MindTickle

MindTickle offers the industry's most comprehensive sales readiness solution for onboarding, coaching, and ongoing enablement.

Work for MindTickle?
Learncore vs 3  salescoaching  2x

Learning about MindTickle?

MindTickle Reviews

Ask MindTickle a Question
Showing 71 MindTickle reviews
MindTickle review by <span>Ariana J.</span>
Ariana J.

Mindtickle has potential, but isn't quite there yet

What do you like best?

UI is user-friendly. Automation of some functions streamlines process. A wide range of file types are accepted.

What do you dislike?

Admin UI is a mess, including email templates. Poor analytics and reporting. Updates are rolled out without proper testing and often break. Support for the admin is lacking. Some functions are promised, but never deliver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform has a lot of promise, but expect to use a third-party software for analytics and reporting. The automation and setup streamlines the process. The functions that exist are great, but beware of updates, which are often untested upon rollout. User support is great, but admin support is often slow or unresponsive.

We primarily use it for sales onboarding, which is a huge time saver. We also use it for ongoing training for our sales team, such a product updates. Adoption isn't as high as we'd like, but it does help us to streamline the training process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MindTickle
MindTickle review by <span>Shreya D.</span>
Shreya D.

Learn on the go!

What do you like best?

MindTickle helps us conduct regular assessments effectively which over 800 employees at NowFloats regularly undergo. The region-wise analysis really helps us understand what we must focus on in training.

The support has been great and they have been always available for any concerns, meanwhile always suggest what we could do to leverage the platform better.

What do you dislike?

The App sometimes takes longer to load the data. We'd also like to see features like scheduling content / assessment updates and different formats of assessments on the App in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MindTickle is a great product when you want to continuously keep sharing content with your teams and evaluate them on various parameters.

Our team is present across over 70 branches in India and MindTickle helps us keep all teams updated with all new feature / product releases. It is also helping us test the product knowledge of our teams through regular assessments. We conduct an analysis of content consumption and test results which eventually helps us strategize better.

What Sales Coaching and Onboarding solution do you use?

MindTickle review by <span>Chuck M.</span>
Chuck M.

Director of Sales Learning

What do you like best?

This is user friendly easy to deploy sales enablement platform. We have been a client of MindTickle for two years now and have deployed this across our entire sales force. They have been a true partner and worked with us to adapt the tool to the evolving business needs of our organization. They have advised us on how to best use the system and taken our feedback on business needs that they system could address. This tool has both a strong desktop and a growing mobile capability.

What do you dislike?

We have had challenges with reporting and analytics which they are addressing in the next release.

We are a strong user of their role play practice capability. They have allowed us to move from static learning to capturing talk tracks and skill demonstrations. This is critical for developing sales professionals. This capability is very unique in the sales enablement tools we evaluated. There are practice tools and there are learning systems. MindTickle is the strongest system that combines the functionality of both.

MindTickle review by <span>Frank M.</span>
Frank M.

Great way to get better

What do you like best?

It's a simple and effective way to record myself alongside a deck and then submit my recording for review. Also, it's very easy to understand how well I did -- the breakout into various important aspects shows me what I did great on and what I need to do better on next time. The Top Submissions tab is a nice touch because it allows me to see how my colleagues did on a certain presentation and to learn what our leaders are looking for in that presentation.

What do you dislike?

While I was in the process of submitting, I was not aware that my draft was saved, or rather where to find it. When I accidentally reloaded the page, I could not find my submission, so I thought I lost it. I re-did the submission and then found the drop-down list for saved drafts. It would be great if the drafts list was more easily found.

As I learn how to get better at my role in sales at my org, solutions like MindTickle help me easily get feedback from leaders without having to schedule time in-person with them to conduct role plays (while still important) or provide a presentation. I'm getting better and better at my job as I grow my career at this org. By getting better, I mean that I can more intelligently speak on the phone to how our services can help our clients.

MindTickle review by <span>Steve W.</span>
Steve W.

Sales Learning & Certification Program Built & Launched in 1 Month

What do you like best?

The challenge when designing our Sales Champions Program was how do we build true "sales capability" by ensuring that the knowledge and skills learnt are internalised and transferred to execution in the field....this is what Mindtickle helps us achieve.

The true value of Mindtickle to Mendix are Missions.... these are activities that allow individuals in our sales team to practice and demonstrate that they can perform real world selling tasks which when combine indicate a level of productivity (the individual can perform in a professional, independent and autonomous manner).

Missions allow our team to practice, receive coaching and be certified on tasks such as:

- Explaining key concepts with precision in a concise manner as if talking with a prospect on the phone

- Demonstrate the ability use key tools in our sales stack like DiscoverORG, LinkedIn, SalesLoft etc.

- Demonstrate the ability to write compelling and effective emails and documents

- Demonstrate their ability to deliver engaging and on-message message presentations

- Demonstrate their ability to execute key pipeline generation activities such as outbound calls and discovery conversations

What do you dislike?

- Reporting needs to be improved to make Mindtickle easier to operationalise (manage the people and processes around Mindtickle)

- Licencing and pricing seems to be unclear as new functionality is added...there could be more clarity around what is included and what's not included in the standard licence fee

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Architect the program at high level…..design out each phase…be agile, and move fast

- get the highest level of support and sponsorship (CEO, CRO…)

- Leverage excellence in the organization……….. Eg. built by sales for sales

- Focus on high leverage activities….make it applicable to what a sales person has to do……direct value to them day – day

- Keep learning short….Keep missions short

- Challenge, recognise success, report, reward

Business Problems

- New hire on-boarding of commercial roles across EMEA and US

- Sales performance improvement

Benefits

- Consistent and elevated standard of execution in-field

- New hires engaging with prospects much faster and with more confidence

MindTickle review by <span>Jim B.</span>
Jim B.

MindTickle Democratizes LMS

What do you like best?

Being hosted on a multi-tenant SaaS platform, we are always on the latest version of MindTickle, and the focus on only one version enables development of new features at a rapid pace. The product is very user-friendly, and MindTickle leadership benchmarks themselves against the best consumer products companies to deliver easy-to-use features such as gamification. The responsiveness​ of the MindTickle team to our requests is phenomenal, and they have adapted the product beautifully for use by Cloudera's Sales, Support, HR, and Business Alliance functions. MindTickle exposes their APIs so that we can integrate with Okta and thereby automate user and group management.

What do you dislike?

Major improvements to the reporting and metrics and more granular roles are in progress and will be highly appreciated. Development of a user community and a conference will come in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Content development can require significant resources, so leverage MindTickle's competent professional services staff.

We are able to deliver the most up-to-date content to our global workforce at any time and any place that they wish. MindTickle greatly accelerates our on-boarding learning curve for new-hires. It allows us to safeguard our IP. It enables managers to monitor their employees' mandatory training progress and suggest optional courses for supplementing their knowledge. Likewise, MindTickle enables us to safely share knowledge with our partners and keep them current with the latest product information.

Learning about MindTickle?

* We monitor all MindTickle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.