Microsoft Office

Office Productivity Suite Includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint

Work for Microsoft Office?

Learning about Office?

Microsoft Office Reviews

Showing 1387 Office reviews
Office review by <span>Janet G.</span>
Janet G.

"Great tool to have"

What do you like best?

The suite of office products offers anything we could possible need for office use. It's a well recognized brand and many of our clients and referring physicians use the same software so opening unheard of file types isn't a problem we run into very often. Word is just a breeze to use, Excel's calculation functions make my reporting and info tracking super easy. Powerpoint is a simple and easy way to create presentations. Outlook's task list, calender, and mail function is a good way to keep everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit expensive for individuals to have so sometimes we do get random file types that it can't open. It is a large software as well so it isn't really functional for small laptops, it will eat up most of their space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I much prefer purchasing the product outright versus the yearly fee for the newest version. We are running 2010 and everything still does great, we havent run into any problems.

We've created our own letterhead and invoices in Word, several Powerpoints for numerous presentations for clients and potential employees, Outlook keeps my task list and calendar all organized and pop up reminders keep me on track.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Office
Office review by <span>Orlando Rafael O.</span>
Orlando Rafael O.

" Office: a set of applications that perform office tasks and allow you to improve its operation."

What do you like best?

Office is the most used computer system by all and this speaks to the quality of the application and its versatility, so I feel comfortable using a tool of such prestige that also offers compatibility with all operating systems and a range of functions for the creation and edition of documents, complemented by an intuitive user interface, pleasant and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Personally I think that its price is high, if we take into account that you can get the same service provision for free by competing companies, which could cause some users to migrate to other alternatives. On several occasions I have had problems with the use of tables as they sometimes lose format or sizes, which complicates the execution of the work that is being done in the required time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all those who still have no office, I recommend you to acquire this wonderful tool, since it is a package containing several applications all useful, versatile and practical to facilitate and enhance your work, allowing you to have a solution, a help in the realization more effective of the work and the diverse acividades that you execute every day.

The ease of being able to work with any type of file, because it is compatible with the most used file formats, providing me with more alternatives for the realization of a more complete, quick and versatile job allowing me to gain time in the execution of the work I do and be available for I take care of other requirements. I consider it important to point out that there is great support in office applications from third-party developers, which allows Office files to be compatible with many other programs outside of it.

What Office Suites solution do you use?

Office review by <span>Mark E.</span>
Mark E.

"Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

Most of my clients have Microsoft Office and send work to me in this format, having Office myself means I can open them, normally with no issues. The spell checker is a useful feature, but be carful to set it up to the correct lanaguage, oten getting American spellings instead of UK English.

What do you dislike?

If you have to reinstall office, it is not easy to get it activated, Mircosoft often tells you that you need to buy it again. Office also has a habit of adding hidden code when you copying content and pasting it into something else, which is not a proble most of the time but can cause bloat in your file sizes if you don't notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of different versions of Microsoft Office from renting to buying a one-off licence, be careful which one you pick, if you don't notice it is a subscription you will be paying again in a years time.

Mainly contact with clients, when everyone is using the same software it is made a lot easier.

Office review by <span>Chidiebere Moses O.</span>
Chidiebere Moses O.

"The Innovative Platform of a Computer Geek "

What do you like best?

I love everything about Microsoft Office pack, from the friendly outlook, to the easy flow of operations. I can almost do anything I could think of using this product. I love the time management, resource management and overall higher productivity that MS Office has provided my employer with through my work. MS office is a platform that I cannot do without.

What do you dislike?

I use the Microsoft office pack on a daily basis and it has not gone below my expectations, so I cannot think of anything negative about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easiest way to run your daily office and off-time activities as long as it requires the use of computer is to install Microsoft Office. If it requires money for you to obtain your product version, please give it out because it is worth the sacrifice.

Content Creation, Email Creation, Maketing and Response monitoring. I use this product to produce PPT for my project presentation and also the record and monitor the flow of the project that my team is working on. I do everything at work with MS Office.

Office review by <span>Azza T.</span>
Azza T.

"Microsoft office: the must have!"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Word is the essential app we are using to create all all types of technical and business documentation, even if we are trying to use online Docs applications, we always use MS. Word to create the Doc and then upload it and do small changes, it is very essential, easy to edit, very light and professional.

Microsoft Excel is essential with reporting project status update with some details, it helps convert data to valuable information, making calculation and apply formulas is very interesting with Excel as it facilitates everything.

Microsoft Powerpoint is very professional and very interesting, it creates a very attractive presentations with its huge library of effects, it helps grab audience attention and facilitates focus and concentrations, it has an amazing fonts library which allows you to do more than your expectations.

What do you dislike?

I hope to find an integration with G-Mail so I can upload directly created documents and sheets to my drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have package

Create all types of documentations, project management status update and resources utilization reports, create user manuals and technical documentation.

Office review by <span>Phil C.</span>
Phil C.

"Ever since Office 365 came out, there's not a better value on the market!"

What do you like best?

That the cloud-based Office 365 solution comes with all the great tools I know and love (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and includes value-added features like a terabyte of OneDrive storage, an hour of calling per month on Skype and much more. Best of all, I no longer have to worry about licensing all my PCs, as I can install the Office suite on up to 5 devices, including my iOS devices (massive bonus)! Last but not least, Microsoft Office's online edition now competes directly against the Google G-Suite of web-based office products but offers far greater compatibility when moving documents from the cloud to the desktop and vice-versa (i.e. fewer formatting issues).

What do you dislike?

I wish I could think of something I really dislike... and I tried for a solid 10 minutes but couldn't come up with anything!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you had compatibility issues in the past with the Office suite, fear not. Microsoft has resolved these issues with Office 365 and its cloud-based licensing/upgrading system. I use 3 different PCs, plus my iPhone and iPad, and all 5 devices are 100% in sync with versions, etc. And if you like Google Docs (and I admit, I do and still use it), you'll love the new web-based versions of Word, Excel, etc.

Being able to synchronize between my home office and work office, plus my Microsoft Surface, was always a nightmare. One PC had Office 2003, another had 2010, another had 365, etc. There were always compatibility issues, but that's a thing of the past now that I have all 3 devices running Office 365!

Office review by <span>Namrata V.</span>
Namrata V.

"Microsoft Office Review"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is one of the best application suites to use currently. It provides a very wide range of products which help in performing the day to day activities for any business / personal use very effectively.

Macros which can be built in the Office tools can perform various functions. We can automate tasks that are repetitive, and save days of effort. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook all make for relatively easy use and can be customized extensively to suit ones needs.

What do you dislike?

Well there is not much to dislike for Office Applications, but the MS Project is one application which needs to be more user friendly, currently it is way too complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no other product that is as good as Microsoft Office tools which can help in the day to day activities of a business. Starting from a user using just for documentation to the most technical developers using to create macros Microsoft Office tools provide wide range of products to use.

General documentation, presentations, storing the related information and email communications. Microsoft Office also provides the ability to create macros which can help in automating any repetitive tasks. Recently I had built a macro for the PowerPoint application to represent my data. It used to take around 6 hours for me to complete the presentation every week, but now with the macro the same task takes not more than 5 mins to complete.

Office review by <span>Hina N.</span>
Hina N.

"The best software bundle for your business needs"

What do you like best?

MS Office suite is an entire package of the software programs that make your work so much easier... be it MS Word, Access, Excel or PowerPoint, the MS Software package is a complete solution to most of your business documentation needs. You can make slides with hundreds of animations and illustrations, write documents of thousands and thousand words, do the most complex calculations in excel by applying an in-built formula, save files in different formats (most easier one being the pdf format) in a jiffy.

What do you dislike?

I am very satisfied using the MS Office suite. I once tried open office online and kingsoft office suite for my phone but nothing compared to MS Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May be work on improving the interface of the MS apps.

I make reports on word, do calculations on excel making spreadsheets for budget analysis, cost calculation etc, make presentations using powerpoint depending on my business needs.

Office review by <span>MILADY D.</span>
MILADY D.

"Excelente y completo paquete de programas para oficina."

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque Microsoft Office es un paquete muy completo de herramientas de oficina para realizar las tareas diarias, que sirven para sistematizar cualquier información tales como, procesador de texto para realizar cartas, oficios, documento Microsoft Word es el indicado, si deseas realizar cálculos Microsoft Excel es la mejor herramienta para realizar ese trabajo ya que posee muchas funciones de cálculos estadísticos, matemáticos, de contabilidad, entre otros, si deseas hacer una presentación de algún proyecto o información Microsoft PowerPoint es el programa que debe usar para que la información sea la más dinámica debido a su múltiples opciones, y así otros programas de este paquete te hacen la vida más fácil.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que al trabajar varios programas de este paquete a la vez, hacen que se ponga lenta la máquina y se ponga muy pesada ocasionando que los programas no respondan y debes cerrar y abrir, y aunque tiene guardado automático a veces se pierde un poco la información.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se los recomiendo porque Microsoft Office es uno de los mejores paquetes de oficina que existe para crear documentos de forma profesional de cualquier tipo con mucha calidad en el producto final ya que ofrece las mejores herramientas de edición y hasta puede abarcar el 100% de opciones que necesites para crear tus documentos.

Microsoft Office nos ofrece un paquete amplio bien completo para el desarrollo y la sistematización de las múltiples actividades que se llevan a cabo en una institución o empresa y siempre están actualizando los programas mejorando y ampliando su funcionalidad

Office review by <span>Jesus Alexander G.</span>
Jesus Alexander G.

"Office: the best compendium of programs for the development of office activities."

What do you like best?

We can affirm with total certainty and without fear of making mistakes that Office is the office software par excellence and its biggest advantage is that it encompasses multiple programs that allow from editing text, preparing publications and designing presentations, it is undoubtedly the best ally in the office work today.

The strongest point of the program is that within its interface converge several and diverse programs that greatly help with the development of the company's activities. If we must write a text we have the text editor par excellence that is none other than Microsoft Word, if we have to develop a calendar or a brochure to offer our customers Microsoft Publisher will be chosen, while if to develop all types of tables the program that we must use is Microsoft Excel. Office undoubtedly contributes positively with the development of all the activities of a company which translates directly into an increase in the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.

What do you dislike?

One of the few failures that Office has is that sometimes updates can generate important changes in terms of design and organization of files, and may take a while to get used to the new arrangement of the elements. With each update the layout of the buttons can change, which means searching the manuals of the new version in Google or figuring out intuitively how to do the things that used to be done quickly and easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend Office with closed eyes, its interface presents the tools you need at the precise moment of work, which facilitates and speeds up the format application for your documents and files.

The problems that can be solved in a company thanks to Microsoft Office are almost endless, as indicated in this review is without a doubt the best compendium of programs for office activities, you have the best text editor of all time Microsoft Word , you have the Microsoft Publisher to make brochures, calendars, publications and cards of a high level, Microsoft Excel allows us to create the tables and spreadsheets that will be used in all day-to-day activities in the office, for the creation of presentations of high level for meetings and meetings this microsoft PowerPoint.

Office review by <span>Marielys Del V. Z.</span>
Marielys Del V. Z.

"There is no allied improvement in office"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Office is that it is a compendium of several and diverse programs that each one helps in a great way with the development of the activities that are carried out daily in the company. For text editing we have Microsoft Word a classic program but it does not lose its validity in any way, with Microsoft Publisher you can produce brochures, brochures, advertising material and calendars, Microsoft Excel allows the creation of tables that can be used in different ways, while Thanks to Microsoft PowerPoint, high-level meetings can be created. I can state without a doubt that Office makes almost all the activities developed in the company much easier.

What do you dislike?

The main failure of Office is that being a program that in turn involves other programs can sometimes become a bit slow or heavy depending on the amount of files that are working, it is also a bit annoying to get the best performance of the program it is necessary to use the Windows operating system, it is a pending task of Microsoft to improve the existing version for MAC. It is also a terrible failure by Microsoft that devices with Android operating systems do not have their own version of the software, which allows users of this operating system to get the most out of Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program that I use one day in my work and I highly recommend it, it is incredible the amount of benefits it has and with very few problems of operation.

There are countless problems that can be solved in a company thanks to Microsoft Office, it is without a doubt the best understanding of productive programs that can be found. If it is necessary to write a letter for a client or some other specific Microsoft Word is the right program to do so, thanks to Microsoft Publisher you can create quality advertising material such as brochures and calendars, while Microsoft Excel allows you to create all the tables and sheets of I calculate that they are used every day.

Office review by <span>Maiky Yelitze Z.</span>
Maiky Yelitze Z.

"Knowing an excellent program: Microsoft Office."

What do you like best?

Office is the software that facilitates the office work par excellence since it is a compendium of multiple programs that allow to edit, create, design and elaborate almost any type of document, it is a program that in short provides a lot of support in the matter of education.

The highest point of the program is that it is the integration of several and diverse programs that help with the development of the learning process directly. If any student should do a research work, Microsoft Word is the right program to do so, with Microsoft Publisher can create teaching material and support for exhibitions, while Microsoft Excel allows the development of tables that can be used for educational purposes. It is without a doubt a very valuable program that directly contributes to improving the educational process today.

What do you dislike?

The weakest point that a program presents as an office is that when you include a large amount of programs, sometimes when you work several files together you can slow down a little, you also need to improve certain things, such as spell checkers, which should often they must be downloaded separately. Also disappoints that the software is only available to users of Microsoft, although there is a version for Mac, this does not work as it should, they should develop office for the Android and iOS operating systems, this would undoubtedly win many followers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is extremely necessary for the development of educational activities today thanks to all its variety of applications that facilitates daily work, allowing us to make a minimum effort and maximize results.

Microsoft Office is a tool that is used day by day in educational work, all the development of daily activities depends on this software, since it allows the elaboration by both teachers and students of research work, elaboration of tables, elaboration of presentations, design of tables. There are really countless uses that can be given to the program and the benefits that this brings.

Office review by <span>Fanny A.</span>
Fanny A.

" Microsoft Office, an essential product for a company."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is a software package for office developed. It is a set of applications that perform office tasks, that is, that allow to automate and perfect the usual activities of an office.

The best thing about software is that it comes with different programs that allow us to carry out different activities within a company. If you want to make a presentation Microsoft PowerPoint is what you need, if you want to create and edit texts Microsoft Word is perfect for you. A software totally indispensable for a company, to significantly increase the efficiency of this.

What do you dislike?

The worst of the software is that to maximize the product it is necessary to have devices that work with the windows of the operating system for computers and laptops, although there is a version for Mac this does not work as it should work. It is also totally bad that devices with systems Android and iOS operating systems are excluded from the installation of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office allows you to install different versions on your computer and use them as best suits you. And if you still do not acclimatize to the new version of Office, you can continue using an earlier version, so that you get used to the new version little by little.

Office is the most complete office software there is, although many office software tend to imitate the appearance and functionalities of Microsoft Office, this is always one step ahead of the others, since every little update that makes, is a small improvement that facilitates enormously the work that is done in an office. In a company, from making a simple letter to making large presentations, everything is much easier with Microsoft Office.

Office review by <span>Keila Nohemi B.</span>
Keila Nohemi B.

"Microsoft Office, essential for every company."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office, also known as MS Office, is the office software par excellence that has multiple publishing and editing programs and the best thing is that it comes with everything that can be used in an office environment hence its name.

The best thing about the software is that it comes with several and diverse programs that help you with the development of the company's activities. If you want to write a letter for a client, Microsoft Word is the right program to do so, with Microsoft Publisher you can create a business brochure, while with MS Excel we can carry out a database of your clients. The software everything companies need to move forward and contributes significantly to the increase in efficiency

What do you dislike?

The main problem presented by the software is that working so many programs from the same interface can sometimes be slow, it is also necessary to polish certain aspects, such as spell checkers, which must be downloaded and installed manually separately. Also annoying a bit that to get the most out of the software is necessary to have devices that work with the operating system windows for PC and laptops and although there is a version for Mac this does not work as it should. It is also a terrible failure on the part of Microsoft that devices with Android and iOS operating systems (Iphones and Ipads) are excluded from the installation of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best or best software to create and structure professional documents of all kinds with a high quality.

Office is composed of various programs that help in a very good way with the development of the company's activities. If you want to write a letter for a client, Microsoft Word is the right program to do so, with Microsoft Publisher you can create a commercial brochure, while with Microsoft Excel we can carry out a database of your clients.

Office review by <span>Daniel W.</span>
Daniel W.

"Microsoft Office review"

What do you like best?

For me Microsoft office has come on leaps and bounds. I feel that powerpoint is by my favourite and has become a very easy to use application. It is is easy to bring in images text, and less around with layout and composition.

What do you dislike?

One of my biggest dislikes is on outlook, and that is that you can't pin an email to the top of your inbox. This feels like such an easy fix and something that needs to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I honestly think unlike other applications, these apps work very well as you see is what you get, so have a play and use google or the search tool.

I often make powerpoint presentations in office instead of indesign as this is now more accessible to other members of our company. Excel is also brilliant for making list and bringing that in to our mailing services.

Office review by <span>Amny N.</span>
Amny N.

"its a great package all in one , easy to use for everybody , in a several language , "

What do you like best?

is a set of applications for the company that allows to create and transmit information and / or ideas between partners, customers, etc. in a simple way and with a unique work system its great for generate reports on time its very easy to use

What do you dislike?

If you choose a Workstation or Run from network server installation, you should be aware of the following disadvantages:

In a Microsoft Office administrative installation, more space is used on the server disk.

If you choose a Workstation or Run from network server installation, the speed of execution of the programs can be reduced if the volume of network traffic is very high or if the use of the network server is very intense

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they should think about making more access to people who can not afford a license to obtain it and thus avoid buying copies of poor quality of this office system,this way it would be possible that there was no multiplication of viruses that can damage the equipment that we use every day, besides it would be interesting to create experiences of guided visits to users to the facilities where this software was created in this way users can have a greater knowledge of how it was done and what improvements come soon

Unlike other types of programs, ms office is the insdustry standard when it comes to desktop publishing, whenever a document is request in ms Word format with very few exceptions

Office review by <span>Alejandro R. Z.</span>
Alejandro R. Z.

" The indispensable ally in the office"

What do you like best?

Office allows you to install the program on several devices which benefits any organization that has more than one team to work with, it also offers new practical and easy-to-use tools that increase the quality and presentation of documents, and the best thing about office is that when you store all your files in the cloud, a backup of all our information is created automatically, which prevents important files from being lost due to a failure of your computer or theft of it.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing is that to exploit the product to the maximum it is necessary to have devices that work with the operating system windows for pc and laptops, although there is a version for mac this does not work as it should. It is also extremely bad that devices with Android and iOS operating systems (Iphones and Ipads) are excluded from the installation of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In spite of coming working in the correct direction for Microsoft it is necessary to develop office for iOS and Android.

Office is the office software par excellence, although the rest of office software always tends to imitate both the appearance and the functionalities of Microsoft Office, the latter is always a step ahead incorporating in each update small improvements that greatly facilitate the work that is He works in the company from the elaboration of a simple letter to presentation designs, everything is easier with office

Office review by <span>Edisson M.</span>
Edisson M.

"The package of multiple computer programs for the office that brings together the best tools to work"

What do you like best?

MS Office is easy to use because each program comes with useful features to achieve almost any objective, it is also the industry standard since most companies use it and this collection of applications serves different functions such as creating, modifying, organize, scan, print, etc. files and documents for either personal or work use.

What do you dislike?

Your word processor Word has a security flaw, which affects all versions, and allows theft of files by entering a document with a hidden code, how erratic the formats become sometimes you move a margin and everything the document is out of control for no apparent reason, sometimes you spend more time fixing the document than writing it, the limited dictionary and its ability to edit and manage images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of MS Office to IDEA workers because the Office user interface presents the tools you need at the precise moment in the work, facilitating and speeding up the format application to your documents.

IDEA employees have the option to choose according to their work requirements the multiple programs that Microsoft Office offers, in this way it helps to fulfill the daily tasks of efficient way of the administrative personnel, Researchers, etc.

Office review by <span>Kelly Fabriana L.</span>
Kelly Fabriana L.

"Microsoft Office is the best working tool"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is the working tool that everyone needs, it is extremely efficient, because it allows to optimize the working time, the daily tasks and the activities are simplified, thanks to all its varieties of functional applications. Everyone can use these tools because they are easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Office is Ulitizandolo all over the world, being one of the most used tools in the day-to-day work, for daily activities is totally fundamental, is very necessary to carry out projects and basic tasks. It is a work tool that is extremely efficient, because it allows to optimize the working time, the daily tasks and the activities are simplified, thanks to all its varieties of functional applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office is fully functional thanks to all its variety of applications facilitates daily work, allowing us to make a minimum effort and Conribuye to the digital age

Microsoft Office Everybody uses this tools for their day of work, of daily activities, it is functional to carry out projects, tasks

Office review by <span>Rosana Ivet P.</span>
Rosana Ivet P.

"Microsoft Office is the most helpful tool in my laptop"

What do you like best?

It has everything you need, has Word for documents, PowerPoint for presentations, Excel for mathematical and statistical operations on different levels, Publisher for advertising and informational docs, Skype and Outlook that provides an organized communication, and Onedrive for online database. Every element of the Office package works with the best quality and has every tool or function that helps you create documents with good structures and orthography required in a professional environment, as Word, PowerPoint and Excel (for example) are all the programs that you need to create a document that meets all the formalities of scientific papers.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the page layout functions are confusing and tend to lose the user’s configuration, for example in the breaks and margins of the documents. The mobile app version for windows phone has few functions and it is very basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best software to create and structure a high quality and professional documents.

The Microsoft office package helps me create a professional file even if it is the most basic one. The greatest benefit I got by using Word, PowerPoint and Excel was being able to elaborate my research paper from college, because Word allowed me to combine and structure all the information, Excel helped with all the statistics and results needed and PowerPoint provided me with the tools to create a presentation that helped me explain the judges why I did my research like I did.

