of 2115 total Office reviews

Microsoft Office Reviews

1-50 of 2115 total Office reviews
Office review by Depak P.

"Still the best office suite out there"

What do you like best?

The application is a lot more robust with larger documents. I write a lot of training manuals and in older versions, this would simply crash Word. It would not autosave and when you did save, it would take forever to save and sometimes crash. When it crashed, it wouldn't save. Thankfully that seems to be a thing of the past and this could be to do with the application upgrades and patches, or the newer laptop. Either way, very happy! I like the ribbon layout, and although it's not always easy to find the option you are looking for, but that's not a bad thing. Another great addition is that they have the option to reduce the size of the gaps between icons. If you are not going to tap icons with your finger and you want to use the mouse, then select the mouse option for optimizing the space. This will make everything move closer together. Very handy for those working on smaller screens as you get more of your windows back for the document you are working on, rather than the ribbon. A feature I have only used once but found extremely handy was the ability to edit PDF's. A feature I have only used once but found extremely handy was the ability to edit PDF's. A feature I have only used once but found extremely handy was the ability to edit PDF's. A feature I have only used once but found extremely handy was the ability to edit PDF's. A feature I have only used once but found extremely handy was the ability to edit PDF's. I only used it once but saved me a lot of hassle back then.

What do you dislike?

Using Office 365 which is what we have with our license, I have found that Outlook has a number of connection issues which have stopped me from logging in and sending emails. There have been times when it does some unexpected things when I try and use my finger instead of a mouse, although with patches this seems to have been improved. This is a major gripe with Excel, I work with a lot of figures of data and when you write a lot of formulas in Excel, it does this thing where it begins to load the data. You get a loading bar at the bottom in the status bar which seems to take forever to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If buying you, you will be provided with Office 365 which is used online. You'll need the right license. Make sure you investigate all licenses before handing over any money.

It allows us to connect to an Oracle/SQL database using the Microsoft Access and an ODBC connection which uses the SDK installation from Oracle Primavera.

Office review by Maria Alejandra L.
Contadora

"office is the ideal package for me."

What do you like best?

thanks to this office package, I can write all kinds of documents of my work, I use it very often since it contains many useful applications, for the daily work of offiina, it is very good package, at a good price and is constantly incorporating new applications to the package.

What do you dislike?

Within all the advantages that this application has, it is difficult to find a negative point, since for a long time I have been using these affice packages that each year our one updated version, the only thing that I would have to add at this point, is that I hope to see new improvements in applications like word, excele, publisher that are very basic and essential for office work, but I think that for many years they have remained without any updates or presenting something innovative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider it a very complete package that can not be missing from each professional's computer.

in my work as an accountant it is clear that this application is very good, and it helps in every document that I have to do, to make the tables without doubt excel is my friendly tool, to present the monthly summaries of the company power point is the best, and so every application is indispensable in the daily work of the office.

Office review by Sharloth A.
Emprendedor independiente
(Myself Only)

"the office package is very complete, practical and functional."

What do you like best?

I use this microsoft tool very often, everything I can achieve is excellent thanks to it, what I like the most are its innumerable applications that make my work easier, with a single purchase and download I use all of them.

What do you dislike?

This package has been quite useful for me, I have spent a lot of time using it in my different jobs, since it is always good to have a package that gives me more than 15 100% useful applications, the only disadvantage I see is that it is only compatible with windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is the most complete package I know to do office tasks and much more, has many applications that are really useful.

This is a good way to carry out different activities of my work as an independent entrepreneur, since starting this new stage in my life has been very profitable to have office and all its applications, publishers to make my business cards, one drive for save all my work as an artisan and each application has been quite useful for me, providing me with great benefits such as increasing my clientele.

Office review by Avesh M.
Software Engineer

"Microsoft at their best"

What do you like best?

This is awesome software package provided by Microsoft. You will get PowerPoint, excel, one note, word, outlook etc... all in one package. I mostly use excel, PowerPoint and word mostly.

With PowerPoint you can make your own presentation and then you can export that in many supported files like pdf, ptpx. Outlook is great email Clint service you keep you more productive all the time. You can add all your emails and then add calendar remainders and much more.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet apart from its price factor, but with office 365 you can use their subscription based services for month or for year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course highly recommendations for students for businessman for any accounts' person.

Helps me to make good presentation. Also, outlook helps us to manage all my emails at once. No need to buy different software from different company while you can choose all from Microsoft office package. This is suitable for all kind of business or students or for accounts.

Office review by Fabiola E.
Secretary
Public Policy

"my favorite show."

What do you like best?

microsoft office I have used it for many years, since I was in school until now that I am a professional, what I like the most is that its office programs are varied, easy to use, and very complete, it is the application that more programs provides, are more than 15 applications in a single package.

