Do you work for Microsoft Publisher?

Microsoft Publisher Reviews & Product Details

What is Microsoft Publisher?

Microsoft Publisher is an entry-level desktop publishing solution.

Microsoft Publisher Profile Details

Microsoft Publisher Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Microsoft Publisher Reviews

1-50 of 675 total Microsoft Publisher reviews

Microsoft Publisher Reviews

1-50 of 675 total Microsoft Publisher reviews
Microsoft Publisher review by daniel r.
Daniel Rodriguez

" designer of brochures and cards in a semi-professional way"

What do you like best?

This software offers a very complete library of customizable design templates or blank publications, which include newsletter formats, brochures, postcards, web sites and email. You can convert the publications to PDF or XPS format. Save time by reusing work. Preview and access high-quality Microsoft Office Online templates from Office Publisher 2013

What do you dislike?

Unlike other desktop publishing programs Publisher offers only home-type publications that are professional though they really are not, because the ease with which the user works with this software, in some way prevents it from expressing on the sheet what wants to design, the templates clearly pre designed are of a perhaps classic taste, this is occasionally not so useful because it prevents the user from giving his personal touch. Competence with other programs of the market is not professional, and can not be compared with the result of the work of a graphic design expert who uses programs like photoshop among others occupies enough to be such a simple program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is general terms is very competent, gives us the opportunity to deliver a complete and polished work, which could be considered professional even without having as much knowledge as a designer and to be able to have access to this software is very easy, only installing the library of officce

is perfect for designing our presentation cards of our professionals, I also use it for the development of brochures of instructions and information that we must classify and reach both users and customers of our services and work standards

Microsoft Publisher review by keilys R.
Profesor

"My number one ally in school. "

What do you like best?

I like the versatility of documents that I can do with this application, I like its ease of use, that it is free and the high quality that it gives me in everything I do, because it allows me to make cards, labels, posters, diplomas, triptychs, announcements, calendars ... necessary for my work as a teacher.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Publisher for many years and until now I have not detected anything negative to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Publisher for being an excellent application, very easy to use and with the highest quality in print advertising I know.

Publisher benefits me because it helps me save time and money when designing and developing my students' recognition diplomas, the labels for their notebooks, birthday cards, father's day cards, mother's day cards for the representatives, the triptychs for the summary of the classes, the chronograms of the activities to be carried out on special days ... in short, infinities of documents with an excellent quality.

Microsoft Publisher review by Alejandro Rafael Z.
Especialista en atención al cliente

" The program that allows you to design high-level publications quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

What I really like about Microsoft Publisher is that despite having many years in the market and being a pioneer program in its area, it remains faithful to its original design and has not had major changes in its interface, which is characterized for being quite friendly with people that as is my case are not very familiar with what is graphic design, the program also has a series of pre-designed templates that allow me to define what I want to do before starting, I can do from flyers and calendars to business cards in a simple way but they do not stop having a high level of quality, all this thanks to the support of a technology giant such as Microsoft.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Publisher is a program that I love but despite this also has several aspects that I do not like, one of these is that publications can often end with simple and unprofessional finishes unless you are an experienced person who handles the program, besides its cost could be a bit high compared to other graphic design programs that can be considered more professional

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all those professionals who still have doubts about the advantages and benefits of Microsoft Publisher, I tell them do not think about it anymore and start making your publications in the most simple and fast way, that if always maintaining a high level of quality, it really is an intelligent investment.

I use Microsoft Publisher on a daily basis in my work, it is undoubtedly one of my biggest allies in the office, it allows me to create calendars, flyers, greeting cards and presentation in a practical and fast way, they are years using the program and it is Of course I will stay true to him.

Microsoft Publisher review by rosa maria h.
licenciado en publicidad

"Diseña los mejores boletines con Publisher"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta que he usado por muchos años, lo he usado en mi proceso de universitario para trabajos y tareas que realizaba, pero sin duda alguna no hay una mejor forma de trabajar publicidad que con Publisher. Es una herramienta que sirve para diseñar boletines como tripticos entre otras cosas pero la que a mi mas me va sin duda alguna es la de boletines y folletos publicitarios. Por esta via comparto mucho material de productos que están saliendo nuevo al mercado y es una forma de repartir ese folleto al publico y generar expectativas sobre lo que se están mostrando. Lo uso como una herramienta de diseño incorporada con la publicidad por lo que a mi me va muy bien.

What do you dislike?

sus funciones son excelentes porque forman parte del paquete ofice, y la versión 2016 que yo utilizo tiene las funciones mas avanzadas para diseñar por lo que no me molesta nada aun.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recomiendo Microsoft Publisher porque me ayuda a diseñar diferentes tripticos y boletines informativos y hasta de estudios que se realizan de forma fácil y sencilla. puedes añadir diferentes formas para animarlos e incluso imágenes representativas. te servirá como material de apoyo para obsequiárselo a alguien mas. es una herramienta que forma parte de office así que comienza utilizarla.

Múltiples problemas porque es el encargado de realizar folletos que después serán entregados para repartir y dirigir la publicitar a un sector del publico que queremos hacer llegar esta información. No me genera costos y ademas es muy fácil de utilizar sus herramientas. Ademas dentro del mismo publisher puedo personalizar y adecuar las formas en que quiero que se imprima ciertos boletines, puedes elegir hasta el modelo que mas te convenga ya que ofrece diversas opciones y diseños predeterminados que están dentro de el programa.

