What do you like best?
here is a list of things i like best about Mindjet
- when in a brainstorming meeting, we can lay out all ideas in a flow chart
- its mind maps are a easy to read and have a very clean lay out
- can use it to track status on projects
What do you dislike?
here is a list of things I did not like about Mindjet
- while the software does have compatibility to assign resources and due dates, no one is going to use it for this feature. The software is lacking in several ways: unable to email out tasks to people, unable to hold people accountable for them, MS projects does a much better job
the buttons can be confusing to use when creating a layout
Recommendations to others considering the product
Useful software, however be aware of its limitations.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
The following is a list of business problems used to solve with MindJet
- essential for brain storming meetings to determine root caxuse
- creating test stacks
- essential to create flow charts for tasks to be completed
- used to create personal essays for MBA application