monday.com (formerly dapulse)

monday.com (formerly dapulse)

The best tool is the one your team actually uses and dapulse comes with built-in addiction. Today's teams need the ability to work together dynamically. Plan and execute in the same place.

Work for monday.com (formerly dapulse)?

Learning about monday.com?

monday.com (formerly dapulse) Reviews

Showing 80 monday.com reviews
monday.com review by <span>Leeanna S.</span>
Leeanna S.

Customize everything that you need in the really fast way

What do you like best?

I like the fast way to add records in this system. Also I can allow myself to keep all connection in one place, reducing the need for the sessions and badly long email threads. Monday.com is better to control people or whole teams. I like to receive notifications from my workflow on desktop or mobile in real-time.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I don't have any bad issues which can direct my working process to the wrong point. It is a wonderful platform which has everything that we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can faster find anything that your team left in the system including pictures, updates, projects, and destinations. You will see how your work becomes a rich information base that's at your fingertips. It is wonderful chance to control every workflow or process. You will scale from simpleness to complexity with Monday.com. I recommend this software.

We invited our customers to work as guests and sharing our experience with them now. As for us, it's the best way to make them feel engage and reduce the number of emails, appointments and telephone calls.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about monday.com (formerly dapulse)
monday.com review by <span>Shawnna C.</span>
Shawnna C.

Perfect to cooperate and organize.

What do you like best?

I like that I can use a project visualization tool. They really work well. Good at dragging and drop they are readable. The program is very comfortable for customers. Great way of sharing the schedule with users or etc. Doing a clear working plan and making a priority to things which should be done at first.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the program is good and fast. As for me, I would like to use a tracking system which will allow me to see a product on which we are working. Serious issue with this software I don't have. I like that platform and I see that my working team are ok with it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, we become more close to each other. We feel like a working team really work. All process at work is organized and clear always at right place. Allow gives a chance to see all of the steps in the working process. Very good sharing system where you can show schedule to other and much more. I hope you will like it.

We are working all the time with our documents and with people. To handle all process of the project is easy. A great step to make a good working or project planer. Very powerful solution to develope our products. We like it.

What Project Management solution do you use?

monday.com review by <span>Hank S.</span>
Hank S.

The perfect way to work easy and effective.

What do you like best?

I have the ability to control our workload, communicate with my team. Actually, I have a place where I can track anything our team is working on. I can appoint teammates to particular tasks or projects. The ability to see an accurate status of where things stand.

What do you dislike?

Till now I don't have bad moments on this platform. But what I would like to change it is a look of the interface. And it is easy to use for all of my team. But all functions works well so I really don't have any negative cons about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can easily find everything that your group has ever worked on, including pictures, updates, projects, and purpose. The better way to control any workflow, address any tasks, and manage basically anything. I recommend it to you.

We have the ability to get notified via desktop or mobile devices in real-time. We can drag and drop files to centralize all our folders with documents. Also, we can ensure to meet all of our deadlines. We can invite our customers to work as guests and share our progression with them.

monday.com review by <span>Austin C.</span>
Austin C.

A new kind of management tool

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and everyone has been able to start using it within a few minutes. The ability to customize is quite nice. Customer service is MIND-BLOWINGLY, it is fast and personal. The learning curve is really small. Most of my clients have adopted the product in a matter of hours. Also, it has GREAT customer support!

What do you dislike?

For Bigger teams, it gets difficult to manage tasks. As the number of projects increase, it gets difficult to separate the tasks and manage them. iOS app is a bit clunky and doesn't have the same feel as the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dapulse is a great way to display the progress of projects and priority to people in and outside of the project. It is far better than other tools that I've used when it comes to ease of use and appearance.

Works great for our team. We tried other project management services and dapulse was the hands-down winner. My company uses dapulse to organize and collaborate on tasks. It is being used regularly by our creative department and occasionally by our marketing team.

monday.com review by <span>Ryan V.</span>
Ryan V.

Monday.com (formerly dapalus.com) Software Review

What do you like best?

Monday.com simplifies the way our office team works. It allows us to manage workloads, communicate, create custom boards for dance and competition events and update during events during the busy season January through September.

I can manage and update everything in a single board and create different boards for certain annual tasks. This is great because i can see who's working what event, any notes regarding the broadcast shoot, what is the status of production and even color code each of the above.

It can easily assign teammates to tasks, and get an update when it is done. Overall it is a big visualization of everything your team is working on a single window.

What do you dislike?

If you have a small phone big boards are hard to navigate despite a zoom feature. If there is too much data on a board it takes longs to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To really understand the software i recommend creating a fake task and create a folder, board, tasks, assign people, invite people to the board and play with the software. It takes 1-2 months to get your bearings about what you can and cannot do. Plus as team members use it, you'll learn new features

-Event organization

-Task assignment and status updates can be color coded

-Scheduling

-Archiving pulses/Groups,

-Exporting to excel

-Click and dragging pulse groups

-Show latest activity

-Desktop notifications

monday.com review by <span>Michael A.</span>
Michael A.

Great project and team organization took

What do you like best?

Monday (formerly Dapulse) was the solution that best fit into my team's workflow. Other solutions, like Asana. Overcomplicated our process, where Monday offers a simple intuitive interface that works for us. I like the way it splits up projects on a board into "this week", "next week", and "delivered projects" which you can easily drag between to organize based on priority. You can also then add notes and attach files and as much detail into individual projects as you need to. We also like the integration with calendars for due dates.

What do you dislike?

The price is the biggest thing. Much higher than other more robust solutions out there, with the cheapest plan being $25 a month for 5 users if you pay annually.

While you can easily integrate due dates to sync with your calendar apps, I struggled to add other milestone dates in a way that made sense to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether the time you save by using this solution warrants the premium price compared to other solutions.

Organization and collaboration. Teamwork. Efficiency.

Learn more about monday.com (formerly dapulse)

monday.com (formerly dapulse) Videos

monday.com (formerly dapulse) Downloads

Learning about monday.com (formerly dapulse)?

* We monitor all monday.com (formerly dapulse) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.