Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Microsoft Publisher

(609 reviews)

Microsoft Publisher is an entry-level desktop publishing solution.

Work for Microsoft Publisher?

Learning about Microsoft Publisher?

Microsoft Publisher Reviews

Showing 611 Microsoft Publisher reviews
Microsoft Publisher review by Yosi M.
Yosi M.

"Excellent tool for making informative brochures"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it allows me to make my informative brochures about the new products that we are going to offer to our clients and I can send them via email to all my clients. In addition, it has predetermined models to elaborate my brochures in a way faster.

What do you dislike?

The least I like is that the default models are scarce and a little out of the way for my taste, should be updated more often, however, until now this tool has covered all my needs in terms of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool to all people who want to make brochures in a very quick and easy way and in this way save a little time in their day-to-day tasks. Excellent tool very productive and effective.

This tool has helped me a lot to reduce the time of elaboration of my informative brochures since it is easy to use and the predetermined models are adjusted to what I needed at the time of sending them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Publisher review by Doris M.
Doris M.

"The easiest way to make high quality publications"

What do you like best?

I love all the options publisher offers me to make publications such as business cards, invitations, brochures, credentials, among many others. With this fabulous program I help in the company where I work to promote our products making brochures and posters as a marketing strategy and also personalized cards to our clients. It is wonderful all the possibilities offered by publisher and the best is how easy and fast they can be done, it is not necessary to be an expert designer but a beginner can develop with your creativity any publication with the quality of a professional

What do you dislike?

I do not like much the images that are preestablished in publisher, it seems to me that they should update them and increase them because they are very limited, but for the rest it is excellent to use this program because of its simple operation

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend that you use publishers in your companies and in your homes because the possibilities of creating publications are many and you can also surprise your bosses, clients, friends or family with your creativity and imagination by making all kinds of personal or professional publications and the best No cost, easy and fast

In the company where I work, publisher has been very useful because I have made publications such as brochures for our most important customers can see the variety of our products which means more sales and customers very sastisfechos. Also publisher means a saving of money and time to the company because previously a design professional was paid to make these publications and now with publishers we created them in the office very fast, free of charge and with high quality and originality

What Desktop Publishing solution do you use?

Microsoft Publisher review by Javier A.
Javier A.

"this program is certainly very good."

What do you like best?

I have used it for many years and although it was designed for beginner users I do not stop using it, because of its versatility, with this program I can create all kinds of documents, with excellent quality and in less time, since their templates do everything else easy and fast, I can also create blank documents without using the templates.

What do you dislike?

It is a program that adapts to the needs of its users, since there are numerous all the templates that it has, one for each occasion I consider that it has nothing negative, in spite of not having a help guide to the user, according to I do not need my opinion, because its operation is very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

publisher has everything done, I have no recommendation, it is very easy to use, by choosing the document you want to just change the data and ready, everything is completed.

It is a very good program that has helped me in my work in many ways, because as a lawyer I must write all kinds of documents and publisher has helped me with that, also I have been able to create my business cards and thus be known as a lawyer.

Microsoft Publisher review by katiuska g.
katiuska g.

" High quality publications that promote my imagination and creativity"

What do you like best?

I really love using publisher both personally and professionally, with this application I can make congratulations cards to my friends and loved ones using my creativity in an original way, I also use it in my work as a teacher to realize credentials, business cards, newsletters With the qualifications of my students, brochures with information on educational topics, in short it is a program that allows and facilitates the use of my creative potential and my imagination and has the advantage that it is very easy to use even by beginners, so I ask my students who use it also in different didactic activities.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about this application is that it should have more formats and designs, there are very few that it brings and sometimes it is tedious and repetitive to use the pre-established formats in the program and it asks to download new templates which requires time

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to all people who use publisher both in their work and in their personal lives as it is very easy to use even by the most beginners in design or use of this type of programs, it has nothing to envy to other editing software of publications and even this application has a design verifier that corrects the errors you may have before the final version, plus the possibility of mixing colors, designs and images is infinite and you can save your file in a compatible format.

With publisher I have had many benefits in the company where I work, because with it solved problems such as the delivery of recognition and credentials to my colleagues, I have prepared brochures for my students to read and study in a summarized and didactic way, I have even made the programs and cards of invitations for graduation and cultural events that take place in my educational company.

Microsoft Publisher review by Genesis S.
Genesis S.

"Make your works, an entertainment center with the wonderful PUBLISHER"

What do you like best?

I have used Microsoft Publisher for about 8 years. During my studies of Civil Engineering in Construction many times the works that I was going to do to meritaba that Publisher used.

This is a Self-Publishing Program that was Created by the Company of Microsoft, Publisher emphasizes the Design, Recreation and Edition of Presentation Cards, Letterheads, Signs, Postcards, Announcements, Brochures, Banners and many other things. THE KEY IS TO LET YOUR IMAGINATION FLY. Publisher has large amounts of templates, designs, colors, different types of letters, figures among other tools for you to have very good results in your design.

Publisher is a very easy to use software, if you have never worked with it, it is so easy that you do not need to be an expert to use it! I recommend it a lot!

What do you dislike?

Throughout the Time with which I have been working with This wonderful Software. I consider it the only editing program that is so complete, Publisher has great tools that allows you to create what you want to your liking. I have no negative comments about Publisher. Is the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend users to use PUBLISHER by:

* It is a totally free program

* You can make infinities of things such as for example (Invitation cards, Greeting, Presentation, Letterhead, Envelopes, Forms, Banners, Calendars, Brochures, Calatogos and many other things)

Publisher helps solve many problems in all areas!

In this case at the business level is very appropriate to make brochures and advertising, this could focus on advertising companies, sales among others.

100% recommended this Software

Microsoft Publisher review by Mauricio Miguel M.
Mauricio Miguel M.

"Publisher, The best application to let your imagination fly "

What do you like best?

Throughout my career and my work many times I have used this wonderful software from Microsoft, Publisher is a program that allows you to make presentation cards in a few minutes for how easy it is, also has great tools to make your work be much easier It has many templates, designs, colors and many things for you to get incredible results. The best thing about Publisher is that like all Office Programs, it is totally free, unlike other programs that have the same functions but are very expensive, I recommend a lot this Application

What do you dislike?

It has been more than 5 years since I've been using this program and I do not have any negative comments about Microsoft Publisher, it's a quite complete, dynamic and very useful program

. It serves for infinities of things and in different occasions. You can create many things with this incredible software,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Publisher for its excellent tools that it gives users so that they can make creations much easier. Congratulations

At the business level, Publisher is very useful when creating a Publication or making a brochure. I could say that this can be directed a little more to the Product Sales, Marketing or Advertising Companies, since they must often be doing propogandas or advertising to infinities of Things, for this

I recommend PUBLISHER 100%

Microsoft Publisher review by PAOLA S.
PAOLA S.

