monday.com

The best tool is the one your team actually uses and monday.com comes with built-in addiction. Today's teams need the ability to work together dynamically. Plan and execute in the same place.

Work for monday.com?

Learning about monday.com?

monday.com Reviews

Showing 414 monday.com reviews
monday.com review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"Great tool for project management"

What do you like best?

Monday has solved most of our project management and team collaboration issues. It is so easy to create boards for each client, followed by groups and pulses to track projects and tasks and where everyone is at on certain projects. We have tried a number of different tools and Monday has consistently stood out as meeting all of our needs at an affordable price point. Their customer service is always prompt and they are always looking at ways to improve and update their offerings to fit business needs.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I would have is that they do not yet offer a team calendar. It would be wonderful to be able to integrate both iCalendar, Outlook Calendar, and Google Calendar into a spot on Monday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic tool for project management, client updates, timelines, and collaboration.

We are solving a lot of our project management problems, as well as utilizing it as a way to showcase timeline to clients when it comes to different projects and campaigns. Monday makes it so easy for our team to collaborate on different tasks, as well as see what everyone is currently working on. It has been a lifesaver of keeping a lot of our team members focused and on task for projects that have quick turnaround times and fast-approaching deadlines.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about monday.com
monday.com review by Christina M.
Christina M.

"Monday.com is a great tool for collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very customizable, and that we can configure it for any number of projects.

I like that everyone can easily see who has already seen each update/response to a task, it helps so we know who we need to tag in for final review.

The in-platform search is great! It's so much better than using Google Drive for example.

It seems like the company really cares about improvement and innovation, since they are constantly improving/adding to it/adding new integrations.

Solid email notifications keep me up to date even when I haven't logged in for the day.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike it but... it's slightly confusing that there are two different notification centers (inbox vs notifications). I just formed my own way of handling organization of both notification sections & that solved the initial confusion.

Keeping everyone on the same page

Eliminating feedback via Slack and email - it gets messy

Keeping organized with one central location for all project information

We also need one system that is flexible enough to be configured for all types of projects

What Project Management solution do you use?

monday.com review by Sadye Paula C.
Sadye Paula C.

"Una experiencia muy buena, monday.com el mejor"

What do you like best?

En el mundo del marketing y el diseño, hay que ser capaz de seguir la pista y ajustar el enfoque en una moneda de diez centavos. La capacidad de ajustar fácilmente mis prioridades sin perder de vista mi carga de trabajo para la semana/mes/año es fácil con monday.com

What do you dislike?

Creo que la aplicación para iPhone es un poco torpe a veces. Especialmente cuando se trata de editar o añadir notas rapidamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si estás cansado de usar un software de gestión de proyectos torpe que requiere demasiado tiempo incluso para configurar un proyecto y realizar un seguimiento, Monday.com es para ti. Si ha utilizado, Dios no lo quiera, un archivo Excel para realizar un seguimiento de sus proyectos y tareas, Monday.com es más que perfecto para usted.

El seguimiento de todos los diferentes proyectos de diseño y marketing entre las seis divisiones de mi empresa es imperativo. Ser capaz de ver rápidamente de un vistazo lo que hay en mi plato, y ser capaz de cambiar o actualizar rápidamente las tareas es enormemente beneficioso para mí.

monday.com review by Miguel C.
Miguel C.

"Thank you for existing"

What do you like best?

Since we used Monday (dapulse before) our way of interacting as a team changed, simplified us much the tracking of internal processes and ordered our daily tasks, whatever the size of your group or organization will always be a great help monday in the management , I recommend it to all my contacts since it is an excellent help, love it.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that the boards in the IPhone app does not fit very well in my Iphone8, which bothers in the handling, but in the web app it is very comfortable to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to people who want to evaluate Monday that they do it without thinking, free trial and once they are already using it they will realize how useful it is.

Now with the new challenges that we have with streaming events, it helps us to organize the groups in the field and at the same time maintain the tracking of tasks for the design and infrastructure teams.

It helps us in:

- Sales Department

- Support Department

- Field transmission equipment

- Support team in our offices

- Monitoring of the entire deploid of streaming infrastructure

- Department of Finance

monday.com review by Joel M.
Joel M.

"Monday.com is the best"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to add new members to the team and get them set up. I love the transparency that it provides as well as the customizability.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could make the same pulse show up on multiple boards. Asana is able to do this. So that if the pulse is updated on one board it would be updated on another board so that multiple people could view the progress without having to work on the same board. Like if people were doing 2 difference different projects that had an item that was necessary for both.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. Monday is more organized than asana and has more collaboration potential than wunderlist. The customizability in each column makes monday unstoppable.

We are solving issues with follow through in our company. We have lots of good ideas and they get said and no one keeps people on track. Monday has helped us to keep track of due dates and see how we can all help each other out.

monday.com review by Molly F.
Molly F.

"Project Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love how monday.com allows me to add people to my team, create different boards and choose how I want the boards to look. Everything on this website just makes sense. It's color-coded and exactly how you would hope a project management site would operate. Love that you can duplicate pulses and add notes on virtually anything. Makes me OCD-like heart happy.

What do you dislike?

Don't like how I have to log-in to my dashboard each time (at least that's what I've been doing - someone please tell me if I'm doing that wrong!) Also don't like how many notifications I've gotten but I also haven't been able to go through and deeply edit my personal setting preferences. Other than that, I can't think of anything. Which is pretty awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! This is the only project management website I've used, but it is EFFECTIVE and worth the $! Color-coded, user-friendly and informative. Cater it to your organization and team's needs and you will have a happy team on your hands!

Solving the project management problem that my team can sometimes have. I work with lots of creatives and lots of different personalities and this site makes it easy for everyone to get on the same page! There's so many different tools to cater to so many different needs / preferences. I've never ran into an employee that doesn't enjoy the handiness of the site - especially after getting to know how it works!

monday.com review by Tamir N.
Tamir N.

