Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

TalentBin

2.5

TalentBin by Monster helps recruiters discover and engage top talent by gathering implicit data from 100+ sources across the open-web and leverages Big Data analysis to generate interpreted composite profiles for software engineers, as well as finance and healthcare professionals.

Work for TalentBin?

Learning about TalentBin?

TalentBin Reviews

Showing 1 TalentBin review
TalentBin review by User

"Not impressed"

What do you like best?

I've used TalentBin on and off ever since they first launched it around 2012 (and well before the sale to Monster). I do like that they aggregate everything in one place, however technology has advanced and we no longer really need to pay this kind of money for a service that a Chrome extension can do for free.

What do you dislike?

I've been extremely disappointed with the accuracy of their information. They have people listed as being at companies and with job titles that they haven't held in 5 years. It's like TalentBin did an initial scrape of information back in 2012 when they launched and then never updated anything. With today's streaming data capture technology, there is no reason that information should be this old. The age of the information has rendered it useless to me for sourcing lately, and I feel my recruiting budget is much better spent elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not worth the money unless they update and seriously upgrade it. The interface has looked the same since 2012.

Finding technical hires - I did initially get some, but now, as I mentioned, the age of the information has rendered it useless.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about TalentBin

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of TalentBin for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about TalentBin?

* We monitor all TalentBin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.