monday.com (formerly dapulse)

monday.com (formerly dapulse)

The best tool is the one your team actually uses and dapulse comes with built-in addiction. Today's teams need the ability to work together dynamically. Plan and execute in the same place.

Work for monday.com (formerly dapulse)?

Learning about monday.com?

monday.com (formerly dapulse) Reviews

Showing 97 monday.com reviews
monday.com review by Leeanna S.
Leeanna S.

"Customize everything that you need in the really fast way"

What do you like best?

I like the fast way to add records in this system. Also I can allow myself to keep all connection in one place, reducing the need for the sessions and badly long email threads. Monday.com is better to control people or whole teams. I like to receive notifications from my workflow on desktop or mobile in real-time.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I don't have any bad issues which can direct my working process to the wrong point. It is a wonderful platform which has everything that we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can faster find anything that your team left in the system including pictures, updates, projects, and destinations. You will see how your work becomes a rich information base that's at your fingertips. It is wonderful chance to control every workflow or process. You will scale from simpleness to complexity with Monday.com. I recommend this software.

We invited our customers to work as guests and sharing our experience with them now. As for us, it's the best way to make them feel engage and reduce the number of emails, appointments and telephone calls.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about monday.com (formerly dapulse)
monday.com review by Shawnna C.
Shawnna C.

"Perfect to cooperate and organize."

What do you like best?

I like that I can use a project visualization tool. They really work well. Good at dragging and drop they are readable. The program is very comfortable for customers. Great way of sharing the schedule with users or etc. Doing a clear working plan and making a priority to things which should be done at first.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the program is good and fast. As for me, I would like to use a tracking system which will allow me to see a product on which we are working. Serious issue with this software I don't have. I like that platform and I see that my working team are ok with it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, we become more close to each other. We feel like a working team really work. All process at work is organized and clear always at right place. Allow gives a chance to see all of the steps in the working process. Very good sharing system where you can show schedule to other and much more. I hope you will like it.

We are working all the time with our documents and with people. To handle all process of the project is easy. A great step to make a good working or project planer. Very powerful solution to develope our products. We like it.

What Project Management solution do you use?

monday.com review by chandreu v.
chandreu v.

"The catalyst to great workflow organized communication"

What do you like best?

Monday is where communication happens for us. No more emails asking for status or constant meeting to get a highlight on how the projects are heading. All the massive tasks can be broken down into smaller rows of tasks and tagged with status, timeline, date, person and more. Plus everything can be dragged around to be rearranged. Brilliant solution! The simple feature of drag and drop greatly enhanced the overall user experience. The user interface is also beautiful and crispy with good use of colour at the right places.

What do you dislike?

The price is quite costly for companies located in a country with much lower living cost. Wonder if it would be good to have sub-rows to the main rows of tasks. Perhaps it'll add clutter or not. It could be nice to link the tasks to one another and be able to view the tasks in some sort of flow-chart to get a big picture of the project.

Streamlining workflow. Reducing email clutter. Reducing unnecessary meetings and touch base. More organized and trackable project management. Increased productivity. Transparent workload management.

monday.com review by Tessa F.
Tessa F.

"I've really enjoyed using Monday"

What do you like best?

Monday makes it really easy for me to get my team organized. It's easy to add tickets and update them with notes. I like that you can see a timeline of who has worked on the project so that handoffs are clear. Communication with the Monday team has been great as well. They are super responsive to questions and feedback.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I would want to tweak. For example, it would be great to move a pulse and have it land at the top of a list instead of the bottom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The company is definitely going in a good direction. The tool is simple to set up and use. It will help you keep on top of your project management.

Monday allows me to stay on top of my team's daily, weekly, and quarterly tasks. We've tried many project management tools and many are too feature heavy. We like the simplicity of this tool. We are also able to track the progress of tasks easily because of the status column which we can customize to have whatever status names work for us.

monday.com review by Hank S.
Hank S.

"The perfect way to work easy and effective."

What do you like best?

I have the ability to control our workload, communicate with my team. Actually, I have a place where I can track anything our team is working on. I can appoint teammates to particular tasks or projects. The ability to see an accurate status of where things stand.

What do you dislike?

Till now I don't have bad moments on this platform. But what I would like to change it is a look of the interface. And it is easy to use for all of my team. But all functions works well so I really don't have any negative cons about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can easily find everything that your group has ever worked on, including pictures, updates, projects, and purpose. The better way to control any workflow, address any tasks, and manage basically anything. I recommend it to you.

We have the ability to get notified via desktop or mobile devices in real-time. We can drag and drop files to centralize all our folders with documents. Also, we can ensure to meet all of our deadlines. We can invite our customers to work as guests and share our progression with them.

monday.com review by Austin C.
Austin C.

"A new kind of management tool"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and everyone has been able to start using it within a few minutes. The ability to customize is quite nice. Customer service is MIND-BLOWINGLY, it is fast and personal. The learning curve is really small. Most of my clients have adopted the product in a matter of hours. Also, it has GREAT customer support!

What do you dislike?

For Bigger teams, it gets difficult to manage tasks. As the number of projects increase, it gets difficult to separate the tasks and manage them. iOS app is a bit clunky and doesn't have the same feel as the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dapulse is a great way to display the progress of projects and priority to people in and outside of the project. It is far better than other tools that I've used when it comes to ease of use and appearance.

Works great for our team. We tried other project management services and dapulse was the hands-down winner. My company uses dapulse to organize and collaborate on tasks. It is being used regularly by our creative department and occasionally by our marketing team.

monday.com review by Ryan V.
Ryan V.

"Monday.com (formerly dapalus.com) Software Review"

What do you like best?

Monday.com simplifies the way our office team works. It allows us to manage workloads, communicate, create custom boards for dance and competition events and update during events during the busy season January through September.

I can manage and update everything in a single board and create different boards for certain annual tasks. This is great because i can see who's working what event, any notes regarding the broadcast shoot, what is the status of production and even color code each of the above.

It can easily assign teammates to tasks, and get an update when it is done. Overall it is a big visualization of everything your team is working on a single window.

What do you dislike?

If you have a small phone big boards are hard to navigate despite a zoom feature. If there is too much data on a board it takes longs to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To really understand the software i recommend creating a fake task and create a folder, board, tasks, assign people, invite people to the board and play with the software. It takes 1-2 months to get your bearings about what you can and cannot do. Plus as team members use it, you'll learn new features

-Event organization

-Task assignment and status updates can be color coded

-Scheduling

-Archiving pulses/Groups,

-Exporting to excel

-Click and dragging pulse groups

-Show latest activity

-Desktop notifications

monday.com review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Great project and team organization took"

What do you like best?