"Monday.com makes it easy to keep track of very large projects"

What do you like best?

First, the slick layout and responsive design. It seems like everything that I want to do can be done quickly, and more advanced things are easy to discover in the menus. Also, I have had incredible customer support interactions, where things move quickly and get me the help I need. If I need to add something new to my workflow, I've mostly been able to just find it within the tool.

What do you dislike?

It takes up a lot more memory in my browser than I would want. Also, there are still a few areas that I think need some more love, such as pop-out calendars, and a better Gantt interface. There are a few areas that I can't think of off the top of my head, but in general with the slick interface and speed of the tool, I've been able to do what I need without much extra effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The onboarding is trivial and simple; the best recommendation I would have is just sign up and poke around for a few! Within just a few minutes, you'll have your own project up and be able to evaluate your priorities, team performance, and any other metrics you want to check.

I work in a studio that does not value production management in any way. Everything is done via email or in-person conversations, which means that there's no order or structure to how anything is done. With Monday.com, I can keep track of everything that's happening and help mitigate priority nightmares, but without any overhead on my engineers.

monday.com review by George G.
George G.

"Great Company Wide, Top Level View"

What do you like best?

The multitude of ways to manage different boards and categories/tags/permissions and sharing means you can use Monday to both have global overviews of your companys jobs, and also smaller specialist boards for client/job. The timeline views and shared boards with clients are really useful too.

What do you dislike?

The UI size / occasional requirement for multiple status columns is fine on my 5k mac, but our account handlers who work on smaller screens sometimes have a lot of vertical and horizontal scrolling to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Move to Monday, it is more feature rich than most Kanban Board task managers, with more possibilities, including the ability for Kanbans as well. New features are added every week and the developers are active on facebook taking suggestions.

Global Project Management, Social Media Timelines, Budgets and Time Tracking. We have a greater view of timekeeping and also of our future job pipeline, it as allowed us to effectively manage our workload and increased our efficiency.

monday.com review by Brendon W.
Brendon W.

"Monday is my savior. "

What do you like best?

I love that Monday is based on a spreadsheet model at it's most basic level. This allows for me to manipulate the fields to create EXACTLY what I need. Monday goes further than just a spreadsheet though, because it allows you to have different types of fields, formulas, colors, etc. The simplicity of a spreadsheet, with exponential customization and functionality. I also really like that you truly care about feedback and have even created features based around customer requests. My girlfriend and I run our lives out of this software. We have our plant watering schedule, our Yahtzee scorecard, and of course.... work stuff. We need more companies like Monday.com!

What do you dislike?

Every now and then, I'll encounter a gap or lack of feature... when I do, I sent it in to the Monday support team. So far, I've either had them show me how to fix the problem, or the've created a new feature that fixed the problem for me. No negatives yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, you'll know quickly if it's what you're looking for or not.

I run operations for a couple different startup companies, so my days are all over the place. Because Monday allows me to be so organized, it allows me much more flexibility throughout my days. Although I might have a million things currently in "working" status, I feel more in control and organized than I have with any other task/project management software. I track incoming revenue, ongoing projects, use sharable boards for third parties that need access, as well as run my own personal life from my "Private Boards". Monday really helps me have a good lay of the land, at all times, for most of the important areas of my life.

monday.com review by Laura J.
Laura J.

"Monday.com provides an organized way to track progress of tasks, projects, meetings, etc!"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of great things about monday.com! Among my favorite, is the ability to access it easily to see progress and provide instant feedback to get improved results. It has become an important part of my team's status updates and reporting tools during our weekly face to face meetings. There are great recorded webinars and live webinars to attend that branch the knowledge use of the platform. The staff is always quick to respond to all outreach if questions or assistance is needed. My team has adjusted quite quickly to monday.com and have become quite good at creating their own boards and sharing them with those that need access.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike! The creative team at monday.com are always improving the abilities of this platform and REALLY listen to their users on what we are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't used another product, however; I did many comparisons and read many reviews before I decided to give monday.com a try. I went through the trial period and before that expired, I signed up for 2 years. It met all my needs and the support/technical staff at this company keep producing more useful tools for me and my team.

It's become a one stop track and share center for my team. We have many different and also common projects and tasks to conduct on a daily basis and this platform has provided a great way to keep it all in an easily understood and very organized way. This platform has saved my team time and has certainly created organization on each and all projects and tasks.

monday.com review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Quality Management System with the best support"

What do you like best?

The system is so easy to use and help manage my teams work load. What I find unbelievable is the customer support. So fast, friendly and informative.

The people are extremely friendly and the information they give you is more then what you expect. The new features notification is great, because it tells you of new features and it clearly shows you how to apply the new feature. Monday are constantly making updates which is amazing!

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find what to dislike. Maybe simpler pricing tier, bit like basecamp. The mobile application could improve more. I would like to customise frontend elements, mainly elements that is unused. It would be nice to disable elements that are invasive. I am been picky with my dislikes. Overall the application works really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial the product first before buying. I would always recommend contacting monday directly, if you want to extend your trial for another few extra days. Monday are extremely accommodating when it comes to this. I would certainly compare this with an alternative which is Pipe drive. They work in the same kind of way, so I would recommend this as a good comparison to work with.

Easy to manage workflow using the pipeline system. It really helps with our communication with our staff members. Communications in Monday certainly help the team engage better with day-to-day work. The colour coded tabs make usability easier for my team members to work and understand where they are on a project.

monday.com review by Camille D.
Camille D.

"Simple and fast work management"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is its easy and quick accessibility to manage projects with complete ease. It is so easy to access from the mobile application without any inconvenience where I can post some things on the boards and even tag work colleagues to make the information reach them much faster; in this way it is clearer to send any message. It is an ideal support for project management, it is extremely simple to manage tasks and activities. The organization is incredible and besides everything is simple and fast.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any negative experiences, I do not have much to complain about. I only have a small disagreement with the price, we are a very large work team and it has cost us a bit to pay for the price of the affiliation of each one of us. The support to the client is of fast assistance so I have been able to solve any problem that presents at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it, it is ideal for project management allowing to manage and organize in an excellent way the tasks and activities to be accomplished, in order to achieve a common project. And it is totally ideal for collaborative work with your work team. Test it.

It is really a very useful tool. It complies perfectly with the standards we need to manage projects of excellence and quality, greatly simplifying the work to be done. We have been able to have greater organization by working with better synchronicity in the work we have to do, thanks to the board and the publications we all keep communicated. It is so easy and incredible to use that all the work team is satisfied with the advantages and benefits that we have obtained.

monday.com review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"You won't regret using Monday...."

What do you like best?

Monday is the best way to keep track of many things at one time. I work for a construction company and Monday helps us easily keep track of multiple issues at the same time. We use it to track tasks, to do lists, and issues that we have with multiple suppliers. Updates to each issue are simple and we like that we can send emails to each pulse so each issue has supporting documentation attached.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. Monday is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the fanciest, most organized to do list you have ever used. I recommend this if you are busy, juggling multiple projects, and need something to help you keep track of all of the details of what you are doing.

Keeping track of multiple problems at the same time with details to support them so I don't have to remember every single detail of each issue. The benefit is that it is easier to keep track of everything and organize and reprioritize what needs done, easily.

monday.com review by D. J.
D. J.

"Software Product Specialist"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, their customer service is top notch. The staff has gone above and beyond during each interaction i've had with their success and support teams (looking at you Erin). They are invested in your success beyond just being a paying customer, which is a rare find in the software market. Secondly, and almost as important to me is their aggressive new feature release schedule. Monday.com is constantly bringing us new features but beyond that, they are features that are driven by the community it serves. Furthermore, they provide informative new release emails and webinars so you can start taking advantage of the enhanced functionality, quickly! You know what's better than a well designed new feature? A well designed and well explained new feature that I can start using right away if it suits my needs.

The software itself is well designed and perfect for people like myself who are visually motivated. It has all the features you'd expect from a robust project management platform and more! I've tried almost all of the other softwares listed as competitors to Monday.com (Asana, Trello, Smartsheet...) and while they all do some things really well, I was using a combination of 3 or so at a time to accomplish everything I needed. There was a huge sigh of relief when I found Monday.com. Feature full and visually appealing is what I needed in a project management / time tracking / task planning tool and that's exactly what I have now. However if you do like a best-in-breed approach, they make it easy to integrate your other tools. I still use Todoist with a Zapier integration to Monday.com.

Like almost everyone else in the tech/software industry I use a myriad of different applications, mostly selected and provided by our employers. I've been equipped with a full suite of productivity options which are good and "industry standard" (and free for me to use), but I've chosen to pay out of pocket to use Monday.com. Why? 1) The visual aspect motivates me to get things done. 2) I trust that every piece of info I add will not be lost, it stays neatly tied to projects in one place, no matter what format. 3) Customizability! I can use Monday.com the way I want to use it and I can self-serve configuring the application for my needs.

Just try it, you won't be disappointed.

What do you dislike?

If i'm being picky, the UI is too wide for the mobile app which makes it hard to use on the go. The app is good for viewing quick info but hard to manipulate from smaller devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, then try to stop using it. You won't be able to.

1. Information management - keeping all related data in one neat spot so i'm not clicking 2-3 different apps to find all the info I need.

2. Project task tracking - ability to track tasks and stay on top of outstanding work, at a glance.

3. Scoping project timelines - planning task time to stay on track with project deadlines

4. Productivity - using Monday.com has increased my productivity and improved my time management skills.

5. Work logging - We can't get away from work logs in apps like JIRA and OpenAir but Monday.com has made it easier to keep track of what i'm spending my time on. The quality of my logging has improved and I can justify my time as being allocated to revenue generating activities because i'm tracking them as such.

monday.com review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Far easier than other project management apps and actually fun to use."

What do you like best?

The whole visual aspect of Monday.com appeals to me as an art director. It allows me a lot of control over the way "cells" are set up, so that I have been able to totally customize it to our organization and how we work. Every column has been customized, and I've also customized the names and color-coding of various status indicators. My team knows exactly where dozens of projects are in the pipeline, and my boss can log on at any time to see what's what. Previously, I was updating an Excel spreadsheet constantly, trying to do the same thing. Monday takes that agony and tosses it aside, making for a pleasant experience that you cannot get from Excel...at ALL.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but to really see all that is going on in the Monday.com interface, you need a big screen. Which is fine as I have a big screen at the office, but on a laptop, I need to scroll around a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, it's free to try. If you just want to track projects to any degree, this is the choice.

Ability to show in real time what is going on with MANY creative projects at once. For better for what we do than Asana or other apps we've tried.

monday.com review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"The product is great, the customer service and followup are amazing!"

What do you like best?

I like Monday because it's super easy to use, has a UI that's easy on the eyes, and has many options for customization. That said, the best part is that their customer service is quick and thorough in their response, so thorough that they actually build and implement feature suggestions super-fast, which may be a testament to how well their own product works for their team.

What do you dislike?

Pricing could be better for small teams, but if you're actually working it pays for itself ten times over. Because the Monday.com team is constantly following up, asking for improvement suggestions, and actually implementing them, it's hard to get frazzled about missing features as they will only be missing temporarily. I have literally seen Monday turn a feature improvement into a feature within a month or so, very mpressive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of webinars/videos early on, they're well made and comprehensive

I run almost every facet of my consultancy (discluding accounting) almost exclusively through Monday.com. I also track online content, music projects, personal tasks, and travel coordination. Monday.com will add loads of productivity through direct use of the product, but one of the biggest benefits for me has been the elimination of redundant or overlapping tools and systems. This is a huge time-saver of course, but it's an even bigger stress-saver and has vastly reduced the number of tasks that end up hanging past their deadline or getting lost completely.

monday.com review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Monday changed the way I think about Scrum!"

What do you like best?

Easy and user-friendly platform, Monday is perfect for teams that work cross department and multiple third parties. The functionality of making and sharing a form from your board is really impressive and makes my life so easier! Thank you so much, Monday team!

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to say I dislike anything about this platform. So far I didn't find something that'd made me fell frustrated. The platform is just perfect, simply amazing! I couldn't even catch a bug in the system so far! If I could say I dislike something I could say I get anxious when the system goes to maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very strong and robust system. I recommend for those who need fast and reliable management.

Scrum for cross department teams is very hard to accomplishing in a fluid and productive way. Monday gave us this ability, becoming a fundamental platform in our company. I don't believe how fast it makes our workflow and how efficiently we can reach and even beat our goals.

monday.com review by Nathaniel S.
Nathaniel S.

"Bad Name, Great Project Management"

What do you like best?

Easy to get going and customizable. The ability to customize your boards, and integration with other apps makes tracking projects easy. My team tracks many projects across a couple disciplines and having customization that allows creatives to track what they want and easily communicate changes and updates between team members is super helpful. The search function, while isn't perfect, does help drag up previous projects to reference and duplicate.

What do you dislike?

The name... why start with a negative connotation you don't need? While there haven't been any serious miscommunications, scheduling deliverables for Monday (the day) on Monday.com (often abbreviated to Monday) inevitably leads to a few groans and eye rolls. On a function related note, sometimes the search feature isn't as accurate as I'd like, but I have received some excellent customer service when brought to Monday's attention. Another issue is sometimes formatting isn't as easy to control when copy and pasting from other sources. Not that we need a full blown Word doc, but the ability to remove formatting for copy and paste might solve the issue entirely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the name scare you off!

monday.com allows my team to track numerous creative projects across multiple teams. Before we were forced to have separate project trackers and apps that didn't communicate well with each other. This led to more time and energy being spent on updating and communicating than necessary. The ability to integrate our CRM with Base saves a step in our workflow that's super helpful.

monday.com review by Miguel Angel  O.
Miguel Angel O.

"Amazing Evolution Day to Day"

What do you like best?

Today Monday has solved all the interaction problems of the business management. Is the best cloud software for teams. It is all the CRMs, Analytics, Forms, Front Deks, Data Sheets and a lot more in one customizable place. Just amazing. The design is minimal and branding customizable so it feels like being in the company software. We also like that they really hear their customers. Theyve asked us what new features would be great to implement and in little time they implement them. The best thing of Monday is the evolution of the sofwtare itself...not a long ago it was just a simple minimal and usefull matrix of customizable things... today they have so many functions that we are leaving all our other cloud softwares for this one.

What do you dislike?

We really dont dislike anything. Its just amazing how Monday evolves day to day and their upgrade velocity is wow....everyday new things, we love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The first time we tried it we thought it was very minimal but with time we discover theres just too much about this sofwtare. Our recommendation is that you must really try it and dont judge just with the first impressions.

Team colaboration, business integration, management delegation, cloud infrastructure and many more problems are solved with Monday. We are really working now as a team that is involved in all kind of ordered taks and information.

monday.com review by Gracie D.
Gracie D.

"Fully customized, fully organized - GAME CHANGER"

What do you like best?

The ability to color organize - this feature allows our team to assign colors to client profiles so everything is easy to see at a glance. I also highly appreciate the ability to sort the pulse order by column - sorting by date allows me to track which projects need my attention first, and sorting by color ensures I don't miss a single checkbox for any particular client.

Monday.com has saved me from missing a deadline or forgetting a detail on more than one occasion. Whenever something new comes through my inbox - the first thing I do is create a pulse before I even open the project.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish I could do differently is having different columns within groups on the same board. Sometimes I need to have different trackers for different clients. There is a way around this by using multiple boards, and they are unlimited so not having this feature has not been a deal breaker.

Some of my team members have been having a more difficult time organizing their boards but have appreciated the ease with which the boards I created can be applied. Easy to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research - check out sister sites, explore your options. You'll end up picking Monday and you'll be so happy you did!

The hands-down most valuable feature we've encountered is the ability to track individual projects and promotions on the timeline feature, which allows me to stay on top of due dates in a timely fashion. I no longer have to sort through the schedule, checking and double checking dates - it's all there, in order, so I always know where to pick up and where I left off. Huge time saver!

monday.com review by Sheli C.
Sheli C.

"Monday.com has everything I need to manage my department."

What do you like best?

In comparison to other programs out there, this one has the most flexibility and customization to fit any business need. The ability to customize the templates and even create your own template to use for later makes the whole process so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I do not like. There are a few tweaks that are needed but the development team is always there to hear suggestions. The customer service department is the most responsive that I have ever encountered. You put in a request and it gets answered within 2 mins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I urge you to test drive Monday.com. You do not need to be a creative person or a die hard spreadsheet person, you only need to adapt your information into one of their 100's of templates or create your own. Done! You won't regret it.

Monday.com give you not only a platform for data but it also gives you a visual of all of your data. This has really made my business easier to track and reach deadlines. I always look for that small red dot up on the top of the screen, this means that they have developed a new item to enhance our boards. And I LOVE IT!!

monday.com review by Joy J.
Joy J.

"Monday.com - Organization at Hand!"

What do you like best?

I like the job list feature. everything is there for all to see. I can update our job list 20 times a day if I need to and everyone has access.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the "Highlights from yesterday" email. I would prefer a "Here are your deadlines for today" email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a Trial if you're not sure. But over all, I think it's a good system.

I had a really hard time keeping our job list organized and up to date in Excel. When we opened a new contact and jobs, I had to establish the info in Excel, set the info up in several different programs and then hand the new job list out. If we had several new jobs in a day, I had to do this more than one time. It was a bit cumbersome.

