Monsido

Monsido helps optimize your web presence with time-saving tools like quality assurance, SEO, accessibility, prioritized errors and automation, that helps you get straight to a better customer experience and more effective web governance.

Work for Monsido?

Learning about Monsido?

Compare Monsido to Similar Solutions

Monsido Reviews

Ask Monsido a Question
Showing 9 Monsido reviews
Monsido review by Dion P.
Dion P.

"Great tool for our small team"

What do you like best?

Monsido has really enhanced our website and given it an extra edge of professionalism. The weekly reports are easy to digest and the pathway to rectification is outlined very clearly. The inbuilt Chrome add-on really helps to pinpoint the issues on your website, and the staff have been really helpful when I have any questions.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, its great for our small team, easy to use and reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have someone to implement changes to your website. It doesn't need to be an expert, but you'll need to have time to devote to editing and improving your back-end.

Our website has fewer SEO issues and accessibility has been significantly improved thank to this tool. We could not have identified and fixed any of the issues we've been able to address in the last six months without the Monsido platform.

As a result, we are seeing increased traffic to the website, which when combined with our other marketing and communications work, has been extremely valuable.

As we're a small team, we find it so much easier to have tools like this to enhance the work we do and save precious hours trawling the website for errors or potential improvements.

We are also now expanding our monitoring and utilising the "Policies" fundtion - this allows us to improve language use and keep on-brand.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Monsido
Monsido review by Megan  M.
Megan M.

"Excellent Web Governance Software"

What do you like best?

Monsido is really easy to use and I really like the on-page functionality. The tag is super easy to implement and saves a lot of time when you're trying to find one little error on a page with a lot of content. The reporting is laid out in a way that makes sense. You don't have to click around a bunch of different areas to find what you need and how to fix it. I also found the support team very responsive. When I had questions I couldn't answer (which didn't happen often, because most of the time I was easily about to figure things out on my own), I never waited more than 24 hours for a response.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Monsido is the contract renewal clause. My boss reviewed and signed off on the contract, and then he left the company. When the renewal time came around, I didn't realize we were automatically signed up for another year. This is not a huge deal as the sales team was able to work out the renewal issue with me. I'd venture a guess Monsido would be willing to negotiate this clause for --just be aware you need to ask.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software at a great price point. It is a small company, but it is up and coming. The technical and sales teams will bend over backwards to ensure you are satisfied with the product. It's really easy to use and very helpful in getting your site healthy and ranking in top results. Highly recommended.

Due to some unfortunate business processes, our new website was launched with a lot of technical issues that affect SEO. It's a huge website, so before implementing Monsido it was really tough figuring out what pages needed fixing. As soon as we implemented the tool we were able to go through and make quick changes that improved our site overnight. We also chose Monsido because of the robust accessibility tools. If your site is international, a tool like Monsido can really help ensure compliance with international accessibility requirements--not to mention make it a lot easier for people with disabilities to access the information you are providing. It's also worth mentioning, Monsido is less than half the cost of their main competitor.

What Digital Governance solution do you use?

Monsido review by David B.
David B.

"Great service with a great price point."

What do you like best?

Great customer service. The bottom right hand of every screen has access to their chat, where you can ask any question you need to ask. And while they don't answer instantly all of the time, you can expect a pretty quick response.

Their product is easy to use. Plenty of on-demand scans available to you. So you can rescan your site whenever you make significant changes. We have several people updating content on our district website, so it's very handy having something spell-checking and link checking for me.

What do you dislike?

We have only been using them for 5 months... At this point, I do not have any dislike for this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I may just not know what it is that I am missing with other products, but I have been happy with Monsido at this point. The price point was significantly lower than the other option we were considering. Yet their service seems to be doing what is needed.

As a school district, we have to adhere to several web accessibility standards... Monsido is helping us stay on track.

It is also extremely helpful receiving reports detailing broken links and spelling errors.

Monsido review by Madeline S.
Madeline S.

"Great product and customer support."

What do you like best?

Great customer service. They can be contacted through chat, email, or phone for any question you may have. They offer training for the product as well as Webinars for accessibility.

As a school district with 100+ websites / sub sites, I like the ability to create groups and assign reporting and permissions to different users. I love the policy feature to be able to monitor the quality of content written by editors all over the county.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Monsido.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to ask for help setting up your account, groups, policies, etc. They are happy to help you get it right.

We are cleaning up our web accessibility issues as well as governing the quality of our content. The ability to track issues and using the "policy" feature will help us accomplish this.

Monsido is significantly cheaper than competitors with similar offerings.

Monsido review by Doug L.
Doug L.

"They do EVERYTHING"

What do you like best?

Monsido does everything that it takes for us to have a beautiful website. They understand what users click on and how they use the website. It would take out office forever to optimize the software in the manner that they do.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't know what is going on in the background. I wish that there was a little more transparency. While that is the point of the software, it wish that there was more I could learn from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you research on the package that you want to select and make sure that it fits your needs as a company.

As a somewhat small company, we lack the number of IT professionals it would take to go website development and optimization in house.

Monsido review by Alistair W.
Alistair W.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The support team (Jacob especially) are fantastic.

Monsido is easy to use and give very useful information on how to improve the sites it is scanning. It also has a great feature that monitors the sites and informs, by email, if the sites are down or running very slow - this has been helpful on a few occasions alerting us to problems before we are aware ourselves.

I have found the SEO issue highlighting to be very helpful in being able to find incorrect HTML coding within our Content Management System's output and have used the information provided by Monsido to correct these issues. The ability to activate 'on-demand' scans has been very helpful and the 'Show on page' feature has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of custom words that need adding to the dictionary, there is no way round having to add these in manually, but Monsido very helpfully highlights all potentially misspelled words which makes this job a lot easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk (online chat) to Jacob (on monsido.com) - he will be able to answer any question you might have about the product

Website QA (e.g. finding/fixing broken links and misspelt words), improvements to Search Engine Optimisation, finding and fixing HTML coding issues and monitoring Uptime.

With Monsido we have found that we are able to see all these issues with a couple of mouse clicks and we have been able to fix most issues very quickly.

Monsido review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Webmaster"

What do you like best?

I like the price for the features you get. Customer service is absolutely ideal. The product gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

It takes pretty long to scan large sites and the option to view a broken web link doesn't always work perfectly .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

I'm crawling for broken links and spelling errors. This is very important as my website is patient facing and the information can be critical. Our website/institution comes across as more reputable when our webiste is functioning properly and we look like we know how to spell.

Monsido review by User in Higher Education

"Love the Fast Track"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Monsido is the "fast track," which lets me review compliance of a piece of code across the whole site rather than having to look at every one of the pages individually.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to count my pages consistently. It'll randomly drop or add 300 pages, and no one can tell me why.

I use Monsido to review accessibility compliance and SEO opportunities.

Monsido review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Banking
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Banking

"Readibility score is so useful!"

What do you like best?

I loved the readibility score feature that helped me recognize how much time we had to capture the attention of our audience.

What do you dislike?

The red highlights on errors on pages sometimes wasn't accurate I felt.

Overall website maintenance for a company reliant on website performance.

Learning about Monsido?

* We monitor all Monsido reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Monsido to Similar Solutions