Montage

Montage

Montage offers the most mature video interviewing solution available, purpose-built to transform the hiring experience one smile at a time.

Work for Montage?

Learning about Montage?

Compare Montage to Similar Solutions

Montage Reviews

Ask Montage a Question
Showing 53 Montage reviews
Montage review by Kandace K.
Kandace K.

"My experience with Montage so far has been a smooth process!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Montage Training is the concierge service they provide you with as an option. I think that is a great feature and makes candidates comfortable before they even have there interview. I also love how the invites get sent automatically to the candidates and hiring managers.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most about Montage is how the concierge service you have to pay for after a certain day. I think having a concierge service at all times would be a great touch. Also, I do not like that you have to download Google Chrome before using the platform... this makes it a bit difficult when not all managers have Google Chrome downloaded on there computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Montage. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any questions you may have when learning how to use the new platform. Montage has saved our company and myself so much time and it is now a much smoother process from start to finish. I highly recommend Montage to ALL companies.

Montage has solved a lot of issues. One issue being that the interviews have been taking place without any technical difficulties for the most part. This gives the candidates a better experience over all. In the past when using Green Jobs sometimes the video wouldn't work and then it would just turn into a telephone interview... which could give the candidate a bad impression about the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Montage
Montage review by Keaston J.
Keaston J.

"Montage allows me to screen high volume requisitions with ease."

What do you like best?

The ability to import candidates to jobs and not having to enter them one by one is great. Also, the text interviews have made our dispositioning of applicants much easier than manually screening hundreds.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the platform is that when you export multiple positions' candidates, there is no way to sort them by the req ID with which you imported them. It makes it more difficult to invite them to interview via text. This has not been added to the On Demand import wizard as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Montage to anyone having high volume reqs that needs to have a dramatic pre-screening step before manually parsing through applications. Montage allows you the time to recruit instead of just screening applications.

Again, the largest value add for us is the time to fill reduction for high volume reqs. Utilizing the screening characteristics of Montage has streamlined the process for these reqs.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

Montage review by Aynsley N.
Aynsley N.

"Important to keep the work/life balance I desire"

What do you like best?

Montage allows me to stay compliant and screen more applicants for each of my openings. It is easy to set up and the best yet, it is easy for my applicants to complete. I have enjoyed working with several of their screening and scheduling platforms to help me reach my work/life balance goals.

What do you dislike?

It seems with all new technology there are some glitches that can't be avoided and Montage is no different. Trying to make sure that all platforms are user-friendly on all mobile and web browsers is not a small task. However, Montage has a great technical support team that has always been there to research and improve anything my team has suggested to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All it takes is one platform on Montage to fall in love with it. Just try it.

We use Montage to help us review more applicants for each of our roles. A recruiter can play phone tag with ONE candidate and then spend 30 minutes minimum talking about a role or it can spend 15 minutes setting up the prescreening questions in Montage and then another 10 minutes sending the questionnaire out to ALL of the applicants.

Montage review by Brad H.
Brad H.

"Great platform for improving talent acquisition efficiencies !"

What do you like best?

The folks at Montage did a great job working with us thru the Sales process, providing supporting ROI information and current references, which was most helpful. But perhaps my greatest satisfaction has come thru the partnership launch and ongoing training / support. From training needs for new users to technical issues encountered by either internal staff or applicants, Montage has been quick to respond and adept at identifying and resolving any issues.

What do you dislike?

Although some might argue we are still in our "honeymoon phase" (have only been working with them for a little less than a year), I can't think of anything I would characterize as a dislike !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review with your ATS vendor in advance whether there will be any interface issues ! (We didn't, and are paying the price for it now in our dissatisfaction with our ATS and their unwieldy approach to interfacing with other vendors.)

