Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Microsoft Office

(1,862 reviews)

Office Productivity Suite Includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint

Work for Microsoft Office?

Learning about Office?

Microsoft Office Reviews

Showing 1,901 Office reviews
Office review by Sofia Carolina F.
Sofia Carolina F.

"microsoft office is an excellent package that has accompanied me for many years."

What do you like best?

This is a good office tool for all users, I am a teacher and without it I could not practice my profession, since all office programs help me a lot with my work, for their years in the market I consider it to be one of the best , with great reliability in its users, I use it since I am in school and every year I get the most updated version, I think one of the advantages is that for a single price you get more than 10 programs that are downloaded simultanously, from the same It is not necessary to buy a version every year. You can have 2007 and still work without setbacks.

What do you dislike?

is a good way to make all kinds of documents, if I have to say something that I dislike office, is that according to my personal experience, I think it needs to improve its interface, for years programs like word, excel continue with the same functions and I do not see anything new in each update, that's where I wonder why I pay for a new package if I do not get better results in these applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good package its price is in accordance with what it offers, has very good office programs.

I have had good results with Microsoft Office because if it were not for their programs I could not do my job as effectively, I use programs like Word to write documents, one note to keep my digital record of the activities I do in the classroom. of classes, and excel without doubt one of the most useful and functional for me as a teacher, since the notes of my students that I must deliver each way I use this program, and facilitates my work to be able to add formulas and the program makes the calculations by My and so it shows me the final result, I can do all kinds of mathematical calculation in their selves.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Office
Office review by Nilushana D.
Nilushana D.

"The final destination for office stuffs"

What do you like best?

Applications like word, excel, powerpoint are the best known worldwide and are very easy to understand. Without them the world would be progressively troublesome on the grounds that they assist us with simplifying from a presentation, a report or some mathematical calculations.

What do you dislike?

I wish I knew more about all of the features available, but that is nothing against the program, I just don’t have the space and time to learn. If anything it speaks to how much is available, I haven’t found any limits in what I want or need to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an incredible item to use for different assignments, and occupations. I would prescribe it to any individual who might love to impart records to their work network just as deliver materials for themselves. Microsoft Office is an astounding administration, apparatus that gives free rein to better thoughts, to do everything that is proposed and to be associated all over, you simply need to sign in to have a customized understanding and the most refreshed uses of Office, with as good as ever includes that are included occasionally, this instrument actualizes errands, for example, Microsoft Word, is an entire program of content preparing for working frameworks, Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program that permits counts, contains realistic devices , dynamic tables and support for macros programming dialects, perfect with working frameworks, Microsoft Power Point, which is an introduction program for working frameworks, and a lot more applications that enable the advancement and advancement to work serenely in documents and projects.

records keeping, information passage, spares much time with breaking down information, when the information is entered effectively I don't need to affirm again while utilizing appropriate capacities

What Office Suites solution do you use?

Office review by Doris M.
Doris M.

"Office is organization, saving time and comfort"

What do you like best?

Office is a fundamental tool in my personal and professional life, I believe that without this package of programs that brings office I could not perform any of the tasks and activities that my work requires.

With office I can have at hand any text document, graphics or images quickly with much security in any PC using the cloud, the user interface is very pleasing to the eye and very easy to handle even by a computer novice. I have used several versions of office for a long time as a student and now as a professional and I define it as a helping hand that helps you solve any situation of processing information easily, quickly and with professional quality

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I do not like is that with some of the office programs there is a risk of plagiarism or theft of information, however the risk is small if the relevant security measures are taken, in particular I think the risk It is very little compared to the great benefits it offers

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend office with great security and confidence, for me there is no better way to be organized in the office and to demonstrate to the clients and bosses that all business information is available, organized and perfectly presented through all the office programs. If you want to stand out as an administrative assistant of excellence you must use office for everything

There are many professional benefits that office has offered in my work, I am administrative assistant of a company of purchase and sales of consumer products and there are many tasks that I must meet daily and office is my right hand.

With office I have daily solution to every situation that comes my way, each one of the programs that I have available, I can process a simple text document, calculate calculations, statistic charts, take control of sales and expenses, even make brochures and cards and the best thing is that everything is organized in office and protected in the cloud I can access with my mail and start session easily

Office review by Sobia S.
Sobia S.

"Microsoft Office makes sure to fufill all the content management needs of organizations."

What do you like best?

Office is really affordable to access and consists of all kinds of basic services. It has almost fill out every working gap within the organization. All the tools included in this package are most advance with easy-to-use and user-friendly integration. It has been equipped with each every facility that could prove beneficial for the organization as well as for the individual.

What do you dislike?

As far as I've encountered this amazing tool , I haven't gone through any major issues yet. This tool and its previous versions were also in my use and I must admit that I'm greatly benefited their wide range of services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office consists of all the essential tools to fill in all the requirements for the professional work.

Office Pro Plus has advanced the way we used to keep and record entries and manages all our stuff in the office. It includes all the basics and necessary set of tools that are implemented in the organizations to keep in flow all the work. The Microsoft Word is used to data entry, Excel helps in record keeping while powerpoint makes sure to present the best and advance slides presentation. All of this stuff are just included in one software package Office 2013 Pro Plus.

Office review by yegon k.
yegon k.

"MIcrosoft Office, A one-stop desktop application."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can accomplish a significant amount of tasks using Microsoft Office. Microsoft soft office is a desktop application with so many useful applications; You can get several services at in one place. Typesetting, powerpoint business and conference meeting presentations, conversion of documents from one format to another, graphics and design using Microsoft publisher, email and communication through Microsoft outlook, PageMaker, data design and flow diagram using Microsoft office Visio, and data entry, analysis and presentation using excel. There is also a database application that is light and comes with the office; Microsoft access.

What do you dislike?

Where you have to pay for these applications, it should just come with Microsoft Windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using Microsoft Office in your day to day computation, then I dont know what you are using. Try it out and you will see it for yourself,

I use office to do many office and supplementary services that include; presentation, business automation, business document, data storage, data and system design, advertisement tools design, data analysis from business research etc

Office review by Kevin Y.
Kevin Y.

"Effective, convenient and reliable application. "

What do you like best?

Microsoft office is a collection of many programs that are really useful in an office setting. Openning, reading and editing documents could not be more easy with Microsoft Word. Analysis and complex equations are easy, efficiently and accurately solved through Microsoft excel. Microsoft Access on the other hand makes it easier to arrange, store and retrieve a large amount of data. That's to mention a few of the most used programs in the Microsoft Office Suite. What also stands out in the Microsoft Office is its online version of the software, which makes it easier for the people who travel much to view file wherever they go.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Office has many programs and not every program might be used since the user might not need every program in the Microsoft Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is the best software of its kind, many businesses and individuals use it because it is an all in one software and has everything for the smooth running of a business. Microsoft Office is also easy to use because of the useful features each program has. It also has additional tools e.g Outlook, Skype and Sharepoint that are really useful in communication.

