Mindflash

Mindflash is a employee, customer and partner online training platform used by Apple, Uber, Kellogg's, Dyson and over 1,000 other companies.

Work for Mindflash?

Learning about Mindflash?

Mindflash Reviews

Ask Mindflash a Question
Showing 52 Mindflash reviews
Mindflash review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Mindflash - Perfect for your Training needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of use.

This system is plug and play. It doesn't require IT support or complicated integrations but it delivers the same results if not better than some of the highest priced LMS's.

What do you dislike?

The system is getting more intuitive, and Mindflash is upgrading their platform, which has caused some unusual delays and messages when students / trainees are viewing self-paced content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the system - it has everything you need.

This system was originally set up to help solve for our compliance training needs for internal and external audits, but it proved to be even more useful to our organization.

We have created and launched a flexible new hire training program complete with assessments and self-paced tutorials. This has improved the on-boarding process for the employees and helped the trainers maintain scoring and analytics for the curriculum.

We have used this system to engage employees across our organization and in some cases we have even used it to train our customers

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mindflash
Mindflash review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Glitchy but User-Friendly (It's a Conundrum)"

What do you like best?

I came into the training world without a lot of formalized experience -- I had never used an LMS. Mindflash is very user friendly and easy to learn. You don't need to be an expert to use it.

What do you dislike?

Every since the 12/2018 "upgrade," we have been running into a ton of issues. We're hoping they're temporary, but they have caused a lot of frustrations for us users and our trainees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Mindflash is a great tool for anyone who needs to get the job done and get it done fast and easy. If you are into a lot of bells and whistles, it doesn't have them. But what it does offer is an easy to use platform to share learning, proctor quizzes, and track progress of employees. They seem to be open to suggestions as to ways to improve their system and try very hard to correct issues - when they can.

Mindflash is our delivery and tracking system for both required and optional training courses. The reporting has improved and we can easily track where our trainees are within a course.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Mindflash review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Good potential"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for the end user, and it is visually appealing. The new course tool updates are nice as well.

What do you dislike?

-Major complaint is that deadlines don't automatically extend when a course is updated

-No ability to make soft deadlines - if users login too late they can't complete the training, which makes no sense...Litmos reminds them of the deadline, but they can still complete it - why does Mindflash lock them out? It should be a setting we can modify. It takes a lot of admin time to regularly review and update deadlines for a large organization with many many users and courses.

-The recent update caused a lot of disorganization in our courses that was unexpected, and it's not easy to see what users have completed a particular module if it's a part of multiple courses - very frustrating

-No ability to assign courses based on user groups (that I'm aware of). Say, when a new staff member is added to a particular user group, you can't have certain courses autoassigned, like with Litmos - you have to painstakingly add every course to each user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully consider what your administrative expectations and needs are before deciding on the system.

Facilitiates reporting to our partners on required training

Mindflash review by Mallori B.
Mallori B.

"Mindflash for Training"

What do you like best?

That we can be flexible in what we produce and distribute to our employees. We have used Mindflash to satisfy requirements for employees having read something because the system tracks whether they have completed a course, and I love being able to look back at archive data.

What do you dislike?

The new Module vs. Course groupings. I liked being able to just send out a course as a singular item, while still being able to group it in a series with other courses. Now you have to have a Module and then add that module to a course to be able to use it. I would also like to be able to see the training status / progress in the Module area as well as the Course area as we could with the Course vs. Series set-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all the options available in each pricing tier. Not every access level may have the functionality that you need.

We issue the majority of our Safety training through Mindflash, as well as HR and system training. Being able to incorporate quizzes, and getting the certificates of completion have allowed us to become compliant with customer requirements through safety sites, and record other initiatives much easier than ever before.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Relatively Straightforward Platform for Internal & External Training Materials "

What do you like best?

Mindflash was an easy software to learn, there are relatively very few bugs that hinder our ability (or clients ability) to access the platform, and we've been able to significantly reduce our workload and expand more quickly.

What do you dislike?