As a company still in start-up mode but growing quickly, we needed the ability to maximize the efficiency of an experienced, tech-savvy Talent Acquisition Manager in sourcing candidates and loading candidate slates for hiring managers to interview quickly, but also were challenged with making an unbudgeted add midstream in the fiscal year. Hiring another FTE was contemplated, but given the peaks & valleys of our hiring needs, it made more sense to try to leverage technology. Montage came in with competitive pricing, and delivered by increasing the number of candidates our hiring managers are truly reviewing now, as opposed to the Talent Acquisition Manager working 7 days a week and late into the night just trying to keep up with the multiple screening interviews she was conducting. Although it is too early to reflect in traditional metrics such as turnover, the anecdotal feedback from hiring managers is that the Montage platform allows them to get a far-better feel for not just an applicant's background & experience, but also a glimpse into whether or not the individual may be a good "fit" with their team(s).

Montage review by Bill M.
Bill M.

"Service After the Sale"

What do you like best?

I have used a few video interviewing services and learned quite a bit with regards to what works. While each provider has a great sale on their product, the one piece that Montage has is the service that backs up the sale. Any consumer would be "wowed" by a sale and hope the follow through is as good as advertised, but we get top notch service with Montage that is proactive, not reactive. Montage is constantly asking how the product is operating for the customer and if it is not yielding 100% results their staff takes the lead to uncover how they should fix the deficiencies. Other video providers have seemed to leave it in the hands of the consumer. We have frequent proactive scheduled meetings to discuss performance, take rates and optimization to ensure the results are in line with our expectations. It's more than a partnership, it is a relationship based on checks and balances to ensure our successes.

What do you dislike?

The only technology that I feel could be a compliment to the Montage system might be an "automated" SMS text message reminder feature for canddiates since there are some e-mail servers that funnel invitations into a junk or spam folder. A SMS text message would alert a prospectivbe candidate to "search" for their invitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SMS Text

We do not have any business problems with Montage. Our candidate population is diverse, so we use a mix of the On-Demand Video and Audio based on what technology the candidates have access to.

Montage review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"Montage has the best support and is growing "

What do you like best?

I like all of the different things that Montage can do. Self-scheduling, team meetings, and the easy live video interviews. The help center is also awesome and very accessible.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little confusing sometimes. ONly being able to acess certain things from the "candidate" or the jobs I wish everything was accessible from each candidate. The holding on the calendars is a little frustrating, but I understand the need. Text reminders for interviews would be awesome if they could be automated as well! We haven'd had the smoothest process in connecting with ICIMS but we are working out the kinks.

The automation is amazing! I love that there is less calling and more email communication.

Montage review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Fantastic and innovative"

What do you like best?

The convenience of being able to screen dozens of candidates in the time it would take me to do 5 phone screening. Montage is also flexible with our goals and always looking for ways to increase our usage of the tool in new ways.

What do you dislike?

There are some UI and sharing features that I do not care for. I wish there was a way to share multiple candidates with a hiring manager in an easier format for the managers. I know how to navigate Montage well, but find myself always creating spreadsheets to share with my managers for their usage.

Being a university relations recruiter- Montage is helping me solve for time. We are ~200 early career professionals in about 6 months and engage on campus. Montage gives us that time back in our days to make meaningful impacts. We are also going to deploy Montage for virtual career fairs and hopefully information sessions as well to further increase the time we have available to recruit and partner with our internal stakeholders.

Montage review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Embedding video interviews within undergraduate degrees"

What do you like best?

Scaleability and accessibility, organising interviews within a particular unit is usually a logistical nightmare. Montage eases this process.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customisation, the requirements for interview training in higher education differ from what it seems is required in recruiting. Montage has been fantastic in helping us manually making changes but this can be a slow process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We need a little more customisation within the platform. For example, for each unit that we engage in we need a customised email for each of the 'jobs' we send to students. Currently, we need to pass this template over to Montage and they then need to upload it as a particular language. Given the time difference between Australia and USA, this process can take up to 24 hours. Being able to upload our own email template would help a lot.

At Deakin University we're taking a holistic approach to developing our students' capabilities and preparing them for the careers of the future. One part of this approach is embedding career education within degrees. This means assessable moments where students reflect and plan on their development as pre-professionals. A significant part of this is ensuring students develop their interviewing skills, and their ability to articulate the capabilities they've developed throughout their university education.

Using a video interview platform like Montage, we're able to ensure that all our students get a chance to participate (whether they're studying on-campus, or via our Cloud campus) when and where they want.

Montage review by Mandy M.
Mandy M.

"Highmark Montage Review"

What do you like best?

I love that Montage is much easier than Greenjobs for our managers to connect and that you do not have to call the candidate as well as click the link for the video. It is all coming through the computer! :) The concierge service is very helpful! I can be confident that they will help our candidates and hiring managers while setting up for the interviews.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to use Chrome for Montage to work. We have had to give a heads up to our managers to make sure they have Chrome downloaded. It seems like most of our managers are using Internet Explorer.

We had a few problems in the beginning that we worked out with Matt. it is running smoothly now.

Montage review by Savannah H.
Savannah H.

"Montage has saved us time"

What do you like best?

We love how professional the "lobby" looks and the ease of use. Even for non-tech savvy users. It's really improved our image in our market.

What do you dislike?

We've had some issues with the sound on live interviews. We were told the bridge was the issue and that they were working on it. I think they may have resolved it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improving on the bridge for the sound. We've had issues. I know they're working on it.

We have saved time by going from in person screening to phone and video screening, saving us time and bringing us better quality candidates.

Montage review by Michelle T.
Michelle T.

"Montage Training"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the training. It went over all the different aspects on the program and then connected them together so it all made sense to the user.

What do you dislike?

I wish they edited out the parts that were significant to the other training, like the beginning issues and such that users trying to watch a recording didn't need to hear about.

Skype interviews aren't the most reliable so I appreciate a solution in Montage.

Montage review by Jessica L.
Jessica L.

"Wonderful tool for authentic hiring process"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Montage is you are able to see how candidates present themselves before you take the time to bring them in for an in-person interview. It also saves a TON of time throughout the "phone screening" process. You are able to review candidates at your leisure on a timeline that works best for your schedule.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a more user friendly tool and a better way to update candidates and their contact information.

A shortened timeline for our hiring process. It really helped us meet our deadlines in a effective and efficient way. We had a very large demand of hiring needs and it helped us make our customers extremely happy.

Montage review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Good Thought, Poor Execution"

What do you like best?

Interviewing Platform is customized and has a good appearance. The idea of the platform makes a lot of sense, and the self-scheduling feature is extremely useful

What do you dislike?

Tech issues are abundant and disruptive to the Candidate and Recruiter alike. Tech support's response is apathetic and disinterested in solving the issues, focused on work arounds (which are not user friendly) and excuses. iPhone users are usually unable to connect to live interviews and on-demands are riddled with bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around and consider use cases. High volume interviewing is very difficult with the abundant tech issues.

Montage does allow remote recruiters to put eyes on candidates and provides an opportunity to establish a more personal bond with candidates.

Montage review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Montage - making recruiters lives easier!"

What do you like best?

The best part of Montage for us is the on-demand feature - it saves a ton of time AND money when it comes to interviewing! Additionally, the technical support offered by the Montage team is fantastic. I always feel comfortable directing our candidates to reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

There are some features (such as event scheduling) that could be enhanced to be a bit more user friendly. Additionally, many students are turned-off by the "virtual" first round interview and feels it takes away the important face-to-face interaction of recruiting. It's important to find a balance!

Recommendations to others considering the product

What puts Montage above similar companies for me is their level of support - not only do they constantly strive to be better, however they can, but they ensure their customers have everything they need to successfully use the product. The technical support team is great, and have always helped me solve my problems quickly and without a headache.

Our recruiter volume is very high and the interviewing process was taking a lot longer than it needed to. Montage has helped us reduce that time and be more efficient in our hiring process.

Montage review by Annette  V.
Annette V.

"Scheduler - Talent Solutions"

What do you like best?

I like the level of simplicity in entering the information and simplicity of being able to schedule multiple people and having the concierge service readily available for assistance

What do you dislike?

I am unable to provide this information at this time as I have not encountered road blocks yet.

Simplicity/Ability to schedule and having the concierge service readily available for any issues that may arise

Montage review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"I Love Montage!"

What do you like best?

