Mockflow

MockFlow is an online wireframe tool for software and websites.

Work for Mockflow?

Learning about Mockflow?

Mockflow Reviews

Showing 21 Mockflow reviews
Mockflow review by Darryl H.
Darryl H.

"Easy to use, but not super pleased"

What do you like best?

Their UI/UX is great, super easy to use and get going. There is essentially no learning curve, which is awesome. I think the price is high but decent for what you get, even in comparison to competition that charges 4x less.

What do you dislike?

Well, again, the price IS high, even with the nice features. I also upgraded my account and didn't have access to premium features for a full 9 hours after payment. I apparently "Wasn't logged in" when I upgraded... Seems something that shouldn't happen when you click the upgrade button while logged in. I lost time I could have been working on my project. As their "Free" version isn't really free, with all the restrictions it's more of a trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the application. They really seem to be lacking for support though, and I'm not just talking human. When I subscribe to something it's typical for immediate access to it. Paying for something with my email address only to not have it associated with my account under the same email doesn't make sense.

I absolutely love the ability to quickly throw a mockup together. It's fast and efficient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mockflow
Mockflow review by Ansell L.
Ansell L.

"Wireframe Pro Review"

What do you like best?

Wireframe pro has a lot of pre filled elements, like button, profiles, tabs, images, graphs. It has a good flow and map for all your screens which can be viewed from a glance. The export options are also very good for this software along with comments which can be done by others. The progress board is also very good as one can just place the entire project to another section for approval and checking.

The store in Wireframe pro is also pretty helpfull to get other UI elements and templates which can speed up ones process for wireframing.

All in all WireFramePro is a good software especially for beginners and make things very easy for a beginner instead of wasting time creating elements one can just pick it up form the pre set element list.

Very helpful and neat!

What do you dislike?

Wireframe Pro is very much slow and needs speed when doing the wireframing. It is lacking animations for your prototypes and an infinate artboard where one can just go on making screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wireframe Pro is good especially if you are new to wireframing and need to do quick prototypes for your design also Wireframe Pro has alot of pre filled options, icons & states which can be directly dragged and dropped.

Wireframe Pro helps in delivering prototypes for projects liks apps, websites, etc. This in turn also helps the design team to do their designs more efficiently.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

Mockflow review by deepak r.
deepak r.

"No so great but does its job."

What do you like best?

Instead of layers, Mockflow allow us to create pages which makes it amazingly simple to create wireframes for everyone. Also they have plenty of templates and elements that makes your work easy and standardized.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I face is while applying a style to multiple objects and labels. For instance I have to change the size of a few headings, I cannot change it by selecting all at once. Also after you add multiple pages to a project, it becomes very slow and every time you click on anything it move some pixels. I also dislike adding pictures to a project, there should be something as simple as a drag and drop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great software for creating mock-ups and wireframes and not very good for visual design. You can consider this if you want something cost effective and a you are a small team.

You can use Mockflow online which allows multiple designers to modify or alter a same project from different computers. Also it does not demand high system configurations and you can use it on any computer, which makes it very cost effective.

Mockflow review by Tm M.
Tm M.

"Wireframes made easy."

What do you like best?

The ease of use of this software. Being able to drag and drop at the click of the mouse to create wireframes for my web projects has never been so easy.

What do you dislike?

The sidebar menu is rather small which I can understand for more screen area, but it blends in too much and I feel it gets lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many online wireframe tools, but having the easy to use tool like this on your desktop is perfect in my eyes. I can keep track of all my wireframes and easily make edits accordingly.

I am able to quickly and easily create wireframes for client projects where web work is needed. Whether it's a new page on an existing website or an entire website. Things are done very quickly and easily and I love it!

Mockflow review by Jeannette H.
Jeannette H.

"WireFrame Pro"

What do you like best?

The Best Thing about WireFrame Pro besides you can try it free for 30 days then can keep on using it forever for free is the easy of use.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like about WireFrame Pro other than the out of the box UI, it's very dark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Wireframe Pro for the 30 days before considering paying for any of the Adobe software.