Documentation. Business activities, reports, plans, and presentation can easily be done through Microsoft Office due to the availability of the necessary programs.

Accessibility. With the latest versions of Microsoft Office having an online version of the software users now have access to data wherever they are.

Data security. Microsoft Office, specifically Office 365, have inbuilt security, it has large cloud storage which can be used to store, retrieve and share data.

Data sharing. Mircosoft Office has many programs that enable easy data sharing, for example, Outlook and Skype. It also has cloud storage that eases sharing of data between businesses and individuals.

Office review by Baleswaran D.
Baleswaran D.

"The office best tool of your office always!!!"

What do you like best?

it has some of packages like Microsoft word, Microsoft excel , Microsoft power point etc. words mostly use for create documents, letters easily. it is for technical writing in engineering field. Microsoft excel is very an excellent tool for programmed functions, salary calculation , charts etc. Microsoft power point is master for presentation whatever you presented in front of others. these programs are very comfortable and perfectible.

What do you dislike?

most of features i like so much. but excel has limited users design and i use parallel spread sheets (nearly 10) that time little struck the program. word has not enough shapes we want to like.. some excel functions are cant use for all. because some basic knowledge want to use that functions.

otherwise overall very best one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes i like to recommended this product lot. because every company easy to save the time through using Microsoft packages. best one package for office use.

earlier days we use normal books for calculating labor salaries. nowadays use through excel and easy to calculated.. we have save the time lot. easy to present the presentation on slides in office.

records keeping , data entries , data saving, analysis the data , represented the data in various ways , save the time. all are very easily and very short of time through the Microsoft office.

Office review by meshack c.
meshack c.

"Review of Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can get several kinds of duties accomplished in one single application. Microsoft is easy to use and Price for product key is fair. You can data entry and analysis using Microsoft Excel, Make designs and publications using Microsoft Publisher, Do typesetting and documentation using Microsoft word, Make desktop applications using Microsoft Access and make presentations, analysis, calculation and slide shows using powerpoint. This is an awesome application. I have developed several applications using Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.

What do you dislike?

For me, I like almost everything in Microsoft except when there are incompatibility issues such as Microsoft office 10 cannot open a document created in Microsoft 97-2003.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft office is a one-stop desktop application to use for typesetting, Editing, Data entry, Analysis, Design, Database management and development of applications. I urge you to try.

Documentation of office activities, plans, calculations, analytics and presentation.

We largely use microsoft excel to create plans, enter data, make business matrix and Payslip generation.

we develop it solutions using microsoft access,

Office review by Sean H.
Sean H.

"Google can try to compete, but the snail wont beat a race horse. "

What do you like best?

Office 365 is one of the best to develop products on the market. Onc you purchase it, you have access to the entire suite and can work in conjunction with other in online applications. We adopted the application

What do you dislike?

I do not like they random updates Microsoft does tot the system. You can be using the application and then close, and the next time they have made minor changes that are not bad, but they can make it difficult always to remember where something is located.

Also, the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not Google Docs. This suite has so much functionality that it can blow your mind. Remember, if you don't know something, or want to know if you can do something, do a quick online search.

All of the applications have som much functionality you will be amazed.

Not many, but we adopted only forms for our employees to use.

We have also added multiple apps and functions to our Sharepoint list. These have made some reporting easier.

Office review by Evette J.
Evette J.

"Microsoft Office is the best tool for your office!"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Excel is an excellent tool with all its tools and preprogrammed functions.

Microsoft Words allows you to create documents easily and is the reference tool for engineering technical writing.

Microsoft Powerpoint is really easy to master and creates great presentations, and since almost everyone uses Office, all presentations can be displayed on almost all computers.

The ability to activate the developer option in almost all Microsoft Office programs allows us to automate several of the tasks necessary to do on a regular basis.

The programs are really compatible. For example, creating different documents with Word through the use of Excel databases is really easy and almost does not consume time.

What do you dislike?

Powerpoint presentations can be a bit stiff and transitions could be smoother.

Microsoft Word sometimes feels a bit clumsy, especially when working with titles and page breaks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is the best tool for any business. Microsoft Excel only works like a Swiss army knife. It has so many options and functions that can make a simple spreadsheet work wonderfully. It seems that I can not find any scenario where it is less appropriate. Working as a developer with Excel is simply excellent and having the ability to easily automate tedious repetitive work is the best.

Many of us use Microsoft Office 2016. All the different departments of the company do it. We use Excel for price books, books, reports, etc. and for many other things. We use Microsoft Word for proposals, as well as PowerPoint if we want them to be a little more eye-catching. It's very useful, not a day goes by without us using it. It is very easy to use, even technicians can use it without problems, even if they are not in the administrative department.

Office review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"Who doesn’t like Microsoft Office?"

What do you like best?

It’s hard to even narrow this down, there are so many great features in Microsoft Office. I mostly use Outlook, which has a good calendar feature and is easy to use for organizing emails. I also use Excel, though not very in depth, but I like the search and find tool that allows you to search a large document for certain words. I recently used PowerPoint to make a simple presentation for my boss and the graph tool was perfect, it was easy to use and had multiple style options. I think that’s the best part about Microsoft Office. It is easy to use but also thourough with what it offers.

What do you dislike?

Customer communication, organization, simplified workflow.

Office review by Felixmar Alejandra S.
Felixmar Alejandra S.

"microsoft office is my favorite package."

What do you like best?

For a long time I have used this package of office products, each year they come with new programs, to make office work easier and lighter, I as an accountant must be creating all kinds of documents constantly and thanks to this tool I have been very Well, I currently use the version of the year 2017 and I intend to acquire the 2019 that is the most recent.

What do you dislike?

After having used this application and having acquired several updates, I can say with all propriety that the biggest disadvantage with this office application is that despite the fact that every year it launches a new version to the market, some cases is what same, and others only incorporates new tools, would be good that every year vniiera innovations in the application, worb, excel, power point and no more of the same, so that I pay a new package? if these applications will have the same functions. in that case microsoft should only sell me the new applications it brings, and not the whole package.

There are many programs that have brought me great benefits with this application, the most useful for my word are to write sheets of documents, excel to present tables. publisher to do excellent work with your templates, one note to save in the cloud without compromising the mention of my teams and so many others, that I use daily as an accountant in the workshop of creations Kimberly Salazar.