Montage saves us time and allows us to review top candidates in the most efficient way! I used to interview in person and would spend 2 hours on each candidate. Now I can review a candidate in 15=20- minutes. Managers also can get a good feel for a person's professionalism, goals, preparedness, presentation.

What do you dislike?

Having to log off before sharing links with managers. When this occurs it asks managers to log into the website which they do not have access to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has changed my experience as a recruiter and it makes my work life easier and more effeciant.

Saves time for all. Allows us to make quicker hiring selections.

Montage review by Kelly V.
Kelly V.

"Very great experience using Montage"

What do you like best?

Compared to the previous two interview vendors I have used I have been impressed with the Montage platform and variety of products available. One way video interviews are seemly integrated with our ATS and ability to customize and brand is on point. Haven't yet used interview scheduling but am looking forward to utilizing that product as well.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! Have been really impressed by both the products and customer service.

Using self scheduling interviews will greatly reduce our internal interviewing process. I love the reminder features for one way interviews as well - total time saver for me!

Montage review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Strong Video Interviewing Platform with Growing Ambitions"

What do you like best?

Strong service culture with good customer support from knowledgable team. Good account management team will help solve problems beyond the sales cycle.

Technology works well with good video quality and strong usability. Hiring managers are able to figure out without extensive training (although training is available, not always necessary)

Strong system uptime with few bugs or software issues.

Increasing footprint with interview scheduling, voice-only tools.

What do you dislike?

More expensive than many in the market (but not all), so positions as a premium service in a market that looks to be commoditizing.

Seemed to work better in USA than in Europe, but that could have been any number of factors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand what you want - there are 2 players at the top of the market to consider for enterprise solutions (Montage & HireVue), then a long-tail of companies offering less complete solutions competing on price.

Reducing labor costs in talent acquisition

Reducing travel budget

Montage review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Montage - At a glance"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use with using the Event Manager and setting up the on-demand and/or live interviews

What do you dislike?

I particularly dislike that they don't have a toll free number for international countries. I have had a lot of candidates in India that often don't get to connect with the hiring managers. I have to scramble and give out their direct contact info to the hiring manager as a last resort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to have talks in modifying and tailoring it to your company's business needs

Having to arrange travel for onsite interviews. Montage helps us do our first round of interviews with the different functionalities they offer. Thus, saving money for travel and all that. Moreover, we get to use Montage to screen candidates and eliminate the gruesome hours it can take for coordinators/recruiters to call candidates for availability and what not.

"Good Software"

What do you like best?

Montage has a lot of options. I really enjoy the variety that the tool offers.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing at times. Once you learn the system it is fine, but it isn't a product that is easy to just sit down and figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a specialist that you can easily talk to. Either inside your organization or inside Montage's.

I love that we can use one way video interviews as a screening tool. The two way video interviews are also very easy to use.

Montage review by Tesha E.
Tesha E.

"Montage Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of creating a video interview, technical support is quick and very helpful and resourceful.

What do you dislike?

Not able to submit live interview through link via icims, without sending a video interview.

If I have questions, they are easily trouble shooted and able to provide support with what is needed.

Montage review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Excellent Service - At the Top of their Game!"

What do you like best?

They are constantly coming up with new products, ways to use their current services, and they are amazing at responding to technical issues. I always receive a response within 24 hours and they often offer to do it for me while teaching me how to do it as well.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that are a hassle to use - like their "archive" you have to jump through a whole bunch of steps in order to "unarchive" a candidate you may want to revisit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend jumping in and using Montage. Complete the training they recommend so that it will help you in the long run. If you have additional needs that currently aren't being met, ask them to initiate them for you - they will likely produce the desired need rapidly!

We are solving the phone screen problem - this allows the candidate to complete the phone screen portion on their own whenever they have free time and it allows me to view completed ones on my own time. Coordinating a time to hold an interview for hundreds of applicants would require me to spend all my time only conducting interviews. Now I can briefly review the candidates and follow through on the ones who pass our phone screen.

Montage review by Dhr M.
Dhr M.

"Using Montage for job interview"

What do you like best?

