Do you work for MiVoice Connect?

MiVoice Connect Reviews & Product Details

MiVoice Connect Reviews

1-50 of 55 total MiVoice Connect reviews

MiVoice Connect Reviews

1-50 of 55 total MiVoice Connect reviews
MiVoice Connect review by Bri A.
Customer Success Manager

"Can be a great service!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so easy to contact anyone in my office and also to set up call forwarding. I'm almost never at my desk and I love that it forwards to my cell AND that it shows the phone number that is calling and not my desk phone's number. That's extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think it goes down a lot and it takes our internet down with it. The biggest problem for me is that we can't just restart it and cycle it, we have to call our IT department, and that's a big hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get very close with your IT department. This is a really good product and I'm glad we have it, but we've had some connectivity issues.

ShoreTel makes it possible to do call conferencing at the drop of a hat, and that's been really nice for a lot of our teams.

MiVoice Connect review by Bailey M.
Communications Manager, Equine Disease Communications Center
Veterinary

"Making and tracking calls is easy in an office setting"

What do you like best?

Shoretel shows all of my calls, including caller ID information, on my desktop computer which makes it easy to track and record calls. I can also complete all phone functions from the Shoretel window on my desktop. The program keeps a running log of all calls that come to my phone and indicates whether the call was received, missed or made, shows the name of the caller, the phone number or office extension, the date, and the length of the call. My organization has a call center in another office so calls are often forwarded to me in my office and I rely on a lot of interoffice communication. When I'm multitasking I can refer back to the log later in the day to record the call. I can also copy and paste a number from a website, email, or document into a text box in the Shoretel window and hit enter to call.

What do you dislike?

I have issues with the call forwarding function. Currently, I have my office phone set to forward to my cell phone but I only receive interoffice calls. The phone functions are easier to use on my desktop than on the phone set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look up the support costs. My organization pays for the service.

It's important to the function of my organization that I can access call information so the History tab is especially important. I often have to make calls using contact information from emails and websites so being able to use the phone from my desktop expedites my work and reduces mistakes.

MiVoice Connect review by Jay Z.
Professional Photographer
Architecture & Planning

"Great Service + Office Communications"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to communicate with all members of my team in the office in order to get project details accross and the ability to see whether my co-workers are available or not simply by looking at the screen

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could store names and numbers of people from outside of the company in order save their number, attach it with outlook and look up their number and information at a later time. It isn't perfect yet but I hope it becomes smoother other time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shoretel is a great communications system for In office and Out of Office that integrates the ability to properly communicate with other team members within the office but allows for multiple conferences on multiple projects occurring at the same time.

The ability to see everyone's avaliability allows for me to focus on getting things done and working on other activities and projects until someone i need to talk to is available to talk about a project. I alos enjoy directing telemarketers and phising people directly to Voice Mail if needed.

MiVoice Connect review by Zedic S. J.
Computer Technician
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Works well for high volume daily use."

What do you like best?

I use this tool every day, all day, for taking, making, conferencing and transferring calls. I find it very easy to use for all these functions. I also like that I can call a second number by simply pasting the new phone number in the entry field and pressing Enter. the current call is automatically placed on hold, and I can conference the calls together or toggle between them and end either of the calls without cutting off the other.

What do you dislike?

I often have to restart the tool several times after rebooting my computer. I usually have to end 2 processes in the task manager to accomplish this.

I am solving the problem of needing to communicate efficiently without having to worry too much about the physical phone.

MiVoice Connect review by Ryan G.
Vice President

"Shore-Nuff ShoreTel still Rocks!"

What do you like best?

ShoreTel is our central communication tool. The ability to work in and out of the office on one centralized platform is invaluable. My favorite elements of the ShoreTel UC solution is the easy to use conference bridge that is simple to administer and aesthetically pleasing. One touch entry to conference rooms is awesome and I love how simple it is to share with others. I am also a huge fan of the overall look and feel of the desktop client and hardware. It makes our organization appear even more modern than we already are. I would recommend ShoreTel to any business owner looking to improve communications, enhance productivity, and/or improve the appearance of there organization.

As a company that prides ourselves on working with our clients to provide education and on-going learning we have even created a repository of useful how-to-guides and best practice articles. They can be reached here: http://www.mtrx.com/shoretel_education_shoretel_partner

What do you dislike?

