G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

MoneyWorks

Accounting software

Work for MoneyWorks?

Learning about MoneyWorks?

MoneyWorks Reviews

Showing 22 MoneyWorks reviews
MoneyWorks review by Mary J.
Mary J.

"very good"

What do you like best?

the best financial application I have found, None of the other applications had the same ease of use, they were so complete and well designed as this, I recommend it in its entirety

What do you dislike?

Although the user manual is very complete it has many contradictions, which makes it tend to confuse a bit when you do not work hard with rest accounting programs it is a very complete software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want you to know that I consider MoneyWorks to be fantastic, I recommend this program to anyone who is considering acquiring an accounting package, when they make the change they will be asked how I could work with other programs and not with MoneyWorks

Configuring our administration took a short time, No financial application that I have seen so far is close to what they created with this software, very comfortable and easy to use in our accounting and finance career

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MoneyWorks
MoneyWorks review by Veronicah W.
Veronicah W.

"The best accounting software that every business organisations needs"

What do you like best?

I like this software because of its simplicity to users and have features that everyone may want.It has powerful reporting capabilities than any other accounting systems and its very flexible to use.I like how its cost effective and easy to adopt.Again it intergrates well with other business systems in our organisation.I also like the way these software works fast and has users-friendly interface.It also allow me to structure our accounts well inorder to match the needs of our business organisation.

What do you dislike?

This software seems more costly to small business enterprise but its the best software as it is cost effective.Also one may need internet connection to work with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend MoneyWorks for its flexibility, ease-of-use and the excellent management information that it provides.

Provides high performance in our organisation due to its speed hence making our operations more effective.

Its cost effective hence low overall running costs unlike other accounting systems.

Its offer rich information hence helping us to make better business decisions.

What Accounting solution do you use?

MoneyWorks review by Frank Gilbert P.
Frank Gilbert P.

"Is money works the best accounting option?"

What do you like best?

it is a very complete software, it is a personal assistant which will structure your accounts according to what you want or need as a company, it has compatibility with all payroll systems, something that helps to speed up the work for payments, it is a work tool useful with which `you can generate reports of annual and monthly totals. additionally this software is updated automatically is very good.

What do you dislike?

you do not have the option to register in a test way to know if the product you like or not, you must pay to use it, this determines that it is a risk for people when buying this service

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my point of view, they should create something basic like free software test so that they can catch or get more clients

Agilizaci├│n de cuentas, llevar control de nominas, sacar informes contables, graficas de trabajo.

MoneyWorks review by james G.
james G.

"MoneyWorks- It indeed does."

What do you like best?

It makes my job easier. It is fast when I am filling accounting information at work. It is also quite effective and efficient. What I love about it also is that it is compatible with both pcs and macbooks. Also I love that the free trial is 15 days longer than other similar programs.

What do you dislike?

It is quite expensive but worth it. Sometimes it takes the customer care service team a while to get back to me when I have questions, but times their services are exemplary

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other businesses should try it because it is really easy to use and quite fast.

It has enabled easier, fast and efficient transactions at work.

MoneyWorks review by Brock K.
Brock K.

"Top choice accounting software"

What do you like best?

MoneyWorks Express is great for small businesses. It includes functions for AR, AP, & sales analysis.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be improved. Other programs, such as Quickbooks, have an upper hand in this respect. It is still user friendly - it could just be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to MoneyWorks for a free trial.

For a small team, this software gives us the ability to effectively and efficiently manage the financial side of the business while splitting time managing operations, too.

MoneyWorks review by Badr A.
Badr A.

"Simple and fast"

What do you like best?

A very compact and simple solutions to many of the regular problems and easy to use. Give the cost of use and the benefits it entails it is recommended.

What do you dislike?

Still very basic, will still be a little longer before it is a full fledged tool for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very compact and simple solutions to many of the regular problems and easy to use. Given the cost of use and the benefits it entails it is recommended. But it should be noted it is still at a basic stage and depending on situation may not be a complete solution.

Basic accounting and workings. Especially for teaching classes and basic training and understanding.

MoneyWorks review by Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

"Money Works DOES work"

What do you like best?

It fits in well with our other programs to maximize our accounting program efficiency. We are a smaller company so it doesn't have to mesh with a lot of different programs unlike bigger companies that may have clunkier systems.

What do you dislike?

You need to have basic knowledge of computers to use it. Some older employees might have a little trouble using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good for smaller companies but I'm not entirely sure it would be great for bigger ones.

It has simplified our accounting processes to save us time and money in the long run.