Office review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Review of Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

At work, one of my favorite functions is the spelling & grammar check including readability statistics. It's very helpful in making sure I keep business writing direct and simple.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pricing schema in that I generally only require Word & Excel for personal use yet still pay for more than I would find value in. I also prefer Gmail's UI to Outlook as new versions of Outlook always feel dated. At this point in the game of the internet, there should be more included functions for analytics (outside of marketing campaigns), and read/open/click tracking. It's fairly ridiculous that Outlook's method of checking if someone read somehing includes them clicking a box "yes", and sending a spereate email back to the initial sender.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a deal if you can, but they generally don't exist. Otherwise this is just one of those things that you don't have a choice in using / purchasing if you're a Windows User. I highly recommend saving anything you can as something that can be opened within Google Dox or any other free software/app that can open them, so that if you lapse on your license you won't lose access to your files. I'd also recommend linking OUtlook to your preferred email service provider to the fullest you're able as the functionality for new users is not super friendly for any enhanced form of usage.

Not necessarily problems; Microsoft Office has monopolized word processing on Windows computers so its more so "this is all there is that's somewhat reliable." No real WOW factors to any product within the suite.

Office review by Isabel Josefina D.
Isabel Josefina D.

"microsoft office excellent office tool."

What do you like best?

office has long been my co-worker, my most faithful friend, I as a secretary very often use all its programs, what I like most is that for a single payment and a single download I find many programs of great importance for office work, I currently use office 2017, and I can not stand the desire to know the 2019 that is already available, I would like to know with what innovations I would be surprised.

What do you dislike?

being an application so useful for me it would be a little difficult to say something that I do not like, what I can say is that I noticed that office does not care much for its users to use the programs they sell, as each user must see tutorials by Internet or courses to learn how to use these programs because they do not have user guides.

The benefits that I have had in my work have been very many, since as a secretary in the ministry of education, I do all the documents related to the ministry and I could not do my work without this application, I use almost all the programs that the office has in my office and with them I have managed to do my work with effeciencia and eficasia, allowing me to save time and go out with good in each assignment that my superiors do.

Office review by Kerly G.
Kerly G.

"microsoft office the best office package."

What do you like best?

This application is very good, it has been on the market for many years and what guides me most is that it has been able to adapt to reality and has not become obsolete. On the contrary, every year with its new version, the package has incorporated notable improvements. and new programs that help and make office work easier.

What do you dislike?

undoubtedly what I do not like office, is that it has many programs and I do not doubt that they are good, but many still not use them, because it does not have tutorials or guides to the user, it would be 100% excellent if the programs were not adornment on my computer, but all have a utility, because I end up paying for a complete package of more than 10 programs and only use regularly three or four.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a complete and accessible package, useful for all users, which is updated year after year.

office I use it very often since I am an artisan and I make all kinds of accessories for ladies in the workshop Creacione Kimberly Salazar, the programs that I use the most are publishers to make my presentation cards and thus increase my clientele, power point to make sheets with the photos of all my works, one drive to save all my documents in the cloud, and one note to make quick notes of my work, as well as excel to make tables and graphics related to sales.

Office review by Jade C.
Jade C.

"Tried others, but I'm Staying with Office"

What do you like best?

It may not seem like such a big deal when each product has it's own function but the fact that they are familiar and can work together makes this suite very valuable. I can spend have my work time searching for a function in other products or spend my time in a useful manner with the intelligent design of Office. I love the auto save feature of One Note and its format is so easy to use I highly reccommend getting to know it better.

What do you dislike?

I use Microsoft office for a wide range of activities and occasionally loose something to a crash, I'm not sure why they couldn't live save like one note does that would save a lot of hours of work. I think they should include a pdf product of their own for creating, editing and managing, it's annoying to rely on the adobe product when it could be part of the office suite of products in an easy way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to explore the features, you will be amazed how much more you can use the product.

My favorite products are excel, onenote, and outlook i am not sure i could get through my days without them now. I manage everything from task lists to sewing patterns in these products. I have used excel to manage finances at home and for big companies, to facilitate events, and to keep track of inventory for a retail outlet.

Office review by Antonieta F.
Antonieta F.

"office has been the best thing I've used."

What do you like best?

since I use this tool it has been excellent, there are many programs that are incorporated in a single package, the one that I use the most is publisher, for all the templates that I have and they make the work easier, it is a good program for beginners like me , one drive is very good to save in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

There are many things that I like, that's why I rate it in a good way, but I would like it to have an assistance to the user, although it is easy to use there are programs that are not so easy for me and I have not been able to use them, and if I am paying for a complete package I would like to be able to use them all and not have them on my computer, as I am sure they should be very good but I do not have much experience with computer programs.

since office use has helped me in my work and in my personal life, with all these programs I have managed to give good publicity to my work as an artisan and improved my sales, in publisher I have made my brochures and business cards, inedrive guardo everything in the cloud, in excel I make tables to keep track of my sales and expenses, there are many benefits that I have had.

Office review by amanda r.
amanda r.

"Mejorable"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me llego a gustar de esta aplicacion para windows, fue sin duda, las grandes presentaciones que se pueden hacer, aunque soy mas de usar powert point, al ser un software mas simple, con mejor interfaz y facilidad de entender.

What do you dislike?

Se puede decir que no me gusto casi nada de esta aplicación entre otros el precio, porque necesitamos una licencia oficial como bien sabemos, en nuestra empresa optamos por eliminarla, ya que los nuevos integrantes estan mas familiarizados con otros programas, ya sean power point o google docs, no podemos decir que me fascine esta aplicacion para el ordenador, pero sin duda hace unos años era la mejor en el mercado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pese a ser una aplicacion de pago, deja mucho que desear, podria simplemente ser mejor, porque teniendo otras herramientas como power point, podemos llegar a los mismos objetivos que con esta aplicacion, la cual deja mucho que desear, pese a que sirven para lo mismo.

al principio al fundar la empresa no sabiamos que software adquirir, pero con el tiempo conocimos este, y la verdad nos saco las castañas del fuego

Office review by victor v.
victor v.

"Excel for Data entry"

What do you like best?

I use all of Microsoft tools, but mostly excel, while creating data retrieval user forms and simple data base excel was there for me, its easy to use, has almost all function to solving mathematical problems, it`s most helpful in whatever way, I recently created an excel sheet that woks as a browser to my computer storage using hyperlink functions, I can also hyperlink web link and basically do any mathematical function with it.

What do you dislike?

the user forms tools in the excel are limited to users design unlike the PowerPoint whee you can edit tools to desires style, the user form tools are very hard to use if you don't understand how they work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend microsoft for any records entry and data analysis, its easy to use has help tool which has example to functions, its the best

records keeping, data entry, saves much time with analyzing data, once the data is entered correctly I don't have to confirm again while using proper functions

Office review by Keila B.
Keila B.

" The best set of programs for work in the office"

What do you like best?

How not to love Microsoft Office if it offers me the set of programs that make my work much easier. Microsoft Office programs have a fairly simple interface that does not require a thorough knowledge which facilitates its use exponentially, plus Office provides me with a program for each of the needs that I have at work, if I need to create a file or text document I count on Microsoft Word the pioneer program in the field of text processing, if what I need is to create publications of high quality level I can do it without problems thanks to Microsoft Publisher, if the need is a presentation for a business meeting Microsoft PowerPoint is the ideal program, Microsoft Outlook is the program with which I manage my email and Microsoft OneDrive is the cloud where I store my files, I really do not know what would be of my without Microsoft Office.

