Monet Live

Monet Live is an affordable and easy to use cloud-based call center optimization software solution which includes workforce management, performance management, call recording and quality assurance. Call centers will start improving service levels and reducing center costs without the upfront expenses and IT requirements of traditional workforce software.

Work for Monet Live?

Learning about Monet Live?

Monet Live Reviews

Showing 4 Monet Live reviews
Monet Live review by <span>Jessica N.</span>
Jessica N.

Really straightforward software

What do you like best?

It's really cut and dry. A monkey could navigate the software and find the information they needed! It is aethetically pleasing and easy to read and follow! The color coded scheduling really helps. We have multiple states of work we have to be in, and the times/lengths change daily, so having the color codes keeps it easy to read and follow. It's pretty hard to get confused.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I don't like about it, have been using it daily about 3 months now. The user interface is really easy to use, its honestly so straightforward that you can't really go wrong

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It's really a great software, simple and easy to use!

It DEFINITELY keeps your schedule neat and orderly, there's really no excuse to miss anything with as organized and color coded as it is!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Monet Live
Monet Live review by <span>Jasmine J.</span>
Jasmine J.

Easy To Follow Work Schedule On Monet

What do you like best?

This is so great for me when I work because it tells me my exact break times so I will never forget. I will always know my schedule thanks to this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is a great software program that our company uses.

We haven't experienced any problems yet. Just so easy to follow.

What Contact Center Workforce solution do you use?

Monet Live review by <span>Ivan H.</span>
Ivan H.

Descent product but could be better

What do you like best?

- Able to calculate shift schedules for complex Service Desk environment

- Call recording and monitoring

- Online tool instead of having to install the application locally

What do you dislike?

- Difficult to do bulk changes/updates for multiple staff

- Cannot keep prior year's data and automatically calculate new year's vacation/sick days

- Cannot make changes on the fly on main screens. You have to enter the person's profile to make the changes.

- Reduce time spent by supervisors on staff scheduling and workforce management.

Monet Live review by <span>Michael L.</span>
Michael L.

Great, but not that intuative

What do you like best?

I like that you can quickly un assign and re-assign shifts to agents in our workspace.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't see all users schedule on one page for a month at a time. You can only do this by doing a condensed export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have Monet explain the difference between Monet live and WFM live.

We brought Monet in to manage the schedules of our virtual customer support staff. No Benefits realized as we went into this relationship knowing what we wanted

Learning about Monet Live?

* We monitor all Monet Live reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.