Microsoft OneDrive for Business

With Microsoft OneDrive you can store any file on your SkyDrive and it's automatically available from your phone and computers. No syncing or cables needed.

Work for Microsoft OneDrive for Business?
Flockrush  business content management  2x

Learning about Microsoft OneDrive?

Microsoft OneDrive for Business Reviews

Showing 2145 Microsoft OneDrive reviews
Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Manju S.</span>
Manju S.
Validated Review

Good tool to keep an online repository.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

1. Ease of use.

2. This tool is used by my current employee, to update weekly meeting pointers that is shared with everyone attending the meeting.

3. It allows multiple edits and an online saving feature which makes it easier for concurrent use.

4. It allows me to go back anytime to the repository to fetch data as and when needed.

5. Shares and auto syncs when connected to internet.

What do you dislike?

1. UI can be improved to be more appealing.

2. I had some initial problems setting up this on my PC, and after spending some quality time, i could figure it out. But this could let a lot of users to shy away from using this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool to have an shared online repository

1. Easier access to all the data's.

2. Permission settings on different folder, thus acting as a parental guide to employees.

3. Simultaneous edits made online.

4. Receive intimation if any files are added into the storage space, thus keeping everyone upto date.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft OneDrive for Business
Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Shailesh S.</span>
Shailesh S.

OneDrive made Sharing easy with Cloud

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Provides option to give selective permission on files and folder. Seamless option to copy and sync all your and work with in it. Allows to share larger files over cloud. Sharing file is easy from one drive or using the onedrive from outlook. Sync the online contents from sharepoint using Sync functionality in just one click. Auto syncing saves your time by auto downloading all contents periodically.

What do you dislike?

No screen which provides the advanced features while sharing. Login pop up keeps on coming even selecting the option to avoid this. More reach options can be added for better look and feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely a nice option for all you need for your sharing requirements on clouds. Starting is really easy and dependency over thsi product becomes in no time.

This was overall a nice product we have. We did not even feel when we started using it and realised howw imprtant this was when there was a dis-connectivity in company internet.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Tom C.</span>
Tom C.

Microsoft OneDrive Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Microsoft OneDrive allows me to store files and content with my coworkers in an organized and efficient manner. I like that it allows me to back up my files so that if something were ever to happen to my computer, I have all my content still readily available. The freedom to upload content into OneDrive allows me to create internal storage on my computer. This allows for faster and more efficient computing and overall more productivity. I like how easy it is to set up and from there, there is no management of maintenance to keep it running.

What do you dislike?

I found the process for setting OneDrive up to be intimidating and this prevented me from getting it set up for a while. After some training and user learning, I was able to transfer my files and back up all of my content to OneDrive. If the setup process was more clear and approachable, I would have done this much earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your files and content transferred as soon as possible. It is liberating to know that your work is backed up and accessible in OneDrive.

Microsoft OneDrive has allowed for a lot of internal storage to be freed up among employees and created a more accessible environment for collaboration. With content stored in OneDrive, coworkers can access each others shared files and use them together. This leads to more efficiency and less time spent waiting on documents to arrive or be delivered. The benefits of this are quicker turnaround times and general enjoyment from spending less time waiting on others.

Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Emily S.</span>
Emily S.
Validated Review

OneDrive makes file sharing easy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

OneDrive makes collaborating on files simple. I like how easy sharing documents and folders is. I am also able to edit file sharing permissions so if I want to make the files read-only I can do that. I also love the syncing feature, so even if I am offline, I can still access my files.

What do you dislike?

The files that are "shared with me" are disorganized. It would be great if I could organize them myself somehow in the shared with me folder or if they were at least organized but who shared them with me. Finding files can be really difficult when you have a lot of files being shared. The only other thing is that I sometimes run into problems when OneDrive updates. Sometimes syncing files to my computers stops working. Sometimes the name of the synced OneDrive file changes which causes problems with my files I have linked to Access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It is fairly easy to learn and it integrates with other Microsoft Office products. If you use Office products, it's worth it. Work from anywhere, and securely share with anyone you choose. It's been a great tool in the education world for both teachers and students.

Securely sharing files, quickly and easily has made a huge difference. I can share a file with a colleague within seconds. It has also made working from home or from different computers a breeze.

Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Christopher K.</span>
Christopher K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

One Drive is a safe and secure place to store documents and data in the cloud. It is also included with our Microsoft subscription service and is easy to use and setup. Using it with Windows 10 Professional makes it a breeze to setup as it is already included in windows 10 professional.

What do you dislike?

The space you initially get will work ok for a typical user, but for our users who have pictures and videos and other files that space is limited. To add more space it can get costly so we find ourselves using external drives to store large data and ensure we aren't going over our quota. I would like to see Microsoft make the pricing for additional space a little less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For fellow administrators who are looking for something that will integrate with Microsoft office products and have very few users who have large amounts of data this is a perfect solution.

The need to share information and data without Sharepoint or buying another service such as DropBox. Additionally we want to be able to share information that cannot be sent over email or that people need to update and still retain share access to the most up-to-date version of the document. This also takes the place of sharing with vendors or third parties outside of the organization.

Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>James S.</span>
James S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

As I can see OneDrive as G2Crowd leader in reviews, this is truly deserving. There is great storage and its easy to organize your OneDrive and set viewing permissions. You can access the drive from any computer. I like the way , I can access documents from my phone, at work, or on my personal computer.

What do you dislike?

There are few challenges I have faced with OneDrive :

1. Concurrent / Multiple files sharing take uneccesery time.

2. Once some one leave the organisation , the retrival of share facing is so difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OneDrive is very useful when you need to work on files across multiple devices with multiple users. A must have storage and collaboration software. Google offers similar products/features, but OneDrive is preferable for organizations already utilizing other Microsoft products.

I like being able to access my files from anywhere. It makes working remotely easier. I am using Microsoft OneDrive for business to solve collaboration and live spreadsheet version control.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Microsoft OneDrive for Business?

* We monitor all Microsoft OneDrive for Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.