Monday (formerly Dapulse) was the solution that best fit into my team's workflow. Other solutions, like Asana. Overcomplicated our process, where Monday offers a simple intuitive interface that works for us. I like the way it splits up projects on a board into "this week", "next week", and "delivered projects" which you can easily drag between to organize based on priority. You can also then add notes and attach files and as much detail into individual projects as you need to. We also like the integration with calendars for due dates.

What do you dislike?

The price is the biggest thing. Much higher than other more robust solutions out there, with the cheapest plan being $25 a month for 5 users if you pay annually.

While you can easily integrate due dates to sync with your calendar apps, I struggled to add other milestone dates in a way that made sense to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether the time you save by using this solution warrants the premium price compared to other solutions.

Organization and collaboration. Teamwork. Efficiency.

monday.com review by Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.

"Amazing program"

What do you like best?

Monday.com drastically increased my company's productivity. It's so easy to use and it doesn't require much tech knowledge to begin using it. You can either use templates or create your own "board" to best suit your needs. The collaboration aspect is great and it's such a visual program that it's easy to skim through to see what tasks have been completed and what still needs work.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish they offered is the ability to link "pulses" (tasks) to one another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this to everyone, both businesses and individuals who just need a better way to manage their tasks.

We are much more productive since we started using Monday. It has reduced the amount of back and forth we go through in emails and it lays out a clear picture of what needs to be done.

monday.com review by Sean R.
Sean R.

"I like Monday.com"

What do you like best?

It's a pretty fun app for getting stuff done. It's basically a big to-do list that's ideal for teams who need to work together. What makes it fun are the colors and the way you edit stuff

What do you dislike?

I really don't like the name "Monday.com". I prefer the old name "pulse".

I wish, on mobile, that you could see one list of all the to-dos in my name regardless of which board they are on. Right now I have to swipe right to see each board and that annoys me. I also wish I could type in the board name into the search and then find the board. right now the search only works to find pulses with those words

helps me get stuff done on time and helps my team know what I'm working on.

monday.com review by Melanie A.
Melanie A.

"Hands down the best time and project management platform I have used..."

What do you like best?

This is the most user friendly platform I have utilized for tracking my projects and daily tasks,for either business and personal. It is extremely easy to sort lists, rank importance, and has loads of customization options. The ability to collaborate on team projects with other remote workers, while managing your own, all in one location is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a major flaw in the design or execution of this site, but could always use more options for personalizing the product. I would like to see a little more available for building my own profile. The boards and templates are a little plain, but this also gives the site a clean and organized look. I would rather that than appearing messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend trying this project to those with heavy work load or projects to track, especially if those projects involve team collaboration. It will help organize the individual and result in better overall efficiency. Other platforms I have tried, have been less easy to navigate or messy in their design.

I work remotely for my company and therefore, I have to be rather focused and self-driven and organized. Monday helps me stay on top of my heavy workload in recruitment and track exactly where I am with my daily tasks. I can pick up and step back without worrying about losing my pace and have the satisfaction of seeing checklists completed.

monday.com review by User

"Great way to keep everyone on your team on the same page!"

What do you like best?

I love that Monday.com not only allows you to schedule your tasks for the day/week/month/etc, I allows you to keep your team in the loop. Your team members are able to chat with you on specific tasks, the chat thread stays with that task so it's easy to go back and find that conversation. I also enables you to upload/download files for projects instead of having to upload to another site (like Dropbox or another cloud software) This feature allows you to keep all relevant information linked to a specific task. No need for 2 or 3 different apps to keep your team organized anymore, perfect for a fast paced environment where updates are a crucial thing to have in real time.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike but if there was one thing I could change it'd be the notification that lets you know that there is a message or photo linked to a task. Right now it appears as a faint blue little number in a circle to let you know how many things are linked there. I really wish it were a bit bolder than the light blue that I seem to miss on occasion. If I'm moving through tasks at breakneck speeds, there are times there it just doesn't catch my attention and I end up missing some crucial details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday.com is great for any team looking to become more organized. There is quite a learning curve but after actively using it you get the hang of it.

Monday.com makes working from home a real breeze. We used to use several apps and it got a little confusing. This app has helped us bridge the communication gap that sometimes occurs when you have individuals working remotely.

monday.com review by Josh J.
Josh J.

"Super helpful tool. Just needs a better dashboard"

What do you like best?

Dapulse [monday.com] is extremely flexible. My team is able to quickly adapt to new challenges in our projects without having to spend loads of time learning how the software works. This was actually the biggest reason that we went with dapulse, our team was using several different project tracking programs and this was the least painful to get everyone on board with. EXTREMELY fast customer service.

What do you dislike?

While it is extremely flexible, my team went through 5 board layouts before we settled on one that was fitting for our teams. The templates offered are great for product management, but at our agency they didn't help very much. There also needs to be a better dashboard. Just a simple inbox doesn't seem like enough after looking at other tools.

Project tracking.

monday.com review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"Unbelievably Easy To Rollout!"

What do you like best?

I have been in search of a tool that can help me stay ON top of my business but as a business owner there are so many moving parts to keep in mind and ultimately I feel drowned with the amount of activities to juggle on a daily basis. Monday.Com is a saviour because it helped me immediately organize my ideas, thoughts, plans, activities, tasks and accomplishments in one easy to use tool; and not just for me but also our team - immediate impact in reducing chaos and achieving team alignment via a visually pleasing dashboard.

What do you dislike?

For my immediate needs, I have not come across a dislike or limitation because of the system's easy configuration and customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be ON your business while knowing what is going on IN the business, I would highly recommend Monday.Com I love the multitude of ways having exposure to the business activities can be placed in one system. Great product!

CHAOS! I needed a system that helps me oversee the many moving parts of the business with direct input from the team using a consolidated format that is easy to use. Currently we meet as a team and each one is making their own notes and hoping that the Action Items will be completed - not very effective way to build a team or business. Within in a matter of minutes, I have in place a Lead Generation task tracking too, Deal Management overview screen and Sales Success Visual Process in place; and this is just the beginning for what I will be using Monday.Com for.

monday.com review by Dylan P.
Dylan P.

"Works well for project management and collaborating"

What do you like best?

I like the quick status of the team tasks. You can make visual lists called pulses that easily you see what every member of your team is doing. Fantastic for directors who need to quickly see what is going on and do something to improve the execution of a task. It allows both our internal staff and our customers to keep abreast of developments towards project milestones, mitigation of risks and awareness of roles and responsibilities within each work stream.

What do you dislike?

Options are limited as of now, but maybe there's room for improvement. And more features for picking options. Maybe something like setting reminders/alarms for tasks but I think it's possible trough some integration with external calendars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should use monday.com since its very user friendly and allows us to communicate more effectively. Tasks are much less likely to be forgotten. It helps us to hold each other accountable. I highly recommend it for teams that want to get things done.

