What do you like best?
1. Ease of use.
2. This tool is used by my current employee, to update weekly meeting pointers that is shared with everyone attending the meeting.
3. It allows multiple edits and an online saving feature which makes it easier for concurrent use.
4. It allows me to go back anytime to the repository to fetch data as and when needed.
5. Shares and auto syncs when connected to internet.
What do you dislike?
1. UI can be improved to be more appealing.
2. I had some initial problems setting up this on my PC, and after spending some quality time, i could figure it out. But this could let a lot of users to shy away from using this tool.
Recommendations to others considering the product
A good tool to have an shared online repository
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
1. Easier access to all the data's.
2. Permission settings on different folder, thus acting as a parental guide to employees.
3. Simultaneous edits made online.
4. Receive intimation if any files are added into the storage space, thus keeping everyone upto date.