NOW, I don't have to do that. I just put the info in Monday.com and everyone can see it. Others can actually organize the info the way they prefer but we can all share and see it without all the other work.

monday.com review by Joseph B.
Joseph B.

"I use Monday every day to manage workflow and draft progress."

What do you like best?

I like using Monday's link functionality to join pulses with similar goals across different project boards. This ability has saved me time, and allowed me to realize when I can "kill two birds with one stone." Also, it's easy to remove links between pulses if the pulse draft objectives diverge.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had the ability to link to documents from Monday, or even just to add more detailed descriptions, which might show on hovering over a given pulse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday is an excellent way to manage project workflow through their pulse functionality. You can assign pulses (tasks) to any member of your team on Monday, and then even link pulses together where content may overlap to save time while tracking progress. It also includes check-list buttons you can insert into pulse comments, and the ability to "call out" team members for specific tasks, in addition to assigning pulses, through the use of the "mentions" function. Furthermore, I am very satisfied with Monday overall, and I would also mention that I've noticed from other question prompts that my team does not fully utilize Monday's full file sharing capability, which may have influenced some of my n/a responses.

I'm using Monday to communicate with members of the instructional design team, as well as tracking the progress of digital assets and graphic design. I also use Monday to assign pulses for review by management before final approval and delivery. I have increased my organization and productivity, as well as workflow efficiency and communication speed.

monday.com review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Connecting our team members "

What do you like best?

Monday works as a great tool for all team members to stay in the loop and communicate on a per project basis. We use our Project Activity list during our staff meetings as a line by line reference tool for updating projects and communicating changes to anyone who may not be present. The product is also used with ease to keep my calendar up to date in the event that something is not entered in both places. The interface is also very friendly and allows us to customize status update subjects to reflect the needs of our business, which may be different from others. The added colors, date option, and financial options are key. I am able to provide a flash report of deposits and receivables at any given time.

What do you dislike?

The name change to "Monday." Nobody likes Mondays. There's a bad connotation there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works best when used as a team.

Communication: The notes features is vital when a member of the sales team needs to communicate changes, update client information, request information from the project management team, or even the occasional compliment on a project well done. The notifications are helpful when something is time sensitive and needs immediate attention.

Deadline Management: We are always aware of one another's deadlines.

monday.com review by Phil W.
Phil W.

"Production Planning clarity"

What do you like best?

I have my production workflow clear in front of me with deadlines reminding me when I must complete certain tasks to acheive the customers delivery date.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot edit images that have been attached to a pulse. This would increase our companies useability greatly if this was a feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monday.com makes your work life so much more clearer. Since using monday.com our customer completion dates have been significantly improved. This means we can offer our customers reduced times on our product and acheive our promised completion date with greater ease.

Also the monday.com help team are incredible. Anytime I have a query or require some assistance the help team get back to me within 10 minutes or less. The support team also listen to my issues that I might have with monday.com and genuinely either fix the issue or improve the product by implementing my ideas.

Due to the visibility of the production schedule we are finishing contracts on time. The whole company can see a clear picture of our production workflow and where we are with any specific contract.

monday.com review by Meagan M.
Meagan M.

"I recommend it to colleagues weekly"

What do you like best?

It's the most intuitive tool. SO simple and approachable, unlike any other project mgmt tool. They're growing and iterating, always adding new features and taking your feedback to heart. It's fun, it's effective, it's affordable, it JUST MAKES SENSE.

What do you dislike?

There is truly not one thing I dislike about Monday.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your non-dev team struggles with Jira because it's the least intuitive thing ever, I beg you to check out Monday.com.

team collaboration, transparency, prioritization and organization with documentation. i can assign tasks to my direct reports and link relevant sources & documents, we can converse directly in monday and later reference those decisions. i can assign deadlines and manage their progress, and they can see what i'm doing too. in private boards i manage my own daily to-dos. we've got a board with all the team members and their locations (all remote, across the world) which we can view on a map. we can create forms and collect submissions. i especially LOVE the time tracking column, it's honestly the first tool i've found that tracks time invested against specific tasks in such a clean and actionable way.

monday.com review by Oliver S.
Oliver S.

"The struggle WAS real, not anymore with monday.com"

What do you like best?

In the marketing and design world, you need to be able to keep track and adjust focus on a dime. The ability to easily adjust my priorities while still keeping track of all my workload for the week/month/ year is effortless with monday.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the iPhone app is a little clunky at times. Especially when trying to edit or add notes to a Pulse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your tired of using clunky project management software that requires too much time to even setup a project and track it's completion Monday.com is for you. If you've used, god forbid, an excel file to track your projects and tasks, Monday.com is more than perfect for you.

Keeping track of all the different design and marketing projects between all 6 divisions of my company is imperative. Being able to quickly at a glance see what's on my plate, and being able to quickly change or update tasks is hugely beneficial to me.

monday.com review by Morgan M.
Morgan M.

"Monday.com is Great for Small Businesses!"

What do you like best?

Monday.com has truly changed the way our company manages everything from hiring to projects to daily to-do lists. Before we had all of our data and processes differed per person. Some used Google Keep, some used Trello, and others used plain pen and paper. Now, we've switched most of our processes to include Monday.com, everyone is on the same page and we are much more efficient. Personally, I love the ability to share boards and see the progress of my coworker's projects without having to bother them.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. Monday.com is constantly adding new features to improve it's user experience. I only have one minor complaint. Since I often use Google Sheets, I find myself trying to use Tab and other shortcuts on Monday.com. I wish those shortcuts were compatible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect your work flow to change. We experienced a bit of a learning curve since many of our team came from different organization methods. After a short period of time, using monday.com is second nature and I couldn't imagine daily work being nearly as efficient.