I'm not the biggest fan of the most recent updates because it makes things a little bit messy for some of our team members to sort through (i.e. our originally 6 series (now called courses) are all mixed up with the individual segments so it takes more manual effort to sort through everything. I also find it a little frustrating that there isn't a way to easily include survey results on the data we export and/or with the salesforce integration. I had absolutely wonderful CSM experiences in the beginning but we've since been transition our third time in two years and haven't been as happy with the most recent go round and the lack of transition of our needs/background/asks from the old team to the new and lack of preparation by the team for our call. Hoping things get better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did an extensive review of other products two years ago on the Market and Mindflash was absolutely the best. I'm a little worried about the direction that it is going given most recent product updates and upheavals in our account management team. However, at the end of the day the product does allow us to achieve our goals so I'm willing to overlook these things at the moment.

We've been able to significantly reduce time spent in onboarding and also build out/launch a certification program that helps drive new business and make our current customers better on our platform.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"An Easy Training Platform to Create and Distribute Online Training "

What do you like best?

The ability to create trainings outside of Mindflash and upload to be distributed to trainees. Also the ability to house our complete training library.

Features that I enjoy but do not utilize enough is the ability to use content from websites such as youtube.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is lacking especially on the trainee level. We are unable to track what scores people earned on previous retakes. We also can view a log of activity of a trainee such as when was their last logon on and what did they accomplish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Mindflash helped our company to have a training program that is scale-able and gives us the ability to grow without training limitations. It also has helped us to ensure that we are in compliance with all laws and regulations in our field.

Mindflash review by Reut A.
Reut A.

"Pretty easy to use"

What do you like best?

My company uses Minflash for our trainings, it's really easy to use regardless of how tech savvy you may or may not be. You upload a document, employess scroll through it using arrows to read it. It has the option of adding quizzes. When you reach the last page you receive a certificate of completion. I like the fact that it saved your previous completed courses, so you can go back and review info or just go back to print the certificate if for some reason you need it several years down the line.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when my employer uploads a long document and it doesn't break it up into sections. You end up having to read 300 pages on one page, the minute you scroll through to the next page you hit the certificate page. Also, when scrolling down a long document that was uploaded as one page sometimes it will freeze or jump back up to the top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Useful both to employee and employer. I recommend putting in a bit of work before uploading the document to break it up into portions, it uses the tool more effectively this way and makes it more user friendly.

It is an efficient way to verify that employees are really completing their trainings. It sends email updates to the employer when a person completes the training, so we both end up having a record of it.

Mindflash review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Training Coordinator / LMS Administrator"

What do you like best?

It is a very intuitive system. I like the ease in which I can create course content, assign, assess, track, and report training assignments.

What do you dislike?

Currently having to flip between browsers (IE11 vs. Mozilla v 54.) for content creation functionality versus viewing Training History. I believe this will be fixed on the next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a Trail version to ensure the system has the functionalities you require. Also assigning a proficient administrator with a background in technical writing and document control is a plus when managing content within the system.

The ability to remote onboard new hires which realizes a cost savings for our company.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like the concept of the training being intuitive for any user. I was trained on this about a year before I got around to utilizing it directly myself. I didn't have too many notes on it but I was able to work my way through it. A few trial and errors, but nothing that could not be fixed. The features are easy to use in that a user can easily replace slides w/o messing with the rest of the presentation.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered anything that I'm not a fan of. Everything seems fairly simple to use and the only 'issue' was originally with my rights to creating certain courses. With the help of a coworker who acts as the main admin, she was able to help resolve this quickly.

I'm utilizing the program to train my new hires. We have a group of new hires that we have nearly weekly to which I don't have time to conduct personal calls each time. The program allows me to create the orientation and ensure they are not "skipping" over things by popping in interactive pieces.

Mindflash review by David R.
David R.

"Mindflash is a great product. Easy to use."

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of managing multiple employees. With their newer interface, it's become some simple to enter a quick search and update progress of an employee.

A close second, is their support. Every time I've had a question, I've been able to call or email and get a response that makes sense.

What do you dislike?