There could be improvements to the ShoreTel UC solution in the following areas: System integrations, multi-point video, and experience in the hosted telephony environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be cautious with cloud deployments but trust the on-premises product as it is still rock solid. Cloud is on the horizon, pardon the pun, they just need to show consistent reliability as we have seen and come to expect with On-premises.

Collaboration is the biggest key. ShoreTel's ability to easily create, manage, and maintain a consistent conference bridge for return access is very useful.

MiVoice Connect review by Jake P.
Traffic Engineer
Civil Engineering

"Very useful in a mid- to large-size company"

What do you like best?

I like how everything can be done on computer screen. You can click your way to calling someone, checking to see if they are available to take calls, invite someone else to the call for a quick conference. I love how the voicemail goes to your Outlook inbox because you would check your email more frequently than the voicemail inbox. If I am very busy, I can set my status to busy so that people know not to bother me. If you need to find someone in another office location that you don't really know, you just need to search their first or last name and it pops up right away. No need to remember any extension numbers.

What do you dislike?

Hardly any dislikes. For its purpose, it does the job 100%. The old phone device was tricky to learn all of the buttons, but the new device with larger on-board screen improved this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn all of its capabilities, and it will make your work life a lot easier.

Communication is done efficiently because of this program.

MiVoice Connect review by Gil L.
Integrated Technology Architect
Architecture & Planning

"An easy to use VoIP with flexible features"

What do you like best?

Its ability to connect a moveable instrument anywhere is an open office environment. Connectivity to a soft client that allows for peripherals use is an excellent feature - USB / Bluetooth headsets. Integration of mobile telephony is also a very welcomed featured.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple technical issues that disable the USB headset when witching physical collaboration locations. It is resolved with a reboot, but an inconvenience if you relocate often during the day. This is applies to roaming laptops mostly. Dedicated workstations have no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the requirements for implementation in your site. A solid cabling platform in necessary as well as a robust wireless network to make the best use of the product capabilities and features. Once deployed and tested it is a great platform and system.

Communication everywhere is obtained through the combination of VoIP, soft-client, push to cell and VPN options, all transparent to our clients. It is also a great tool to improve internal communications; it integrates well with Outlook and other business apps often used together.

MiVoice Connect review by Dave C.
Vice President, Texas Market Manager

"ShoreTel overview"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; reliability. The total cost of ownership has to be among the least expensive in the market. All things considered, a good value for the money and extremely simple to operate.

What do you dislike?

Confusing choosing between premise and cloud deployment. ShoreTel advertising and messaging could use some improvement. Hard to differentiate between different partners in a locality and identify real capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Examine the total cost of the engagement. Look for a competent business partner. Look at the software integrations of all the players before deciding.

Seamless communications between peers and between departments. Mobile users are very keen on the way they can use their mobile phone anywhere including in the office without using minutes. They can also shield their personal phone number from the called party.

MiVoice Connect review by Tim W.
(Acting) Warehouse Operations Manager
Consumer Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of everything. I can search for a persons name and it pops up where I can call. Also, the conference Call feature is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

As of right now I have had no real problems while using these services.

One main problem would be time management. Instead of having to search through a notebook or some other form of address book I can simply type in the name and phone number pops right up.

MiVoice Connect review by Administrator

"Easy to learn with the right teacher"

What do you like best?

The best about using mitel as your main hub of your phone system is that 1, you can access and make changes anywhere as long as you have the right address and 2, that if you take the time to know it in and out you can administrate changes quickly I.e., forward phones, changes, ect

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of categories and sub categories to get to where you need to go to make the change.. wish there was a search button to help navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software hub, take the time to understand the different ways to use the system yourself instead of counting on an outside vendor to do any change for phones.

Mitel hosts our phone system. It’s nice that we have access and a phone company doesn’t need to change everything,

MiVoice Connect review by Heidi M. G.
Engineering Technician
Civil Engineering

"Very useful!"

What do you like best?

The chat service is a great way to keep in touch with your coworkers throughout the day without picking up the phone. I like the way it syncs with the computer and phone and keeps things all accessible in one window.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that it were easier to send files using it. It also could use a few more emoticons. I also have noticed that it doesn't sync with my computer appointments at time, even though the settings are set to do that.

