MomentFeed

The MomentFeed platform connects national brands with local consumers in the communities they serve.

Work for MomentFeed?

Learning about MomentFeed?

MomentFeed Reviews

Ask MomentFeed a Question
Showing 15 MomentFeed reviews
MomentFeed review by <span>Brenna S.</span>
Brenna S.

Extremely easy to use, excellent support team

What do you like best?

I like the ease of boosting posts from within the app. It doesn’t take a lot to boost multiple posts to multiple locations. The tool itself is very easy to use, and the support from your client success manager is incredible. The reputation manager makes it easy for us to see all of our reviews at once, and the response library makes it even easier for our managers to deal with guest complaints on an individual basis.

What do you dislike?

The tool itself can be pretty slow, and sometimes updating support request may take a while. I have also experienced a lot of error messages.

As a franchisee with over 60 locations, moment feed makes it easier to post to all of our local pages with the content that we decide on that is separate from national messaging. It helps us stay more in touch with our local communities.It also helps us keep our response rate up when it comes to reviews

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MomentFeed
MomentFeed review by <span>Caitlin P.</span>
Caitlin P.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Social Media Coordinator

What do you like best?

One of my clients has 11 Facebook pages. I really do like that it pulls in engagement from all of them. Additionally, it helps me see all of the Yelp reviews that come in.

What do you dislike?

Lately, I have been having some issues with Momentfeed. Most noteable, when I go to reply to someones comment, it just adds it as another comment at the very bottom instead of a reply. Additionally, when I "like" comments through the platform, it doesn't work. I also think the scheduling tool isn't very user-friendly. I usually schedule their content through Facebook and Sprout Social instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it. Invest in a product that is easier to use and has less bugs.

The biggest benefit is being able to conduct social media moderation in a timely manner.

What Brand Location Management solution do you use?

MomentFeed review by <span>Cory C.</span>
Cory C.

MomentFeed is an ever changing tool for your social media needs

What do you like best?

MomentFeed always contacts our company in order to seek possibilities for future growth. They are continually making efforts to help our company get the most out of our social media.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally when scrolling through Facebook reviews and posts, the list becomes out of order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MomentFeed will change for you! They always contact us in order to find ways to be more effective for our needs.

We are posting helpful social media content across our many accounts through MomentFeed while also being able to directly respond to reviews. The biggest benefit in my eyes is the ability to easily handle negative reviews.

MomentFeed review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Convenient For Small Businesses

What do you like best?

I assist a restaurant company that owns over 100 restaurants. With that many Facebook pages out there, Momentfeed is a great way to see reviews in one place and to obtain analytics on our customer activity and opinions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this platform isn't 1000% user-friendly. There have been several times when it shuts down or is having technical difficulties. Also, reviews will sometimes pop up in the wrong order, and I've found myself almost responding to a post from 2011.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do think that this is an excellent platform for anyone that isn't completely sufficient with social media, or that has multiple pages to manage at once. It allows you to easily set up posts, respond to multiple reviews at a time, and see the overall presence that your company pages are having online. If you just have one page and don't intend to implement social media on a large scale, you may not need Momentfeed's services.

MomentFeed allows us to have a better way to connect with our customers and recover from bad reviews. They also respond very quickly to any questions and happily make any updates on store closings, hour changes, contact info, etc. so that we do not have to go platform by platform ensuring our pages have the correct information.

MomentFeed review by <span>Lauren M.</span>
Lauren M.

Social Media Manager

What do you like best?

One of my clients has multiple Facebook pages. I love that it pulls in engagement from each page along with google and yelp.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, when I go to reply to a comment, it just adds it as another comment at the very bottom instead of a reply. Additionally, the feature is malfunctioning. There are also better scheduling software out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product only if you need the Yelp and Google review integration and the management of several location pages and location based advertising.

MomentFeed review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

MomentFeed

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can schedule out posts across different platforms in minutes. MomentFeed also allows me to watch comments and analytical information as well across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to post on Instagram at all with MomentFeed and as one of our biggest social media platforms, this is inconvenient. MomentFeed also included Yelp and other platforms like that which we don't really post nor monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Instagram is your go-to social media platforms among others I would consider all the options before picking MomentFeed

Time efficiency and uniformity

Learning about MomentFeed?

* We monitor all MomentFeed reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.