On the mid tier plan, I have 1 custom field, and the top tier plan has 10. If I could change anything, I would like 2 - 5 custom fields for bulk reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mindflash is a solid product. It's basically like having a structured Youtube video, but the capabilities of series, quiz's, reporting, and much more. Upload your video,

Our product is fairly complex. Since there are a bunch of agents throughout the United States and EU, it's a simple way to distribute knowledge to our partners. It helps eliminate the traditional "fly someone somewhere " to a class room for training

Mindflash review by Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

"My best partner relationship"

What do you like best?

The interfaces are intuitive, it's easy to use, and if I have a problem or question the support team is responsive and helpful. As a tool, it allows me to be more efficient and productive in my business and my clients are delighted with the quick turnarounds I can provide.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Over the years I have found little features I'd like to see added or improved ... and they have all been implemented. They listen to their users and respond to suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial, experiment with the features. If you have questions, their support is the best. If you decide to use Mindflash, it's an easy cost justification to make for your finance people. A training program built out on Mindflash can make you look good!

I've developed nearly 200 online courses for clients, enabling them to deliver online training quickly and save money. They no longer have to send trainers all over the world to bring their sales force up to speed on new products or releases. I rework sales presentations and use the Mindflash platform to add handouts, narrations, and quizzes - transforming material the clients already have into useful online training. Mindflash has been the single most beneficial relationship in developing my business.

Mindflash review by Ken T.
Ken T.

"Mindflash: Best in show!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use both from content creation and uploading your courses as well as customer-facing interface. Navigation is a breeze and Mindflash is continually improving on their product. During the rare occasions that there is a problem, their customer support is prompt, friendly and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There could be some improvements with advanced reports and when needing to tasks where you need to choose multiple users or products. I would really like to see a live environment where our customers could log in and take a virtual class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to distribute eLearning, Mindflash can solve this problem. You are also able to link with Shopify which allows you to monetize your courseware as well. Customer support is some of the best I've experienced and they can answer your questions quickly.

We are able to train our customers virtually, 24/7. Because we have customers in various time zones, Mindflash allows us to get our training out to them regardless of where they are in the world. We have started using the Live tool for registration for our virtual classrooms. Linking this with Shopify is allow us to monetize our instructor-led classes.

Mindflash review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Mindflash has changed our training lives!"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy and intuitive UI. Great support and partnership.

What do you dislike?

New development is slow to roll out. Their reporting has been problematic, but they are developing new reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to them and follow their Best Practices. They can guide you in the right direction and provide great support.

Mindflash has allowed us to scale our training content and provide tracking/accountability for our users.

Mindflash review by Administrator

"Constantly improving product with great customer support"

What do you like best?

My favourite thing about MindFlash is the relationship the employees build with us as customers, and the readiness to help when there's trouble. Also, the ability to export stats has proved very useful for our own customers.

What do you dislike?

I think the video feature could be improved with things like smoother mobile version, downloadable, speed change, etc

Mindflash allows us to teach our customers and partners how to use our tool and get the most of it in their own business.

Mindflash review by Julia C.
Julia C.

"Mindflash is great for training"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create training opportunities and send them out to my team around the country instantly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were more guidance on how to set up a class - adding audio and changing quiz options can be confusing.

Training needs when our employees aren't in one location. Making sure everyone has the same initial education about our business.

Mindflash review by Andy Y.
Andy Y.

"Great LMS system for any company!"

What do you like best?

Mindlfash delivers a simple use training platform for all roles

What do you dislike?

Mindflash could improve on the API capabilities and more customization options on the premium tier

A training platform for the entire firm

Mindflash review by Gregory A.
Gregory A.

"Mindflash online training works well for us"

What do you like best?

As a nonprofit medical laser training organization, mindflash has evolved into our primary vehicle for training worldwide. It works. It's easy for us to understand and manage, and doesn't require us to buy nor learn complicated software to post our training programs. Even so though it allows us to embed our own audios and videos in these training programs, plus provide active links for more in-depth information for those who choose.

What do you dislike?

Our "hassle factor" with mindflash isn't so much because of mindflash itself, it's some of our users who don't read our simple directions just to log in and start. Besides that obvious issue, there is a problem in our health care markets because many of our students login from hospitals, and many of the hospital I.T. departments block both the emails and online access to mindflash for their own internal security purposes. We generally have them access the programs from home then.

