4.7 out of 5
Do you work for MOO?

MOO Reviews & Product Details

What is MOO?

MOO is an award-winning online print business that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to its customers and the world. Launched in 2006, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with accessibility and reach of the web; making great design available to all. By applying Web 2.0 principles to a 500 year-old market, MOO has become one of the fastest growing print businesses in the world, with rapid annual growth and a global reach since launch. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has served customers in over 200 countries. MOO also supports companies of 10 or more employees with MOO for Business , offering a personalised service and easy order management for entire organisations. The company has won 3 Webby awards (the web's Oscars), has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO currently employs 300+ full-time staff and has offices in London, UK, Boston MA and Providence, Rhode Island, USA. MOO has also raised over $5m in venture capital from the Accelerator Group, Index Ventures and Atlas Venture, the investors behind Skype, Betfair, Lovefilm, Last.fm and MySQL.

MOO Screenshots

MOO Reviews

1-50 of 145 total MOO reviews
MOO review by Lauren L.
Executive Assistant Administrator & NYS Licensed RE Salesperson

"Great modern designs & a team to help you create the perfect marketing supplies!"

What do you like best?

The team of designers and support that Moo has cultivated is amazing. They take it upon themselves to come up with new designs and ideas tailored to your company. They actually do their web research and find out what your company is really all about without having to work directly with you throughout the process. It's just a presentation of their customized products that truly represent your company.

What do you dislike?

The only thing to even possibly dislike is the pricing. Of course cheaper always makes us happier, but for the quality Moo delivers the price won't scare us away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! The account is simple to manage and the possibilities are endless. Especially with the team they provide to assist in creating new marketing tools. Designs are super easy to update on all products and re-ordering is a breeze. Our company had all its own background designs etc. already, but Moo was able to take them and develop them into a variety of different marketing tools that we can't wait to use.

I wouldn't call it a problem, but Moo is helping us stay current and modernize our marketing. With Moo we are also finding new and different ways to reach out to the market.

MOO review by Ashley D.
(Myself Only)

"Moo is by far the best company to order business cards from"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed all of the custom-ability I had when designing my business cards

What do you dislike?

The price.... i wish that it was cheaper

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am so glad that other photographers told me to use Moo rather than other companies to create mu business cards. I love the ability to fully customize the design of the business card. You're able to pick the type of material it is printed on, the size, the type and other cool things like having round edges. I was completely happy with the way my business cards looked and felt. The one downside is the price. I got a small amount of business cards for a pretty pricey price. I do like the incentive though to get a discount if you share Moo with someone else and they order from them.

Getting my business name out there and sticking out from my competition by having a business card that looks and feels great.

MOO review by Amokrane T.
Marketing Consultant

"High quality cards for a great price "

What do you like best?

I ordered a sample of 250 business cards from Moo. 100 strandard size matte luxe cards and 150 mini-cards.

The software is easy and lets non-designers produce something that is more than acceptable. You can import data from your designing software or JPEGs and PDFs. This is very helpful if you need to add a custom design. If you don't know what to order, just get a free sample.

The quality of their paper is higher than anything else in the industry. You can chose from a large array of card shapes, finishes and features (like NFC).

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. I would say it's not cheap but the price premium is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may think that Moo is expensive but the quality has nothing to do with your average business card. If you have doubts, just order a free sample. I was skeptical at first but having these sample cards between my fingers made me change my mind.

Don't forget that a business card is either kept and used, or thrown in the garbage. Moo knows that a made sure their cards are kept.

As a freelance marketing consultant, I needed business cards to find new clients. A business card is a great way to establish a point of contact but a high quality business card adds even more value. It is a proxy for your professionalism.

Everything worked so well thanks to these cards. I loved them so much that the larger business I'm working for ordered samples because they were impressed by the quality.

MOO review by Randy K.
Owner

"High Quality Prints"

What do you like best?