"MICROSOFT PUBLISHER IS THE BEST PROGRAM TO CARRY OUT YOUR ADVERTISING IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY"

What do you like best?

I needed to give publicity to my restaurant and in the search I realized that the programs to create publicity are expensive, until they recommended me to use Microsoft Publisher, that although many computers already have it for the MICROSOFT OFFICE package. It is quite complete and easy to use, it is an excellent assistant for the creation of all kinds of marketing products for companies and individuals. Its new and improved capabilities will guide the user through the process of creation and distribution. In which the user can create their own publications in Publisher based on one of the multiple design templates (newsletters, brochures, brochures, cards, etc.). In short, with Publisher you can create all kinds of publications of great quality and professional design which reflect the identity of a brand, it is also possible to personalize publications and marketing materials with their advanced creation and editing tools, and share, print and publish easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints in this excellent program, it was just what we needed to create the publicity of my restaurant and the result looks so cute and professional that it does not seem like it will only take a few minutes of your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend MICROSOFT PUBLISHER to my friends and colleagues that allows you to create an advertisement in a very simple way, but obtaining a professional result.

Microsoft Publisher is responsible for the creation of publications of all kinds, whether commercial or personal. All publications can be generated very easily by the attendees that this program includes. It contains a large number of predefined publications, such as business cards, letterheads, brochures, envelopes, etc. In the case of commercial publications, the software allows the creation and maintenance of the corporate image, allowing all the company's publications to be based on modern and elegant designs. In this way all the different documents of the company whether they are envelopes, letterheads, labels, cards, etc. They will have the same design in terms of colors, logos and general appearance.

Microsoft Publisher review by Julio S.
Julio S.

"the best program to create your company's advertising"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Publisher allows me to promote my company or give advertising contact with my clients and get new ones, and build a solid and professional business identity. It is a very easy program to learn to manage, and with which we can achieve a professional publicity, mailings or publication on the Internet, and everything from the familiar environment of Office. Simply use Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other Office programs beforehand so that users quickly learn to manage and publish an appropriate Office tool for each task. In addition, customizable features (added in 2002), Publisher 2003 includes menu options identical to those in Word, such as The New Paragraph Format or Numbering and Bullets.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints whatsoever, only that I would like to update more than the templates and have a mobile or online version.

Microsoft Publisher offers the necessary tools to create communication materials or advertising. You can create materials for printing, e-mailing, and using the Web with the same known user interface as other Microsoft Office System programs. Elevates the creation and publication of marketing materials to a higher level. Publisher helps you easily create newsletters, brochures, websites and catalogs, allowing you to create, customize and publish unique business publications with less work and better results

Microsoft Publisher review by Barbara S.
Barbara S.

"publisher is very good application."

What do you like best?

publisher has helped me to make all kinds of documents, thanks to their templates the work is now easier, I am not so good for the computation, but with this tool everything has been easier, I like that there is a template for every single occasion I change the data and you're done.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the negative aspect of this microsoft application is that it does not present new improvements, every year there is an updated version of office, but I do not see anything new in publisher, buy a new package to always have the same service, I think They should attach more attractive things to them and improve their presentation.

With this application I have had the benefit of making my presentation cards, and all kinds of documents to promote my work as an artisan, and thus increase my clientele, thanks to the banners and brochures that I show with all the photographs of the work I do.

Microsoft Publisher review by JESUS ARMANDO B.
JESUS ARMANDO B.

"THE BEST PROGRAM TO CREATE YOUR PUBLICITY THAT EXISTS"

What do you like best?

MICROSOFT PUBLISHER IS THE BEST PROGRAM I COULD FIND TO PERFORM IN MY COMPANY AS WITH MANY TEMPLATES, IN ADDITION TO BEING EASY TO USE COMPARED WITH DESIGN SOFTWARE, YOU CAN CREATE PRESENTATIONS CARDS IN MINUTES FROM A QUICK AND SIMPLE FORM TO DEMAS YOU CAN SEND IT BY MAIL OR PRINT IT, AND THE BEST OF EVERYONE IS THAT IT IS COMPLETELY FREE EXCELNTE PROGRAM

What do you dislike?

I HAVE ALREADY A TWO YEARS AGO USING THIS PROGRAM AND I DO NOT HAVE NEGATIVE COMPLAINTS, THIS IS A COMPLETE AND EASY TO USE PROGRAM, WHAT IF I LOVE IT IS THAT YOU WILL ADD A PREMIUM VERSION OR A NEW VERSION WITH NEW TEMPLATES AND MORE THINGS TO OFFER LIKE POWER EDIT AN IMAGE TO ACHIEVE A MORE COMPLETE PROGRAM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

REASONS WHY I RECOMMEND MICROSOFT OUBLISHER

1 EASY USE

2 VARIED TEMPLATES OBTAINING AS A RESULT. AN EXCELNTE WORK.

3 COMPLETELY RECORDED.

4 EXCELLENT TO MAKE PRESENTATIONS CARDS, CALENDARS, PAMPHLETS AMONG OTHERS.

AND 5 YOU OBTAIN AN EXCELLENT RESULT WHAT MEANS A VERY GOOD ADVERTISING FOR YOUR COMPANY.

THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN COMPLETED WITH ALL MY SPECTATIONS, BRINGING ME ALL THE HELP NECESSARY TO MAKE MY BUSINESS CARDS FOR PRESENTATION AND THANKS TO THIS PROGRAM I CAN PROMOTE MY RESTAURANT IN A SMART AND EASY EASY FORM

Microsoft Publisher review by Jade C.
Jade C.

"I LOVE Publisher"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use, cost efficient, has helpful wizards and has hundreds of templates. The drag and drop and mail merge features make it one of my favorite software products. There is so much help and support for this product I can't believe it's not the go too choice for more people. Publishing like a pro in no time and you don't have to tell them your secret.

What do you dislike?

I would really like the ability to white out or erase small part of an image, usually i have to go to some image editing software to accomplish what i am looking for. It would be great if it was all self contained. If the graphic design tools were improved I would not use anything else. I would love to see a few more fonts but ther is a lot of places you can easily find free fonts to add if you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are paying for a stand alone marketing product and find it challenging at all you should switch to Publisher asap.

So many times i wanted to create a quick business card or pamphlet and had to use awkward word or something else that often I would just pay someone else to figure it out. Now I use this program to help create awesome flyers, wedding guides, menu's, and countless other items for myself and my family members for all sorts of events and business needs.

Microsoft Publisher review by MARIA B.
MARIA B.

