MobiLock Pro

MobiLock Pro is a cloud based mobile device management solution which enables users to control their company's Android devices. The system locks devices into kiosk mode, replacing the standard device home screen with a customizable display that limits which apps and websites can be accessed by device users.

Work for MobiLock Pro?

Learning about MobiLock Pro?

MobiLock Pro Reviews

Showing 42 MobiLock Pro reviews
MobiLock Pro review by Jeffrey v.
Jeffrey v.

"Very good service"

What do you like best?

Total lock down to even a single app. When there is an issue (had it a few times as usual when testing); very quick and accurate support. The chat has a good and quick turnaround time.

What do you dislike?

The too strict web-restrictions. Only allowed sites can be visited in the internal browser. No way to whitelist everything with the default mobilock browser where the address bar is hidden. I need that feature so builded my "own" app to get this working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It is a good and promising piece of software

We have 500 rental mobile phones for events. By using MobiLock Pro we can lock the device so it's not worth to steal the device. The main benefit is that we open only 1 app and leave all other apps closed. When setting that app to fullscreen, no other apps can be touched. At the end of the event we open a second app, saying basically to return the device.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MobiLock Pro
MobiLock Pro review by Veron R.
Veron R.

"Easy to use MDM software"

What do you like best?

Ability to remotely check the status of the device: connection, battery status, the device's IP address on the network.

What do you dislike?

There are few things that need improvement:

Wi-Fi connection user interface needs to be redesigned. We are seeing a high number of reports of people who can not connect to the wifi (mostly of their fault such as wrong password) so I would suggest to make the interface simpler and remove the NOT CONNECTED banner while on this page since it hides part of the keyboard. Also would suggest to integrate a WPS PUSH BUTTON functionality.

On passcodes: although we can update the passcode on a profile, the tablets will get the new passcode when they get connected, I would suggest on that device to show the old passcode until they are connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really simple and easy to use.

More control over the devices, ability to control the internet traffic in order to avoid undesired traffic and keep the tablets secure.

What Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution do you use?

MobiLock Pro review by James G.
James G.

"Comprehensive Solution"

What do you like best?

Complete control from app deployment to communication integration. Eva (communications manager) allows us to deploy phones for our fleet of drivers while easily maintaining secure devices thus ensuring up-time from inadvertent and intentional tampering. Features such as "Turn on Speaker" within Eva and leveraging Bluetooth through MobiLock's Bluetooth Manager ensure safe communications for our drivers while on the road.

The UI and organizational structure (devices and device groups) makes deployment a breeze, no matter how complex our organization roll out is.

Having immediate access to technical and sales support from the chat menu within the management console was a nice touch. If I had a question that was not already explained in the intuitive UI, I could quickly ask a question and have it answered instantly.

What do you dislike?

It is an extremely hard sell for small business owners who are hesitant to pay $36/device/year. The pricing model seems to only benefit large corporations with price breaks at 100+ devices. I feel we could utilize this amazing solution for our entire organization but is unfortunately cost prohibitive for our particular business. We chose to deploy this solution for our most challenging MDM and are using cheaper solutions for basic MDM for the rest of our devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo this product first to save time. It is easier to see the shortcomings in other products once you see all the features MobiLock has implemented.

MDM can be very difficult to implement across multiple devices, each with fragmented settings and features. MobiLock Pro takes out the majority of the guesswork and allowed for a rapid and robust integration. Most MDM solutions take apps, email and web browsing into consideration but neglect the fundamental voice and text communication. This is where MobiLock excels by easily managing communication fundamentals in addition to apps, email and web browsing.

MobiLock Pro review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Best software company I've ever worked with."

What do you like best?

Being able to change information on my tablet PCs in my vacation rental properties is a snap with MobiLock Pro. It just plain works! And it's easy to learn. More importantly, the team at MobiLock is literally at your finger tips as soon as you log into your dashboard. I've even mentioned suggestions and within days I get an e-mail that they've addressed my suggestions and a new feature is born.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it works beyond expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run, don't walk. Nothing else at this price, or any price, that does what it does.