MoneyWorks review by Consultant

"Money Works is Best for my job!"

What do you like best?

This is a business accounting software that is fully functional and supports multiple users with ease across different platforms, both PC and Macs. It is easy to use even for those who have less technical experience.

What do you dislike?

Some report templates are not available and must be custom made by the user. This is a bit of a challenge for me in having to create my own report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are sharing accounting data across a vast network of users, I would recommend this product. Sharing is easy and the software is rather simple to use.

Being unable to easily share data amonsgt multiple users has always been a struggle I have encountered in the past with accounting software. I can easily share access with multiple users by adjusting the share settings.

MoneyWorks review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Lives Up to the Name - Seriously Good Accounting Software"

What do you like best?

This has been a good, user friendly accounting software for the small business I work for.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it takes a minute or two to save and go to a new screen sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a solid accounting program so I would recommend trying it if you are in the market for a new program.

This is good for all your accounting needs, such as keeping track of checks that have been issued, who they were issued to, etc.

MoneyWorks review by Administrator

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I can easily import bank statements and make sure that the daily deposit is correct. This makes my job so much easier if their is ever a descrepancy.

What do you dislike?

the Only complaint I have is that the interface could be updated to be more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the easiest accounting software I have ever used.

Any time I have a descrepancy with our daily deposit I refer back to this software. It saves me time to have everything I need in one place to review and correct whatever the issue may be.

MoneyWorks review by Pablo F.
Pablo F.

"Very handy"

What do you like best?

One of my favourite financial apps, it's very easy to get into it, none it's so complete and well designed as MoneyWorks, I recommend it without doubt

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be improved. Other apps have an upper level about it. It is still user friendly, but they could improve it...

Helps track things real easy

MoneyWorks review by Rahul C.
Rahul C.

"Very helpful business solution tool"

What do you like best?

It is fast and has all the flexibilities which take care of needs of the different type of business.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work well on the PC. Sometimes slow down the system.

It is the best financial application I've come across. It solves all of my financial needs.

MoneyWorks review by mike f.
mike f.

"good for payroll and accounting "

What do you like best?

it is effective for doing payroll tasks and makes works easier.

What do you dislike?

it is a bit costly for small enterprises but it is generally pocket-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to use.

it is helping to pay our employees effectively.

MoneyWorks review by John J.
John J.

"Functions well"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity of the system and it is very practical to help ease bussiness concerns avoiding mistakes or long drawn out training

What do you dislike?

Just the training time to use it but this is experienced by program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would

Helps track things real easy

MoneyWorks review by Nate D.
Nate D.

"MoneyWorks"

What do you like best?

MoneyWorks is easy to use and can partner with most CRM systems.

What do you dislike?

Some customizing to your specific account structure is not available.

Our company needed accounting software that provided analysis and worked on many platforms.

MoneyWorks review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"Moneyworks is a very good program "

What do you like best?

Moneyworks system was awesome. It ran smooth. Didn't use a lot of memory and didn't slow down my current system.

Many options but not overwhelming and not confusing. It had everything I needed to simplify and organize.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I came across that I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It was very helpful in many aspects. Not overwhelming or confusing.

Organizational issues!!

MoneyWorks review by Vanita G.
Vanita G.

"Moneyworkd"

What do you like best?

Good analysis of expenses and other internal vendor finance

What do you dislike?

Very less user friendly and less options to modify

Recommendations to others considering the product

May be

Small internal Finance expenses

MoneyWorks review by Andrew E.
Andrew E.

"Moneyworks"

What do you like best?

Ease of accounting application. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The organization ability for many areas is lacking

It streamlines many accounting applications creating more efficiency

MoneyWorks review by User

"Easy and fast"

What do you like best?

Very easy to access and submit information as well as check statements etc.

What do you dislike?

Very basic layout. Cheap looking interface.

Used for a few smaller benefits programs with my employer. Always easy and usually quick turnaround.

MoneyWorks review by Administrator

"Moneyworks"

What do you like best?

like to easy to use flowchart interface,

What do you dislike?

each user has to be managed individually

Recommendations to others considering the product

works almost seamlessly on Mac interface

business accounting which we are able to complete in house

MoneyWorks review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of inserting information makes it great to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything abput the product. It's easy for anyone to use.

Simply accounting credits.

MoneyWorks review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Good software"

What do you like best?

Efficient and easy to use. Set up is quick.

What do you dislike?

The look and appearance seems outdated although it gets the job done.

Organization, book keeping and accounting for business.

Learning about MoneyWorks?

* We monitor all MoneyWorks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.