" Microsoft Publisher is the best program"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent program easy to use in which you can make your presentation cards or any task you need in a very simple and fast way, it is enough to have used Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other Office programs before so that users can quickly learn to manage with Publisher and use the appropriate Office tool for each task, in the company where I work we have saved a lot of time and money apart that our presentation cards look very simple but at the same time elegant and profeccional. Because this program allows you to add everything you need to create something according to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Unlike other desktop publishing programs, Publisher offers only home-type publications that, although they are professional in appearance, are not, because the ease with which the user works with this software prevents it from being reflected on the sheet in any way. wants to design, the templates clearly pre designed are of a perhaps classic taste, this is occasionally not so useful because it prevents the user to give his personal touch.

Microsoft publisher offers a new experience which provides dynamic previews so you can easily create and apply your brand elements to all Office Publisher templates. First, create the identity of the brand with color schemes and combinations of custom fonts, the logo and business information. Then apply the brand with a single click through a very complete library of custom design templates or blank publications, including newsletter, brochure, postcard, website and email formats.

Microsoft Publisher review by Lucia C.
Lucia C.

"The best way if you want your printing work fast and easy"

What do you like best?

I like the many templates avaible in Microsoft Publisher. Thanks to them I've a solution for every occasion. The interface is really simple, so it's not complicated as the classical designing software, and you can create your document to print in some minutes. If the template suits perfectly your needs, you only need to imput your infos and nothing more, so you can directly send the doc to the printer. Also great for documents (proposal or insights studies) that we send attached to an email.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if Microsoft Publisher could offer professional option with the images editing, or at least a sort of integration. But you have to modify the image in another software and then get it in Publisher.

Nothing more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a fast result with less time, less efforts and a professional look you have to use it. We saved money and time with it.

Myself and my team use Microsoft Publisher quite a lot. It happens that we have a meeting or a conference and we need brochures or invitation. We also use it a lot for flyers. It's the best option since help us to get our material in the minor time possible, with little efforts and with a pro result.

Microsoft Publisher review by Antonieta F.
Antonieta F.

"Excellent Microsoft Publisher program. "

What do you like best?

This application has many advantages that I enjoyed a lot, I really am not very expert for office or computer work and with Publisher I created great things, thanks to templates one for each occasion have done my work easy and I have Allowed to save time. I can make calendars to give to my clients.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not seen anything negative in this office tool, it is very easy to use for me and is built into the Office package without any additional cost.

I am very happy with what has helped me this application, I manage to make my business cards to deliver my clients and all my friends, promoting all the crafts that I do in my work, improving my sales. Also every year I make calendars that I give to my clients in gratitude for Susu to buy. This tool has also helped me to make brochures and give more promotion to our work that is very important as a woman (artisan) entrepreneur and fighter.

Microsoft Publisher review by kimberly S.
kimberly S.

"It is a very useful tool for any user. "

What do you like best?

When I started my business this was one of the applications that helped me the most, what I like the most is their templates, which allow me to do the job easier and in a short time, I just select what I want to do and it's a question of changing the data, I can make business cards, brochures, recognitions, calendars, brochures, and much more.

What do you dislike?

He has given it the rating of 5 stars because I really do not have anything negative to say, it is an application that is incorporated into the office package and a very low price is paid for it, and I have managed to do many jobs that with other applications would be very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it and I recommend it because it is an application that has many functions, the works obtained are of very good quality, I am very satisfied with the achievements.

In my work thanks to this application, I managed to make all my presentation cards, and so to be able to make known my small craft workshop, thus improving sales, currently I give workshops to women entrepreneurs like me and the awards that I give at the end of Each workshop also designs them thanks to microsoft publisher and its templates.

Microsoft Publisher review by Mike Lester R.
Mike Lester R.

"Publisher 365 "

What do you like best?

What I liked best about Publisher on my O365 subscription is that it is FREE with my subscription. It has the similar interface as most of the Microsoft office suite programs and that making pages is as easy as modifying a Word file.

What do you dislike?

The thing I don't like about the software is that it looks OLD and there are not as many templates or even tutorials on the software and it seems Microsoft is not so keen in keeping up with other Desktop publishing software available on the Market. I do believe Microsoft should keep on developing this potential disruptor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publisher is a default program MS Home users are FREE to use and download on their Windows machines. Unfortunately it is not available on the Mac. Also there is no mobile app for this software. However, what lacks in features, Microsoft compensates for its very user friendly interface and ease of use (learning curve)

Businesses who are already subscribed to the Cloud MS Office suite should closely consider using Publisher as their desktop publishing software.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Ease of use with an Old Friend"

What do you like best?

Publisher has been around for decades and hasn't changed much, other than to improve usability. Publisher is perfect for creating all types of marketing products such as business cards, flyers, postcards, and so much more! The options that Publisher offers are countless and one could make everything they ever needed for their business right here in our good ol' friend, Publisher.

What do you dislike?

Publisher does seem outdated with all the fancy new things available to create marketing items with. However, never underestimate an old friend. Publisher is reliable and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be amazed at the ease of use of Publisher. Create all your marketing documents (and more) within the same program. Click on each option and see what you can create!!

All marketing products can be created in the same program. It makes things streamlined and consistent. It makes it easy to find what one is looking for and use the same fonts and options throughout the marketing material. This creates professional consistency.

Microsoft Publisher review by Luis Armando C.
Luis Armando C.

"excellent application."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application are its templates and the possibility of doing an excellent job in a very short time, despite being offered as an application for beginners is useful for any exérto, because it saves a lot of time, I use it very often to make my presentation cards, my brochures, calendars, among many other things.

What do you dislike?

I do not see that I have something that I dislike, what I have been able to note is that this application does not have any kind of tutorials, but it is something acceptable because it is very easy to use, and has no way to communicate if you have any mishap with the purchase or installation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You save a lot of time and money using this application, and it is 100% useful..

I am very comfortable with this application, it has helped me to make my presentation cards to distribute to all the users and clients of the firm where I am owner, without having to hire any service because I personally do it, as well as the calendars of the office, It has given me the advantage of giving to promote my services in a very easy and simple way.

Microsoft Publisher review by Uma S.
Uma S.

"Perfect in work use"

What do you like best?

We are pleased to have this product as functional application and very much useful in our team. It included large catalog of templates designed as per our needs.

We have found a wide range of tools for producing layouts and creating typographic quality text, images and content designing. We are mostly used for creating outlets, Curriculum summary, Graphic designing

What do you dislike?

We are next to see more other features in creating brochures and more designing patterns included with multiple font and color combination.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the urgency, it is very helpful product to quickly create all pages in JPEG format in order to reduce our time of conversion. You can create many types of publications starting from created templates, Great and less expensive for advertisement.

We are using Microsoft Publisher through Office 365 Business Plans, and got bundled package of Office suite. It is very compatible and easy to use product which any one can use on their work.

Microsoft Publisher review by Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

"Microsoft Publisher is simple and fast"

What do you like best?