What do you dislike?

It has worked well enough for me, I am very pleased, the only thing I see is that it is not compatible with all operating systems, and many times some of the applications sell it the following year but without any noticeable update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to use package that really helps in office work.

I work as a secretary and all the office programs are very useful for me, I could not do my work without each one of their applications, from word to document, hata publisher to make calendars, one note, for my notes, one drive to save in the cloud, excel for the monthly tables and so each program is essential for me.

Office review by Skarlet D.
(10,001+ employees)

"Microsoft Office has been a great ally for many years."

What do you like best?

Among the things I like about this application, is that it has more than 15 applications, to which I have access with a single purchase, very useful applications to perform any office work easily, also currently has one drive that helps me save all documents in the cloud without compromising the memory of my computer.

What do you dislike?

Office is very useful and practical, but if I have to say something I do not like it, it can only be downloaded from computers that have windows, it is not compatible with other operating systems, and from my point of view I think some applications are obsolete they have not presented any updates in the last four years, such as publisher, power point, excel, I do not get anything new, and it would be great if we presented new formats every year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very reliable application with many years of service.

I find it very useful to have this application on my computer, because I am a teacher and I use it very often for every job I do with my students, without excel I could not register the grades, with power point I make the best presentations for my classes, with one note I plan each class taking my daily record, and so each application has been of great help to develop my work fully.

Office review by Cori M.
User Friendly
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Very Useful and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy to use, especially if you are used to using a PC. It also can do things that some online apps cannot do. I use MS Word the most, and then Excel and Powerpoint following that. I also like that in MS Word, you can adjust the margins. In other online apps such as Google docs, it doesn't allow you to adjust margins and inserting tables can be a very big nuissance. MS Word allows you to adjust them and the layout of the page as well.

What do you dislike?

None of the programs in Office save automatically like they do in Google apps (such as docs and sheets). I also dislike that there isn't a program that I am aware of in Office that allows you to create clipart, images, etc. I also wish that there were some easy to follow tutorials on how to use specfic features within some of their programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are used to using a PC, and you are frustrated with other products not saving your docs, then I recommend using this.

It allows me to create what I need to and to format it the way that I want. MS Word also has collaborating capabilities. In addition, you can also save things online using One Drive which is really awesome so that you don't have to save it to your hard drive and use that space up.

Office review by Ismelia Z.
TSU en Administracion de Empresas

"La mejor solución trabajos de oficina"

What do you like best?

Cuando hablamos de Microsoft Office lo primero que se nos viene a la mente son trabajos de oficina y de hecho es la finalidad con la que fue desarrollado esta herramienta, la cual realmente es una suite de aplicaciones que abarcan TODASt las actividades que se pueden llevar a cabo en un entorno empresarial, desde elaborar documentos, pasando presentaciones hasta crear y administrar bases de datos, es que sencillamente Microsoft Office es el paquete mas utilizado a nivel mundial para entornos corporativos, ya que con estas herramientas puedes hacer de todo, ademas que todas las aplicaciones de esta suit son fáciles de usar y los usuarios nos familiarizamos bastante rapido

What do you dislike?

Ciertamente al hablar de herramientas tan completas y funcionales es muy dificil conseguir aspectos negativos, es mi caso, la verdad la herramienta me parece fantástica, siempre que la uso me funciona a la perfeccion y me siento muy satisfecha con ella, por tales motivos no tengo ninguna critica o inconformidad con Microsoft Office, todo lo contrario! Estoy fascinada, ya que como mencione antes la herramienta es super completa y facilita la vida a todas las personas que desarrollamos labores de oficina

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si comienzan a utilizar microsoft office veran como aumenta su rendimiento en las labores diarias de la oficina, ya que fue creada con esta finalidad, facilitar el trabajo en tu oficina o empresa, por tal motivo la recomiendo con total seguridad

Como es de conocimiento de todos, Microsoft Office fue creada netamente para entornos corporativos o de oficina, en este sentido, todas las soluciones ofrecidas por, esta suite van orientadas a negocios, entre dichas soluciones tenemos la elaboracion de documentos con word, hojas de calculo y tablas con excel, presentaciones con power point, volantes con publisher, entre muchas mas.

Office review by Paulina A.
Fotógrafo profesional
(Myself Only)

"after using office for many years I have not separated from this application ever."

What do you like best?

this application is very good for any user, it has helped me a lot, since I was in college all my work I did thanks to office and now as a professional using their applications, since it is a very complete package, one drive for save all my documents in the cloud, publisher to make my presentation cards and so each program has been of great help to me.