Our primary nonprofit business is medical laser training. Historically this has all been done through regional seminars where people drive or fly in for a couple days or more for training. We used to cover 20 cities several times per year with these seminars. Now we do only 2 or 3 cities multiple times for the live seminars, and the rest has been taken up by the mindflash online training. It's also expanded availability of our training worldwide which now makes up a significant share of our training. The elimination of travel for both our own staff and for students obviously saves lots of money. We still do provide inhouse training at medical offices and hospitals where you need more than just online training, but we still use the mindflash online courses to prepare these sites for our arrival and it saves time when we do go in - typically saving an entire day onsite.

Mindflash review by Hillary M.
Hillary M.

"Simple and Effective "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and intuitive features are great - very easy to teach other training professionals (and even non-professionals) how to get around.

What do you dislike?

Large file upload timeouts are frustrating. Some reporting functionality (such as quiz question-level reporting) is not easy to find.

Confirmations and checklists - we have lots of things we need our trainees to attest to (Yes, I agree or Yes, I've done this thing you've asked me to do). Right now, we rig quizzes to suit this need, but it would be neat to see this type of functionality as perhaps an alternate quiz type.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"A robust LMS that doesn't break the bank"

What do you like best?

Competitive pricing, easy course creation, simple to distribute

What do you dislike?

Lack of critical functionality, missing question bank for creating final exams, not sure this was built with in-house training in mind, no custom reporting features, quizzes have limited formats, can't export quizzes or quiz questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you'll use it. If you're onboarding large numbers of employees, this may not be the best system. But if you want to create courses quickly and easily on a short learning curve, Mindflash is great. It's got a nice UI, though catalogs and series can be confusing to learners at first. There isn't much of a tutorial for new users, so I wouldn't recommend it if you're only using it for external courses.

Reduced time to create courses & more professional look/feel, but no significant benefits to the company besides training team efficiency when we moved from our previous LMS.

Mindflash review by Sandra M.
Sandra M.

"Excellence of Mindflash"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use, but versatile program for training.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints regarding this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this product many times to others who are looking for a training platform.

We have used this program to provide online training to our staff and our volunteers for many years. It can easily be learned by individuals who have little experience in designing online training experiences. This program allows us to meet the training requirements for all volunteers who are not available during scheduled trainings or who live a great distance from our training center.

Mindflash review by Britney K.
Britney K.

"Easy for Training"

What do you like best?

We use this website for training at our gym and it's very easy to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything is laid out in order to navigate and doesn't let you skip any training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for training purposes.

Training for our business, how to teach better classes.

Mindflash review by Jaren L.
Jaren L.

"Training for the masses done easily."

What do you like best?

Great way to get training out to a mass amount of people.

What do you dislike?

Slightly disorganized dashboard but it can be filtered to easily find what you want if you have a lot of courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a pretty technical guy and figure things out myself most of the time. I would just say to have your courses outlined and spend some time writing out your trainings so they include the great features of questions so you can gauge the user's knowledge of what you are trying to convey.

Onborading training. All employees get the same info.

Mindflash review by Administrator

"Awesome way to document all training records!"

What do you like best?

ease to create new modules and courses, and the tracking of training status for individual users. Also the generation of reports

What do you dislike?

being able to add records of other training done external to mindflash can be difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way for record keeping for company training

great for compliance, and the report generation helps demonstrate that

Mindflash review by Administrator

"Great Platform for training, on-boarding, certifications and more!"

What do you like best?

Mindflash had a very intuitive and accessible backend that streamlined the course creation process. It was very easy to go into finished courses and adjust anything that needed to be updated. This lead to essentially having living courses that could be continuously adjusted instead of creating new courses from scratch.

What do you dislike?

There is probably room for the system to ingest more types of files.

Mindflash is utilized mostly as an on-boarding and training tool that allows us to see results and metrics on the backend that would be impossible to gather otherwise.

"Excellent PD plaform"

What do you like best?

Mindflash allows us to provide the same training to employees who are at multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

I need to learn more to make the trainings more interactive.