Microsoft Publisher review by Antonio M.
Secretario administrativo

"publisher has been excellent in my practice as administrative secretary. "

What do you like best?

publisher has been a good ally in my work, their templates make my work easier, I save time in each assignment I have, I can make blank documents and uqe documents have already more than 90% completed just change data and ready, I've done make brochures, brochures, annual calendars for the office and much more, I would not stop using publisher.

What do you dislike?

publisher I consider it the best application of the office package because, it gathers an endless number of templates that although it is aimed at beginners is useful even for experts, it will never be more to have half the work done, the only negative thing that I see is that you should buy all the package to use the application and many of them I do not give them any use, besides I would like you to surprise me with a little more innovative, colorful templates adapted to the current reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good 100% useful application.

I'm an administrative secretary in Moregon and publisher helps me a lot in my work, gives me the templates I need when I need it, the package is not very expensive and gives me the benefit of creating super easy annual calendars, brochures, brochures for Customers offering our products, also recognitions for the employee of me, there are many documents that I create with publisher.

Microsoft Publisher review by Mauricio  R.
Research Analyst

"The easiest way to create professional publications and materials"

What do you like best?

The advantages of Publisher lie in its ease of handling content to create publications for any purpose. Being part of the compendium of Microsoft Office, its handling is friendly and well known. The way it works is very similar to Word or Power Point, which is why its interface and features are well known. It is ideal to create material for marketing and advertising in a very professional way, offering a very high quality to print commercial materials and be able to send them either by email or by publishing them on the Web. The benefits of this program through its design tools and the ability to customize our work make it very attractive.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of Microsoft Publisher is that, to be such a simple program, the space it occupies in the hard disk of computers is very large, becoming a very heavy program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it if you need very simple professional publications to do. For students and professionals accustomed to working in Windows environment is the ideal

In our institution Microsoft Publisher has allowed us to promote our research in national and international events. Our research unit constantly publishes scientific papers and articles that must then be presented in the form of public posters addressed to professionals and students. Through Microsoft Publisher we have been able to create these didactic materials in a very professional and very simple way. When working in the Office environment our research assistants and students feel comfortable in their management, allowing to create and share all their contents

Microsoft Publisher review by Carmen R.
ingeniero en redes y seguridad informatica

"Realiza tus boletines con Microsoft Publisher"

What do you like best?

es una aplicación que utilizo frecuentemente para un sin fines de ediciones que proporciona esta aplicación. pero principalmente lo uso para realizar boletines informativos donde plasmo la información que necesito para repartir en una charle o conferencia para que funja como herramienta de los temas que se van a tratar en esa reunión, a veces lo realizo en forma de triptico que se asemeja mucho a estos boletines pero que a diferencia lo hago como modo de recuero para los participantes que acudieron a esa charla y que se lleven esa información hacia su lugar de trabajo o casa en cuestión.

What do you dislike?

cuando editas una de las informaciones en los boletines en cuestión a veces se me resulta una tarea complicada colocar la información en todo el boletín por lo que tengo que resumir mucha información importante y a veces quitar detalles que resultan verdaderamente atractivos pero por cuestión de tamaño no puedo utilizar mas espacio. ademas la letra tengo que colocar en un tamaño muy pequeño par que me alcance colocar la mayor cantidad posible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utiliza Micrisoft publisher como herramienta de uso personal o profesional para realizar tareas de edición, sobre boletines informativos, etiquetas de felicitación o postales que necesites realizar para u otra empresa o compañero. forma parte del paquete de office por lo que su obtención es mas fácil de obtenerla. diseña y se mas productivo con estas funciones de Publisher.

básicamente la ediciones de boletines informativos para la entrega de una charla, es importante señalar que no tengo que diseñarlo por una pagina online o algun programa de diseño, sino que todo lo contrario esta forma parte del paquete de office por lo que me resulta productivo tenerlo en mi ordenador e imprimirlo por esta misma vía.

Microsoft Publisher review by Ramon E.
Abogado

"application for editing"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that a complete office tool is to say that I can perform many tasks within it one of the most used in the curriculum and banners, is a fully professional application I can make (calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters , curriculums, labels, information sheets, letterheads, envelopes, business forms, invitations, catalogs, flyers, calendars and advertisements in the newspaper and others)I like that Publisher is easy to learn to manage, and can help entrepreneurs, managers and workers to create and publish professional quality marketing and sales materials for commercial printing, e-mail or Internet publishing, and everything from the Office family environment. and I like the improved catalog combination to automatically create a publication by combining images and text from a data source (such as exel or Access).

provides dynamic previews so that items can be easily created and expanded to all Office Publisher templates. First, create the identity of the brand with color schemes and combinations of custom fonts, logo and information.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that their licensing costs are a bit high and that they pay for the entire office package

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take into account the completeness of this tool, and easy since you can use it from a child of 10 years to a person over 50 years

I have personally made my CVs to look for job offers for this tool, I have also done my lawyers' business cards

Microsoft Publisher review by fabiola e.
Supervisor de soporte de TI

" Self-publishing tool"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool are the amount of examples available ie templates for different tastes when creating, curricular synthesis, banners, triptychs, slides, among others, with this fabulous tool you place your imagination to fly with the help of These resources, it is important to highlight that it is easy to use and its graphic interface is friendly.

I also like that it is easy to install only you should have the office package on your computer, it should be noted that running on any computer one of its great virtues is that it can run on any computer since it requires minimal resources on a computer for its good development and its trial version for one year works with all the benefits

And to finish what I like most is that it has many versions with the passing of the years, that is to say that almost every year they update it and continue to maintain it in a stable way thanks to its quality

What do you dislike?