What do you dislike?

The only negative aspect that I notice in Microsoft Office is that the cost of the license is a bit high, I believe that reducing this cost a bit could capture even more users, another disadvantage may be that it needs more storage space than some other software of office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although there are other office programs that offer similar services and more affordable prices, none compares with Microsoft Office, the mere fact of having the support of a company as large as Microsoft dispels any doubt about Office programs.

There are countless uses I give the Microsoft Office package in my work, it allows me to create documents, publications, presentations, I can manage my email and store files in the cloud, undoubtedly greatly facilitates work in the office .

Office review by John G.
John G.

"Office the best tool to create documents"

What do you like best?

Applications like word, excel powerpoint are the best known worldwide and are easy to understand without them the world would be more difficult because they help us to simplify from a presentation, a document or help us with mathematical calculations among other things

What do you dislike?

When you work with powert point the transitions are very rigid should update them and excel some formulas if one is not pending give error and the calculations give error

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that Office is one of the most necessary applications in an organization, it is part of the day and with it you can digitize all the information, be it documents, presentations, calculations among others

In the company everything that was manual was solved, also with the formulas of excel the calculations are faster and more accurate and within the benefits are the productivity of the employees and the improvement of documents, above all that is an interface known by everyone

Office review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"working with microsoft excel has been the best"

What do you like best?

I like how while working with excel I can Easily research on function on net and they are every where,

excel helps me in day to day work and organizing data and creating data entry user-forms has turned into a hobby for me.

I started simply by browsing for functions usages and boom, I am not a pro but hey where I work people like what I do with excel and often come asking for help.

What do you dislike?

while working with the excel the inbuilt help tool is not helpful as such, it does not elaborate clearly on how to work around problems associated with the excel, hence while not working with internet connections to browse for ways to tackle the problem, It becomes a hustle

while trying to work with the excel file formats on some nets its really hard as the other file formats are not accepted

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Microsoft excel for my day to day job, I never went for any course or school to study about the excel, with the basics of computer and familiarity with simple math functions its easy to use excel, I first started to use it to make my budgets and plan my financial management, It helped me out, Now I use it to help my company to retrieve and record data

data entry for business, analyzing data the benefits are if you know your way around the excel functions it saves time and works efficiently

Office review by Ipsita K.
Ipsita K.

"Microsoft Office outlook review"

What do you like best?

The best thing that i like is the accessibility to all applications like word, excel, power point etc.

The best thing is the external linkage with skype and also the amount of security that you can configure as per your organization's requirements.

The good part is even with the updates, at an organizations level, i never had to specifically shut down my work due to the upgrades that happen at the backend.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that i dislike. the features and integration with other applications are great.

The only scope of improvement that i feel can be done is a seamless transition between all operating systems once it comes to mobile applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to every organization irrespective of its employee strength due to its ease of use.

The major business problems that i am solving with this application is that of communication within and outside the organization's network.

the benefits are the integration with dependent applications.

Office review by MUSTAFA Y.
MUSTAFA Y.

"personal and proffesional"

What do you like best?

best thing is i can find whatever i want, such as; to prepare a presentation, table, calculation or list...

What do you dislike?

i is getting a lot of update so sometimes it can make waste time.

the Office 2016 desktop apps don’t really present many compelling additions by themselves. Most of the changes are minor compared to what we got in Office 2013 three years ago. Microsoft hasn’t attempted to combine touch, typing, and inking into a single app this time around. Instead, there are separate Windows 10 "mobile" apps that are designed for tablets and phones. It seems seems a bit crazy to have two versions of the same app, but it’s largely because these desktop apps are already powerful and it will take some time to transition all of those features into the touch-friendly versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

everyone should try to use, because ease of use is very high.

we can prepare our offer to customs via ms excel

The real value comes with the other apps that are available to you with an Office 365 subscription. Lightweight mobile versions for Windows 10 are a favorite of mine as they’re so quick to load and have most of the basic editing features you need. These same apps are nearly identical to the ones found on Android tablets and the iPad. Editing documents on these apps is basic, but it’s enough if all you need to do is a few sums in Excel or letters in Word. Anything more and you can pick up the desktop apps on Windows and Mac as part of Office 365. I’ve found that the recent tab is familiar on all Office apps across multiple platforms, so I don’t even have to worry about which folder on OneDrive I stored a document as it’s always there in the list to open straight awat

Office review by Ruth Ann L.
Ruth Ann L.

"Creative Tool"

What do you like best?

I love Microsoft Office. It allows me to use different templates to produce teacher made materials for my students. The different templates make it easy to create differentiated instruction materials to meet the different educaitonal levels of my students. As a teacher this very important. It helps me maximize my time and energy, so I can layout student learning objectives in my documents clearly for students.

What do you dislike?

The limited fonts. Would love to see more artistic fonts available to create materials. Many of the fonts are common, and I love to see chunky fonts that teachers could print and cut out to place on bulletin boards or make visible labels for storage cabiniets in the classroom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product to utilize for various tasks, and jobs. I would recommend it to anyone who would love to share documents with their work community as well as produce materials for themselves.

An opportunity to create teacher made materials for free. The various tools with microsoft also allow me to make powerpoints for my students that review learned concepts by creating study guides, and games online.

Office review by Natascha F.
Natascha F.

"Microsoft Office For Remote Workers"

What do you like best?

Remote workers have the same access as those working in the office. Microsoft Office is very user-friendly. Probably why it is the most used suite of programs. There literally is something for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I primarily use Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. I would like a way only download the programs with the suite that I will use. It saves space of having on my PC that I am not using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office resolves several different business needs and is very user-friendly. It increases productivity by having all the necessary programs in one suite.

Microsoft Office solves my word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and email needs. It is amazing and extremely convenient to able to use on programs to address four different business needs. The user-friendliness of the programs is another benefit. Productivity and time management have improved. Another unanticipated benefit is that the programs work well with one another. You use can sync your contacts in Outlook to Word. I love the fluidity of that.

Office review by Hasibul A.
Hasibul A.

"Great product for day to day activity"

What do you like best?

Its pretty easy to use. Lots of options and functions already built in. I use different programs of MS Office for different purposes. Excel is very helpful for calculations, financial analysis and graphs. Word is essential for general documentation, letters, SOPs and notes. Power point is very useful for presentation, flowcharts and assignments. It has different themes available which makes it interesting to work with. Lots of tutorial and online videos available for learning. They have student version available for academic use. All most all the companies use this product so its very easy to use and share with different parties. Visual basic programming is available through macro. This helps in customization of the product and usage. It has different online help platforms for different sets of problems.

What do you dislike?

