Mondovo

Mondovo.com is an all-in-one digital marketing toolset. Consisting of SEO, Social and Analytics modules, this toolset is designed to help online marketers streamline their digital marketing activities. The provision to extract the performance metrics of multiple URLs, generate ideas for content marketing, perform a thorough website audit and track the SEO & Social activities of your competition is the highlight of this toolset. Mondovo offers a free 30-day trial without any obligations.

Work for Mondovo?

Learning about Mondovo?

Mondovo Reviews

Ask Mondovo a Question
Showing 4 Mondovo reviews
Mondovo review by sointu p.
sointu p.

"Great support"

What do you like best?

They gave me a free plan to get started which was a really great opportunity to try the software first and was really impressed by the quality of the service from them. there are many tools available with their service, the first one is the rank tracker which lets you keep updated with the ranking of your websites on the desired keywords. there are also other major seo tools such as the backlink anaysis tool to check backlink quality of your domain or the website audit tool to check the SEO status of the website. the keyword research tool is the one i used the most and this is a great tool to get insight of the search engine data and find new relevent keywords for your domain to rank. the customer support by them is really good and replied to me almost within a few hours.

What do you dislike?

even thou there is a free plan available it is very limited and it isn't much you can do with it, you can't even get the search volume data from the free plan which is available for free in Google AdWords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great service if you want to improve the SEO status of your domain. they offer free $3 in credits if you want to try their service so i recommend you to take advantage of it and test the service yourself.

Mondovo is a digital service that helps you with digital marketing and search engine data to get you going. there are many tools available in the software that will help you work

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mondovo
Mondovo review by Mathew W.
Mathew W.

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

Mondovo's Dashboard is very easy to navigate through and pretty straightforward. the pricing is another interesting thing when it comes to mondovo, comparing with other services that take a monthly service free mondovo charges per report and this is a great cause you only have to pay for what you use. the customer support is outstanding. they are live all the time. Once i couldn't get my reports and keeps on getting an error from twitter analysis. i messaged them and they replied that the issue is on the server side and they'll try to look into the issue. the issue was fixed within 10 minutes and i honestly was quite impressed by that. they got a lot of tools to get insight on everything including domain analytics as well as the social media side under one dashboard. its very easy to share the report with teammates as well as there are export options available in PDF and excel formats.

What do you dislike?

the filtering options available are not the best in the business. the payment gateway is terrible and i ended up having my credit card declined for no reason at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great platform to do both social media as well as domain analytics in one place. i highly recommend this tool.

getting social media as well as SEO reports of my domains

What SEO solution do you use?

Mondovo review by Varun C.
Varun C.

"Every Digital Marketer must try Mondovo. Its affordable & has in-depth reports. Overall a Good Tool."

What do you like best?

This tool has a completely different architecture which I believe is really good when compared to others. The tools have been neatly laid out and the information is presented in an easy to understand manner. If you really know, what your client is looking for in terms of rankings, visibility, or SEO, Mondovo is the go-to tool.

Some things that really stand out are:

1. Coming from an agency background, it was tough for me to create and manage multiple reports. Mondovo made this task

easier for me by helping me generate unlimited reports without any difficulty. The download feature is something that I really

love.

2. The Keyword Research tool gave me a really exhaustive result of around 2000+ keywords for the search terms I entered. Allowing me to save

these keywords to the basket for future use is one thing that I really liked from these guys.

3. I do have clients that ask for rankings report on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Mondovo helps with me with doing just that. This

ensures my clients are up-to-date all the time.

4. Creating proposals is one big headache. However, with Mondovo, I get the best audit results that also allow me to compare old data with

the newer one.

What do you dislike?

1. Some of the reports take a long time to generate. This needs to be resolved at the earliest. I have to answer my clients.

2. The dashboard could be given a nice makeover. Currently it looks all messed up.

3. Social tools should not be limited to only FB and Tw. Other tools especially some of the niche ones are equally important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you have tried all the tools that is available in the market, I would suggest give it a shot. You will be surprised with the in-depth detailed analysis this product gives.

Working for an agency, I had to be on my toes to give them the right info at the right time. Mondovo has definitely made my life easier by giving all the info at a single place. I only need to download the data, tinker around a bit and everything is ready saving me hours of time. I am happy, my clients are happeir and my agency is the happiest.

Mondovo review by FMS Online M.
FMS Online M.

"Mondovo is a Complete SEO Reporting Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the platform and all the changes they've been making, allowing us SEO agencies to report even more data to our clients. I also love that Sameer and his team listen to our feedback and implement some of our ideas to make their platform the best out there.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see why the platform sometimes pops up a "stop running script" message. But other than that I really don't have any dislikes for it. LIke I said above, Sameer and his team listen to their customers when they have concerns or ideas and they are top notch about using those ideas and suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend Mondovo to others. You're not going to find a better team and support than at Mondovo. Sameer and hos team are so easy to speak to and as stated above, they listen and take suggestions seriously. I love them.

By being able to provide a client with this much data they are getting every important stat about their business and the success of their business online. Clients love seeing results an they love reading the data that displays those results. Clients also love reviewing data that displays area for improvement as this allows them to pinpoint areas that need to be strengthened. Mondovo does exactly that.

There are not enough reviews of Mondovo for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Mondovo?

* We monitor all Mondovo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.