What disguises me is that sometimes the lynxes are very costotes then that is a limiting

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they take out a tool as stable as this but free should take into account that this tool has matured over the years and this is thanks to it is extremely stable

Within the company have been made different presentations to celebrate the anniversary of the company, with this tool has been created billboards of motivation for staff on the different dates of their birthdays or holidays

Microsoft Publisher review by Socorro P.
Asistente personal

"self-publishing application"

What do you like best?

What is a tool that allows you to release your creativity by helping to create presentation cards, tokens, banners, brochures in a professional manner, simple, is a stable tool and is updated over the years, never stays behind and brings things new things all the time in order to let your creativity fly and show how great you are, allows you to help with presentations of school, university and work I like that It simplifies the process of creating publications with the tasks of Office Publisher, it is important to highlight that it brings you a series of templates with some established designs that can help you in case you are very unskilled in the matter or help you complete the idea or improve the one you have

What do you dislike?

the only thing that bothers me is that to have it permatente must be cancerous the full license of the office tool and in some cases are very expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very complete office tool, my recommendation for other similar ones is to be guided with the complete and stable that is the same, since it has many years in the market thanks to the stability that is

Realize personal business cards for me and be able to translate my activities apart from my work I also showed it to my children so that they could carry out the high school triptychs and help to have a professional school life

Microsoft Publisher review by Livis F.
Emprendedor independiente
(5001-10,000 employees)

"PROGRAM WITH MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS. "

What do you like best?

THE MOST THAT I LIKE THIS PROGRAM IS THAT MY GIVES A GREAT VARIETY OF TEMPLATES ALREADY PREPISED TO PREPARE, LABELS, PAMPHLETS, BANNERS, BULLETINS, CALENDARS AND MANY THINGS MORE, THAT WITH THESE TEMPLATES ARE EASY TO PREPARE, IT HAS FACILITATED THE DEVELOPMENT OF TRIPTICS THAT WITH OTHER PROGRAMS IS MORE COMPLICATED TO PREPARE THEM, ALSO PROVIDES USERS THE EASY TO CREATE THEIR OWN PRESENTATION CARDS.

What do you dislike?

WHAT IS NOT THAT I LIKE THIS PROGRAM, THE TRUTH I CAN NOT SAY NEGATIVE THINGS OF THE PROGRAM BECAUSE IT IS VERY GOOD FOR WHAT WAS CREATED, THE ONLY THAT DISGUSTS ME IS THAT IT OCCUPIES A LOT OF SPACE TO BE A PROGRAM FOR BEGINNERS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PUBLISHER IS A PROGRAM THAT CAN BE RECOMMENDED TO ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE, TO STUDENTS TO PREPARE THEIR TASKS, TO COMPANIES TO REALIZE THEIR PUBLICITY UNTIL AMAS OF HOUSES TO PREPARE THEIR RECIPES.

IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR ANY COMPANY, SINCE WITH A LOW COST YOU CAN MAKE THE PUBLICITY OF YOUR COMPANY, DEVELOPING YOURSELF THE PRESENTATION PAMPHLETS, PANCARTES AND ALL TYPE OF PULICITY, ACHIEVING GOOD RESULTS. GIVES MANY BENEFITS SINCE ANY PERSON WITH A FEW KNOWLEDGE CAN ACHIEVE GARNDES RESULTS.

Microsoft Publisher review by YUSMARYS JOSEFINA G.
ADMINISTRADORA

"The best program to advertise for free"

What do you like best?

I really like the professional design templates and their flexible customization options make the creation of professional quality publications for printing or the Web easier than ever. It facilitates more than ever the creation, design and publication of marketing and communication materials with professional appearance. You can create materials for printing, e-mailing, and using the Web with the same known user interface as other Microsoft Office System programs. Elevates the creation and publication of marketing materials to a higher level.

Publisher helps you easily create newsletters, brochures, websites and catalogs, allowing you to create, customize and publish unique business publications with less work and better results than with a word processor. It also helps to project a Sophisticated and Homogenous Corporate Image in all its Communications. The automated design guides and more than 40 coordinated Design Sets will help you to give a homogeneous appearance to all your materials. It is easy to learn to use Publisher, since it operates as Microsoft Word even at the level of menus, toolbars and shortcuts.

What do you dislike?

As I have complaints about this program when it is as complete as it is easy to use I would like there to be the option of new templates and designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100% for its professional finishing plus it allows you to edit the images when making your advertising, saving you time by not having to use another program to edit it, it is a very good program for the advertising of a medium and small company .

MICROSOFT PUBLISHER has a professional marketing and sales material that can help a small business to promote its business, keep in touch with its customers and get new ones, and build a solid and professional business identity. But entrusting these products to other companies is expensive and time consuming, and manufacturing them with a word processor or any other program without design guides or customization options can project an unprofessional image. Publisher is easy to learn to manage, and can help entrepreneurs, managers and workers to create and publish professional quality marketing and sales materials for commercial printing, e-mail or Internet publishing, and all from the family environment of Office Simply use Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other Office programs beforehand so that users quickly learn to work with Publisher and use the appropriate Office tool for each task. In addition to some old features that were already "Office-like", such as preview for printing or customizable menus and toolbars (added in 2002), Publisher 2003 includes menu options identical to those in Word, such as the new Paragraph Format or Numbering and Bullets.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jorge R.
Profesor de educación secundaria

"Many options in a single software"

What do you like best?