Some formatting issues are common for all the products of MS Office. Document conversion between different versions of Office is also a hassle sometimes. Documents saved in certain format is not properly recognized or shown when opened in another PC or laptop. Hyperlinks sometimes do not work when opened in another laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful tool for academia and professional career. Easy to learn and use.

Its a must use day to day software for professional and daily life. Excel is used for analytical calculations and graph representation. Simple formula can reduce huge mathematical repeatable work. Powerpoint provides solution for presentation and data representation. Word is very useful for documentation and note keeping.

Office review by Carlos A.
Carlos A.

" Microsoft Office: the indispensable programs"

What do you like best?

What I like is that it is a package of different programs where you can solve everything necessary to fulfill the tasks at work. They have a very friendly interface, and the whole company uses Microsoft Office. The possibilities are almost endless, they are an indispensable tool in business and academic environments.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Word is a little complex when it comes to working with tables and long texts, especially for the preparation of margins to print. PowerPoint is a bit rigid and presentations tend to have the same style, it would be very nice to incorporate more dynamic visual options. From Excel I like everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is indispensable to fulfill all the necessary tasks in the business, academic and personal environment. I do not know a similar product that exceeds the advantages and benefits that I find in this set of programs.

I solve everything I do in my work: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. are the ones that I use the most: With word I make all the official documents that must be signed to present in different institutions. With Excel I have a database with all the important files, I make dynamic tables, I organize and summarize a lot of information, I use it for many tasks, it is very flexible. PowerPoint is the main tool to make daily presentations in meetings, finally Outlook is used by the entire company to maintain internal and external communication, as well as the control and agenda of meetings and events.

Office review by George M.
George M.

"Microsoft Office is a useful tool with all Office applications in one place"

What do you like best?

I must disclose that I have used Microsoft Office for 7+ years to accomplish some vital obligations. I use Microsoft Office to carry out corporate and personal tasks such as content creation. What I like most about Microsoft Office is the way it is easy to install, setup, and start using even with no basic knowledge. Microsoft Office is one of the platforms that I incorporate on a daily basis at workstation. Also, I like Microsoft Office since it integrates with some of vital systems that we use in our organization. For instance, Microsoft Office integrates with Dropbox Business to offer smooth file transfer on both accounts. Lastly, I like how it is easy to customize Microsoft Office to meet varying needs. I use Microsoft Office, mainly Word to create contents for the site of our organization. Microsoft Office has enabled us to create traffic on the website of our company since it gives us the opportunity to create appealing web contents.

What do you dislike?

I only have one issue with Microsoft Office. I do not like how Microsoft offer this platform at a higher license cost per user. They should reduce the cost estimation or increase the number of users per account. By doing that, they will be able to attract a lot of prospective clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Microsoft Office to all those individuals and businesses that want a solution with all office applications in one place.

Creating, editing and formatting website contents are the benefits that we relish with Microsoft Office.

Office review by User

"All Office package by Microsoft"

What do you like best?

This is certificate program that designed to help participants develop an advanced level of proficiency with the most commonly used office productivity software. They developed the skills to create and edit complex spreadsheets, manage mails, contacts, calendars, and tasks in Outlooks , Power Point Presentations and specialized in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Power point and outlook. And this function that will be most useful to them in their job and business fields.

What do you dislike?

license pricing is bit high as all, but its high as per several plans

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program has widely recommendations for personal use and professional business users and it has use multiples purpose for the software applications.

It including Ms Excel, MS Word, Ms Power point and Ms Projects are used by individuals both in their personal and professional values. It use for solving one of the basic requirements for most of the job profiles, accounting, business analysis, marketing or coding.

Office review by Alexander P.
Alexander P.

"Functionality and Use of Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is a set of office tools designed to facilitate work in the office, high school, college and even at home. Currently covers the entire market on the Internet and is related to desktop applications, servers and services for the operating systems of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android. Microsft Oficce brings together the best tools to work, combines the best applications in its category, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, among others, with very useful services in the cloud, such as OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 allows users to create and share from anywhere and device.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Office does not have traditional technical support, this makes the support a bit more complicated when presenting a flaw with the Office Suite, it still needs to be activated in some tools, to use the spell checker it must be installed, no program is included to improve photos digitally as you can with some photoshop software, it does not have pre-designed document templates, this can save work significantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is an excellent service at office level, a tool that helps to give free rein to better ideas that helps you to project all the creativity and grow professionally, to do everything that is proposed and to connect everywhere, just you must install the Office Suite and start a session to have a personalized experience with the most updated Office applications, with new and improved features that are added periodically, this tool implements tasks such as Word, it is a complete text processing program for operating systems, Excel is a spreadsheet program that allows calculations, contains graphical tools, dynamic tables and support for programming macros, Access is excellent for creating and managing databases, the Office Suite has languages, compatible with different operating systems, among many more applications that allow development and progress to function They sit comfortably in files and programs, a tool that in my personal opinion can not be missing on a computer.

Microsoft Office has brought a great advantage in the organization, through this Office Suite, we have developed the professional growth of employees through the use of different applications such as; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, among others, Using the Office Suite can solve a problem at the database level using Microsoft Access which in my personal opinion is a very powerful application if you know all its features, have this tool at home, work, online or on your devices, will always be an added value to communicate in all possible ways, whether written, visual or electronically through outlook mail.

Office review by Martha Ann K.
Martha Ann K.

"Microsoft Office 2016 "Best Productivity Tool"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word: Better to compose and format any type of documents. There are so many advanced functions in Microsoft Word that are really useful. Formatting: in general, easier in MS Word and has many more options than other software (everything from the table of contents, style, covers, numbering of pages, etc., is much richer in functions and capacity than other software).

Microsoft Excel: I think this is the best Microsoft Office 2016 software. I love using MS Excel. I use it for very simple or very complex things, but it is not a database. This software contains several worksheets and can be linked in the same file or other files. You can perform great calculations.

Microsoft PowerPoint: If you want to make a formal presentation, one of the best support tools you can use to create images for attendees is Microsoft PowerPoint. It can be found in Microsoft Office 2016 for personal and commercial use.

What do you dislike?

There should be more purchase options available for Microsoft Office 2016.

If the new chart types are updated in Microsoft Excel, it would be more useful for your users.

Microsoft Outlook is a bit confusing to configure and use due to its numerous options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office 2016 is ideal for real-time co-authoring, simplified document exchange, the ability to send large files by integrating OneDrive and Skype. I do not personally see any inconvenience or disadvantage of Microsoft Office 2016.

Microsoft Office 2016 is a well-known service. Almost all organizations use the applications provided by Microsoft Office. I also use Microsoft Office products personally and organisationally. Basically, we are using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Software, which are the main products / applications of Microsoft Office 2016. All documents that are stored for the future are documented by Microsoft Word. In presentations and press meetings, we use Microsoft Power Point to make slides. Each department of my organization regularly uses Microsoft Office. Finally, I want to say that an organization is incomplete without Microsoft Office and is more necessary for all companies.