Our team was able to rapidly develop feature lists and work plans in a way that was concrete and visible to team members. It took a lot of the guess work out of what features we needed, when, how, and who was tasked with them.

monday.com review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"The best project management software I've ever used."

What do you like best?

Monday takes everything you love about Trello, everything you love about Excel, a s everything you love a about Google Docs and smashes them together into one beautiful web app. The interface is great, the features are plentiful, and it has the best support that I've ever used for an app like this (sub-10 minute response times to emails 24/7).

What do you dislike?

This is a very good app, and they know it. The price is a little higher than I'd like, but we're still going to pay for it either way.

We are passing tasks to either other more efficiently and keeping up with projects that used to be too complex for us to take on.

monday.com review by Heili S.
Heili S.

"Dapulse helps us organize endless feature requests from customers"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the design of the software itself. Everything looks sleek and simple.

What do you dislike?

Archiving system is dapulse is a bit of a challenge. It's not always easy to find the things the tickets that are archived. Also, if you don't have an upgraded the package, the search is disabled which was literally the only reason we upgraded the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our team's favourite part is their customer support. Dapulse is simply amazing at getting in touch with clients and we can always have a conversation about features in depth with whomever is on the other line.

We use dapulse to manage our projects and also customers' requests. We use it for clear task assignment and prioritising. Integrations with Slack and other softwares help us to keep transparency across departments.

monday.com review by Bethany R.
Bethany R.

"Easy Organization"

What do you like best?

The layout allows me to manage my own projects at-a-glance while collaborating with my team to ensure a smooth work process. I really love the customization of the tabs and the three board categories. I'm able to organize my content calendar, ongoing team projects and make a grocery list to share with my significant other all within this tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the boards used a “tab” key function as in excel. I use one of my boards to transfer a TON of information into at once and having to press enter and then return to the mouse to click the next field is a micro-motions that just ends up costing me efficiency. I also had issues with importing data when we moved from Trello to DaPulse. The layouts offered just didn't work very well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for collaboration and tracking tasks with due dates.

The visual style of the product is structured enough to encourage continuity between boards but flexible enough to let my team use it however it works best for them.

I am able to organize tasks by whatever metric I choose and quickly prioritize and keep my team updated on what I'm working on. I currently find this most helpful for scheduling social media content. I manage 56 facebook pages for my company.

monday.com review by User in Higher Education

"Great project management tool"

What do you like best?

I have grown up in a world of social media platforms like FB and IG. Monday.com is a very helpful organization tool for work that has many of the same features that I've grown comfortable using over the years. For this reason, it is very intuitive and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish the project boards had a few more customization tools to allow me to really get creative with the look and feel of my boards. I spend a lot of time managing my own work and my teams work in this platform, and I would like to take it a step further to really make it meet our evolving needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team supporting Monday.com provides great support and tutorials. They are very responsive and informative.

I use Monday.com as a project management tool for my work. I have large projects broken down into timelines and I also have daily to do lists. Much better than sticky notes all over my screen or desk. I also manage a large team, so I can track on each individuals projects with this tool, and collaborate on group projects effectively.

monday.com review by Rosann K.
Rosann K.

"Great tools for your team."

What do you like best?

The most better tools which I ever used. Helps me to organize all working process. With an easy step, I can underline priority and position of a project.

What do you dislike?

I guess everything is good here. Maybe just make it more interactive.Till now I don't have any issues.I like that software. And it is easy to use for all of my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to cooperate with each other in the process. You can delegate schedule to other, and understand how everyone else is going on.Very good to work on it.

Makes our work easier. We forget to spend our time looking at the email.We are working on our working process to make it increase develop. Nice solution.

monday.com review by Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.

"DaPulse is Great Project Management"

What do you like best?

I'm a little OCD when it comes to project management - I like to have a clear idea of who is doing what, and a status update of where we are in the process. For consulting, this is particularly important as we can have multiple teams working on multiple client projects at once. Dapulse makes it simple, and it's easy for my team to engage with it. It's easy to add new projects and project tasks, and the chat function makes it helpful for my team members to leave notes for each other at any given time. There's a saying, "Why have a meeting for what could be done in an email?" Well, my parallel would be, "Why send an email for what could be updated in dapulse?" It's simple and easy to understand at a glance.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it was easier to add more nuanced sub-project tasks. For example, If we're working on a client project and in the "Interviews" step, I want to more easily be able to see / map out the sub-tasks of that step (e.g., crafting interview guide, conducting interviews, etc.). I'd also appreciate functionality that allows me to easily print out the overview and send it as a status update to my client.

Coordination and project management across a broad team, with those who work remotely. Dapulse is an easy reference point that brings everything together.

monday.com review by Fady C.
Fady C.

"Great Flexibility and for various purposes - High Level Overview - Tracking Progress"

What do you like best?

I see Dapulse like an advanced excel with an embedded communication feature. The fact that it is very customizable gives endless possibilities for what and how you want to track various initiatives. With the 7 different type of columns, you can create various tables with different purposes, from a very high level to a detailed one. I believe the challenge is to understand what needs to be tracked, at what level of detail and build the structure accordingly. We often schedule meetings with the purpose building the structure with the main stakeholders like project managers.

What do you dislike?

Initially, integration was lacking yet they are constantly rolling out important ones like Excel, Zapier and others. The one significant feature I am not fond is the user experience with their "timeline" feature. It not as flexible and doesn't give an easy overview of the rest of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helped us manage various projects/initiatives at a high level. With the flexibility of the 7 types of columns, you can track by stages, multiple resources, etc... Not recommended for any sort of detailed stats or analytics (ex: managing detailed budgets, resource allocation, etc...)

monday.com review by Alanah J.
Alanah J.

"The best task management software for creatives and visual learners. "

What do you like best?

All of the team members at our agency like to manage their tasks differently and Dapulse allows us the flexibility to do so, all with a beautiful simplicity of design! The traffic light system makes gathering a visual snapshot of how any team members productivity is going and the new timeline feature is the perfect solution for understanding account manager capacity over the next few months and where we have room to take on more work.

What do you dislike?

Still a few glitches, and the boards don't talk to each other. If the micro-task boards linked to the high level boards it would be perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Dapulse solves issues we've had with time management and forgotten tasks. As a cloud based office with employees in multiple locations it makes it incredibly easy to collaborate with each other on projects, delegate tasks to each other, and understand how everyone else is going.

monday.com review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"Visually pleasing and great for storage"

What do you like best?

I love the dynamic look of dapulse, the ability for multiple team members to collaborate, and the "logs" we can keep on every step of our project management process.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can only make status OR text columns, but not both. The status columns only let you set one "status" display per color per column, which doesn't allow for customization for every row. I manage many due dates, so it would be amazing to be able to display them AND color-code them based on whether they have passed and we are on track. Sadly, that's not an option here. Also, there is a noticeable lag while collaborating with teammates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the demo videos on their site. They're very true to the user experience.

