MightyRecruiter

MightyRecruiter provides hiring leaders and recruiters with a powerful, one-stop candidate sourcing solution. Post to multiple free and paid job boards, filter to find qualified candidates, and track candidates throughout the hiring process all from one convenient, centralized dashboard. With MightyRecruiter, finding the high-quality people you need to help your business thrive is faster, easier, and more cost-effective than ever before.

Work for MightyRecruiter?

Learning about MightyRecruiter?

MightyRecruiter Reviews

Ask MightyRecruiter a Question
Showing 29 MightyRecruiter reviews
MightyRecruiter review by Francy Haylen O.
Francy Haylen O.

"The most effective talent recruiter is called MightyRecruiter "

What do you like best?

I like it because it is easy to use, I can use it for the time required by the institution since I use the free platform, the team that uses it will not have problems to configure it since it is designed for any user with knowledge in talent human.

What do you dislike?

What I did not like about the tool is that I thought that the results to capture the human talent was immediate, and it takes a certain amount of time to offer these talents, but it does provide solutions. In addition to this, I could detect that the platform does not have API available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this wonderful tool because it will allow the working group to use it, recruit the right human talent, to perform the tasks required by your organization. You can follow the applicant, because it has made the recruitment of talents simple and successful, we have no complaints about the use of the platform, has been very useful, since it has an exclusive database of more than 18 million curriculum, which makes it almost impossible that you do not get what you want for your business.

Esta herramienta ha sido de gran ayuda para captar candidatos, con poco presupuesto puedo obtener el talento humano que requiere mi organización, con fácil acceso a las bolsas como a las plantillas de trabajo, Cabe destacar que la plataforama me ha sido de gran utilidad y que por tal razon "Soy un cliente de MightyRecruiter y recibí una tarjeta de regalo de Amazon por completar esta revisión".

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MightyRecruiter
MightyRecruiter review by Victor Bustillos G.
Victor Bustillos G.

"A free ATS system!?"

What do you like best?

Its so easy to use. So intuitive yet very powerful.

You get all the features you would expect from a premium prices ATS system..for free!. Such features as:

Job Posting and Distribution ,Candidate Management. Your own Career Site for your company. So not only you get great candidates but also elevate the status of your company as you get your own Career Site.

You can Rank your candidates, have performance reports on them and search among a huge database of resumes.

Add this up with an easy setup that takes minutes instead of hours or days with other vendors and you are left with very little not to like.

Im happy to say: “I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.”

What do you dislike?

A better onboarding experience that can take you by the hand. A simulator of sorts.

But im being extremely Harsh here as the setup is very user friendly as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a free ATS System that its more user friendly than high price alternatives in the sector, look no further.

Job offerings, Career site for my company, Assessment center and Resume Database

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

MightyRecruiter review by Raúl Gabirel G.
Raúl Gabirel G.

"The most practical, easy to use and totaly free ATS"

What do you like best?

I'm a mechanical engineer that am in the way of create my own business soon. I did invested time in searching pages for recruit people for my business and i'm happy to find MightyRecruiter. It's a page easy to use, it offers a great ATS totally free.. I like personally the possibility of order cualify and track the best candidates for the jobs what you need, manage and administer the personal as you prefer, It have a big datebase of resumes and for what I see it's still growing. It only take a few minutes to start to recruit to your employees quick and efficiently. One of the features what I like about the page too is the peculiarity of you have all what you need is there. In only one page you can manage everything. Posting jobs, evaluate the performance of the candidates and manage their references, tracking, it's everything very orgnized and I like it so much. "I am happy to say: I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review"

What do you dislike?

Regrettably the jobs posted in the page does not have the promotion what I had expected, I think that because of this some post may lose with the other ones. I would like to request to the moderators if they look that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have to say that this is my personal opinion and everything writed is based in my own experience. Well I have to say that this is an excelent page for recruit all you staff. It's simply, it's practical and I consider it easy to use, look all the funtions and the posibilities that offers and I guarantee you that you can get the team what you need. remenber you can evaluate everything relationated with the performance of your canditates and tracking later when you take a decision, wich, I consider that this is a great feature of the page. Higly recomended

Well I have to say that this page helped me so much, maybe I mentioned but I spend hours and hours searching a page like this and am not find it. now I have a team of people ready to work I have to say many thanks to MightyRecruiter

MightyRecruiter review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Free Resume Database "

What do you like best?