What do you dislike?

with this package I get everything I need, if I have to say something that I dislike is that sometimes I feel I pay a new package to get a more updated version and on the contrary I receive almost the same version, I would like to see more improvements in each application, also I would like that if they are not going to update an application do not charge it in a package, so that I pay for something that is not updated but is the same as the previous one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this package has been my help for a long time is very good.

microsoft office I use it for many years now and I will continue to use it for a long time, because I have not got an application that gives me the advantages I have with this, from its price to its functionality.

Office review by Sebastian Fatum .
Coordinator
Professional Training & Coaching

"Microsoft Office is a need for almost every office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office has become what all companies need to have. I like that the package includes the tools you actually would need in an office. We all know the different tools by now, but Microsoft have made them easier to use and administrate. All of the applications included in Microsoft Office are easy to install and work with.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft tend to update something within the package, without testing everything properly. This sometimes results in disfunctionality. When this happens they have to make a roll-back to revert to the old edition or a new update. This have been cost to the company a few times, where we waste ressources and are not able to meet deadlines sometimes. However Microsoft Office always come up with a solution to the problem at some point. It rarely happens that much help are needed in relation to Microsoft Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While everyone can work and use Microsoft Office, it will take a lot more to specialise within one of the tools. For specialization of the tools, a company will have to invest more ressources into the development of these skills. While Microsoft Office is like a swiss knife, there might be more appealing software on the market, which focuses more narrowly on one tool and does it better.

The ability for everyone to work with this software is very important. It enables the whole company to work together better. So in general Microsoft Office is crucial for us to organise within the company, but also to function as a B-to-C company, by providing support for our customers.

Office review by Jordyn H.
Alumni Relations Coordinator
Higher Education

"Microsoft office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office is amazing, it has everything anyone on any computer or device could need or want, there are so many different aspects to using it that can be beneficial. I love to use the outlook mail feature or the excel feature as well.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that i cant customize the background colors on functions like outlook or word to be to my liking. If i could change outlook i would make it have a option to change the background to anything not just the four options that are given

I use microsoft office for everything, i use it so email my peers and employers and then any people that are business related. I use outlook for my calendar and scheduling as well. I use excel to collect and sort then analyze my data and research. These are just a few of the ways i use it.

Office review by Esmeralda G.
Fotógrafo profesional
(Myself Only)

"this is my ideal package."

What do you like best?

Having this package on my computer is very profitable for me, what I like most is that I do not have to buy it every year, it is not a priority, it continues to work so it is not updated to the current year, it also gives me the possibility to use more of 15 applications from one place, I can do any office work with my favorite application microsoft office.

What do you dislike?

is very useful and easy to use, every program is very good, if I have to say any office limitation is that it is not compatible with any operating system, only with windows, also as the years go by it seems that it does not have major updates , only with new applications but the existing ones keep the same image, I would like to see new updates in programs like word, powe point, publisher that are the ones that I use the most.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very complete package that will surely be of great help.

It is very satisfying to have this pauqete, I do what you want with each application, despite the contras that I mention, I still feel useful to me, what has helped me most is without a doubt publisher, thanks to this application I have had the possibility of creating my business cards as a professional photographer and this has been of great help to increase my clientele.

Office review by Corey H.
Archaeology Project Manager
Environmental Services

"The only office productivity suite you need"

What do you like best?

All-in-one suite contains everything you need to accomplish productivity tasks. Each individual program is high quality and continuously updated. Microsoft Office is the "gold standard" of productivity applications and has a long track record.

What do you dislike?

The software suite cost can be prohibitive, especially when you consider that there are free alternatives available. As far as I know, you need to pay for the entire Suite of software, even if you only use a few of the specific applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It pays to look around, based on your budget. There are free alternatives out there, but none are as full-featured as MS Office, nor do they have the multi-year track record of MS Office. Most alternatives are individual programs and not a full office suite like MS Office is. In summary, MS Office is the way to go if you can afford it.

Excel is very useful for data management; Word is essential for document production; Outlook is the most fully featured and intuitive email program out there

Office review by Nick H.
Admin Advisor

"A Business Asset"

What do you like best?

Having utilized Microsoft Office for 10 + Years, there is a multitude of facets that make their product incredible. As I am a heavy user of Microsoft Word and Outlook, I must say that one of the most optimal features was implementation and customization of the Ribbon, along with the seamless integration of your business account and OneDrive. Providing the ability to directly save documents to your OneDrive account and have complete accessibility on mobile platforms and via the cloud was a significant component that enhanced the user-end use of Microsoft Office in its entirety. Additionally, to have the option of manipulating and toggling features on and off that you may or may not use via the Ribbon greatly assists in reducing the time it takes to work on projects.

What do you dislike?

Though it is not necessarily a "dislike"; I do wish that Microsoft Office did provide a similar user interface on the Mac OS. Though I am both a Windows and Apple user, I do tend to favor Microsoft Office on the Windows OS over the Mac OS; primarily due to the fact that the Mac OS version of Office seems significantly "watered-down" in comparison to the traditional version on Windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend a price restructuring or the option for discounted or reduced pricing for single-user accounts as well as enterprise licensing.

