MightyRecruiter

MightyRecruiter provides hiring leaders and recruiters with a powerful, one-stop candidate sourcing solution. Post to multiple free and paid job boards, filter to find qualified candidates, and track candidates throughout the hiring process all from one convenient, centralized dashboard. With MightyRecruiter, finding the high-quality people you need to help your business thrive is faster, easier, and more cost-effective than ever before.

Work for MightyRecruiter?

MightyRecruiter review by <span>Tamatha M.</span>
Tamatha M.

Awesome Recruiting System!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Love the fact that this is an all-inclusive system. You have everything you need in one spot. You don't have to use multiple tracking systems, you don't have to seek resumes elsewhere. It's just a great thing to stay organized/

What do you dislike?

We have had a few glitches using MightyRecruiter but nothing that our Rep didn't fix within a reasonable time. We choose to use our own ATS system using our own custom URL and that has its ups and downs. For instance, on one particular job board, they don't allow companies to use their own ATS link in the job posting thus resulting in it not getting posted on that job board. It's not a huge deal, just good to know that info and our Rep has no issues being upfront and honest with us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, post some jobs and see if it works for you. I bet you'll find the ease of it is just so doable you will want to use this in your recruiting journey.

We have been using MightyRecruiter for a few months now and have had successful hires. I consider this company trustworthy, very responsive to their customers and a great way to keep organized in the recruiting world. It's helped us seek resumes and even matches them up for us with our job postings, it's a beautiful thing.

This is an honest review based on my experience with MightyRecruiter and I have to disclose the following: “I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.” In no way does the gift card alter my review, it's just an incentive for writing my opinion and just another reason why MightyRecruiter is a great company, they not only offer Recruiting help but they go above and beyond for their customers with a simple reward for an honest review.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MightyRecruiter
MightyRecruiter review by <span>Brenda S. M.</span>
Brenda S. M.

Great ATS & Recruiting tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I am an independent contractor/consultant and am helping a client with some recruiting.This has been a great tool for me to post jobs, track candidates, and keep organized. I even suggested it's use to my client for their own recruiting purposes as they do not currently have an ATS.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I don't like about the product at this point.

This is a great recruiting and applicant tracking tool, especially for an IC or small business who doesn't have the money and resources for a full-on 3rd party ATS.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

MightyRecruiter review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Definite MUST

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

MightyRecruiter guarantees you get the most out of your recruiting budget with easy access to job boards, customizable job templates for your ads, candidate management, and company branding, all within a simple platform. You can manage everything from job listings to the people you interview. Resume search, career landing page and widget, along with other perks

What do you dislike?

Site crash is non-occurring, website speed is fast. There could be some minor tweaks here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're starting online recruiting, MR will help you manage everything from posting to hire, setting up is quick and easy. If you're already an ATS user, MightyRecruiter will integrate their service into its platform so you can have the best of both worlds.

MightyRecruiter helps you centralize your online recruitment ventures, from job posting to candidate screening.

MightyRecruiter review by <span>Jim M.</span>
Jim M.
Validated Review

Easy to use and effective.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I can screen applicants. It's an easy process.

What do you dislike?

The site was very easy to use. There is nothing that I disliked about the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to anyone who wants to try a product out with a no risk environment. I was able to fill the positions needed. I think that so many recruiting sites want a lot of upfront money to use their service. With MightyRecruiter it's a no risk easy way to find out if this is truly a service that fits your companies need. I would recommend this to all of my friends and colleagues as a way to improve their screening, interviewing and hiring process.

I need seasonal help and they MightyRecruiter helped fill that need.

MightyRecruiter review by Internal Consultant in Construction
Internal Consultant in Construction

Easy and User Friendly

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the way the system is set up to source out candidates. The way that everything is broken up by job is great, and the whole system is very user friendly. I haven't used much of the app version, though. Desktop is easier to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the filters would all come in one email. For example, if I set a job ad up and want to filter out anyone 50 miles+ from the area, currently I get two emails - the actual application email and the auto-reject email. If I just had one email with mention of auto-reject within the same one that would be more helpful and less "baggage" in my inbox.

I really enjoy the job sourcing graphing and rate of popularity for the applications.

MightyRecruiter review by <span>Bre&#39;Anna C.</span>
Bre'Anna C.

Mighty Recruiter Yay or Nay

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that Might Recruiter is easy to navigate and posts to dozens of different job boards.I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the pickiness of some title for job ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you follow any tips they give you

Mighty Recruiter allows my company to expand out to multiple job boards for a inexpensive price.

Learning about MightyRecruiter?

* We monitor all MightyRecruiter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.