Solving not having to pick up the phone all of the time. It also benefits because I do not have to look up personal contact information, it is just stored and I can call someone with one click of the mouse.

MiVoice Connect review by Allyssa M.

"I have been using this system for over a year now"

What do you like best?

I really like being able to pull phone reports to help me analyze the productivity of my team. I also like the ShoreTel Communicator and the ease of accessing coworker's extensions, voicemails, and updating messages/settings.

What do you dislike?

Compared to the previous phone system we had, this one works great. I do not currently have any complaints with this phone system.

For my team personally, it is nice to be able to set phone goals and hold them accountable. This is something that we were not able to do with our old phone system. The added accountability has helped increase call numbers and enroll more students.

MiVoice Connect review by Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Great VOIP system"

What do you like best?

- Fully featured, yet very easy to manage.

- Upgrades and updates are easy to apply

- Great Phone hardware

- Call quality is always excellent

- Users can easily route their calls to any desired location

- Very reliable and dependable

What do you dislike?

- The Shoretel call manager has improved greatly over the years, but still has a ways to go

- Sometimes (very rarely) an update can brick a phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

The biggest selling point for shoretel is its ease of management. It is easy to setup and requires little (if any) day-to-day babysitting. Making changes to call groups or individual users is very straightforward.

Prior to Shoretel, we had 5 different phone systems and 3 different voicemail servers. Now the entire company is on one fully integrated platform that's easy for the users to use and "self-manage". No more archaic # and * dialing codes to re-route calls and VM's.

MiVoice Connect review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Nice system lackluster support"

What do you like best?

I like the management console and easy provisioning. I also like the ease of use from the user's perspective. The hardware is high quality for the most part and support tries to help when they can. The phone quality is high and the system is very resiliant in general. We have never had a problem with the hardware and nearly never need to reboot.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the workgroup functionality. It never has worked properly for us and the service often needs to be restarted. I wish support would be more responsive to these issues we have continually reached out in regards to specific issues with the workgroup including announcing wait times that were DRASTICALLY exaggerated. We contacted support. Showed them how wrong their formula was, showed them how to fix it and was then after weeks of back and forth told this was "as designed". Also, the touchscreen phones are awful not resilient and do not last. Also voicemail for hunt groups and workgroups are confusing to setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have support help customers with implementing correctly in order to proactively avoid issues. Do not depend on your partners or charge crazy amounts for this service.

VoIP for business. This is a sexy phone system that is great for users and administrators alike.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great phone(s) if you have the handset, SFDC in-app dialer isa security concern"

What do you like best?

The phone line was always crisp using the handset, and the buttons were firm press so you were less apt to make mistakes when dialing or navigating phone system menus. The voicemail functionality was easy to use out of the box as well.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce.com in-app dialer requiring using an unsecured browser or port in the set up my desktop team had configured. This made navigating the web feel more risky than necessary. Was told it was a Chrome only issue, but that should not be the case as Chrome is a widely used browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The in-app dialing was not as easy as other solutions on the market. Really contributed to our team looking into using Twilio as an in-app dialer for that function. This is a great service for teams looking to have a handset at their desk.

Calling prospects and handling conference calls. The benefits of using ShoreTel were having a dedicated line and handset at each desk at a rate that was affordable for our startup at the time.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Mitel Phones for Administrative Use"

What do you like best?

The variety of functions offered on each phone utilized throughout the office is helpful because IT does not need to be involved for people to make most changes to their own settings (which extensions show up, etc).

What do you dislike?

Because I use an administrative phone with 24 lines, it is sometimes difficult to see who is calling on which line when multiple calls are received simultaneously. I can see two lines ringing, but only one number, and there is no way for me to know which line that number is ringing through to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all options and forms, as there are many available. Be sure to use the version of software / hardware that bests suits your needs, as opposed to opting simply for the most basic or cost effective.

Quick and effective communication is obviously an asset to any business, large or small. The Mitel system that we implement at our corporate office allow for fast and easy communication. I can easily conference multiple lines into our conference rooms, as well as quickly transfer my executives when they need to speak to multiple people during the course of a single call.

MiVoice Connect review by Melissa P.
Paralegal/Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
Law Practice

"Love"

What do you like best?