As a Standard Operating Procedure Developer; I utilize Microsoft Office to its fullest extent. With incredible templates, graphical integration, ease-of-use and overall an incredibly comprehensive list of output file formats, I am assisting my organization in creating professional, clean and concise documents.

Office review by Jacklyn "Lake" A.
Vice President of Finance
Insurance

"Great Templates for Students"

What do you like best?

Microsoft has a lot of programs for my day-to-day needs. I have created many emails, presentations, and especially, word documents with Microsoft Office Word. My favorite part of Microsoft Office Word is the extensive list of templates. There are many to choose from. Being a student, I have to write a lot of papers in different formats. Microsoft Office allows me to pick and choose from their extensive list of templates online and some already on your computer. Microsoft Powerpoint has beautiful templates so you can create slideshows for any occasion. You can change colors of the template and make it personalized to your liking with a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

The templates are a little long, I often have to delete a couple of pages of random words so I can finish my own paper. The toolbar is a little small and hard to navigate though. Other than that, Microsoft office is good program for all necessities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must know a little about tech before using Microsoft Office. The toolbars are small however when you hover over them, it tells you exactly what it is. Versatile program with many options to personalize and make projects your own. Microsoft Office is an innovative product that has been trusted for years.

I have completed a lot of assignments using the Microsoft Office Programs. Over the years, I have creates presentations for projects, emails from Outlook, and most of all, essays on Microsoft Word. I have written emails and letters to clients from Microsoft Office Word. The grammar check helps me fix my mistakes I have made throughout the page by underlining them with a blue line. The formatting toolbar allows me to fix my text size and spacing with ease.

Office review by Dulce S.
Gerente de sucursal

"Microsoft office is an excellent program that gives you all the programs you need in the office"

What do you like best?

I have used the products of Microsoft for more than 25 years have never ceased to amaze me, each one fulfills an excellent function I like too its easy use and how easy it is that my day to day I do not know how it would be one day in the office without some these programs since I use them all

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints with this program offers a variety of tools to use in the office, are excellent programs such as complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to be so good I have more than 25 years using it, I served in school, college and in my current job has always been there at all times.

I like all the programs offered by Microsoft for being excellent for use in the office, in the case of MICROSOFT OFFICE is the most complete program that can exist since it gives me all the programs that I use and use every day in the company, word is excelnte to create my documents, letters requested and others, excel is the one we use to keep accounts of the different branches, use power to hold meetings and present new products and balance of the companies, sometimes when I can not attend meetings because of trip or a partner can not attend the meeting we use skype to be present at the meeting in that way, and how to forget onenote if it is like my personal assistant in the I can write down all my earrings and important things not to forget, the best of this program in general is that everything I can save in the clouds thanks to onedrive.

Office review by Antonio M.
Secretario administrativo

"microsoft office my ideal package."

What do you like best?

excelene sofware for me has been very useful because I use it daily in my work, what I like the most is that I always get a program that helps me to do what I need easier than with other applications, what I like most is all the functions that the different programs have.

What do you dislike?

although it is very useful, if I have to say something negative it would be a program compatible only with windows, also many of the programs do not have updates promulgated in recent years and many of them are available but do not have a guide to show your functionality, and only end up making bulk on your desktop because you do not know what to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good package, it has some improvements every year and although it is updated annually the version that you acquired is not expired.

in my work as administrative secretary I could not do it without this application, it has been everything I look for and need, from word to document, until ne note to make my notes of the day, and publisher to facilitate my work thanks to its templates.

Office review by Amanda B.
Team Manager

"Great software package"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office - generally speaking, one of the most popular and vital computer programs. And if we talk in more detail, it contains several functions that will certainly be useful to any person - and a large businessman, and a simple housewife. Let's take a closer look at these functions.There are many different programs to work with text, but not all of them are really convenient. I, for example, can use either LibreOffice or Microsoft Office and nothing else. The first program wins by being free and essentially repeats the paid version from Microsoft. But still the paid version is a bit more familiar, as it is used on 99% of working computers and is a bit more convenient.

What do you dislike?

All this splendor is worth a lot of money.A lot of unnecessary novotorov, confusion functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to go to the latest version of all. Let retrogrades sit on ancient software, and modern people need to keep up with the times.

we all work with text in our own computer. Sooner or later, anyone sits down to write a term paper, diploma, book

Office review by Ruben A.
Administrador
Retail

"microsoft office is the most complete package I know."

What do you like best?