Office review by <span>Steve M.</span>
Steve M.

"Everything you want to do, Microsoft Office can help do it."

What do you like best?

I love Excel's formulas from counting, summing, and vlookups. It does amazing things and in half the time. Truly amazing. Word and PowerPoint are two of my favorite programs other than Excel. They provide some of the simplest methods of creating documents and presentations.

What do you dislike?

Help feature is not the best. You would need to go online and search How To pages and videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has everything. They continue to add features that will make life easier. For the features that are missing, there are companies that allow you to buy their add-ons to do what you need.

We are able to import reports into Excel and create spreadsheets with filters and formulas. In the passed, the full abilities of Excel were not being utilized so projects were taking much longer to complete. By the time a project started, it would be a full week later just to set up the spreadsheet to our liking. With Excel, I can have the spreadsheet ready within 5 minutes or an hour depending on the difficulty of what is required.

Office review by <span>Griselda B.</span>
Griselda B.

"La suite ofimática que uso por la funcionalidad de sus programas asociados."

What do you like best?

Me gusta que en esta suite, tengo los programas necesarios para cumplir con las tareas diarias tanto de la oficina como de trabajos que realizó a particulares, me gusta que hasta los momentos con cada actualización del producto, sus programas asociados adquieren una interfaz más amigable e intuitiva.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que algunos programas de la suite se vendan por separado o no se incluyan dentro del paquete, como por ejemplo, Microsoft Visio. Deberían incluir de nuevo la herramienta de Microsoft Office Picture Manager, con esta sencilla herramienta solventaba ediciones de imágenes que no requerían de un software profesional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Una suite completa con los formatos más usados en software de ofimática, en un sólo disco puedes encontrar programas de procesador de texto, hojas de cálculo, presentaciones, base datos entre otros. Además de la interfaz intuitiva de sus programas.

La suite tiene programas que ayudan a cualquier empresa o trabajadores particulares, a sacar provecho de sus potencialidades, desde crear presentaciones para audiciones, hasta calcular ingresos y egresos de recursos y manejar bases de datos de personal, en lo particular diría que es una suite que hasta los momentos no me ha defraudado.

Office review by <span>David R.</span>
David R.

"Exelent Software can help you to do a lot."

What do you like best?

It is like an assistant, this software helps you to do a lot of things without effort.

Before office the administrative employees had to do a lot and a lot of work for week, now with the suit of office you could improve the productivity of your business with almost anything of effort; all those work that should be performed in the past for an army of workers, now a day could be performed in a little moment for a few workers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can get a lot and a lot of updates that not improve the quality of the templates or graphic designs for your required works.

For that could be perfect if the Microsoft company offer a modern variety line of personalized templates in order to give to your works professional and unique endings, not matter if we are talking of powerpoint presentations or word letters; all are needing modern designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, it is a good product I recommend It, this software multiply the productivity of any employee.

A lot of things, for example with excel you can analyze almost unlimited databases and represent your data in a modern graphics in order to show a human visualization for the data mined of your business.

With PowerPoint you could develop beautiful work presentations, create powerful and intuitive magazines about the new aspects that involve your business, as enterprises research or products.

Word allows you to design letters and communications, with excellent quality and good aspect, with the idea of improves the communication inside your company, among other companies or with your government.

Office review by <span>Julian P.</span>
Julian P.

"A software for my company development"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to share around the office the documents we're working on at any time of project execution, create working sessions with contractor and clients over any topic of project development. In addition, we can sync the e-mail and calendar software with the project calendar. Every part of the software is familiar and there are new additions to it, which give us more value

What do you dislike?

This software is based on the cloud and there's a concern that we're not noticed of any defense of cloud protection, I don`t know if my data is protected or is on the public eye, we're worried about it. In other hand, the software need some work about the strength of mobile app and new features. And there are some aspects of the old software that lose some abilities once the software is updated

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is a must in the development and projection for you company, we triedout for a while and began to understand the difference between this software and the classic office software, everything is conected, saving time and flexibility for you and your company

The main business problem is our every day works at the office because we have to develop some documents and send e-mails, make some phone calls and prepare proposals, these are the base of the Office software. In addition, our proposals are made with the document of proposal, table of cost and Gantt diagram of time execution. The cost are calculated with our own suited access cost program is very helpful

Office review by <span>Ana Laura M.</span>
Ana Laura M.

"Use it 24/7"

What do you like best?

I do not know anyone that doesn't like Microsoft Office. Personally I use it for everything - especially word doc, powerpoint, and excel. It works like magic to solve everything you need to accomplish.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it. I will continue to use it for everything as I have been up to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! It is difficult to recommend to someone because I think most people have used it, but definitely will continue to promote it as much as I can. It is difficult to do anything as a professional nowadays without some sort of Microsoft Office Product. The price you pay is minimal in comparison to the quality of work that you can get with it.

I currently use Microsoft Office for law school and for my job. Most documents that I have created have come from Microsoft.

Office review by <span>Prasad Z.</span>
Prasad Z.

"Great package for windows users"

What do you like best?

1. I am a fan of the whole package. ppt, excel, word and one drive are some of the most common tools i have used.

2. Given that i work on huge data sets, the excel from office helps me manipuate my datasheets to make the report more visually perceivable.

3. The power point presentation is yet again another powerful tool with a lot of predefined functionaities that could be used to our advantage.

4. the word docuumets help me document most of our current user needs and create version histories.

5. The autosave option is a life savier most of the times as i keep forgetting to save the files i edit.

What do you dislike?

Since i am habituated with this package, just like i am habituated to Windows, i cannot think of anything much to say why i dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am habituated with this one like most of the population and cannot see switching to any other software package in the near future.

It works best for presentations with some pre defined templates in powerpoint presenation, to create datasheets in excel (excel is a very powerful tool if one knows how to exploit it), word documents to create andd keep tab of documentation.

Office review by <span>Stephanie L.</span>
Stephanie L.

"Word Works"

What do you like best?

As an editor, Microsoft Word is a fantastic tool for organizing content and cutting down word count. The program is easy to use and accessible anywhere. Also, Excel allows me to create thumbnails for organizing layouts of books and magazines, as well as keeping track of assignment due dates and contract pay.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don’t like about Microsoft Word is the difficulties and extra time I have to take when copying into InDesign. I completely lose fonts and styles, such as bold and italics. So I have to keep the word doc open and scan every page to manually enter style updates in InDesign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t expect anything fancy, but you can expect to get the work done. Every product has a starting point, and for those in the writing/editing field—Microsoft office is the perfect place to start!

Cutting text is a major part of my job, so having the word count at the bottom of the page helps me know how much of the text will or won’t fit onto the pages in InDesign. Excel is also key to organizing my products and the writers I manage, so I use it almost daily as well, to facilitate the overall publishing process.

Office review by <span>Derik P.</span>
Derik P.

"An Expensive Must-Have"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office is a bit of a staple software in business. There's really no way around it. The grammar and spell-checking software in Word are very strong. I'm a daily user of Excel and they keep making great improvements to that platform year over year.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. Especially for businesses. It's unreasonable how much more expensive a business license is compared to a personal license. I understand that the business license comes with more features, but it doesn't really come with more useful features. I'd rather opt out of all the extras and add-ons and just pay less per person. There is also a high frequency of updates now, it can get disruptive when you're in a workflow and you get interrupted by a pop-up to update everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly review the pricing model before deciding a package. I'm in a smaller company, so it was actually quite a bit cheaper for us to buy each of our employees a personal subscription to Office instead of signing up with Microsoft as a business.

Office helps us create documentation that's a little more shareable. Google Drive is not always the easiest way to share information with people outside of our business, Office helps with that. Excel is a platform that many of our specialists use to manage daily budgets on ad platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Adwords.

Office review by <span>Shrinaath A.</span>
Shrinaath A.

"Basic Software Package with wide range of applications"

What do you like best?

The Package offers a wide range of features . Briefly listing them :

1) Excel - Provides a platform to perform mathematical computations, data analytics and data visualization.

2) Power point - Organize information , data and reports into powerful slides which helps drive company meetings in the right directions.

3) Office 365 - A simple yet powerful tool to send/receive emails, schedule meetings

4) Microsoft Access - Easy to use to enter and aggregate data. Provides easy ways to organize data into tables and retrieve data using queries.

5) Microsoft Word - Provides a simple framework for writing documents, storing text information.

What do you dislike?

Not many flaws in the package as such itself except for a few.

1) There are limitations on the number of rows/columns in Microsoft Excel which could hinder processes which have large chunks of data to be stored.

2) Limited capabilities of data visualization - have to migrate to Power BI

3) Requires constant updating of software to include latest features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality software to help solve day to day business problems , paramount for all business needs

Day to day business problems such as :

1) Data Entry

8) Data Visualization

Office review by <span>Hannah L.</span>
Hannah L.

"Microsoft Office Review"

What do you like best?

True to its reputation, Microsoft Office offers a phenomenal array of options for virtually any use. I've used it now for over a decade, and as the versions of Microsoft have evolved, so has its ease of use. It is a staple for both academic and personal use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes updates to Microsoft Office can bring about significant change in terms of layout and organization, and it can take a while to get adjusted to where everything is. I have also had issues in the past, particularly with Powerpoint and Excel, working with large datasets or files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The strength of Microsoft Office comes from the fact that it contains multiple programs, allowing you to connect different functions.

I use Microsoft Office to analyze and organize data for my current research, and have also used it to craft academic presentations. It's allowed me to share my work with collaborators and coworkers, and its universal familiarity makes it easy to work with others.

Office review by <span>Jessica F.</span>
Jessica F.

"I love the MS Office application"

What do you like best?

I love that you have access to your mailbox, calendar, and also Word/Excel documents at the touch of a button. I do like that the various MS documents are automatically saved within your account. I also like that this application can be utilized from your phone as everything is done with technology today we like to be able to see and communicate thru our phones and still be able to see that important work related information. I do like that it has lots of space for several folders within so that everything can be sorted and organized and found later quickly and easily. The application does seem to be user friendly. Even the most timid/new user can be introduced to it and can become familiar with it very quickly. Very impressed with this application.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more calendar spacing/alerts available within that. I do not the ease/personalization of how we read our pieces of mail. I think we should have more choices of where it can be placed and be visable especially if you are reading sensitive information within it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. One of the best communication applications for the workplace I've found in awhile. Granted a few qwerks but nothing huge and definitely more pros than the cons.

Always able to keep memos within our folders for further reference as our office always needs to be able to do that. So in that aspect it has improved our business functions.

Office review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

"Feature-Rich Office Suite"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is hands down the best and most full-featured office suite available on the market. The best new features are the ability to easily save to Microsoft’s Cloud folders, One Drive. This lets you access files from anywhere. You can either sign into Office/One Drive on another computer or access the files on the new web applications for Microsoft Word and Excel, among others. In this way, Microsoft has directly begun competing with Google Docs, and with a software platform that many people have already been using for years.

What do you dislike?