Online interface is great. I can check my voicemail, review my call logs, change my settings all from the online dashboard. The call quality is great, very clear. Love the ease of transferring calls to different numbers within the firm. LOVE the fact that I can have all calls transferred to my cell phone or any phone I choose.

What do you dislike?

It's definitely not hard or complicated to use, but it's not very simple. At our previous firm there were a few partners and associates who were sexagenarians, septuagenarians and even a few octogenarians and it definitely was a hassle to show them how to use this system, even just making a phonecall was difficult for them. It got to the point that I was placing calls for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplify.

Helps to make a professional service because all calls can be transferred and answered appropriately.

MiVoice Connect review by Jason W.
Owner, Operator
Media Production

"Does the job well"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I don't need a desk phone to have a "desk phone." Using Communicator I can enjoy all the perks of a landline without actually having one.

What do you dislike?

On certain calls, I don't hear the phone ring, and certain times it seems to ring without any notification at all. It seems to be very infrequent however, and is not an issue hardly at all.

The problem we are solving is having a landline system. The benefit is no phones are required.

MiVoice Connect review by Alex C.
IT Specialist
Government Administration
(10,001+ employees)

"ShoreTel offers a wide array of features and tools to tackle even the most complex setups"

What do you like best?

What I like best about our ShoreTel phone system is the ease of use. Administering users and new phones is just a a few clicks and the connection of the phone. Workgroups, hunt groups and menus are just as easy to setup. The versatility when setting up call flows is great.

On the hardware side, the high availability due to not requiring the ShoreTel Director server up at all times is also good. Being able to make a call during server downtime is a wonderful feature that I think every VOIP system should have.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple things that I dislike about ShoreTel. The first would be that there is no way to purchase directly from ShoreTel unless you are a large enterprise customer. Only their VARs have access to the official ShoreTel support site (which includes forums as well as KB articles), which for some of us who like to learn on our own time is disadvantageous. Another issue I have is with the poor built in call reporting. I won't go into detail here, but it definitely could be improved.

With our ShoreTel system we are able to use not only ShoreTel branded phones, but older Polycom branded SIP phones as well. This allows us to reuse older assets for lesser priority solutions in lieu of purchasing all new phones.

MiVoice Connect review by Collin I.
IT Manager
Research

"Great Phone system"

What do you like best?

Stability, most of the processing is done on the switches so it just keeps running.

its simple and logical to administer.

Support partners step in as needed for support issues that I cant resolve.

What do you dislike?

They are slow to upgrade to new features or support for client desktops for example.

Conferencing integration with Outlook is not reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop a few partners and buy it from the one you like the best.

We had a unstable unsaleable phone system that crashed a lot.

tried Cisco and that was a disaster. The Shore-tel maintenance easier and the cost is much lower.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Photography

"Straight Forward call forwarding "

What do you like best?

It's quite simple and easy to set up and/or use. I set up my office extension to fwd calls to my house when I work remotely. Shoretel, paired with team Viewer make this all possible.

What do you dislike?

There is a rather long delay from when you dial to when it actually rings (nearly 20 seconds), but that's relatively minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not expensive, and I've never had an issue with it. I've had success with it sending calls to a landline or mobile line.

Like Team Viewer, it allows myself/co-workers to work from home or remotely, so we don't fall behind when we have to be out.

MiVoice Connect review by Michaela M.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Public Relations and Communications

"Good but Unreliable"

What do you like best?

I like the Outlook Calendar integration and the ability to control your phone "status" from wherever you are using a computer.

What do you dislike?

When traveling and working through the VPN, the Shoretel instant messaging service is extremely spotty, as is the calendar integration.

Shoretell allows for seamless communication throughout the enterprise, when it is working.

MiVoice Connect review by User

"Mitel is very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool to use to easily call coworkers at their extension without having to remember their extension number; simply look for their name. It's also very user-friendly to access your call history in case you need to see what time a call came in or get a phone number you might need. It's also very easy to access voice messages. Definitely recommended!

What do you dislike?

Mitel hasn't disappointed me thus far and I do not have any dislikes for it.

Mivoice provides a series of benefits, all of which are beneficial.

MiVoice Connect review by Nate P.
Manager of Business Development

"Great Integration"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Shoretel is the Google plug-in that makes every phone number you come across online a clickable link that immediately dials the line.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that my manager asks me for my password to check my activity. This should be available as an admin function if it is not already.