I am an administrator and of course I use this application very often to write all kinds of documents, Microsoft Office has a very complete package where I provide more than ten applications with a single purchase, the most useful applications for me have been word, publisher, one drive, one note, share poin, access.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft has certainly been my partner for many years, but being objective I have to mention two aspects that I do not like, first although every year releases updated versions and includes new applications which already manages does not make any improvement seems to be paying for a package that you already have, second is compatible only with the Windows operating system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this payment I get all the applications I need, it is useful for any user from a student, to a professional.

the possibilities that microsoft office has given me are infinite, with each one of its applications I have achieved that my work is much more effective, and achieved success in each work I do as administrator.

Office review by Andrea G.
(10,001+ employees)

"microsoft office is the most complete package I've used."

What do you like best?

with microsoft office I have been able to make all kinds of documents, what I like most about this software is that with a single download I get a complete and 100% useful package, I believe that behind any computer this is a good office, every year has incorporated new tools, such as one note, one drive, info path desiger, infopath filler, share point and many others.

What do you dislike?

I as a teacher give a lot of usefulness to each office program, but if I have to say something I do not like, it would undoubtedly be that despite the fact that every year a new package is updated, some of its tools remain the same without major updates, besides it is only compatible with windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it has been very useful for me, you will also be helped without worrying about what profession you have, no doubt office will have a good application to develop your work.

I have had very good experience with this application and I would have much to tell, of everything I have achieved in my job as a teacher, I have used this package for a long time and each program is very useful for me, from word to do sheets of documents to excel to get the record of my students' grades, one note to register my daily plan in my class, one drive to keep all the documents and so each program has been indispensable for my work as a teacher.

Office review by carmen d.
IT Manager

"Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Project are the best!"

What do you like best?

Presentations made on Powerpoint look amazing. It includes themes, forms and animations that will definitely get to express the message you’re trying to show. For costs, pays and any other sort of calculation, the spreadsheets from Excel are the best tool to use, and where Excel finds its limitations, Microsoft Project will satisfy them, being a specially useful tool for our company. All the programs included in Microsoft Office are very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I found this issue on Microsoft Excel when automating a process. It sometimes needs too much processing power, something that can get the computer running slower. I'd like it would be made somewhat lighter and faster. Also, on Powerpoint I find that presentations can get rigid and transitions are sometimes way too fast. Finally, Word feels a bit updated, giving the fact that it hasn’t changed its presentation since the last update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to managing, presentation, writing and calculating, the best software for doing all these belong to Microsoft Office. Like I said before, there’s no company nowadays that works without this powerful tool.

Microsoft Office is one of the most basic software that I think is used on every company in the world. It’s used on every department by almost every employee, from internals to Chiefs. The most used software on our company are: Excel, Powerpoint and Word and with those three we have enough to address most of our needs. However, there are more softwares, like Project, that are useful as well but are a bit hard to master.

Office review by Georgi G.
Brand Ambassador
Design
(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent product! Great value! The platinum standard!"

What do you like best?

I've used office for more than 20 years, but I was especially excited to switch to this version since it came bundled with 1TB OneDrive storage (which I needed). That was actually the main reason to switch (I used a 2013 Professional version before that, which was great! I totally loved it and didn't feel the need to switch, but OneDrive expantion was what I was after).

What do you dislike?

I am yet to find out. Still haven't have not encountered any part I don't enjoy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Microsoft! I have a great respect for what they've done so far, and I really like how the company has developed in recent years under Satya Nadella. I recommend all of their products constantly when I have a chance.

Various. From the versatility of Excel to the irreplaceability of Word. Office is the best product out there. Google forms, sheets etc. is a good copy, but I like to stick with the original. Also the 1TB of storage has allowed me to not only save all my work files with ease, but also backup my entire personal photo archive there.

Office review by REBECA DANIELA V.
asistente

"Everything we love about Word, Excel, PPT etc.. with added cloud services and integrations"

What do you like best?

Each product that is part of this is remarkable in its own way, but Excel is definitely my favorite and the most used. I find that Excel can help me discover anything that involves any list or math much faster than anything else, and it makes it easier for my brain to visually record the information. In addition to the ability to sort, reorganize, filter, formulate, manage lists, import, export and hundreds of other skills, it is difficult to overcome. Then there's Word, one of the most powerful text processors you can find, especially in this price range. It also has PowerPoint, which makes the creation of presentations simple and easy, as well as elegant. Finally, One Note, a robust notebook that takes a few minutes to learn how to use it, you will find many things to use it! It is incredibly useful to delete information and then organize it. In addition, you get 1 GB of free storage in One Drive, which can be synchronized with your computer.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the price of the whole package is somewhat higher and higher when it is generally for companies that are not so big but it is something that is really worth it. And if it is not like that, you have the normal version that is not as advanced as the premium version but just as good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good experience with overall pack. and would recommend to my clients because they can scan the documentas what ever we ask for. and its easy for them to scan it quickly if they download it to their devices.