The price. Microsoft Office has always been somewhat pricey, and that has not changed. Open source Office Suites are available with similar (albeit not as wide of a variety) features and ability to save in .doc, .xls, .ppt, etc. formats. Google Docs is also free and available as a web application for cloud access/editing of documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you don’t mind paying for premium quality. The upload center cloud feature makes remote access very easy.

Typical Office Suite uses: editing text documents, creating and manipulating spreadsheets, and creating and editing presentations. Ability to access a constantly updating cloud folder from both my work and office computer makes for seamless transition from work to home when working with files.

Office review by <span>lisandro g.</span>
lisandro g.

"manejo de correos, documentos legales y cuentas"

What do you like best?

Es muy facil para cuadrar las hojas de papel cellado que exije el registro para todos los documentos legales, tambien puedo leer y enviar los documentos que elaboro con el outlook, el paquete viene completo, para realizar documentos, manejo de correos pueden tenerlos todos, tambien puedo manejar en las hojas de calculo los gastos y cobranzas pendietes de mis clientes.Puedo agendar mis reuniones y citas o visitas al registro.

What do you dislike?

cuando sale una nueva version tengo que volver a comprar y las cambian muy seguido. Me costo aprender como ajustar las hojas al pepel cellado con el manejo de tamaño de papel y margenes, a mi edad es mas dificil ya que vengo de la maquina de escribir, pero mi hijo me ayudo y me las cuadro,

Recommendations to others considering the product

es un paquete economico para todo lo que trae y junto con los beneficios que optienes, si lo puedo instalar yo cualquier lo puede hacer, son pocas las cosas que tuvieron que enseñarme,, un paquete de oficina completo tiene todo lo que usamos en una oficina con secretarias y asistentes, además que todos mis clientes y las personas que conozco lo tienen y eso facilita el trabajo cuando les envias los documentos que los pueden abrir y utilizar.

envio los documentos legales a mis clientes para su revision, los hago en word y los envio por correo, sin tener que moverme, y una vez que los revisan me los mandan y yo lo corrijo, listo, me voy a registro, tampobo tengo que imprimir sino ya cuando esta revisado y listos para la firma, ahorro de papel y tinta.

Office review by <span>Michael T.</span>
Michael T.

"I have been using MS Office since 1992, and it has made my life easier since then."

What do you like best?

I really like 0365 better than any of the previous versions. I have my entire office suite on any device, anywhere I have an internet connection.

I use every single tool that comes with office, but OneNote is without a doubt my favorite. Working in IT, keeping good notes is a necessity. With OneNote, I can quickly take notes in a meeting, edit them, and they share them out with little to no effort.

What do you dislike?

The major fault that I have with Microsoft office is that a new version comes out every 3 or so years, and for some reason Microsoft decides to move and hide the buttons that you use(or rename them). This basically means that you have to re-learn how to use the software almost anew. That being said, I still use the same macros for excel that I have used for over 10 years so I can't really complain much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I does everything that you need it to do, you just have to know how to tell it to do that.

In order of importance:

OneNote keeps everything that I write or think in order and labeled so that I can quickly comb through it and find what I am looking for. This makes me more efficient and helps me keep the IT department running smoothly.

Outlook....if you have ever used any other email client (and I have), you know that none of them can perform like Outlook. Merged mail has saved me so much work, it has paid for itself a million times over

Excel. These days the only thing that I do with excel is scan devices into a sheet, then rename them, and place them in the correct units. Something this simple literally takes me minutes with Excel.

Office review by <span>Luca V.</span>
Luca V.

"Best Suite for office automation"

What do you like best?

Power point thanks to its simplicity of use, the immediacy of the results, and the completeness of the product. The other product that I love for simplicity and immediacy is word. With it I find everything I need to format the documents for any use: from letters, to the writing of the CV, to the creation of simple notes for general use.

What do you dislike?

I would like an improvement in performance and the solution of some bug. I wouId like better intuitiveness in some parts and would like that the new software versions, innovate without upsetting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best suite for simplicity and easy of use you can find in the market. Microsoft Office 2016 is the natural evolution of Microsoft's suite: it innovates but does not upset, rather going to complete the already solid experience - but incomplete on several points - offered by the previous version of the package.

Thanks to suite office i can better organize my work, be more efficient, and make compless worksheets quickly but well structured.

Furthermore it allows to have, at low costs, a complete suite of software.

Office review by <span>Nathan M.</span>
Nathan M.

"Decades of Usefulness"

What do you like best?

Like many of us, I have used the Microsoft Office Suite of Products for decades now. I primarily use Word and Powerpoint. Office continues to work and still has a generally similar feel and ease of use as the new versions of it get rolled out. I especially appreciate the backward compatibility with older versions and the shared document/review features. The ability to integrate more directly with other software programs (such as Grammarly) is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in their software upgrades, capabilities and buttons are moved or removed. It can be frustrating to have to google or search through manuals to find out how to do things that used to be done quickly and easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a variety of services (subscription versus a licensed copy of the software). Just make sure you are comfortable with the limitations of your purchase.

I utilize Word in my review process for a variety of online educational material. I can copy the material into Word and then share it. The ability for my team to easily comment and add/change is very useful and using a familiar platform allows the review to be done more quickly.

Office review by <span>Bernadette B.</span>
Bernadette B.

"Microsoft Office for Complete Integration of Office Programs"

What do you like best?

Excel and Word have always been the "go-to" for Office products, but we use 365 online and having a cloud based Office system where I can connect to my co-workers, and share ideas, documents, as well as access my work from anywhere I am, Makes calling in sick a lot easier. I can also work on the same document as a co-worker, and you don't have to worry about one of you being logged off. Sharing files is a MUST as a purchasing manager. I need to be able to check my order schedule from anywhere. I have recently started utilizing PowerPoint again, after not touching it since college.

What do you dislike?

There are times when you don't see your updates online. My co-worker refuses to use Office 365 online as he swears he is using data. There is a lapse and recently, I have had to open my document in EXCEL or it freezes. I do plenty of math and there can be up to a minute delay in the EXCEL portion filling. As for Word, I have rarely seen a time-lapse issue. But not knowing that you need to go online and click "EDIT" in order to see updated changes can really freak a person out.Also, Outlook is awful, so going online to check mail is so much easier than the APP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust the Cloud

Co-worker sharing is a must. I started some documents in my old position and taught a co-worker how to do my position. I needed to keep the document to work on, while teaching her how to use it. I could slowly relinquish control and still check her work. I also like how I can be on vacation and still access a document if someone sends me a message requesting information.

Office review by <span>callino C.</span>
callino C.

"Office est un logiciel qui fonctionne Bien"

What do you like best?

je utilise depuis maintenant quelque année office Word il est vraiment bien organisé ( selon-moi ) car je m'y suis tout de suite retrouvé avec les nom bien définit tout en français je trouve très bien cette application que je utilise constamment pour de multiple tache (rédiger des avis, faire des lettres, mettre en place un Planning' et comme greffier je rédige régulièrement des texte et je utilise Word ) je suis presque constamment entrain de utiliser Windows et Word fonctionne parfaitement

What do you dislike?

je ne suis pas une personne qui ne veut pas dire ce qu'elle pense et là je dois avouer que cette application est très bien adapté a tout le monde

Recommendations to others considering the product

je vous conseil Word: pour le fait qu'il est passe-partout il nous permet de faire nos fichier texte sans peiner et nous aide avec sa correction automatique

Pour Notre société le service que nous donne Microsoft Word est considérable en avantage et en aide je suis toujours et pense toujours rester avec Word

Office review by <span>Matias C.</span>
Matias C.

"je utilise régulièrement Word de Microsoft et je suis très satisfait"

What do you like best?

Ce que j'aime vraiment est le fais d'avoir tous les outils possible et imaginable pour faire du texte de la mise en page. Il y a eu quelque beugs avec les avec les encadrements mais personnellement je suis vraiment satisfait car il est rare que une application aussi utilisé soit avec aussi peut de défauts

What do you dislike?

Ce que je n'aime pas est qu'il y es des fois de beug mais il sont tré rare pour moi il peut arrivé qu'il y en ai un sur une lettre de 5-8 pages mais il sont sans conséquence grave juste une ligne qui ne veut pas remonté

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je recommande a toute Personne qui cherche un Logiciel Travaillé afin d’être intuitifs et pratique a utilisateur Pour écrire son travaille, une idée, ou encore une simple envie.

Pour faire des lettres et des document texte tres travaillés Word est complet

Personnellement je ne me suis jamais trouvé devant une mise en page qui ne me convenait pas

Vous Avez tous les outils et pour ma société cela est vraiment parfait

Office review by <span>Roselyn T.</span>
Roselyn T.

"Highly customize-able and user friendly, for students especially. "

What do you like best?

You can search millions of premade templates so you don't have to spend too long trying to format something to perfection. If you do choose to format a document completely on your own, there are so many easy to understand options. It's highly customize-able and has never let me down for any work or school projects.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while it will crash if I'm multitasking too much on my computer, but that's more a computer issue than the actual software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes your company will be able to get a discount on Microsoft Office so you can download it on your own computer for easy access. Also, if you're a student you can get the student (sometimes professional) versions for free, which is the best part. I would definitely utilize this as it can be expensive but is a worthwhile product.

I have to write several professional updates and reports, not just for work, but for my scholarship program and my science classes. I'm able to load templates on Excel that allow me to process data much quicker than I could on my own and learn how different calculations and information relate to each other.

Office review by <span>Rosemary L.</span>
Rosemary L.

"The #1 platform for document creation"

What do you like best?

I use some aspect of Microsoft Office on a daily basis. I love Microsoft Word for writing my manuscripts and keeping track of my stories. OneNote is great, too, for holding screenshots and clippings, notes-to-self, and journalings. It's like having a digital scrapbook!

What do you dislike?

It's a bit pricey to keep the software when I'm not working. It's nice that they have annual subscriptions, but once those run out, I'm left scrambling for money to keep my offline platform up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't attend a college or work in education, Microsoft Office does cost money. But, it is definitely worth the price. I love it and use it every day.

I use Word on a daily basis to work on my manuscripts. The features and instructions make it easy to change text and add images. Plus, since almost every cloud platform accepts Word docs, I know I can easily share them.

Office review by <span>Liz N.</span>
Liz N.

"Innovative Communication"

What do you like best?

The ability to access my email or projects anywhere at anytime. I can access them b The Microsoft Office app, online portal, or simply on my desktop. It is convenient and reliable.

What do you dislike?

So far, no complaints or issues. Throughout my career I’ve always used Microsoft Office and anytime we experienced issues it was never due to the Microsoft Office software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a salary employee, usually you’re working at crazy times and clocking in on work doesn’t exist, so, knowing that, you need a communication service that is highly accessible and functional. That is what you will get with Microsoft Office. This software is dependable, and innovative to fit the technology culture.

There are a plethora of benefits to mention, but the fact that we’ve had no functionality issues is number one for me. Also, the fact that it is so accessible to me to do business anywhere at anytime.

Office review by <span>Alvaro R.</span>
Alvaro R.

"Functional Software for office work"

What do you like best?