Office review by Roxana P.
Roxana P.

"Use for more than ten years the Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is a tool, an office suite that covers the entire market on the Internet and interrelates desktop applications, servers and services for the operating systems Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android, Microsft Oficce brings together the best tools to work in a secure today, combines the best applications in its category, such as Excel and Outlook, with very useful services in the cloud, such as OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 allows users to create and share from anywhere and device.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Office does not have traditional technical support, still needs to actuzalizacion in some tools, to use spell checkers must be installed not included, does not include any program to digitally retouch photos as you can do with a photoshop, do not bring templates documents predesigned, something that can save work, on the other hand there are some web pages where a kind of store templates and other things are starting to take shape.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is an excellent service, tool that helps to give free rein to better ideas, to do everything that is proposed and to be connected everywhere, you just have to log in to have a personalized experience and the most updated applications of Office, with new and improved features that are added periodically, this tool implements tasks such as Microsoft Word, is a complete program of text processing for operating systems, Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program that allows calculations, contains graphic tools , dynamic tables and support for macros programming languages, compatible with operating systems, Microsoft Power Point, which is a presentation program for operating systems, and many more applications that allow the development and progress to work comfortably in files and programs.

Microsoft Office has brought a great advantage in the organization, since the first version of Office contained the Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint applications, in addition, a professional version of Office also included Microsoft Access and Schedule Plus, Microsoft Office is a subscription system available in different terms for the use of Office 2013, so having this application either at home or at work, on the desktop, on the Internet or on your devices, Office offers you the tools you need to create your best work.

Office review by Edward Michael B.
Edward Michael B.

"Microsoft office indispensable in every computer.."

What do you like best?

I have all the office programs on my computer, it is a very good package, because it has many applications that make the job easier, the main advantage is its price, its simple way of doing the work, I can create documents, excel sheets to keep records of my business accounts, power point to present important information about my business.

What do you dislike?

It is a very good service that has helped me save time and money, because with all the applications that account I have managed to do a lot of publicity for my business without the need to invest in expensive applications, and I get the same result, because their programs and programs are excellent. of very good quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a very good application that every day is incorporating more tools 100% useful, does not need constant updates. for me it is excellent.

Office has given me many benefits in my Beauty Salon, it has given me the possibility of creating my business cards and calendars with Publisher, it has allowed me to advertise the combos we have in the Salon with the power point application, has helped to control income and expenses thanks to Excel, and all my documents are saved in one drive, I have taken much advantage of this application.

Office review by Isabel G.
Isabel G.

"Suite completa"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Microsoft Office es que es una suite de ofimática muy completa, pues viene con todos los programas que puedes necesitar. Word para editar texto, Excel para tablas y cálculos, PowerPoint para presentaciones y Acces de base de datos. Además, todos estos programas son de elevada calidad. Mi favorito es PowerPoint, que es el que uso siempre para hacer presentaciones.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de Microsoft Office es que es necesario pagar por él. Esto no sería mayor inconveniente si no fuera porque la competencia gratuita es fuerte. Google Docs y Open Office le pisan los talones en cuanto a calidad, y son completamente gratuitos. Deberían justificar mejor su precio o cambiar el modelo de negocio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Microsoft Office a aquellas empresas que quieran la mejor suite de ofimática del mercado, aunque eso suponga desembolsar algo de dinero. Al final, son mejores que su competencia.

Principalmente hacer presentaciones y escribir informes o cualquier otra cosa que se me pida. Ideas para aplicar al país por ejemplo, ya que somos una organizaciones con fines políticos

Office review by joseph m.
joseph m.

"Very efficient when preparing budget within the company."

What do you like best?

Efficient with many functions which makes the calculations easy and faster.

It accomodates all kinds of documents ranging from word documents to excel.

The documents is kept safe in the computer thus easy when tracking.

Very familiar with computer users who uses windows operation system.

What do you dislike?

The microsoft does not work well with pdf documents which require user to install pdf reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend microsoft to every company to help ensure that all the documents are in the computer thus being paperless which makes the work efficient.Office contains many products which ensure it is used accross all departments in the company.

Very efficient with mathematical calculation thus making it efficient and easy to work with.

Paperless county helps in making work easier since it makes it easier to track the documents.

Very efficient with document creation and storage.

The microsoft excel makes calculations easy since it contains alot of mathematical functions thus very efficient for finance guys.

Office review by Robinzonth R.
Robinzonth R.

"Excellent package."

What do you like best?

Office has excellent benefits, I have done very well, with a single package I have access to work, Excel, power point, Publisher, one drive, one note; constantly in my work I have to do office work and this application is what I always use, to write all kinds of documents, because it is easy to use and at very low cost I got the complete package

What do you dislike?

Each office application is very useful for any user, from students to professionals, without having anything negative to say, since it has helped me in all my work for a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very complete package, it does not need constant updates, it is very useful and practical.

I have had the benefit of making documents in Word; tables and charts in Excel, PowerPoint presentations, slides, calendars and business cards in Publisher, and best of all save all my documents in the cloud thanks to the service of one drive, thus having the possibility of maintaining the memory of the Free computer and maintain good performance in its operation.

Office review by Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.

"Gets The Job Done, Not As Bug-Free As Google"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Microsoft Office is that it links accounts easily across different programs. OneNote, Excel and PowerPoint all flow together very easily and Microsoft Outlook has some great email features. The Outlook calendar is very easy to navigate and makes scheduling meetings and booking rooms very simple and fast.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of glitches with Microsoft Office, especially when using the online tools. OneDrive fails to sync properly if a lot of users are in a document, PowerPoint, or Excel sheet at once. There is often a lag time when syncing files that were edited on the desktop version with those edited on the browser. Oftentimes, the calendar app on desktop has a delayed sync, so if you're attempting to book a room from the desktop, it hasn't updated fully and someone comes to kick you out of a room that they had previously booked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office has so many tools that aren't utilized enough because they aren't advertised. Dig in a little more once you gain access and try out some of the fun tools. OneNote and Teams are definitely my favorite tools.

Microsoft Office makes communicating between our many employees very easy. Whether through email, Skype for Business, or calendar reminders, Microsoft Office is definitely helping solve our communication issues. The Outlook calendar is a great tool, and syncs nicely with your iPhone or cell phone so that you're always in the know with your schedule and reminders.

Office review by Allie E.
Allie E.

"Microsoft Office "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is the most basic of systems but it is like the foundation of a house, without simple systems you cannot graduate to the more complicated work you need to accomplish. It is extremely helpful in countless ways and everyone in our department knows how and is used to using it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that sometimes Microsoft Office does not always cooperate with our Mac computers the way that is needed. I also wish that the work that we do on Microsoft office could be reached when I am outside of the network or the connection is not very strong so I can still work.

We are using Microsoft Office for the typical office solutions that it was created for. I have realized that when communicating with fans or older staff members, they are more comfortable working with this product and are more open to using it that the more complicated systems.

Office review by Ricardo Andrés P.
Ricardo Andrés P.

"MICROSOFT OFFICE INDISCUTIBLE LEADER"

What do you like best?

With nearly 25 years in the Windows universe, despite the fact that there are free Office software alternatives, Microsoft Office continues to be the most widely used on a global scale among users and customers, whether at the corporate or personal level, none of these tools has arrived. to pose a threat to the reign of Microsoft Office, The Redmond company now offering services for the Microsoft cloud based on a subscription model, with desktop applications for Windows that include Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Access, and One of its innovations is that they allow the collaborative edition of documents and teamwork, this is a great step from the suite to a set of applications where tablets and smartphones with iOS and Android operating systems can access these documents through web applications that Microsoft has released so that users can temporarily use a document of the classic tools of Off ice: Word, Excel and Power Point, boosting productivity in an increasingly connected and prepared environment for modern work and collaboration online and in a team within a company or personal level.

What do you dislike?

In a Microsoft Office administrative installation, more disk space is used on the server, the amount of disk space required on the server ranges between 100 and 325 MB or more, depending on the version of Microsoft Office, if other programs use your server network or if you use it to store data files, it is possible that the server does not have enough disk space, however, this problem is more due to the limited storage of the PCs than the program itself, what it does have is a cost per license very high, apart from that I find no disadvantages that subtract points in favor of Microsoft Office

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of size, all companies need an easy way to work with their employees, customers and other people linked to important issues such as events or projects, so whether you are studying or you are a blogger, the Office toolset makes it the undisputed leader and essential in terms of data transcription

In the case of Office 365 Profitability, which allows to optimize the efficiency and productivity of the organization due to the control and ease of management allowing any person with access to share information from any place or device, thanks to the cloud "we work from anywhere" and "Team work" regardless of time zones

Also Microsoft Office desktop with its many and diverse programs that contribute to the publication of documents for example With Microsoft Publisher you can create a business or school brochure, while with Microsoft Office Excel you can keep a database of your clients or personal statistics on some issue and that this software has everything we need to carry out what is required

Office review by Andrea B.
Andrea B.

"One Stop Shop"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very versatile. With each and every new update, they are getting better and better at having the capabilities to do what I want within the program.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cannot open a PDF into a PPT. That would be really handy. Also, that you have to have the program to actually open up documents from the program. There is nothing else to view the documents or ppts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it. Jump onto Youtube if you want to do something specific and don't know how. It is really important to try everything within the product or just mess around until you are capable of doing what you need to do with it.

I do most of my lesson planning with Microsoft Office Tools. I have realized that you cannot get ahead in life without Microsoft!

Office review by Carlos A. S.
Carlos A. S.

"The different aspects of this product."

What do you like best?

This product has a variety of features that allow users to accomplish many projects in no time.

It is a very powerfull tool thet turns very useful when creating any document in our jobsite, lists of our studets and/or managing their grades.

Actually, the grading process is very easy due to the editing features each program has.

Every new version improves the quality of the user experience with a previous version and it makes the precessing of information faster and more accurate.

This product facilitates the interactions and effectiveness needed in an educational envinonment. Both, teachers and students can do their best by using this product.

What do you dislike?

Some programmes are not very easy to use, but totorials online help a lot.

The different versions do not match all the time and some documents may not be retrieved and/or edited properly in machines with other versions. What is more, some formats are chaged or altered depending on the version used and in some cases the document has be created again from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All future users need to bear in mind that despite this product has been designed for a generic kind of users, it can be addapted to the specific needs each user has.

All what is done in our institution is done with this product in order to produce materials for our teachers and students. Many tipes of instructional materials are designed everuday in our institutions using this product.

Office review by ahmed h.
ahmed h.

"The most important tool in your PC or Laptop"

What do you like best?

easy to use

a lot of useful updates

satisfying all my need in work and personal office needs

nice support from forms

covers every day use

i didn't need any additional program beside it in my work

a god online drive that i can trust

a lot of useful extinctions that's helps me in completing my work easily

very good interface specially 2016

connecting between programs becomes very easy

a lot of online useful templates in word and excel and power point that's made my day

all i need to know just google how to and then i got the answer

as example Microsoft excel have option that i can make macros this option made my life very easy repeating what i just do one time or the visual basic that made me make my business financial reports very easy and connected my sheets together to get final report which is more than enough for me

hyperlinking images and sites is one of things that i like best because it's helps me to organize my data and makes reaching it very very easy

What do you dislike?

it's price

i use this package all over my time i didn't dislike any thing other than price truly

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best support from other users and forms just type on bing or google how to then what you want to learn

Organizing my business

organizing my to do lists

organizing my financial accounts

write mt documents

Office review by Duncan M.
Duncan M.

"Microsoft Office is a complete software with all office applications in one place"

What do you like best?

To begin with, I must disclose that I have used Microsoft Office for four years + to accomplish vital obligations. What I like about this software is the way it is simple to install, setup, and start using even with no basic skills. Also, I like Microsoft Office because its tutorials i all over the web. Hence, when I need to fix an issue I do not disturb customer support or my fellow colleagues. In addition, I like Microsoft Office since it has all the office applications in one place. That way, I do not shift from Microsoft Office to other platforms while multitasking. Finally, I like Microsoft Office since it is easy to customize to accomplish varying requirements of any organization.

What do you dislike?

I only have one issue with Microsoft Office. I do not like how Microsoft Office get allocated at a higher rate. They should reduce the cost estimation to entice prospective clients out there in the markets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, especially to all those that are looking for a platform that have all Office applications in one place.

We have relished a lot with Microsoft Office. First, we have been able to mark high traffic on the site of our corporation since with Microsoft Office, it is easy to create appealing contents. Also, this software has enabled me to advance sales since I upload killer contents on a daily basis on my blogging page.

Office review by Wambui L.
Wambui L.

"Very reliable tool with documents within the company."

What do you like best?

Microsoft office is a combination of many programs ranging from microsoft word,excel,publisher which are very essential in document processing within the company.

We are able to make better financial reports with microsoft excel which have many calculations features thus making the work easier and efficient.

What do you dislike?

The updates are very frequent since its requires an update each year failure it starts misbehaving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend every company which deals with documents on a daily basis to implement the system.

The system is a combination of many programs thus being able to used across all departments within the company ranging from finance,milling and human resource.

Very reliable with documents since they are stored in the computer for future use.

Microsoft office have many programs which are very useful with document processing within the company.

Preparing financial statements using excel which helps in making analysis between the different sheets thus being able to analyse the company income and expenditure.

Office review by Kasey B.
Kasey B.

