Mikogo

Mikogo is a free screen sharing solution with built-in VoIP for online meetings, web presentations, web conferencing and sales demos.

Work for Mikogo?
Callbridge 2x

Learning about Mikogo?

Mikogo Reviews

Ask Mikogo a Question
Showing 5 Mikogo reviews
Mikogo review by <span>Nathaniel L.</span>
Nathaniel L.

Great software. A+ for Remote Support, Sales Demos (to +20 customers at the same time). No install!

What do you like best?

First no install. Second easy to use for secure network environments. Ease of use to great. Pass control from customer to you with ease. Great to use with customers that have very little computer understanding. You can show them almost anything and how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Some time there is a little lag but expected in a non-install web biased system. AKA Lag happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you have clueless persons in remote places.

Good to support especially clueless end users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mikogo
Mikogo review by <span>Swetha P.</span>
Swetha P.

Quicker & Handy Software

What do you like best?

It is very quick and I can use it to connect to my clients instantly. The good part is I can ask my client to connect to my system with just a few clicks and none of client has experienced any trouble. It was always easy. Heard about the new scheduler and recording features. Yet to try it though.

What do you dislike?

As of now, none. But I never knew about the new features. Got to know about it when I happened to visit Mikogo website. I am not sure whether I received any mail about it. But would be great if I am notified about the new features as and when it releases.

Mainly connecting my clients. I am able to connect my clients at anytime without much of wait.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

Mikogo review by <span>Jenya Rose, EA, T.</span>
Jenya Rose, EA, T.

Easiest Online Conferencing Software!

What do you like best?

I love Mikogo. My business is mostly virtual. Since I started using it my clients are thrilled that they can review their tax returns, seeing what I see, instead of just over the phone. I've also conducted financial meetings and walked clients through proposals. There are too many great infographics these days to miss out on your client seeing what you want to show them. But my favorite thing is that it's so easy! My clients don't have to install anything, just press "Run" and we're good to go.

I also do VOIP conference calls with colleagues. We can look at various people's screens so that's very helpful. My business couldn't live without Mikogo!

What do you dislike?

No downside whatsoever! Now that you can record with the audio it's magic!

It has solved the problem of not connecting with my virtual clients as much as I do with my live clients. Some local people have gone virtual just because it's so convenient.

Mikogo review by <span>Derek R.</span>
Derek R.

I use Mikogo for remote screen sharing and collaboration

What do you like best?

It works. Our remotely distributed team uses Skype for video conferencing. Skype's screen sharing didn't work for everybody. Mikogo does. It's clean, simple, and reliable. The pointer is handy too.

What do you dislike?

Just started using this software. Don't have any complaints yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth trying to see if it meets you needs. They have a free trial.

Screen sharing for demos, debugging, and collaboration among remote employees.

Mikogo review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

Works well for screensharing

What do you like best?

1) Ease of Screensharing with multiple people

2) UI is not clunky and easy to use

3) Annotation during screen sharing

What do you dislike?

1) Audio voice quality is not great (echo issues)

2) Inviting others to for screen sharing is not clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the audio quality is bad, try using skype in parallel.

We have multiple teams across different locations. We use screen sharing in Mikogo for our meetings. It's really useful while debugging with a peer.

Learning about Mikogo?

* We monitor all Mikogo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.