Mockingbird

is an online tool that makes it easy for you to create, link together, preview, and share mockups of your website or application.

Work for Mockingbird?

Learning about Mockingbird?

Mockingbird Reviews

Showing 14 Mockingbird reviews
Mockingbird review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

My favorite application for wireframing websites.

What do you like best?

This is my go to for the start of everyone of my website builds. It's clean UI and intuitive interface makes it a breeze to use.

What do you dislike?

Could use a few more functions. But for a basic site, Mockingbird handles everything I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for wireframes.

I like to show every client a rough wireframe mockup before starting on any build. It helps make sure the client has an idea of what I'm envisioning.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mockingbird
Mockingbird review by <span>Aly N.</span>
Aly N.

Mockingbird is a lifesaver.

What do you like best?

This might be the best mockup program I've used so far. My coworkers love it and I've found that it's user-friendly enough to even accommodate me—that being said, I'm not very UI savvy. So take from that what you will.

What do you dislike?

The toolbar can be hard to track down and, along with that, the program overall doesn't offer a lot of guidance. I had my coworkers to help me, but I think if I'd been using it alone, it would've taken me a lot longer to get acclimated. It would also be nice to have more export options, but I'm sure an update will bring those eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth a shot if you're in the business for it—if not, I'm not sure it's a software program you'd necessarily need.

It definitely saves time and headaches—and that's kind of what most software is for.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

Mockingbird review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

Easy to use

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, once you get going and you can get the layout you require. It has worked for me but you need a bit of patience. Once you get to know your way around it it can be really quite easy and quick. To add something new its a easy double click or drag and drop feature which is a bonus. All the other features are self explanatory. Things are easy to resize and move around.

What do you dislike?

A few features are slow to load which makes the experience a pretty bad one. It does not have as many features as other similar software there in having it's limitations. But if you need to use it to do something simple its fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at the online version first to make sure it is what you require

Doing a lot of new layouts and this is helping with that

Mockingbird review by <span>Stephanie L.</span>
Stephanie L.

Easy to Use

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and understand, there are pre-loaded standard site images that you can drag and drop to your wireframe.

What do you dislike?

I would like more export/share options. I with there were also more elements that you were able to add to the frame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Site mock ups and wireframing.

Mockingbird review by User in Internet

Limited capabilities but thoughtful

What do you like best?

I feel like mockingbird was quick and light for wireframing, and it was good that they offered a "super low fi" mode. I could use mockingbird on my Chromebook.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think that the design options were as robust as sketch or uxpin. I dislike being hemmed in to present UI elements.

I decided to go with sketch instead, since sketch has more shape merging capabilities and plugins to customize the software.

Mockingbird review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

Very fast & easy websites UI mockup development tool

What do you like best?

I like the speed and ease of the User interface and the ready-made library objects. Just drag and drop the user interface object you need on the canvas, resize it and you're done.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to export the generated files in multiple graphic file formats

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, download the evaluation copy and try the speed and ease of use of this software. Tried once, never turned back.

Developing website's user interface mockups with other software need the double of working time, time is money so it solve a lot of business problems for me. I can develop more mockups therefore I can work with many more customers.

Learning about Mockingbird?

* We monitor all Mockingbird reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.