Our business has offices on both coasts and needs to not only keep track of project status, but also share and store documents. We have organized storage at our fingertips and updates at a glance.

monday.com review by James H.
James H.

"DaPulse is like an odd experiment that gained traction so they went with it"

What do you like best?

The only thing I like is that they fixed a bunch of UI bugs that plagued it for a long time when I first started using it. The rest of things that one might say are positive about it, are simply standard with every other issue tracker.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface and how it's failed to evolve with the amount of content being shown. I dislike the side bar that is too thin to read people's updates/info boxes. I dislike the replied comments have nested responses worse than 90s email where it gets so thin that it's one word per line. I dlslike the slow animations and drag-dropping features. I dislike the lack of clarity about what things do, and the hidden menus that only appear when you hover over something but don't have a tool tip to say what they do, and the fact that they stay there until you click something else on the site. I dislike the way things have unexpected click events when you want to highlight and copy a line of text but it opens a menu instead where you still can't highlight the line with a triple click. I dislike that there's no button that goes directly to a page where you can see everything assigned to you (You have to type your name into the search bar every time you want to view this page)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used Redmine and found it to be more sophisticated/professional than DaPulse. DaPulse is like the kids version of an issue tracking software with lots of color and unnecessary bling features like animation and drag and drop. I used Trello a little bit, and I guess this is like a Trello with the whole drag-dropping, but it just doesn't feel right for a large company with hundreds of issues. I cannot recommend a better issue tracking software because I haven't used enough to make a decision, but the next one we go with will be Jira so I look forward to learning it.

We record our bugs, issues, feature todo lists. It does the job of recording them and letting us delegate and tick them off as we go.

monday.com review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Great at keeping track of projects!"

What do you like best?

· There are multiple due dates

· UX design is great

· Can emphasize priority and status of a project

· Can assign projects to one or more person(s)

· Organization is key for me, and Dapulse has great tools in keeping projects organized

What do you dislike?

It does not have the following, yet:

· Deadline Notifications, not using google alerts

· A way to integrate when team members have scheduled time off and what projects it will impact

· Needs more colors

· Adding lists to projects

· We have monthly campaigns, so we do groups based on the month. A month can have up to 5 campaigns. We usually get small quick requests for certain campaigns, it would be nice if there was a feature to add a list below the title of the campaign- something that would be visible instead of clicking on the project to reveal the right side bar with the updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a program that is visually appealing and a way to keep all your projects organized by color coding, this is the program for you. They have a 1 week free trial, give it shot!

· Keeping track of our many projects.

· We're able to add updates and notes to certain projects, no more writing it down or looking through emails!

monday.com review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it gets my whole team on the same page. It's easy to communicate on projects, forecast activity and see what everyone is working on at-a-glance.

What do you dislike?

There are a few missing features - private messaging is a big one. You have to "upgrade" to get this feature, and it seems like a misstep for this not to be a part of the mid offering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. The customer service is actually quite unparalleled. Plus, the templates they provide make setting up a board very easy. Their YouTube Channel and webinars are great for getting you acclimated and ramping up your comfort level and efficiency level.

We are solving communication issues, missed deadline issues, "passing the torch" issues... there are quite a few problems we've solved with Monday (dapulse).

monday.com review by Adi S.
Adi S.

"A great tool for SMB's project management. Growing quickly with tons of fun features"

What do you like best?

dapulse is a "gamified" way to handle project management. Using it makes project management a bit more smooth, and easy than the "old school" methods.

What do you dislike?

The tool lacks a lot of features in its basic version (they are available in the upgraded versions). In addition, the android app could use some more work.

We've been using dapulse in our business (5 users) to handle day to day operations, and project planning. We use it in our weekly staff meeting, and it helps me, as a business manager, to be more updated, "hands on" for specific projects, and raise flags when things are not going well.

monday.com review by Will D.
Will D.

"Great tool to help stay on task!"

What do you like best?

As someone who manages a team, I need tools that help me get a clear sense of what needs to be done and who is responsible for it. This tool is great for tracking projects, campaigns, and timelines.

What do you dislike?

They're still fleshing out certain tools and functions, but I like that you can add notes, tasks, and comments to each task for collaboration. They did just roll out a timeline function but I haven't used it.

Organization, project management, time management, collaboration

monday.com review by User

"Helpful with Organization but not my favorite"

What do you like best?

Customizable and central location for all documents

What do you dislike?

You can't receive reminders. I still use Outlook for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great place to house all current running projects within your team. We use it every day and during our weekly meeting refer back to it for upcoming projects and deadlines. My biggest complaint is not receiving reminders for upcoming due dates (I still put things like that on my Outlook calendar).

Monday is keeping our team organized with all our different projects going on. We can store documents, PDFs, image, etc. and all easily access them. The search bar is very helpful when it comes to finding the exact pulse you're looking for.

monday.com review by G2 Crowd User in Graphic Design
G2 Crowd User in Graphic Design

"Arvixe lets me work in more organized way"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that the interface has a good balance in design terms. It looks pretty good and simple but at the same time you can organise complex tasks. I like how the colors are used, I would like to be able to create a tag for each color and see it somewhere.

What do you dislike?

Maybe at first you need a couple of minutes to really understand how it works. I think that any planning app needs a learning curve anyway.

I would like to create subtasks more easily, instead of comments I would use subtasks, or maybe add the comments below. Asana is a good example of how easy it could be to create subtasks.

I would like to be able to use it for my personal projects apart from the company account, maybe it would be great to add both under one interface (without my boss seeing my tasks of course) and if I have a paid account then only have the paid features on the one that is paid and the free on the other one. Maybe that's too hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the software before you start using it, so you can think how is the best way to use it specifically for your company.

We use it at work, so it help us to plan and set clear goals for each worker, also set the dates in a schedule. So I guess that the problem that solves is "group working".

monday.com review by User

"Beautiful format, reliable service"

What do you like best?

I love how colorful and fun it is, yet also an effective organizing tool. I have come to rely on it completely as my to do checklist for assignments. I like that it automatically saves, also, and that assignments can be synced to my calendar.

What do you dislike?

I found it a bit difficult to figure out at first to navigate all the features and get the most benefit from the program. It also buffers sometimes and takes a few minutes to update edits which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the format, but it is a bit difficult to figure out at first. There are also some issues with speed of updates. Sometimes it refuses to let me delete something and I have to log out and log back in again to make the edit.

It helps me stay organized and keep track of my assignments. I no longer have the issue of losing or forgetting something important because all my tasks are listed in the same place.

monday.com review by Fillipe Neyl W.
Fillipe Neyl W.

"Great visual tool to keep your projects on track"

What do you like best?

