miniOrange Fraud Prevention product uses device, location, time of access and user behaviour to minimize the risk of improper data access or loss of information. miniOrange Fraud Prevention product dynamically analyzes user requests and apply business security policies to application access which minimizes the risks of unauthorized access.
miniOrange Fraud Prevention complements the existing traditional access controls by using contextual elements (e.g. device, location, time of access and user behavior) to allow for a more dynamic policy decision.
miniOrange is trusted by known brands all over the world such as Finland University, Honda Dealership, Indian Mining Company, South Eastern Regional College, FIX Trading Community and John Hopkins Medical Center among many others!
1. Risk Management- Provides ability to customize the assessment of risk. Custom context attributes can be added to the risk calculation.
2. Application Security- It can reduce custom application development costs as well as provide more agility in managing risk.
3. Security Access Method- Eliminates the need for each custom application to develop specific security access methods.
4. Custom Application security Approach- Fraud Prevention provides the ability for custom applications to call a common security service via a web service interface.
5. Dynamic Access Security- Users can connect via mobile devices, via cloud, or within the company’s IT security zone, the most appropriate authentication method can be selected.
Year Founded: 2012
Locations : Pune, India | New York, NY | SAN JOSE, CA
Phone No. : USA: +1 978 658 9387 | India: +91 800 702 6042
Visit our site : www.miniorange.com