Mockflow

MockFlow is an online wireframe tool for software and websites.

Work for Mockflow?

Learning about Mockflow?

Mockflow Reviews

Showing 21 Mockflow reviews
Mockflow review by <span>Darryl H.</span>
Darryl H.

"Easy to use, but not super pleased"

What do you like best?

Their UI/UX is great, super easy to use and get going. There is essentially no learning curve, which is awesome. I think the price is high but decent for what you get, even in comparison to competition that charges 4x less.

What do you dislike?

Well, again, the price IS high, even with the nice features. I also upgraded my account and didn't have access to premium features for a full 9 hours after payment. I apparently "Wasn't logged in" when I upgraded... Seems something that shouldn't happen when you click the upgrade button while logged in. I lost time I could have been working on my project. As their "Free" version isn't really free, with all the restrictions it's more of a trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the application. They really seem to be lacking for support though, and I'm not just talking human. When I subscribe to something it's typical for immediate access to it. Paying for something with my email address only to not have it associated with my account under the same email doesn't make sense.

I absolutely love the ability to quickly throw a mockup together. It's fast and efficient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mockflow
Mockflow review by <span>Ansell L.</span>
Ansell L.

"Wireframe Pro Review"

What do you like best?

Wireframe pro has a lot of pre filled elements, like button, profiles, tabs, images, graphs. It has a good flow and map for all your screens which can be viewed from a glance. The export options are also very good for this software along with comments which can be done by others. The progress board is also very good as one can just place the entire project to another section for approval and checking.

The store in Wireframe pro is also pretty helpfull to get other UI elements and templates which can speed up ones process for wireframing.

All in all WireFramePro is a good software especially for beginners and make things very easy for a beginner instead of wasting time creating elements one can just pick it up form the pre set element list.

Very helpful and neat!

What do you dislike?

Wireframe Pro is very much slow and needs speed when doing the wireframing. It is lacking animations for your prototypes and an infinate artboard where one can just go on making screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wireframe Pro is good especially if you are new to wireframing and need to do quick prototypes for your design also Wireframe Pro has alot of pre filled options, icons & states which can be directly dragged and dropped.

Wireframe Pro helps in delivering prototypes for projects liks apps, websites, etc. This in turn also helps the design team to do their designs more efficiently.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

Mockflow review by <span>deepak r.</span>
deepak r.

"No so great but does its job."

What do you like best?

Instead of layers, Mockflow allow us to create pages which makes it amazingly simple to create wireframes for everyone. Also they have plenty of templates and elements that makes your work easy and standardized.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I face is while applying a style to multiple objects and labels. For instance I have to change the size of a few headings, I cannot change it by selecting all at once. Also after you add multiple pages to a project, it becomes very slow and every time you click on anything it move some pixels. I also dislike adding pictures to a project, there should be something as simple as a drag and drop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great software for creating mock-ups and wireframes and not very good for visual design. You can consider this if you want something cost effective and a you are a small team.

You can use Mockflow online which allows multiple designers to modify or alter a same project from different computers. Also it does not demand high system configurations and you can use it on any computer, which makes it very cost effective.

Mockflow review by <span>Tm M.</span>
Tm M.

"Wireframes made easy."

What do you like best?

The ease of use of this software. Being able to drag and drop at the click of the mouse to create wireframes for my web projects has never been so easy.

What do you dislike?

The sidebar menu is rather small which I can understand for more screen area, but it blends in too much and I feel it gets lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many online wireframe tools, but having the easy to use tool like this on your desktop is perfect in my eyes. I can keep track of all my wireframes and easily make edits accordingly.

I am able to quickly and easily create wireframes for client projects where web work is needed. Whether it's a new page on an existing website or an entire website. Things are done very quickly and easily and I love it!

Mockflow review by <span>Jeannette H.</span>
Jeannette H.

"WireFrame Pro"

What do you like best?

The Best Thing about WireFrame Pro besides you can try it free for 30 days then can keep on using it forever for free is the easy of use.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like about WireFrame Pro other than the out of the box UI, it's very dark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Wireframe Pro for the 30 days before considering paying for any of the Adobe software.

WireFrame pro simply put has replaced almost of my webdesign programs. It is so easy to use even my 11 year old son can develope a webpage. I have been hardpressed to find somethinig wrong with it yet, but I have not tried all codes however.

Mockflow review by User in Internet

"Mockflow Deleted All of My Work"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of the interface at first and how simple it was to drag and drop. The amount of options was greater than other platforms that I have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

When I signed up for their premium membership for $19 a month, it worked great at first. You are given more access to things and more wireframes can be created. However, that premium membership only lasted a day before it was taken from my account and I was no longer "authorized". I emailed customer support several times, no response. There is no number to call. Even better, I had a project that I had spent several hours on that was due tonight and of course, it was deleted. I had to redo the project and waste several hours that I will never get back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try other programs

After the frustration of the company not answering me and there being no customer support number, I highly recommend that you plan your projects elsewhere. This company needs some work and I no longer plan to use them in the future.

Learning about Mockflow?

* We monitor all Mockflow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.