The "pulses" are like anything you've ever seen on project management apps. It allows you to keep up with dozens of projects in the same page/screen so easy that looks like magic.

What do you dislike?

They managed to solve all the things that me and others users had trouble with. They are very in touch with users and usually take suggestions into account for new functionalities and improvements.

To see and manage the stage of every project our team is working on.

monday.com review by Louis H.
Louis H.

"Simple and flexible"

What do you like best?

Really simple and easy to get up and running in a functional state quickly. Drag/drop interface easy to use. Quality graphic design choices (colors all mesh well together). Good options for sharing, permissions, and sorting of boards.

Good for quickly tossing in issues or new ideas for future projects.

What do you dislike?

The UI, while attractive, is very cluttered. There are just too many buttons, gears, dropdowns, etc., and several of them tend to duplicate each other.

I would really like to be able to use different columns and category lists in different groups on the same board.

The mobile app for Android is a data and battery hog and I ended up uninstalling it.

I use dapulse as a high-level tracking and organizational tool for internal product management planning. It doesn't have enough detail or power to replace a dedicated development tracking system like JIRA, for example, where you have responsibility delegation, dependencies, and the like. But, this is really nice for getting your thoughts organized and looking at things quickly in the macro level.

monday.com review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing for basic Project Management"

What do you like best?

I love that I can take a look at my dashboard and see all of my projects what status there and who’s assigned to what and my deadlines.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple items that obviously could be improved, like being able to import from XL or mass selecting the shift. However, I’m sure if you pay for a different membership there would be much more functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it!

Our department had trouble being able to tell what stage are projects were in and who was currently working on it. With the addition of being able to have comments and files on one project, it makes it so we have almost everything in one place.

monday.com review by Kyle L.
Kyle L.

"Great tool for managing projects across organizations. "

What do you like best?

First off, I love DaPulse's interface. Compares to competing programs (Asana, Microsoft PM, etc.), DaPulse has a very friendly, organized UX that is easy for most of the people on our team to use.

DaPulse is used by our sales and operations team to track sales efforts and distributor relationships. It is very easy to assign tasks to organization members and track their progress through the initiative. DaPulse allows you to attach emails and files so no one in the team is left out.

What do you dislike?

DaPulse has a cost associated with it, something that rival Asana does not. Although the platform offers some features that are superior to competitors, users in smaller organizations with lesser needs may not find value in the monthly subscription cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most PM software tools allow for a free trial and I would recommend taking advantage and trying a few. Some may have features that exceed your organization's need.

As a startup, Proper Soda doesn't have a central office and digital collaboration is required. Having team members in multiple locations makes coordination difficult through just email. DaPulse allows us to monitor company wide initiatives in a single spot, assign ownership, and hold those accountable.

monday.com review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Wish I could have it for cheaper! "

What do you like best?

I love Monday.com - the interface is so easy to use and so versatile. I really, honestly believe that this could help almost any person or small company streamline their process and collaboration.

What do you dislike?

The only (biggest) downfall to Monday.com is it's pricing. I would without a doubt use Monday.com for almost all my work organization /client management if I didn't have to pay so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would at least strongly consider giving it a shot. If you're looking for a new way to organizae your project components, client needs, or collaborate better on programs with your coworkers - check it out!

Personal client management (case load management and collaboration)

monday.com review by Toby M.
Toby M.

"Great tool to manage projects and personal tasks"

What do you like best?

Clean and visual friendly design; Highly customizable for individual needs; Have timeline feature for tracking;

What do you dislike?

would love to have a kanban board for more visual tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are tons of project management software on the market. Find what you want and try those tools (normally there will be a free trial). Then you can decide for yourself which is best for your business.

Manage and track projects and personal tasks; report for management team

monday.com review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Flexible Checklist Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to create implementation checklists for multiple products.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard reporting needs to be upgraded to get more graphical reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for companies that need to create a checklist for implementing a product or service. It is flexible to create a customized checklist for each client, or, in our case, a fixed checklist that we can repeat over and over for each client. It has nice notes for each task and ability to assign tasks to others with automated email notification.

Scalable product implementations.

monday.com review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Great User Experience"

What do you like best?

I loveee how well-organized Monday is with the drag and drop features. The collaboration-first interface reminds me much of social networks. The advanced scheduling technology along with its speed and searchable database is super helpful and unlike i've ever seen before. At my job we mainly have freelancers and this works best for them.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a billing monthly option instead of only annually. I wish I could export certain data or turn it into a pdf if needed. Other than that I can't think of any reason why I don't like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since we deal with big data, maybe consider more options to hold a larger data set with excel. Maybe an excel integration would be great.

We used to have trello but that wasn't working out well enough. We needed something more streamlined, and collaborative. Love the interaction with third parties.

monday.com review by User in Design
User in Design

"Really great tool for project tracking and organization"

What do you like best?

We use Monday to organize our projects and it is quite a resourceful and useful project manager.

We are able to track updates and time frames, production status and any references that need to be given ir uploaded for different staff for a variety of inquiries. We are able to export and import cvs files and excel files and it is very convenient in building up a system

What do you dislike?

Cannot do invoicing from this platform otherwise it would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

invoicing should be a part of it

Project tracking and organization, file upload, project description and tracking of timelines and proceedings. Updates from different staff members to each other.

monday.com review by Maria Angelica C.
Maria Angelica C.

"One of the best project management tools"

What do you like best?

The notification for new tasks is totally trustworthy and allows to be more effective

What do you dislike?

It should allow to have Instant messaging between co-workers in a board.

Also there's an issue on the comments when you dont tag a person, this one doesn't received the notification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adjust the project management methodology to meet the functionaly of the platform

Project management for different areas of the company.

monday.com review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Clunky Functional Taskboard"

What do you like best?

Dedicated project boards with detailed progress sections.

What do you dislike?

DaPulse is TOO detailed. The ability to add columns to a board and add details that are minuscule to the completion of the project makes the program feel clunky and more difficult to use than necessary. The notifications for tasks assigned to my are not as user friendly as i personally would like and the mobile app is not quite user friendly either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the customization of baords less detailed.

When a project is completed move the completed project off of an Active board and onto a completed board.

Cleaner user interface on mobile app.

Inter-office task management and special projects that are not specific to our regular day to day operations are delegated and tracked easier than the previous use of basic email chains and phone call conversations.

monday.com review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"How do we use DaPulse to organize our work"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, clarity and general ease of use. Integration features are a nice option.

What do you dislike?

You have to be willing to follow how DaPulse works and there is little adjustability in that. You either love it or hate it, which narrows down the usage scenerios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's a very interesting and simple way of managing tasks. It's set up like an excel table so there is almost no learning curve. I would argue that it's the simplest team manager on the market today.

