MomentFeed

The MomentFeed platform connects national brands with local consumers in the communities they serve.

Work for MomentFeed?

Learning about MomentFeed?

MomentFeed Reviews

Ask MomentFeed a Question
Showing 17 MomentFeed reviews
MomentFeed review by Cory C.
Cory C.

"MomentFeed is an ever changing tool for your social media needs"

What do you like best?

Moment Feed always contacts our company in order to seek possibilities for future growth. They are continually making efforts to help our company get the most out of our social media. I enjoy the layout of their dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Moment Feed has started to accumulate bugs in their system as well as UI issues which can be troublesome. We like that they offer new innovations, but the most recent innovation came with many issues which have not been completely resolved. I feel that I have been misunderstood multiple times during communication with their support team and they have not worked to see our side of some issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moment Feed is a great tool that works to stay up to date with company needs. I recommend that you test certain tools within the platform before purchasing. Tools such as the visibility manager have issues with their UI. If you are looking for a tool to manage your listing health on Google and Facebook, consider holding off for now.

We are posting helpful social media content across our many accounts through MomentFeed while also being able to directly respond to reviews. The biggest benefit in my eyes is the ability to easily handle negative reviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MomentFeed
MomentFeed review by Brenna S.
Brenna S.

" Extremely easy to use, excellent support team "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of boosting posts from within the app. It doesn’t take a lot to boost multiple posts to multiple locations. The tool itself is very easy to use, and the support from your client success manager is incredible. The reputation manager makes it easy for us to see all of our reviews at once, and the response library makes it even easier for our managers to deal with guest complaints on an individual basis.

What do you dislike?

The tool itself can be pretty slow, and sometimes updating support request may take a while. I have also experienced a lot of error messages.

As a franchisee with over 60 locations, moment feed makes it easier to post to all of our local pages with the content that we decide on that is separate from national messaging. It helps us stay more in touch with our local communities.It also helps us keep our response rate up when it comes to reviews

What Brand Data Management solution do you use?

MomentFeed review by Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.

"Social Media Coordinator"

What do you like best?

One of my clients has 11 Facebook pages. I really do like that it pulls in engagement from all of them. Additionally, it helps me see all of the Yelp reviews that come in.

What do you dislike?

Lately, I have been having some issues with Momentfeed. Most noteable, when I go to reply to someones comment, it just adds it as another comment at the very bottom instead of a reply. Additionally, when I "like" comments through the platform, it doesn't work. I also think the scheduling tool isn't very user-friendly. I usually schedule their content through Facebook and Sprout Social instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it. Invest in a product that is easier to use and has less bugs.

The biggest benefit is being able to conduct social media moderation in a timely manner.

MomentFeed review by Winston B.
Winston B.

"Get your Local ads read!"

What do you like best?

I love how Moment feed is an easy, yet less intrusive way of getting recommendations about your surroundings. I really appreciate how the service creates a way for you to not only locally market, but also globally.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is still a sense of a breach of privacy when using this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe this service has a lot of potential, but it is a very tough system to use. In order to be the best at this, I would recommend that you contract the company and get help from the experts.

As a business, we are able to stop employees from having to get into other's personal space and still get our messages across. This service allows for a silent marketing move which still gets the message in front of the customer which is the main objective.

MomentFeed review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Convenient For Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I assist a restaurant company that owns over 100 restaurants. With that many Facebook pages out there, Momentfeed is a great way to see reviews in one place and to obtain analytics on our customer activity and opinions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this platform isn't 1000% user-friendly. There have been several times when it shuts down or is having technical difficulties. Also, reviews will sometimes pop up in the wrong order, and I've found myself almost responding to a post from 2011.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do think that this is an excellent platform for anyone that isn't completely sufficient with social media, or that has multiple pages to manage at once. It allows you to easily set up posts, respond to multiple reviews at a time, and see the overall presence that your company pages are having online. If you just have one page and don't intend to implement social media on a large scale, you may not need Momentfeed's services.

MomentFeed allows us to have a better way to connect with our customers and recover from bad reviews. They also respond very quickly to any questions and happily make any updates on store closings, hour changes, contact info, etc. so that we do not have to go platform by platform ensuring our pages have the correct information.