Personally I like to use Publisher because with this program I make a variety of personalized cards for my relatives and loved ones in those special days like Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, there is nothing like giving an original and creative card, besides that, In my professional life it has helped me a lot, because with it I have made business cards for the courses I dictate privately and make posters, diplomas and brochures as teaching material in my daily classes, there are many options and possibilities offered by Publisher and the best thing is that it is too easy to create any prospect just need your imagination and a little time

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything bad to say about Publisher, I would only add more prospects, designs and images because the quantity is limited and many times you have to download from the internet to be able to complete a publication

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended this program, who has not yet used Publisher should do so because you do not need to be a design expert to make a publication of high quality, and above all I recommend my teaching colleagues to try this software in their work and will see how it simplifies many of the tasks that we as teachers must elaborate

In my work as a teacher I have seen many benefits of the use of Publisher, both my colleagues and I have used it to make diplomas and certificates to our students when they participate in an activity, also to make brochures where a special topic is summarized in a didactic way, calendars, catalogs, I even propose to my students to use it in many of their school activities and they have learned to develop their imagination and creativity. Finally Publisher has simplified and improved my work as a teacher

Microsoft Publisher review by Yosi M.
Ejecutivo de cuentas - Investigación de Mercados

"Excellent tool for making informative brochures"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it allows me to make my informative brochures about the new products that we are going to offer to our clients and I can send them via email to all my clients. In addition, it has predetermined models to elaborate my brochures in a way faster.

What do you dislike?

The least I like is that the default models are scarce and a little out of the way for my taste, should be updated more often, however, until now this tool has covered all my needs in terms of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool to all people who want to make brochures in a very quick and easy way and in this way save a little time in their day-to-day tasks. Excellent tool very productive and effective.

This tool has helped me a lot to reduce the time of elaboration of my informative brochures since it is easy to use and the predetermined models are adjusted to what I needed at the time of sending them.

Microsoft Publisher review by Doris M.
Analista administrativo

"The easiest way to make high quality publications"

What do you like best?

I love all the options publisher offers me to make publications such as business cards, invitations, brochures, credentials, among many others. With this fabulous program I help in the company where I work to promote our products making brochures and posters as a marketing strategy and also personalized cards to our clients. It is wonderful all the possibilities offered by publisher and the best is how easy and fast they can be done, it is not necessary to be an expert designer but a beginner can develop with your creativity any publication with the quality of a professional

What do you dislike?

I do not like much the images that are preestablished in publisher, it seems to me that they should update them and increase them because they are very limited, but for the rest it is excellent to use this program because of its simple operation

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend that you use publishers in your companies and in your homes because the possibilities of creating publications are many and you can also surprise your bosses, clients, friends or family with your creativity and imagination by making all kinds of personal or professional publications and the best No cost, easy and fast

In the company where I work, publisher has been very useful because I have made publications such as brochures for our most important customers can see the variety of our products which means more sales and customers very sastisfechos. Also publisher means a saving of money and time to the company because previously a design professional was paid to make these publications and now with publishers we created them in the office very fast, free of charge and with high quality and originality

Microsoft Publisher review by Javier A.
Abogado

"this program is certainly very good."

What do you like best?

I have used it for many years and although it was designed for beginner users I do not stop using it, because of its versatility, with this program I can create all kinds of documents, with excellent quality and in less time, since their templates do everything else easy and fast, I can also create blank documents without using the templates.

What do you dislike?

It is a program that adapts to the needs of its users, since there are numerous all the templates that it has, one for each occasion I consider that it has nothing negative, in spite of not having a help guide to the user, according to I do not need my opinion, because its operation is very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

publisher has everything done, I have no recommendation, it is very easy to use, by choosing the document you want to just change the data and ready, everything is completed.

It is a very good program that has helped me in my work in many ways, because as a lawyer I must write all kinds of documents and publisher has helped me with that, also I have been able to create my business cards and thus be known as a lawyer.

Microsoft Publisher review by katiuska g.
Personal docente

" High quality publications that promote my imagination and creativity"

What do you like best?

I really love using publisher both personally and professionally, with this application I can make congratulations cards to my friends and loved ones using my creativity in an original way, I also use it in my work as a teacher to realize credentials, business cards, newsletters With the qualifications of my students, brochures with information on educational topics, in short it is a program that allows and facilitates the use of my creative potential and my imagination and has the advantage that it is very easy to use even by beginners, so I ask my students who use it also in different didactic activities.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about this application is that it should have more formats and designs, there are very few that it brings and sometimes it is tedious and repetitive to use the pre-established formats in the program and it asks to download new templates which requires time

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to all people who use publisher both in their work and in their personal lives as it is very easy to use even by the most beginners in design or use of this type of programs, it has nothing to envy to other editing software of publications and even this application has a design verifier that corrects the errors you may have before the final version, plus the possibility of mixing colors, designs and images is infinite and you can save your file in a compatible format.

With publisher I have had many benefits in the company where I work, because with it solved problems such as the delivery of recognition and credentials to my colleagues, I have prepared brochures for my students to read and study in a summarized and didactic way, I have even made the programs and cards of invitations for graduation and cultural events that take place in my educational company.

Microsoft Publisher review by Genesis S.
Ingeniero civil

"Make your works, an entertainment center with the wonderful PUBLISHER"

What do you like best?

I have used Microsoft Publisher for about 8 years. During my studies of Civil Engineering in Construction many times the works that I was going to do to meritaba that Publisher used.