Moo is my go-to printing source when I want to print something to "wow" people. The quality of the printing and options is really approachable and excellent. I have ordered from Moo multiple times, and each time they deliver on quality. The feel of their product is unlike anything I've seen from competitors.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be high at times, but it still isn't as expensive as printing the same quality locally. Also, lead times can be challenging. If you need something in a pinch, you will have to pay a hefty surcharge to expedite your order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You pay a little extra than online competitors, but the quality is unparalleled. It's worth the extra money in every way. In printing, you get what you pay for.

Through Moo, I am able to raise the level of professionalism in my collateral (business cards, etc.). I've realized that through printing a higher-level product, it translates to higher quality brand perception.

MOO review by Iun C.
Revenue Analyst
Internet

"Worth every penny"

What do you like best?

Moo is simply the best thing that happened to professional, polished stationery. None of that cheap-feeling Office Max or Staples crap. Even Vistaprint - with their discounts and bulk buys - don't compare to Moo. I've used Moo personally and professionally and both areas of service are phenomenal. Products come in great shape and they are a big hit with anyone. The quality they use is much better than others - we've gotten their business cards, notebooks, and postcards. All amazing.

What do you dislike?

The price point is always the most challenging hurdle to cross. Moo isn't cheap. A set of 50 business cards is already $30 if you don't get them at a corporate discounted rate. With notebooks they're almost $25-$35 a piece (but they're GOOD). I wouldn't compromise quality with cheaper options, but wish there was more of a discount package with larger orders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it. Don't let the price point turn you away. If you're going the quality route, Moo does it the best.

Trying to stand out from the rest of the swag crowd. Give employees gifts that are liked and used- not just sitting on a desk or dumped in a drawer. The usage of Moo products are great and we know it's helping the happiness go around.

MOO review by Colin M.
Design Director

"Excellent Quality / Reasonable Pricing"

What do you like best?

Moo has excellent quality products. We've used them for business cards, brochures, and several other pieces for various clients. We especially love their Luxe line of products, they have such a great weight and paper texture, and we get compliments on them all the time. They are a little more pricey than companies like Vistaprint, but we think the above-and-beyond quality and customer service are worth the price.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, other than it being a little more money than other online printing vendors. But again, the quality is worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using MOO, I'd definitely say get a small run of one of their products. It's completely worth the price, they've got great customer service, and I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

We use MOO for several of our clients' printing needs, and have had great experiences every time we order.There was actually an instance where we had cards sent to the wrong place, and we contacted their customer service and they had a fresh batch sent to the correct address free of charge. Just great customer service, and a great company.

MOO review by Frances K.
Freelance Graphic Web Designer
Graphic Design

"It was better than I was expecting!"

What do you like best?

I cannot get over how happy I was was when I received my products in the mail! Not only did my finished projects look amazing with the quality of print, they also arrived days earlier than expected during the busiest time of year for printing!

Setting up the documents for print was simple with the easy navigation on the MOO website. When submitting a design, it had the option to preview your product. You could print and fold the preview to make sure everything was submitted int he correct order.

Moo also provide free sample different type of product they can provide. This is perfect to refer to when working with clients to show what features can look like on their finished products!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike but I would guess if I did not have much experience or knowledge with printing, this product could be a little more frustrating when submitting projects and looking at proofs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing quality and excellent service. I would highly recommend this MOO to other graphic designer. I have only used MOO to print my custom designs and they turned out beautiful.

Business cards, invitations, advertisements. I have used MOO for both personal projects and for clients. I have been using MOO for most of my printing needs and have gained their trust with quality products every time.

MOO review by Monica A.
Designer
Apparel & Fashion

"GREAT QUALITY BUSINESS CARDS"

What do you like best?

I like the paper quality of the business cards.

The added elements of the different edges that you can get- i.e.: rounded, thinner width of the business cards are all features that I have not seen in other printing service websites.

The website itself is extremely easy to navigate, chose your desired design, and build your own business card.

The shipping is also extremely fast, and great customer service helping you with your order the entire way

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the designs are not the most creative as far as the creative field cards. The size of the cards are also a little generic, but not dealbreaker.

