MightyCall

MightyCall is a all-in-one virtual phone solution for small and medium business owners.

Work for MightyCall?
Sharpen voip  logo  2x

Learning about MightyCall?

MightyCall Reviews

Ask MightyCall a Question
Showing 2 MightyCall reviews
MightyCall review by User

Great call quality

What do you like best?

Great call quality, prompt and helpful customer service, easy menu/tree setup.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the calls don't ring through to my phone, but I believe that's due to poor cell coverage and not the MightyCall app. The MightyCall team has been great about helping troubleshoot and change things in my account for me to make my service perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't found a VOIP service that could beat MightyCall on call quality, features, and support for the price.

Thanks to MightyCall, I have a portable, reliable, and inexpensive phone number for my business! Since we are a smaller business, I don't have to use the call/task assignment feature except when reminding myself to follow up on something, but they have really thought of everything when it comes to managing call workflows.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MightyCall
MightyCall review by <span>Billy H.</span>
Billy H.

Virtual PBX system targeted at small businesses

What do you like best?

Mightycall is a product I have recommended to many businesses in the Seattle area. As a smaller company they benefit from agility that comes with being able to adapt to their customers needs as well as always being there to help on a 1 on 1 level. They have a host of different features that they're always adding to:

- Call fowarding and routing

- Professional sounding call center greetings

- Click-to-Call website phone numbers for those on mobile

- Great price with a free trial

What do you dislike?

Mightycall definitely has a lot to like, but at the same time I've not been the biggest supporter of the constant feature updates and price hikes. Originally you could have a free account indefinitely, but now it's only a 14 day trial. Same thing applies to the basic plan, which is now $20. Don't get me wrong, it's still significantly cheaper than most of the competition, but no one is a fan of price increases

Mightycall acts as a full support, sales, and communication center for a business. It's great that at such a small price point (I don't even need to buy PBX systems as they work off my phone and desktop) I'm able to address so many issues.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Learning about MightyCall?

* We monitor all MightyCall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.