This is a Self-Publishing Program that was Created by the Company of Microsoft, Publisher emphasizes the Design, Recreation and Edition of Presentation Cards, Letterheads, Signs, Postcards, Announcements, Brochures, Banners and many other things. THE KEY IS TO LET YOUR IMAGINATION FLY. Publisher has large amounts of templates, designs, colors, different types of letters, figures among other tools for you to have very good results in your design.

Publisher is a very easy to use software, if you have never worked with it, it is so easy that you do not need to be an expert to use it! I recommend it a lot!

What do you dislike?

Throughout the Time with which I have been working with This wonderful Software. I consider it the only editing program that is so complete, Publisher has great tools that allows you to create what you want to your liking. I have no negative comments about Publisher. Is the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend users to use PUBLISHER by:

* It is a totally free program

* You can make infinities of things such as for example (Invitation cards, Greeting, Presentation, Letterhead, Envelopes, Forms, Banners, Calendars, Brochures, Calatogos and many other things)

Publisher helps solve many problems in all areas!

In this case at the business level is very appropriate to make brochures and advertising, this could focus on advertising companies, sales among others.

100% recommended this Software

Microsoft Publisher review by Mauricio Miguel M.
Ingeniero Industrial

"Publisher, The best application to let your imagination fly "

What do you like best?

Throughout my career and my work many times I have used this wonderful software from Microsoft, Publisher is a program that allows you to make presentation cards in a few minutes for how easy it is, also has great tools to make your work be much easier It has many templates, designs, colors and many things for you to get incredible results. The best thing about Publisher is that like all Office Programs, it is totally free, unlike other programs that have the same functions but are very expensive, I recommend a lot this Application

What do you dislike?

It has been more than 5 years since I've been using this program and I do not have any negative comments about Microsoft Publisher, it's a quite complete, dynamic and very useful program

. It serves for infinities of things and in different occasions. You can create many things with this incredible software,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Publisher for its excellent tools that it gives users so that they can make creations much easier. Congratulations

At the business level, Publisher is very useful when creating a Publication or making a brochure. I could say that this can be directed a little more to the Product Sales, Marketing or Advertising Companies, since they must often be doing propogandas or advertising to infinities of Things, for this

I recommend PUBLISHER 100%

Microsoft Publisher review by PAOLA S.
DUEÑA PRINCIPAL

"MICROSOFT PUBLISHER IS THE BEST PROGRAM TO CARRY OUT YOUR ADVERTISING IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY"

What do you like best?

I needed to give publicity to my restaurant and in the search I realized that the programs to create publicity are expensive, until they recommended me to use Microsoft Publisher, that although many computers already have it for the MICROSOFT OFFICE package. It is quite complete and easy to use, it is an excellent assistant for the creation of all kinds of marketing products for companies and individuals. Its new and improved capabilities will guide the user through the process of creation and distribution. In which the user can create their own publications in Publisher based on one of the multiple design templates (newsletters, brochures, brochures, cards, etc.). In short, with Publisher you can create all kinds of publications of great quality and professional design which reflect the identity of a brand, it is also possible to personalize publications and marketing materials with their advanced creation and editing tools, and share, print and publish easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints in this excellent program, it was just what we needed to create the publicity of my restaurant and the result looks so cute and professional that it does not seem like it will only take a few minutes of your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend MICROSOFT PUBLISHER to my friends and colleagues that allows you to create an advertisement in a very simple way, but obtaining a professional result.

Microsoft Publisher is responsible for the creation of publications of all kinds, whether commercial or personal. All publications can be generated very easily by the attendees that this program includes. It contains a large number of predefined publications, such as business cards, letterheads, brochures, envelopes, etc. In the case of commercial publications, the software allows the creation and maintenance of the corporate image, allowing all the company's publications to be based on modern and elegant designs. In this way all the different documents of the company whether they are envelopes, letterheads, labels, cards, etc. They will have the same design in terms of colors, logos and general appearance.

Microsoft Publisher review by Julio S.
Propietario de la empresa

"the best program to create your company's advertising"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Publisher allows me to promote my company or give advertising contact with my clients and get new ones, and build a solid and professional business identity. It is a very easy program to learn to manage, and with which we can achieve a professional publicity, mailings or publication on the Internet, and everything from the familiar environment of Office. Simply use Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other Office programs beforehand so that users quickly learn to manage and publish an appropriate Office tool for each task. In addition, customizable features (added in 2002), Publisher 2003 includes menu options identical to those in Word, such as The New Paragraph Format or Numbering and Bullets.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints whatsoever, only that I would like to update more than the templates and have a mobile or online version.

Microsoft Publisher offers the necessary tools to create communication materials or advertising. You can create materials for printing, e-mailing, and using the Web with the same known user interface as other Microsoft Office System programs. Elevates the creation and publication of marketing materials to a higher level. Publisher helps you easily create newsletters, brochures, websites and catalogs, allowing you to create, customize and publish unique business publications with less work and better results

Microsoft Publisher review by Barbara S.
Artesana

"publisher is very good application."

What do you like best?

publisher has helped me to make all kinds of documents, thanks to their templates the work is now easier, I am not so good for the computation, but with this tool everything has been easier, I like that there is a template for every single occasion I change the data and you're done.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the negative aspect of this microsoft application is that it does not present new improvements, every year there is an updated version of office, but I do not see anything new in publisher, buy a new package to always have the same service, I think They should attach more attractive things to them and improve their presentation.