By using MobiLock pro, I'm able to update information important to my guests instantaneously from hundreds of miles away. Doing so allows me to stay ahead of my competition who continue to rely on printed information that has to be routinely updated and replaced. Using MobiLock allows me to set up virtual concierge services in my Vacation Rental property that can be constantly improving and evolving without the hassle and expense of printing, laminating, shipping and having housekeepers replace dated materials.

MobiLock Pro review by Paula d.
Paula d.

"Best Support Team Ever"

What do you like best?

I was having some serious challenges getting an older and out-dated android table to work as a Kiosk. The other mobile app support left me with only one option of buying a new tablet, which is not ideal. So I started researching alternative options, The team at mobi lock was available immediately to troubleshoot and walk me through the fixes needed and the set up required to make my kiosk work again. Thank you so much for going above and beyond. I look forward to using your app and working with your team .

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, I am just in set up and explore stage at this time but from the demo and support team the app will be just what I need

That I wont have to update my system yet, and the remote management has a lot of control. The support team will save time and help us ensure our kiosk is up and running with less downtime, the benefit of this is more professional representation of my business.

MobiLock Pro review by Paul K.
Paul K.

"Incredible All-In-One Device Management Solution"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect that I admire about mobilock is their ability to continuously evolve their product. When I first came across Mobilock Pro 4 years ago, they were a start-up company like ourselves that were looking to create something that really nobody else was doing. As we encountered issues with users accessing 'Fast-Boot' Settings and using 'Airplane' mode, Mobilock was always there to provide solutions to these problems. Mobilock was one of the first MDM companies to truly utilize Samsung Knox & LG Gate Capabilities, this was amazing for us.

I constantly am contacted by other MDM companies and have even had multiple meetings with Samsung themselves in which they have shown us the MDM they offer and Mobilock pro has always been light-years ahead of them. The best part is that there seems to be no ceiling because their product is constantly improving so I would never consider any other option. Period.

I would recommend Mobilock Pro to anyone looking to manage devices in a way that, honeslty, no body else does.

What do you dislike?

Mobilock has always been quick to respond to any issues we have encountered so there are no negative items I have here to report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

Mobilock gives you the ability to manage multiple device profiles, multiple security settings, gps location, Geo-fencing, grant facility administrators access to their own device groups, and you can even push applications directly from the Dashboard to any device, any where, any time. Having Mobilock Pro is not a benefit to a company that deploys devices, its a necessity.

MobiLock Pro review by Leland C.
Leland C.

"Great Service Response Time and Availability. Great Product. "

What do you like best?

I love that the team is always available for support questions and answers quickly. I like that they are willing to help with all of my problems and really make an effort to get me an answer even if it requires the technical team.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are different options for managing Android 8.0 vs other tablets and it isn't very clear the difference when using the platform. I had that as an answer to my questions several times.

We are looking to use tablets that will enable special users to access only limited features of the tablets so they can perform their use cases faster and smoother. This solution has fit almost all our needs and we are happy to work with them.

MobiLock Pro review by Simon G.
Simon G.

"Using Mobilock for client tablets and mobiles"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and works brilliantly. Lightning fast on the tablet - add an app or update it and it happens that second (compare to other MDMs which queue you). Support team is the best I've ever come across - all available via instant chat and know the product backwards.

What do you dislike?

Only available on Android. Set up of each tablet is a little fiddly because accepting settings isn't immediately obvious but once you've done it a couple of times it is really no problem and compared to other MDMs it then works instantly whereas others are very slow to make updates to the devices when you add apps etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start using it!

We have several hundred tablets / mobiles out with customers and need to keep them all up to date and locked down.

MobiLock Pro review by Dylan Q.
Dylan Q.

"Very useful features, excellent customer service."

What do you like best?

Mobilock makes managing a large fleet of devices much easier, and very quickly speeds up the setup process of large numbers of devices. Being able to restrict users to appropriate software and update or install remotely, as well as keep track of locations via GPS, makes Mobilock an excellent management tool.

What do you dislike?

With as many sections and features as the suite offers, it can be overwhelming to navigate the menus and takes time to remember where everything is.

