What do you like best?
1-Free license and tool is available in Microsoft office as an alternative to expensive tools in the same field
2-Flexible to connect with multiple data sources and ERP systems
3-Training modules are available for users with good detailed explanation
4-Can publish review online for yourself and team-members and executives
5-Multiple layout for visualization
6.Data Visualization alternatives are rich without being excessively entangled. Outline sorts are organized and constrained to those that are truly significant, and custom perceptions make it simple to include some visual "bling" when it's vital or required.
7.Easy to distribute gatherings of information, reports, and dashboards in an "application" that clients in the business can undoubtedly discover and expend. Distributing model has become considerably less difficult, and we can dispatch updates to applications rapidly to our whole association
What do you dislike?
1.Editing data is bit difficult -- it requires dataset to be formatted in a particular manner, otherwise it will give errors and the user will end up most of the time in fixing the issue himself.
2.Every Time data is required to be refreshed, which leads to the issue of regenerating the visualization
3.Dashboards versus reports is frequently confounding to end clients, and the Q&A highlight in the dashboards never entirely appears to work like individuals anticipate that it will.
4.Reports' intelligent parts (slicers particularly) have an awkward client encounter that makes them difficult to get "ideal" for genuinely immersive intuitive announcing encounters.
5.Time-based cutting of information is enhancing, yet needs to develop more. Hard to cut to things like "two months back" still.
Recommendations to others considering the product
- Rich in data visualizations
- User friendly
-Reports can be seen by multiple user
- Great platform for simplifications and automation of reports
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
1. It is used for Executive reviews for visualization and dashboards to provide insight in the business operations, marketing, finance. My organisation is using this because it comes free with Microsoft Office license. It provides similar services as other tools in the same field.
2. It is being used in my departmen,t but other functions are starting to explore this BI tool.
3. Visualization, dashboards, scorecards, easy to understand huge datasets through graphs and charts, flexible for users to connect with Excel