Monitor Backlinks

SEO tool for startups and freelancers

Work for Monitor Backlinks?

Learning about Monitor Backlinks?

Categories

Monitor Backlinks Reviews

Showing 10 Monitor Backlinks reviews
Monitor Backlinks review by Nick J.
Nick J.

"Easy to track, not much else"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very simple to follow and easy to see what's going on with new or lost links. It gives details on the linking metrics which makes seeing a value of a link very easy. Graphs are simple to follow and make great additions to custom reports you may be creating.

The site seems to crawl a site more often than some of the other back link softwares on the market.

What do you dislike?

This is just like any other back link monitoring software. Shows domain rank, follow vs no follow, recently added links, etc. The problem is, so does every other software out there. There's not much more you are getting with this software compared to other options, maybe just a bit more visually stimulating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial available for all the back link monitoring softwares and find which one fits your needs best. You'll notice some softwares let you look at more than back links, like content, landing pages, etc. This can be very helpful to digital marketers, more so than JUST back links.

If you're looking for excellent support, this is the software for you.

Providing SEO services to ecommerce sites is all about monitoring, and this software does just that. Curious if you had any new links to that peice of content you created? Check MonitorBackLinks, want to know how many links have been added over the last 7 days? This software shows it. It really helps with potential links slipping through the cracks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Monitor Backlinks
Monitor Backlinks review by User in Internet

"Its The Domo of SEO tools!"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that i can audit my competitors backlinking strategy very quickly with this tool. It allows me to see the key metrics of their TOP backlinks, which helps me form my hypothesis on positioning my SEO team in the right direction. It pulls data from the top tools and comes together into one simple, easy to use tool. Its like the Domo of SEO tools!

What do you dislike?

What I dont like is the fact that some of the data coming hasnt been refreshed in a while. So you are getting data that comes from a couple weeks back. I think that if they would work on more on demand data, that the reports would generate a better grasp of the true data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make Monitor Backlinks data more on demand for the user to experience. Like the fact that is is relevant to the problems that many SEOs are having today. In general, there are so many tools out there for SEO, its important to have the right mindset going in and getting the best data.

I am solving the problem of keyword research and also data mining from the tools needed. I am also aware of key moves that my competitors are making.

What SEO solution do you use?

Monitor Backlinks review by Borislav A.
Borislav A.

"The obligatory SEO tool!"

What do you like best?

The tool can monitor old and new backlinks to your web site and inform you via email, as well. It shows anchors, statistics, etc. so you to see your hyperlink status and clean bad links that hurt your ranking. Also you can monitor your competitors links. You can use the tool even with no Google Analytics or Google Console access.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely the tools miss some new links. But boys behind Monitor Backlinks are serious and quick and they do their best to solve this stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People, it s good. Use it.

Usually monitor and cleaning bad links to a web-site. Competitors use this old shaddy SEO tactics to hurt web-site ranking in Google SERP.

It help me keep link profile healthy.

Monitor Backlinks review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Monitor Backlinks Service"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can get trust metrics and setup an automatic reports process.

I also like that you can begin garnering new client/ competitor information that is useful for reports.

The cost of the service is considerably lower, and its fair, than other back links services such as Majestic or Moz. The cost I was paying was billed Monthly and very reasonable to just pass that cost along to the customer as part of the regular billing cycle.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that the contact / support process is slow and a FAQ section (wasn't present last I looked) would be advantageous for customers.

The disavow tool didn't work. I tried and tried and tried and it simply wouldn't do anything expected . I expect that if I create a disavow list or mark links for disavow, then it will make it easy to AUTHORIZE the google business or analytics process that PUSHES the disavow file to Google. In my attempts, this simply was not the case. F = fail on that part.

There is simply way too much information on the main dashboard page for each client. If you could segment the data or HIDE data that you dont wish to monitor, then this would really make the dashboard more user friendly.

Keyword ranking didn't seem accurate. I tested with other tools and the results never seemed accurate. I could pop a keyword phrase into Google search and find that my sites being monitored were not in the position that the ranking tool described.

Other products , such as the UpCity agency dashboard, will allow you to add/remove items of interest when you are setting you your customer profile.

Another item I don't like about the Monitor Backlinks piece is that it only gives you info about a link you are investigating based on IP and Nation/Region. It doesn't really do anything for you if you are trying to investigate links in a local area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test and Verify before you commit to campaigning with this tool. Its important that you have a few perspectives first before you invest money into the platform long term.

Identify and attack or block duplicate and bogus back links to clients websites. Identifying competitors strength based on the number of credible back links that were found .

Monitor Backlinks review by Kristi K.
Kristi K.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Great tool, especially the report and direct link to Google to disavow.

What do you dislike?

A little excessive in email communication. I don't like knowing about links that went from bad to worse, especially if I've already disavowed them.

I continually work on the SEO of our website, so having proper backlinks is important. I've seen a better flow of traffic from websites and we've gained some nice links as well. It also helps me to know if we have any issues or where there's bad backlinks.

Monitor Backlinks review by Martin K.
Martin K.

"Pretty Decent SEO tool"

What do you like best?

The easy overview of keywrods, Alexa Rank, growth of organic traffic, etc. and the way you can see and manage backlinks for your site as well as your competitors.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for a couple of weeks and so far there's nothing that stands out as negative.

We're a new startup and we monitor the SEO rank of our website daily. We also borrow ideas for backlinks by monitoring what our competitors are doing.

Monitor Backlinks review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Great tool for analyzing and understanding your link profile"

What do you like best?

Monitor Backlinks is one of the most user-friendly link profile tools. Using Monitor Backlinks, I am able to quickly and easily find the websites sharing our content, and analyze how this is impacting our current link profile. From there, we are gaining valuable insight into the content our audience is sharing, and areas for outreach. Using this tool, we've grown our digital presence and have increased our interactions with our fans.

What do you dislike?

As a standalone tool, this will not give you all you need for SEO. For a full breadth of tools, you'll need to use this software in addition to a tool that specializes more in site performance.

We are able to gauge and interact with the people sharing our content.

Monitor Backlinks review by Pascal d.
Pascal d.

"If you don't pay enough you get nothing"

What do you like best?

what did I like I should mean, it looked very attractive.

What do you dislike?

I paid for a yearly premium subscription. After a few months, I reached the limit and I can't see anything without upgrading the service and pay more even if the year is not finished, so for me it is rip-off. Moreover it is not as accurate as it is said, the guy told me 98% accurate but where does this number come from? in my case it is about 50% accurate.

not many

Monitor Backlinks review by Administrator

"monitor"

What do you like best?

how it monitors the activities you do at work so you know you did everything at work and don't have to tell your boss your done with your projects they can just check it themselves.

What do you dislike?

it can be a little more fast but all in all it all works pretty good I would say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try this out you won't be sorry it works great!

getting events done faster and helping people better.

Monitor Backlinks review by User

"Great tool for any type of user"

What do you like best?

I love the email alerts and the fact that I can check all my backlinks without spending hours.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. The tool is great for the money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The 30 days free trial is great to understand the benefits of using this tool.

Instead of spending hours a day to see what links carry the most value for SEO, I can easily determine them, by using Monitor Backlinks.

Learning about Monitor Backlinks?

* We monitor all Monitor Backlinks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories