MiVoice Office 250

3.6
(11 reviews)

MiVoice Office 250 ensures small and medium sized businesses are more flexible and responsive. Through a complete suite of out-of-the-box business productivity applications, your business will benefit from reduced costs and enhanced staff productivity.

Work for MiVoice Office 250?

Learning about MiVoice Office 250?

Categories

MiVoice Office 250 Reviews

Ask MiVoice Office 250 a Question
Showing 11 MiVoice Office 250 reviews
MiVoice Office 250 review by Administrator

"Simple, easy to use, effective Office Phone system"

What do you like best?

Since using the MiVoice Office product, I've come to enjoy the ease of use in switching from my desk phone to my mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features that I would like to see in the future are not easily accessible. Support for this product can be hard to obtain, at times.

N/A

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MiVoice Office 250
MiVoice Office 250 review by Rayburn M.
Rayburn M.

"Mitel Unified Communications "

What do you like best?

Its available when you are away from your desk and or office.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to re-install if it has already been installed once already ie. if a user changes machines it is impossible to re-register the license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better support and not have support recommend a third party tool

When it works it is great for remote users who do not have a desk phone. They can be assigned an extension and it can be dialed as if they are in the office. This is true in most parts of the world.

What VoIP solution do you use?

MiVoice Office 250 review by Marlene F.
Marlene F.

"Mitel Unified Communicator"

What do you like best?

Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Mobile (formerly Mitel Mobile Extension) Our staff – especially our sales staff love this product – they can provide their customers and prospects with a single phone number which then uses a single voice mailbox – they don’t have to check every device to see who called and the caller can access them or anyone in the organization anywhere, anytime. They have Transparent access to corporate voice and data services.

What do you dislike?

nothing really - it works so well and is easy to use

too many numbers, missing calls, too many voicemail boxes. My customers can zero out and ask for the business office if they want to or I can transfer from my cell

MiVoice Office 250 review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Works well for basic call services"

What do you like best?

It's easy to install and setup to some extent with some practice. For the basic call functionality(With embedded voicemail), the PBX works fine.

What do you dislike?

If you need any mobility or any other features which are popular these days, this may not be the right PBX(As for as i know).

We used this PBX as part of work. Don't have any business issues that it can solve

MiVoice Office 250 review by Neil H.
Neil H.

"Mitel"

What do you like best?

The Mitel systems come with great features at a very decent price-point.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Mitel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research your local Mitel dealers and really understand what strengths and weaknesses each have. Understand that the largest dealer may not necessarily be the best.

Mitel handles all of our voice communications in our office. We have saved a lot of money over competitor's systems (like with Cisco) by using Mitel. I highly recommend the Mitel MiVoice Business system with Mitel's IP phones.

MiVoice Office 250 review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up, It makes the company much smoother to function.

What do you dislike?

It was confusing at first. Didn't understand how to link different IP's, Customer support was really helpful

Having everyone on one platform and able to communicate, take care of work from comfort of different areas.

MiVoice Office 250 review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Shortel Needs Improvement"

What do you like best?

I'm able to chat with my coworkers quickly and easy. Also I'm able to make calls from my desktop, allowing myself to easily work from home.

What do you dislike?

It never works. When it does work, it's very easy to use, and it allows me to communicate seemlessly, but then at time it's like pulling teeth to log-on or see my camera/microphone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to make calls, and to dial additional #s which on a call

I'm able to communicate easily with coworkers in other offices.

MiVoice Office 250 review by User in Financial Services

"MiVoice 250"

What do you like best?

MiVoice 250 offers an easy communication tool with great functionality.

What do you dislike?

At times it can have some connection difficulties and there is a need to restart calls.

Connection issues, and having the ability to save $ on traveling to meetings when we can now connect via phone.

MiVoice Office 250 review by User

"Great phone service"

What do you like best?

I love that it also supports employees on the go!

What do you dislike?

I actually have no dislikes. I love the system.

I've realized that I'm able to help customers rather in an office or out. They also provide voicemail.

MiVoice Office 250 review by Administrator

"MiVoice Office 250 Review"

What do you like best?

It's a management tool. It allows me to manage our phone system

What do you dislike?

Very obtuse in places, hard to find some programming options

I helps us with calls

MiVoice Office 250 review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"my user experience with shoretel"

What do you like best?

I like their voicemail over email, but in my experience it has not been as good as our old product.

What do you dislike?

our admin team seems to have a difficult time running reports and using the system

it seems to cause more than our old phone system, but it could be the admins not the phone systems

Learning about MiVoice Office 250?

* We monitor all MiVoice Office 250 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories