MoneyWorks

Showing 14 MoneyWorks reviews
MoneyWorks review by <span>Mary J.</span>
Mary J.

"very good"

What do you like best?

the best financial application I have found, None of the other applications had the same ease of use, they were so complete and well designed as this, I recommend it in its entirety

What do you dislike?

Although the user manual is very complete it has many contradictions, which makes it tend to confuse a bit when you do not work hard with rest accounting programs it is a very complete software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want you to know that I consider MoneyWorks to be fantastic, I recommend this program to anyone who is considering acquiring an accounting package, when they make the change they will be asked how I could work with other programs and not with MoneyWorks

Configuring our administration took a short time, No financial application that I have seen so far is close to what they created with this software, very comfortable and easy to use in our accounting and finance career

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MoneyWorks
MoneyWorks review by <span>Brock K.</span>
Brock K.

"Top choice accounting software"

What do you like best?

MoneyWorks Express is great for small businesses. It includes functions for AR, AP, & sales analysis.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be improved. Other programs, such as Quickbooks, have an upper hand in this respect. It is still user friendly - it could just be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to MoneyWorks for a free trial.

For a small team, this software gives us the ability to effectively and efficiently manage the financial side of the business while splitting time managing operations, too.

What Accounting solution do you use?

MoneyWorks review by <span>Badr A.</span>
Badr A.

"Simple and fast"

What do you like best?

A very compact and simple solutions to many of the regular problems and easy to use. Give the cost of use and the benefits it entails it is recommended.

What do you dislike?

Still very basic, will still be a little longer before it is a full fledged tool for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very compact and simple solutions to many of the regular problems and easy to use. Given the cost of use and the benefits it entails it is recommended. But it should be noted it is still at a basic stage and depending on situation may not be a complete solution.

Basic accounting and workings. Especially for teaching classes and basic training and understanding.

MoneyWorks review by <span>Charlotte S.</span>
Charlotte S.

"Money Works DOES work"

What do you like best?

It fits in well with our other programs to maximize our accounting program efficiency. We are a smaller company so it doesn't have to mesh with a lot of different programs unlike bigger companies that may have clunkier systems.

What do you dislike?

You need to have basic knowledge of computers to use it. Some older employees might have a little trouble using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good for smaller companies but I'm not entirely sure it would be great for bigger ones.

It has simplified our accounting processes to save us time and money in the long run.

MoneyWorks review by Consultant

"Money Works is Best for my job!"

What do you like best?

This is a business accounting software that is fully functional and supports multiple users with ease across different platforms, both PC and Macs. It is easy to use even for those who have less technical experience.

What do you dislike?

Some report templates are not available and must be custom made by the user. This is a bit of a challenge for me in having to create my own report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are sharing accounting data across a vast network of users, I would recommend this product. Sharing is easy and the software is rather simple to use.

Being unable to easily share data amonsgt multiple users has always been a struggle I have encountered in the past with accounting software. I can easily share access with multiple users by adjusting the share settings.

MoneyWorks review by <span>Ben S.</span>
Ben S.

"Lives Up to the Name - Seriously Good Accounting Software"

What do you like best?

This has been a good, user friendly accounting software for the small business I work for.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it takes a minute or two to save and go to a new screen sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a solid accounting program so I would recommend trying it if you are in the market for a new program.

This is good for all your accounting needs, such as keeping track of checks that have been issued, who they were issued to, etc.

Learning about MoneyWorks?

* We monitor all MoneyWorks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.