MindMeld

4.0

Deep-Domain Conversational AI to Power the Next Generation of Voice and Chat Assistants

Work for MindMeld?

Learning about MindMeld?

MindMeld Reviews

Showing 1 MindMeld review
MindMeld review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"MindMed Reviewed"

What do you like best?

MindMed is a comprehensive tool that is key for business grow. I like the ability to make changes on the fly without having to rely on a third party. Other things I like about Mindmed is it allows me to jump from project to project and saves everything

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any dislikes at the time. It has been a pleasure to work with

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the software key for business growth. Every company should consider using them for their growth strategy. The key about MindMed is how easily it adapts to all business fields. Whether you are in accounting, medical, retail or engineering mindmed would be a good fit for your company.

Mindmed helps me solve problems that all small business face. Whether its been hiring employees paying vendors timely or making my employees feel more comfortable mind med has helped.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MindMeld

What Chatbots solution do you use?

Learning about MindMeld?

* We monitor all MindMeld reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.