Mintigo

Real time intelligence to find and engage your leads

Work for Mintigo?

Learning about Mintigo?

Mintigo Reviews

Ask Mintigo a Question
Showing 5 Mintigo reviews
Mintigo review by User

"Predictive Marketing with Mintigo"

What do you like best?

Platform is very user friendly, was fast and easy to setup and integrate with CRM/MAP. Provided strongest predictive results of the numerous highly-ranked platforms we evaluated, including three other POCs. Very customizable with strong self-serve capabilities. Data enrichment is great because they own their data so you can pull it into BIs tools for further analysis. Easy to build models, easy to sync with other tools, exports when needed are fast. Customer success team has been so tight with our team they are often mistaken for company employees.

What do you dislike?

Have not had issues or challenges yet. They've been flexible when we needed them to be and supported our unique requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

POCs are a great opportunity to validate the data Mintigo provides.

Data enrichment (competitive, adjacent technologies), propensity analysis / account prioritization by solution, lead scoring, ABM targeting, general account targeting for specific campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mintigo
Mintigo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Enables rapid modeling and operationalization with data scientist"

What do you like best?

I like the speed that Mintigo gives me to model successes along the funnel and operationalize those. For example, we built our initial model within 24 hours based on successes for a certain segment of our business. That's the same model we're using today with very accurate results.

I also have the ability to identify my ideal target accounts and export companies I don't have to target those.

One afternoon I was wondering if the set of target account identified by our sales team fit our historical success. I simply ran those target accounts through the account-based fit model and quickly had talking points to discuss changing why 26% didn't fit.

Mintigo also has supported and helped us along the way. With every step, they've helped us to succeed.

What do you dislike?

The only major complaint I have is pricing can be a bit steep. With our long sales cycle, it's a challenge to get to a locked in ROI quickly and to change the direction of the ship.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just look at predictive as a lead scoring mechanism, but you need to determine use cases across the organization for better usage. I think that lead scoring is just the toe hold in an organization whereas predictive is about modeling your business to gain a competitive advantage by directing your resources to areas where you're finding more success.

Lead Scoring, first and foremost, but we're dabbling in target account identification by territory and validation of previously-selected target accounts.

What Lead Scoring solution do you use?

Mintigo review by Consultant in Computer Games
Consultant in Computer Games

"Great Marketing and Sales Prediction Platform"

What do you like best?

The best part is that it is a all-in-one solution when it comes to marketing and sales prediction. Also wonderful that it integrates with other platforms as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish the integration would be available with more 3rd-parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to evaluate all vendors on the market and compare their capabilities to Mintigo in order to determine if Mintigo is the best option for your specific needs.

Being able to predict which customers are going to be the most valuable to us in the long-run.

Mintigo review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Good idea, but i adopted them too early"

What do you like best?

Their CS team was very nice to work with. I also liked the fact they owned a large amount of the data used to enrich and model, instead of licensing it.

What do you dislike?

At the time I used it, no account-level scoring (only scored people), integration with Marketo was a bit 'janxy' (used webhooks and JSON via the API) and is not user-configurable) and most importantly, ZERO reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around. There are so many solid players in this emerging space that you don't need to settle.

Was trying to learn more about our ideal customer profile and do next-level lead scoring.

Mintigo review by Meagen E.
Meagen E.

"Predictive scoring and territory account planning"

What do you like best?

Strong team leveraging data and predictive insights to better target and convert buyers. Built on MongoDB. Love their integration efforts with Oracle Eloqua and Marketo.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would continue to provide leads.

Lead acquisition, lead scoring, account-based reporting

Learning about Mintigo?

* We monitor all Mintigo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.