Since I've always liked this software in all its versions, it is super easy to use, installs itself in a simple way and the best thing is that it is the software compatible with all Windows operating systems. Among the tools I use with them is Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, one note and Excel that these are essential tools to work in any office worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I have never been disgusted with this program, I have long used it and I really have not had any news about their versions or products, I always try to update their versions to enjoy their speed and access. I have read a lot about the activation of this product and I always recommend communicating with Microsoft to have better enjoyment of this wonderful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software in a total way for all those companies and people who want to have their office activities up to date with applications like Word, Excel, Power Point, one note among others I really recommend to 100%

With this software I have solved many commercials, because with the Excel tool I can carry the accounting of my company, make reports with Word, take notes in real time and synchronize with one note all the notes necessary to continue an activity Anywhere. With power point I can make my presentations for conferences of my products.

Office review by <span>Sara P.</span>
Sara P.

"Integrated Suite of Applications"

What do you like best?

Probably my favorite part of Microsoft Office would be the email portion, Outlook. This is how I manage all of my daily tasks, as I'm able to flag emails for follow up, manage my meetings throughout the week, and view whether my colleagues are online (since it syncs with Skype for Business).

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the security system in Outlook, because often when I start the program and it begins logging me in, it will kick me out and ask for my credentials over and over again before eventually locking me out. I'm not sure if this is a glitch on my company's end or in whatever the most recent update to the software was, but it's a very frustrating and time consuming problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The range and depth of features provided within the Office suite is worth it. The value of Outlook, Word, and Excel alone are more than enough to justify implementing the product within your company, not to mention the other elements such as Access, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Publisher.

Not only does Outlook manage my emails, meetings, and communications with fellow team members, but the other components in the Office suite are crucial too. I use Word every day for my documentation that I later upload into our system, and I send and receive a lot of data to be processed through Excel spreadsheets. The benefits of formulas and data management within Excel alone are immeasurable.

Office review by <span>Sarah D.</span>
Sarah D.

"Great for all uses!"

What do you like best?

I think I use office so much that I dont even think about using something else, great platform to keep my desktop organized and couldn't use anything else but the Office Suite of tools. From Word to Excel to PowerPoint. I'm opening up several types of office suite products daily for everyday tasks. Almost all tracking I do for my role is done via spreadsheets in Excel, and most note taking is done through Word. Easy, quick, intuitive, why would I use anything else?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes formatting could be a little easier. I feel like I have to google search for formatting formulas sometimes because the formulas themselves aren't initiative and description in Excel isn't' the greatest. I feel like as an experienced user and if I find it difficult to locate and understand formulas and which to use for what outcome, a more novice user would have much more trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, most intuitive I've ever worked with. Easy to learn for those new to computing and the word of data entry and/or computer work.

Quick tracking capabilities. I'm able to quickly build and implement new spreadsheets for anything from data entry to contests we are running for employee motivation and morale. We also as a company export all data from our product into Excel for our customers to have all their data in one place.

Office review by <span>Arzu B.</span>
Arzu B.

"All in one app"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is an excellent group of software for business. I like how it's compatible across the board. Importing information from Excel to Word, for example, is highly beneficial. I also like how the documents can be edited with comments from each person in a group. This is great if there are any questions on those edits. I love the pie chart creator in Excel. I use these to get accurate information and then import into my design programs.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more flexibility in the actual design capabilities. It's difficult to get a really polished look. I know it's NOT a program created for design but sometimes clients request a Microsoft Word document that they can edit and it's just not going to be the best presentation of their information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with Microsoft Office. It has everything needed to keep the business running properly.

The whole Office suite is great for keeping info organized. We use Outlook for communication; Excel for lists, charts, data, etc.; Word for simple document creation; and PowerPoint for presentations. All of these make for a smooth operation.

Office review by <span>Gabriela T.</span>
Gabriela T.

"the most complete software to work"

What do you like best?

All the pieces that are part of this software are basic tools and necessary for the control of your company. from the spreadsheets, elaboration of documents and even presentations to show your product or service.

all these programs are related to each other, and create a competent, quality and functional software

What do you dislike?

This program has a lot of weight in the hard disk of your machine, which disgusts me a little although it's worth it. I also know that there are many pirated versions on the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this program can be said to be universal language everyone knows how to use it and understand it. exploits this tool to the maximum.

the synchronization between your programs will allow you to have harmony in the control, registration and presentations of your company. It is even possible to have an internal mail in your office where you can export documents from one program to another.

Office review by <span>Jacob M.</span>
Jacob M.

"Easyto use and pliant"

What do you like best?

The multiple different potential uses (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) allow the software to be used in just about any work environment. I've mostly used Excel in the professional space, but also Word rather frequently. The pliancy of it all allows the user to get creative with how to use it, especially with Excel's customizable functions and color coding potentials.

What do you dislike?

Especially with Word, the formatting can become a rather large hassle (not grammatical formatting, but formatting of the document itself).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The different applications in Office can be used in just about any industry: word processing, presentations, spreadsheets, databases are used everywhere. Not only for business applications, either. I regularly create spreadsheets to assist in decision making in everyday life, just to have a visual representation of what is going through my head.

The efficient increase from standardized software and ease of use, the organization capabilities of Excel and Word, and the presentation capabilities of PowerPoint.

Office review by <span>Heba M.</span>
Heba M.

"Mandatory for all types of business "

What do you like best?

Every product produced by Office is a mandatory to me to do my work, Excel saves me a lot illustrate summary reports to my managers and do the required math very easily with big data it is very useful referencing an online table of data to be updated automatically, Word is essential for documenting our work and for training purposes, I like the huge features in Word to create a really professional user guides, I always use PowerPoint in project kick of meetings, it has a great library of templates, fonts and gallery, actually MS. Office makes my work life easier.

What do you dislike?

I always face problems to make Docs editable, as it require some training or online search to control file settings

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend MS Office to all companies in all fields

Create user guides and manuals, project planning documentation, create summary reports

Office review by <span>Gilbert C.</span>
Gilbert C.

"Mon Docx word"

What do you like best?

Word me permet de faire du traitement de texte et des lettres avec une mise en page correct étant le manager de ma société je suis souvent le soir entrain de ecrir des lettres et word est mon ami dans ce travail long, il me fait gagner du temp avec un gestion intuitive et rapide de quoi convenir à tout écrivain comptable où toutes autres personnes qui font des page de cacul et de lettres

What do you dislike?

Ce qui me deplait est le fait que une fois que l on ferme word il me demande si je veux enregistrer; ne pas enregistré; ou annuler et il m est malheureusement déjà arrivé de cliquer sur ne pas enregistrer par inadvertance si il pouvait y avoir une confirmation de suppression cela serait très bien pour tout le reste je n'ai pas de critiques

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vous vouler utiliser vos docx et avoir tous les outil nécessaire pour vos texte formel ou pas word est parfait

Word de Microsoft m'a permis de faire un traitement de texte soigné pour pouvoir imprimer ou exporter en PDF mon fichier

Office review by <span>Sara  A.</span>
Sara A.

"Very Helpful Set of Programs"

What do you like best?

There are things I really like about each of the programs, but in general I like the compatibility between programs. I like, for example, being able to drag and drop an excel file into an Outlook email.

What do you dislike?

Since we use a lot of tabs at once, some times the programs crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's best to get a least a minimal amount of training before working with the programs. A lot of the menus are similar so once you get the hang of one the others will be a little easier. Start out with the simpler programs like Word, and Outlook and then try working with the others.

Most of our daily tasks rely on the Microsoft Office programs. I use Outlook for email, Excel for our countless spreadsheets, Word for documents to send to customers, etc. Before we moved into software that was specifically designed for our industry (loan servicing) all of our data was kept on Excel spreadsheets.

Office review by <span>Cesar G.</span>
Cesar G.

"Complete package of word processor, video images spreadsheets and publications "

What do you like best?

For my opinion umildemnete I believe that the complete suite of microsoft that contains word text processor, a tool to create your documents in an easy and simple way, with a good format, incorporating styles or predesigned template for the creation of any document both in the company or home. Also this package contains an Excel spreadsheet processor, the most powerful tool to perform calculations in a simple but powerful way since this tool helps us to calculate data and process it and display it in an elegant and exact way.

Another application that includes this microsoft package is the Powerpoint tool that helps us make slides or presentations in a simple and powerful way, this application helps us create animated presentations with videos and special effects that will amaze the presenters of the presentation.

We also have in this suite a tool that will help us process and save data as a database manager but in an easy way we are talking about access a powerful tool that stores data and it transforms it and generates reports from the same application but if you want You can send them to Excel for easier manipulation.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft has recognized that its word processor Word has a security flaw, which affects all versions, and allows theft of files by entering a document with a hidden code. File subtraction can be done by inserting a document with the request that it be reviewed and returned to the sender; if this is done, the document returns with the extracted file illegally. Although to be able to carry out the robbery, the thief has to know exactly what the document is and where to steal it, many of the possible targets, such as electronic messages or addresses, are usually in predictable files.

In powerpoit it can be saved and sent easily, but there is a risk that it will be damaged by a virus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to office because it is a complete package of aid for the company and the home, since this gives us a series of daily solutions of the business of the company, what if they should be attentive is the cost of acquiring this suite room.

In the company I have found the problems of data processing with word applications that most employees know how to use and also in an easy way to learn to process text. It also helps the calculation sheet for various utilities in the data oprocedo and large data that can be transformed in a presentable quick for a business meeting or a simple data graph.

Office review by <span>Yaolin Z.</span>
Yaolin Z.

"Must have Microsoft office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office has a number of programs that are essential to office productivity. I use microsoft word, powerpoint, excel, and outlook on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft office does have upgrades and newer editions on a regular basis. When these upgrades occur, the formatting, location, and functionality of the programs may change slightly. This means that programs that I used to be very familiar with, are no longer as easy or intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say Microsoft Office is a requirement to productivity in the academic world. Many documents are best created, stored, and viewed using their programs. For example, when writing papers, it is necessary to use Microsoft Office track changes. I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Powerpoint features and using this to create interesting and effective presentations. Excel is also great for creating tables, charts, graphs, and for databases. The excel functions can be helpful in personal homes as well. For example, I frequently take advantage of Excel to make calculations for our household, when making purchasing decisions or for budgeting purposes. Microsoft's Excel data can also be copied and pasted into Google Docs, so that this can be shared among multiple users. In general, Microsoft office documents do seem to translate into Google Docs.

I use Microsoft Office for documentations, writing letters, reviewing procedures, keeping track of drafts and track changes. Powerpoint is great for creating presentations and even my own "flash cards" and keeping track of thoughts.

Office review by <span>Roward J. V.</span>
Roward J. V.

"THE ONE AND ONLY MICROSOFT OFFICE PACK THAT DO EVERYTHING "

What do you like best?

The very best thing with it IT'S EVERYTHING has word, has excel, has publisher, has one note has powerpoint, nothing its so complete as it even the new programs that are available, the simplicity of the use and the reachable tools that get to the day are fun and great

What do you dislike?

