Mobiniti

Learning about Mobiniti?

Mobiniti Reviews

Ask Mobiniti a Question
Showing 11 Mobiniti reviews
Mobiniti review by Claude E.
Claude E.

"Love Mobiniti! Best Pricing! Amazing Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

Pricing is the best we have came across! Jim Sulima hooked it up and his customer service has been A+! Highly recommend any one looking to get into SMS advertising to sign up with Mobiniti!

What do you dislike?

Allow users too upload their data with Symbols. Currently we can not do it ourselves because our phone numbers have symbols in them. But luckily their customer support team will do it for us themselves if we email a CVS file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ever since we've signed up with Mobiniti we have been able to reach our fans and customers more effectively and at the best cost. The analytics feature is something we have never had for SMS marketing and this has greatly helped us get a much better picture of the effectiveness off our SMS marketing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mobiniti
Mobiniti review by Traci B.
Traci B.

"Drastically Lacking in Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The idea of reaching clients in a unique way.

What do you dislike?

I give Mobinit an F in customer service. I have experienced INEXCUSABLE customer service with Mobiniti. I have been wating for a refund since October 2017 for and getting the run around call after call after call with briken promise after broken promise that it would be handled within 24 hours. Today I filed formal complaints against them with the BBB and to Reports at NBS 10 Responds Philadelphia. This company lacks integrity and does not keep their word or commitments. I would never recommend them. BEWARE!

I received my Credit Card statement and it had charges on it that I was not familiar with. I called the Credit Card company (Citibank) and asked them to stop the auto-billing as I did not purchase the service and disputed the charges and they placed a fraud alert on the company. I then contacted Mobiniti and spoke with Nick B. to find out what the service even was and why my credit card was being charged. I was told it was a text message marketing service. When we looked into the account we learned it was opened in the name of a third party, using a third party email - but with my credit card. It was clear I did not open or order this service. Nick, the sales Rep and I had a great call and conversation and solved the mystery on this account. His customer service and professionalism was stellar in the beginning and the more he told me about Mobiniti and how it could help me better serve my clients, I was actually interested in learning more and trying it out.

A few days later, I was contacted by Nick from Mobiniti and asked if I would be willing to drop the dispute and the 6 fraud charges against Mobiniti. In good faith, I agreed to do so as it wasn’t their fault either. They did not know it was not me opening the account. They were just providing a service. I just wanted to be assured that I would be refunded for the service that I never used and did not know that I had. I was very very very very clear that I would drop the dispute as long as it did not cost me anything. I asked for a refund and we agreed to a refund. I spent 4 hours over a couple days going through the process of reversing the fraud charges on Mobiniti with my CC company as it wasn’t either one of our faults. When Citibank reversed the fraud, I had to pay the credit card bill for the Mobiniti services for May, June, July, August, September and October of 2017 at $49/month ($294) total.

I contacted Nick to let him know the charges were dropped and asked for the refund on the bill. I sent him the proof of the dispute and fraud reversal and the credit card statement showing I paid the six charges of $49 each and asking for the refund. His reply was that he could credit me in Mobiniti Services. After I kept calling him out on our agreement for a refund and why I would pay for services I never knew I had and why I would spent the time clearing their name in the dispute, he stopped responding to my phone messages and my emails and text messages.

I spent the next 3 MONTHS consistently requesting a refund to Mobiniti and most of the time I got no response or acknowledgement of my messages. The few replies I received were like a broken record blaming it on billing waiting for an official clearance letter from my credit card company. Finally, on February 21, 2018 they refunded me $49. After TWO more months of complaining and requesting a refund I got another refund on April 13th, 2018 for three months worth of additional charges of $49 each for a grand total of $196 of the $294 owed. This is two monthly payments shy of the total amount. After many more calls, texts and email messages to Mobiniti about their insufficient refund, the Manager, Carmen, finally took my phone call and he have me his “word” that he would personally handle this with billing and get back to me in 24 hours on the remainder of the refund. That was two months ago. He has not responded to my calls, emails or text messages since. I am seeking a remaining refund for two months of service ($98.00) that were unused by me and fraudulently placed in my name. I have full documentation of text and emails with Mobiniti about the refund, proof of fraud by a third party as well as all the credit card statements showing that I in good faith reversed the dispute and fraud charges against Mobiniti and paid the credit card bill that they were to reimburse me for. The amount of time, effort and energy I have spent on this refund far exceeds the measly $98.00, this refund is now 100% about integrity and principle, to which this company drastically lacks. This is quite possibly the worst and most unprofessional customer service experience I have ever had in getting a refund. Truly bad business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BEWARE! Poor customer service. This company lacks integrity and does NOT keep their word or committments.