I dislike the availability of new designs- I would like to update my design and look of business cards more often if more designs were made available to me.

I also wish that there were more hip accessories to go along with my purchase- ie: business card holders, or small stylish cases that hold the cards and can be accessed easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try- it is a easy website and good quality for what you pay for.

business problems being solved are easy access to ordering quick business cards for any need.

Another problem is remade designs and fonts that allow you to design your card regardless of your design or creative background.

MOO review by Nicole C.
Director, Business Administration
Investment Management

"Great experience - super helpful staff, great product, would recommned to a colleauge!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using the software. It is so helpful when we have new business cards we need to purchase, sometimes with very little turnaround time. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance - I was not sure that we would want to switch from our old vendor who printed all of our business cards, but I am so glad we made the switch.

One of the biggest problems we solved was the expense of having our business cards printed everytime we needed new cards. Moo has helped with that - having our cards printed with Moo has saved us time and money. I love being able to order the amount of cards we need, and not having to pay for the set up fee each time we need new cards. A great company!

MOO review by Jennifer H.
Owner and Principal Designer
Design

"Investment in My Image"

What do you like best?

It's a well made card that has a presence. It has weight to it and feels good in your hand. You're able to use a template, design online, or upload a design, which what I did. The inks are true to color. I was using a very specific shade of dark gray and the card looks exactly as I had designed it. You can choose additional finishes to your cards, like gold foil, which is beautiful. Moo provides frequent updates on the printing progress of your cards so you are well informed on delivery. I also like that it comes in a box that is useful for storing the cards in my satchel as well as collecting the cards of people I meet.

What do you dislike?

Moo cards are expensive. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for" and so I do. I'm a bit stingy with handing my cards out though because of the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have beautiful templates but please consider uploading your own designs as well.

I convey more about who I am as a designer than I realized when I present my card. I thought they were really good looking cards. Now I know I set an expectation for taste as well with my clients. I look forward to using some of their other products like the NFC cards or experimenting with the gloss finishes.

MOO review by Mandy C.
Graphic Designer

"Luxurious Marketing Materials"

What do you like best?

I love how high quality the products from Moo.com are! When I first decided to go freelance, I treated myself to their Lux cards which are thicker and have a lovely texture. Every time I hand them out, people are always impressed. I will be running out of them soon but looking forward to placing another order for quality printed business cards. Another nice feature of their cards is that you can print multiple styles of design for your business card as well!

What do you dislike?

I think they're a bit pricey, but they have a lot of deals if you sign up for their newsletter which is a great way to save a bit of money!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a sample to compare papers and styles! This is a great way to feel textures and weights, as well as speculate which products will work best for your project!

My business cards are something I can hand out to potential clients or give to friends in order to refer me.

MOO review by Kacper J.
Managing Director
Design

"Unforgettable quality and unbeatable customer care"

What do you like best?

The biggest factor which separates Moo from the competition is the quality of the products they produce. Their items have that premium feel and look, which the likes of Vistaprint lack. In addition, their customer service is very quick to respond, while immediately coming across as friendly and helpful. Lastly, it's worth noting that they always over deliver! We have found that our products are always delivered much faster than the expected time, which is a wonderful surprise.

What do you dislike?

Moo's prices definitely reflect their quality, so you cannot complain about that. However, they charge too much for shipping. The shipping costs come across as nearly unreasonable, making it something that no doubt pushes some clients away at the checkout process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moo is the best out there. Don't waste your time with Vistaprint or other printing companies, as Moo will provide you with high quality products that will create lasting impressions.

Moo prints our business cards and leaflets. These premium products set a lasting impression on our clients, showing them the quality and standard we work to. If we didn't care enough or invest in our own brand like this, why should our clients believe we would do so for theirs? Through Moo products, we always come across as a "premium" brand.

MOO review by Lance M.
Graphic Designer
Hospital & Health Care
(10,001+ employees)

"MOO.com Review (from a Graphic Designer)"

What do you like best?