The dialer saves me time on 40-50 calls per day.

MiVoice Connect review by Chris P.
Director of Business Development

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's simple to configure and install. It is even easier to learn how to use it.

What do you dislike?

ShoreTel is still really involved with Apple. I would like them engineer their product toward Android for the dock.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it can be more expensive up front for smaller systems, you do get more value with Shoretel. Because it is easy to use, you will experience less down the learning how to use a new phone. It will pay for itself.

Since I am a sales manager, I like the built in reports to see how my team is performing.

MiVoice Connect review by Administrator in Human Resources

"Quality, easy to administer phone system"

What do you like best?

It works. It's easy to set up and use. It's also easy to administer.

What do you dislike?

Because it's easy to administer, you do not have as many opportunities to make modifications for specific users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to have users who can work in an office or at home, this is a great system. Or if you need users to work at shared desks, this works great for that also.

Reduced cost since there is no centralized phone system. We have users around the area and in different countries, but it appears as if everyone is centrally located. We were able to easily switch all users to at home workers and get rid of our offices.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Facilities Services

"Bulky and Outdated"

What do you like best?

I can receive calls straight to my email, which in my opinion should be expected of any communication software.

What do you dislike?

It’s really just bulky and not user friendly. Terrible GUI and not well integrated with Microsoft.

We hardly use this software, and I would say there are few benefits to realize.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Time Saver!!!"

What do you like best?

I use ShoreTel on a daily basis, and it is an absolute life saver. As a recruiter, time is an important commodity. The Phone Assistant allows me to save contact information for a quick reference down the road. I no longer have to reference our database when I want to find someones information. It integrates nicely with our system so if I'm already in a profile, I can make a call with the click of the mouse. I also like that I can check my call log and track things like number of call and call time.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot that I dislike. The program can be a little glitchy and log you off unexpectedly from time to time, but that might have more to do with my network than the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product for anyone who relies heavily on the phone, whether it be for business or personal use. It is easy to use and makes life much easier.

This is a program that allows you to save time. The Phone Assistant allows me to reduce the amount of time I spend looking up phone numbers and helps with my overall efficiency.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Shoretel Review #1"

What do you like best?

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Phone Assistant. It is really nice that you don't have to move from the keyboard to the telephone handset. I am all about creating efficiencies and this is a great one. Also, being able to save common numbers is super helpful when you are in the cold-call business :)

What do you dislike?

When using the portal to look at my call logs it is sometimes hard to clearly see where I am at for the day/week and use the data for anything very meaningful which is troublesome when phone time is a metric you are graded on

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice and easy to use for someone that wants to save numbers for repeated use and wants to dial via keyboard/copy+paste, etc.

Also, I believe it integrates with our database, jobdiva

The main problem/solution is just eliminating repeated inefficiencies. By using the Phone Assistant, over time, I am sure that a lot of extra dials, time spent looking up numbers, are saved and saves some time. Spread that across an entire company and I think it definitely makes things more productive and convenient

MiVoice Connect review by Chris N.
IT Senior Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting

"Efficient and Helpful"

What do you like best?

The feature to type in a persons name and have the number pop up immediately.

What do you dislike?

You have to type in the name in the order you have saved it - they won't just looking up any name with "james" in the first or last name.

If you are looking for - Steven James, you have to type in Steven first and can't just search "james"

Recommendations to others considering the product

The user interface online is really easy to navigate and log in to on a daily basis to use.

I don't have to look up an individuals contact information every time I need to call them. It saves me probably 30 minutes - 1 hour per day.

MiVoice Connect review by Erik R.
IT Help Desk Support
Government Administration

"Easy to use and maintain, Great for any business"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive, with many options from personal call handling modes to line handling to voice mail forwarding and everything in between.

What do you dislike?

When making updates the interface is sluggish and it takes more time than I feel it should, but on the whole not a bad product at all.

Easier conference calling, interactive directory for easy calling in house and multiple lines per handset makes it efficient and productive.

MiVoice Connect review by Kristen H.
Organizational Development
Automotive

"Efficient, dependable, innovative product. "

What do you like best?

