Mint Global

Information Solutions

Work for Mint Global?

Learning about Mint Global?

Mint Global Reviews

Ask Mint Global a Question
Showing 10 Mint Global reviews
Mint Global review by <span>Marc J.</span>
Marc J.

"Satisfied with Mont Global"

What do you like best?

Used Mint Global several times in the past to research information on companies we were interested in doing business with. Details were pertinent and seemed accurate enough. Program was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some searches did take quite a while longer than when performed with other software. Customer service slow to respond to email inquiries in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mint global is definitely worth a shot if looking to gain info about prospective companies to collaborate with. Not significantly better than any of the competitors, but not any worse either.

Need to identify proper business partners, get background information to make educated guessed. Helped make good choice and rule out untrustworthy companies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mint Global
Mint Global review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Mint Global is fantastic so far"

What do you like best?

I used mint global for a stocks and equities company I was involved with..

What do you dislike?

I wish it provided more information on publicly traded companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use this to connect with sales force and it does what it needs to do for our company, but more features would be nice, especially in-depth analysis, news, and other information of publicly traded companies for the purpose of online trading. Most of the companies that they have information for are too big for me to work with. Just one of the cons of owning a small businesses. I feel like a lot of the information they give I already know about, and can get from other free sources. It is nice to have them all in the same profile though, instead of having to bounce around to various other sites. Let's take for instance "what the company does" - This can be found on yahoo finance, "who runs the company," can be found on my broker's website, and you get a lot of information on those two subjects. They are lacking on the two remaining questions about the businesses that I think Mint Global is trying to sell: "how successful is the business, and "a good look the business's structure." These are the hardest metrics to come by and I think it's important that they focus on that as well.

Mint global lead us to a company who we were then partnered up with.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Mint Global review by <span>Danielle D.</span>
Danielle D.

"Excellent for research "

What do you like best?

In trying to establish a structure for a burgeoning start-up, it's amazing to be able to emulate so many successful companies that we love and admire.

What do you dislike?

Interface could use some work, in terms of user-friendly experiences

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for business research and any overall looking into what other companies do, and what the makeup of their structure is. It's truly illuminating.

We have realized that there is no one size fits all structure, and we are moving more towards a hybrid flat-level structure with direct lines to the head of each small department, though overall very collaborative

Mint Global review by User in Higher Education

"I use Mint Global to gather industry and company information"

What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly get relevant, accurate, and current information about an industry.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Mint Global reports are very dense and I know that I can get just as good of information by performing a quick google search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of the information in the Mint Global reports is available in publicly available reports (i.e. SEC filings). What is great about Mint Global is that if you're trying to gather data about companies who are not just located in the U.S., you can go to one place and gather comparable data/information. I would recommend that users go here first before chasing down information from multiple sources.

I am solving the need to get consistent, comparable information. Using Mint Global has helped me do this when comparing companies across industries, or within an industry.

Mint Global review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Powerful database"

What do you like best?

The ability to filter criteria to search for relevant businesses

What do you dislike?

The data is sometimes incorrect and often requires further verification

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do further research on the companies you find. For example, we used company size as a criteria as we wanted to target companies with a minimum of 100 employees - however some of the companies appearing in searches were sole traders, corner shops etc.

Searching for businesses within a certain criteria then shows us businesses we should be targeting through sales and marketing

Mint Global review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Easy to find business and industry information "

What do you like best?

Easy to find company information at your fingertips, we use it to investigate other companies and see what we're up against.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel like it would be just as easy to do a google search.

Solving the problem of gaining a competitive edge and knowing what companies are our competition, and what companies we might be able to acquire. Also useful for general industry information.

Mint Global review by User in Supermarkets
User in Supermarkets

"Relevant industry information "

What do you like best?

I like that I can get relevant and accurate information about an industry quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the mint global reports are dense and I can get the information I need by doing a google search instead.

Gathering data about multiple companies not just in the United States and comparing and contrasting.

Mint Global review by <span>Jamie M.</span>
Jamie M.

"Trialed a large data set with terrible results"

What do you like best?

Decent accuracy for company contact details (e.g. Phone, website, address)

What do you dislike?

We trialed a large data set for a particular campaign. This particular campaign required a lot of data and we used around 10 different sources. Mint was the worst performing by far. Many of the companies we were given were totally irrelevant. The details on industry were woefully inaccurate and we ended up sifting through a lot of crap to find a few hidden gems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your proposition is only relevant to a particular type of company, look elsewhere for data with better information on industry.

Mint Global review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Useful Product Same as others"

What do you like best?

I have tried most of the data providers. They all seem to offer something similar, financials, user counts, a selection of contacts

What do you dislike?

The promise of perfect data is always given by the marketing material.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to other solutions. Ask for a free trail and give it a good go.

Mint Global review by <span>Kryz O.</span>
Kryz O.

"Searching for many sources with good export tools"

What do you like best?

Mint global enables quick and easy searching on companies or list generation.

It has a easy to use interface and a several export utilities to push the data to excel for further mining.

What do you dislike?

Limited on number of columns that can be views. I believe this is so you do export all their data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product but check where your customers/prospects are located. The database is not that great to more international you get

Learning about Mint Global?

* We monitor all Mint Global reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.