MightyCall is a all-in-one virtual phone solution for small and medium business owners.

Work for MightyCall?
Dixa review  2x

Learning about MightyCall?

MightyCall Reviews

Ask MightyCall a Question
Showing 1 MightyCall review
MightyCall review by <span>Billy H.</span>
Billy H.
What do you like best?

Mightycall is a product I have recommended to many businesses in the Seattle area. As a smaller company they benefit from agility that comes with being able to adapt to their customers needs as well as always being there to help on a 1 on 1 level. They have a host of different features that they're always adding to:

- Call fowarding and routing

- Professional sounding call center greetings

- Click-to-Call website phone numbers for those on mobile

- Great price with a free trial

What do you dislike?

Mightycall definitely has a lot to like, but at the same time I've not been the biggest supporter of the constant feature updates and price hikes. Originally you could have a free account indefinitely, but now it's only a 14 day trial. Same thing applies to the basic plan, which is now $20. Don't get me wrong, it's still significantly cheaper than most of the competition, but no one is a fan of price increases

Mightycall acts as a full support, sales, and communication center for a business. It's great that at such a small price point (I don't even need to buy PBX systems as they work off my phone and desktop) I'm able to address so many issues.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MightyCall

What VoIP solution do you use?

Learning about MightyCall?

* We monitor all MightyCall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.