We have 200 staff spread over 8 counties and almost 30 sites. This platforms allows us to share required information in a quick and direct way.

Mindflash review by Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

"Mindflash allowed us to reach clients we'd never be able to train without the technology "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Mindflash is it's a real people-pleaser. Trainees love the technology and are constantly requesting more trainee spots for their team. It makes their lives easier and we're able to reach clients globally.

What do you dislike?

The password requirements are tough for some trainees to handle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to create a course. The technology is easy to learn and intuitive for the most part.

We are training clients who never would have been trained in person or would have read a manual.

Mindflash review by Administrator

"Decent accessibility with good interaction"

What do you like best?

how accessible it is and how easy it is to sign users up for all of the training modules that we created

What do you dislike?

how some browsers nix the sound to the training modules

training! We are able to get training out without tying up resources from our team

Mindflash review by Ken W.
Ken W.

"OK to use, but its not quick to load"

What do you like best?

Ability to send out to staff necessary trainings and policies for review and acknowledgment. Ability to track who completed trainings and policy reviews

What do you dislike?

Loading documents, trainings and setup can be slow. Alot of hoops to jump through

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mastering how to upload

Employee acknowledgment of trainings and policies

Mindflash review by Marlon C.
Marlon C.

"Easy testing fast and simple"

What do you like best?

The set-up of the program is pretty easy and simple and doesn't ask too many text questions

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I used it to take tests and i hsve no complaints

Certificate benefits

Mindflash review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Good online course management"

What do you like best?

Courses are easy to upload and maintain. Interface for users is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

The reporting options, while improved, are not as useful or effective as they could or should be. Many of the reporting options are designed by database developers and are not useful to a user. They should be designed from a user standpoint.

Sometimes it is difficult to get support. Even though they say they will respond within 4 hours, they do not. I do have a time zone difference, but it is frustrating to email back and forth for assistance trying to explain a problem.

We are making online training available to our users at an effective cost point. The quiz feature is easy to use. It would be nice to have a fill-in-the-blank feature. Reporting has improved and they are constantly making upgrades to available features.

Mindflash review by Tom E.
Tom E.

"In a Flash, Your up and Running!"

What do you like best?

It was quite easy to get up and running easy and quickly. Whether you create courses within Mindflash or create with other media products and publish to Mindflash.

It's self healing, there are never issues. It's handling hundreds of users, internationally.

The price is right $

What do you dislike?

Dislike ? .............................. nothing really.

I am training people internationally on a software platform that evolves monthly. The training courses are constantly being udated.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Public Safety
Administrator in Public Safety

"Best online service provider we've found"

What do you like best?

We switched to Mindflash in early 2013 and have never looked back. Easy to use for us and our clients. The help desk is very responsive. They schedule online meetings on a regular basis to keep us informed. Most of all, the system works.

What do you dislike?

The allotted space for a course description is pretty small. It would be nice to have enough room to write a complete course description.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out!

We provide online classes for our entire industry. We need a quick simple service that people can use all over the country. We don't have a full-time help desk so it needed to be easy to use.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Good starter LMS"

What do you like best?

The LMS is a very simplistic and easy use design, very user feiendly

What do you dislike?

I’m not a huge fan of the changes to the course structure being it makes it harder so send out a quick “one and done” training, as well as the reporting functions could use some more finnese.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly a better reporting system.

We’re really doing a good job reaching our staff across North America and provide them training in a fast, efficient way.

"Helped Us Scale"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use--allowing multiple teams and people to upload relevant content.

What do you dislike?

The notification system is a bit clunky. Too many invites. Administrators should be able to be permission/set the notifications based on course or user.

It has helped us scale in a major way.

Mindflash review by Hesh S.
Hesh S.

"Excellent LMS that is easy to use."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Very straight forward interface. Other LMS I used are very complex with multiple steps to set things up. MindFlash is easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more detailed reporting, but current reporting is adequate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare on ease of use. MIndflash will win.

Remote user training. Large group of new hire training. New client training.

Mindflash review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good training tool but not great "

What do you like best?