With this application I have had the benefit of making my presentation cards, and all kinds of documents to promote my work as an artisan, and thus increase my clientele, thanks to the banners and brochures that I show with all the photographs of the work I do.

Microsoft Publisher review by JESUS ARMANDO B.
Dueño principal

"THE BEST PROGRAM TO CREATE YOUR PUBLICITY THAT EXISTS"

What do you like best?

MICROSOFT PUBLISHER IS THE BEST PROGRAM I COULD FIND TO PERFORM IN MY COMPANY AS WITH MANY TEMPLATES, IN ADDITION TO BEING EASY TO USE COMPARED WITH DESIGN SOFTWARE, YOU CAN CREATE PRESENTATIONS CARDS IN MINUTES FROM A QUICK AND SIMPLE FORM TO DEMAS YOU CAN SEND IT BY MAIL OR PRINT IT, AND THE BEST OF EVERYONE IS THAT IT IS COMPLETELY FREE EXCELNTE PROGRAM

What do you dislike?

I HAVE ALREADY A TWO YEARS AGO USING THIS PROGRAM AND I DO NOT HAVE NEGATIVE COMPLAINTS, THIS IS A COMPLETE AND EASY TO USE PROGRAM, WHAT IF I LOVE IT IS THAT YOU WILL ADD A PREMIUM VERSION OR A NEW VERSION WITH NEW TEMPLATES AND MORE THINGS TO OFFER LIKE POWER EDIT AN IMAGE TO ACHIEVE A MORE COMPLETE PROGRAM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

REASONS WHY I RECOMMEND MICROSOFT OUBLISHER

1 EASY USE

2 VARIED TEMPLATES OBTAINING AS A RESULT. AN EXCELNTE WORK.

3 COMPLETELY RECORDED.

4 EXCELLENT TO MAKE PRESENTATIONS CARDS, CALENDARS, PAMPHLETS AMONG OTHERS.

AND 5 YOU OBTAIN AN EXCELLENT RESULT WHAT MEANS A VERY GOOD ADVERTISING FOR YOUR COMPANY.

THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN COMPLETED WITH ALL MY SPECTATIONS, BRINGING ME ALL THE HELP NECESSARY TO MAKE MY BUSINESS CARDS FOR PRESENTATION AND THANKS TO THIS PROGRAM I CAN PROMOTE MY RESTAURANT IN A SMART AND EASY EASY FORM

Microsoft Publisher review by Jade C.
Owner
Executive Office

"I LOVE Publisher"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use, cost efficient, has helpful wizards and has hundreds of templates. The drag and drop and mail merge features make it one of my favorite software products. There is so much help and support for this product I can't believe it's not the go too choice for more people. Publishing like a pro in no time and you don't have to tell them your secret.

What do you dislike?

I would really like the ability to white out or erase small part of an image, usually i have to go to some image editing software to accomplish what i am looking for. It would be great if it was all self contained. If the graphic design tools were improved I would not use anything else. I would love to see a few more fonts but ther is a lot of places you can easily find free fonts to add if you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are paying for a stand alone marketing product and find it challenging at all you should switch to Publisher asap.

So many times i wanted to create a quick business card or pamphlet and had to use awkward word or something else that often I would just pay someone else to figure it out. Now I use this program to help create awesome flyers, wedding guides, menu's, and countless other items for myself and my family members for all sorts of events and business needs.

Microsoft Publisher review by MARIA B.
CONTADORA

" Microsoft Publisher is the best program"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent program easy to use in which you can make your presentation cards or any task you need in a very simple and fast way, it is enough to have used Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other Office programs before so that users can quickly learn to manage with Publisher and use the appropriate Office tool for each task, in the company where I work we have saved a lot of time and money apart that our presentation cards look very simple but at the same time elegant and profeccional. Because this program allows you to add everything you need to create something according to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Unlike other desktop publishing programs, Publisher offers only home-type publications that, although they are professional in appearance, are not, because the ease with which the user works with this software prevents it from being reflected on the sheet in any way. wants to design, the templates clearly pre designed are of a perhaps classic taste, this is occasionally not so useful because it prevents the user to give his personal touch.

Microsoft publisher offers a new experience which provides dynamic previews so you can easily create and apply your brand elements to all Office Publisher templates. First, create the identity of the brand with color schemes and combinations of custom fonts, the logo and business information. Then apply the brand with a single click through a very complete library of custom design templates or blank publications, including newsletter, brochure, postcard, website and email formats.

Microsoft Publisher review by Lucia C.
Marketing Manager

"The best way if you want your printing work fast and easy"

What do you like best?

I like the many templates avaible in Microsoft Publisher. Thanks to them I've a solution for every occasion. The interface is really simple, so it's not complicated as the classical designing software, and you can create your document to print in some minutes. If the template suits perfectly your needs, you only need to imput your infos and nothing more, so you can directly send the doc to the printer. Also great for documents (proposal or insights studies) that we send attached to an email.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if Microsoft Publisher could offer professional option with the images editing, or at least a sort of integration. But you have to modify the image in another software and then get it in Publisher.

Nothing more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a fast result with less time, less efforts and a professional look you have to use it. We saved money and time with it.

Myself and my team use Microsoft Publisher quite a lot. It happens that we have a meeting or a conference and we need brochures or invitation. We also use it a lot for flyers. It's the best option since help us to get our material in the minor time possible, with little efforts and with a pro result.

Microsoft Publisher review by Antonieta F.
Artesana

"Excellent Microsoft Publisher program. "

What do you like best?