MomentFeed review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"Social Media Manager"

What do you like best?

One of my clients has multiple Facebook pages. I love that it pulls in engagement from each page along with google and yelp.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, when I go to reply to a comment, it just adds it as another comment at the very bottom instead of a reply. Additionally, the feature is malfunctioning. There are also better scheduling software out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product only if you need the Yelp and Google review integration and the management of several location pages and location based advertising.

MomentFeed review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"MomentFeed"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can schedule out posts across different platforms in minutes. MomentFeed also allows me to watch comments and analytical information as well across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to post on Instagram at all with MomentFeed and as one of our biggest social media platforms, this is inconvenient. MomentFeed also included Yelp and other platforms like that which we don't really post nor monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Instagram is your go-to social media platforms among others I would consider all the options before picking MomentFeed

Time efficiency and uniformity

MomentFeed review by Rachel N.
Rachel N.

"Missing a lot of basic features"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage brands that also have individual location pages, and to create ads for each location.

What do you dislike?

No function for posting to Instagram. The comment feed is organized by date of post and not date of the comment, so it's very easy to miss things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is helpful for basic social media management. It is convenient that it pulls in reviews from Yelp in addition to comments from social media.

MomentFeed review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"The best in Social and Reputation Management "

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to monitor all of my reviews for 100+ store locations on Facebook, Google, and Yelp in one single hub.

What do you dislike?

I have been in a contract with this company for just under a year, and I don't have any dislikes so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful tool to manage your reputation online. I would highly recommend.

We are solving the resource issues we needed to manage all of our reviews. MomentFeed allows us to to the work of 10 people with 1.

MomentFeed review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Social Media Manager - Regal Cinemas"

What do you like best?

The ease of mass posting to Facebook. Allows for us to have total control of each page and title, in a simple one-post mechanic.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. The features and current technologies of this platform are always expanding and improving.

Mass posting to 575+ locations that are all playing different films. Allows for a consistent message and post time. Can measure sentiment and pick up on viral issues and potential crisis.

MomentFeed review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great for Managing Multi-location Businesses"

What do you like best?

With over 900 Stores out there to manage and that many Facebook pages as well, Momentfeed is a great way to see reviews in one place and to obtain analytics on customer activity.

What do you dislike?

Lately there have been issues when comment replies do post as a new comment instead of reply.

Propagating and personalizing social activity based on the customer location. Replying to negative reviews and managing brand reputation.

MomentFeed review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is great. They always respond within 24 hours and have an reasoning behind any issues.

What do you dislike?

The platform has several display bugs. Exporting information is difficult. The post filter function doesn't always work.

Being able to schedule several campaigns ahead of time is really helpful. The clone option also saves myself and my team alot of time,

MomentFeed review by Terence C.
Terence C.

"Utilized this tool for over 10 months will managing Bar Louie family hotels. "

What do you like best?

The localization of the tool was incredible for what we needed to execute.

What do you dislike?

The content library function could be updated for a better individual experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best!

We were able to post local content on 100+ pages from one central location.

MomentFeed review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Real Time "

What do you like best?

I like how I can control what my customer sees when they are at the register.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like having to spend a lot of time on the app to research all of my customers data.

Real Time access to the customer. I’ve noticed an increase in sales.

MomentFeed review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Social media management tool"

What do you like best?

It wasn’t easy to connect social networks and manage posts.

What do you dislike?

We had some trouble implementing this product initially.

It has made responding to guests’ reviews and comments on a variety of platforms much more efficient.

MomentFeed review by Administrator

"Great multi profile and reputation management "

What do you like best?

Moment feed really helps when it comes to managing multiple company profiles as well as reputation management.

What do you dislike?

Reply to comment function is misfunctioning as of lately.

Reputation management and running multi-profile campaigns.

MomentFeed review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great communication"

What do you like best?

The ease and added value to communication.

What do you dislike?

the time it takes to work through and at times it was hard to link accounts

communication for both

Learning about MomentFeed?

* We monitor all MomentFeed reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.