1. Ease of use. Having been using the Office package for more than 10 years. It is a familiar product for most small, medium and large companies.

2. Common set of productivity tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) that have now been expanded to include other tools such as Outlook (emails), OneNote (to-do list)

3. Deep integration between the software suite: take notes for a meeting? Use Onenote. Do you want to send the minutes with the assistants? Onenote + Outlook integraition allows you to do that. Easy peasy. Thanks to the integration of these tools.

4. Powerful: Office features and functionality have obviously grown over the years.

Office review by Alejandro Rafael Z.
Especialista en atención al cliente

" The solution for office problems has a first and last name: Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Microsoft Office is that, as I explain in the title of my review, it provides me with a solution for all the problems that may arise in the office day by day, if it is necessary to write a text document of any nature from a letter to a report I can do with Word, when making all kinds of publications I can use Publisher to make from calendars to flyers, the tables for projecting results are worked better without doubt in Excel and for presentations with slides this PowerPoint, all pioneer programs that have the support of a huge company like Microsoft.

What do you dislike?

In the time that I have been using the programs of the package I have not noticed any negative aspect, although one of the things that I do not like is that in programs like Excel or Word when I deposit a large amount of text or data both programs tend to slow down in addition to that publications made with Publisher are often labeled as unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office is a program that I recommend to all those people who want to make their daily activities more bearable, really in a short time using the Office programs they will notice an increase in productivity, their cost compared to the benefits that they offer. the best option in the market.

Thanks to Office I have been able to solve a lot of problems in my work, daily all the text documents that I create are thanks to Word, the slide presentations that I use are created in PowerPoint, I manage my email through Outlook, I really do not like to imagine life without Office would be too hard to face work without my great ally.

Office review by Enmanuel C.
(10,001+ employees)

"my office package is the maximum."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this package is that with a single download I can access more than 10 office applications, each one is better than the other. recently micosoft has been concerned not only in providing office applications, but practical and useful tools for any user.

What do you dislike?

I use this package since I am in college and now as a professional teacher I have not stopped using it, every application is very useful to develop my work, if I have to say something I do not like, there would be two things: 1- some applications They are a bit difficult to understand its operation and usefulness and not having a guide hinders its operation. 2- micosoft updates each year a new package and updated conbidero I buy the same as I had, because there are very few improvements to existing applications, during añox applications such as work, excel, publisher do not present any improvement in their system and they seem to be almost the same as those of the previous year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful and easy to access package for any user.

I use this package a lot, first as students and now as a teacher, I use their tools almost daily, to carry out my classes, I carry my daily register of the classes in one note, I keep the record of qualifications in excel. I prepare presentations to dictate my classes in power point, I make triplets and diplomas for my students in publisher, for me it has been very useful to have microsoft office in my work.

Office review by katiuska g.
Personal docente

" A virtual room full of everything you need in your work"

What do you like best?

I love office, I have always used office because I find all the programs that I need to solve situations and obligations that as a teacher I am presented every day. With office I have easy access to all my documents and files wherever I connect, be it at the school where I work or at home. I define office as a room full of tools that helps you solve any task from making a simple document to creating presentations, graphics or important publications.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that some programs are blocked and need payment to access them, I would like other more novel options that involve having to learn something new every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend office with all security, there is nothing better than having this access to your files in an organized way and to have useful tools for each situation. The best thing about office is that any professional or inexperienced person can use it comfortably. I recommend it to my teaching colleagues and my students

There are innumerable benefits that I have obtained with office, I have control and secure and protected access to my files. Also as a teacher I always need to create or edit documents to give my classes, I also make my records of student attendance, planning, I keep track of notes and progress, I perform the evaluations and activities, among many other tasks that facilitates me office . Simply office is a right hand for anyone whether student or professional.

Office review by Santosh R.
DEVELOPER

"Microsoft Office is the complete package for your office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office it lets you edit and share files created in a word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation program, as well as access MS Outlook and OneNote.

Feature -

1.Opens every file type that MS Office can use

2.Share files with anyone

3. Work with others on a file simultaneously

4. Free templates are available

5. Saves your work automatically

Word - Word is equally comfortable drafting letters, wrangling huge essays, or whipping up quick newsletters.

Excel - spreadsheet program really comes close to Excel in terms of advanced capabilities.

PowerPoint - this is the presentation tool.

Access - this is the database tool.you can store your data in this tool.

Outlook - email, calendar, contacts, and tasks application.

What do you dislike?

I have been working with Word I have not been presented with any type of problems and issues with the execution of my tasks in Word.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it this product.it is make easier your office work.its amazing product

Microsoft Word is one of the Programs that I use all the time in my Work.I really liked this software, Very useful

Office review by Maria L.
asistente administrativo

"THIS IS A COMPLETE ENOUGH PROGRAM"

What do you like best?

