Microsoft OneDrive for Business

With Microsoft OneDrive you can store any file on your SkyDrive and it's automatically available from your phone and computers. No syncing or cables needed.

Work for Microsoft OneDrive for Business?
Inkling review  2x

Learning about Microsoft OneDrive?

Microsoft OneDrive for Business Reviews

Showing 2344 Microsoft OneDrive reviews
Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Jeff L.</span>
Jeff L.

Fantastic for small SSD's

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Everything is in its place, It integrates quite seamlessly into the document folder windows, not being an obtrusive separate app that constantly requires authentication. Microsoft has done a fantastic job with this. On Demand, Downloads has been outstanding! I run a small SSD on my laptop and can browse and locate the files I require and only download the file or assets I need for the job at hand. No need to keep a lot of files that I don't really use regularly.

What do you dislike?

Well, sometimes the files won't show previews when I think they should. This makes it hard to view designs or image files that you may have many revisions of. It seems to take a long time to fully load all the file types, specifically image previews. The sharing features are wonderful, but I do find it confusing when you have over 100 folders and you have specific folders shared, and not others. It would be better to be able to group your folders so you know instantly which ones are share and which are not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly encourage it. Once you get around and understand the sharing and other features it really integrates nicely.

FIle management on tiny (but fast) SSD's. Modern laptops have small hard drives, unless you want some slow HDD or can afford the large M.2 drives. With OneDrive for Business, I am able to carry the files I need and access any others I "may" need while on the go.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft OneDrive for Business
Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Morez K.</span>
Morez K.

OneDrive works, but there are so many cloud storage softwares to compete with

What do you like best?

OneDrive offer a huge amount of storage with your office subscription and comes with the added feeling of safety when working with Microsoft products. When using OneDrive, it makes it easier to setup with Windows and the users who need access to a drive. Getting files from point A to B is important in the office environment without having to email everything. Setting up a cloud may solve those office needs.

What do you dislike?

OneDrive is not mobile friendly as far as I'm concerned. There are some issues with video playback on Android devices which causes black/ Blank visuals. There are also some issues with file types that are allowable and not allowable. The software lags more compared to competition such as Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what platforms you intend to use OneDrive for. Test out other cloud base options such as Google, Drop Box, and others. Some are very good and it may come down to a matter of taste.

Getting files from point A to B is important in the office environment without having to email everything. Setting up a cloud may solve those office needs. For us as a small business, it is helpful to use cloud storage than to set up and maintain internal storage in-house.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

OneDrive is the only way I can get my printer to work!

What do you like best?

OneDrive is my savior; the scanner function on my printer will not hook up with my PC any other way. Contracts, old documents, and more are a cinch because I can easily scan them to OneDrive. Then I can retrieve them and OneDrive stores them indefinitely. I appreciate OneDrive!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the length of time it takes for the scanner to work with OneDrive; it takes quite a while for the scans to upload, but it's worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend OneDrive! I believe it comes with the Microsoft Office package, so make sure you have a microsoft login and go to town!

I can easily upload contracts, documents, and more. I can rename them within OneDrive so when I transfer them they are easily identifiable. Everyone on your team can also edit documents and see them easily, which is great for collaboration and file-sharing! I personally do not collaborate with my team with my documents, but I transfer them to the file share where others can see them. Everyone who has OneDrive could access my files if I wished, which is really useful for team environments and departments!

Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Artur R.</span>
Artur R.

Business class cloud storage for staff

What do you like best?

The storage amount for the included Office 365 subscription is great. Ease of setup and use.

That a few big issues seem to have been fixed like having certain special characters would stop those files/folders from syncing.

What do you dislike?

Additional training needed for staff to get used to using it, and altering some of their current processes. Would be nicer to have tighter integrations with Windows to automatically login and link standard folders instead of needed to setup GPOs etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Microsoft products already, especially the Office Suite then this integrates nicely there. They did have some issues previously due to rehashing another product but this seems to have been updated and fixed so it works very well now.

OneDrive is allowing our business to simplify it's IT systems/server setup and reduce on-premises storage costs.

It gives us easier visibility and reporting on files held within the company via the eDiscovery tool allowing better compliance with company policies.

Syncing on the go means files are always up to date.

Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Manju S.</span>
Manju S.

Good tool to keep an online repository.

What do you like best?

1. Ease of use.

2. This tool is used by my current employee, to update weekly meeting pointers that is shared with everyone attending the meeting.

3. It allows multiple edits and an online saving feature which makes it easier for concurrent use.

4. It allows me to go back anytime to the repository to fetch data as and when needed.

5. Shares and auto syncs when connected to internet.

What do you dislike?

1. UI can be improved to be more appealing.

2. I had some initial problems setting up this on my PC, and after spending some quality time, i could figure it out. But this could let a lot of users to shy away from using this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool to have an shared online repository

1. Easier access to all the data's.

2. Permission settings on different folder, thus acting as a parental guide to employees.

3. Simultaneous edits made online.

4. Receive intimation if any files are added into the storage space, thus keeping everyone upto date.

Microsoft OneDrive review by <span>Shailesh S.</span>
Shailesh S.

OneDrive made Sharing easy with Cloud

What do you like best?

Provides option to give selective permission on files and folder. Seamless option to copy and sync all your and work with in it. Allows to share larger files over cloud. Sharing file is easy from one drive or using the onedrive from outlook. Sync the online contents from sharepoint using Sync functionality in just one click. Auto syncing saves your time by auto downloading all contents periodically.

What do you dislike?

No screen which provides the advanced features while sharing. Login pop up keeps on coming even selecting the option to avoid this. More reach options can be added for better look and feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely a nice option for all you need for your sharing requirements on clouds. Starting is really easy and dependency over thsi product becomes in no time.

This was overall a nice product we have. We did not even feel when we started using it and realised howw imprtant this was when there was a dis-connectivity in company internet.

Learning about Microsoft OneDrive for Business?

* We monitor all Microsoft OneDrive for Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.