I like Microsoft Publisher because it has a large catalog of templates designed according to the user's needs. Some templates are available with the software and others can be downloaded. It can be menus, brochures, postcards, flyers, even cards for all kinds of occasions. The designs are simple and professional. It is a quick solution, according to any situation. It is very easy to use, does not require special knowledge of graphic design or training for the end user.

What do you dislike?

I think Microsoft Publisher should innovate with new designs according to the new trends in graphic design. It should offer new color combinations and new fonts of letters. For the rest, I consider that there are no other aspects to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Microsoft Publisher to make brochures, offer publications, flyers, quickly and professionally. It has many templates that we can use easily. Also if we need to do the curriculum summary, Microsoft Publisher is perfect. It is a simple, versatile and easy to use tool that can not be missed in the office.

Constantly in the company it is required to make publications to send new offers of our services to the clients. It is necessary to be creative and flashy. And even more the content posted on social networks. One of the simplest, fastest and most elegant ways is to use the Microsoft Publisher templates. We save time in making our own designs for which we would use complicated and expensive software.

Microsoft Publisher review by Juan Jose P.
Juan Jose P.

"Microsoft is always in everything, constantly innovating."

What do you like best?

This is a tool with many advantages, I use it very often, what I like most is that it is useful for every user, and I can get much benefit from the templates it offers, because with this application I can make calendars, brochures , posters, business cards and many other things that are very useful, allows me to save time, because I can achieve what I need in a short time.

What do you dislike?

I have time using it and could not say anything negative, even though it does not have a customer service or any way to contact an operator, this tool is very easy to use, just buy the office package and it is a application that is incorporated without any additional cost.

Office templates has made my life easier, I have managed to create all kinds of documents, posters, calendars and my business cards, to promote my work as a stylist, helping me to make myself known, it is a very easy way to do business cards, thanks to their templates, which have a very updated and versatile format.

Microsoft Publisher review by thaisameg b.
thaisameg b.

"Perfect for quick templates and publications"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this Microsoft tool is that I can make several types of publications in a fast and attractive way, from brochures, invitations, announcements and much more, it helps me to get out of a setback if a job is needed immediately because with its default templates makes the job easier.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that it does not have aspects of professional editors, but I could only say that, since it fulfills its function for which it was created very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it extensively to make quick work in a short time and get out of any emergency, you can create many types of publications starting from created templates, the best thing is that it helps you reduce costs in expensive advertising programs.

It helps me solve problems quickly when it is required for example to make a brochure from one day to the next Publisher is excellent for it, it is very easy to handle any user could use it easily, it simplifies the work and processes, it takes you out of trouble , you can create publications from a database, you can add a little more personalized spreadsheets.

Microsoft Publisher review by Edward Michael B.
Edward Michael B.

"It is a very useful tool."

What do you like best?

Publisher is an excellent application with many advantages. It has helped me in my work a lot, because I am a stylist and owner of my business, and thanks to this application I have managed to advertise my Beauty Salon, without having to invest a lot of money in expensive applications, with this application I can do, flyers, business cards and calendars to deliver to my customers, they have very easily thanks to the templates that manages.

What do you dislike?

This application I have used for a long time bringing me very good results, I really could not say anything negative, the work obtained is of the same quality of more expensive sofwares, and this application is incorporated in the Microsoft office paqeute, without any additional cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

publisher is a very useful, low cost and acil operating tool.

I have really had great benefits, I have made known my Beauty Salon, thus increasing my clientele, the presentation cards that I make are excellent, whenever I want I can renew them and select a new format, I have managed to make caledarios very easy this template incorporated, as well as some excellent posters.

Microsoft Publisher review by Keila Nohemi B.
Keila Nohemi B.

" Microsoft Publisher, a program that does not lose validity."

What do you like best?

Publisher is a program that has a simple interface that makes it easy to use, inclusive for people who have no knowledge of the subject in graphic design, is created for the preparation of calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters, resumes, signs, information sheets, letterheads, envelopes, business forms, invitations, catalogs, flyers, calendars and announcements in general. The best thing about the program is that thanks to its easy-to-use tools and its ease of use, it can be implemented both by professional designers, as well as by people who do not have a very large specialization in graphic design, since their Templates and tools make it much easier to use.

What do you dislike?

One of the weak points that Publisher has that offers publications that can be considered only of home type and although they are of professional aspect they are often considered as such, because the ease with which the user works this software, prevents in some way that This shows on the sheet what you really want to design, the clearly pre-designed templates are of perhaps classic taste, this is occasionally not so useful because it prevents the user from giving his personal touch and can not be compared with the result of the work of an expert in graphic design that uses programs of a more specialized type, but in spite of this it offers quite satisfactory results to be a program that could be called simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publisher is a very simple management application that has tools such as predesigned templates, or downloadable templates that can be obtained for free on the web, which gives it an indispensable character for organizations today.

Publisher allows the design of brochures, newsletters, and other advertising content that can be printed later or used directly on the web, by the company. Thanks to its easy-to-use tools and its ease of use, it can be used both by professional designers and by people who do not have a very large specialization in graphic design, since their templates and tools greatly facilitate their use, and allows you to solve a number of problems in terms of graphic design and advertising quickly and effectively.

Microsoft Publisher review by Luisa C.
Luisa C.

"My favorite software."

What do you like best?

I like Publisher because it is a very useful and functional application, I use it for many things especially to prepare brochures with recommendations to my clients about the proper way to remove makeup to show a healthy and young skin, flyers about the service that I presto at the Arelys hairdressing salon to attract new clients and, above all, to prepare my business card as a professional make-up artist.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say, Publisher is the best print advertising software I know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software that is easy to use and that allows you to produce printed advertising economically and with high quality, you should use PUBLISHER DE MICROSOFT.

Publisher benefits me because it allows me to expand my clientele, because with the flyers, brochures and cards that I create in this application I can attract potential clients and clients can contact me whenever they require my services as a professional make-up artist.

Microsoft Publisher review by Teresa R.
Teresa R.

"Publisher, un programa muy completo y sencillo"

What do you like best?

Publisher va incluido en el paquete office, al ser de Microsoft se conjunta muy bien con el resto de programas del paquete. Lo mejor de Publisher es la sencillez que tiene, tiene un montón de plantillas predefinidas con las que en unos cuantos pasos tienes hecho un diseño,a diferencia de muchos de sus competidores, Publisher se conecta a plantillas en línea de Microsoft Office, las cuales se actualizan regularmente y presentan grandes diseños. Lo bueno es que gente sin ningún conocimiento en diseño gráfico puede hacer un diseño que pase por el de un profesional. Las plantillas que tiene son muy editables respecto a colores. Tiene excelentes herramientas para maquetación y una gran variedad de tipografías.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta son las limitaciones que tiene, para ciertas cosas hay que recurrir a otros programas más potentes. Que sea tan sencillo te hace echar en falta ciertas herramientas. No te permite importar archivos de PSD de Photoshop o PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no te quieres complicar la vida para hacer un diseño básico a base plantillas este es tu programa.

