MightyRecruiter

MightyRecruiter provides hiring leaders and recruiters with a powerful, one-stop candidate sourcing solution. Post to multiple free and paid job boards, filter to find qualified candidates, and track candidates throughout the hiring process all from one convenient, centralized dashboard. With MightyRecruiter, finding the high-quality people you need to help your business thrive is faster, easier, and more cost-effective than ever before.

Work for MightyRecruiter?

Showing 22 MightyRecruiter reviews
MightyRecruiter review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

Free Resume Database

What do you like best?

This site has a pop up that asks you to rate Might Recruiter immediately after creating an account. If they don't let you explore the site and work on it before asking for feedback their rating for themselves is inaccurate.

What do you dislike?

This site advertises they have a free resume database and job postings. So far no applicants have applied to jobs posted on this site. The "free" database is a trick. I called customer service because I created this account to use the database. The phone representative said yes it is "free" to search the database but no you can not get candidate's names or contact information without paying for it. Why would I search and read through the database if I can't email, message, call or even see the names of the candidates that submit their resumes to this site?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop false advertising it can lead to lawsuits.

Much rather continue to use Monster, Indeed, and Career Builder, yes these online recruiting giants are a bit pricey but at least they're upfront about their services and fees and don't have to trick you into giving them a dishonest rating or creating an account only to find out later it's free advertised services cost an arm and a leg.

The poor customer service rep I could tell by the apprehensive tone in his voice he probably gets many users calling to clarify that they must pay to use the free services.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MightyRecruiter
MightyRecruiter review by <span>Tamatha M.</span>
Tamatha M.

Awesome Recruiting System!

What do you like best?

Love the fact that this is an all-inclusive system. You have everything you need in one spot. You don't have to use multiple tracking systems, you don't have to seek resumes elsewhere. It's just a great thing to stay organized/

What do you dislike?

We have had a few glitches using MightyRecruiter but nothing that our Rep didn't fix within a reasonable time. We choose to use our own ATS system using our own custom URL and that has its ups and downs. For instance, on one particular job board, they don't allow companies to use their own ATS link in the job posting thus resulting in it not getting posted on that job board. It's not a huge deal, just good to know that info and our Rep has no issues being upfront and honest with us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, post some jobs and see if it works for you. I bet you'll find the ease of it is just so doable you will want to use this in your recruiting journey.

We have been using MightyRecruiter for a few months now and have had successful hires. I consider this company trustworthy, very responsive to their customers and a great way to keep organized in the recruiting world. It's helped us seek resumes and even matches them up for us with our job postings, it's a beautiful thing.

This is an honest review based on my experience with MightyRecruiter and I have to disclose the following: “I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.” In no way does the gift card alter my review, it's just an incentive for writing my opinion and just another reason why MightyRecruiter is a great company, they not only offer Recruiting help but they go above and beyond for their customers with a simple reward for an honest review.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

MightyRecruiter review by User in Financial Services

Love Mighty Recruiter

What do you like best?

I enjoy the easy to use platform that Mighty Recruiter provides as well as the templates. The process is quick and clear. I also enjoy being able to add my own sourced recruits to the ATS at no additional charge.

What do you dislike?

I would like the jobs posted to be promoted a bit more as I don';t feel that they gain too much traction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do extensive study of your dashboard and all the different whistles and bells before actively using Mighty Recruiter. I say this because there are a TON of different very useful aspects to the system and they all go hand in hand in recruiting a successful team with a solid and timely process.

Currently staying organized and on top of process with new recruits because of the use of Mighty Recruiter.

MightyRecruiter review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

MightyRecruiter makes Hiring a Breeze!

What do you like best?

Its hard to get the best employees and business partners in today's world. Screening is a strenous job and MightyRecruter saves you the hard work. The platform boosts of may leads and the customer service is terrific. Even for a newbie for this account, you'll lost nothing cause they give free accounts.

What do you dislike?

Most likely your job vacancies will acquire may candidates, and the platform really motivates you to be as specific as possible as detailed as you can regarding the position, the job description and other screening information. your job post may greatly affect the quality of leads, so better be as detailed and specific.

Mighty recruiter helps in finding the right people in jobs for the company. This platform gives you a database that is efficient and free to top all of that!

MightyRecruiter review by <span>Brenda S. M.</span>
Brenda S. M.

Great ATS & Recruiting tool

What do you like best?

I am an independent contractor/consultant and am helping a client with some recruiting.This has been a great tool for me to post jobs, track candidates, and keep organized. I even suggested it's use to my client for their own recruiting purposes as they do not currently have an ATS.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I don't like about the product at this point.

This is a great recruiting and applicant tracking tool, especially for an IC or small business who doesn't have the money and resources for a full-on 3rd party ATS.

MightyRecruiter review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Definite MUST

What do you like best?

MightyRecruiter guarantees you get the most out of your recruiting budget with easy access to job boards, customizable job templates for your ads, candidate management, and company branding, all within a simple platform. You can manage everything from job listings to the people you interview. Resume search, career landing page and widget, along with other perks

What do you dislike?

Site crash is non-occurring, website speed is fast. There could be some minor tweaks here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're starting online recruiting, MR will help you manage everything from posting to hire, setting up is quick and easy. If you're already an ATS user, MightyRecruiter will integrate their service into its platform so you can have the best of both worlds.

MightyRecruiter helps you centralize your online recruitment ventures, from job posting to candidate screening.

Learning about MightyRecruiter?

* We monitor all MightyRecruiter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.