Millennium

Millennium Salon and Spa Softwares proven and trusted platform provides the reports, control, uniformity, security and most importantly, the support you need to simplify and manage all of your locations.

Work for Millennium?

Learning about Millennium?

Millennium Reviews

Ask Millennium a Question
Showing 26 Millennium reviews
Millennium review by <span>Amanda M.</span>
Amanda M.

Really great but still needs improvement

What do you like best?

I love that multiple users can access their schedules through the iPhone app, see sales on services and products, and block out time. I also love the numerous number of reports that can be ran for each user, and that we can ring up clients through the software as opposed to a separate terminal.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the MilleniumGo app is not available for Android, that the name of each user can not be displayed on credit card receipts, and that schedules can not be opened up from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you highly consider it

Productivity is higher with all the reports i can run!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Millennium
Millennium review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

It is a comprehensive product for salon management

What do you like best?

The inventory management on millennium is fantastic, we need a flexible system as we are not a conventional salon, and millennium allows us to sell, book and order for a diversity of situations and business lines. The services we can add and customization of service providers times is a fantastic attribute and one we frequently use

What do you dislike?

The architecture of the system is old. We really want a web based system, and anything on the market or the new millennium online software is not powerful enough for a salon our size and as such we have had to hack together several 3rd party solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a big salon it is probably your only choice, if you are small/ simple go with Meevo

To have a diversity of business lines that can be named in one software solution.

What Other Retail solution do you use?

Millennium review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

This system does it all! Easy to use, yet very complex!

What do you like best?

I enjoyed how advanced this system was. It was a lot to learn at first but Millennium provides customer service to assist you with learning. This system does it all. It's easy to schedule appointments, set up taning beds/services and sell retail.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a specific feature I disliked. The hardest part in switching to this system was learning all of its nooks and crannies. If you aren't technologically advanced it can be confusing but it is more useful to train someone that will primarily be using Millenium and can train other people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their customer service. It's a great system, let me them help you get used to it. Once you get start to understand all of its capabilities, you'll won't be disappointed.

Millenium provided far more reports than our old system. It seemed to have a lot less glitches and worked smoothly. We used MIllenium to schedule appointments for services, track stats and sell merchandise.

Millennium review by <span>Robyn F.</span>
Robyn F.

Wax Center World

What do you like best?

It’s super easy to use!! It’s self explanatory.....it definitely aids in keeping things in order for our center!!

What do you dislike?

Lately, the software has been out of date and crashing. I love the program, it just needs some serious updating!

It’s makes it super easy to book and change reservations. It also makes for an easier and more smooth guest experience!

Millennium review by <span>Caitlin T.</span>
Caitlin T.

Worked very well for managing appointments

What do you like best?

This program was very helpful for managing appointments four our stylist, and keeping personal information private. Especially beneficial since we stored credit card information with the system.

What do you dislike?

navigating and learning the system in the beginning was difficult, but the support and training that millennium offered was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it, especially if you are switching from another system because the technical support and training is very helpful

We used this program to schedule appointments for our stylist and for them to keep information about their clients.

Millennium review by User in Retail
User in Retail

Millenium

What do you like best?

Millenium is a great program in the organizational aspect. I like how it keeps appointments organized and is fairly easy to read the appointment book

What do you dislike?

There are so many things to learn and so many different ways you can do one thing. It is a very complicated system and takes forever to learn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use training version and practice a lot because it is easy to make mistakes

I am not solving problems with Millenium. I’m just using it to book appointments and ring up clients

Learning about Millennium?

* We monitor all Millennium reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.