This site has a pop up that asks you to rate Might Recruiter immediately after creating an account. If they don't let you explore the site and work on it before asking for feedback their rating for themselves is inaccurate.

What do you dislike?

This site advertises they have a free resume database and job postings. So far no applicants have applied to jobs posted on this site. The "free" database is a trick. I called customer service because I created this account to use the database. The phone representative said yes it is "free" to search the database but no you can not get candidate's names or contact information without paying for it. Why would I search and read through the database if I can't email, message, call or even see the names of the candidates that submit their resumes to this site?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop false advertising it can lead to lawsuits.

Much rather continue to use Monster, Indeed, and Career Builder, yes these online recruiting giants are a bit pricey but at least they're upfront about their services and fees and don't have to trick you into giving them a dishonest rating or creating an account only to find out later it's free advertised services cost an arm and a leg.

The poor customer service rep I could tell by the apprehensive tone in his voice he probably gets many users calling to clarify that they must pay to use the free services.

MightyRecruiter review by Tamatha M.
Tamatha M.

"Awesome Recruiting System!"

What do you like best?

Love the fact that this is an all-inclusive system. You have everything you need in one spot. You don't have to use multiple tracking systems, you don't have to seek resumes elsewhere. It's just a great thing to stay organized/

What do you dislike?

We have had a few glitches using MightyRecruiter but nothing that our Rep didn't fix within a reasonable time. We choose to use our own ATS system using our own custom URL and that has its ups and downs. For instance, on one particular job board, they don't allow companies to use their own ATS link in the job posting thus resulting in it not getting posted on that job board. It's not a huge deal, just good to know that info and our Rep has no issues being upfront and honest with us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, post some jobs and see if it works for you. I bet you'll find the ease of it is just so doable you will want to use this in your recruiting journey.

We have been using MightyRecruiter for a few months now and have had successful hires. I consider this company trustworthy, very responsive to their customers and a great way to keep organized in the recruiting world. It's helped us seek resumes and even matches them up for us with our job postings, it's a beautiful thing.

This is an honest review based on my experience with MightyRecruiter and I have to disclose the following: “I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.” In no way does the gift card alter my review, it's just an incentive for writing my opinion and just another reason why MightyRecruiter is a great company, they not only offer Recruiting help but they go above and beyond for their customers with a simple reward for an honest review.

MightyRecruiter review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Love Mighty Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the easy to use platform that Mighty Recruiter provides as well as the templates. The process is quick and clear. I also enjoy being able to add my own sourced recruits to the ATS at no additional charge.

What do you dislike?

I would like the jobs posted to be promoted a bit more as I don';t feel that they gain too much traction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do extensive study of your dashboard and all the different whistles and bells before actively using Mighty Recruiter. I say this because there are a TON of different very useful aspects to the system and they all go hand in hand in recruiting a successful team with a solid and timely process.

Currently staying organized and on top of process with new recruits because of the use of Mighty Recruiter.

MightyRecruiter review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"MightyRecruiter makes Hiring a Breeze!"

What do you like best?

Its hard to get the best employees and business partners in today's world. Screening is a strenous job and MightyRecruter saves you the hard work. The platform boosts of may leads and the customer service is terrific. Even for a newbie for this account, you'll lost nothing cause they give free accounts.

What do you dislike?

Most likely your job vacancies will acquire may candidates, and the platform really motivates you to be as specific as possible as detailed as you can regarding the position, the job description and other screening information. your job post may greatly affect the quality of leads, so better be as detailed and specific.

Mighty recruiter helps in finding the right people in jobs for the company. This platform gives you a database that is efficient and free to top all of that!

MightyRecruiter review by Fran M.
Fran M.

"“I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.” "

What do you like best?

This is a website that serves to create and motivate others to look for jobs and postulate work options within the area where you live. Ideal for small businesses that want to attract potential employees with the best of capabilities.