MOO.com is a great company for all of my higher end printing needs. Over the years, they have really expanded offered products. They now print on many more types of paper and now in many more formats. As a Graphic Designer, it is crucial that I have high end business cards and other print material. This also gives me the chance to show off my own designs through print material. I can have all of my corporate identity and branding done through MOO.com. There product has always been very good and their customer service has been excellent. I also appreciate the recurring client discount as well as many offered promotional items quite frequently.

What do you dislike?

I do wish they offered more in the foil stamping color options. I also wish they had more products available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MOO.com delivers a very high quality end product. You can purchase anywhere from simple card stock items to a very very thick paper material. I have been very impressed with the many purchases I have made through this company and will continue to do business with them. If you are needing some print materials, use MOO.com!

MOO.com provides the answer to all of my high end printing needs. I only print for myself through MOO.com and recommend them highly to all of my clients if they are looking for professional and quality print materials. This company is awesome and has yet to disappoint.

MOO review by User

"Picier than Vistaprint, and worth every penny!"

What do you like best?

Moo's quality is outstanding. from their presentation and quality to their customer service! While their pricing is a little heavier their competitor, Vistaprint, the quality and service you get is outstanding. Being able to order 100 different business cards or postcards with 100 different piece of art is amazing as well.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if larger sizes were available -- as an artist, being able to order 50 or 100 prints and get a number of different ones would be a fantastic benefit to my business; it would also be nice to be able to select the number of each separate design when making an order with multiple designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for sales if you can, and take advantage of the Infinity system which allows you to have multiple designs for one side of your cards!

My business cards and mini prints look and feel fantastic; I always have people asking where I got them.

MOO review by Amy G.
Web Content Specialist Marketing Coordinator
Internet

"Moo is wonderful for all printing needs"

What do you like best?

I use Moo.com for business cards for myself and my clients. I love how easy it is to re-order and track orders. Always great quality and good turn around time.

What do you dislike?

It can be a littley pricey. Great quality but sometimes if I dont have a coupon I price other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If quality is the concern, Moo is the answer. If price is the concern, maybe not moo. You get what you pay for with print design, and I think moo is great quality for the cost.

I use Moo for business cards the most, I also use them for stickers and postcards. I love the thick, cardstock like paper they use, and they always look incredible. I always get compliments on them. Colors are always bright and bold, very true.

MOO review by Stacey R.
Marketing Coordinator
Accounting

"High Quality Products With High Quality Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Every product ordered from MOO is high quality - from the paper stock to the quality of print, I am always satisfied. Their customer support goes above and beyond to ensure the artwork submitted will be printed crisp and clear and are very helpful in suggesting ways to make improvements.

What do you dislike?

I wish I received more discounts or email notifications about product promotions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Order the minimum amount of business cards and compare the quality from your current provider - you immediately understand the value of spending the extra money with MOO.

We print all of our business cards through MOO - the paper used for these makes a sturdy (thick) business card which is important when attending networking events and exchanging business cards with other professionals. High-quality business cards help make a great first impression.

MOO review by Devon H.
Marketing & Web Services
Libraries

"Easy to use with stellar results"

What do you like best?

The quality of the end products, as well as the human element to the brand. I feel like I'm being valued as a customer, and they're super flexible. I accidentally ordered some cards once where I left the guide layers on my file. It meant the cards were ruined, but they absorbed the cost and reprinted them for me - letting me know they'd be a bit later than planned but are on their way. Just really, really good business practices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. One issue we have had is that they mail cards in their boxes in mailing envelopes, and more than once the post office has dinged them up, damaging some cards. I wish they'd pack some wrap in there or use a box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want superb quality, a wonderful ordering experience, a variety of options, and in general to support a pretty cool company, Moo is the way to go. Also they give out tons of coupons via email :)

We are trying to create an image in our community of an organization that's modern, current, and yet still your neighbors and friends. Moo's product quality means giving out cards, postcards, etc. leave a lasting, positive impression and that carries across many different goals we're striving for.

MOO review by Catherine M.
Marketing Manager
Accounting

"Fantatsic quality and service "

What do you like best?