En mi trabajo alguna vez nos encargan diseño de tripticos, invitaciones, folletos, pancartas, etc. Lo normal es que recurramos a Photoshop, pero si tenemos poco tiempo tiramos de Publisher que en un momento con las plantillas predefinidas que tiene es muy sencillo hacer este tipo de cosas.

Microsoft Publisher review by Trinidad G.
Trinidad G.

"My own advertising."

What do you like best?

Since I learned how to use Publisher I use it for everything. Elaborate Postcards, greeting cards, leaflets, leaflets, brochures, but especially I use it to make my business cards as a professional stylist and to create calendars that I usually give to my clients as a year-end detail.

What do you dislike?

I do not remember from when I use this application, because there are many years that Publisher has been part of my life and since then I have never had complaints, it is an excellent application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publisher is a very complete, useful and economic software, I recommend it.

Publisher benefits me in both my SOCIAL and LABOR areas.

SOCIAL: when I create postcards and greetings cards for friends and family on special dates in a very easy way.

And in my LABOR area when I make personal business cards and calendars for my clients, that allows my work to be known and that my clients feel that they are important; what helps to continue requesting my services and recommend me to their relatives.

Microsoft Publisher review by Alberto G.
Alberto G.

"Professional business card."

What do you like best?

As an independent accountant I need to carry business cards with me everywhere, to give to each person who is interested in my professional services and when they need to know how to contact me, for this I use Microsoft Publisher, because with this software I create all my business cards myself as if I were a publicity professional.

What do you dislike?

From my point of view I like everything from Publisher, because since I use this software it has not presented any inconvenience, it has always worked correctly and if it were necessary to contribute something negative, I could only say that it requires slightly more updated formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple software, with multiple formats and templates that can be used to publicize your work, your business or any special skill you have, use Publisher, because it is free and works perfectly for that purpose and much more.

Publisher benefits me by saving me expenses in advertising services, because I make my business cards myself, since this application is very easy to use and does not require great knowledge in computer science or advertising.

Microsoft Publisher review by Arelys G.
Arelys G.

"Professional advertising."

What do you like best?

I like this application because it allows me to promote my work as PELUQUERA and my HAIRDRESSING through printed media such as flyers, business cards, leaflets or triptychs which I do very easily thanks to this software.

What do you dislike?

I have a lot of time using this application and since then, I have not had any problem, I think it is easy to use and very useful in the advertising field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software that allows you to advertise your business, or your small business easily and cheaply, do not hesitate to use Publisher.

The benefits of Publisher for me have been great, because with this software I make my own business cards that I usually give to my clients once I offer the service so that they advertise me what has been very successful and has allowed me to increase my clientele every day more. Publisher also benefits me by saving my money, because I do my advertising myself as a professional without canceling any advertising agency.

Microsoft Publisher review by david k.
david k.

"Very excellent layout and many templates to choose from."

What do you like best?

Very good layout which ensures we use to make the business cards for the employees within the company.

Many tools are available which produce very beautiful cards.

Its part of microsoft office program thus no further expense for publishing tool.

Its ability to convert pdf documents.

What do you dislike?

Its inabilty to convert from version to another and still open the same document is a challenge with microsoft publisher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend users who use computer daily to use the tool because it part of the microsoft office program thus to take advantage of it.It has a good layout and many templates to take advantage of in creating the business cards for the employee and promoting business.

The cost effective since we dont need to buy another tool for creating the business cards for the employees within the company.

Very excellent cards which are beautiful with company logos.The templates are available which are many and does not need to edit much.

Microsoft Publisher review by JHONNY RAFAEL T.
JHONNY RAFAEL T.

"My quick and simple publications."

What do you like best?

What I like most is that it allows me to make different types of publications such as brochures, calendars, labels, newsletters, signs among many other things, everything I can do quickly and easily, which allows me to save time at work.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that it should have more professional aspects and better publication editors, which does not allow for comparison with the result of an expert in graphic design, it is used very well to do simple but not very professional work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If what you need is for your employees to do quick work in less time this application is the best application, Help create, personalize and easily share a wide variety of publications and marketing material which helps you to publicize the company and thus increase The profits of the company, the best thing is that it is one that comes in the Microsoft package.

It allows me to do work in quick and simple ways which facilitates and reduces work time, it is very easy and simple to manage, it allows you to simplify the process of creating publications with Office Publisher tasks, the interface is very easy and any you can use it.

Microsoft Publisher review by Lorenys F.
Lorenys F.

"excellent publication application. "

What do you like best?

is an excellent editing application that allows me to create professional-looking publications with many visual details. I can easily prepare calendars, brochures, newsletters, menabatos, among others.

I use a lot of editor in my work to create bulletins and brochures that allude to the activities to train workers. I can do this from a blank template or using templates installed or downloadable from the web to facilitate the editing process, I can print, share on the web or send by email.

What do you dislike?

the program takes up a lot because it's so simple, it's not as professional in graphic design compared to other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for people who are starting in the design since it is a simple program to manage and that every computer offers to create personalized publications with high quality.

In general, Publisher provides users with a multitude of platform types and easier control for the design of the pages.

It is very common and very useful for beginners, it does not necessarily require you to be a design professional, it helps to personalize the publications, make pfessional brochures that generate an impact.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jane J.
Jane J.

"Microsoft publisher powerful tool and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Publisher helps me create outstanding graphics with powerful but easy to learn tools. The integral features can be accessed through a simple interface.

You have options for bulk or batch actions to reduce the time spent on self-publishing tasks. Images can also be exchanged and enhanced using a variety of special effects.

Since Publisher is offered in the Microsoft Office Professional package, it integrates seamlessly with other applications of the IT giant.

Images can be imported and exchanged from one side to another by a simple drag and drop motion, which means that one can experiment with different images without having to take too much time. Photos from Facebook and Flickr albums can also be copied directly to a Publisher file using a quick integrated search. With the program's built-in advanced effects for texts, photos and shapes, even novice users can generate professional-looking designs.

I do not need to worry about saving and sharing files. The documents of the editor are automatically saved in the cloud. Teams can also collaborate on multiple files easily with simple attributes to share.

Also with Publisher, pages can be saved in common image formats, such as JPEG. This means that publications or photo albums can be printed much faster compared to the types of complicated files that can only be opened and printed with limited programs.

What do you dislike?

I have more than 5 years using this great tool that is publisher and until now I have no complaints about its operation, it is excellent, easy and fulfills its function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to design any type of brochure or document, this tool is easy to use, even for those who have no experience. You can save documents such as JPEG, PDF or other versions and then print or publish online. I have used Publisher for years and I am happy with my experience.