The lost archives (when the power supply go out) only get saved almost thirty minutes ago and the recent modifications must be done again making me lost time and efforts and stay more time on the pc for finish the works re-done

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally recommended it for use it in the office, in your home, in your pc or in your tablet to get better works, more adaptable slides to show and the quick notes you can make during your day are some of the best things that MICROSOFT OFFICE has to show off The older and the better to use

Better works, more adaptable slides to show and the quick notes you can make during your day are some of the best things that MICROSOFT OFFICE has to show off The older and the better

Office review by <span>Guillermo V.</span>
Guillermo V.

"Great product suite for any business"

What do you like best?

The Microsoft Office suite offers a wide variety of products for every need, depending on the package you acquire, but the most standard product are Word, Excel and Power Point. With your annual subscription, you get access to updates of the products, bug fixes, etc.

What do you dislike?

A free trial would be something good to try if you are not sure if your investment would be valuable to you or if you would use most of the options the suite have to offer. Sadly, there is no option for a free trial within the Microsoft Office suite of products. Someday in the future, this would be a nice feature to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though there are plenty of options out there for the same products the Microsoft Suite offers, and maybe some of them are even free, the value you get for the price is excellent. There are many editions of the suite to choose from, I recommend you purchase the one with just the programs that you need. If you are a student maybe a starter pack will be enough for you, but if you need some other software, then you'll probably need a professional package.

In general, the Microsoft Office Suite of products helps you with all your daily work activities, like reading and editing documents, performing calculations on a spread sheet or just getting your e-mail. There are even some other programs like share point or access, if you need something out of the standard.

Office review by <span>mayra c.</span>
mayra c.

"amaziiing!"

What do you like best?

Everything! what is there not to like when you get a product that make it so much easier to work! Microsoft office is amazing. I use Microsoft business 2016 and it has a lot of new future compare to the 2010 that i used before. i had to purchase the business one because it comes with publisher and i use publisher a lot for different things at work.! i use word everyday of my life as well as excel and outlook its just great since am able to have everything in one. my calendar and emails. i love all the templates each app has like word you can build a easy resume with a template that word provides it make you life so much easier. Or spread sheet on excel i think it might be one of the best features.

What do you dislike?

price! i think it is so expensive and every other year they come up with a new year and then am outdated. with it was more affordable. seems like outlook its making things complicated for the calendar when i add other co workers it doesn't let me edit i have try to edit the way it recommends and still nothing am having to log in on the web and do it that way a little annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

makes life easier.

just everything been able to be organized and type forms and keep date on spreadsheets. and all the options that word has makes everything easier.

Office review by <span>Maggie S.</span>
Maggie S.

"Wide Range of Features"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of the Microsoft Office Suite would be the many options available to use. Just looking at Microsoft Word alone, you can not only create and style documents to your taste, but you are able to edit images, create document templates, and work in a way that gives you free range to edit nearly any part of the document. I also have been able to utilize Excel for many projects. Having taken a course in Excel, once you understand the formulas, macros, and other features available, you find that the software is really practical for a range of tasks.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike, which has turned me into a Google Drive fan, has been that each document and file you create using Microsoft Office is saved on your computer. There is no quick sharing of links or collaboration on files without downloading and uploading into an email or flashdrive. However, Microsoft Office has more features and programs available to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Microsoft Office to other users. There are many features and software programs available, depending on the package you purchase. I think the purchase is worth it, though the price does always seem high when it comes time to renew.

Microsoft Office has made it easier to create and format documents in Word, style Powerpoints to my preferences, take quick notes with OneNote, and create spreadsheets in Excel.

Office review by <span>kaylea f.</span>
kaylea f.

"Great all round program"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I dont need multiple programs or app to be able to do my job. The powerpoint presesntation is the best app and enables me to design beautiful proposals for my work

What do you dislike?

There really isnt anything I specifically dislike. The only thing that cold be btter is the app use on the iphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to use this properly I suggest that you trian staff to be able to use all aspects of powerpoint and excel. There are so many fantastic features that it can be wasted if people are not properly trained. Also take the time to teach people how to use publisher as it is great for marketing materials

The ability to quickly pull together fantastic looking proposals and to have a deck of slides that i can use as custom templates over and over again

Office review by <span>Kari F.</span>
Kari F.

"Microsoft keeps me organized!"

What do you like best?

Where do I start? Microsoft Office keeps my work and personal life in order. I use excel for bills and spreadsheets with pivot tables to keep my sales goals aligned. Microsoft Outlook keeps my daily life on track with work and microsoft word and powerpoint add some flare to my presentations or flyers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the updates that tend to happen. It's really just timing...sometimes I will get reminders to update my passwords in the middle of my day and then it takes a while to adjust with all of my devices across the board. (this can be a bit tedious when you're getting pop ups constantly).

Inserting numbers into the spreadsheets have made us really bridge the gaps on where we need to be and where we thought we were for sales goals and year end. Microsoft Outlook has really shown us the importance of our appointments and keeps us on track with reminders.

Office review by <span>Richard Y.</span>
Richard Y.

"MS Office continues that trend with new features designed to help us work more efficiently."

What do you like best?

The newest Microsoft office focuses on the cloud for storage and collaboration, including YouTube,and LinkedIn. This is a necessity; MS Office now has real competition from other cloud-based services, including Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

There is no need to upgrade if you only need basic features of Excel, Powerpoint, and Word. If Office is just for students or home, the upgraded features of the latest version may be not something you need. Office also doesn’t have a free trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Old Office and the newest one look relatively the same. But outside of looks, the latest Microsoft Office introduces new productivity and collaboration features. The latest Microsoft Office is good enough to upgrade if you want improved performance and faster and easier ways to get data.

The latest Microsoft Office has improved Word and Outlook performance. In Word and Outlook, there’s easy sharing right from within various applications. Additionally, you are able to use video chat features in your documents with the new Skype integration so you can start a real-time co-authoring session from any conversation or meeting.

Office review by <span>Nathan M.</span>
Nathan M.

"Best productivity suite on the market"

What do you like best?

Like Windows, it's so widely used in the business world that everyone supports it, there are lots of 3rd party apps that integrate with it, and most people know their way around it. It is updated regularly and stays pretty stable for the most part. I like that it's updated separately from Windows now.

What do you dislike?

They make a lot of drastic changes, sometimes too many all at once. Outlook is a great example of this. Things like the Focused Inbox are unnecessary changes and challenge many low-level users.

Word, Excel, and Outlook are used by me on a daily basis. I use them to stay connected, to stay organized, and to document my work. I love using the collaboration tools in Word to work on things like SOP's. I love the integration tools Outlook provides to help me manage my Helpdesk tickets. Excel is great way to keep complex number problems simple.

Office review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Industry Standard is Almost a Must-Use on Campus"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Office 365 is its universality. I teach on college campus with a Microsoft license, so all students have access to the same software.

What do you dislike?

I find sharing files for editing across users to be more cumbersome than Google Drive/Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not a cost effective product for some endeavors, say editing a text-based document over the cloud (you can do the same thing in Google Drive at zero dollars), but it is probably the most robust and comprehensive productivity suite available (as if that needs to be said aloud). MS acquisition/copy-cat'ing of other services that they have thrown into Office have made it quite robust. One trivial note-in Outlook 365 there is no longer a delete message button that pops up when new mail comes through in Preview mode. There are convoluted workarounds, but it is annoying to not be able to easily dismiss irrelevant messages that don't auto-sort to clutter or junk folders.

I use MS Office for all email correspondence via our Exchange server, MS Word for file creation and editing of documents, and Excel for keeping spreadsheets of data.

Office review by <span>Clayton H.</span>
Clayton H.

"Very convenient suite of products"

What do you like best?

The suite of products offered by Microsoft Office 365 is very impressive. I mainly use Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, but there are many more available to use. The best part is that with the subscription model, we constantly get updated features, bug fixes, etc. Being an admin, it is really easy to create user accounts and assign them to the different license levels and other products such as Visio and Project. There are so many features included and we are continually looking for new ways to improve our business with this suite.

What do you dislike?

It really is hard to find something I dislike about the product. If I were to say one thing is that way billing works is that it requires you to spend around $1000+ if you want to be billed by invoice. Otherwise, you have to set up a Credit Card. Other than that, it is wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a must have product.

Microsoft Office allows us to solve our needs by allowing us to export data from other systems (ERP) manipulate, create charts, pivot tables, create documents, procedures, and presentation to management. It essentially allows our business to operate much more efficiently.

Office review by <span>Karin M.</span>
Karin M.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

These programs are easy to use and I was able to easily teach my team members how to use them. I love these programs and they have really helped my business.With these microsoft office; Microsoft Excel,Word,publisher and powerpoint etc... You can easily complete your works and tasks fast. I have used a lot of different office programs but this is one of my top choices.

What do you dislike?

Office Word, it's supposed to make it easier to insert elements within text, When I navigate to a point in the doc where I want to put the picture and I paste it there, it jumps to the end of a section or another page totally unrelated to where I want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can honestly recomend to everybody to use Microsoft office. it is making your life fast and easy.

We use Microsoft Office Programs primarily for work order management and space planning. Their solutions are second to none from the design to the ease of use. The staff could not make me more knowledgeable.

Office review by <span>Adriana A.</span>
Adriana A.

"Industry Standard/Essential Tools for Businessowners"

What do you like best?

- integration between Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Mail

- ease of backing up all documents to the Cloud

- editing/formatting tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) are excellent and much improved from previous versions

- templates (for flliers, forms, and marketing collateral) have been helpful in a pinch

- easy and quick to make PDFs from your docs (integration)

What do you dislike?

- nesting menus: so much functionality that sometimes menu items are buried

- pagination and page numbering is glitchy -- has been since the beginning

- increased functionality means some time lags

- translation from Word to PDF and back to Word is sometimes glitchy -- has been since the beginning

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most people are aware that Office is the industry standard. I used it as a Mac user, and I use it now as a PC user. All I'll say here is download it and try it. Very intuitive; good for basic users, with some really great formatting tools (in Word. Excel, and PowerPoint) if you're looking to do more advanced work.

I work as a writer, and MS Word is my go-to for manuscripts and projects. Some writers use author software like Scrivener, but I think Word is the easiest to use. Because I run my own business, I use Excel to keep my books. Again, some choose software like Quickbooks. I find it unnecessary. And the beauty of having a Microsoft account is the free storage on the cloud, so I back everything up (writing and business/books) on the cloud periodically. Makes things quick and easy. I don't use Powerpoint in my current position, but I did when I worked corporate. Quick drag-and-drop functionality for graphics and video.

Office review by <span>Jan P.</span>
Jan P.

"Great productivity tool"

What do you like best?

I like the way so many Microsoft Office tools interact seamlessly with other platforms. For years, I used open source office software to save money, but once I actually decided to give MS Office a try (bought a new computer and they gave me a deal on purchasing a 1 year license), I was hooked. If needed, I can always use the other software, but I have a lot less "bugs" by using the industry standard.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I do have a love / hate relationship with the AutoSave feature automatically being turned on. Sometimes I DON'T want something automatically saved until I decide to do so, and then I want to "Save As" so I can keep my original document. I would imagine there is a way to turn this feature off, but life is busy, and I haven't gotten around to figuring it out...yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more you need to exchange files with others, the more you need to use an industry standard like MS Office to save yourself the headaches and inefficiencies caused by mixing software.

