MOO

Ask MOO a Question
Showing 142 MOO reviews
MOO review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Moo is by far the best company to order business cards from"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed all of the custom-ability I had when designing my business cards

What do you dislike?

The price.... i wish that it was cheaper

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am so glad that other photographers told me to use Moo rather than other companies to create mu business cards. I love the ability to fully customize the design of the business card. You're able to pick the type of material it is printed on, the size, the type and other cool things like having round edges. I was completely happy with the way my business cards looked and felt. The one downside is the price. I got a small amount of business cards for a pretty pricey price. I do like the incentive though to get a discount if you share Moo with someone else and they order from them.

Getting my business name out there and sticking out from my competition by having a business card that looks and feels great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MOO
MOO review by Amokrane T.
Amokrane T.

"High quality cards for a great price "

What do you like best?

I ordered a sample of 250 business cards from Moo. 100 strandard size matte luxe cards and 150 mini-cards.

The software is easy and lets non-designers produce something that is more than acceptable. You can import data from your designing software or JPEGs and PDFs. This is very helpful if you need to add a custom design. If you don't know what to order, just get a free sample.

The quality of their paper is higher than anything else in the industry. You can chose from a large array of card shapes, finishes and features (like NFC).

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. I would say it's not cheap but the price premium is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may think that Moo is expensive but the quality has nothing to do with your average business card. If you have doubts, just order a free sample. I was skeptical at first but having these sample cards between my fingers made me change my mind.

Don't forget that a business card is either kept and used, or thrown in the garbage. Moo knows that a made sure their cards are kept.

As a freelance marketing consultant, I needed business cards to find new clients. A business card is a great way to establish a point of contact but a high quality business card adds even more value. It is a proxy for your professionalism.

Everything worked so well thanks to these cards. I loved them so much that the larger business I'm working for ordered samples because they were impressed by the quality.

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

MOO review by Randy K.
Randy K.

"High Quality Prints"

What do you like best?

Moo is my go-to printing source when I want to print something to "wow" people. The quality of the printing and options is really approachable and excellent. I have ordered from Moo multiple times, and each time they deliver on quality. The feel of their product is unlike anything I've seen from competitors.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be high at times, but it still isn't as expensive as printing the same quality locally. Also, lead times can be challenging. If you need something in a pinch, you will have to pay a hefty surcharge to expedite your order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You pay a little extra than online competitors, but the quality is unparalleled. It's worth the extra money in every way. In printing, you get what you pay for.

Through Moo, I am able to raise the level of professionalism in my collateral (business cards, etc.). I've realized that through printing a higher-level product, it translates to higher quality brand perception.

MOO review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Excellent Quality / Reasonable Pricing"

What do you like best?

Moo has excellent quality products. We've used them for business cards, brochures, and several other pieces for various clients. We especially love their Luxe line of products, they have such a great weight and paper texture, and we get compliments on them all the time. They are a little more pricey than companies like Vistaprint, but we think the above-and-beyond quality and customer service are worth the price.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, other than it being a little more money than other online printing vendors. But again, the quality is worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using MOO, I'd definitely say get a small run of one of their products. It's completely worth the price, they've got great customer service, and I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

We use MOO for several of our clients' printing needs, and have had great experiences every time we order.There was actually an instance where we had cards sent to the wrong place, and we contacted their customer service and they had a fresh batch sent to the correct address free of charge. Just great customer service, and a great company.

MOO review by Frances K.
Frances K.

"It was better than I was expecting!"

What do you like best?

I cannot get over how happy I was was when I received my products in the mail! Not only did my finished projects look amazing with the quality of print, they also arrived days earlier than expected during the busiest time of year for printing!

Setting up the documents for print was simple with the easy navigation on the MOO website. When submitting a design, it had the option to preview your product. You could print and fold the preview to make sure everything was submitted int he correct order.

Moo also provide free sample different type of product they can provide. This is perfect to refer to when working with clients to show what features can look like on their finished products!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike but I would guess if I did not have much experience or knowledge with printing, this product could be a little more frustrating when submitting projects and looking at proofs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing quality and excellent service. I would highly recommend this MOO to other graphic designer. I have only used MOO to print my custom designs and they turned out beautiful.

Business cards, invitations, advertisements. I have used MOO for both personal projects and for clients. I have been using MOO for most of my printing needs and have gained their trust with quality products every time.

MOO review by Monica A.
Monica A.

"GREAT QUALITY BUSINESS CARDS"

What do you like best?

I like the paper quality of the business cards.

The added elements of the different edges that you can get- i.e.: rounded, thinner width of the business cards are all features that I have not seen in other printing service websites.

The website itself is extremely easy to navigate, chose your desired design, and build your own business card.

The shipping is also extremely fast, and great customer service helping you with your order the entire way

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the designs are not the most creative as far as the creative field cards. The size of the cards are also a little generic, but not dealbreaker.

I dislike the availability of new designs- I would like to update my design and look of business cards more often if more designs were made available to me.

I also wish that there were more hip accessories to go along with my purchase- ie: business card holders, or small stylish cases that hold the cards and can be accessed easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try- it is a easy website and good quality for what you pay for.

business problems being solved are easy access to ordering quick business cards for any need.

Another problem is remade designs and fonts that allow you to design your card regardless of your design or creative background.

MOO review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Great experience - super helpful staff, great product, would recommned to a colleauge!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using the software. It is so helpful when we have new business cards we need to purchase, sometimes with very little turnaround time. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance - I was not sure that we would want to switch from our old vendor who printed all of our business cards, but I am so glad we made the switch.

One of the biggest problems we solved was the expense of having our business cards printed everytime we needed new cards. Moo has helped with that - having our cards printed with Moo has saved us time and money. I love being able to order the amount of cards we need, and not having to pay for the set up fee each time we need new cards. A great company!

MOO review by Mandy C.
Mandy C.

"Luxurious Marketing Materials"

What do you like best?

I love how high quality the products from Moo.com are! When I first decided to go freelance, I treated myself to their Lux cards which are thicker and have a lovely texture. Every time I hand them out, people are always impressed. I will be running out of them soon but looking forward to placing another order for quality printed business cards. Another nice feature of their cards is that you can print multiple styles of design for your business card as well!

What do you dislike?

I think they're a bit pricey, but they have a lot of deals if you sign up for their newsletter which is a great way to save a bit of money!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a sample to compare papers and styles! This is a great way to feel textures and weights, as well as speculate which products will work best for your project!

My business cards are something I can hand out to potential clients or give to friends in order to refer me.

MOO review by Kacper J.
Kacper J.

"Unforgettable quality and unbeatable customer care"

What do you like best?

The biggest factor which separates Moo from the competition is the quality of the products they produce. Their items have that premium feel and look, which the likes of Vistaprint lack. In addition, their customer service is very quick to respond, while immediately coming across as friendly and helpful. Lastly, it's worth noting that they always over deliver! We have found that our products are always delivered much faster than the expected time, which is a wonderful surprise.

What do you dislike?

Moo's prices definitely reflect their quality, so you cannot complain about that. However, they charge too much for shipping. The shipping costs come across as nearly unreasonable, making it something that no doubt pushes some clients away at the checkout process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moo is the best out there. Don't waste your time with Vistaprint or other printing companies, as Moo will provide you with high quality products that will create lasting impressions.