This application has many advantages that I enjoyed a lot, I really am not very expert for office or computer work and with Publisher I created great things, thanks to templates one for each occasion have done my work easy and I have Allowed to save time. I can make calendars to give to my clients.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not seen anything negative in this office tool, it is very easy to use for me and is built into the Office package without any additional cost.

I am very happy with what has helped me this application, I manage to make my business cards to deliver my clients and all my friends, promoting all the crafts that I do in my work, improving my sales. Also every year I make calendars that I give to my clients in gratitude for Susu to buy. This tool has also helped me to make brochures and give more promotion to our work that is very important as a woman (artisan) entrepreneur and fighter.

Microsoft Publisher review by kimberly S.
Propietario de la empresa

"It is a very useful tool for any user. "

What do you like best?

When I started my business this was one of the applications that helped me the most, what I like the most is their templates, which allow me to do the job easier and in a short time, I just select what I want to do and it's a question of changing the data, I can make business cards, brochures, recognitions, calendars, brochures, and much more.

What do you dislike?

He has given it the rating of 5 stars because I really do not have anything negative to say, it is an application that is incorporated into the office package and a very low price is paid for it, and I have managed to do many jobs that with other applications would be very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it and I recommend it because it is an application that has many functions, the works obtained are of very good quality, I am very satisfied with the achievements.

In my work thanks to this application, I managed to make all my presentation cards, and so to be able to make known my small craft workshop, thus improving sales, currently I give workshops to women entrepreneurs like me and the awards that I give at the end of Each workshop also designs them thanks to microsoft publisher and its templates.

Microsoft Publisher review by Mike Lester R.
Systems & Methods Head, Data Protection Officer

"Publisher 365 "

What do you like best?

What I liked best about Publisher on my O365 subscription is that it is FREE with my subscription. It has the similar interface as most of the Microsoft office suite programs and that making pages is as easy as modifying a Word file.

What do you dislike?

The thing I don't like about the software is that it looks OLD and there are not as many templates or even tutorials on the software and it seems Microsoft is not so keen in keeping up with other Desktop publishing software available on the Market. I do believe Microsoft should keep on developing this potential disruptor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publisher is a default program MS Home users are FREE to use and download on their Windows machines. Unfortunately it is not available on the Mac. Also there is no mobile app for this software. However, what lacks in features, Microsoft compensates for its very user friendly interface and ease of use (learning curve)

Businesses who are already subscribed to the Cloud MS Office suite should closely consider using Publisher as their desktop publishing software.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jessica B.
Virtual Assistant
Writing and Editing
(Myself Only)

"Ease of use with an Old Friend"

What do you like best?

Publisher has been around for decades and hasn't changed much, other than to improve usability. Publisher is perfect for creating all types of marketing products such as business cards, flyers, postcards, and so much more! The options that Publisher offers are countless and one could make everything they ever needed for their business right here in our good ol' friend, Publisher.

What do you dislike?

Publisher does seem outdated with all the fancy new things available to create marketing items with. However, never underestimate an old friend. Publisher is reliable and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be amazed at the ease of use of Publisher. Create all your marketing documents (and more) within the same program. Click on each option and see what you can create!!

All marketing products can be created in the same program. It makes things streamlined and consistent. It makes it easy to find what one is looking for and use the same fonts and options throughout the marketing material. This creates professional consistency.

Microsoft Publisher review by Luis Armando C.
Law Practice

"excellent application."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application are its templates and the possibility of doing an excellent job in a very short time, despite being offered as an application for beginners is useful for any exérto, because it saves a lot of time, I use it very often to make my presentation cards, my brochures, calendars, among many other things.

What do you dislike?

I do not see that I have something that I dislike, what I have been able to note is that this application does not have any kind of tutorials, but it is something acceptable because it is very easy to use, and has no way to communicate if you have any mishap with the purchase or installation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You save a lot of time and money using this application, and it is 100% useful..

I am very comfortable with this application, it has helped me to make my presentation cards to distribute to all the users and clients of the firm where I am owner, without having to hire any service because I personally do it, as well as the calendars of the office, It has given me the advantage of giving to promote my services in a very easy and simple way.

Microsoft Publisher review by Uma S.

"Perfect in work use"

What do you like best?

We are pleased to have this product as functional application and very much useful in our team. It included large catalog of templates designed as per our needs.

We have found a wide range of tools for producing layouts and creating typographic quality text, images and content designing. We are mostly used for creating outlets, Curriculum summary, Graphic designing

What do you dislike?

We are next to see more other features in creating brochures and more designing patterns included with multiple font and color combination.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the urgency, it is very helpful product to quickly create all pages in JPEG format in order to reduce our time of conversion. You can create many types of publications starting from created templates, Great and less expensive for advertisement.

We are using Microsoft Publisher through Office 365 Business Plans, and got bundled package of Office suite. It is very compatible and easy to use product which any one can use on their work.

Microsoft Publisher review by Alejandra R.
Gerente de comercialización

"Microsoft Publisher is simple and fast"

What do you like best?

I like Microsoft Publisher because it has a large catalog of templates designed according to the user's needs. Some templates are available with the software and others can be downloaded. It can be menus, brochures, postcards, flyers, even cards for all kinds of occasions. The designs are simple and professional. It is a quick solution, according to any situation. It is very easy to use, does not require special knowledge of graphic design or training for the end user.

What do you dislike?