I was having troubles uploading files to a website I use because I was using old, outdated Microsoft spreadsheet software, and the open source software wasn't working either. It created all sorts of errors for me. Now that I am using the most current version of Excel, all those problems have gone away. Whew!

Office review by <span>Brad R.</span>
Brad R.

"Its what everyone uses "

What do you like best?

It can eventually do everything I need. If you can't do something right away just google it and someone has had this issue before and the solution has been found. The advantage of using software that everyone uses is the massive community that comes with it.

What do you dislike?

They try to change too much between versions. Forcing a learning curve to those who are happy with the way things are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It feels like in the newest iteration of their office suite they tried to make everything idiot proof however this has lead to a lot of bulky buttons and the "Ribbon" having a lot of tabs. Its good, but you may have to do some customization if you are a more experienced user who knows various hotkeys. But they have tried to make the ribbon consistent across all office products which is nice.

Use for email, spreadsheets, documents.

Office review by <span>Kathleen W.</span>
Kathleen W.

"Microsoft Office Makes Office Work Easy"

What do you like best?

I like Word and Excel. Rarely use Power Point. I like Word for the spell check, ability to set different indents and styles. Like the Thesaurus because when I am stumped for the right work for a story I can have choices. I like the editing ability with tracking changes and accept or rejecting them. I like Excel because I am terrible at math and formulas lets me set the math automatically. Along with my travel writing I have a book publishing company and it is easy to set up sheets to keep track of royalties.

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the older versions of Office where you buy the product and own it not the newer ones where you pay a licence each year and have everything in the cloud and never really own you program.

I use Word for my travel writing and anything needing to be written out. I use Excel to keep track of my publishing books income and expenses.

Office review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

"Office is of course the go to for spreadsheets and writing. "

What do you like best?

It is the standard format for documents and spreadsheets and presentations. It is hard to even avoid using Microsoft Office even if you wanted to. There are lots of options and it has more advanced features than some of the free versions that have come out (Open office, google docs). It also tends to keep formatting together unlike the free alternatives. There are student discounts and some schools even provide it for free.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the switch to a subscription model. However, they have better terms than Adobe as far as making changes or canceling. Would be nice if they added in some advanced citation software like endnote. I also get annoyed by the large file size updates that come every so often with minimal visible changes. Google documents tends to be better for smaller collaborations since everyone has easy access to their google account. I do not and have not used their email client so I can't speak to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's this or Google Documents or Open Office.

Office is, of course, the go-to for everyone. It is pretty much impossible to get by in business without using Office. You could, of course, try open office or google documents but be warned there might be issues with compatibility at some point. Formating can get messed up when switching between the free alternatives. So keep an eye out for that if you try to go with the free versions.

Office review by <span>Eric B.</span>
Eric B.

"It's the best option on the market"

What do you like best?

Since I have been using it over the years, it has become easier to use and some changes over the last two versions have been very helpful. Doesn't hurt that Outlook is my favorite email client. My favorite Office version is Office 365 which I use at home. Office 2010 is what I use at work. It does the job, but not as refined as Office 365. The way Excel in office 365 opens into different instances is a relief over the older versions (2007, 2010) and Word has improved its ability to create headings.

What do you dislike?

They changed how the pagination was done a couple versions back and it takes more space now. I miss the old style. I also don't like how Excel opens up in the same instance in Office 2010. Also, what's with the spell checker in either version? It can't handle old English usage that is common in scripture (King James Version - I do some personal writing from time to time). I figure it's been around long enough and is common enough that I shouldn't have to create custom words.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know there are other options out there - Google Docs, Open Office. But I still prefer MS Office, it is just more refined than the rest.

There is one particular use I make of Excel and Word together. When building a customer signature document for orders in Word I needed to bring in and merge the pricing spreadsheet. In 2010 and Office 365 both, I can copy the spreadsheet range and paste it into Word - and then update the Word doc from the spreadsheet when I make changes in those ranges on the spreadsheet. Works great and a huge time saver. Other than that, just the usual uses - spreadsheets for pricing, Word docs for letters, Outlook (for my personal email since they don't use it for corporate email) and of course Power Point for presentations.

Office review by <span>Gérard p.</span>
Gérard p.

"Pour faire mes Cours pour mes élevé il est génial "

What do you like best?

Ce que j'apprécie le mieux est sont organisation tout est fait de maniéré pratique et avec beaucoup de Bonne conditions je suis vraiment très satisfait de Word

Comme dit dans Mon titre Ce que je fais avec Word sont des cours pour mes élevés au vu de la complexité de l’apiculture je trouve que Word me permet avec une mise en page comme la sienne de faire vraiment des différences entre chaque sujet

What do you dislike?

je 'ai pas d'avis sur quelque chose que je n'aimerais pas je trouves Word Très pratique

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pour Faire des fiches de cours de maniéré organiser Word est conçu selon moi afin de pouvoir tous bien organiser pour les utilisateurs de maniére facile

L'avantage réalisé était de gagner du temps a faire les cours et les écrire en faisant une vrais différence entre chaque chapitre de mon texte et des devoirs des enfants

Office review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Microsoft Office 2016 on windows 10"

What do you like best?

I have been using Office since Windows 3.1. I have seen the improvement of the software throughout the years. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are a piece of art. I like how intuitive it can be. I did projects, tests, presentations, you name it. The whole package is very useful for my day-to-day life private and in office. I noticed that with every new version that comes by Microsoft always surprises me with lots of improvements. It is obvious that they listen to the feedback of their users, take note, and put it in practice for the next releases.

What do you dislike?

It's almost impossible to know it all. There are many features that I don't use and I think will never do. One needs to have a course or a book to master at least the main focuses one wants to acquire. So basically, you need time to get use to it if it's the first time you use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always upgrade to the latest version. Microsoft always improves its features. You can tell if you have been around like me and used all the previous versions. Highly recommended.

All my projects, slides, and calculations using tables have been achieved successfully thanks to Microsoft Office.

Office review by <span>Julia P.</span>
Julia P.

"Love Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

I love that Microsoft Office comes with many useful programs, such as word, Excel, and PowerPoint. As someone who works in Administration and goes to college, these programs are extremely productive for me and keeps me organized. They are easy to use and are very versatile!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the price of getting Microsoft Office. It can be a little bit pricy, however, it is 100% worth it without a doubt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not familiar with Microsoft Office, I would say it’s fairly easy to figure it all out, but it may be helpful to do a google search on the programs to find some shortcuts and tips/tricks to help you get started.

I work with Microsoft Excel daily for my job. It helps me create invoices and inputting formulas calculates all our prices as well as test results without the risk of mistake. Microsoft PowerPoint has helped me create presentations for both work and school for many years. Where I used to have a problem with showing what I’m discussing, PowerPoint has now allowed me to create vivid and detailed presentations, which also serve to keep my thoughts organized as I make a presentation to my peers.

Office review by <span>Cynthia O.</span>
Cynthia O.

"Classic Office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office provides software options for whatever your project. Microsoft Excel is straightforward and allows the user to prepare and create a spreadsheet complete with multiple tabs so that you do not need to create separate files for related activities. Microsoft Word lets you create a letter or even a flyer with minimum effort. Microsoft Office is a classic and universal suite widely used by personnel of all levels.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I have experienced is that Microsoft Office is generally a windows platform based software. If you need to access your projects via multiple platforms, you would be better off with a google based suite.

I am able to manage multiple financial records using one file, thereby saving time and space. Microsoft Excel allows me as many tabs as I need to differentiate between accounts, and all are exportable to a separate file if need be.

Office review by <span>Chethan C.</span>
Chethan C.

"Microsoft Office for Mac OS"

What do you like best?

MS Office connects most businesses together. Send an email out from Outlook and you will know the person responding has done so from his Outlook. The software just works for everyone and the work gets done too.

What do you dislike?

MS Office can be slow. Outlook can be slow even on a 16GB memory desktop/laptop. Worse on MacOS. None of the other apps I run on MacOS makes me wait for more than 1 second. MS Office makes me wait and wonder - "why only MS Outlook or Excel fails my Macbook". However, the popular fix to restart the apps makes it work slightly faster. This as we know is most infamous trick to work with MS anything.

The default row limit on an excel sheet is approximately 1.05 million rows, but has it worked well with filtering 10,000 rows with formulas in it? No. I and most like me dislike this. This is worst on MacOS.

In Outlook, I can't add a new table into the mail I'm drafting right now. I have to create my table in Excel, copy it, come back to Outlook and paste it in my email. I can't like this on MacOS!

Multicore operations in Excel is not yet a possibility on MacOS as yet. Until Nov'17 Excel task bar showed 'x% done using 1 CPU' and since then it just shows 'x% done' without any CPU core in use information. A few user groups claim MS has enable multicore processing on MacOS now. Although its slightly faster than predecessor versions, I am yet to be convinced more cores are in play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office for MacOS has been there for several years however it stands still in beta-like version even today. The performance is bad when compared with MSO for Windows, not that it is great on Windows. Most of the features that are in MSO Windows, doesn't exist for MacOS. Some of basic yet highly used features are very weirdly implemented in MacOS, such as filters.

The good thing is some working version of MSO for MacOS exists and that makes businesses working on different operating systems a possibility.

MS Outlook lets me send and receive emails. It does a better job on Windows but is dying slow. Most features are missing for MacOS version, but is somewhat faster. The limited searching ability on MacOS makes job slightly difficult.

MS Excel, my favorite'st of the MS office suite, helps do so many things on a working day. Just dump all data on Excel, lookup, validate, color code it etc. Its good when the file is less than 2MB, above that it just struggles.

Office review by <span>Jeff J.</span>
Jeff J.

"Office (2016) - Nice update from 2010"

What do you like best?

Microsoft corrected the User Interface mis-step of Office 2013 and improved the usability of the application while maintaining a familiar feel and improving functionality in a few subtle but great ways. Office 2013 had too little contrast in the UI and efficiency/usability suffered. 2016 brings back just enough contrast in the interface for really efficient visual navigation.

What do you dislike?

Since Office 2010, the Alt shortcut system has been significantly worse than when the UI used toolbars. Now, every button has a shortcut and as a result they are often letters and numbers that don't make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the most collaborative needs, there are other solutions that focus on the ability to interact with your peers. Microsoft has added this in recent years but it is only satisfactory. However, Office gives you a lot of power in an easy to learn, well supported package.

We use Office for the standard suite of office needs (word processing, email, spreadsheets, presentations). Since you can customize each through VSTO add-ins, we custom write a lot of code that focuses on creating efficiency improvements. The VSTO customization path makes this possible.

Office review by <span>Rachel S.</span>
Rachel S.

"Love this software "

What do you like best?