The ability to move from slide to slide and have a test at the end

What do you dislike?

Not really a polished product feels like it's still in a bets

Training and development

Mindflash review by Francisco d.
Francisco d.

"Great Training Platform"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use, user friendly for trainees and trainers.

What do you dislike?

Needs improvements on the access that the trainees and managers can have.

the easy way that the trainees can log in, can used for references.

Mindflash review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Mindflash software"

What do you like best?

courses can be accessed online. very easy and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Proper training or workshop should be held to make the users aware of the characteristics and quality of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have an open-ended approach while using the program. It is great.

I have not really used it so far except for the free program. I have heard a lot of good things about it that it is an awesome product.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy to Use and Fun!"

What do you like best?

I was able to set up a training course in less than 10 minutes. I quickly uploaded a file and was able to customize it and send to the team for training.

What do you dislike?

Would like more features. Lack of social is an issue since our sales team requests it.

Training a sales team who is not familiar with our product. Training them on how to use our products and also training them on other software tool we use.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Very poor customer service, although product works"

What do you like best?

Easy to register new participants and updates on participant progress in learning

What do you dislike?

Customer service is very poor and worse, they treat clients very poorly. After communicating with Mindflash staff, I look forward to communicating with agents of the IRS. It is that bad

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use another platform. Very unreliable firm; just check out the recent change in their pricing structure. Incredible. There pricing policies are a carbon copy of big Pharma; how much can we raise prices.

Providing some foundation skills to a global audience. Participants gain some skills prior to coming to live training

Mindflash review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Great tool to facilitate and track training!"

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading power points and tracking features

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software!

Clinical research documentation of training. Benefits are compliance across all areas of our practice

Mindflash review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing and Clean LMS"

What do you like best?

Easy to add and invite people. Reporting has cleaned up tremendously.

What do you dislike?

Live courses are not available, but significant upgrades have happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! And integrated into Salesforce.

We've used it for partners to learn our products and we've seen significant interest and increased sales from it.

Mindflash review by User

"Mindflash for in office learning"

What do you like best?

Mindflash makes the online learning simple and in a really streamlined and modern design.

What do you dislike?

Some courses aren't labelled correctly or differently per your company

It is a good way to make and send out industry specific and job specific trainings. No printing of certificates needed!

Mindflash review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Mindflash review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for Admins and learners is good. Takes little training of the system

What do you dislike?

Testing features could be expanded also the cost is high for the number of admin/managers we would like to use

Training to multiple states

Mindflash review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Training Platform "

What do you like best?

that I was able to conduct training anytime/anywhere especially when I was traveling

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to mind, it was sufficient for what I needed it for

Loved being able to quiz attendees to make sure they went thoroughly through the training

Mindflash review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Excellent product, easy to use, friendly service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to train remote workforce

What do you dislike?

User profile management can be a bit cumbersome and confusing.

Remote workforce training. Ability to onboard multiple providers in short period of time with high level of success.

Mindflash review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Mindflash training "

What do you like best?

I like that mindflash is easy to set up. We use for trainings and it's easy to access and use.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about mindflash

Our staff is short currently so being able to do trainings with mindflash has freed up the staff.

Mindflash review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"excellent tracking once training is done, uploading content and structure can be improved"

What do you like best?

repeatibility of course or series, tracking, visuals

What do you dislike?

will like to have basic course libraries to select from and modify as needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

ideally a team to manage and distribute content to diverse teams, create carpets and series and schedule meetings to review progress with key individuals is required.

minimizing schedule conflict for training , specifically when multiple shifts are involved, isolating problem areas and defining personal training when needed.

Mindflash review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Perfect for what I needed"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! Very user friendly! I was able to figure out how to use it relatively easily

What do you dislike?

Not really anything. I thought it was a great product for what I needed it for.

I used it to organize multimedia presentations

"Training Director"

What do you like best?

Able to create and manipulate course content

What do you dislike?

Not easy to use when creating, content frequently disappears or doesn't load.

Using it to create online classes with tests for training purpose.

Learn more about Mindflash

Mindflash Videos

Learning about Mindflash?

* We monitor all Mindflash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.