We use dapulse to manage our geographically dispersed team. DaPulse serves as our task manager, facilitates communication and helps keep track of outstanding issues

monday.com review by Michelle E.
Michelle E.

"Using Monday really feels the way Mondays Feel"

What do you like best?

The customization capabilities would be useful in proper context.

What do you dislike?

There is no process of notifying users of overdo tasks. Import and export features are useless. Premium pancake necessary to use tags. Silly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a. i cannot recommend

We have difficulty with ensuring those who are assigned tasks follow through with them. I THOUGHT Monday would allow us to address this issue.

monday.com review by User in Computer Software

"Nice tool for managing tasks"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an easy list to see where we are and what the team is working on.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we just forget to use dapulse. Sometimes it is just another "thing" that we have to change a status on to report back to our boss

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to do the free trial and really, and I mean really see if it is right for you.

We were, and still are, searching for a way to keep our team updated and organized. I have not seen a change at all since they changed names from dapulse to "Monday"

monday.com review by G2 Crowd User in Medical Practice
G2 Crowd User in Medical Practice

"dapulse works for birth work"

What do you like best?

I like that we can organize all of our clients and track what needs to be done based on the type of client and we can all collaborate as we all provide different services. Each member of our collective knows the status of each client in real time and that is incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

The mobile interface is lacking. You cannot see information boxes, which is needed when out and looking for uploaded documents about a client. An integrated calendar would be wonderful as we work with estimated due dates and being able to see a calendar of clients would be a great feature.

As a doula collective we offer many different types of birth services. We are able to organize our existing clients and our leads (and classify our wins and losses) all on one platform. We are also able to organize many of the same type of clients that are receiving different levels of service and be able to see where each client is at a glance. That has been truly helpful.

monday.com review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Project management for multiple location team"

What do you like best?

It's the most effective way our team has been able to keep track of one another's tasks pertaining to the next step in our processes.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about this product. I use it on a very elementary level as the part of project management that I am responsible for does not live on this program.

Communication and our email inboxes were filling up to the point that we were missing key parts of our projects. This has streamlined these processes and we are able to keep track of who is doing what at any given point in the project at hand.

monday.com review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Better for createive teams"

What do you like best?

Having a project management team is better than nothing. One of the great things about DaPulse is their support staff. If you have an idea to make the product better, they can usually implement fairly quickly. We will likely find another tool in the next 1-2 months.

What do you dislike?

Hard to move tasks between boards without losing information

No gantt charts

we had a difficult time with user adoption

hard to find tasks and threads

no easy way to see all tasks assigned to any one team member

Ultimately we found that Dapulse didn't fit out needs based on the way we are running programs and events

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found dapulse to be great for creative teams and design teams. We struggled with Dapulse when using it for things like webinars and events, where many of the tasks had dependencies on creative, demand gen, product marketing, etc

viability into what team members are working on

better project management and time management

monday.com review by Kaleb D.
Kaleb D.

"Very easy to use, great support"

What do you like best?

I love the visual nature of monday.com. The templates in monday.com allow you to start a new project in less than one minute, assign tasks and plan out the completion in 5 minutes then visually track the timeline view of the project.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that i dislike about it yet.

We needed a tool to visually track internal projects and assign specific tasks to users with due dates. Projects are being completed on time and everyone enjoys using monday.com.

monday.com review by Haley T.
Haley T.

"So simple yet so many uses"

What do you like best?

I love that this is a collaborative tool!

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to start, but that's all!

We are able to brainstorm without always meeting and being disruptive during our day to day work. We can organize, hold each other accountable, and it has pushed productivity through the roof.

monday.com review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Good experience, lacking some features"

What do you like best?

I especially liked the ability to quickly add tasks and assign to co-workers. The chat log and notes was also conveniently located with each pulse.

What do you dislike?

I wish this would have had the ability for time tracking which is what it was lacking that caused our company to have to revert to a new project management system that include time tracking as well as reporting.

We solved the ability to ensure tasks were completed by the assigned employee without having to converse via email or in person.

monday.com review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"dapulse / monday.com"

What do you like best?

I personally enjoyed the ability to customize each project board that you worked with. This customization included changing the column names, color coding, and changing what each column function entailed.

What do you dislike?

The aesthetic was lacking because it essentially looked like an Excel/Numbers worksheet, just slightly more customizable and easier to look at. The mobile version of this product was lacking and only best used on a desktop.

Our team was able to improve communication by relying less on email and more collaborative on tasks via the comments/notes sections under each pulse.

monday.com review by Frederick K.
Frederick K.

"Excellent project manager and time organization tool"

What do you like best?

The variety of different tasks and templates made available to my user interface

What do you dislike?

The tedious set up process to add people and assignments and then having to do it for each task board and it was just too expensive for us to continue on with it after our main project completed

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hope they are able to offer a lite version because the cost is outside of my budget when I can use free similar programs

Communication over project progress and collaboration

monday.com review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Monday for Team Collaboration "

What do you like best?

I like that there is a desktop app and shows notifications.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how tasks can be buried and forgotten about. I also do not like how you can only connect your calendar to Outlook via the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please add better calendar integrations. Adding notifications of deadlines will also be helpful. The thread in the task are confusing and a better breadcrumb system to go back would be nice.

We are trying to better organize our team and projects.

monday.com review by Timm L.
Timm L.

"Addicted to dapulse"

What do you like best?

The absolute overview of a project/company that you get by the table view of tasks/sub tasks and easy to understand design and colors.

What do you dislike?

Lower plans don't come with certain super useful features (understandable). Small NGOs with low budgets could be supported more in this respect, creating some kind of trade off. Like variable plan creation/pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to setup dapulse properly and you will hugely benefit from it!

Communication about stati of tasks and milestones all over a project/company. The team benefits by substituting meeting agendas and minutes of meeting by dapulse boards - and working according to them.

monday.com review by G2 Crowd User in Public Relations and Communications
G2 Crowd User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great for creative project management"

What do you like best?

The platform makes for an easy, streamlined and centralized hub for project management. The interface is highly collaborative and customizable with options like messaging and file uploading. It cuts down on much of the cumbersome back and forth of creative project management.

What do you dislike?

The messaging feature is public, so much of the back and forth of messaging can be accessed by others on the site. This isn't a huge issue, but one that's worth knowing about.

Dapulse was the answer to a very difficult and fraught creative management process. We have many designers and many project managers working from offices across the country so dapulse has really allowed us to make the process more simple and easy.

monday.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Features roll out quickly, and the product/support teams are very responsive."

What do you like best?

The Facebook group for daPulse users is an excellent community to discuss potential features and keep track of new release notes. Its a very friendly atmosphere.

What do you dislike?

When using daPulse to triage requests, for example move from "Incoming" -> "Fixed / Resolved", manually dragging and dropping pulses can be a pain if there are many items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Participate in the closed Facebook group! Its a great place to keep track of release notes, and provide feedback directly to the product/eng teams. Other users who have found cool ways to use the product also share their learnings there.

