Monitoring Alerts

Commetric Media Monitoring involves reading, listening and gathering relevant information from conventional, social and broadcast media sources on a continuous basis. The output is tailored to fit your specific needs and can incorporate translations for multi-market coverage and summaries of key issues and points of action.

Work for Monitoring Alerts?

Learning about Monitoring?

Monitoring Alerts Reviews

Ask Monitoring a Question
Showing 8 Monitoring reviews
Monitoring review by Whitney B.
Whitney B.

"Monitoring Alerts Helpful for All in Communications Field"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can receive total visibility into this software's performance. I also enjoy tracking and monitoring our business' transactions in real time, receiving alerts and identifying issues before they impact significantly, and diagnosing and fixing problems fast is a helpful feature as well.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could be a lot cleaner. It runs well, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you find your business needs a boost! I loved using this product, and feel that it can be helpful for so many people. In addition, it is easy to use with almost any type of computer. I personally use a Mac, but i would very likely imagine that it would run well on a PC or any other computer as well. It's completely awesome, and I would continue using it were I to receive a similar position elsewhere.

This ties into our marketing piece fairly well, so we are able to adjust our messages to fit our audiences based on sales and such, and the information this software provides.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Monitoring Alerts
Monitoring review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Sometimes good, mostly bad"

What do you like best?

The reports are broad and delivered on time.

What do you dislike?

It's incredibly hard to get the monitoring tools to be comprehensive enough that you catch only what you want - we've never NOT missed coverage and we are always having to add thigns in and apologize to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is fine for overall monthly monitoring but not for timely, real-time alerts.

We are able to monitor for coverage for our clients.

What Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Monitoring review by Agency
Agency

"It works, but you really have to put some effort into effective setup."

What do you like best?

Done well, this is like having an amazing assistant watching for mentions all the time.

What do you dislike?

Not "IT" technical proficiency, but a real proficiency in crafting language used to narrow results is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put real effort into learning how to use the product. Don't just hand it to the jr. staff or intern. It will pay off in the long run.

A great window into what's being said about specific clients, as well as competitors, so that you can take advantage of opportunities, mold ongoing campaigns, and identify possible future directions.

Monitoring review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Monitoring Alerts Review "

What do you like best?

I appreciate my daily email with placement results and circ/uvm numbers all in one place. There are also placements that are picked up that google searches do not pull up.

What do you dislike?

Not every placement is found. Oftentimes, slide show placements are not picked up, which is a huge issue for me, as product PR is the bulk of what I do and slideshows are very prevalent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, when used in conjunction with other tools.

Monitoring Alerts is a great tool to ensure you’re receiving all client placements, which helps when reporting to clients.

Monitoring review by Chloe' H.
Chloe' H.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Time sensitive. Offers the best results from creditable news sources and blogs.

What do you dislike?

Multiples are somewhat difficult to sort through.

As a media relations office, we are able to distribute buzzworthy articles up to the minute.

Monitoring review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Great fast product"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I could transfer files in one click.

What do you dislike?

The program is somewhat costly and complicated to use

I am moving files to Google drive

Monitoring review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software

"Alerts Aid in Timely Decisions"

What do you like best?

The ability to use the alerts to make real time as well as just in time decisions.

What do you dislike?

I would like further integration with existing social media platforms and apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

push for integration with social media and APIs for custom / in-house integration.

Prioritizing replies and whether or not to approach an issue or client strategically (long-term) or tactically (short term issue resolution).

Monitoring review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Director of Communications "

What do you like best?

I like keeping track of our clips electronically and keywords as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to separate out the categories depending on the nature of the alert.

PR is a big part of what we do in my office and it's great to have alerts for PR, social media, etc. all in one place.

Learning about Monitoring Alerts?

* We monitor all Monitoring Alerts reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.