MightyCall

4.7

MightyCall is a all-in-one virtual phone solution for small and medium business owners.

Work for MightyCall?

Learning about MightyCall?

MightyCall Reviews

Ask MightyCall a Question
Showing 3 MightyCall reviews
MightyCall review by User

"Great call quality"

What do you like best?

Great call quality, prompt and helpful customer service, easy menu/tree setup.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the calls don't ring through to my phone, but I believe that's due to poor cell coverage and not the MightyCall app. The MightyCall team has been great about helping troubleshoot and change things in my account for me to make my service perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't found a VOIP service that could beat MightyCall on call quality, features, and support for the price.

Thanks to MightyCall, I have a portable, reliable, and inexpensive phone number for my business! Since we are a smaller business, I don't have to use the call/task assignment feature except when reminding myself to follow up on something, but they have really thought of everything when it comes to managing call workflows.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MightyCall
MightyCall review by Billy H.
Billy H.

"Virtual PBX system targeted at small businesses"

What do you like best?

Mightycall is a product I have recommended to many businesses in the Seattle area. As a smaller company they benefit from agility that comes with being able to adapt to their customers needs as well as always being there to help on a 1 on 1 level. They have a host of different features that they're always adding to:

- Call fowarding and routing

- Professional sounding call center greetings

- Click-to-Call website phone numbers for those on mobile

- Great price with a free trial

What do you dislike?

Mightycall definitely has a lot to like, but at the same time I've not been the biggest supporter of the constant feature updates and price hikes. Originally you could have a free account indefinitely, but now it's only a 14 day trial. Same thing applies to the basic plan, which is now $20. Don't get me wrong, it's still significantly cheaper than most of the competition, but no one is a fan of price increases

Mightycall acts as a full support, sales, and communication center for a business. It's great that at such a small price point (I don't even need to buy PBX systems as they work off my phone and desktop) I'm able to address so many issues.

What VoIP solution do you use?

MightyCall review by User

"Worked well. "

What do you like best?

Easy to configure. Able to pick from a variety of number.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. Customer support was sometimes DIY but usually able to track down what was needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Ability to use various local numbers and routing.

There are not enough reviews of MightyCall for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jive Logo
Jive
Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions.
RingCentral Office Logo
RingCentral Office
3.9
RingCentral is a cloud-based business phone system
Dialpad Logo
Dialpad
4.0
The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
8x8 Virtual Office Logo
8x8 Virtual Office
4.0
8x8 delivers the latest in reliable cloud based technology for all of your business phone service needs.
MiCloud Connect Logo
MiCloud Connect
4.0
Mitel's solutions portfolio supports the free flow of communication, regardless of location, infrastructure, mode or device.
Grasshopper Logo
Grasshopper
Turn the World Into Your Office. Grasshopper lets you run your business using your cell phones.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Logo
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
With Cisco Voice and Unified Communications, you can unify all your voice, video, data, and mobile applications for interactive collaboration.
Vonage Logo
Vonage
3.6
Vonage is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.
Loop Communications Logo
Loop Communications
4.8
Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems and service.
Switchvox Logo
Switchvox
4.7
VOIP phone systems

Learning about MightyCall?

* We monitor all MightyCall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.