We work with a client that has sends a large number of requests that need to be viewed in a consolidated dashboard, with triaging capabilities. daPulse provides the functionality required to service this client efficiently.

monday.com review by Petra G.
Petra G.

"Monday.com"

What do you like best?

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the interface and the ease of communication between team members.

What do you dislike?

The expense. I really wish there was a free version available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want better project tracking, communication and a pulse on what's going on with any given project, really consider monday.com. It cuts down on tons of emails and confusion between the team. For the super controlling, it's a dream...

Monday.com solves timing, communication and planning with a variety of projects and needs.

monday.com review by Eleanor d.
Eleanor d.

"Ok project management tool, but expensive for startups"

What do you like best?

The ability to produce a timeline on the click of a button is really useful when developing project plans.

What do you dislike?

I thought it was very expensive for a small team and we eventually moved to Zenkit because it has much better functionality and is free for small teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Zenkit instead

Project planning and specifically resource planning - having oversight of what each employee is doing across a number of projects

"Decent Workflow Solution"

What do you like best?

Having our whole team working from one list is helpful, but the features leave a little to be desired.

What do you dislike?

The limited options for customizing alerts to email have been troublesome for us. Either we receive ALL THE ALERTS or none of them, neither of which is desirable.

We have several teams working across 3 locations in the Eastern US and having a single source for our tasks and project management is helpful.

monday.com review by Carolina Gomez, M.
Carolina Gomez, M.

"Organise Your Tasks"

What do you like best?

Its simple to use and to edit! You can add as many users or accounts! You can have many teams working towards the same task!

What do you dislike?

There are no sound alerts available, different calendar views, templates,. There should be a better way to add comments!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free version is actually pretty good!

Delegate tasks, receive tasks to complete, keep myself and my team organised! Excellent to keep on top of deadlines!

monday.com review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"They made it better!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up workflows and share them and then watch as user update progress. Also it has a ton of integrations.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a few more features. Also the pricing is a little high so its hard to convince executives to adopt it company wide.

It has helped streamline marketing and sync up with production. Adoption takes some poking but ultimately it streamlines.

monday.com review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Glorified Spreadsheet"

What do you like best?

It allows me as a project manager to keep track of projects and their status. I believe it's a relatively new program so I am anticipating features to be added as time goes on but for now, it functions as I need.

What do you dislike?

There are some specific functions I wished it had, e.g., as a deadline date approaches, the date turns yellow and if it passes it turns red. We have so many deadlines it would be nice to see what is coming up. Also, there isn't any real easy way to batch import all deadlines to Outlook, you have to do it by each "pulse", which I find tedious.

Tracking jobs and being able to assign projects out, discuss any portion of a project with a group.

monday.com review by Rodrigo P.
Rodrigo P.

"Clients say my process it's really organized!"

What do you like best?

Great interaction with clients, easy to create templates, a visual control of the process and efficient way to improve my internal process.

What do you dislike?

If I change the deadline of one of the steps it won't change the other. It takes a while to change each sing deadline in each step.

I'm providing to my clients a clear and visual tool to manage and update them through the process.

monday.com review by Alisa K.
Alisa K.

"DaPulse helps to organize and manage teams smoothly "

What do you like best?

The visual aspects of daPulse are amazing! We are able to quickly see how productive our team is being during the week.

What do you dislike?

There's some issues with creating templates that we would like to have resolved, for example, we are unable to make a template for a certain project, that we would we use often.

Task management and achieving tangible goals.

monday.com review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Good enough"

What do you like best?

I like the drag and drop feature. It's also good that they send daily email reminders of the changes made to the projects. I like that they have an official FB Group where you can make feature suggestions

What do you dislike?

I don't use the product that much but from my experience is that it is not as customizable as their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are planning to use this product join their Facebook group

Project management. It's good for small teams and projects that go through a certain "pipeline"

monday.com review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Better than Advil or Panadol"

What do you like best?

Centrality, clarity, ease-of-use... etc.

What do you dislike?

Not enough Notes. Would love on every column...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work out your Workflow first, then use it. Sometimes people who don't know how or what they're doing get irritated by programs like this because they think it will somehow fix their lack of business awareness. It's not the programs fault.

Project Management can often be chaos, and opportunities for good customer service and following up on Quotes, Stages and Schedules can be elusive without a good visual reference point for all the things you're juggling. Dapulse does that for us, and while it takes some discipline to get used to adding information into it - the time and embarrassment it saves is worth it on a cosmic scale.

monday.com review by Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.

"Visual, easy planner"

What do you like best?

Full of colors - witch I find very useful for easy visualizing data. Many templates making it easy for those who aren`t project managers

What do you dislike?

Don`t have nothing yet, maybe the pricing. It would be nice if it had a cheaper version for micro entrepreneurs

managing all the tasks and work. It`s faster to create boards and have a great overlook of everything

monday.com review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Love monday.com"

What do you like best?

The timeline feature helps our group prioritize projects and stay focused on the most important and high priority tasks.

What do you dislike?

Some changes made to tasks and groups do not take effect right away or don't show up when the page is refreshed.

Workload & workflow management. We have problems balancing workload and staying focused as a team. This helps do both.

monday.com review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great tool for smaller project management work"

What do you like best?

Pretty user friendly, nice visuals, easy to manage on the admin side. Good to create a positive culture in your company, thanks to nifty featured like GIFs and likes.

What do you dislike?

Company is growing fast, they sometimes make changes that profoundly impact your use of the program without even warning you (example: ability to make comments on a pdf). Very large boards tended to be quite slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to consider other tools like Trello, Asana, etc. and download the trials before going with Monday.

Cut down number of meetings and emails, encouraged collaboration at work.

monday.com review by Jenn P.
Jenn P.

"Secret Weapon"

What do you like best?

Love Dapulse. When I found it, I felt I had found the "holy grail" of team task management, team communication, or planning. UI is amazing, fluid, like having digital putty to build anything you want.

What do you dislike?

No Dashboard... Have to enter metrics manually.

Team Task management and delegation.

monday.com review by Agency
Agency

"Great Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it gets my whole team on the same page. Really simple and easy to get up and running in a functional state quickly.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to get make the clients to get used to it and is a bit expensive

Keeping track of all the moving pieces of several different projects

monday.com review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"Extremely easy and user friendly tool"

What do you like best?

- i can literally teach someone in 10 minutes how to use it. Extremely simple to use.

- very easy to configure to your own needs

- very elegant and appealing UI to the eyes

What do you dislike?

- needs more functionality to assist in project management

- missing dependencies, sub tasks

Project Management and SDLC

monday.com review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Great way to organize projects"

What do you like best?

