Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Outlook 2010, the premium business and personal e-mail management tool and calendar software to help you stay in touch.

Work for Microsoft Outlook?

Learning about Outlook?

Microsoft Outlook Reviews

Showing 433 Outlook reviews
Outlook review by <span>Lisa D.</span>
Lisa D.

outlook is the most used exchange around

Updated On
What do you like best?

outlook has so many features that you can use. The calender is the best, invites and reminders that you can have alert you on your cell phone. Its easy to acess outlook mail from your mobile devices. I love the rule features so you can really customize how you want your outlook to function for you.

What do you dislike?

i dont like when i run into a problem that even google cant help with. as in a rule is set to delay mail for 5 minutes from being sent so i can edit or add things if needed but now when i edit it freezes the rule and i am having trouble finding out why

Recommendations to others considering the product

i love outlook and how many options i have to customize my inbox, sort, organize and set rules. Being able to get meeting invites out and replies recorded is so much less stress in my life.

meeting! being able to invite, keep track and get reminded is the best for us. the instant window when a new email arrives is also nice so you can preview what came in without opening unless needed.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Outlook
Outlook review by <span>Kelsey M.</span>
Kelsey M.
What do you like best?

Clumping emails together based on the subject line is extremely helpful for getting organized. I also really enjoy the way it integrates with Outlook Calendar. Receiving emails of calendar invites and the ability to respond within that email instead of solely through Calendar is great!

What do you dislike?

i wish it was easier to drop photos or screenshots or gifs into emails. Instead of just drag and dropping, you have to do so many more steps to include a snapshot, not an attachment, to an email. And don't even try sending gifs to teammates - it doesn't support them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Outlook is a great email and calendar tool. If you buy into the entire Microsoft360 plan, it's definitely worth it and integrates extremely well. It's not quite as easy to navigate as Google Drive/Gmail, but once you get used to it, it's a great asset!

The integration with Outlook Calendar, Skype for Business and Sharepoint are extremely helpful. We're able to use it in our agency setting and have all of our information in one place. Outlook, along with it's supported apps such as Skype for Business, are critical in keeping up with communication between our team members and clients.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Calendar solution do you use?

Outlook review by <span>Rachel S.</span>
Rachel S.

Great software

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that you can keep up with your calendar ,task to do, and all of your contacts in one place. The follow up option is a great feature to remind you to follow up on a task. I use the task function to keep up with all of the things I have to accomplish during the week and it really helps to keep me organized! It is also convenient to be able to keep up with all of my contacts in one place so I do not have to search for them when I need them. I also like that I can keep up with my calendar on the same software and do not have to keep up with a planner!

What do you dislike?

The only complaint l that have is that it is a little hard to learn however with lots practice it becomes fairly easy to pick up on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to keep you organized on tasks, emails, and keep your calendar organized. I highly recommend this software if you are looking to make a switch!

I am able to keep all of my contacts in one place and keep up with task that I need to do throughout the day. It keeps me organized.

Outlook review by <span>Bri  A.</span>
Bri A.

I learn something new about outlook weekly

What do you like best?

I love that outlook has an integration into virtually every business product I use. From my CRM, company chat, virtual meeting, scheduling, marketing, and more - all fit into outlook.

What do you dislike?

While very likely my PC's fault, I tend to have to restart my outlook every week or so because of updates or outlook crashing, so that can be a bummer, but it tends to be 30 seconds to a minute maximum. Just enough time to grab a coffee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, I would recommend taking an outlook class. It seems absurd to have to take a class on your email/calendar/task software, but Outlook can do so many things that I didn't know it could do, and I think for me at least, I could benefit from taking an outlook class yearly.

It makes tracking communication really easy. I'm a big fan (and user) of all of the tasks and folder capabilities, and I very much appreciate that you can set up rules to automatically tag things or send them to different folders.

Outlook review by <span>Patrick H.</span>
Patrick H.

Versitile and Reliable Program

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I've been a user of Microsoft Outlook for many years and I what I like most about it is that it continues to expand and adapt to technology, integrate its compatibility with other programs and add new features. Its growing features continue to make it a good and reliable program. I also like that it is accessible from the internet. So, you don't have to have the program downloaded in order to access your Microsoft Outlook account. As long as you have the internet, you are able to access almost all of the program features.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much about Microsoft Outlook that I can say that I dislike. This is such a good program, my dislikes get down to very little things. For example, the font color tool doesn't have the eyedropper tool that allows you to pick any other color in the program out and begin to use that color without having to know the exact color codes. This would be convenient when there is an exact color that needs to be used for company marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Microsoft Outlook for one email accounts or to access all of your email accounts in one place. The program allows you to have multiple emails connected at the same time, which is great for when you're responsible for more than one email account. I also recommend Microsoft Outlook for its calendar and scheduling capabilities - not only does it make it easy to manage your own calendar, but you're also able to view other users/coworkers calendars. The calendars allow you to customize what details are visible to other users.

Microsoft Outlook has solved many business problems. For example, I am able to access it via the world wide web from any location. I also enjoy its calendar and scheduling features. With scheduling, I'm able to view the schedule the people that I need to invite to a meeting in order to find a date and time that works for everyone.

Outlook review by <span>Faith C.</span>
Faith C.

Easy Lay Out

What do you like best?

They lay our is my favorite part, at first I was skeptical but it is easy to use. I can communicate with customers through email, set reminders on the calendar in the program and can stay organized. It makes tracking communication really easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is the lay out of the folders. The folders are hard to organize and place where you want, you drag and drop and sometimes it seems to be easy to merge my folders together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccomend this to othe companies to use. The email and calendar are easy to use and help you keep up with daily tasks.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Microsoft Outlook?

* We monitor all Microsoft Outlook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.