Moo prints our business cards and leaflets. These premium products set a lasting impression on our clients, showing them the quality and standard we work to. If we didn't care enough or invest in our own brand like this, why should our clients believe we would do so for theirs? Through Moo products, we always come across as a "premium" brand.

MOO review by Lance M.
Lance M.

"MOO.com Review (from a Graphic Designer)"

What do you like best?

MOO.com is a great company for all of my higher end printing needs. Over the years, they have really expanded offered products. They now print on many more types of paper and now in many more formats. As a Graphic Designer, it is crucial that I have high end business cards and other print material. This also gives me the chance to show off my own designs through print material. I can have all of my corporate identity and branding done through MOO.com. There product has always been very good and their customer service has been excellent. I also appreciate the recurring client discount as well as many offered promotional items quite frequently.

What do you dislike?

I do wish they offered more in the foil stamping color options. I also wish they had more products available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MOO.com delivers a very high quality end product. You can purchase anywhere from simple card stock items to a very very thick paper material. I have been very impressed with the many purchases I have made through this company and will continue to do business with them. If you are needing some print materials, use MOO.com!

MOO.com provides the answer to all of my high end printing needs. I only print for myself through MOO.com and recommend them highly to all of my clients if they are looking for professional and quality print materials. This company is awesome and has yet to disappoint.

MOO review by User

"Picier than Vistaprint, and worth every penny!"

What do you like best?

Moo's quality is outstanding. from their presentation and quality to their customer service! While their pricing is a little heavier their competitor, Vistaprint, the quality and service you get is outstanding. Being able to order 100 different business cards or postcards with 100 different piece of art is amazing as well.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if larger sizes were available -- as an artist, being able to order 50 or 100 prints and get a number of different ones would be a fantastic benefit to my business; it would also be nice to be able to select the number of each separate design when making an order with multiple designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for sales if you can, and take advantage of the Infinity system which allows you to have multiple designs for one side of your cards!

My business cards and mini prints look and feel fantastic; I always have people asking where I got them.

MOO review by Amy G.
Amy G.

"Moo is wonderful for all printing needs"

What do you like best?

I use Moo.com for business cards for myself and my clients. I love how easy it is to re-order and track orders. Always great quality and good turn around time.

What do you dislike?

It can be a littley pricey. Great quality but sometimes if I dont have a coupon I price other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If quality is the concern, Moo is the answer. If price is the concern, maybe not moo. You get what you pay for with print design, and I think moo is great quality for the cost.

I use Moo for business cards the most, I also use them for stickers and postcards. I love the thick, cardstock like paper they use, and they always look incredible. I always get compliments on them. Colors are always bright and bold, very true.

MOO review by Stacey R.
Stacey R.

"High Quality Products With High Quality Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Every product ordered from MOO is high quality - from the paper stock to the quality of print, I am always satisfied. Their customer support goes above and beyond to ensure the artwork submitted will be printed crisp and clear and are very helpful in suggesting ways to make improvements.

What do you dislike?

I wish I received more discounts or email notifications about product promotions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Order the minimum amount of business cards and compare the quality from your current provider - you immediately understand the value of spending the extra money with MOO.

We print all of our business cards through MOO - the paper used for these makes a sturdy (thick) business card which is important when attending networking events and exchanging business cards with other professionals. High-quality business cards help make a great first impression.

MOO review by Devon H.
Devon H.

"Easy to use with stellar results"

What do you like best?

The quality of the end products, as well as the human element to the brand. I feel like I'm being valued as a customer, and they're super flexible. I accidentally ordered some cards once where I left the guide layers on my file. It meant the cards were ruined, but they absorbed the cost and reprinted them for me - letting me know they'd be a bit later than planned but are on their way. Just really, really good business practices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. One issue we have had is that they mail cards in their boxes in mailing envelopes, and more than once the post office has dinged them up, damaging some cards. I wish they'd pack some wrap in there or use a box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want superb quality, a wonderful ordering experience, a variety of options, and in general to support a pretty cool company, Moo is the way to go. Also they give out tons of coupons via email :)

We are trying to create an image in our community of an organization that's modern, current, and yet still your neighbors and friends. Moo's product quality means giving out cards, postcards, etc. leave a lasting, positive impression and that carries across many different goals we're striving for.

MOO review by Catherine M.
Catherine M.

"Fantatsic quality and service "

What do you like best?

I love the innovative stocks, finishes and designs you can get on Moo. We are able to order our cards on demand which works well for our business. we find that we are very happy with the dashboard and this makes it easy for us to order from any of our offices, no matter where we are. The customer service is great and our account manager always responds to queries quickly and resolves any problems we have.

What do you dislike?

The editing of cards once the template design is uploaded could be more flexible

For us we wanted to achieve cost effective cards on a high quality stock with a matt laminated finish. Previously we used a local printers and had to wait until we had a batch of cards to be printed at the same time to ensure that the cards were not too expensive. This means that we were not being responsive to the needs of our business which led us to investigate other options. Moo has helped us solve this issue and we have still managed to maintain a distinctive, quality design on high quality cardstock with the finish we wanted. Love the fast turnaround times as well.

MOO review by Amy J.
Amy J.

"Beautiful product...even better people!"

What do you like best?

I've used Moo for both corporate and personal projects, always with great success! My favorite thing thing about Moo, is their commitment to really high-quality papers and presentations. My customers always feel like they are receiving a gift when they get their order in from Moo.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to sell Moo pretty hard because they are priced at a higher point than others. However, the quality is so incredibly worth it! We stand out in a great way whenever we use their materials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a sleek, well-designed experience with fabulous support people who ensure you get what you need, at a price you can afford, when you need it - and they still work to wow you...you need Moo! If you are not sure how much you need from Moo, don't hesitate to reach out to their team. I thought I might not reach a high enough level to warrant a discount, but not only did I receive a bulk price discount, I also was assigned an account manager whom I ADORE! She ensures I'm always in the know and takes our wishes to the company for future product consideration...and then she follows up with me when those items become available. The product is great...the people are even better!

Business cards that stand out in a crowd, mailers that stand up to the mail system, high-end and on-trend branding.

MOO review by Kendall G.
Kendall G.

"Love Quality of Product; Ease of Ordering for Business"

What do you like best?

I love Moo.com's business services. They make ordering and re-ordering business cards a breeze, and easy to manage for a mid-size company. When getting set up they helped us with printing multiple rounds of cards so we could exactly match the colors to our brand guidelines. They had experienced designers working to mix colors that would work for us.

The quality of their cards is unmatched. We could not get the quality of the Luxe cards anywhere locally for the price they offer them.

What do you dislike?

Their design program limits what we can do in terms of fonts. For instance, we bold the end of our email addresses and their software is not able to handle this, so we still have to make our cards in InDesign and upload them.

Another con to using Moo.com is that their shipping is somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pricing on Moo.com applies to personal orders only. You get special pricing if you are a business client, which is very nice. You have to get in touch with a business specialist to take advantage of this.

Also, there is a different portal for business users that makes ordering and re-ordering easier so make sure you get access to this.

Using Moo.com has made ordering so much simpler. Rather than working with a local vendor who might have a sales rep who is out of town, we can put in orders online without having to talk to anyone. It's saved us so much time.

Also, they save old orders so re-ordering new cards is super simple and previous orders are easy to navigate.

MOO review by Kari Shea R.
Kari Shea R.

"To be honest, Moo is kind of the best! "

What do you like best?