What i like best about this software is that you get access to word, excel, PowerPoint, one note and publisher. All of the best software in one place! Microsoft office is very easy to use and it makes building reports a breeze!! Our office uses all of the programs daily from creating word documents to spread sheets to emails and are able create document templates. The possibilities with this software are endless! We have created multiple powerpoint presentations about our clinic that we use to present ourselves to different people. One specifically for doctors, one for PT schools, one for OT schools, and one for SLP schools. We are able to make one basic presentation and then tweak it to make it specific.

What do you dislike?

I hate that the computer you are using is required to have office for you to be able to run the powerpoint or access the excel spreadsheet. I have to worry about bringing a laptop with me versus just a thumb drive. Mac doesn't have a majority of the features you have to have a windows based computer either. But other than that I don't have a problem with this software a matter of fact I use it daily and love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this product if your company is looking to purchase Microsoft Office you will not be dissapointed! I have been using it for years and I use it daily at work.

We use it to create documents to send to doctors, to keep up with our calendars and to make spread sheets to keep up with plan of care dates. It really helps keep our front office organized and helps us keep our therapist up to date on what we need. Its saved us a ton of time and money by being able to track and transfer information back and forth.

Office review by <span>Rafal G.</span>
Rafal G.

"Microsoft Office to run any size of business"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, my needs covering - for 90% of my needs I can find functions will less then 10 minutes. From time to time there are needs which require some sophisticated features and then MS Help show up with an answer. Once I prepare a template I can use is hundreds of times. It apply to any kind of document we are working on. Even Excel it is not database for small organizations works as it is. Managing data and getting monthly, quarterly or annual reports is easy and ready to use.

What do you dislike?

From time to time stability of some application is a question. Data interaction between Excel and PowerPoint is not obvious and import feature deliveries wrong data. When you update data manually then you work on Excel and change data in original file what is not what you expected. I would improve a bit information to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you do something just think what you would like to do and what do you need to fulfill your task / goal. This way you should be able to find features more easy.

Managing e-mails with high productivity, templates of quotes, documents, reports prepared in Excel, Word or PowerPoint save time and energy. The power of the tool is that all this applications talks to each others and allow not only cooperation between different types of documents but also cooperation inside the team. With Publisher we are able to prepare simple brochures or one time documents to printout or web publish.

Office review by <span>Connie H.</span>
Connie H.

"Suits all needs"

What do you like best?

I love that it can do pretty much everything I need. I use Microsoft Word almost daily and Microsoft PowerPoint every once in a while. It does the job in saving my files and creating word documents or presentations that I can open up in a different location.

What do you dislike?

My Microsoft office always seems to take a very long time to open. Sometimes because of this, I end up preferring google documents and google powerpoint instead because of the ease of opening it and the ability for it to be mobile (I can open it from everywhere without having to bring around my flash drive or emailing it to myself).

I can write things and share files with others (by emailing it after I'm done). Right now, a client has sent me a Microsoft office Word doc of edits that I'll need to make in my Adobe InDesign project. Keeping all the content in Microsoft Word allows them to give me all the content in an easy, organized manner.

Office review by <span>Carolina S.</span>
Carolina S.

"Uso este paquete desde mi primer computador"

What do you like best?

Con este paquete tengo la posibilidad de tener varios programas para el trabajo de la ofimática, siento que no tengo nada que buscar en otros paquetes similares. El programa que más me gusta de este paquete sin duda es Excel, con este aprendí a realizar mis primeras programaciones.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta es el costo de la licencia, aunque considero que la calidad cuesta, voto por la reducción del costo de la licencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Un paquete con lo esencial para el trabajo de oficinas, es sencillo de usar y cuenta con una gran comunidad de usuarios.

Para las empresas este paquete reduce costos al tener los programas necesarios para los trabajos sustantivos de las oficinas, no tienen necesidad de complementar con otros paquetes similares al no ser que requieran de algún software profesional y especifico para tareas puntuales.

Office review by <span>Shannon K.</span>
Shannon K.

"Mac-based Microsoft Office "

What do you like best?

Office is really the gold standard for document processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, not to mention the power of Outlook for managing email. All pieces integrate with each other nicely.

What do you dislike?

Often there are tools available on the PC versions of Microsoft Office that are not available or compatible with the Mac version of Office. This is frustrating, particularly when working cross-platform with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This package contains everything you need for home use or a business office. It is reasonably priced for a home version, and very user friendly. Additionally, there is a great deal of support online, as well as education and training — often free.

As a design professional, most of my clients are PC-based and working in Microsoft Office. We are able to seamlessly review, utilize, and create customized docs, presentations and spreadsheets for them that will work in their environment without issue.

Office review by <span>Maria S.</span>
Maria S.

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of programs that are available through Microsoft Office! They cover just about all of our needs as a diploma completion program. Each of their programs seems to outshine any other platforms in terms of the number and type of features. This stystem also has programs that other systems do no. Access is one of those that, for me, make the cost of the program worth it. All of the programs blend well with each other to make a smooth coherent system.

What do you dislike?

The price is probably the biggest downfall. With so many other free systems out there that work just about as well, it can be hard to justify the cost.

There is a bit of a learning curve with this system if you didn't grow up using it. There are other systems out there (like Google) that can be easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great system, especially since most people already have a background in it. It now has an online interface that allows you to access programs from just about anywhere. You will just have to balance the programs and features with the cost.

Right now, we use Office to do some of the things that we can't do on the Google platform. I use it quite a bit when I am typing Word documents (especially ones that require more than just basic formatting) or when creating signs and posters. We also like how Access can take our spreadsheets organize the information into a database.

Office review by <span>Krista B.</span>
Krista B.

"Invoicing Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Excel! I love it so much! I have had other software from companies like ink soft that I have paid fore, but I love the excel spreadsheet for invoicing sooo much more. I can save all my custom invoices and then send them to clients right from the worksheet as a pdf.

What do you dislike?

My dislike is Word, I don't feel there is anything overly wowing about this software. I'd rather use excel and publisher for everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many different things to utilize in Microsoft office, why would you not be using it?

Invoicing. Its made invoicing clients so much easier and less time consuming. I use it to make all my production sheets, to keep my staff organized and on task. I use it to track invoices through out the year, this is a HUGE time saver at the end of the year.

Office review by <span>Isabel H.</span>
Isabel H.

"Herramienta esencial"

What do you like best?

Me encanta las mùltiples opciones y herramientas que ofrecen sus distitnos programas y lo sencillo de su uso. Estos programas se complementan entre si, permitiendo obtener resultados de calidad a los profesionales y estudiantes de distinto nivel académico. Por tanto es una herramienta esencial

What do you dislike?

Realmente no tengo quejas de esta herramienta. Tiene todo lo que necesito para facilitar mi trabajo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Esta herramienta es indispensable para llevar a cabo tus proyectos con los mejores resultados para tu empresa.

Word, excel y power point son las herramientas básicas para desarrollar mis trabajos en el ámbito laboral y académico. Redacción de documentos en el procesador de palabras, complementando los análisis con gráficos y cuadros que elaboro en excel. Finalmente, los tomadores de decisiones prefieren ver las propuestas en una presentación de power point, ya que es la herramienta ideal para visualizar la informaciòn de forma amena.

Office review by <span>JaLeeda F.</span>
JaLeeda F.

"Perfect For Any Business"

What do you like best?

I love that I can communicate efficiently with my team on projects and campaigns with Office 365. Microsoft Office offers a variety of tools that benefits multiple aspect of my business. It is the ultimate resource that expands our companies capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I can't pinpoint what I don't particularly like, I'm always looking out for their updates to see the next innovative thing they came out with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small at home business that you plan on expanding, I would highly recommend utilizing Microsoft Office for your business and team. It includes a lot of the normal tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Skype, but it also offers other tools like OneDrive, OneNote, Teams, Forms, Business Center, Etc. I believe it can be a great resource to any business out there.

Communication, innovation, organization, and production.

Office review by <span>Chris F.</span>
Chris F.

"Microsoft office is a powerhouse of programs with space to grow in it's cloud resources"

What do you like best?

The best part of microsoft office is the popularity of it's software package so I know that those I share a file with will have relatively little difficulty opening it and seeing it just as I am. Using Office 365 also offers this consistency between computers and browsers. I also like the ability to send content from Outlook emails to OneNote for my record keeping.

What do you dislike?

The web-based version of Office 365 has limited formatting options. I would like to see more options and more flexibility as we see with the desktop version. I've also had issues in the past with OneDrive failing to sync properly between computers and the web.

I use Microsoft word for all of my document creation and Microsoft Excel for a lot of my data management. I use OneNote to manage meeting notes. Microsoft Outlook manages my calendar and email.

Office review by <span>éric d.</span>
éric d.

"Une service dans la vie"

What do you like best?

Je suis souvent entrain de faire des fiches de référence et de situation et Word m'est essentiel afin de faire correctement mon travail il est utile dans toutes les situations de bureautique : faire des lettres , des fichiers , des copies, surligné et beaucoup d'autres choses

What do you dislike?

Je ne suis pas ravis de du faire que le service d aide ne soit pas assez complet mais il est vrais que si on cherche en ligne on trouve toutes enfin presque toutes les réponses à nos questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pour tous les travaux où on doit écrire un texte Word est parfait de plus il est vraiment pratique dans sa gestion intuitive rie à redire

Il m'a permis à moi et mes employés et employeurs de faire un travail sur des lettres en format .Doc et autre il est un vrais gains de temps

Office review by <span>Matieux B.</span>
Matieux B.

"je suis actuellement employer et Word m'est très utile"

What do you like best?

Dans mon établissement de travail je dois faire de résumés des articles qui sont passé entre mes mains pour :(Panne; cause; prise en charge de garantie, etc) je fais tout ceci sur Word comme le veut mon employeur

Je ne connaissais pas ce logiciel a l'époque et j'ai eu peur mais au final il est tellement bien conçu que j'ai pris la main très rapidement et sans peine et j'était tellement comptent de se logiciel que je me le suis moi même acheté après.

What do you dislike?

il n'y a rien qui me vient a l'esprit, il est de haute qualité pour sa cohésion entre les outils je n'ai rien a dire

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pour de la Bureautique je trouve très utile cette application qui est très bien conçu

Ma société utilise cette application pour Noter et répertorier nos déductions et cette application est parfaite pour cela.

Office review by <span>Sydney G.</span>
Sydney G.

"Office makes things easy"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple all of their software is. I have always used it for school and work, and I wouldn't want to use anything else! Each piece of the software makes it so much easier for my agency to do the work it needs to do.

What do you dislike?

I think there is definitely room for improvement in the system for continued modifications with advancements in modern technology and the needs of agencies and companies. I work in the nonprofit business, so there are a lot of important things we need to keep documented pertaining to our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend!

I work at a nonprofit agency that offers case management services and therapeutic services for young people. Office makes it easier to communicate with each other and keep the best case notes up to date within the agency.

Office review by <span>Tytus W.</span>
Tytus W.

"Microsoft Office is the only program that everyone has"

What do you like best?

Office Suite by Microsoft is the only set of applications that everyone has on their computers. It kind a MUST! Am usin