Mindmatrix

Learning about Mindmatrix?

Mindmatrix Reviews

Ask Mindmatrix a Question
Showing 5 Mindmatrix reviews
Mindmatrix review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"The content is great. "

What do you like best?

The have created the contact for me and they Datto has created content within the platform too.

What do you dislike?

the interface can use a bit more work. I haven't found a great way to go back after clicking and viewing information

Recommendations to others considering the product

add as contacts as you can. I purchased a list of 1,000

I didn't have any email marketing. and what I did send out was time consuming for me. I now have information going out weekly and I don't have to create it myself! I have visibility into what the recipients open and what links they follow

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mindmatrix
Mindmatrix review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Unique, powerful tool for IT professionals"

What do you like best?

The fact that all of my marketing data and media is in one place. Every interaction is tracked so I know who I should be reaching out to. I work less hard, but much smarter, with MindMatrix than I did trying to use 5+ separate tools in the past.

What do you dislike?

It's a little overwhelming to get started with because of how full-featured it is. Many things make sense and are easy to use, but trying to figure out its quirks and what I am and am not able to do within it was a bit of a hassle.

As the only marketing person at my company, it's solved my problem of having disparate data silos in multiple platforms especially. I never had prospect activity tracking before, and trying to figure out who our cold-hot prospects were was next to impossible unless they reached out themselves. I spend much less time on content creation and other repetitive tasks, but our overall content quality and thoroughness has improved.

What Sales Training and Onboarding solution do you use?

Mindmatrix review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A great value if it fits your use case"

What do you like best?

I wanted a marketing automation platform that:

1. Obviously could handle true and complex automation

2. Integrated with Autotask, which we use as our CRM

3. Was affordable

What do you dislike?

They often break the software with updates, and it sometimes takes 24 hours to accomplish something as they fix it. Sometimes I feel like a beta tester. But if it is truly important, they usually prioritize it appropriately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not without hiccups, but it is an exceptional value. I spend a little extra time tinkering than if I was using a Marketo or Hubspot, but it does everything those other solutions do (at least as far as I can tell).

Lead generation and nurturing.

Mindmatrix review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Solid platform with room to grow"

What do you like best?

MindMatrix is a jack of all trades enablement tool that allows me to do just about anything I might use 10 different SaaS products to accomplish

What do you dislike?

Getting ramped up takes some time. Understanding how to perform different functions of the platform is sometimes confusing and time consuming. It's also a bit buggy, but support is responsive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commit resources to implementation and training, if only one person in the org can use it efficiently, you will not have a smooth rollout

We are enabling our resellers to engage their prospects and customers beyond the service we provide, which develops a lot of stickiness in the account.

Mindmatrix review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The Next Big Piece to Automate My Marketing and Keep in Touch"

What do you like best?

It is a complete solution that solves my problems. I like having the monthly calls too. That is the only way I am forced to do things and make it better.

What do you dislike?

Generic and boilerplate materials that look spammy sometimes. Would like to see Plain Text emails sent out that have links to drive traffic to blog posts and landing pages instead of HTML emails.

Marketing Drip and Touches

Learning about Mindmatrix?

* We monitor all Mindmatrix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.