Miva pricing does not limit your feature set based on being a smaller merchant on a lower tier plan. We provide the same great software for all of our customers from the growing entrepreneur who's just starting out all the way to large enterprise businesses doing $100 million plus in annual online sales.
With Miva’s hybrid SaaS system, overhead costs are less than Open Source / On-Premise competitors and Time to Go Live is faster. You’ll get a return on your investment faster, too. Miva came out on top in The Spring 2018 G2 Crowd Results Survey, with an Estimated ROI of 7.3 months compared to an average of 11.1 months. Best of all, Miva’s system will scale seamlessly as your business grows.
- B2B, B2C, or B2B / B2C: Expand sales channels with customer group logins
- Personalized Shopping: Add configurators, visualizers, kits and more
- Product Discovery: Enhanced search capabilities including ‘Make, Model, Year’ lookup
- Powerful Selling Tools: Set pricing, quantities, and promotions by customer type
- Enterprise Ready: Prepare for high growth success with advanced tools and superior reliability
Pricing information for Miva is supplied by the software provider or retrieved from publicly
accessible pricing materials. Final cost negotiations to purchase Miva must be conducted with the
User-Reported Pricing Data
Perceived Cost of Miva
Reviewers rank Miva in the 62nd percentile for cost in the E-Commerce Platforms category