I will not use this service.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Mobiniti review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Best User Experience I've found"

What do you like best?

I love how customer oriented Mobiniti is. Other companies wanted us to format our phone list before uploading it. Mobiniti will do the formatting for you. Other companies limited the number of texts we could send out in one blast. Mobinit doesn't. My contact Jim Sulima has been an amazing help getting me started, but it's so user-friendly I felt like a pro in no time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I would love some sort of search feature INSIDE the application (to find a similar group of people that I would like to market) but they make it so easy to submit a new group of phone numbers, it's almost not even worth mentioning!

Reaching a large number of people at once with ease. I love the reporting tools.

Mobiniti review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Service works fantastic. Support is great!"

What do you like best?

Most text services are about the same. But here, they are willing to walk you through everything and once you see what all they offer. Its a no-brainer that this is a must have to a successful marketing campaign. We are trying new things we never knew were possible over text. From the ease of scheduling texts, to coupons and contests, it has just opened up a whole new marketing tool for us!

What do you dislike?

I think the dash board could be a bit easier to navigate and it would be nice to be able to have key words that are not just linked to one group. Granted its easy enough to merge groups and contacts once a special event is over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look past the price per month and credits and see what all a true text service has to offer. We had no idea we could do mobile coupons, text in contests, etc. Also take a look at what types of devices your customers are already using to click to your products. For us 86% were already on a mobile device, so why not make it even easier for them to find you and your products.

Reach is always an issue. And being able to run text contests, and offer text only coupons when we are at special events or for sales, has helped us grow our text list. The benefit is that we are seeing over 90% open rates and participation with our current list and with every new contest, push for member sign up, it grows. Our "Stop" rate is below 1%

Mobiniti review by Shane B.
Shane B.

"Excellent product and customer service"

What do you like best?

The app layout and the features/benefits far exceed there closest competitor.

What do you dislike?

With the extensive feature set, using certain features can have a learning curve if you don't use it frequently. This really isn't a dislike, rather a minor annoyance.

Our marketing reach within our community is easier than ever. Email marketing is dying in my opinion due to its pitiful response rate. Everyone opens a text message!

Mobiniti review by Raymond C.
Raymond C.

"Good software and great customer support"

What do you like best?

First I was amazed at the program and how easy it was to use, track and report. Once I was using it for a while and questions or issues I was amazed at how quickly I could get a response through the chat feature and how quick I would get a phone call or email if needed.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports don't give me the data I am looking for.

The main function is to reach our clients and the mass emails and texts take care of that without paying a lot of agents to dial out.

Mobiniti review by Theresa B.
Theresa B.

"Super user friendly!"

What do you like best?

The best part is how easy it is to set up and deploy. Jim has been a great deal of help with getting started.

What do you dislike?

The lack of response to the question box.

Reaching a younger demographic.

Mobiniti review by Jim P.
Jim P.

"Awesome!! "

What do you like best?

The software is Very User Friendly, And my account manager Carmine is the man offering me great creative Ideas to help with my campaigns.!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all everything as met our needs perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just say try it out for a month No contract so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Lead Generation, Opt in, Customer contact,

Mobiniti review by Don K.
Don K.

"Concise, effective, Professional"

What do you like best?

The Platform is excellent but the support is even better. My Account Manager Nick Brandolino truly gives 1000% and has been there the whole way with advice, support, extensive product knowledge and most importantly a great attitude

What do you dislike?

There is a little room to add more features but all in all nothing major

Great, concise mobile communication supported by Professional Account Managers like Nick Brandolino

Mobiniti review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best SMS Service"

What do you like best?

The personal touch with my company is unbelievable. They are hands on. They have given unbelievable service and the pricing is great. I was with another major SMS provider and Mobiniti blows them away. I would recommend to everyone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Absolutely nothing. I haven't any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose. I've been with another major supplier and I ate the cost initially to change all of my existing customers to them because of what they provide. The picture coupon is the best ever.

Reaching my customers by SMS messaging.

Mobiniti review by Agency in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Agency in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Affordable and user-friendly text messaging solution"

What do you like best?

Mobiniti is much more affordable than the previous text messaging platform I was using, is user-friendly and easy to understand and use. My account rep Carmine is easily accessible and helpful when I need him.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike

Communicating with clients / customers in a simple, fast and easy way.

Learning about Mobiniti?

* We monitor all Mobiniti reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.