MobileIron EMM

Enabling global companies to embrace mobility with an Enterprise Mobility Management platform to secure and manage devices, apps, and content. Industry leaders go Mobile First with MobileIron.

Work for MobileIron EMM?
Jamf entermobman  2x

Learning about MobileIron?

MobileIron EMM Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 19 MobileIron reviews
MobileIron review by User

Great easy access for secure remote work/email connection

What do you like best?

I like how I am able to access my work email which is secure and utilize this mobile access to check emails or work remotely when needed. I am always connected after initial setup and do not have to continuously reconnect or revalidate which allows for greater efficiency when accessing work information.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that it needs to be re set up when you get a new phone even if its registered under the same person/number/email but for the most part that is what is expected. I also do not like the required 6 digit password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you set up in coordination with your tech department before remote access is needed to ensure everything goes smoothly and you can access as soon as you need it.

The problem of being unable to access work documents, emails, and information due to heightened security of your company is completely solved. This has brought the benefit of always being on call and connected with my work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MobileIron EMM
MobileIron review by <span>Kris K.</span>
Kris K.

MobileIron - A clean, solid and useable MDM!

What do you like best?

Mobile Iron EMM has an excellent GUI with and was easy to set up (we have the cloud instance and it was up and running within about a week).

The price point was competitive and is easily customisable.

In the 6 months we have been using this, we have migrated all of our legacy Blackberry users from a pre merged firm with 2 x BES environments to an integrated firm with ease.

Device migrations were complete within 10 weeks.

What do you dislike?

The API restriction for Windows mobile devices are irritating, but that is more down to Microsoft restrictions than Mobile Iron.

The 'Dashboard' graphics aren't customisable enough but i guess the biggest annoyance is that that Mobile iron won't report back an amended number in a device without additional work.

e.g. You enrol a device with a number, but then port a number in - that field does not update automatically - annoying for asset management cross referencing.

Indirect support (ie through a reseller - can be slow) We are UK based so have the PST wait for most tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take out a trial. I have used MI and Xenmobile - whilst both have a lot of similarities - MI, for me is my preferred MDM.

A move away from Blackberry (always late to the party).

More professional looking devices, with apps that mean our staff can do chargeable work on their device.

We are WinMo - but my users now have Time Recording, Digital Dictation, Mimecast Mobile and SKYPE for business - something BES lacked.

What Enterprise Mobility Management solution do you use?

MobileIron review by <span>Martin H.</span>
Martin H.

Mobileiron from a senior EMM consultants view.

What do you like best?

The core plattforms bring all valuable settings into one easy overviewed GUI.

Putting the administrator in the driving seat for the mobile first organisation w.o compromising on any terms of user experience or security.

Mobileiron's product forums for customers is a great way of sharing information and ideas on how to make sure that you're company stay's on mobile first highway.

What do you dislike?

To dislike something is pretty far from this perspective but I would be glad if a more easy to use "Report Center" would be introduced in the upcoming releases.

To setup .xls exports running on specific schema and with specific value's sent to the right people by email securely on the inside of the organisation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to implement the Sentry function and buy at least a Gold level license.

The Features you think that will be over you're aim today will become tomorrow's standard features for the users.

The load of headache have seriously been lowered to a more adequate level by keeping all the devices the way that our policys says.

The power to actually making sure that user's follow everything and the possibility to making sure that they follow what we have been saying in the policy.

Easy to setup different settings based out of AD membership, device value's or Pre defined value's.

Making sure that the end-user's input will be limited to just what's necessary and the letting the plattform do all the hard work.

MobileIron review by User in Information Technology and Services

RUN AWAY! This is the definition of "Bad product that was cheaper, but still isn't worth it!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product suite is that or IT department has relented, and now we have the option to delete if from our IOS devices and use something else instead.

What do you dislike?

Our company migrated to Email+ from a competitive platform ("Good Software"), in an effort to save money. It was not for feature gain, more functionality, or better security... it was cheaper. No matter how much less Email+ costs, it is still not worth it. There are soooo many bugs, snags, and "undocumented features" that I rarely bother to boot the thing up anymore. It is VERY slow, and you have to wait for downloads every single time you change email folders. I get dozens of emails per hour, so I spend 5 minutes waiting for downloads every single time. Once downloaded, the messages don't always appear correctly formatted, and at times, don't even display the full text. Trying to schedule something in your calendar or editing a current meeting is the same thing as not having a meeting. I can not stand this product, and I have not met a person in our company yet who said "gee this is a solid product".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drink heavily to forget the pain it will bring you.

I feel the only redeeming use for this electronic manure is that I have created jobs for people in the tech support industry to keep this thing cobbled together and limping along.

MobileIron review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

Last option for MDM

What do you like best?

Promises from sales team

Beautiful description of the apps

What do you dislike?

The worst part about the MI is their undeveloped support for the product. The company vision is clearly to sell the product, and not to invest in support. We have Premium subscription, and it is a joke.

Initial implementation cost is very high compared to other vendors.

Total cost of ownership in the long term is excessively high.

Apps are very buggy and do not work with many Android devices as promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please look into other solutions, such as ManageEngine.

Prepare yourself for hidden costs of operation down the road. (Implementation, Administration, Maintenance)

Secure email and files access.

Data leak prevention

MobileIron review by <span>Kevin B.</span>
Kevin B.

Mobility Management is essential

What do you like best?

Flexibility of the product to work in various different nodes such as "kiosk" for our deployments in retail environments mean that we are entirely secure but user experience is unaffected

What do you dislike?

Mobile Iron is competitive in the market place but the app eco system could be more fluid

Multiple modes for different environments allowing flexibility and management of device/data and especially mail

Learning about MobileIron EMM?

* We monitor all MobileIron EMM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.