We're able to keep a paper trail of all our to-dos. In our fast-paced environment, it's easy for action items to get lost in the shuffle. Monday.com has decreased our mistakes tremedously. I highly recommend looking into all the possiblilities monday.com has to offer.

monday.com review by Misty B.
Misty B.

"Ah-mazing!"

What do you like best?

Having one version of the truth! Being able to manage all communications within once place is super convenient. I enjoy being able to assign tasks and easily track the progress - or lack of - in one place. Being able to customize the boards is a great plus and all the new column additions are awesome!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to build pre-req pulses - meaning like other project-based software you can't require certain actions/pulses prior to others. I would like to be able to mark milestones in a better way than just adding a column.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get buy-in and set expectations on using the software. What started as something just my immediate team used quickly spread to others wanting to utilize. It was great in the beginning, but over time people reverted back to their old ways.

The tool allows us to manage projects in one place and keep everyone on the same page. If I need to know where something stands with my team - I just go look at the board. I use this for my direct reports 1:1 meetings and makes keeping up with assigned work a breeze. It allows us to discuss more important items rather than going down a status list. We also use the across functional departments and since it's extremely visual people tend to have more accountability. You know immediately who's falling behind.

monday.com review by Aimee F.
Aimee F.

"Organises my mind for me. "

What do you like best?

My favourite part of Monday.com is the ability to completely customise each of your boards and include members of your team. This means that any conversations or communications regarding a particular task can be stored right under that task for ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of emails that Monday.com produces. If you are mass editing or creating a board then you and team members get emails for most changes. It could be better if it only used the summary email at the start/end of each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a lot of on going projects with many underlying tasks. Monday.com seriously helps me to organise projects and my mind.

The benefits that I have realised whilst using Monday.com are the following: I am better able to organise and manage projects, I am able to discuss tasks and chase team members directly through our to do list, we are able to prioritise our work loads, we are able to segregate group tasks by division and priority.

monday.com review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Amazing Team Tool"

What do you like best?

This is a challenge to answer because I love the product so much. It has helped our team remain organized and communicate remotely. This is a very important aspect because we work in the world of events. Our team of 12 is rarely together in the same space on any given day. That being said, having a tool with capabilities as robust as monday has changed the way we work, communicate and track, monumentally.

What do you dislike?

The timeline feature is one that has room for improvement. Unfortunately our team still had the need to work off of Google Calendars to have a solid snapshot of where all our team members are at any given moment. If there was some sort of integration either with existing calendar products such as Google Calendars, Mac, Outlook, etc. the functionality of monday may be near perfection! Another feature that could be helpful is implementing the ability to create formulas in monday (similiar to an excel/numbers/Google sheets software).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Play around with it. I guarantee it will make at least THREE aspects of your business easier and more seamless.

Ubiquitous communication among our team. Organization with all clients, active projects, potential projects and reconciled projects.

monday.com review by Andree F. M.
Andree F. M.

"Great help for collaborative teamwork"

What do you like best?

First of all, this software is very visually appealing. It's so easy to keep track of different tasks and goals and easy to keep a whole team on the same page.

What do you dislike?

There are not really any cons to this software in my opinion. The layout is great and can be used for different teams within a company as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall this software has really helped me stay on track with my business progress and goals. I recommend this to all my friends who own a business.

I've been using this for the small business I just started and as a growing business, there are many deadlines and new ideas. Monday.com allows you to really put a visual to the goals you have. There are chart views, calendar views, etc. which makes it something any team can use.

monday.com review by Terra G.
Terra G.

"Monday.com surpasses all competition"

What do you like best?

Where to start? Monday.com revolutionized how we run our business. It's highly customizable, it's intuitive, their support team is top-notch. They constantly release new features that you didn't know you needed but now realize you can't live without.

What do you dislike?

Anything I have found that was an annoyance they have found a way to fix or have offered suggestions on a better way to set up our system. The only thing is it would be nice to have different columns in different groups instead of every column being in every group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and watch the tutorials. We trialed several systems and Monday was by far the best.

Before Monday.com we couldn't keep up with tasks needed to complete projects, who was responsible for them, or where we were at with them. Now, at a glance, I know who is working on what and how far along they are.

monday.com review by jhon d r.
jhon d r.

"project management resource"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and the clean way in which they help me put together the task groups and those responsible. Tracking is a bit of fun to do

I like the possibility of creating different boards for several projects

good tool to have an overview of each projectI like the interface and the clean way in which they help me organize task groups and those responsible. Tracking becomes somewhat entertaining to do

I like the possibility of creating different boards for several projects.

Good tool to have an overview of each project.

What do you dislike?

Monday is good, but the value is not good at all, Too expensive for an application that does not have many features that other applications have.

the lack of sub-tasks or sub-pulses, if you have a project of reasonable size, sometimes it is useful to have a breakdown more than what should be done, and not just a long list of pending tasks

frankly. Very expensive for what he does.

It would be nice if they could log in automatically with Google, instead of creating an account.

monday.com review by Leeanna S.
Leeanna S.

"Customize everything that you need in the really fast way"

What do you like best?

I like the fast way to add records in this system. Also I can allow myself to keep all connection in one place, reducing the need for the sessions and badly long email threads. Monday.com is better to control people or whole teams. I like to receive notifications from my workflow on desktop or mobile in real-time.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I don't have any bad issues which can direct my working process to the wrong point. It is a wonderful platform which has everything that we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can faster find anything that your team left in the system including pictures, updates, projects, and destinations. You will see how your work becomes a rich information base that's at your fingertips. It is wonderful chance to control every workflow or process. You will scale from simpleness to complexity with Monday.com. I recommend this software.

We invited our customers to work as guests and sharing our experience with them now. As for us, it's the best way to make them feel engage and reduce the number of emails, appointments and telephone calls.

monday.com review by Hank S.
Hank S.

"The perfect way to work easy and effective."

What do you like best?

