Miradore Online

Miradore Online provides a free mobile device management tool for business to keep track of mobile assets, manage settings remotely, and secure mobile data.

Work for Miradore Online?

Learning about Miradore Online?

Miradore Online Reviews

Ask Miradore Online a Question
Showing 4 Miradore Online reviews
Miradore Online review by <span>JT S.</span>
JT S.

"Miradore MDM gives Meraki a run for their $$$"

What do you like best?

We recently took on a project in our organization that utilizes 80+ tablets for all of our restaurants. I needed to find a mobile device management solution that allowed me to control each tablet remotely, and also lock them down. I was originally going to go with Meraki MDM until I found out the cost per tablet was $20 per month. After researching many other options, I came across Miradore. Not only was Miradore a better value, it was much easier to use than any other MDM platform I tested. While setting up our account I had a few questions, so I submitted a ticket in the live web chat session of the site. Within a matter of minutes, I was contacted by Mike Beane our North America representative for Miradore. Mike quickly answered all of my questions and walked me through step by step on the best way to set up my account. The entire setup process was less than 10 minutes and completely painless. Over the course of the next few days, Mike reached out to me several times to make sure everything was running smoothly. He even answered his phone on a Saturday and was happy to help me. While setting up the tablets and learning the platform, I couldn’t help but notice how user-friendly the controls were, and how easy the site was to navigate. There are not a lot of unnecessary tools or links cluttering up the main page, nor are there any overcomplicated steps to getting the devices up and running. I was amazed at how fast the updates are pushed out to all of my devices. I also really appreciate that I can set up business policies with tags so I don’t have to repeat the same process any time I want to add more devices. I am extremely satisfied with our decision to use Miradore. Not only does the platform do everything that it promises, but the customer service is world class! If you are looking for an economical device management solution that is fun and easy to use, Miradore is where it is at! A special thanks to Mike Beane and all the developers that helped create such a perfect MDM solution!

Customer for life!

What do you dislike?

If I had to make one suggestion to Miradore, it would be to make it easier to find the device serial number. It would be great if it could carry over to the profile. We found a pretty easy workaround though. We created a custom report that listed all the serial numbers for each device. Then we just copied it from there an ran a search when we want to find a particular tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using iOS devices, buy them from Apple Business. Do not buy them from a vendor.

It helps us keep track of each tablet and what location they belong to. Miradore provides peace of mind knowing you can easily lock the device in case it ever "walks off."

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Miradore Online
Miradore Online review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

"Excellent customer service and an outstanding product "

What do you like best?

It's FREE! The MDM solution is free for an unlimited time for unlimited devices and users. This makes it a great platform to start managing your devices. There are more advanced features which start at 50p per month per device which is still a bargin!

What do you dislike?

Most of the problems aren't fixable due to restrictions in place by Google and Apple, however, one feature I would like to see on Miradore that is on Mass 360 and Airwatch.Is to be able to push OS updates to the devices. Another feature I would like to see is being able to search for how many people have a specific app (that the user has installed) i.e search for everyone with the BBC News app installed. Or even better being able to see how much mobile data is being used on a specific app. i.e 2.4GB has been used on the youtube app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You have nothing to lose. The fact that it is free means that you can 'trial' it for as long as you want. The people at Miradore are extremely helpful and answer questions in less than an hour sometimes even within a few minutes using the Chat section of the portal.

One of our biggest problems was iCloud lock on iOS devices. When the devices are supervised and added to Miradore this is a simple click to disable the lock. We are also now able to lock a phone down to protect company data if needed.

What Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution do you use?

Miradore Online review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Remote Security Monitoring"

What do you like best?

We use the free version of this software and it allows us to remotely wipe any stolen or lost devices without having to use the preinstalled android device manager or linking it to an email. The system easily tracks all necessary vitals on the equipment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not a enrollment in multiples function. If you are first starting to use this software you need to keep cycling through enrollment until you have an invite out for every device. There are no import settings or mass setup options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Miradore is a great tool, for small companies the free version can accomplish everything you need. For larger businesses the purchased plans add necessary features.

We are using this in order to remotely wipe and monitor vitals of our equipment.

Miradore Online review by <span>Ben M.</span>
Ben M.

"Inexpensive World Class MDM"

What do you like best?

In the past, we used all BlackBerry phones and used a traditional BES server. With the high cost of new hardware, backups, constant software updates, and licensing costs, as well as many users wanting to switch to iPhone or Android, we needed a MDM solution to deploy, secure, wipe, and manage mobile devices.

Miradore Online was initially selected because of the cost. We appreciated that there were no hardware cost, no timely software upgrades and best of all, no mandatory app from the Apple store on iOS. Miradore Online could be deployed without creating an Apple ID for a new user. This was the key. After rigorous testing and internal security review, we decided to roll it out to the rest of their mobile devices. Miradore has provided a great service and excellent support.

What do you dislike?

There have been minor down times, but support has been quick to react to any issues. They do not support BlackBerry, and the Android deployment does require an app download from the Play store.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not as comprehensive (yet) as MobileIron, Good, or AirWatch, but it solves our needs and it much more cost effective.

We needed a MDM solution to deploy, secure, wipe, and manage mobile devices. Miradore online starts out free and allows you to upgrade your service level. We got a great solution for free and have since purchased their premium versions. We have secured our mobile devices and can push applications, email profiles, wifi profiles, VPN profiles, etc to devices, as well as easily pull gather phone inventory data.

There are not enough reviews of Miradore Online for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jamf Pro Logo
Jamf Pro
A complete Apple management solution for IT pros to empower users and simplify the deployment, inventory, and security of Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Designed to automate device management for you while driving end-user productivity and creativity, Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) is the EMM tool that delights IT pros and the users they support by delivering on the promise of unified endpoint management for Apple devices.
Hexnode MDM Logo
Hexnode MDM
Hexnode's MDM solution takes a user-centric approach and offers an all in one device management, application management, BYOD and security solution for your enterprise.
MobileIron EMM Logo
MobileIron EMM
Enabling global companies to embrace mobility with an Enterprise Mobility Management platform to secure and manage devices, apps, and content. Industry leaders go Mobile First with MobileIron.
XenMobile Logo
XenMobile
XenMobile delivers mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM) and enterprise-grade productivity apps in one comprehensive solution. XenMobile enhances the user experience on BYO or corporate devices without compromising security.
Trend Micro Mobile Security Logo
Trend Micro Mobile Security
Trend Micro™ Mobile Security is an essential component of Trend Micro complete user protection solution that gives you full visibility and control of mobile devices, apps, and data through a single built-in console. It strikes the right balance between user productivity and IT risks.
Jamf Now Logo
Jamf Now
Apple device management can be time-consuming work, especially if IT is not your day job. Make iOS and macOS device setup easy, so you can spend your valuable time doing other work. Jamf Now, formerly Bushel, is a cloud-based MDM solution for the iPads, iPhones and Macs in your workplace. Device management is fast, accessible and affordable, so you can support your users without help from IT.
MobiLock Pro Logo
MobiLock Pro
MobiLock Pro is a cloud based mobile device management solution which enables users to control their company's Android devices. The system locks devices into kiosk mode, replacing the standard device home screen with a customizable display that limits which apps and websites can be accessed by device users.

Learning about Miradore Online?

* We monitor all Miradore Online reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.