WireFrame pro simply put has replaced almost of my webdesign programs. It is so easy to use even my 11 year old son can develope a webpage. I have been hardpressed to find somethinig wrong with it yet, but I have not tried all codes however.

Mockflow review by User in Internet

"Mockflow Deleted All of My Work"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of the interface at first and how simple it was to drag and drop. The amount of options was greater than other platforms that I have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

When I signed up for their premium membership for $19 a month, it worked great at first. You are given more access to things and more wireframes can be created. However, that premium membership only lasted a day before it was taken from my account and I was no longer "authorized". I emailed customer support several times, no response. There is no number to call. Even better, I had a project that I had spent several hours on that was due tonight and of course, it was deleted. I had to redo the project and waste several hours that I will never get back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try other programs

After the frustration of the company not answering me and there being no customer support number, I highly recommend that you plan your projects elsewhere. This company needs some work and I no longer plan to use them in the future.

Mockflow review by Utkarsh S.
Utkarsh S.

"MockFlow Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and easy to load. You do not need any special skills to work on this. It has some very useful tools to create wire-frames. You can easily navigate to your projects with the its thumbnail and edit it. Within a project, you can easily club the pages into a folder by simply dragging it.

What do you dislike?

You cannot change the color of a word inside a textbox. The exported files sometimes include blank spaces or outlines. If you reduce the size of an imported file, it sometimes become blank. There are not many shortcuts keys in mockflow which makes it more time consuming to work like there is no shortcut to send a file to front or back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing experience to use mockflow. The tools are designed in a way that it can be used by a user of any educational background.

We create wireframes for web and mobile applications. We realized that this software has improved our efficiency.

Mockflow review by Duc N.
Duc N.

"Easy to use wireframing solution"

What do you like best?

Great web-based wireframing app allows multiple users to access/view the same projects. The interface is simple to use and the drag and drop components are thought out well.

The export settings are really nice to have to as it allows for PDF, PNG, HTML5, Powerpoint, and even excel as a sitemap. In the HTML version of your wireframes, you can navigate through the wireframes if you link everything correctly.

The wireframes come out looking very clean and easy to follow

What do you dislike?

Dragging the wireframes into the order you want them to be in can be a little difficult sometimes. That's my only real complaint of wireframe pro

The first step of our optimization processes usually start with wireframes so that internal teams can understand what the objectives are. They are great to hand off to the designers so they know exactly what they need to do on their end.

Mockflow review by Brianna G.
Brianna G.

"Intuitive Software"

What do you like best?

Mockflow has an intuitive interface, great team sharing features, and I have the ability to import images which is very important for my line of work. I am able to organize my project into multiple folders and subpages, then share my project with my team. I also have the option of sharing privately, which is great for myself to keep track of what I am doing at the moment.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I cannot pay on a monthly basis. I would prefer to pay on a monthly basis as it is easier to keep track of for my business. It is also a desktop application which occasionally force quits during startup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great program for more serious and less cartoonish mockups and sharing within your business.

I am making more professional mock ups for clients, I have been able to go online and download other mockups and change them around to fit my needs. The storage for Mockflow is pretty decent as well for a smaller business such as my own. It is relatively cheap, around $60 for a year, but as I previously stated, I would prefer having a monthly based payment matrix.

Mockflow review by Edo M.
Edo M.

"Interesting on-line and off-line design solution"

What do you like best?

There are several different modules, for each type of task one. Our preferred are SITEMAP and BANNER PRO. User interface is simple, there are several options to chose from, "drag and drop" approach to design, Banner designing is especially well done.

What do you dislike?

Off-line version have more limitations than on-line version. On-line version sometimes take too much time for small tasks. Monthly billing plans are too expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Interesting software solution, on-line and off-line, simple and precise, with more than acceptable user interface and that is simple to learn and to use.

As we are in process of re-designing whole web site and web interaction with clients, this solution for a web-site mapping was helpful

Mockflow review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Good and easy wireframing"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy and intuitive. There are a lot of bell and whistles. It seems there are many things available to do that I just dont know how to do - yet.

What do you dislike?