Publisher is ideal for work because I can create newsletters, office posters, depression cards, postcards along with a lot of other useful projects. There are many templates that give you project ready to use.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jonatan Jose A.
Jonatan Jose A.

"excellent program that has helped me a lot."

What do you like best?

is an excellent program, thanks to microsoft we can be part of these great advantages, it allows me to do countless tasks such as: create calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters, curriculum, royulos, newsletters, letterheads, envelopes, invitations, catalagos, flyers, almanacs , among others, really this application can not be missing on any computer.

What do you dislike?

is essential, the only thing I could mention is that it does not have a guided tour, that is to say that all the functions you should learn with practice and not with any operator that can guide you, but the truth is not a counter as such, and which is so easy to use that it is not needed. there you can see the models of each creation that you want and you are only replacing the data.

It has helped us when making the work schedule, or brochures for the public, it is very good, thanks to its templates.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jhonny Alberto M.
Jhonny Alberto M.

" Microsoft Publisher: The ideal program for executives without much knowledge about graphic design."

What do you like best?

I can highlight many positive things about Microsoft Publisher, one of them is undoubtedly its simple and quite intuitive interface, it really is a program that does not have to envy any aspect of more advanced graphic design programs, the simple design of its interface allows even people who do not have solid knowledge about the subject of graphic design to develop a large number of high level publications such as business cards, calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters, resumes, posters, fact sheets, letterheads, envelopes, business forms, invitations, catalogs, brochures, calendars up to advertisements in general.

Microsoft Publisher has a series of tools that are very easy to use and it is characterized by being very intuitive allowing any professional or employee who does not have a great specialization in graphic design to develop exceptional works, one of the things that are worth highlighting of the program is its large number of templates designed by default bread basket that greatly facilitate the work.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Publisher is not a program that has many disadvantages but among these we find that the publications designed with the program are often considered to be home-made and unprofessional, although these may seem professional in appearance they are very often not considered as such, because the ease with which any type of user works with this software makes it a target of contempt on the part of professional designers, in addition to the fact that the predesigned templates are of a simple type and not very impacting, aspect that prevents the user from being able to give a touch say staff preventing comparisons with the result of the work of a graphic design expert who uses a more professional type programs, but despite all this is a program that offers very satisfactory results although some call it "simple".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Publisher is a program that I recommend with closed eyes to professionals of all branches not only as an entry program in the field of graphic design, but as an important ally that allows to produce high level publications easily.

I can attest that thanks to Microsoft Publisher I have solved a lot of inconveniences in my work, thanks to the program I have been able to elaborate from brochures, newsletters, letters, business cards and other advertising contents to use at the moment or store to be used later.

Thanks to its simple interface, it can be used both by professional designers and by people who do not have a solid knowledge in graphic design as it is my case, without a doubt its predesigned templates and other tools greatly facilitate the work I do and I they allow the development of high-level publications and works.

Microsoft Publisher review by Victor L.
Victor L.

" I love this tool to make informative brochures!"

What do you like best?

When I needed to make a brochure or just a presentation of something specific I use this tool because it helps me in a very easy and simple way to get the results I'm looking for, I love the templates they have, the menu of options is very nice and easy to understand, really managing this program does not require a degree of prior knowledge and that is very positive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has been a bit annoying to have so few templates to do my work, and the colors of these in many cases I do not like them and I have to edit them and that takes time to finish with my goals, in such a I would recommend the constant update of the templates since in this way I would save a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is ideal to make informative material about a topic of particular interest or for our organization, in an easy and very simple way we can obtain it using this tool that has a very nice and complete options menu.

When we need to do something quick and quality like for example informative brochures or presentations we use this tool because it is very simple we simply take the information from other files and proceed to place it in the predesigned templates of this application, this has been extraordinary and very beneficial since at a low cost we get good results.

Microsoft Publisher review by Fanny A.
Fanny A.

"Microsoft Publisher, the program that every designer and publicist must have"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Publisher is a program that provides a simple history of editing. It is designed to provide flexible and accurate page design, with the added benefits of design assistance and automation. Help create, personalize and easily share a wide variety of publications and marketing materials. It includes a variety of templates, installed and downloadable from your website, to facilitate the design and editing process.

Publisher also has tools and features that help you effectively create, customize and reuse a wide variety of communications materials tailored to your specific marketing needs.

What do you dislike?

Although Microsoft Publisher is an excellent program for design, it also has some things that may not allow you to explore this program as it should, they are; It has no rapport with other market programs, it is not professional, and it can not be compared to the result of the work of a graphic design expert who uses programs such as Photoshop and Corel ... but it is quite good for the common user and it takes a lot of time to be such a simple program.

These are some disadvantages that some people may have, but it is a good program to start designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publisher is an application that has tools with predesigned templates or downloadable templates that are easy to use and indispensable for organizations today.

Microsoft Publisher allows us to make letterhead, brochures, newsletters, forms and other advertising content that can be printed later or placed directly on the website. Thanks to its simple tools to use and practical use makes it can be used by both professional designers and people who do not have extensive knowledge in the area of graphic design and this allows solving problems of graphic design and advertising in an effective and simple way

Microsoft Publisher review by Iriusva M.
Iriusva M.

"Design and create publications in a simple, fast and professional way"

What do you like best?

This program is very useful when we want to design cards, diplomas, triptychs, leaflets, curricula, calendars, envelopes, newsletters, invitations, bookmarks and many other documents. I like it because it is simple and easy to use, it does not require deep knowledge to use it, so creating a presentation in Publisher can be a quick and satisfying experience for any user with basic knowledge of office. Personally I use it and I recommend it to my students. I also like the default design templates and others that can be downloaded online, although it can be used comfortably without an internet connection. Because it is a Microsoft program, the menu options are similar to those of Word, which provides a comfortable working environment. Another positive aspect is that the presentations can be saved in PDF format, which protects their edition and provides better print quality. In my professional and personal practice I find an economic and functional program.

What do you dislike?

It is a basic design program, although it allows to create presentations with professional appearance, it is not specialized graphic design. The templates are classic and does not allow creating effects such as those that can be done with Photoshop.However, it is a quite accepted and useful software for those who want quick and simple publications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to design cards, newsletters, invitations, diplomas and advertising with the use of your own resources and knowledge, I invite you to try Microsoft Publisher, it is a support tool where you can create all these presentations in record time and with professional quality.

This program is of great benefit, especially for people who are not graphic design professionals, since their predetermined templates make it much easier to use. My students love it and we have used it to develop different educational activities. From my academic coordination, we use it to make simple publicity of scientific events, invitations, business cards, diplomas, certificates, and other documents of interest, which turns into savings of time, money and better use of available resources. It is an economical and functional option for institutions that have a low budget.

Microsoft Publisher review by Carmen A.
Carmen A.