In the company where I work as an administrator I use MICROSOFT OFFICE in the office, since all its programs are very useful for writing documents, balancing accounts, making presentations, etc. For many companies it is much more than a nice text editor or a powerful spreadsheet. Thanks to that gives us 1 terabyte of disk in the cloud, it will allow us to do many things, such as, for example:

- Have all data safe in the cloud.

- To be able to access data from any office or home.

- Share folders with colleagues at work and set permissions (Read only, etc ...)

- Work on the same document (Word, Excel ...) at the same time, from two different computers, so we can work much better as a team.

- It's totally free

- We can save the files in OneDrive (also free)

- It has the most basic envelope functions, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.

- We can access from anywhere in the world.

What do you dislike?

How to make complaints with this program when it has everything I need, as I say it is all in 1. Many benefits and functions in a single program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to anyone, because it was a program that at least once you had to prove how much you could need both professionally and personally.

I consider that MICROSOFT OFFICE is the best product on the market at this moment for the offina, since it offers everything necessary that an entrepreneur, administrator, accountant among others needs, accounts with excellent programs such as Word perfect to create letters and documents, Excel my faithful ally when it comes to keeping accounts, PowerPoint that allows me to make my presentations for important meetings, OneNote that is my best reminder of my pending work, in conclusion all your programs are very useful to perform in a way efficient.

Office review by Matthew S.
Program Assistant
Professional Training & Coaching

"Years of Experience "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy and love the flexibility of using all of my accounts on the same platform. Its easy to edit and change formats from one to the other. One Note has become one of my favorite things to use as well.

What do you dislike?

I would really love and enjoy if they came out with an application for my phone so I can edit documents on One Note when I am not at my current computer. I know you can use it on tablets, but an apple application would be very nice as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just like any software, it takes time to use and understand.

I have realized on a large scale that I am able to see things when i have it organized. If you don't calculate something and know what you have then its just lost in the middle of it all. Also I love that i can share all of my documents to anyone on in email from my phone at anytime as well.

Office review by Carleidys V.
(10,001+ employees)

"this package is my daily companion."

What do you like best?

this office package has been excellent for me as a teacher, all its programs are very functional and have allowed me to develop my work in an efficient way, what I like most is that with a single purchase I get all the office programs, and each day microsoft has incorporated new programs like one drive to save in the cloud, one note to make quick notes and so many more.

What do you dislike?

This is a program that has accompanied me for years, and I try every year to get the most updated version, I can attest that it is excellent and very practical, but if I have to say something I do not like, I would have to mention that some applications keep the same esquena that years ago, and this I do not like because if I pay a new package is to obtain new benefits, something that Microsoft has not taken into account many years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good package, I consider that it is according to its price with its functions, you can not stop using it, for sure it will go very well to me.

office and susu programs I use them very often in my work, every day I use one note to make my daily record of the activities I do as a teacher, excel has been excellent for me, because thanks to this application I save time since I can pass the qualification of my students very easily making use of their formulas, so each application has been impresindible for me.

Office review by Jason E.
Sr. Application Developer
Banking
(10,001+ employees)

"Microsoft has evolved and provides users a seamless experience"

What do you like best?

The fact that Microsoft has grown their Office suite into a full-blown ecosystem that is easily accessible to all users, from free online versions to well-priced installed versions. The entire suite works very well and answers all of a users' needs. Microsoft has updated their entire suite to work seamlessly within Windows 10 as well, which we have as a standard workstation OS at this point. OneDrive is integrated into to the OS and provides us additional storage use.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft has provided users with a very useful platform. I would have said "more OS support" here, but they've even managed to cover that! Both Linux and MacOS users have found the application suite to be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once users have started to use the Microsoft Office suite they will find it hard to want to go back to anything else.

Microsoft Office has become our full solution in our organization. All of their tools are being actively used at this point, from standard Office applications like Word and Excel, to Teams and beyond! It has become a perfect fit for us. The fact that the Office tools cover our needs so well makes Office a perfect fit.

Office review by VERONICA R.
Maestro de escuela

"A complete set of extremely useful programs for my job as a teacher"

What do you like best?

Office is a very complete software package to install on computer equipment. These programs are well known, and the daily use of the PC as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Skype, among others. And to install it is only necessary to have a subscription, in most cases, when you buy a computer, install Windows and automatically Office, so it is the most used package and allows you to share information managed through the different tools that are use. You can also access them through your HOTMAIL email, which allows you to access your documents from any device as they are stored in the clouds. It comes with other people, although they have different versions. Effectively, the applications offered by this service are the best to create, save and share with other users through the network, different types of files, with different applications. It even allows you to combine applications.