The customer service at ShoreTel is surprisingly good.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were free to utilize the app. I'd really like to utilize that functionality but wouldn't want to pay extra for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider add-ins. It integrates well with other systems so check into those when you are making your decision.

Being reachable everywhere. Seamless communication no matter where you are.

MiVoice Connect review by Consultant in Higher Education

"Shoretel at work"

What do you like best?

I like being able to interface with my phone, directly on my computer. I get popups when I have an incoming call, I am able to see a log of my call history and voicemail on my screen, and since Shoretel is connected to Outlook I am able to listen to voicemail within outlook and on my mobile device's email. Since I am often out of the office, to have voicemail appear in my inbox or to be able to view a log of missed calls while out of the office is extremely beneficial.

What do you dislike?

The UI design of the application is dated and I believe a refresh is probably due. This could be the result of the version that my organization uses.

I am a CPA that interacts with clients via phone and email. To centralize my communication methods and be able to manage all incoming and outgoing communications via shoretel allows me to more effectively interact with colleagues and clients across multiple locations.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Consumer Services

"Excelent produst"

What do you like best?

its very simple to get a hold of anyone you need to at any given time

What do you dislike?

i have never had any issue with this software

communication in the office, with out this software we would be lost

MiVoice Connect review by Jesse M.
Senior Help desk Specialist / Team Lead
Facilities Services

"Shoretel review"

What do you like best?

Overall cost and no equipment to manage.

What do you dislike?

Not having full control over some settings in the admin console.

Not having to maintain inhouse equipment both the physical hardware and software, more reliable uptime. Software and hardware are always up to date. Reducing overall yearly costs

MiVoice Connect review by User in Legal Services

"Outdated / unreliable "

What do you like best?

Easy way to connect with everyone at work. It also connects with the phone, adding to convenience.

What do you dislike?

User interface is outdated and the program can be spotty after accessing it remotely.

Saves a lot of time.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great transition from a traditional phone system, but not always reliable. "

What do you like best?

Integration with my email, voicemails are also sent as a file to my email, allowing for remote access.

What do you dislike?

Not reliable, our phones are frequently (1-2x per week) down for an hour+.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Internal directory system eliminates the paper trail of phone lists..

Ease of call forwarding, remote business options.

MiVoice Connect review by David P.
IT Manager
Hospitality

"Managed the on-premise shoretel system for more than 4 years"

What do you like best?

Configuration is easy. All of the controls are simple to find

What do you dislike?

softphone performance very inconsistent. the fact that you are locked out of administration after 45 days if your license count goes over. Reporting within the base package of shoretel is almost non-existent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product, out of the box, is fine for basic use. If you want to use it to support business operations, you will have to spend a lot of money to get it to that level.

We used shoretel for several years before switching over to incontact.

MiVoice Connect review by Heather R.
Marketing Professional
Telecommunications

"Mitel Products"

What do you like best?

Employees have the ability to change their devices appearance on their own. This frees up time on the IT management. The easy to use administrative web portal that allows users to manage their communication device. Easily set up conference calls and distribute a professional log in access code to invite multiple conference call attendees all from this amazing portal.

What do you dislike?

not a whole lot! Mitel has taken time to think out all aspects of hardware and software for the user and the iT professional Alike.

user mobility, routing of calls, employee presence via software. employee dependence on the IT staff..

MiVoice Connect review by User in Law Practice

"Easy Phone System"

What do you like best?

ShoreTel makes it very easy to transfer calls.

What do you dislike?

That it took me forever to figure out how to program my VM

ShoreTel makes it easy to get clients connected to the right person quickly.

MiVoice Connect review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"A receptionist's dream"

What do you like best?

This program makes answering the phones/transferring/voicemail incredibly easy. I took over the phones one day without any guidance. Easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. I think this is a great addition to any office.

Gives great visibility of phone lines in office. Makes interoffice communication a breeze as well as incoming calls and transferring.

MiVoice Connect review by User

"Shoretel review"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to message other employers.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that it has enough functionality for me to use it often at work.

How to better communicate with each other

MiVoice Connect review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"useful phone software"

What do you like best?

The IM functions and ability to change settings via software make things much easier for the user. The voicemail and history functions are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The software can be confusing to navigate at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a product that I would recommend trying out if you are looking to implement tools to ease internal and external communications.

This helps me communicate internally and externally. Ease of communication is a great time saver.