I love the quality of Moo products the best. The finishes of the business cards are some of the best out there. I am personally partial to the matte finish cards, as well as all the luxe products. I also appreciate Moo's branding and their fun personality. It's all in the little details, from cute stickers on my packages, to their often whimsical copy in emails and on their site.

What do you dislike?

For some of my clients, the cards are a little pricey. As a designer, I know that the quality of what you're getting is definitely worth the price, and can usually convince my clients of that as well. And once the cards are printed and the client has them in their hands, they are completely convinced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moo is extremely easy to use, and the quality of their products is hard to beat. And, if you experience any issue at all, their customer support is happy to help solve your problem with you. Moo makes creating or ordering new business cards an easy and fun experience.

As a designer, I'm trying to make my clients stand out from the crowd. Moo's products certainly help. I have had countless clients tell me that when they show other people their new business cards, everyone is really impressed. My company also uses Moo for their cards, and we've even seen our direct competition scrambling to keep up with the quality of our cards.

MOO review by Jarem A.
Jarem A.

"Excellent, High Quality Business Cards for True Professionals"

What do you like best?

Love how clean and professional these cards come out. They look very slick, and the software is very easy to use, when uploading your work. They are the first cards I've seen that offer a thickness that allows printing on the border. That in my opinion, is a pretty sweet feature. They also have some really cool, custom sizing that I haven't seen any other business card provider offer.

What do you dislike?

With the sleek, polished design comes a price tag. They definitely aren't cheap cards, but they are very much quality. Also wish they had offices in the US. At the time I ordered, they were UK only, so shipping time was quite a bit longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something inexpensive, MOO isn't your option. But if you want to stick out above everyone else, and you want high quality business cards, these guys are the best!

The need for not only a business card but for a solution that communicates the elegance of my brand to my prospects. Sticking out above my competition.

MOO review by Carolina F.
Carolina F.

"Fan-freaking-tastic!"

What do you like best?

All of it. The customization and the ease of creating amazing-looking stuff without breaking bank accounts. My favorite part is the paper selections Moo offers. Nowhere else can you find these selections at these prices and quality. (Trust me, I looked!)

What do you dislike?

I love it all, but if I had to be picky, my only complain is the pricing with larger quantities of prints. That's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it shot! Even if you do a few hundred or a pack of stickers, it's worth it. These product are sweet and simple and yet have a royal quality to them. They'll make anyone stand out and be amazing with little effort.

Problem = great designs but no way to make them look good printed.

Solution = Moo.

I love that I can offer my clients different option for finishes, sizes, applications, and it all can be done from one place. #boom

MOO review by Matthew Q.
Matthew Q.

"Thank You Very Mooch"

What do you like best?

The quality of moo is unparalleled. I've never seen business cards or really anything they print looks so good. I get comments all of the time about how great my business cards look. I know that without a doubt when I need something printed I go to them.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The only thing I could possibly say is that their prices are higher than the competition, but I think the price is worth the quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. The first time you hand out a business card and are complimented not just by how it looks but how it feels you will know you made the right choice.

I never have to look for a printer again. MOO is the one place we shop at for anything printed. It's really helped us to increase the image of our company and the quality of our printed products.

MOO review by Ashley N. B.
Ashley N. B.

"Good quality cards, great FB integration"

What do you like best?

I didn't use MOO for my official company cards, but rather for personal cards to hand out. MOO has easy integration with Facebook, and it easily converted my profile picture, cover photo, and basic info into a modern-looking template. The paper quality was very high.

What do you dislike?

I tried MOO on a promotion and ultimately decided to return to Vistaprint where I could more easily customize the design. I've relied on MOO for quick "replacement" cards, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for personal cards to hand out at social events or for replacing your business card last-minute while waiting on cards from an employer. The card holders are nice, as well.

Quick, professional-looking cards by using the information you already have provided to social media.

MOO review by Lauren V.
Lauren V.

"MOO business cars get us noticed!"

What do you like best?

LOVE the Moo business cards, from the quality of paper, the smooth satin finish (no finger prints!), and the different shape that helps us stand out from the crowd, to the easy-to-use website where we can upload our own images and templates and quickly customize to our needs, with proofs!

What do you dislike?

They are pricey, but you get what you pay for. They are more than worth the price.

Also, I wish you could update the orders/images from a mobile tablet or phone, rather than just a desktop.

Quickly and easily updating and ordering business cards, rather than sending an image to a printer, waiting for a response or the proof back, with too much lag time in the middle. Moo allows us to change something at a moments' notice and then send the proof out to our own people immediately.

MOO review by Cassie D.
Cassie D.

"The best customer service in the biz"

What do you like best?

Working for a risk adverse client with tight turn around, I was reluctant to use an international supplier for our design and printing needs. Moo offered a fully customisable product, kept me updated throughout all stages of printing and delivery and when there was a delay in their delivery (not their fault), they were swift in remedying my problem.

What do you dislike?

Pricing could be adjusted for international markets, but are competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial their products today. You'll be pleasantly surprised with how seamless the design product (even if like me you have no design expertise!), how modern and functional their service is, and if necessary, their dealings with customer complaints are refreshing - it's so hard to find a service that actually cares about their customers and the work that they do. Fully customisable designs are heading right your way.

Modern designs and superb printed products without requiring liaison between design and print suppliers. Amazing quality product.

MOO review by Dan K.
Dan K.

"An offer you just can't refuse"

What do you like best?

The Printfinity. Ordering 150 cards with 10 different designs is amazing. I do a lot of things and going to events I can take the cards that best represent me there. When I'm shooting a wedding, it's still from previous ones. When shooting concerts, band photos. Pretty amazing.

What do you dislike?

The site feels clunky at times as you're moving through the creation process. It's not horrible, but did cause me to wait before I pulled the trigger and ordered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a company that wears many hats, Printfinity is a great option for getting cards tailored to your different services.

As stated, rather than needing multiple boxes of cards for each type of service, Moo allows me to create one order and receive multiple design for the same cost as one design. It saves a ton of money.

MOO review by Brent Z.
Brent Z.

"Easy, Conveninet, Impactful"

What do you like best?

Attention to detail in packaging and quality. Customer service and "can do" attitude. Affordable pricing for print service reselling.

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome to figure out what our actual price would be while building and estimate for a client. Also, some turnaround times seem long (stickers for instance), and often require expedited shipping which could price us out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to allow enough lead time for your client work and order in quantities if it is something you will forsee yourself using in the future and save on the shipping charges.

We use Moo products for packaging, business cards, and other branding elements. People generally respond well when they see our items and always comment on the quality of the stock.

MOO review by Mairi L.
Mairi L.

"Love It!"

What do you like best?

I had a problem where I forgot to put something on my business cards and they reprinted them for free and sent the corrected batch to me. They then accidentally shipped me cards with the back printed on both sides. They sent me new copies and overnight ed them so I had them for my conference I was going too. This all happened on the same order and I only paid for the cards and shipping the first time. I didn't expect to get free cards for a mistake I made, but they were awesome and helped me anyways.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey, but honestly I think they're worth it with the quality and customer service.

People say "Ooh what nice business cards!"

MOO review by Gavin M.
Gavin M.

"Moo is the Best Option for Print"

What do you like best?

Extremely high quality, fast, easy, and full of choices. Moo makes it easy for any business to develop and release premium-quality print goods. Their go-to is business cards, especially those that you remember for a long time.

What do you dislike?

Designing can be a hard aspect of getting your print run right, but Moo has tools to help with this. Still, without someone in-house to capture your brand, you will have to change course frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your design in place first, and don't go too heavy - they still need to fit in pockets and wallets!

