Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Mixpo

Showing 1 Mixpo review
Mixpo review by Amal D.
Amal D.

"Pretty great reporting"

What do you like best?

I use this software a lot at work (marketing agency) for a lot of my clients. It's very easy to use and the reporting is great! Very easy to export and it breaks down the data so it is easily explainable to clients at the end of their campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes generating reports would vary in time. Some days it would be a few seconds to generate a report, other days it would take a few minutes (occasionally it would freeze my browser but nothing major).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Generating reports faster would be great.

We use this a lot for our clients. I enjoy using it because it's very easy to use and is very intuitive. I especially love the reporting aspect. It's especially great that it generates an excel sheet that is cleanly organized and easily edited. The break down of the reports makes it easier to go over campaign results with clients during month-end meetings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mixpo

What Creative Management Platforms solution do you use?

Learning about Mixpo?

* We monitor all Mixpo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.