Mindflash

Mindflash is a employee, customer and partner online training platform used by Apple, Uber, Kellogg's, Dyson and over 1,000 other companies.

Work for Mindflash?

Showing 34 Mindflash reviews
Mindflash review by <span>Reut A.</span>
Reut A.

Pretty easy to use

What do you like best?

My company uses Minflash for our trainings, it's really easy to use regardless of how tech savvy you may or may not be. You upload a document, employess scroll through it using arrows to read it. It has the option of adding quizzes. When you reach the last page you receive a certificate of completion. I like the fact that it saved your previous completed courses, so you can go back and review info or just go back to print the certificate if for some reason you need it several years down the line.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when my employer uploads a long document and it doesn't break it up into sections. You end up having to read 300 pages on one page, the minute you scroll through to the next page you hit the certificate page. Also, when scrolling down a long document that was uploaded as one page sometimes it will freeze or jump back up to the top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Useful both to employee and employer. I recommend putting in a bit of work before uploading the document to break it up into portions, it uses the tool more effectively this way and makes it more user friendly.

It is an efficient way to verify that employees are really completing their trainings. It sends email updates to the employer when a person completes the training, so we both end up having a record of it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mindflash
Mindflash review by <span>Jennifer B.</span>
Jennifer B.

Training Coordinator / LMS Administrator

What do you like best?

It is a very intuitive system. I like the ease in which I can create course content, assign, assess, track, and report training assignments.

What do you dislike?

Currently having to flip between browsers (IE11 vs. Mozilla v 54.) for content creation functionality versus viewing Training History. I believe this will be fixed on the next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a Trail version to ensure the system has the functionalities you require. Also assigning a proficient administrator with a background in technical writing and document control is a plus when managing content within the system.

The ability to remote onboard new hires which realizes a cost savings for our company.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Mindflash review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

Intuitive

What do you like best?

I like the concept of the training being intuitive for any user. I was trained on this about a year before I got around to utilizing it directly myself. I didn't have too many notes on it but I was able to work my way through it. A few trial and errors, but nothing that could not be fixed. The features are easy to use in that a user can easily replace slides w/o messing with the rest of the presentation.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered anything that I'm not a fan of. Everything seems fairly simple to use and the only 'issue' was originally with my rights to creating certain courses. With the help of a coworker who acts as the main admin, she was able to help resolve this quickly.

I'm utilizing the program to train my new hires. We have a group of new hires that we have nearly weekly to which I don't have time to conduct personal calls each time. The program allows me to create the orientation and ensure they are not "skipping" over things by popping in interactive pieces.

Mindflash review by <span>David R.</span>
David R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Mindflash is a great product. Easy to use.

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of managing multiple employees. With their newer interface, it's become some simple to enter a quick search and update progress of an employee.

A close second, is their support. Every time I've had a question, I've been able to call or email and get a response that makes sense.

What do you dislike?

On the mid tier plan, I have 1 custom field, and the top tier plan has 10. If I could change anything, I would like 2 - 5 custom fields for bulk reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mindflash is a solid product. It's basically like having a structured Youtube video, but the capabilities of series, quiz's, reporting, and much more. Upload your video,

Our product is fairly complex. Since there are a bunch of agents throughout the United States and EU, it's a simple way to distribute knowledge to our partners. It helps eliminate the traditional "fly someone somewhere " to a class room for training

Mindflash review by <span>Rebecca L.</span>
Rebecca L.

My best partner relationship

What do you like best?

The interfaces are intuitive, it's easy to use, and if I have a problem or question the support team is responsive and helpful. As a tool, it allows me to be more efficient and productive in my business and my clients are delighted with the quick turnarounds I can provide.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Over the years I have found little features I'd like to see added or improved ... and they have all been implemented. They listen to their users and respond to suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial, experiment with the features. If you have questions, their support is the best. If you decide to use Mindflash, it's an easy cost justification to make for your finance people. A training program built out on Mindflash can make you look good!

I've developed nearly 200 online courses for clients, enabling them to deliver online training quickly and save money. They no longer have to send trainers all over the world to bring their sales force up to speed on new products or releases. I rework sales presentations and use the Mindflash platform to add handouts, narrations, and quizzes - transforming material the clients already have into useful online training. Mindflash has been the single most beneficial relationship in developing my business.

Mindflash review by <span>Ken T.</span>
Ken T.

Mindflash: Best in show!

What do you like best?

It's easy to use both from content creation and uploading your courses as well as customer-facing interface. Navigation is a breeze and Mindflash is continually improving on their product. During the rare occasions that there is a problem, their customer support is prompt, friendly and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There could be some improvements with advanced reports and when needing to tasks where you need to choose multiple users or products. I would really like to see a live environment where our customers could log in and take a virtual class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to distribute eLearning, Mindflash can solve this problem. You are also able to link with Shopify which allows you to monetize your courseware as well. Customer support is some of the best I've experienced and they can answer your questions quickly.

We are able to train our customers virtually, 24/7. Because we have customers in various time zones, Mindflash allows us to get our training out to them regardless of where they are in the world. We have started using the Live tool for registration for our virtual classrooms. Linking this with Shopify is allow us to monetize our instructor-led classes.

Learning about Mindflash?

* We monitor all Mindflash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.