I love the innovative stocks, finishes and designs you can get on Moo. We are able to order our cards on demand which works well for our business. we find that we are very happy with the dashboard and this makes it easy for us to order from any of our offices, no matter where we are. The customer service is great and our account manager always responds to queries quickly and resolves any problems we have.

What do you dislike?

The editing of cards once the template design is uploaded could be more flexible

For us we wanted to achieve cost effective cards on a high quality stock with a matt laminated finish. Previously we used a local printers and had to wait until we had a batch of cards to be printed at the same time to ensure that the cards were not too expensive. This means that we were not being responsive to the needs of our business which led us to investigate other options. Moo has helped us solve this issue and we have still managed to maintain a distinctive, quality design on high quality cardstock with the finish we wanted. Love the fast turnaround times as well.

MOO review by Amy J.
Creative Director
(Myself Only)

"Beautiful product...even better people!"

What do you like best?

I've used Moo for both corporate and personal projects, always with great success! My favorite thing thing about Moo, is their commitment to really high-quality papers and presentations. My customers always feel like they are receiving a gift when they get their order in from Moo.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to sell Moo pretty hard because they are priced at a higher point than others. However, the quality is so incredibly worth it! We stand out in a great way whenever we use their materials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a sleek, well-designed experience with fabulous support people who ensure you get what you need, at a price you can afford, when you need it - and they still work to wow you...you need Moo! If you are not sure how much you need from Moo, don't hesitate to reach out to their team. I thought I might not reach a high enough level to warrant a discount, but not only did I receive a bulk price discount, I also was assigned an account manager whom I ADORE! She ensures I'm always in the know and takes our wishes to the company for future product consideration...and then she follows up with me when those items become available. The product is great...the people are even better!

Business cards that stand out in a crowd, mailers that stand up to the mail system, high-end and on-trend branding.

MOO review by Kendall G.
Marketing Director
Commercial Real Estate

"Love Quality of Product; Ease of Ordering for Business"

What do you like best?

I love Moo.com's business services. They make ordering and re-ordering business cards a breeze, and easy to manage for a mid-size company. When getting set up they helped us with printing multiple rounds of cards so we could exactly match the colors to our brand guidelines. They had experienced designers working to mix colors that would work for us.

The quality of their cards is unmatched. We could not get the quality of the Luxe cards anywhere locally for the price they offer them.

What do you dislike?

Their design program limits what we can do in terms of fonts. For instance, we bold the end of our email addresses and their software is not able to handle this, so we still have to make our cards in InDesign and upload them.

Another con to using Moo.com is that their shipping is somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pricing on Moo.com applies to personal orders only. You get special pricing if you are a business client, which is very nice. You have to get in touch with a business specialist to take advantage of this.

Also, there is a different portal for business users that makes ordering and re-ordering easier so make sure you get access to this.

Using Moo.com has made ordering so much simpler. Rather than working with a local vendor who might have a sales rep who is out of town, we can put in orders online without having to talk to anyone. It's saved us so much time.

Also, they save old orders so re-ordering new cards is super simple and previous orders are easy to navigate.

MOO review by Kari Shea R.
Lead Graphic Designer
Financial Services

"To be honest, Moo is kind of the best! "

What do you like best?

I love the quality of Moo products the best. The finishes of the business cards are some of the best out there. I am personally partial to the matte finish cards, as well as all the luxe products. I also appreciate Moo's branding and their fun personality. It's all in the little details, from cute stickers on my packages, to their often whimsical copy in emails and on their site.

What do you dislike?

For some of my clients, the cards are a little pricey. As a designer, I know that the quality of what you're getting is definitely worth the price, and can usually convince my clients of that as well. And once the cards are printed and the client has them in their hands, they are completely convinced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moo is extremely easy to use, and the quality of their products is hard to beat. And, if you experience any issue at all, their customer support is happy to help solve your problem with you. Moo makes creating or ordering new business cards an easy and fun experience.