I have the ability to control our workload, communicate with my team. Actually, I have a place where I can track anything our team is working on. I can appoint teammates to particular tasks or projects. The ability to see an accurate status of where things stand.

What do you dislike?

Till now I don't have bad moments on this platform. But what I would like to change it is a look of the interface. And it is easy to use for all of my team. But all functions works well so I really don't have any negative cons about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can easily find everything that your group has ever worked on, including pictures, updates, projects, and purpose. The better way to control any workflow, address any tasks, and manage basically anything. I recommend it to you.

We have the ability to get notified via desktop or mobile devices in real-time. We can drag and drop files to centralize all our folders with documents. Also, we can ensure to meet all of our deadlines. We can invite our customers to work as guests and share our progression with them.

monday.com review by Shawnna C.
Shawnna C.

"Perfect to cooperate and organize."

What do you like best?

I like that I can use a project visualization tool. They really work well. Good at dragging and drop they are readable. The program is very comfortable for customers. Great way of sharing the schedule with users or etc. Doing a clear working plan and making a priority to things which should be done at first.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the program is good and fast. As for me, I would like to use a tracking system which will allow me to see a product on which we are working. Serious issue with this software I don't have. I like that platform and I see that my working team are ok with it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, we become more close to each other. We feel like a working team really work. All process at work is organized and clear always at right place. Allow gives a chance to see all of the steps in the working process. Very good sharing system where you can show schedule to other and much more. I hope you will like it.

We are working all the time with our documents and with people. To handle all process of the project is easy. A great step to make a good working or project planer. Very powerful solution to develope our products. We like it.

monday.com review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"a very good work manager"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, special to work in a team

It is a very good work manager, I love that all notifications and mailbox messages arrive, and it also allows you to filter how you receive them. I recommend it totally.

What do you dislike?

There is a bug, in the Mac application when you do a general search it does not look for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a very useful platform in the daily organization of work

Excellent tool for monitoring team tasks, the interaction within the application allows us to keep track of when and who is in charge of a particular task, personally has been of vital importance for the monitoring of customers and suppliers. Since by sharing the boards they can be aware of each of the processes of importance to them.

monday.com review by Jhon B.
Jhon B.

"The most innovative for work-team"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, very intuitive and visual and offers what your team needs to be better.

What do you dislike?

It's not a one-stop shop if you're looking for all of the tracking, reporting, and general functionality options in one place Monday hasn't delivered yet. But what they do, they do well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good to use in a work team, which sometimes becomes somewhat complicated when the teamwork some of the members are not in the same place, with this we can know in real time if the task has been accomplished.

Create repeatable checklists, take notes, improve process all with the style and functionality you need. Monday has created a great cross-team collaboration tool for improving the way you complete tasks ensuring nothing is missed along the way. Very Happy with Monday.com

monday.com review by chandreu v.
chandreu v.

"The catalyst to great workflow organized communication"

What do you like best?

Monday is where communication happens for us. No more emails asking for status or constant meeting to get a highlight on how the projects are heading. All the massive tasks can be broken down into smaller rows of tasks and tagged with status, timeline, date, person and more. Plus everything can be dragged around to be rearranged. Brilliant solution! The simple feature of drag and drop greatly enhanced the overall user experience. The user interface is also beautiful and crispy with good use of colour at the right places.

What do you dislike?

The price is quite costly for companies located in a country with much lower living cost. Wonder if it would be good to have sub-rows to the main rows of tasks. Perhaps it'll add clutter or not. It could be nice to link the tasks to one another and be able to view the tasks in some sort of flow-chart to get a big picture of the project.

Streamlining workflow. Reducing email clutter. Reducing unnecessary meetings and touch base. More organized and trackable project management. Increased productivity. Transparent workload management.

monday.com review by Tessa F.
Tessa F.

"I've really enjoyed using Monday"

What do you like best?

Monday makes it really easy for me to get my team organized. It's easy to add tickets and update them with notes. I like that you can see a timeline of who has worked on the project so that handoffs are clear. Communication with the Monday team has been great as well. They are super responsive to questions and feedback.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I would want to tweak. For example, it would be great to move a pulse and have it land at the top of a list instead of the bottom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The company is definitely going in a good direction. The tool is simple to set up and use. It will help you keep on top of your project management.

Monday allows me to stay on top of my team's daily, weekly, and quarterly tasks. We've tried many project management tools and many are too feature heavy. We like the simplicity of this tool. We are also able to track the progress of tasks easily because of the status column which we can customize to have whatever status names work for us.

monday.com review by Patrick L.
Patrick L.

"Good notes for a monday!"

What do you like best?

Monday.com has the very best features I have encounter so far in my experience of using note programs in offline or online. Monday.com has very good styling features compared to Trello, as it has a lot of templates to choose and customize and also a lot of settings for the notes which I find it very cool!

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about Monday.com is its price which is very expensive for me. But still the features are very worth it. Besides that, also the compatibility since it is not really that mobile responsive in my own honest opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use this Program! It is a must! The best one so far but it is very expensive sadly.

Monday.com I am able to remember back what I did and make good decisions based on that.

monday.com review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"Unbelievably Easy To Rollout!"

What do you like best?

I have been in search of a tool that can help me stay ON top of my business but as a business owner there are so many moving parts to keep in mind and ultimately I feel drowned with the amount of activities to juggle on a daily basis. Monday.Com is a saviour because it helped me immediately organize my ideas, thoughts, plans, activities, tasks and accomplishments in one easy to use tool; and not just for me but also our team - immediate impact in reducing chaos and achieving team alignment via a visually pleasing dashboard.

What do you dislike?

For my immediate needs, I have not come across a dislike or limitation because of the system's easy configuration and customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be ON your business while knowing what is going on IN the business, I would highly recommend Monday.Com I love the multitude of ways having exposure to the business activities can be placed in one system. Great product!

