Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Moat Pro

(5 reviews)

Moat is a global analytics provider focused on making brands and publishers more effective. From real-time attention metrics and intelligence to cross-platform measurement and new currencies, Moat offers solutions that make branding and storytelling work better.

Work for Moat Pro?

Learning about Moat Pro?

Moat Pro Reviews

Showing 5 Moat Pro reviews
Moat Pro review by Vitor P.
Vitor P.

"A solution for research."

What do you like best?

Lots of web banners and other kinds of web advertising arts, plus the ability to provide analytical data.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the prices and poor data of other countries, like my own Brazil. It's not useful to some companies that I work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some way to users can upload or help they check more Web Ads, to accurate the data bank of the tool for more results in other countries.

Well, the most part of the benefits I have with Moat is research benefits, like some insights of design and approach of some segments, and like I said the analytical data, it's very helpful to my make my work easier and improve the results that I need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Moat Pro
Moat Pro review by Agency
Agency

"A tool for competitive research, analysis and pitch decks"

What do you like best?

Aside from being able to see creative (which is awesome), seeing the publishers they are running on, and which platforms they are running through, which is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Unlike some other systems we use, In MOAT Pro, you are unable to see what the ad spend is per property.

We utilize it to see what our clients competitors are running from a creative perspective, as well as which sites they are running on. We also use it when researching potential clients to anayize how we would be able target website/audiences more efficiently than their current buy.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

Moat Pro review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Clients love the reporting"

What do you like best?

Clients really trust the external validation that comes from MOAT on all of Our display data. The reporting is incredibly robust. We are treated well by customer Service.

What do you dislike?

The main issue is cost. There aren’t a ton of true competitors out there and everyone is expensive, but moat adds a lot to our cpms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t sweat the comparison with their competitors. There is functionality parity for the most part so go with whichever has the best customer service and integrates with your envinronment best.

The goal was to validate the integrity of our reported campaign KPIs to our clients so that they could trust us more.

Moat Pro review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Useful Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very visual. It's nice to see all of one brand's ads in one place and use that to assess brand objectives, consistency, message, etc.

What do you dislike?

The platform is somewhat confusing to use. Other than seeing the visuals, I know there are plenty of other tools and offerings in Moat Pro, but not sure how to get there or interpret the information.

Wanting to use Moat to understand client's brand objectives more for sales pitches. Benefits are it's very useful to get a high level idea of that information with Moat Pro.

Moat Pro review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Competitive Analysis"

What do you like best?

Quick to access competitor stats and insights

What do you dislike?

Cannot search for a more granular brand (i.e. when one brand has several sub-brands under it that are all very different)

Competitive analysis, trends, spend, and actions

Learning about Moat Pro?

* We monitor all Moat Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.