Management of a large fleet of devices, at a quite reasonable cost.

MobiLock Pro review by Felix B.
Felix B.

"Reliable product with great support"

What do you like best?

MLP has provided an easy to use solution with enough flexibility to customise to our needs. They have great customer support and personalised account management, which allows us to find solutions to problems quickly and collaboratively.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not backwards compatible with older Android versions, such as screen sharing and remote control.

We've used MLP in kiosk mode on a few thousand business tablets. We are using it to apply our own software branding to the tablet, to lock the tablet for exclusive use with our business apps, force these apps into the foreground, prevent misuse of mobile data, and get device performance metrics, such as battery levels, device location, connectivity.

MobiLock Pro review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Great Product - Exceptional Service!"

What do you like best?

To begin with, the product is incredible. Every time I think I have reached the end of Mobilock's capabilities, I find out they have a service for that too.

Secondly, whenever I have a question or concern, the Mobilock team gives me not only a quick response, but attends my enquiry for as long as is necessary to make sure it is properly resolved.

What do you dislike?

Truly I cannot think of any dislike about the product. I recently came upon a limitation of the product, but it is hardly Mobilock's fault and far beyond my expectations of it.

OLA MEDIA currently uses Mobilock to lock interactive advertising screens to a single application, impede users from exiting it, and automatically update the application when newer versions are available.

MobiLock Pro review by Kunal M.
Kunal M.

"Awesome Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Mobilock team for the quick responses from the customer support in whatever query I had as a client and not to forget during any hour of the day. It has been really pleasant journey with Mobilock so far and a great product experience. Really appreciate it.

Best wishes from "All Is Well App" team to team Mobilock being an effective partner for our progress.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of date. Its smooth so far. Hoping to go ahead with long term association.

We are digitizing security gates with a mobile app. Our Mobile devices secured by Mobilock ensures smooth functioning of our product and prevents any kind of misuse.

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Does exactly what is says. Locks the device down to just App's that you authorise.

Has a great management portal and lots of little extras that we find very handy.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it also had available online history of the device. It's not really necessary and it works well anyway, it's just a little extra that would be great to have online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business people who want to ensure their devices only get used for work related tasks, this is a great product. Your users can't install Apps, in fact, they can't get out of Mobilock unless they know the key.

Mobilock Pro is great for when you have devices in the field that are only going to run a few Apps. You authorise just your apps, so the device can only run those App. It's actually a really good product.

"Competent and friendly"

What do you like best?

Support reacts quickly most of the time, is friendly and competent

What do you dislike?

Re-enrolling devices is a bit of an effort. We did an Android update and a factory reset on many devices, so we had to reinstall the mobilock pro app on them. That meant that they lost their group association. This is fine, because mobilock has a QR Code feature that lets you assign a device to a group by scanning a QR Code. This is also cool. But after that, your device has two licenses associated: The one before the Android update and the one after that. Their seems to be no mechanism that finds and reuses a license based on the IMEI number of the device that is being enrolled.

We manage devices across many different locations and could never do all that by hand

MobiLock Pro review by Paulo P.
Paulo P.

"Efficient and fast technology and support team"

What do you like best?

The technology was really fast and easy to get going and add in the production line.

The support team was always helpful and ready to handle your questions.

The level of managment allowed by the MobiLock Pro exceeded my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Up to now, nothing. Everything that I expected to use works just fine.

Remotely track, update and management applications and phone of in-field equipments.

Using the MobiLock Pro we avoid the need to internally implement several features, lowering the development time and complexity with a reasonable cost

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good product, great service."

What do you like best?

Customer Services' ability to help me resolve problems. They usually respond within an hour which is really good compared to most SaaS providers. Also, their product works as advertised and I have never experienced a defect or bug.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be improved, somethings are very hard to find. Usually tasks that I do most often require me to go several clicks deep.

Annual licenses are annoying. I would like to just be invoiced on a per monthly basis on how many device licenses I have. Just because it would be easier to calculate and know when they all renew. Currently, we buy licenses on a per-need basis. So the recurring times will vary depending on different times of the year.

Kiosks

MobiLock Pro review by Pakan B.
Pakan B.

"We highly recommend MobiLock"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the MobiLock and the ease of communication with the team that made everything even smoother. We are satisfied with the product and happy to have found it.

What do you dislike?

So far everything is perfect and even if there were questions, the team was just very helpful in implementing and helping out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it!

We are using it for our tablets and out of any other brand, MobiLock was and is our favourite one! We will continue to use it and recommend it further!

MobiLock Pro review by Philipp M.
Philipp M.

"Using MobiLock on Smartphones in Producation Area"

What do you like best?

That we can whitelist websites and that the users are not able to escape out of the Kiosk Mode

What do you dislike?

I don't like, that we are used to use the MobiLock Pro Browser and can't whitelist websites for Google Chrome. The Users can't personalise the "homescreen" as they like to (you're not able to move the apps - this is done by the Adminstrator)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy more to pay less ;-)

All our workers in the production area get Smartphones and with mobilock we can garantuee, that they don't do anything we don't like.

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

the ease & friendly operating app, the fact that I can monitor were my staff are and that staff are not able to use the devices for personel use.

What do you dislike?

Cant have photos taken and uploaded to the dashboard, I have requested this from Mobilock some time ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make that step comapny's with field staff will save on the Data and more productivity as you will know were your staff are.

The saving of Data and more productivity.

MobiLock Pro review by Ramin S.
Ramin S.

"this software is unique from the point of price/quality view"

What do you like best?

we can see everything even try to do (password guessing for example), it really helps us to manage our company's assets

What do you dislike?

there's nothing we dislike, there are challenges and requests from our side, which are being solved by these guys

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

1. track user position

2. manage users proper usage of our devices

3. block users from not allowed activity/software

4. centrally distribute business apps to user devices

MobiLock Pro review by Patricia N.
Patricia N.

"Great Product, Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The support team is really wonderful, and the functionality works well for our business.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found much to dislike about MobiLock.

This is a great solution for keeping our tablets secure .

MobiLock Pro review by Ryon S.
Ryon S.

"Mobilock helps Palarum keep patients safe!"

What do you like best?

The support is awesome and one click away. Fits our use case perfectly.

What do you dislike?

The physical buttons on the kiosk mode interrupts the activity of the app instead of just disabling the physical buttons entirely. Had to add some code around that to handle that in our Enterprise apps.

Push updates, Remote support of apps on site, Battery low alerts. Single app kiosk

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator

"Best solution for managing real estate customer experience"

What do you like best?

A simple tool to manage apps (and inwall tablets), so end users have the best customer experience without problems.

What do you dislike?

Just to say something, we would like to have a more complete API.

We can manage apps on the inwall tablets of our customers. We assure that they have what they expect and they don't install any app, which can spoil the experience and functionality.

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator

"Mobilock Pro does what it says it does"

What do you like best?

Easy dashboard and menu system and the support desk is fantastic

What do you dislike?

its early days for me using this product and so far the only frustrating thing is the documentation needs a FAQ section where users can look up others solutions to issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!!

providing work specific solutions without the worry of uncontrolled app downloads and tools for time wasting

MobiLock Pro review by Tamás H.
Tamás H.

"Powerful Kiosk app "

What do you like best?

Customization, great user interface, awesome support. You can make your home screen custom and with branding you can style it too

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a tutorial somewhere and to rename the apps' name

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is really quick to respond and they are there to really help you

I use it for Kiosk, presentation

MobiLock Pro review by Stanislas J.
Stanislas J.

"Very useful tool"

What do you like best?

The API is very useful, I could easily integrate it in my apps (VB.NET or PHP). Also, the dev team is very helpful and provide quick responses via chat or email.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, but I don't use all the functions (someone else is admin too)

I lend tablets in a Library, I use the Mobilock API to send textual messages when the patrons have to get them back, or to buzz the tablets when I have to localize them.

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator

"Technical Support with a new tablet device"

What do you like best?

!00% availability of the support tram and very patient if you're not that technical

What do you dislike?

The service is excellent. It would be a little simpler if the profiles and groups were easier to set up.