What do you dislike?

You can only edit recruitment with the recommendation of the companies you are associated with. It does not allow you to link with social networks to expand the recruitment of people with the needs of the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is useful to capture useful profiles to the company that provide new and creative ideas.

Launch campaigns to attract new employees to renew the current payroll and fill vacancies. Based on the profiles that the company requires.

MightyRecruiter review by Brenda S. M.
Brenda S. M.

"Great ATS & Recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

I am an independent contractor/consultant and am helping a client with some recruiting.This has been a great tool for me to post jobs, track candidates, and keep organized. I even suggested it's use to my client for their own recruiting purposes as they do not currently have an ATS.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I don't like about the product at this point.

This is a great recruiting and applicant tracking tool, especially for an IC or small business who doesn't have the money and resources for a full-on 3rd party ATS.

"Definite MUST"

What do you like best?

MightyRecruiter guarantees you get the most out of your recruiting budget with easy access to job boards, customizable job templates for your ads, candidate management, and company branding, all within a simple platform. You can manage everything from job listings to the people you interview. Resume search, career landing page and widget, along with other perks

What do you dislike?

Site crash is non-occurring, website speed is fast. There could be some minor tweaks here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're starting online recruiting, MR will help you manage everything from posting to hire, setting up is quick and easy. If you're already an ATS user, MightyRecruiter will integrate their service into its platform so you can have the best of both worlds.

MightyRecruiter helps you centralize your online recruitment ventures, from job posting to candidate screening.

MightyRecruiter review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Easy to use and effective."

What do you like best?

I like that I can screen applicants. It's an easy process.

What do you dislike?

The site was very easy to use. There is nothing that I disliked about the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to anyone who wants to try a product out with a no risk environment. I was able to fill the positions needed. I think that so many recruiting sites want a lot of upfront money to use their service. With MightyRecruiter it's a no risk easy way to find out if this is truly a service that fits your companies need. I would recommend this to all of my friends and colleagues as a way to improve their screening, interviewing and hiring process.

I need seasonal help and they MightyRecruiter helped fill that need.

MightyRecruiter review by Internal Consultant in Construction
Internal Consultant in Construction

"Easy and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the way the system is set up to source out candidates. The way that everything is broken up by job is great, and the whole system is very user friendly. I haven't used much of the app version, though. Desktop is easier to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the filters would all come in one email. For example, if I set a job ad up and want to filter out anyone 50 miles+ from the area, currently I get two emails - the actual application email and the auto-reject email. If I just had one email with mention of auto-reject within the same one that would be more helpful and less "baggage" in my inbox.

I really enjoy the job sourcing graphing and rate of popularity for the applications.

MightyRecruiter review by Moses W.
Moses W.

"Great way to get employees."

What do you like best?

Easy to use,offers free plan to recruit, offers good templates making job posting easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, everything looks just great am looking to make more from the job posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great way to recruit and post your jobs.

Job posting, employee recruitment

MightyRecruiter review by Bre'Anna C.
Bre'Anna C.

"Mighty Recruiter Yay or Nay"

What do you like best?

I like that Might Recruiter is easy to navigate and posts to dozens of different job boards.I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the pickiness of some title for job ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you follow any tips they give you

Mighty Recruiter allows my company to expand out to multiple job boards for a inexpensive price.

MightyRecruiter review by User

"Great site to use"

What do you like best?

I love that they provide tool on how to market the job you’re offering. This makes is easy for people whom don’t have much experience in this make their job a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t really discovered anything that I didn’t like however, I just started up

But it seems to be going smoothly.

It lets me post to numerous job site with just one click. I don’t have to make profiles with dozens of websites, I can just visit here and it send it out.

MightyRecruiter review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Great platform for recruiting"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, gets your posting in front of a lot of job seekers, and makes the overall recruiting process much simpler.

What do you dislike?

The app can be a big slow at times. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to speed up performance.

We have found several great candidates quickly and efficiently. Also, the process of evaluating applicants and managing interview feedback was much simplified by Mighty's collaboration tools.