Very fast way to get connected. Invitation from HR contains all information to connect with one click.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with the audio via pc. Used the telephone connection with login code which worked well

Easy way to connect via video (added value) without all the hassle.

Montage review by User

"Amazing Video Interview Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and the user-friendliness of Montage. It allows me to set up meetings for current employees, as well as live video interviews and one-way interviews that make hiring seem so much more seamless and effortless. It is easy to understand and easy to maneuver.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I truly dislike about the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. They have a great support team and an amazing platform

We are making it easier for our hiring manager to review candidates

Montage review by Kylee T.
Kylee T.

"Montage Experience"

What do you like best?

The Montage platform made for a great experience with candidates. It is user friendly on the receiving end and made a lot of our interviewing a smooth experience

What do you dislike?

The platform is not so user friendly for the "recruiter"... for niche situations the platform does not give the user as much control as they need.

Interviewing candidates who are not in close proximity to the hiring manager. High volume of interviews. Cuts out the back and forth for the recruiter

Montage review by Robert V.
Robert V.

"Montage Success"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for both interviewees and Reviewers.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to customize it a little more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for high volume interviewing.

Greatly improves efficiency and improves productivity.

Montage review by Abel L.
Abel L.

"practical"

What do you like best?

how simple to use the interface and easy.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the videos are not recorded as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

take advantage of all your tools

in human resources, a preview of candidates

Montage review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Experience with Montage system. "

What do you like best?

What I love most of the Montage interview system is it's flexibility and user friendly platform.

What do you dislike?

No major negative points about Montage. The ONLY area that I've noticed needs improvement is multiple candidate import option.

Montage helps capture a greater portion of healthcare professionals mostly due to the flexibility if offers candidates in completing interviews any time of the day.

Montage review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Excellent support, feature rich product with more interview options than some of the competitors.

What do you dislike?

Adding questions and changing their order isn't as easy as it should be or as easy as some of the other tools in the same space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, great tool.

Montage ensures consistency in the interview process, improves effectiveness and efficiency.

Montage review by Alicia E.
Alicia E.

"Clinical Interview Service Manager "

What do you like best?

Montage is a great tool for employers to find potential candidates. The candidates are able to complete the Montage within a convenient time frame.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I have no additional recommendations

Having a Montage interview on file quickens the live interview process. This is has shortened the turnover time in submission to placement of qualified candidates.

Montage review by Administrator

"Great Tool to Improve Recruiting the Best Candidates"

What do you like best?

Montage is very easy to use from an administrative and user experience. It allows hiring managers to view short videos from candidates before bringing them in for interviews. Their customer service is outstanding and they've been a great partner for the past two years.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any suggestions to improve this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Montage as a competitive advantage over others in your industry.

Hiring better candidates and decreasing days to fill position. It has also been a big time saver for interviewers as well.

"Efficient & Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is! Easy to set up & use!

What do you dislike?

That's only good with Chrome. Also we've had issues with attachments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May have to walk through with some clients

We are tapping into a market outside of Pittsburgh without having to set up travel.

Montage review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Montage Review"

What do you like best?

I love the text options and the calendar invites for interviews

What do you dislike?

I really like everything and can't wait to learn more about the texting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it!

The ease of scheduling interviews and customizing the interview itself. I also love the video meeting options

Montage review by Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.

"Great tool for early career/students"

What do you like best?

I love sending out video interviews and customizing the questions/answer format

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems. I mostly use it just for video interviewing

Recommendations to others considering the product

using virtual career fairs

Makes the interview process faster and its beneficial for students as they can complete the interview on their own time.

Montage review by Lanita  B.
Lanita B.

"My experience with Montage has been great! "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Montage is very user friendly and very instrumental in assisting with recruitment.

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything that I dislike about Montage.

The benefits that Montage provides with recruiting and tracking applicants has been very beneficial to my company.

Montage review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Event Manager Tool was a huge success!"

What do you like best?

It was really easy to set up interviews using the Event Manager Tool

What do you dislike?

We ran into some issues with time zones on the invite.

We were trying to solve a quicker resolution to class-based interview scheduling. Being able to do this within Montage was great!

"I love Montage!"

What do you like best?

Montage has allowed me to review and consider so many more applicants in a timely manner. I also do all of my scheduling through Montage which has saved me a great deal of time.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything. I have really enjoyed every aspect of it.

We are able to review and consider many more applicants in a short amount of time.

It has saved me hours a week in the scheduling program.

Montage review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Interviews "

What do you like best?

I love how there is live help or a concierge to make sure everything is all set

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Maybe they can add more functions for recruiting

Hiring candidates in different locations. Especially remote candidates.

Montage review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Big Promises with Little Results"

What do you like best?

The self-scheduler is a great tool, but there are certainly gaps within that piece as with the majority of the Montage system.

What do you dislike?

Customer service, the functionality and capability within the system, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would probably recommend doing your research and selecting another provider that can do the same things (and likely better) for a lower cost.

Minimal benefits - it's a hefty price tag with little to no customer engagement or support.

"Montage Experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use system and prompt customer service.

What do you dislike?

Not able to delete candidates out of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Webcam interview access.

Montage review by Isabel Stanshine R.
Isabel Stanshine R.

"Review Montage"

What do you like best?

Montage has improved speed, documentation, completeness

What do you dislike?

About 14% of our users have technical issues can be frustrating

facilities love it! can improve turn around time

Montage review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"Easy to learn, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to include branding

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to add here since we've only rolled this out in a limited scope pilot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to set up and use and great customer support

Ability to quickly assess hundreds of candidates, saving days in the process by avoiding scheduling phone screens

Montage review by Administrator

"Montage meeting with SkyWest Airline"

What do you like best?

Share screens during the training!

Easy scheduling

What do you dislike?

Wish that we can do text reminder. Wish that it is easier to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Texting reminder

We were solving interview scheduling problem. I realized that we can have our candidates to schedule their interview on your website easily.

"Montage review"

What do you like best?

Montage has helped us with our pipeline of candidates and saved us time with sourced candidates so we can collect valuable information and store it for review.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints on this product at this time.

Montage is a great partner and helped us transform our hiring process.

"Talent Acquisition Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like how Montage better connects us with candidates.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely.

Able to connect with candidates quicker via Schedule Events option. Ability to pre-screen w Interview and/or Voice. Diminishing costs of flying ppl in, using Live Interview instead.

Montage review by User

"Montage has been an excellent tool for us."

What do you like best?

The ability to set up remote face to face interviews, as well as video interviews.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the system that I find to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it

Easy to interview remote candidates, before we bring them onsite

Montage review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great recruiting tool from a compnay with great customer service. "

What do you like best?

The customer service and on-demand interviews

What do you dislike?

The interview questions need improvement

Save time by having candidates take their prescreen on their own time. Able to video interview with out of towners

"Virtual Interviews!"

What do you like best?

I really like the concierge service! Very convenient

What do you dislike?

system requirements for functionality are difficult to navigate with a large organization

Obtaining talent from areas that are not local

Montage review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Using Montage"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can put a face with a name and pull out qualities

What do you dislike?

Montage is not automatic or customizable enough

more exposure with candidates, clients are enjoying more candidate awareness bc of this product

Montage review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Very Good Platform for Screening Candidates"

What do you like best?

Different options to conducts interviews such as voice, video , live and text

What do you dislike?

The formatting options where you paste the job description.

On the go screening. Screening at your convenience.

"Humana/Montage review"

What do you like best?

Event manager (self-scheduling); user interface; user experience

What do you dislike?

Some functionality that needs to be worked on from operator end. The app use needs work.

Scheduling candidates for interviews. Cost-saving/time-saving

Montage review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Very satisfied with Montage"

What do you like best?

Scheduling Events and Video Interviewing Features

What do you dislike?

Format - not the most aesthetic - a bit clunky

Ease of Video Interviewing and Schedule

Montage review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Supervisor"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and experience the candidate has.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t like the icims integration we have.

Interview scheduling.

Learn more about Montage

Montage Videos

Learning about Montage?

* We monitor all Montage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Montage to Similar Solutions