Monsoon Marketplace

Monsoon’s marketplace management tools help retailers meet the demand of increased sales volume online.

Work for Monsoon Marketplace?

Learning about Monsoon Marketplace?

Monsoon Marketplace Reviews

Ask Monsoon Marketplace a Question
Showing 3 Monsoon Marketplace reviews
Monsoon Marketplace review by User in Internet

"Monsoon Power User"

What do you like best?

Overall, this is a pretty good product. I use it for inventory management and shipping. When it works, it really works well. Their inventory receiving module is unmatched by anything out there. It is really what keeps me with Monsoon.

What do you dislike?

Over the years (I've been using this product for 9 years now) it hasn't quite kept up with online selling as well as I would like it to. There are features it should be using that it doesn't (like best offer on ebay) and additionally, this should really be cloud based and not PC based. It also hasn't kept up with online trends, such as some sellers offering free shipping and doesn't price against that well, resulting in needing to used fixed pricing which reduces profit and sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a try. Like I said, the inventory receiving module is unmatched. There are some long term problems (that every company has) that need work arounds to make this work for you.

It overall works for a multi channel sales compay.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Monsoon Marketplace
Monsoon Marketplace review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Excellent Inventory and Order Management System"

What do you like best?

Monsoon provides a plethora of information and works like an Access database so you can create queries and update tables to update information in mass.

What do you dislike?

It could be more user friendly. There is a large learning curve when first using the software and takes a good amount of training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great dependable product that offers endless options.

Managing inventory, orders and fulfilling shipments while communicating information with the customer, other departments and our suppliers. We also use Monsoon to maintain and control our inventory on Amazon Seller Central.

What Multichannel Retail solution do you use?

Monsoon Marketplace review by <span>Edgar G.</span>
Edgar G.

"Monsoon Stone Edge"

What do you like best?

I like the sync function across multi markets/ platforms.

What do you dislike?

Monsoon Stone Edge is limited to open customization and every update is limited with advanced capabilities and geared more toward user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Monsoon Stone Edge is headed in the right direction. My review is solely based on the Wholesale needs/ functions. I would like similar features from competitors like OMS.

We are able to function across multiple markets/ platforms while keeping inventory in sync.

Learning about Monsoon Marketplace?

* We monitor all Monsoon Marketplace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.