I was able to have subtasks an assign others to tasks

What do you dislike?

We weren't always notified when a task was assigned to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try. There were a lot of things we really loved about it, if your job is consistently changing, and your projects aren't repetitive this is a great project software to use.

We were able to separate up the pieces of different projects that were going on, we were able to see what team member was working on what piece, and the status of where they were at.

monday.com review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"great time management program!"

What do you like best?

the fact that we all can do upload our schedules and we can share our to do list so we can help each other

What do you dislike?

maybe that the prices between one and other package are a bit more expensive than expected

we can be more productive with our time with this, bc we dont lose the track of our chores.

monday.com review by Executive Sponsor in Banking
Executive Sponsor in Banking

"Most Intuitive, Versatile and Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Client / Guest experience. Ability to see who sees your posts.

What do you dislike?

boards don't link data. Minimal reporting on user stats

Ability to see who has viewed your messages which saves the brain time in following up or wondering if someone saw your email or message. Excellent platform for client/guest participation

monday.com review by Sean H.
Sean H.

"Nice to look at on a Monday"

What do you like best?

Ability to create private boards so you can track your own progress while keeping up with the team.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they had a way to integrate with Tableau.

All processed and advancements are in one place, which speeds up team productivity.

monday.com review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Effective task management "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Makes our office run more smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Alerts and email updates always apply to me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Effective task management for a great price

Inter office task assignment instead of a million sticky notes. Tasks don’t slip through the cracks as easily when they are tracked on Monday.com

monday.com review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Good project management and task completion app"

What do you like best?

List functions, ability to work with coworkers on certain porjects and having all our ideas in one place, easily accessible

What do you dislike?

Not great with date scheduling, could be better integrated with our other calendars

Project management, trying to keep things organized and in one place, lists so as not to forget important things. Benefits realized - great list functionality.

monday.com review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Love the simplicity"

What do you like best?

I've used many project management tools, but I particularly like dapulse for its simplicity and ease of use. I work with a team of consultants, and we love how it looks sort of like Excel, and can be exported into Excel.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a better calendar view, and that it would connect to calendars other than Google.

View into project pipeline for a whole team. It has been incredibly useful to be able to filter and see who is in charge of what project, and what load balancing looks like.

monday.com review by User in Higher Education

"easy to use; no ramp up time"

What do you like best?

It is easy to figure out and also I love the color coding.

I like the visual representation on the dashboard of my daily to do list.

What do you dislike?

The inability to organize tasks and plan across sprints

I am not sure what else it is missing. I think i need to continue my evaluation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time and use real life examples while trying it out.

organize tasks and plan small projects

assign tasks across a small creative team.

monday.com review by User in Higher Education

"Good for managing projects"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to use. Tasks can be easily assigned to different people.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet figured out how to sort tasks my date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for managing any size projects.

Managing tasks in different projects with multiple people

monday.com review by Administrator

"A great platform to have all the team in the same page"

What do you like best?

Its very visual and easy to use. Once you start using it, you will love it.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to get make the clients to get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get lazy about getting to use it! One you are used you will love it!

Monday solves the organization of multidisciplinary teams and makes easy that many people work together. Thank to monday, a large amount of people can work in the same project whit out feeling lost.

monday.com review by User in Internet

"dapulse for Product Managment"

What do you like best?

I like that everyone one the team has a view into what's going on at any time. No one is out of loop (unless they choose not to login...). Interface is clean and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is pretty ridiculous. I don't write the checks but our management team was not please with the price.

We are creating better project organization and communication between team members, most of whom are located in different offices.

monday.com review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great way to keep track of multi-faceted projects"

What do you like best?

Shareable boards - we use these with clients, where they can add new things, then we can track the approval status and task status.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you miss things if you aren't tagged or subscribed just the right way. Also, the app likes to resize itself for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

Keeping track of all the moving pieces of several different projects is much easier using monday.com. It cuts down on emails so much!

monday.com review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Acceptable integration, great interface but little supoort"

What do you like best?

The user interface is amazing. Hands down one of the best we’ve ever used.

What do you dislike?

Customer support for Monday is much to be desired.

Organizing teams from different tasks into one single software so we don’t work over each other.

monday.com review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best tool for Freelancer"

What do you like best?

I love that I can manage all aspects of my business in dapulse. It's also very visual and user friendly. It's great for helping a solopreneur stay on top!!

What do you dislike?

Would be great if there were more formats available under the columns.

Project management

Project creep

Clients vs prospect management

monday.com review by Alfredo S.
Alfredo S.

"Outstanding tool"

What do you like best?

Tool is quite dynamic and extremely easy to use

What do you dislike?

Custom Mode enhancements in order to accomodate certain boards and tables according to business needs

Organized and trackable tasks

monday.com review by Internal Consultant in Religious Institutions
Internal Consultant in Religious Institutions

"Monday keeps my life organized."

What do you like best?

I love how flexible it is. I've used a lot of task management apps but this is by far the most flexible for my needs.

What do you dislike?

I hate that they changed the name! It is a bit confusing to tell people that I use " Monday".

I am able to keep track of progress on multiple projects at once.

monday.com review by User in Higher Education

"The little train that could"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use and easy to implement. It works seamlessly across platforms and has a great UI.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out the best way to clone projects yet. It's not as intuitive as i would like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to explore your billing options

multiple projects with multiple teams

monday.com review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Great tool for sharing knowledge across the comapny"

What do you like best?

"Facebook like" organizational app.

I get daily digest of the updates right to my mail and get updated quickly on what's happening.

What do you dislike?

The mobile support isn't complete and lucks some features

Getting knowledge moving across the organization

"Not a huge fan"

What do you like best?

There are lots of colors which is nice to have.

What do you dislike?

Everything is very, very slow on the app. That's why I don't want to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

We are just trying to organize our internal data

monday.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Intuitive and visually pleasing"

What do you like best?

easy to use product that provides transparency

What do you dislike?

duplicative of features in other tools we already have

dissemination of information - quick and easy

"great but no kanban"

What do you like best?

Super flexible pulse. people understand it very easily and they onboard it naturally

What do you dislike?

no column views! it is great but it would be great to have kanban..

project management. super flexible way to set up each board

monday.com review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"great for what it does"

What do you like best?

ease of functionality

simplistic user interface

ability to gain a snapshot of what is happening

What do you dislike?

there is a limit to the search functions available

caters to very specific use

Easy and up to date tracking of important information

"Monday "

What do you like best?

I only recently started using it. But I like the communication set up.

What do you dislike?

A little hard to figure out how order certain thing.

Updating information we already use

Learn more about monday.com (formerly dapulse)

monday.com (formerly dapulse) Videos

monday.com (formerly dapulse) Downloads

Learning about monday.com (formerly dapulse)?

* We monitor all monday.com (formerly dapulse) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.