What do you dislike?

since I used a PC, I had Office installed in its versions for a particular time, and used all the programs it brings and so far have not had problems with the program that caused me any particular circumstance that reflects any defect in the applications. Sometimes the virus that is causing the failures was forced, and even the files of the Office programs were eliminated, but these are not the problems of the package, they come from the use of the Internet or the placement of PC devices such as PENDRIVES and others infected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the use of Microsoft equipment gave us the integration that we needed to integrate several solutions into one. We have been using it for about 6 years and it has helped us too.

You can organize each area in a team.

Within each team, you can have different channels,

Each channel is autonomous and has its space to chat (which is very complete with text format options).

Each channel has an associated email address to receive mail and they are in the same panel as the chat.

You have the availability of being a Sharepoint Online site in each channel to be able to gather the document library for the documentation of each project or teamwork and you can access them from the computers or online.

we can add wiki functionalities, onenote, etc.

complementary to add a shortcut tab to Power BI, SP, MS Office, Planner, Jira, Open Agora, Youtube, VSTeamservices, etc. that allows us to access any of these tools and More of the same channel.

Office, brings programs such as Word that allows me to transcribe works of promotion, research, among others, how to receive files of my students in this tool. Another program that is used a lot is PowerPoint, which helps me to make presentations of my classes, in a practical, interactive way, with many tools to make knowledge more effective, also for the presentation of academic research; Another program is the Excel that uses for the design of budgets, control of notes, tables and graphs with data of results, among many other things. In addition, these are the most used, the use of OneDrive that allows me information from different sources of administration in the cloud. The other tools that are used are not so frequent.

Office review by Jake S.
Sales And Service Agent
(10,001+ employees)

"All Office programs, together."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is an efficient tool for businesses. Workers often use powerpoint, excel, at other times word. Having everything in the same place helps a lot to reduce the workload.

Also within this package are included many more things such as Skype or mail. So, all this union of products in one place ultimately improves the business work.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that stands out negatively within this program. The only thing that would do is that in the future create new tools within the program. Microsoft has a huge number of applications within the business world and if within Microsoft Office puts some more, I will get to improve it even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that everyone who has a company should think about installing such a tool inside it.

If you want your employees and your company to do the tasks more quickly and also coordinate better, install it, because it gets an instant increase and also helps save resources or use several programs for the same task, because with this you have an all in one

Mainly it has helped that the different teams of the company coordinate better. When you need to hold an emergency meeting or modify a project quickly thanks to this effective tool can be done in a moment.

Also many times we made a videoconferences project online and later editions of files in word, so we do it together very quickly.

Office review by Johana M.
Administrativo

"CONNECT WITH EVERYTHING AND WITH ALL"

What do you like best?

It is an option that stands out especially for allowing users to access their documents from anywhere. Something that gives enough comfort. Since it does not matter where you are, you will be able to access and work comfortably. Simply have access to the Internet to work in any of the programs of the suite.

Office 365 is a natural evolution of the classic Microsoft Office. The office suite par excellence, which continues to exist today, has been updated and adapted for business clients and also homes. Without a doubt, it is a good option to consider if it adapts to your needs.

It is perfect for those of us who have worked with office since always. We have everything we have always used in one place.

What do you dislike?

IT IS NOT SO POWERFUL OR HAS ALL THE FUNCTIONS OF THE DESKTOP. THE DOCUMENTS ARE SUDDEN FROM THE BROWSER, IF WE WANT TO KEEP IT LOCALLY, WE HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT. THE DOCUMENT IS SAVED ON ONE DRIVE

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT IS VERY GOOD YOU HAVE IT ALL IN ONE TOOL

It is a tool that allows us to create, access and share Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint documents. In this sense it does not present changes with a normal Office package, but the difference is that you can access all the programs in real time. In addition, we can access from any device that has Internet access and OneDrive.

Office review by Sofia Carolina F.
Docente
(10,001+ employees)

"microsoft office is an excellent package that has accompanied me for many years."

What do you like best?

This is a good office tool for all users, I am a teacher and without it I could not practice my profession, since all office programs help me a lot with my work, for their years in the market I consider it to be one of the best , with great reliability in its users, I use it since I am in school and every year I get the most updated version, I think one of the advantages is that for a single price you get more than 10 programs that are downloaded simultanously, from the same It is not necessary to buy a version every year. You can have 2007 and still work without setbacks.

What do you dislike?

is a good way to make all kinds of documents, if I have to say something that I dislike office, is that according to my personal experience, I think it needs to improve its interface, for years programs like word, excel continue with the same functions and I do not see anything new in each update, that's where I wonder why I pay for a new package if I do not get better results in these applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good package its price is in accordance with what it offers, has very good office programs.

What business problems are you solving with the p