Print goods for both internal team members (business cards) and promotions. We've realized better customer interactions with professional-grade cards that are memorable and effective.

MOO review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Absolute Quality!"

What do you like best?

YES! Just yes! When it comes to online printing for business cards or other promotional/marketing materials moo.com is the answer. Not only do they provide a ton of options for the actual print pieces (at a completely affordable rate ... may I say) but the website is easy to navigate, the template files make setting up your artwork a dream, and the quality of the product is simply incredible.

This is not your run of the mill everyday boring business card, they offer a ton of options that easily give you the ability to design print material that is perfect for YOU. And if you can't design it ... they offer those services too!

And if you're just looking for ideas to get you started ... the inspiration gallery is full of incredible print designs that should spark your imagination.

What do you dislike?

There are a few specialty print options that I'd like to see more variety and reasonable pricing on ... but really this is getting SUPER picky! Even if they don't offer the service on the site, I've contacted them and they have at least quoted the ability to provide the service for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for top notch quality print options ... you need to at least consider using moo.com. They provide so many affordable and quality options (including specialty print finishes and papers) that you need to at least try them out and order a sample pack.

Practically any type of printed materials for promotion / marketing / handout.

MOO review by User in Design
User in Design

"Higher Price, But Higher Quality"

What do you like best?

Quality, packaging, usability, and high-end options are just some of the things I like about Moo. I can usually be guaranteed a quality product without much customer assistance. The one time I did need help, customer service was quick, knowledgable, and kind.

What do you dislike?

In comparison to the other solutions out there, sometimes Moo is on the higher end of the budget. It's a hard sell for some of my clients—even ones with more funds available when they see that options like vistaprint are a fraction of the cost. They don't always see the value in the quality of the paper, and printing, customer, service, etc. Most times they just want a business card, quickly and inexpensively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, I'd say it's a good option when you want some higher-end options, and you don't have a good local print shop who can produce a comparable result. Most recently, I've taken my business to my local printer because the turnaround time is faster, and I know I can get an in-person proof and choose from a greater selection of paper options. But when this option isn't available to me, Moo is a good backup—especially when I'm designing for remote clients.

Clear pricing. I can easily produce high-quality business cards and printed collateral. I can usually trust that the quality will be great. When working with remote clients, this is super valuable. I recommend Moo cards to clients after I've handed over files because I know they can use the interface easily. I credit the breadth of quality options, but at the same time, there aren't so many that an inexperienced user might become confused about which options to choose.

MOO review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"High Quality, great service, like platform"

What do you like best?

I love setting up client with their own dashboard after the initial design process so they can re-order or update their business cards. My clients seem to love the automation of just typesetting the information and having everything else taken care of.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit more freedom with the templating process. Sometimes, I am limited with my designs to be set up as a "template". For example, we recently had a client that wanted business cards that had type on a cirlcle path - each title for their employees was on a cirlcle. I couldn't set them up with one template for ordering furture business cards because the template/dashboard tool could not handle it.

Also, I've had a bit of bad luck with my reps. I would set up twice as many clients if my calls/emails were answered in a timely matter. I would see a printer as a partner that can help me solve problems for my clients. Lately, it has been difficult to develop that relationship. I will say that Cassandra Walz was amazing!

Ideally, as a designer. I would love to develop my clients' identity, then hand them off to Mood to order/reorder their collateral themselves through their Dashboad. There is no reason why they should have to pay me my daily rate to typeset something or make a small correction. I would love to have the platform be more dynamic and let them hace the freedom to make their own changes/reorder/ or even drag and drop their logo to order more print materials.

MOO review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Premium quality as standard"

What do you like best?

The option of a different image on every card makes for a natural talking point with people you meet.

The quality is decent, and the packaging is a nice treat.

What do you dislike?

The cost, compared with competitors. As a small business, it's sometimes hard to justify.

Also, the mobile web experience is terrible! It'd be really useful to be able to at least re-order nicely!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great printing company if you're looking for something different, something to stand out. It's not the place to go if you want 'cheap as chips' cards to hand out to any passer-by. Save these for making a great impression on the people you want to woo.

The packaging will have people 'ooo-ing' and 'aah-ing', and the cards themselves will have people squabbling over which one they want - you're guaranteed to be remembered as "the guy/girl with the cool cards".

Business Cards for employees in multiple (3) offices

Business Cards for marketplace service providers, distributed directly to them in multiple (7) countries.

MOO review by Ronnie S.
Ronnie S.

"We made the Moo.ve"

What do you like best?

We really like how custom the business cards are. We have received great feedback from our vendors and new clients on how it represents our brand.

What do you dislike?

When a product is this good, it's hard to find the dislikes... Maybe better corporate pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an online platform that is very user friendly, allows you to chose what shipping method works best for you, then I would 100% encourage you to use Moo! The support and product truly reflect the effort that the company has put into it's product.

We have solved part of our image with the brand. We have received better responses because of the custom business cards.

MOO review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy and fast printing"

What do you like best?

I like that Moo provides great products for an affordable price. Moo is convenient to use and their online user experience is easy to understand. I mainly use Moo for business cards and they created a template for us on the Business package that allows us to easily edit business cards for different employees.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike is that it was difficult to edit a portion of the template for our business cards. We had to contact our support member to edit the template logo and theme. If they had a module where you can easily edit the master templates in the future, that would be nice, rather than contacting a Moo account manager and going back and forth until it meets your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and very easy to get started with.

The business problems that we are solving with Moo is being able to provide professional marketing collateral for our business. We have been able to order printing materials and receive them quickly. I was impressed with the quality of the standard paper and it has a matte smooth feeling to it.

MOO review by Bethany M.
Bethany M.

"Moo for Business Cards"

What do you like best?

We use moo.com for our business card supplies at our office of 100 employees. We love the quality, and because I do the ordering I value the client service we receive. Having a go to account manager to help us is great and very supportive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble editing or removing items from my shopping cart. Also the shipping options are hard to review before selecting an option. Seems like it's probably just a bug.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it and suggest their business cards to others.

We realized that we didn't need to spend weeks on printing services, because moo.com is quick and still quality.

MOO review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"This business card speaks volumes about your business right from the start!"

What do you like best?

These cards are so thick and well-made that I am often complimented on the card the minute I hand it to someone, which of course gives us the opportunity to talk more about what card represents: their needs and my business.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. If I could change one thing I would offer more customization of current templates. Sometimes there is a template I like, but I don't like the fonts I am given.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the thicker card stock!

I am making my first impression stand out amongst the rest, who all have flimsy business cards. People know that my business is dedicated to details and quality from the start of our introduction.

MOO review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"Moo is the polished designers choice for online print fulfillment "

What do you like best?

Beautiful website design and product photography. The fact that they have dedicated USA team. The product offering is truly premium and all aspects of the user experience feel highly considered.

What do you dislike?

Cost isn't really competitive as I think it should be. I have found local or other online print shops that have begun offering the more bespoke foils and double thicknesses for much less cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to work with a design professional or have a designer help consult. You will get the best value and caliber when considering particular finishes and what will best fit with the company's intended image.

Realized benefits of well done and nicely packaged product that I feel good recommending to my own clients. As a designer, I want to make sure the production value of my designs maintain integrity and moo helps us do that.

MOO review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Only used them once, but loved the cards I received!"

What do you like best?

Completely custom cards, without outrageous costs involved with normal printing presses. Amazing for artists/photographers, etc.. Fact that I can have 50 different backs to my cards means that I can choose which card I'd like to give to each client, further continuing my ability to market properly to different customers (especially with only having to place one order for cards and not multiple clients).

What do you dislike?

That they didn't have all the options they have now, back when I was a photographer. Would have loved to have created some awesome business cards using all of these awesome custom options they offer now. Prices have obviously gone up in the last 10 years as well...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the 50+ backs you get to utilize. I only used five or so and "wasted" all that additional marketing real estate.

Custom business cards are integral to standing out as a photographer/artist. Great way to go unnoticed is to have a standard card that doesn't express your creativity and talent. Again, the ability to choose which card I'd like to give to each client makes it easier to market properly to each client.

MOO review by Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

"Moo is user friendly with great products and service "

What do you like best?

The ease of use. A self-service centre where you are able order new corporate stationary easily - without the need for a graphic designer and have a great selection of business cards delivered to your workplace.

What do you dislike?

Limited products available. Currently, you can only order business cards or letterheads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business card ordering I'd definitely recommend Moo. There is a nice selection of cards to choose from, all of which come in lovely presented business card boxes.

Quickly order new cards for new employees within a few clicks of a button. Previously, using our graphic designer, we'd have to wait on proofs and authorisations which delayed the process. With Moo you can authorise departmental heads to order their own teams stationary which quickens the whole process up considerably.

MOO review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"Beautiful customizable cards"

What do you like best?

Moo makes it so easy to create beautiful and eye catching business cards, pamphlets, and more. I love how simple it is to create amazing cards and I love the effect of rounded edges and the multitude of paper choices for cards.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a lot higher than other places but the quality is very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On your first purchase you get a percentage off which is amazing. I loved that and it helped my business move in the right direction. Customer service is so helpful if you get stuck so make sure you reach out to them if needed! I remember I used them once because I made a mistake on my cards that were already processing. The women who helped em was able to go in and change it before the cards were printed! It was a life saver and a huge money saver! Thank you Moo for excellent customer service!!!

I am able to create more personal connections with my cards. They are unique and draw people into my business without having to do much talking. I also enjoy the idea of creating flyer with Moo. I have used this option once before for a yoga workshop I was offering and they really made a statement.

User in Graphic Design

"Great customer service & product"

What do you like best?

What I love about Moo is that not only is their product great, but their customer service is just as wonderful. After a mix up with some postcards last year, Moo sent me a new set of postcards via express shipping for free - solving a huge issue on my end and winning a customer for life. Since then, they've added so many new options and kept their quality high.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike! For an online printing company, there are going to be understandable restraints on printing processes; I look forward to seeing what they do to keep expanding their offerings and capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Their small runs of cards are a great way to test the waters. (Our favorite: Luxe Cards! The quality of the paper and thickness make it feel like a substantial printed piece.)

Their optional reseller partnership allows my studio to order directly from them for our clients, just as we would with a brick-and-mortar printer. It lets the client breathe easy knowing we can handle it for them, and the costs give us the benefit of doing that for them. It's also great for small, quick jobs that my own studio needs - a quick run of business cards on their Luxe line, postcards or invites to events, etc.

MOO review by Astha S.
Astha S.

"MOO : Creativity at Par"

What do you like best?

Simple, elegant, creative business cards. Couldn't ask for more. It helps creates likable business cards which one can't ignore!

What do you dislike?

I think the products you offer are awesome but could you please also expand to other areas. Would love to design more things via MOO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend MOO to anyone who is looking for much creativity at a single place. I am simply mesmerized by them. Moreover the features and analytics just add on as an icing on the top of the cake. I don't think we would be going away from this tool and are there to stick with them for a good period of time now. Again my suggestion to anyone who truly appreciates creativity and awesome service, MOO is the place to be!

We have been using the cards designed by MOO in our company since past 4-5 months since our logo changed and we began re-branding of our company.

MOO review by Toby Renée Y.
Toby Renée Y.

"Moo makes it very easy to order our business cards"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have my same style of business card saved within the platform and I can just adjust and add as needed. The customer support and our representative has always been great and very helpful when needed.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I cannot adjust the template once it has been uploaded and that it is a bit trickier getting to our platform rather than having that be my home screen right when I login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that you save multiple templates within the platform if that is your key objective.

We utilize moo.com for the business cards. Makes it easy to send my sales team what they need quickly and efficiently.

MOO review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Business Cards Made Easy!"

What do you like best?

I've been a user of Moo for several years now, always for my business card printing. The ease of the website & simple step by step ordering process is ideal. They describe everything perfectly and turn around time is always prompt.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I dislike. For someone who is not completely used to ordering print items online, I could see there being a small learning curve in terms of paper weight and effects. With that said, I do feel the site is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moo has recently added posters which I've yet to order. However, for business cards, make sure to have your assets ready such as a logo, or at the very least a color scheme or creative idea for your cards. The possibilities are endless!

Moo has made it simple to order business cards without the back and forth required by other companies. It's time-saving and I'm never disappointed with the results. The time I save allows me to do other important tasks for my business.

MOO review by Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

"Great Designers and Innovators - Moo"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Moo in simple words is "Great Designs". I have seen their creations and they simply look awesome. Designs are innovative and makes everyone who sees them happy.

What do you dislike?

The company is into less product varieties restricting itself to mainly stationary items. I would hope it enters into other products as well so that users can buy more awesome stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please do try this product. Its awesome as hell and makes life much easier. Delivery times are good and print quality is durable and trust worthy. Amazing company, amazing products and me as a customer was very satisfied. In fact to such a level that I even recommended to few of my friends and my sister as well who is also very much fond of such things.

Guys, please do give this a try. Believe me you won't regret it.

I was helping a friend of mine who is also interesting in such designing and this seemed to be a total inspiration for us. We also ordered a few products for ourselves and are looking forward to take this much forward with the help of Moo.

MOO review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Moo: Quality and fun!"

What do you like best?

Their culture is a lot of fun, i enjoy their automated messages from Little Moo ;-D

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything from Moo, I have ordered many different things and they have always delivered a great experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is in my opinion the best online solution for quality printing. I have ordered different products like business cards in different formats, for personal and business purposes, and all were awesome. I have also ordered stickers with a great picture quality, which are a lot of fun to have.

The web and the order process is also fun, it's a great experience in a whole. I hope they expand their offering even more.

Quality products with flexible design options. I have found really nicely done business cards, stickers, and more.

MOO review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Great Cards!"

What do you like best?

The cards that they produce are amazing. We have ordered many different sets of all different kinds, and the end result always makes us smile. There are so many choices to choose from. The last batch we ordered had a chip in it, that enabled the clients that we gave the cards to access other information about our company. It was a pretty cool, and unique experience.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the chips that were in our latest batch of cards were only accessible to users with Android mobile devices. In business, most of the clients that we have, or are talking to, have IOS mobile devices. This kind of limits our audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Walk through the site first, and view the different options before choosing your business cards. There are so many to choose from. Choos some that best fit your personality, and will create a lasting impression.

We are able to give amazing and unique cards to clients, that often tell us that these look great. It makes a great first impression, and topic to chat about.

MOO review by Patrick K.
Patrick K.

"Great quality, fast turnaround"

What do you like best?

I'm a huge advocate of Moo. As a marketer at a smaller organization without an in-house design team, I appreciate that Moo specifies the exact PDF settings they calibrate to for predictable results. Flighting files for print is a snap.

What do you dislike?

No major issues here. The checkout process for re-ordering can be a bit tricky, but once you've placed a few orders you can execute on it quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since the company was originally based in the UK, I faced resistance to leveraging them as a vendor early on as the only spec was in metric. Now that they offer US-style cards, this is a non-issue.

We use Moo for consistent, pro-grade business cards. I never have to worry about color results or consistency of card trimming etc. Great company.

MOO review by Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

"Increible customer service - impressive product "

What do you like best?

My first batch of cards came out as a funny color. When I contacted the company about printing, they immediately gave me a free batch of re-prints to make up for the color issue (which was my fault).

I love their product not only because of their customer service, but also because of the response I get from people I give my business card too. Every time, they actually react to the card. Now that's high quality printing.

What do you dislike?

My experience was great. Their prices are higher than other companies, but the product is higher caliber.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Between the caliber of their product, their incredible "you will love it" guarantee and their friendly customer service, this product is definitely worth the investment.

This gives me a competitive edge networking.

User in Graphic Design

"Great printing but a little pricey"

What do you like best?

I've had a few items printed through Moo, and everything I've received has been excellent quality. It was so easy to place an order. As a graphic designer, I already had everything I needed already designed in Illustrator, but you're also able to either work from a template they created or design your own on their website.

What do you dislike?

Although everything I've received has been of excellent quality, Moo is more expensive than other printers I've worked with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ordering their sample pack. You receive everything that they're able to print for you (business cards, stickers, postcards, etc.), and it makes it a lot easier to see the differences in different paper and finishes for ordering.

Moo was able to provide me design collateral to help me market my products to potential stockists. Because they were of excellent quality, it reflected well on my brand.

MOO review by David C.
David C.

"Quality and flexibility"

What do you like best?

flexibility to order often and with small quantities

What do you dislike?

some production limits such as foil stamping using custom dies etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for the same resons stated earlier, quality and flexibility but also the customer support is fantastic. If ther eis a problem it is fixed right away and with a smile.

we mainly recommend Moo Luxe Cards for companies that require order of one or two names at a time with small quantites such as restaurants etc.. We also recoment the postcards and note cards which have a rich look.

MOO review by User in Internet

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Moo has great customer service. You get a dedicated account rep who is always there to answer questions or help and our rep is always very friendly. The business cards we get are consistent and great quality. They come in a nice box that make it easy to store the cards. We use vibrant colors and the cards always come out the way we hope. Our employees and customers are obsessed with the rounded corner cards. We use a business card template online so you just put in the information and hit go. Easy to use website.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have run into with Moo is that we use a somewhat rigid template so you cannot change the sizing or location based off the image we gave them of our card. It is good because it ensures all of our cards are consistent but if someone has a long name or title, it has to be abbreviated. In this instance I just reached out to our account rep who helped make an additional template with smaller font, so like I said previously great customer service. They can be pricey compared to other companies but you definitely get the quality and service you pay for.

We use Moo to order business cards.

MOO review by Laurent B.
Laurent B.

"Great go-to option for high end stationary"

What do you like best?

The options and quality of the paper as well as the customization option from option to finish and printing

What do you dislike?

Cost is not the most effective route compared to a traditional printer. If you are looking at large quantities It may not be the most cost effective option.

Building Brand Trust, Consistency and a unique voice for Brands and Organizations looking at making an impact in business and looking to communicate their brand in a meaningful way.

MOO review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Business card support for our company."

What do you like best?

Ease of ordering through my platform and company packs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pricing can be a bit too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they make a great product and support your company very well. They will even resend you cards if there is an error...and if even if you are the one who made the error!

Business card ordering is fast and easy. We also like the options of going with Luxe when we want to really show off.

MOO review by Brad T.
Brad T.

"Awesome quality!"

What do you like best?

MOO's product it outstanding. You won't find anyone else with a better product. We've used them for business cards, notecards, and a few other items and found the entire process fantastic. The ordering process was a piece of cake too!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. It would be great if they had promotional items as well -- I am sure they would be the best.

MOO helps support our brand with the quality of their product. We are in the personal services business, so attention to detail is important. Our collateral from MOO does a great job helping us represent this.

MOO review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Gorgeous Designs - Limited Customization - High Price"

What do you like best?

The designs and styles offered through Moo are unmatched, the quality of their paper is great too. Don't want to pay a designer to craft your branding? You can get that out of the way easily choosing Moo's simple, yet artful, designs.

What do you dislike?

The cost is high, and you don't get much customization when you choose pre-created design templates that they offer. It beats paying a designer though, if you're not already graphically inclined.

For consultants and small business owners, Moo is a great choice - but for large organizations, the cost isn't justified.

MOO review by Christopher T.
Christopher T.

"My go to Company for business cards"

What do you like best?

I like the quality of paper they use for the cards, I also like how user friendly their website is.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike the quantity of cards you get for the price you pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If designing in an outside program make sure to leave room for a bleed.

Moo provides cards that give your business and extra level of professionalism.

MOO review by Mariah S.
Mariah S.

"Moo is Ideal"

What do you like best?

I love that moo offers a wide range of very high quality products, and I know I am always getting quality materials.

What do you dislike?

Moo can also be very expensive for certain products, so that can be a deterrent from ordering from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend moo for special occasions, but for the price it would definitely have to be for special products, not for every day print projects.

Moo provides an online resource for high quality, quickly turned-around paper goods I can usually only find locally,

MOO review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Moo is the Nike of the Printing Industry"

What do you like best?

The sheer variety of printing solutions that Moo offers and the different types of paper for their business cards as an example is just phenomenal.

I also like that they don't charge you for a sample of cards or their sample kit so you can see in person and review yourself the quality and feel of their products. I have tried other printing services and Moo is one of the top in my book in terms of quality.

What do you dislike?

Although Moo is great when it comes to quality and choices they offer you for your printing needs, they are very very expensive. At times it may make sense to do comparative shopping if you are in need of bulk ordering business cards.

I did make one mistake when putting in a sample order to demo my card before hand and it did not come out as well as I pictured in their preview during checkout. Paying additional for assistance is worth it if you are not tech savvy regarding digital printing, cutoff points on templates and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait until you receive an email with a discount or a promotional sale, never pay list price as it can get quite pricey for a set of business cards of thick stock and weight. Shipping is also not included for orders even if it is domestic.

Moo was able to provide our business with high quality business cards that stood out from our competitors to help give visibility to our business. They have recently started offering printed boxes as a service that we may use to further personalize our customers shopping experience and to get them coming back to us for more.

MOO review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Wonderful service!"

What do you like best?

I've used Moo for business cards and stickers, and every time, the results are perfect. Moo has many different options for business cards, which helps the cards stand out in a crowd. They have a very easy ordering process, and designing things is very easy! Items ship quickly, and Moo updates me throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

Moo is a bit more expensive than competitors, but you're paying for the quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! They are happy send you samples of their items, so give it a try.

Moo's business cards and stickers are such great quality that people often comment on them. We're able to connect our employees with prospects, customers, and people in general, and people are more likely to remember you if they liked the design of a product.

User in Graphic Design

"High Quality Cards, OK Quality Printing"

What do you like best?

The Luxe card is a great product. Also, the ability to print in gold/silver foil stamping is great and affordable.

What do you dislike?

The print quality of the business cards has not been consistent. One order had to be reprinted (at no cost) due to poor print quality.

I also dislike how my samples (which I ordered to show prospective clients) had the Moo logo plastered on them. I am reselling a product so I don't want my clients seeing that and realizing they can just go online and buy the cards themselves.

I use Moo for customer who want extra thick business cards (Luxe)

MOO review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great Quality and Fair Prices"

What do you like best?

The quality of the product is superior to other online printers IMHO. They offer great levels of low quantity printing that allows for small businesses like ours to try stuff out without breaking the back. Their minicards are really exceptional for marketing.

What do you dislike?

Prices can be high for things like postcards. If you shop around you will see the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for their email list to receive bonuses and discounts.

I'm solving the business problem of staying awake - through coffee! I'm still getting my company off the ground, but so far it's been good working with them.

MOO review by Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.

"Moo Products"

What do you like best?

Moo has a great quality product. I've ordered business cards from them before and was very happy with the results. The printing is superb and the variety of paper stocks available are much better than other companies I've used.

What do you dislike?

Moo is a bit more expensive than other retailers, but I feel like their products are worth the price. Their paper stocks alone are enough to make me want to spend a little more money, but depending on the project, I may choose a different vendor for a regular stock card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to spend a little more, but realize that it'll be worth it. The quality of their paper and printing is outstanding.

The business cards I've ordered from Moo in the past have been very high quality, and their sizes of cards are a little different than normal, which is great. Your card stands out from the crowd of other cards, which is a great advantage for those in a competitive industry like graphic design.

MOO review by Robin B.
Robin B.

"Great Product, Awesome Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The website is very easy to use. I love that the templates are saved for easy editing and re-ordering. Any issues I have are resolved with a quick phone call and always met with friendly service.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I can complain about.

Having cards for all of our employees has been great for business relations.

MOO review by Dustin P.
Dustin P.

"MOO Business Cards"

What do you like best?

Their customizations - their non-conformity to the norms. Their wide array of products. The quality of the end-product.

What do you dislike?

The Paper + NFC idea is AWESOME! The execution is lacking, especially with the inability to use the NFC on the iPhone. If they can break through that barrier, I think they have a billion dollar product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that the Paper + NFC business cards, while awesome, do not work with the iPhone.

Standing out - Moo's products make that easy. You will pay a bit more at Moo, but they deliver on the back end.

MOO review by Christine K.
Christine K.

"Moo Cards"

What do you like best?

Quality was really good. I love the special Moo sizing

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike. Customer service and shipping/tracking was easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall better looking, little more expensive but worth it

Our clients get high quality cards

MOO review by User in Design
User in Design

"AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

I have my own design company and I recommend moo.com to all my clients. I have large business accounts and small business accounts. I love working in the platform for the large accounts. They are easy to work with, friendly on the phone and their product it top notch.

What do you dislike?

I wish they offered more products. I sometimes have to use other companies for the things they don't offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the FREE sample pack.

I am building brands for clients. Moo.com is the best place to help build that brand and is almost a one-stop-shop.

MOO review by Consultant

"Excellent UX, brilliant packaging, deceptive printing quality"

What do you like best?

- User experience on website

- Choice and quality of templates

- Ease of use and customization

- Shopping experience

- Quality and speed of delivery

- Ordering and shipping information

What do you dislike?

- Printing quality : paper is good, but I find printing quality not a the level of merchandising and packaging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test on a small product prior to order big quantities or large basket. Check if printing quality meets your requirements.

I use Moo for creating my own business cards mostly. It's quite easy and not so expensive to create my marketing material.

MOO review by Madison L.
Madison L.

"Excellent user experience, faster than expected turn around times"

What do you like best?

The ability to create branded templates for different projects, making it easy to update and duplicate (especially for business cards).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes your dashboard vs. the actual site can be a bit confusing, but no real dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure I'd say go for the trial -- always better to experience the actual product and play around to make sure you know exactly what you'd be getting.

MOO is our go-to for our business card needs. Reliable service, quality product, always happy with our product.

MOO review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Simple & Fast"

What do you like best?

Moo offers a clean user experience that gets you through the design process quickly. Using their presets or your own custom images, you can make professional looking cards in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Their price point is a little high. We ended up mostly using a local printer for a higher quantity of cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this product is great for people who need to showcase a lot of different images on their cards. It's a creative person's dream.

These cards made us look very professional when we were only just beginning our nonprofit.

MOO review by Dean L.
Dean L.

"Beautiful business stationary "

What do you like best?

Amazing quality, selection and great print options. Vista Print is for rookies...

What do you dislike?

Premium quality, means premium prices. Even though I appreciate the end product, I'm not pleased at the price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a premium product, not cheap Vista Print.

Premium print products even when all I need are 50-cards at a time.

MOO review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Newbie with Moo"

What do you like best?

I ordered custom labels and I was able to design multiple labels with specific quantities for each design.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. This was my first time ordering from Moo and I am really impressed.

Inventory! Since I have the ability to order 100 labels with 10 of this design, 15 of that design, etc, it makes managing inventory super easy!

MOO review by Alissa G.
Alissa G.

"Unique card sizes and yummy paper options "

What do you like best?

Moo allows you to make a statement with your card - from unexpected sizes and finishes, to really lush paper choices that don't break the bank. Plus you dont have to order large volumes. The mini cards rock.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything - perhaps the samples pictured on their website are so fun to look at you get design paralysis ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Order samples online to feel the paper and see the size options in person.

Allowing our brand personality to extend into our printed products like postcards and business cards

MOO review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Fast and quality business cards"

What do you like best?

Ordering with Moo, is extremely easy. Designing your own products or uploading branded materials doesn't require any major design experience.

What do you dislike?

I attempted to use a referral from a personal account to our business account and was denied because of miscommunication internally while ordering. Moo was unwilling to assist or give me credit for the referral at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give it a try, even the boxes that business cards arrive in are very nice to keep out on your desk.

Clean, professional and modern business cards.

MOO review by Adam C.
Adam C.

"Great service, they get it done!"

What do you like best?

The biz service they offer to take care of all your employees cards, needs for printing, and quick response time make everything effortless.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that I couldn't make edits to my own temp and had to rely on their team for everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them! They have great quality product and service that will make a huge difference in your business.

I realized that I need to off load more and more work and that I cannot do it all.

MOO review by Paula S.
Paula S.

"MOO"

What do you like best?

I like the various creative options for print media they offer, particularly business cards.

What do you dislike?

I was looking for help in creating a flyer but it was too expensive to use their professional services.

The style and designs have been helpful in branding my company.

MOO review by David L.
David L.

"Great Overall! "

What do you like best?

The people, the platform, the service, and the quality of the product

What do you dislike?

The price is quite high compared to industry average.

We needed to have a platform easy to use that would be implemented across the company.

MOO review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Exceptional online print tool - perfect for high quality efficient print"

What do you like best?

Easy to use website and reordering platform with high quality print. Choice of designs are great and final product looks high end. The automated emails are also very good and communicate the updates well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. All is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a slick print solution which is easy to use and speedy with high quality product Moo is for you.

Brand presentation with high quality professional business cards,

"Excellent Quality"

What do you like best?

Fast, easy service, and excellent products.

What do you dislike?

From my experience so far, there is nothing I dislike about Moo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend MOO for anyone wanting to make a strong business impression with their business cards. Many may think that business cards are old school, but in an age where many experiences are too impersonal, MOO business cards add that extra personal touch to my in-person interactions with potential partners and clients. Their platform is simple and easy to use, with amazing customization abilities. Moo gives you the ability to let your business card truly represent you.