CHAOS! I needed a system that helps me oversee the many moving parts of the business with direct input from the team using a consolidated format that is easy to use. Currently we meet as a team and each one is making their own notes and hoping that the Action Items will be completed - not very effective way to build a team or business. Within in a matter of minutes, I have in place a Lead Generation task tracking too, Deal Management overview screen and Sales Success Visual Process in place; and this is just the beginning for what I will be using Monday.Com for.

monday.com review by Austin C.
Austin C.

"A new kind of management tool"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and everyone has been able to start using it within a few minutes. The ability to customize is quite nice. Customer service is MIND-BLOWINGLY, it is fast and personal. The learning curve is really small. Most of my clients have adopted the product in a matter of hours. Also, it has GREAT customer support!

What do you dislike?

For Bigger teams, it gets difficult to manage tasks. As the number of projects increase, it gets difficult to separate the tasks and manage them. iOS app is a bit clunky and doesn't have the same feel as the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dapulse is a great way to display the progress of projects and priority to people in and outside of the project. It is far better than other tools that I've used when it comes to ease of use and appearance.

Works great for our team. We tried other project management services and dapulse was the hands-down winner. My company uses dapulse to organize and collaborate on tasks. It is being used regularly by our creative department and occasionally by our marketing team.

monday.com review by Inés P.
Inés P.

"I can keep everyone connected and that saves a lot of time"

What do you like best?

Monday.com is a collaboration software that can be easily used by those who want it, there are no limits. Apart from what can be described as innovative, since there is no need to be attending unnecessary meetings' through Monday.com everyone is connected in real time to be aware of what happens.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of something that is wrong, they have really done a good job carrying out this software, we are all very happy with how each user integrates and the workers do not stop saying how well they work with Monday.com. Everything is in place, and if there is any doubt we can always use some tutorials to understand how to handle it.

Work has become an almost fun task, saving time and solving doubts that arise in business. Monday.com previously was known as Dapulse

monday.com review by Ryan V.
Ryan V.

"Monday.com (formerly dapalus.com) Software Review"

What do you like best?

Monday.com simplifies the way our office team works. It allows us to manage workloads, communicate, create custom boards for dance and competition events and update during events during the busy season January through September.

I can manage and update everything in a single board and create different boards for certain annual tasks. This is great because i can see who's working what event, any notes regarding the broadcast shoot, what is the status of production and even color code each of the above.

It can easily assign teammates to tasks, and get an update when it is done. Overall it is a big visualization of everything your team is working on a single window.

What do you dislike?

If you have a small phone big boards are hard to navigate despite a zoom feature. If there is too much data on a board it takes longs to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To really understand the software i recommend creating a fake task and create a folder, board, tasks, assign people, invite people to the board and play with the software. It takes 1-2 months to get your bearings about what you can and cannot do. Plus as team members use it, you'll learn new features

-Event organization

-Task assignment and status updates can be color coded

-Scheduling

-Archiving pulses/Groups,

-Exporting to excel

-Click and dragging pulse groups

-Show latest activity

-Desktop notifications

monday.com review by Rodrigo V.
Rodrigo V.

"Better organization and fast deliveries"

What do you like best?

The organization is fundamental, Monday.com is a collaboration software that helps to manage the time in which each employee works efficiently, the management of each project and the development of them is visualized and the communication between each member makes that each task can be delivered within the defined period of time.

What do you dislike?

Monday.com is easy to use, with many excellent features and that do not leave me anything bad to say, we definitely love it and it's at a very low cost.

The customizable templates and diagrams have made my team focus on what is important, previously the communication turned out to be wasted time, with Monday.com we have put the time in the tasks that we need to perform quickly and that both clients and employees are happy.

monday.com review by Anderson Enrique R.
Anderson Enrique R.

"Great User Experience"

What do you like best?

I love how well organized Monday.com is with drag and drop functions. The collaboration interface first reminds me a lot of social networks. The advanced programming technology, together with its speed and its search database, is very useful and, unlike what I have seen before.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a monthly billing option instead of just an annual one. I would like to be able to export certain data or convert it into a pdf if necessary. Apart from that, I can not think of any reason why I do not like it.

Inter-office task management and special projects that are not specific to our normal daily operations are more easily delegated and tracked than the previous use of basic email chains and telephone conversations.

monday.com review by Lorena G.
Lorena G.

"Un nuevo amigo que ayuda a Organizarme"

What do you like best?

Monday.com es uno de las mejores herramientas que he encontrado este 2019, trabajo en una agencia de Marketing digital y constantemente tengo que estar organizando proyectos en equipo, sin dudarlo ya no volveria a la forma antigua

What do you dislike?

La aplicacion movil sigue siendo un punto debil pero , supongo en una pronta actualizacion esto mejorara

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todas las caracteristicas estan bien hechas en el panel de trabajo, me encanta lo que han lanzado, yo y mi equipo de trabajo estamos muy contentos

Trabajo con el equipo en Español de proyectos y con esta plataforma Es muy simple poder asignar tareas dentro del equipo de trabajo, asi podemos estar conectados y conocer el avance de cada uno de nuestros proyectos.

monday.com review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Great project and team organization took"

What do you like best?

Monday (formerly Dapulse) was the solution that best fit into my team's workflow. Other solutions, like Asana. Overcomplicated our process, where Monday offers a simple intuitive interface that works for us. I like the way it splits up projects on a board into "this week", "next week", and "delivered projects" which you can easily drag between to organize based on priority. You can also then add notes and attach files and as much detail into individual projects as you need to. We also like the integration with calendars for due dates.

What do you dislike?

The price is the biggest thing. Much higher than other more robust solutions out there, with the cheapest plan being $25 a month for 5 users if you pay annually.

While you can easily integrate due dates to sync with your calendar apps, I struggled to add other milestone dates in a way that made sense to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether the time you save by using this solution warrants the premium price compared to other solutions.

Organization and collaboration. Teamwork. Efficiency.

Learning about monday.com?

* We monitor all monday.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.