I think Microsoft Publisher should innovate with new designs according to the new trends in graphic design. It should offer new color combinations and new fonts of letters. For the rest, I consider that there are no other aspects to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Microsoft Publisher to make brochures, offer publications, flyers, quickly and professionally. It has many templates that we can use easily. Also if we need to do the curriculum summary, Microsoft Publisher is perfect. It is a simple, versatile and easy to use tool that can not be missed in the office.

Constantly in the company it is required to make publications to send new offers of our services to the clients. It is necessary to be creative and flashy. And even more the content posted on social networks. One of the simplest, fastest and most elegant ways is to use the Microsoft Publisher templates. We save time in making our own designs for which we would use complicated and expensive software.

Microsoft Publisher review by Juan Jose P.
Peluquero estilista
Cosmetics

"Microsoft is always in everything, constantly innovating."

What do you like best?

This is a tool with many advantages, I use it very often, what I like most is that it is useful for every user, and I can get much benefit from the templates it offers, because with this application I can make calendars, brochures , posters, business cards and many other things that are very useful, allows me to save time, because I can achieve what I need in a short time.

What do you dislike?

I have time using it and could not say anything negative, even though it does not have a customer service or any way to contact an operator, this tool is very easy to use, just buy the office package and it is a application that is incorporated without any additional cost.

Office templates has made my life easier, I have managed to create all kinds of documents, posters, calendars and my business cards, to promote my work as a stylist, helping me to make myself known, it is a very easy way to do business cards, thanks to their templates, which have a very updated and versatile format.

Microsoft Publisher review by thaisameg b.
Gerente general

"Perfect for quick templates and publications"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this Microsoft tool is that I can make several types of publications in a fast and attractive way, from brochures, invitations, announcements and much more, it helps me to get out of a setback if a job is needed immediately because with its default templates makes the job easier.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that it does not have aspects of professional editors, but I could only say that, since it fulfills its function for which it was created very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it extensively to make quick work in a short time and get out of any emergency, you can create many types of publications starting from created templates, the best thing is that it helps you reduce costs in expensive advertising programs.

It helps me solve problems quickly when it is required for example to make a brochure from one day to the next Publisher is excellent for it, it is very easy to handle any user could use it easily, it simplifies the work and processes, it takes you out of trouble , you can create publications from a database, you can add a little more personalized spreadsheets.

Microsoft Publisher review by Edward Michael B.
Cosmetics

"It is a very useful tool."

What do you like best?

Publisher is an excellent application with many advantages. It has helped me in my work a lot, because I am a stylist and owner of my business, and thanks to this application I have managed to advertise my Beauty Salon, without having to invest a lot of money in expensive applications, with this application I can do, flyers, business cards and calendars to deliver to my customers, they have very easily thanks to the templates that manages.

What do you dislike?

This application I have used for a long time bringing me very good results, I really could not say anything negative, the work obtained is of the same quality of more expensive sofwares, and this application is incorporated in the Microsoft office paqeute, without any additional cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

publisher is a very useful, low cost and acil operating tool.

I have really had great benefits, I have made known my Beauty Salon, thus increasing my clientele, the presentation cards that I make are excellent, whenever I want I can renew them and select a new format, I have managed to make caledarios very easy this template incorporated, as well as some excellent posters.

Microsoft Publisher review by Keila Nohemi B.
Ejecutivo de atención al cliente
(10,001+ employees)

" Microsoft Publisher, a program that does not lose validity."

What do you like best?

Publisher is a program that has a simple interface that makes it easy to use, inclusive for people who have no knowledge of the subject in graphic design, is created for the preparation of calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters, resumes, signs, information sheets, letterheads, envelopes, business forms, invitations, catalogs, flyers, calendars and announcements in general. The best thing about the program is that thanks to its easy-to-use tools and its ease of use, it can be implemented both by professional designers, as well as by people who do not have a very large specialization in graphic design, since their Templates and tools make it much easier to use.

What do you dislike?

One of the weak points that Publisher has that offers publications that can be considered only of home type and although they are of professional aspect they are often considered as such, because the ease with which the user works this software, prevents in some way that This shows on the sheet what you really want to design, the clearly pre-designed templates are of perhaps classic taste, this is occasionally not so useful because it prevents the user from giving his personal touch and can not be compared with the result of the work of an expert in graphic design that uses programs of a more specialized type, but in spite of this it offers quite satisfactory results to be a program that could be called simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publisher is a very simple management application that has tools such as predesigned templates, or downloadable templates that can be obtained for free on the web, which gives it an indispensable character for organizations today.

Publisher allows the design of brochures, newsletters, and other advertising content that can be printed later or used directly on the web, by the company. Thanks to its easy-to-use tools and its ease of use, it can be used both by professional designers and by people who do not have a very large specialization in graphic design, since their templates and tools greatly facilitate their use, and allows you to solve a number of problems in terms of graphic design and advertising quickly and effectively.

Microsoft Publisher review by Luisa C.
Maquilladora profesional

"My favorite software."

What do you like best?

I like Publisher because it is a very useful and functional application, I use it for many things especially to prepare brochures with recommendations to my clients about the proper way to remove makeup to show a healthy and young skin, flyers about the service that I presto at the Arelys hairdressing salon to attract new clients and, above all, to prepare my business card as a professional make-up artist.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say, Publisher is the best print advertising software I know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software that is easy to use and that allows you to produce printed advertising economically and with high quality, you should use PUBLISHER DE MICROSOFT.

Publisher benefits me because it allows me to expand my clientele, because with the flyers, brochures and cards that I create in this application I can attract potential clients and clients can contact me whenever they require my services as a professional make-up artist.