Mobiniti

Ask Mobiniti a Question
Showing 10 Mobiniti reviews
Mobiniti review by <span>Claude E.</span>
Claude E.

Love Mobiniti! Best Pricing! Amazing Customer Support!

What do you like best?

Pricing is the best we have came across! Jim Sulima hooked it up and his customer service has been A+! Highly recommend any one looking to get into SMS advertising to sign up with Mobiniti!

What do you dislike?

Allow users too upload their data with Symbols. Currently we can not do it ourselves because our phone numbers have symbols in them. But luckily their customer support team will do it for us themselves if we email a CVS file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ever since we've signed up with Mobiniti we have been able to reach our fans and customers more effectively and at the best cost. The analytics feature is something we have never had for SMS marketing and this has greatly helped us get a much better picture of the effectiveness off our SMS marketing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mobiniti
Mobiniti review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

Best User Experience I've found

What do you like best?

I love how customer oriented Mobiniti is. Other companies wanted us to format our phone list before uploading it. Mobiniti will do the formatting for you. Other companies limited the number of texts we could send out in one blast. Mobinit doesn't. My contact Jim Sulima has been an amazing help getting me started, but it's so user-friendly I felt like a pro in no time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I would love some sort of search feature INSIDE the application (to find a similar group of people that I would like to market) but they make it so easy to submit a new group of phone numbers, it's almost not even worth mentioning!

Reaching a large number of people at once with ease. I love the reporting tools.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Mobiniti review by <span>Steven L.</span>
Steven L.

Service works fantastic. Support is great!

What do you like best?

Most text services are about the same. But here, they are willing to walk you through everything and once you see what all they offer. Its a no-brainer that this is a must have to a successful marketing campaign. We are trying new things we never knew were possible over text. From the ease of scheduling texts, to coupons and contests, it has just opened up a whole new marketing tool for us!

What do you dislike?

I think the dash board could be a bit easier to navigate and it would be nice to be able to have key words that are not just linked to one group. Granted its easy enough to merge groups and contacts once a special event is over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look past the price per month and credits and see what all a true text service has to offer. We had no idea we could do mobile coupons, text in contests, etc. Also take a look at what types of devices your customers are already using to click to your products. For us 86% were already on a mobile device, so why not make it even easier for them to find you and your products.

Reach is always an issue. And being able to run text contests, and offer text only coupons when we are at special events or for sales, has helped us grow our text list. The benefit is that we are seeing over 90% open rates and participation with our current list and with every new contest, push for member sign up, it grows. Our "Stop" rate is below 1%

Mobiniti review by <span>Shane B.</span>
Shane B.

Excellent product and customer service

What do you like best?

The app layout and the features/benefits far exceed there closest competitor.

What do you dislike?

With the extensive feature set, using certain features can have a learning curve if you don't use it frequently. This really isn't a dislike, rather a minor annoyance.

Our marketing reach within our community is easier than ever. Email marketing is dying in my opinion due to its pitiful response rate. Everyone opens a text message!

Mobiniti review by <span>Raymond C.</span>
Raymond C.

Good software and great customer support

What do you like best?

First I was amazed at the program and how easy it was to use, track and report. Once I was using it for a while and questions or issues I was amazed at how quickly I could get a response through the chat feature and how quick I would get a phone call or email if needed.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports don't give me the data I am looking for.

The main function is to reach our clients and the mass emails and texts take care of that without paying a lot of agents to dial out.

Mobiniti review by <span>Theresa B.</span>
Theresa B.

Super user friendly!

What do you like best?

The best part is how easy it is to set up and deploy. Jim has been a great deal of help with getting started.

What do you dislike?

The lack of response to the question box.

Reaching a younger demographic.

Learning about Mobiniti?

* We monitor all Mobiniti reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.