" It is a very useful tool to make support material!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this program is that I can get templates to match what I need and it helps me to do the job with ease, it has a wide range of templates which are adapted to my requirements in an appropriate way, besides the use is very easy no previous knowledge is required, I love this tool because it is very useful for my job.

I really like to use this program because it is so easy and simple that it is also the final product that I get is of quality!

What do you dislike?

What displeases me most is that they almost always keep the same templates and I must edit them in some occasions, their updates are not constant and that makes my elaboration of diptychs often look the same, however I try to make the most of this tool which It is very valuable when preparing informative material.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They will constantly update the templates they currently have and also could add new ones.

the rest everything else is excellent is a tool that can be very useful and knowing how to use it is very useful in our work environment, in my case it helps me a lot when preparing informative material easily and simply, the final product What I always get is quality.

For me this tool is important because it has facilitated in some cases the development of information material in the case of my work, with this tool I have prepared presentations, brochures, among others.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jesus Alexander G.
Jesus Alexander G.

"An old acquaintance in the field of graphic design."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this program is its simple and clean interface, but you do not have to envy any more advanced graphic design program, the simple design of its interface allows even employees who are not familiar with the subject of graphic design develop all kinds of publications ranging from calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters, resumes, posters, information sheets, letterheads, envelopes, business forms, invitations, catalogs, brochures, calendars to announcements in general.

The program provides easy-to-use tools and is characterized by being very intuitive and can also be used by professional designers as well as by any professional or employee who does not have a great specialization in graphic design, since it has a large number of predesigned templates that greatly facilitate the work.

What do you dislike?

One of the weaknesses of the program is that, despite being simple, it can occupy a much larger space than other more advanced programs, it also has little or no migration of documents to some of the most current design programs, without a doubt, is something that should improve the program's shareability, in spite of these little things I have no major complaints about this program because I use it daily in my work and I really consider it a fixed in my job and Its advantages greatly exceed its shortcomings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the Microsoft Publisher with closed eyes not only as an entry program in the field of graphic design but as an ally of great value for the development of all the activities of the company.

I can attest that thanks to Microsoft Publisher I have solved a great number of inconveniences at work, the program has allowed me to design brochures, newsletters and other advertising content that can be printed later or used directly on the web, on my own . Thanks to its simple interface and easy-to-use tools, it can be used by professional designers as well as by people who do not have solid knowledge in graphic design, as it is my case, its templates and tools greatly facilitate its use and allow to develop high level jobs.

Microsoft Publisher review by Maiky Yelitze Z.
Maiky Yelitze Z.

" Microsoft Publisher, Ideal for the creation of didactic material."

What do you like best?

The best thing about the program is its simple interface, which allows even people who do not have knowledge of the subject in graphic design as professors to elaborate teaching tools such as calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters, resumes, posters, worksheets. information, letterheads, envelopes, forms, invitations, catalogs, brochures, calendars and announcements in general that allow students to get attention in a more efficient way thus improving the entire educational process. The program has a wide range of easy-to-use tools and can be implemented by both teachers and students, an aspect that greatly enriches the entire learning process. It is the perfect program for teachers and educators who do not have a great specialization in graphic design, since its templates and tools make it much easier to use.

What do you dislike?

The weakest point of this program is that it is often considered simple by people with knowledge in design, although the publications made in the professional-looking child are often considered boring and repetitive, due to the ease use of templates for which you can often use on the sheet, what can really be designed, these same things are very easy to use can use your personal touch and can not be compared to the result of the work of a graphic design expert that uses programs of a more specialized type, but in spite of this it can have a quite competent content for the development of the didactic material of good quality that allows to improve the whole learning process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program has a simple interface that brings many benefits to teachers including the possibility of making attractive publications, in addition to having great tools such as predesigned templates or those that can be downloaded that can be obtained for free on the web.

it is without a doubt an incredible program that offers all the people the opportunity to achieve the design of brochures, newsletters and other advertising content that the company can print later or directly on the web. Thanks to its easy-to-use tools and its ease of use, it can be used by teachers who do not have specific or professional knowledge in graphic design, in addition to the series of templates and tools that the program provides to strengthen the learning process and acquisition of knowledge by students.

Microsoft Publisher review by Amny N.
Amny N.

" a design program, for users who do not have a very broad knowledge of graphic design, so it is easy"

What do you like best?

The professional marketing and sales material can help a small business to promote its business, keep in touch with its customers and get new ones, and build a solid and professional business identity. But entrusting other companies with these products is expensive and time consuming, and manufacturing them with a word processor or any other program without design guides or customization options can project an unprofessional image.,Publisher is easy to learn to manage, and can help entrepreneurs, managers and workers to create and publish professional quality marketing and sales materials for commercial printing, e-mail or Internet publishing, and all from the family environment of Office,Simply use Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other Office programs beforehand so that users can quickly learn how to work with Publisher and use the appropriate Office tool for each task,Simply use Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other Office programs beforehand so that users can quickly learn how to work with Publisher and use the appropriate Office tool for each task

Save time when you use your work again,Create personalized publications from a database.

What do you dislike?

Competency with other market programs. It is not professional, and can not be compared to the result of the work of a graphic design expert who uses programs such as Photoshop and Corel ... but it is quite good for the common user. It takes up a lot of space on the hard drive to be such a simple program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its main function is to create designs for advertising and propaganda. For this reason, it is used by a great variety of companies (both large and medium companies, as well as micro companies), for the design of its various advertising campaigns. Therefore as users we must have clear ideas when working with the program

I have benefited using the design of brochures, newsletters, and other advertising content that can be printed later or used directly on the web, by myself. Thanks to its easy-to-use tools and its ease of use, it can be used both by professional designers and by people who do not have a very large specialization in graphic design, since their templates and tools greatly facilitate their use. It has been useful for carrying out various school activities, from some simple designs for primary, to more advanced and specialized designs, for use at higher levels, especially in fields such as journalistic, advertising, commercial education, etc

Microsoft Publisher review by Eliseo D.
Eliseo D.

"Microsoft Publisher helps create, customize a wide variety of publications and marketing materials."

What do you like best?

I love its ease when converting formats into different types of files as could be in PDF or XPS without any problem saves me large amounts of time at the time of some work from my home or office with the variety of templates that this has and ways to make types of cards, brochures, brochure and invitations ect. A wide customizable dashboard within the software that helps to be simpler and easier to use.

What do you dislike?

One of its drawbacks is that being an easy to use program and something simple occupies more space than desired, and little union between some more current programs of design for a better programming at the time of joining the work within the same software in concluding are few Things I do not like about this program because I use it daily in my work and does not generate major problem and is very easy and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would love to recommend it as it takes a good path at the time of each update and improves much more this software coming from 1991 to its latest version of 2015 giving a breakthrough in each of them

Mainly the varieties of designs within Microsoft Publisher and the great help in writing as is also the palette of colors quite extensive at the time of including our designs and details of graphics in the program, also the focus on the market of small businesses which start from small projects to large and complex projects.