Locking down a device so it can only be used with the app provided. Extra security

"Mobilock on devices"

What do you like best?

That its easy to set up and great to use when managing large sums of devices.

Great at making the devices usable only to the ends that we desire.

Also the support staff does a great job! Quick help by batish.

What do you dislike?

At this moment, I don't think I am able to see anything wrong with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it for sure, you will love it.

to secure all devices in a kiosk mode where they were only able to use the available apps that we desire.

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator

"APK installation/update did no longer work."

What do you like best?

The problem we had since recently updating to a new Android version was quickly and competently solved by chatting with Yukti on the MobiLock web page.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike.

There was nothing to dislike.

APK installation/update did no longer work.

MobiLock Pro review by Dawn W.
Dawn W.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how quickly they respond to my messages.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about them.

I am able to control what our teachers do with our tablets. They can only use the apps and websites I have allowed.

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator

"MobiLock for Field Mobile Phones"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of the dashboard and the good response of the customer service centre

What do you dislike?

so far didnt see anything that we do not like

lock down of corporate mobile phones for field personnel and restricting them to use only certain apps.

MobiLock Pro review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"good service "

What do you like best?

good team, good app to restrict all unwanted apps and restrict ppl using other apps

What do you dislike?

nothing for now .. they are doing good job

good to have their app so we give imited access to our staff

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Best Mobile device manager"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, software, does the job I need.

Exceptional customer supoport.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage. We are happy with all functionality that is provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I definately recommed Mobilock Pro.

I can lock my app down, and I can manage all my devices remotely from a central point.

Cost saving because i dont need other 3rd party software to update my app.

Mobilock is a full solution for what I need.

MobiLock Pro review by User

"Works great but limited support for cheaper tablets"

What do you like best?

Works great for locking the tablets that need to run in Kiosk mode. Decent dashboard as well.

What do you dislike?

Admin overrides are wonky and work for certain tablet manufacturers only.

Running tablets in Kiosk mode

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Fantastic customer support!"

What do you like best?

The customer support team, specifically Gaurav and Yukti who I have had conversations with

What do you dislike?

Some of the capabilities are not straight forward but once explained by the support team, it's very easy to use. I also think the information captured should be real-time instead of updating only in a couple of hours time but other than that the software is great!

We are able to track where all of our devices are quite easily

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator

"A Review of MobiLock by Nathan Moring"

What do you like best?

Great support, lots of features and customization. You can allow and disable as much as you want and it is made very easy. Also creating uniformity between devices is very easy with profiles.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it does everything I need it to do fairly easily.

Recreation of tablets and prevention of using tablets for non work related reasons.

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Most helpful app"

What do you like best?

I have over 400 tablet under my Cab company, and we been using different App's in order to lock and control them with no effect solution, but with Mobilock Pro it's been so easy to control all these tablet

What do you dislike?

so good so fare. All the problem we face it got solve in less then a week

We have fully control and maintain our 400 tablet through Mobilock

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good and quick service"

What do you like best?

I really like their quick service and updates on the app.

What do you dislike?

no video to demo training, this should help everyone that is using mobilock and give them a clear understanding on how the system works without any training

Controlling tablets

MobiLock Pro review by Consultant

"Best MDM Software"

What do you like best?

All announced functions work perfectly. Support is quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

For me at the moment there is nothing I dislike about the product

We are now able to control all our mobile

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator

"Great support in a short time "

What do you like best?

the chat window with the guys helping you quickly

What do you dislike?

Info boxes and workflow support are missing on the platform

We manage devices for a patient disease management program.

MobiLock Pro review by Administrator

"The process was more complicated than it should be but the product and support was brilliant"

What do you like best?

it did what i wanted cheaper that teamviewer

What do you dislike?

setup a bit more complicated thsn i need but exactly what i need

basically exactly what i need

"Solution found"

What do you like best?

I can control my workmates devices and tablets.

What do you dislike?

Too many options sometimes. A better categories to be created.

The control of the corporate devices.

Learning about MobiLock Pro?

* We monitor all MobiLock Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.