Moo provides our company with impressive business cards that leave a positive impact on our clients.

MOO review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Longtime Moo Business Card Customer"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Customer service is responsive and understanding. Cards are high quality, eye-catching. Platform is the best in the industry. Easy to use, simple, clear and effective. Business card pricing model is straightforward. Shipping is always on time or early. Mistakes are quickly mitigated.

What do you dislike?

Recently switched to membership fee for premium benefits, including top-tier customer service and business pricing. Used to be included with regular purchases.

Designing and purchasing business cards for clients.

MOO review by Alistair W.
Alistair W.

"Probably the best business cards in the world!"

What do you like best?

Moo business cards never fail to turn heads and become a talking point whenever I hand them out! Great result!

What do you dislike?

It's great to have people ask you for a business card because they love the look and feel of them -- but replacing my stock of cards is not cheap!

I want my business to stand out, particularly when a prospective investor or client has a pack of business cards gathered from competitors.

MOO review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very happy with Moo purchase"

What do you like best?

You can design your own business card easily and efficiently, and the result is spectacularly professional.

What do you dislike?

You cannot add the exact number of cards you want.

It is very easy to use and I do not have to spend time hiring someone to design my own business cards. I can do it very fast.

MOO review by Briana D.
Briana D.

"Unique, professional business cards quick! "

What do you like best?

I love how customizable the cards are. You can use different finishes to give your card a certain look, and you will certainly stand out with the crowd.

What do you dislike?

The only downside would be cost, particularly after shipping. These things cost quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend everyone to use MOO.

Being a food blogger and social media marketing consultant, you have to stand out as a professional. MOO helps you do this.

MOO review by Shev S.
Shev S.

"Moo Business Cards"

What do you like best?

Their print quality, quality of stock and timeliness are some of the best for business cards that I've seen.

What do you dislike?

I can't have much to say about disliking moo. Their customer service is exceptional and they send out stock samples for you to know what you are purchasing. Their gift boxes for the cards are also nice!

Our business needed nice business cards to reperesent us to the public.

MOO review by Carrie S.
Carrie S.

"Moo's products are innovative, stylish and fast - everything I could ask for!"

What do you like best?

I like the speed best, because I always need cards right before a presentation with short lead time.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike about Moo!

Marketing in terms of traditional business cards, handouts for presentations, and cards. This in a time when some people think that print is dead!

MOO review by User

"Great quality and some interesting options"

What do you like best?

I love the paper quality. You get tonnes of options and it's really easy to upload your own design. They're also great about sending samples of paper and all the options.

What do you dislike?

Moo is a bit on the expensive side, especially shipping. But you pay for quality.

I like to use Moo when I require a high-quality product that I can customize down to every detail.

MOO review by Matthew T.
Matthew T.

"A great online printing service with quality products"

What do you like best?

Moo is pretty straightforward in the products they offer, which makes it easy to make a decision, know what you're getting, and get them quickly.

What do you dislike?

The limitations in terms of custom printing options makes me have to use other printers often.

The best problem I have solved with Moo has been ordering business cards for the entire office. They make it easy to do.

MOO review by User

"Great tool for business cards! "

What do you like best?

We got our business cards from Moo and I love them! So unique and high quality. Would absolutely recommend.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Moo was great. Fast and affordable!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely recommend to others!

We used Moo to print all of our company business cards.

MOO review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Best business cards"

What do you like best?

Have used Moo for my real estate business the last 4 years. There are many options that I can browse from. I personally have bought items from entry level business cards to small hard business cards. Would definitely recommend if you would like to stand out.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall of Moo it is on the pricy side. There are some who would say that a business card is not worth going and and splurging. Another note, it was really hard to pick ones that I needed for my real estate business.

Trying to get cliental. People look at my cards and definitely glance at it twice before thinking about tossing it :)

MOO review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Love the products & the service"

What do you like best?

The attention to detail, the quality, the sleek look of the products

What do you dislike?

A little pricey compared to other places like Vistaprint, but definitely worth the price.

Business cards: Our leadership team LOVES having a soft, heavy card that feels different than everyone else's card. The benefits are distinction from other companies.

MOO review by Stacey W.
Stacey W.

"The Cadillac of cards without the Cadillac price"

What do you like best?

The quality and uniqueness of all of their cards.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more of a design team included in the purchase of cards. I hate having to pay a fortune to outsource it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! High quality cards.

We now have uniform, beautiful business cards for our whole company, and people don't immediately throw them out!

MOO review by LyTer G.
LyTer G.

"Moo is a refreshing change of pace in the fast printing industry. "

What do you like best?

Moo has a small catalog of quality products that true designers look for.

What do you dislike?

Moo should have more selection that goes beyond the basics. Although, not too much because I really enjoy their quality.

Print quality in brand collateral for a reasonable price. Moo has a sharp focus that allows them to produce the quality that other print vendors just don't have.

MOO review by Administrator

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I really like Moo's reactivity, with our account manager always ready to help beyond what was asked.

What do you dislike?

You have to remember what benefits you had because their system seems to reset sometime.

Moo helped us get beautiful business cards in record time. Leads never fail to remark our high quality business cards

MOO review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"Really easy to design business cards and the prices are good too"

What do you like best?

The templates are helpful if you need inspiration and I particularly like how your previous designs are saved and are easy to edit.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little clunky and shipping can be pricey if you don't have a coupon

Helping brands connect with their community by using user-generated content. I do a lot of in-person meetings and need to have business cards.

MOO review by Peeyush J.
Peeyush J.

"Great Design and Creativity"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Moo their creative designs. Designs are innovative and they simply look awesome. Everyone who sees them becomes happy.

What do you dislike?

They might think on increasing some product lines and offer more varieties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do try the product. The experience will certainly be very good.

I tried it for mu business cards. The final print and delivery was flawless.

MOO review by Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

"So easy and fast!"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to create and edit my cards.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes no time! So easy. Looks awesome.

reasonably priced cards for biz and non-profit

MOO review by Devin N.
Devin N.

"I really love this site, for personal and business use."

What do you like best?

The clean website and fun designs. A very easy to use business interface.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations to manipulating designs.

Time spent going back and forth with information for and proofs of new business card designs. The ease of getting these ordered can't be matched.

MOO review by Tony W.
Tony W.

"You spend more money, but you get a real quality piece"

What do you like best?

The quality is unparalleled from a paper business card.

What do you dislike?

The large card sizes are hard to keep many on hand.

I was solving a branding issue, and people definitely take note when they receive this card. It's bigger, brighter, and thicker than the standard car.

MOO review by Liz L.
Liz L.

"Moo business cards are very creative"

What do you like best?

Unique designs of business cards help you stand out from others

What do you dislike?

There are too many choices to pick from when deciding on style and format

People have commented how unique and creative my business cards are and how they stand out from the rest

MOO review by User in Internet

"Love MOO"

What do you like best?

I love the quality of MOO's products, across the board. Also, every one of my orders has arrived sooner than the company had promised. And its agents are always available via phone or email.

What do you dislike?

MOO is pricier (but it's better) than the alternative

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with MOO and you won't be disappointed.

I've used MOO to order business cards for our team. it saves the time of having to resend files for each re-order every time, and they quality is super high.

Learning about MOO?

* We monitor all MOO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare MOO to Similar Solutions