Microsoft Publisher review by Flavio S.
Flavio S.

"Microsoft Publisher is great for quick and easy typography projects"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Publisher is great for quick and easy typography projects, it offers you a lot of templates for every need you have. This is what I like most, the fact the it always have a ready to print template that in minutes can became customized following my needs. This thanks to the interface intuitive and fast and thanks to the many tools avaible.

What do you dislike?

What I really can't understand is how it's possible that Microsoft Publisher still have a poor graphic designs area. Can be helpfull to modify a picture and a logo inside the software, without the needs to use multiple software for the same graphic project. This is one of the big and common missing in the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite the appearence Microsoft Publisher is second to none when talking about fast designing and printing. I really reccomend you to use it.

Microsoft Publisher is what save me every time I don't have the time or budget to hire a graphic design for small office projects. It allows me to create and print professional lookings graphics within minutes and without leaving our studio. I use it a lot to build up brochures and little flyers. Time saving and money saving.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"This is a very good and simple tool to design flyers or brochures."

What do you like best?

Publisher is quite simple to use.

It allows you to accurately measure the dimensions of the brochures you design.

This tool provides you with several perloaded templates to serve as a starting point for your work.

You can make many different types of information brochures, from invitations to flyers.

What do you dislike?

Although it fulfills its purpose, it is not a very updated and creative tool.

Their templates are quite simple and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publisher is an application that can be used by any user without much knowledge of it. This application will allow you to make many types of informational support materials in a simple way.

Make many types of information brochures that serve to complement exhibitions and many other things. You can make the brochures very fast with this application.

Microsoft Publisher review by Taylor C.
Taylor C.

"Solid Page Layout Software"

What do you like best?

Simple interface that's extremely clean, when compared to InDesign or similar pro-level tools. There are lots of tutorials from other users online (Youtube, etc), great time-tested design that hasn't really changed in years. Overall the software is stable and works very well.

What do you dislike?

Can occasionally crash and be a bit buggy. Microsoft seems dead-set on pushing everyone to their cloud-based/subscription service. Annoying advertising for that and constant pushing in that direction. Just purchasing the one-time license alone is a test in patience. I would recommend purchasing from a reseller, as that seems to be the absolute easiest way, as opposed to purchasing it through MS directly. You can often save money going around them as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publisher is a great tool that definitely is easier to use (and cheaper) than InDesign or similar Pro-Level software. I would say try it out before buying to make sure it will do what you need it to do. My biggest complaint is how Microsoft as a company tries to push Microsoft Office 365 as a subscription product so hard, as opposed to letting people easily (without jumping through 10,000,000 steps and windows) purchase the product outright. I think overall Publisher is best for smaller-house style clients, so keep that in mind as well.

I have used it to design flyers and items of this sort. Much easier than using Word (on the simple extreme) or InDesign (on the more complex side).

Microsoft Publisher review by Cailee Anne V.
Cailee Anne V.

"Using MS Publisher for simple promotional materials"

What do you like best?

overall needs to be updated, but it is perfect for a simple job in publishing such as a basic flyer, program or brochure for an event. I used publisher most recently to create a program and flyers for a conference at the college where i work and it was very easy to do so.

What do you dislike?

There are newer, similar software out there that offer more modern features. If ms publisher adopted some of these features, it would better be able to compete with the competition. Some fonts are outdated, templates are outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for premade templates that are up to date, this program is not the best. it works best for providing a basic lay out and then you can add your own creative flare to it.

creating promotional materials/marketing materials for events. I have used this program to create flyers, invitations, programs and brochures.

Microsoft Publisher review by Paula M.
Paula M.

"Like an old friend!"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Publisher and I go way back to when it first became popular before the Adobe suite of products. I have used it for various projects and what I like most is that it is great for a person starting out with desktop publishing. The templates are built right in, so if you don't know where to start, Publisher gives you a boost.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations in using MS Publisher with regards to how creative you can get with editing. You usually have to stick with their parameters when it comes to doing advanced level publishing tasks. It is only compatible with other MS products, so there is no crossover with Adobe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for beginning and novice desktop publisher tasks! You will find it user friendly with lots of built in features to make your job easier.

Ease of use makes my process much quicker and I can get a project done in less time. This increases my bottom line.

Microsoft Publisher review by rosa m.
rosa m.

""The best editor you can buy""

What do you like best?

Personally Microsoft Publisher tool allows you to make templates for small businesses, is an easy to use, advanced editor that fits your needs which allows you among many things the realization of pamphlets, advertising, sheets of life, among others. Facilitating the entrepreneurship of small businesses, to obtain better income and benefits by letting you know. Also I can emphasize that being a Microsoft tool and having knowledge of other tools such as Word or Power Point the use of Microsoft Publisher is not going to be so difficult because it has the same creation format.

What do you dislike?

Despite being a good editing tool, it has certain weaknesses that when used can delay the editing process a bit like not admitting other market programs as a link, the editing can be very basic compared to other programs like PhotoShop. However for someone who is in full growth, is a very good editor. In addition, to be so simple is an editor that takes up a lot of space being this counterproductive when storing information or creating documents from devices with reduced RAM storage making it impossible to work fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acquire the editing tool and simplify its functions giving better results to larger and smaller companies.

As business growth the use of this tool has allowed me to streamline the processes of knowledge of it since it has helped me to create talkers, pamphlets, brochures with relevant information to make a company known, undoubtedly it is a tool that simplifies the creation of documents that benefit a company.

Microsoft Publisher review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"Great solution for quick publication creation! "

What do you like best?

Publisher is great because it's a quick and accessible way to create and export publications quickly and easily. I love how Publisher has the elements I've come to know and love of the other Microsoft Office applications. It makes for a nice workflow when switching between apps. Publisher also has many preset options and templates to create 100s of different types of documents.

What do you dislike?

There are a few sections within Publisher that work a little differently than expected. Sometimes there are things I would like to accomplish such as adding a frame to a photo that take a couple of steps more than they should to achieve. I have also come across of few elements that work in one Office program but work differently within Publisher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to Publisher but are familiar with the other Microsoft Office applications, this should be an easy transition for you as it functions very similarly to the other programs. However, make sure you take the time to review all of the features Publisher has to offer. It is much more robust than PowerPoint or Word and will allow you to create great, professional-looking publications.

Microsoft Publisher has given me the opportunity to make great-looking Publications for the promotional efforts I am part of at our company. I'm able to create invitations, posters and more for our events. It's great being able to access templates that give me an easy way to create what I would have to start from scratch on otherwise.

Learning about Microsoft Publisher?

* We monitor all Microsoft Publisher reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.