There are only so many options out of the box, although you can use the ones that others have uploaded and from the marketplace. It would be great if there was more help in telling the users ((me) about tips and tricks and all the really great things the tool can do that I may not be using or even know about. Show me what added value Im missing. Perhaps a bi-weekly email with how-tos and highlights? Engage with me more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its really a good product and very easy to use. I you are doing very in depth apps and mobile UI, then this will need some more than what you get out of the box. I do love how easy it is to use though and the cloud sharing is a big deal. The issues with both this and Balsamiq are the same in regard to downloading to show somebody offline or use for a presentation and its in flash. Im hopeful they will address that at some point in the near future.

Its wireframing tool, so basically the start to all of our creative web/mobile endeavors. It gives the ability to view flow and interaction in our digital experiences.

Mockflow review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Great User Interface & Hundreds of Templates"

What do you like best?

I like that this wireframing program provides a good amount of templates in case you need something to get you started. I was new to phone app design, and this allowed me to show the developer how I needed the interface and design to come out.

What do you dislike?

I like that it offers a few integrations, but I wish that it would offer more project management apps to integrate with and I may be able to use this more well rounded with my employees/staff.

I am able to show the clients a completed visual of what their design should look like before needing to go in and build out the entire website, mobile site, or app itself.

Mockflow review by Nadeem K.
Nadeem K.

"Great web based platform for Mockup, still needs improvement"

What do you like best?

I loved the capabilities of being in a team environment by using Mockflow and the chat windows to share information during the process of wireframing apps or websites.

What do you dislike?

Quite expensive for the services it offer and bad at customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this workflow, i would not recommend this module to work on until they make some big changes. and i would love to buy it when it start meeting the requirements of individuals.

Wireframing.

Mockflow review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"The product is satisfactory. Overall good experience."

What do you like best?

The overall UI looks friendly and cleaner.

The product has all the key features which help in designing the mocks with much ease and faster.

What do you dislike?

Well, there could be more templates to work upon.

Pricing could be low. Students could get benefitted from this if they get student discount.

Day-to-day designing of mocks.

Invision is what I have used and continue to use but when I explore MockFlow, it appeared to be a good alternative.

Mockflow review by Aamir K.
Aamir K.

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface it is very easy to use. I only tried the free version only, so yeah I liked it much.

What do you dislike?

Not have used very much but as far I have used I have not found anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

after using this for such a time, I would recommend this to everyone, I don't know much about how mockflow is solving problems for paid users, but yeah this is not bad.

wire framing and sharing info while working for the same project.

Mockflow review by Sridhar B.
Sridhar B.

"Waste of money"

What do you like best?

Nice to try only in free edition. But its not worth for upgrading to paid.

What do you dislike?

paid version is useless. I cancelled my subscription. It just waste of my money. i upgraded for HTML5 export. But its garbage code does not have center alignment and all are absolute css margin. Other browsers looks ugly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mockflow review by Leandro H.
Leandro H.

"Mock flow and wireframes, improvements need to be done"

What do you like best?

The UI feels very comfortable and helps in the user experience

What do you dislike?

Is not very intuitive and easy to use when you have big projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read help and other users experiences

Wireframes and User flows in a product definition process

Mockflow review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good for basic, no frills wireframing"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create libraries of commonly used elements that are easy to drag and drop. I also like the comments feature.

What do you dislike?

It looks very plain. I don't think wireframes should have a lot of style to them, but these just don't look good.

Creating wireframes for website concepts.

Mockflow review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Mockflow"

What do you like best?

Creating quick projects with their built-in templates.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I feel there are many functions on this that seem outdated and don't work.

Being connected to clients from chat windows is one of the best features.

Mockflow review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Mockflow Review"

What do you like best?

Template library, theme variety, and export options

What do you dislike?

Not everything is available to free users

Wireframe project, realized benefit of component variety on my pages.

Mockflow review by Marco C.
Marco C.

"A great, web-based alternative to Balsamiq or Visio for mockups"

What do you like best?

Easy setup, inexpensive, good collaboration features, frequent updates. It's easy to make and share a mockup, even publicly on the web. Great offline capabilities.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't do the "drawn look" like Balsamiq does

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try it out for free, so do so! It's really quite good.

Learning about Mockflow?

* We monitor all Mockflow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.