"Long Time User"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office offers a variety of programs for use in just about any capacity that one might need. There are programs to create and save data for any situation. I use Outlook, Excel and Word daily, and use Powerpoint and Publisher quite frequently.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I don't think the updates are quite enough, some of the programs are still hard to convert the type of document, or to use from a phone or tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outlook is very user friendly and I highly recommend using it for office work. Powerpoint and Publisher have some updates that make it more user friendly, and the help buttons are easy to use. Excel remains a mystery to me, as I am terrible with numbers, but it has been fairly easy to pick up on the tricks to use it successfully.

I use Microsoft office for emailing, creating proposals, keeping my sales sheet, creating catering sheets for documentation, and multiple other different things.

Office review by Judah K.
Judah K.

"The best industry starndard word processing software."

What do you like best?

Ms Word is the Industry standard word processing program used by most computers. With word i create documents and complete a number of other functions related to word processing. This program carries

with it other advantages you can benefit from.

1. Availability- it is available practically everywhere. Word comes starndard on many PCs' you can typically find it on your work computer, at school and your home PC. This makes it easy to documents on a flash drive, take them with you and work on them somewhere else. If you need to do some work, you can usually find a computer with word on it.

2.Integration with Office Programs- it integrates with other Microsoft Office programs easily. For example, if you have a spreadsheet that you created on Ms Excel, you can easily paste it into a word document. You can work with programs such as Powerpoint as well. This makes it possible to complete a wide array of computing tasks without having to spent time to spent time converting documents or files so that they are usable on other programs.

3. Instant help- while you are creating a document, word helps you make sure it is the best it can be. When you misspell a word, word will immediately underline it. You can then click on the word and get suggested spellings. If you type a sentence with poor grammar, word will underline the sentence for you. This allows you to change the document while you are still working on it.

4.Navigation pane- it offers a easy to use navigation pane on top.

What do you dislike?

It cannot be used for web publishing as some codes are not supported by the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this Ms Word to everybody as it is the industry standard word processing program available in all computers.

Document Flexibility - word lets you create simple word processing documents like letters , reports and make them as basic a or as jazzed up as you wish-- you can add color, use clip art, write in a variety of fonts and sizes, use tables, borders and bullet formatting. Word also offers templates to help you create numerous other documents, such as calendars and greeting cards. You can can also save documents in a variety of formats, including a web page.

Office review by Augustus M.
Augustus M.

"Microsoft Office is the most dynamic software with all Office applications in one place"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Office is that it is easy to use with no basic knowledge. The slick design and simple interface makes Microsoft Office easy to use and get used to it. I also like how Microsoft Office integrates with almost every platform that we use in our agency. For instance, Office 365 integrates with Dropbox Business, which makes it easy to share and upload files after creating them. In addition, I like how it is simple to customize Microsoft Office to meet varying needs of any agency. I use Publisher to create professional presentation at workplace. That way, it is easy to train the staff on aspects of system integration to the corporations that outsource our agency.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is the way Microsoft offer this software at a higher license cost per user. Due to that, it is desirable to reduce the cost estimation. By doing that, they will be able to attract a lot of prospective clients in the existing market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes without hesitation, mainly to all those folks that want office applications like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, OneNote, and Word in one centralized place.

Microsoft Office helps me to create professional presentations, which makes it easy for me to train other individuals how to integrate systems.

Office review by LUIS P.
LUIS P.

"office online"

What do you like best?

Through online office I can directly access all the services, such as Word, OneNote, PowerPoint or Excel, but also to the services associated with Outlook.com such as OneDrive or the contacts calendar and calendar. With a Microsoft account we can access these free tools, which in the case of online applications in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, integrate new templates.

The main advantage of Office Online with respect to the desktop application is that it is free. We can use Office Online on all the computers you want for free, without paying subscriptions. In addition, being a webapp, can be used from any operating system or platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, tablets, mobile phones, etc. Simply open your favorite browser and access the service.

Regarding documents created with Office Online, they will be stored in OneDrive, Microsoft's online storage service. In order to use these files locally on our computer, we must use the OneDrive for Windows application.

What do you dislike?

Although Office Online has several tools, not all are included. The online version has Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online and OneNote Online. But if we need to use Microsoft Access, Publisher or Visio, we would have no choice but to use the paid version of Office. In addition, online applications are simpler versions with fewer functions. And finally, something obvious to use Office Online will need an Internet connection.

Obviously, Microsoft was not going to offer the same features and options in a free version as in a paid one. In this sense we can see that the company has cut the Online version, making it much less fruitful.

This can be seen at a glance in the different applications that make up the suite, since for example in Word, some features related to text formatting have been ignored, such as the possibility of sorting it in ascending or descending order, or even the possibility of paste using "Paste Format".

Also with regard to the treatment of images, some options have been modified, including the possibility of creating our own graphics, since we have to obtain them from a PC or from the Internet. It also does not allow the insertion of notes.

In the case of Excel, something similar happens. Many of the features most commonly used by users of this spreadsheet program, such as the conditional format, are not present in the Online version.

Microsoft Office is the standard for office applications of at least 80% of companies, regardless of what they do or the amount of their activities.

Office Online allows us to use all your applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint for free, with certain limitations, just by having a Microsoft account. Of course, the cloud has certain drawbacks, such as the need to be connected to it to access our files, but it is still a very good solution.

Office review by Iraitza M.
Iraitza M.

"The best programs for office"

What do you like best?

Since I learned how to use the computer, I work with Microsoft office. This package of programs is very practical to fulfill the administrative functions. I use it on a daily basis as a support to my activities, in fact most of my day I work in front of the computer using Word and Excel. With Word I write documents and correspondences. With Excel registration, I organize, I tabulate data, I carry out labor calculations, among which stand out: Control of attendance of the personnel, discounts by payroll, projections, management indicators and corresponding graphs. With Powert Point, I make announcements, certificates and presentations for different occasions. I like this package because it has a simple and easy-to-use "common or standardized" menu, I can link documents and share them from one program to another, I can usually copy a table or Excel graphic to Word or Powert Point. They are friendly programs and do not require many studies to use the basic functions of the tool.

What do you dislike?

I can not complain about the effectiveness of this package of programs. However I have noticed that Excel has a high level of complexity for the use of advanced functions, which forces the user to investigate or invest in training. As for Powert Point, has had its criticism as it is a program for linear presentations, which can become boring, and can be replaced by other programs such as Prezzi that are more striking, dynamic and interactive. In my opinion, the success and quality of the presentation is very influenced by the ability of the speaker, regardless of the program he uses to support himself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you use the office suite of Microsoft Office you will not want to use anything else, it is simply extraordinary. A complete solution for your administrative activities.

This program is the maximum to take a complete administration since in Word you can mount your communications, papers and bulletins. In Excel you can perform calculations of all kinds, budgets, cost structures, payroll, accounts receivable and pay. And finally with Powert Point publicly present your results.

Learning about Microsoft Office?

* We monitor all Microsoft Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.