MightySignal

5.0

MightySignal is a mobile app intelligence that provides up to date and accurate data on which SDKs iOS and Android apps are using.

Work for MightySignal?

Learning about MightySignal?

MightySignal Reviews

Ask MightySignal a Question
Showing 6 MightySignal reviews
MightySignal review by Brooke L.
Brooke L.

"Excellent product, fantastic team"

What do you like best?

The SDK identification and Explore features are particularly helpful, and I can't say enough about the level of support we've received from their team. It truly feels like a partnership.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note here - there's one data point that would be helpful, but they're already working on integrating it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool.

MightySignal provides us with high quality app and publisher data, allowing us to better understand our target accounts and identify new ones.

We've found the data to be more accurate than what's available from others, and our experience working with their team has been fantastic. We love how they're continually asking for feedback and improving the tool. The service consistently gets better and better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MightySignal
MightySignal review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The Best SDK Scanner on the Market (For a variety of reasons)"

What do you like best?

Live Scan , Facebook Ad intelligence, Live timeline - I follow over 50 SDK's currently and see which apps ad which SDK on a daily basis, real-time accuracy, Chrome Extension, MAU charts, Explore Feature, build solid reports on boolean logic,

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, we asked for internationalization and it was added within a month. I think many companies try to differentiate on their App Store Chart capabilities. The reality is that ASO is free on app annie and others, I even like Apple Store and Google Play charts for seeing which apps are hot in terms of the app rankings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You want SDK intelligence, nothing else on the market compares.

I uses MightySignal tool before every meeting I have, and before every email I send. We want to see which apps use different SDK's, and which of them are spending money on advertising or other analytics solutions specifically. I'm aware of other tools that do this (Apptopia, Mixrank) These tools are a joke compared to MightySignal. Why would I want to see what SDK's an app had 2 years ago when I can live scan them and see what's in there right now? I love that you can see a timeline, I love to reach out to apps who have added a specific SDK week to week, it tells me which apps are being invested in :) Slow SDK data leaves so much money on the table, with MightySignal all of that money is mine and I learn about these things first.

We want to see "signals" that tell us a certain app may have budget for other tools, they must have budget for ours. This tool helps guide my sales meetings, helps guide my prospecting and outreach with quick reliable SDK data that I can trust when reaching out to high level executives. CEO's don't want to read the same SDR email over and over again, they want to see someone who really understands their business challenges, MightySignal helps you do that. If I know someone uses a competitor or a partner SDK, it's a game changer. The chrome extension is gold as well for efficiency.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

MightySignal review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great people building a great product"

What do you like best?

MightySignal's product and customer service are superb. It's refreshing to see a company that keeps on working on their product and searching for feedback from their partners.

What do you dislike?

I was missing a certain feature but they took the feedback and are currently developing it.

As a leading Adtech company, it's important for us to know which companies are using certain SDKs and it helps us to seize various sales and business development opportunities at the right moment while the leads are relevant. Having the intel a couple of clicks away is extremely valuable to our business and MightySignal allows us to stay up to date with all the changes. Their team is great all around and we are happy to be their partner.

MightySignal review by User in Computer Software

"Trustworthy data with user friendly interface"

What do you like best?

Being able to query quickly and easily through the explore feature. The timeline feature is very useful for alerting the field as well.

What do you dislike?

There's still lots of room for improvement. Wish the team could move fast but understandable they have lots of customers to serve as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and try other products as well to test accuracy. We did an RFP and asked for trial use for a few weeks. During that time, we ran analysis on apps that we were confident had certain SDKs. Some other vendors turned out to be blowing smoke and making up data / accuracy.

Tracking our customers, potential sales, and competitors. Doing strategic analysis on markets and potential markets. Trending growth on different companies.

MightySignal review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"MightySignal: a MUST have if you are in mobile apps"

What do you like best?

If you own a mobile app or are in the mobile app ecosystem, MightySignal is a MUST HAVE. Great source of intelligence about trends, and latest technologies.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They are getting better and better every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service! Great team!

Competitive intelligences, Sales tools to go into an account prepared, latest trends and whats hot

MightySignal review by Sati L.
Sati L.

"Must have and awesome tool if you are in apps world"

What do you like best?

I like the best that you need to have just one tool to check all the necessary info for hunting.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can list here, just would be great to see in addition if an app has Ad spend somewhere else except Facebook

You can estimate a business impact of a deal that allows you to focus only on the things with 80% probability will give you performance.

Learning about MightySignal?

* We monitor all MightySignal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.