MightyRecruiter review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Light, Easy to Use, and Plenty of Good Features"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, very minimal effort to get a job posted online. They even offer job description templates that you can alter to your liking. Very agile.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more interview scheduling features, as well as perhaps some integrations to do things like create offer letters and do background checks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great solution if you are a bit inexperienced with recruiting and need to make some quick hires and reach a lot of potential candidates.

We needed to make some quick hires, and with MightyRecruiter we were able to post a job to various sites, and all the applications were housed in the system and ranked for us. Makes life easier for someone who isn't too much of an expert with hiring and recruiting.

MightyRecruiter review by Tanya B.
Tanya B.

"Great Product with Multiple Functions "

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place. You have a careers site, applicant tracking, employee referral, and job board postings. Product has great functionality and keeps evolving. I have used the product since March 2016.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product out. You will not be disappointed.

Being a small company, this product helps us recruit like a large company without the huge costs. There are many features that make recruiting more effective.

MightyRecruiter review by Roth R.
Roth R.

"Mighty Recruiter Has Been Our Most Reliable Recruiting Source"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ability to message my candidates directly through the mighty recruiter system.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I've disliked as of yet

Time & Efficiency, Recruiting in different regions and expanding our team throughout the United States Thanks to an amazing system.

MightyRecruiter review by John A.
John A.

"Awful, major functions on the site have been broken for days, no response on their side"

What do you like best?

I literally cannot think of anything. The entire site is unusable as an ATS; the Candidates page, which lists everyone who has applied for your job(s), has been completely broken for two days.

What do you dislike?

They have zero customer service. Every single company that uses their ATS has been unable to use it for more than 2 days, and they have not responded.

We were using it as an ATS. It is now completely unusable.

MightyRecruiter review by Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

"Easy to use and source candidates"

What do you like best?

Account was easy to setup and posting the job was a breeze!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike - system is very use friendly and applicant tracking is helpful.

This was a great free resource for our small business! We used it to source part time and full time employees for a warehouse position.

MightyRecruiter review by Bob Patrick O.
Bob Patrick O.

"Amazing software"

What do you like best?

What I like best is, it help developers, business and other online users to choose wisely the tool which can help them run this business

What do you dislike?

Currently I have no idea what may seems bad,

It helps chose the software that best means for your business

MightyRecruiter review by User in Internet

"Great lightweight recruiting and sourcing software."

What do you like best?

I love the resume database - it's updated frequently and I get candidates that I don't see in other places.

I also like that I can post my job to all the job boards in just one step - I don't have to log in to each one and post separately.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I also forgot to mention that they give you unlimited users so you can have everyone on your team using it without paying for additional licenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this lightweight ATS.

Recruiting faster and getting more qualified people.

MightyRecruiter review by Ian B.
Ian B.

"Best Recruiting Software Ever!"

What do you like best?

This is a free career site builder that will also post your jobs on various other job boards for free.

What do you dislike?

Not much customization on the emails sent to applicants.

We use them for recruiting and government compliance reporting.

"Was great site"

What do you like best?

I really liked the ATS intergration was very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Could have a better reporting feature with more stats.

It is helping me to hire good candidates.

MightyRecruiter review by Stu M.
Stu M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and how helpful staff is solving problems

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Mighty Recruiter

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend trying

Providing candidates to my clients....more placements

"Great Hiring Software"

What do you like best?

MightyRecruiter is a full featured, easy to use the product. I've followed along pretty closely for the past several months, and things keep getting better. It's really impressive to see them work through their roadmap and build out great new features.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note here, the product keeps getting better!

Candidate delivery, candidate management, resume database, career site. etc.

MightyRecruiter review by User in Computer Software

"I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review."

What do you like best?

It posts on around 29 + portals.It has well designed career pages.It has inbuilt Interview templates

What do you dislike?

It does not generate the best candidate.It is tough generating leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good product in decent price

I am an HR and I need

MightyRecruiter review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very affordable job board"

What do you like best?

It was user friendly, very affordable and has the ability to post to multiple job boards

What do you dislike?

We had to wait 24 hours for jobs to be posted and the number of resumes received was on the low side.

The cost

Learning about MightyRecruiter?

* We monitor all MightyRecruiter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.