Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Mobile App

5.0

All agenda items. A personal calendar, created by tapping a topic on the mobile. Speaker bios, including a link to the Twitter or LinkedIn, so you can connect with one tap.

Work for Mobile App?

Learning about Mobile App?

Mobile App Reviews

Showing 1 Mobile App review
Mobile App review by Thor V.
Thor V.

"The best app to link with business!"

What do you like best?

I love the easy way to get in touch instantly with everybody, even since the most famous personality to the recent unemployed who is a new entrepeneur. No matters if I'm in the middle of a meeting or just having fun, I really like receive inbox messages to do a new business!

For example, I've received new offers to promote travel leisure destinations in other continents and the most important fact. I have direct contact with the owners of the companies who will take care of my customers. This is such a huge investment in international phone callings and cell phone communications.

What do you dislike?

Well,I have to delete most of the apps in my cell phone because the amount of memory required for the Linkedin Mobile App needs too many megabytes.

Some contacts doesn't reply the messages and they just watch yours with no answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should confirm your sent messages by the email or Facebook Messenger of your contacts if you want to make sure they received. Also, you must make a double check of your memory cell phone if you want to keep the Mobile App in your memory.

I have received urgents attachments and quotations by inbox without have to wait until I come to my office. I have closed importants deals for my company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mobile App

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Mobile App for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

CrowdCompass Logo
CrowdCompass
(258 reviews)
CrowdCompass by Cvent develops and delivers leading edge mobile device solutions for the global event and meeting market.
Attendify Logo
Attendify
4.7
(130 reviews)
Attendify is an event technology company that elevates the attendee experience with the easiest event app builder, an exclusive social lead retrieval tool and pioneering event data management solutions.
EventMobi Logo
EventMobi
(102 reviews)
Create, Customize & Launch Your Event App - today
SpotMe Logo
SpotMe
(61 reviews)
SpotMe helps leading companies worldwide bring innovative engagement strategies to life through live events​, ​virtual meetings app, and perpetual engagement workspaces.
Certain Touchpoint Logo
Certain Touchpoint
4.7
(31 reviews)
Certain Touchpoint is your way of making meaningful connections with your attendees and gathering key data signals before, during and after an event.
Meeting Application Logo
Meeting Application
4.8
(25 reviews)
Enhance Attendees' event experience with our event app
Guidebook Logo
Guidebook
(24 reviews)
Guidebook allows organizations to create mobile guides to their events and venues.
DoubleDutch Logo
DoubleDutch
4.0
(20 reviews)
Leading provider of event technology solutions. Helping marketing and event professionals make smarter event decisions.
Core-apps Logo
Core-apps
(17 reviews)
A complete and innovative event technology company for the association/events industry. Specializing in apps, event management software, Wayfinders & iBeacons
Yapp Logo
Yapp
4.8
(16 reviews)
Create a mobile app for your next conference. Customize and instantly publish apps in minutes with no design skills or coding required.

Learning about Mobile App?

* We monitor all Mobile App reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.