As a designer, I'm trying to make my clients stand out from the crowd. Moo's products certainly help. I have had countless clients tell me that when they show other people their new business cards, everyone is really impressed. My company also uses Moo for their cards, and we've even seen our direct competition scrambling to keep up with the quality of our cards.

MOO review by Jarem A.
Founder

"Excellent, High Quality Business Cards for True Professionals"

What do you like best?

Love how clean and professional these cards come out. They look very slick, and the software is very easy to use, when uploading your work. They are the first cards I've seen that offer a thickness that allows printing on the border. That in my opinion, is a pretty sweet feature. They also have some really cool, custom sizing that I haven't seen any other business card provider offer.

What do you dislike?

With the sleek, polished design comes a price tag. They definitely aren't cheap cards, but they are very much quality. Also wish they had offices in the US. At the time I ordered, they were UK only, so shipping time was quite a bit longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something inexpensive, MOO isn't your option. But if you want to stick out above everyone else, and you want high quality business cards, these guys are the best!

The need for not only a business card but for a solution that communicates the elegance of my brand to my prospects. Sticking out above my competition.

MOO review by Carolina F.
Brand Stylist + Web Designer

"Fan-freaking-tastic!"

What do you like best?

All of it. The customization and the ease of creating amazing-looking stuff without breaking bank accounts. My favorite part is the paper selections Moo offers. Nowhere else can you find these selections at these prices and quality. (Trust me, I looked!)

What do you dislike?

I love it all, but if I had to be picky, my only complain is the pricing with larger quantities of prints. That's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it shot! Even if you do a few hundred or a pack of stickers, it's worth it. These product are sweet and simple and yet have a royal quality to them. They'll make anyone stand out and be amazing with little effort.

Problem = great designs but no way to make them look good printed.

Solution = Moo.

I love that I can offer my clients different option for finishes, sizes, applications, and it all can be done from one place. #boom

MOO review by Matthew Q.
Owner/Director

"Thank You Very Mooch"

What do you like best?

The quality of moo is unparalleled. I've never seen business cards or really anything they print looks so good. I get comments all of the time about how great my business cards look. I know that without a doubt when I need something printed I go to them.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The only thing I could possibly say is that their prices are higher than the competition, but I think the price is worth the quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. The first time you hand out a business card and are complimented not just by how it looks but how it feels you will know you made the right choice.

I never have to look for a printer again. MOO is the one place we shop at for anything printed. It's really helped us to increase the image of our company and the quality of our printed products.

MOO review by Ashley N. B.
Director of Public Policy
Public Policy

"Good quality cards, great FB integration"

What do you like best?

I didn't use MOO for my official company cards, but rather for personal cards to hand out. MOO has easy integration with Facebook, and it easily converted my profile picture, cover photo, and basic info into a modern-looking template. The paper quality was very high.

What do you dislike?

I tried MOO on a promotion and ultimately decided to return to Vistaprint where I could more easily customize the design. I've relied on MOO for quick "replacement" cards, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for personal cards to hand out at social events or for replacing your business card last-minute while waiting on cards from an employer. The card holders are nice, as well.

Quick, professional-looking cards by using the information you already have provided to social media.

MOO review by Lauren V.
Marketing & Technology Strategist
Automotive

"MOO business cars get us noticed!"

What do you like best?

LOVE the Moo business cards, from the quality of paper, the smooth satin finish (no finger prints!), and the different shape that helps us stand out from the crowd, to the easy-to-use website where we can upload our own images and templates and quickly customize to our needs, with proofs!

What do you dislike?

They are pricey, but you get what you pay for. They are more than worth the price.

Also, I wish you could update the orders/images from a mobile tablet or phone, rather than just a desktop.

Quickly and easily updating and ordering business cards, rather than sending an image to a printer, waiting for a response or the proof back, with too much lag time in the middle. Moo allows us to change something at a moments' notice and then send the proof out to our own people immediately.

MOO review by Cassie D.
Marketing Coordinator

"The best customer service in the biz"

What do you like best?

Working for a risk adverse client with tight turn around, I was reluctant to use an international supplier for our design and printing needs. Moo offered a fully customisable product, kept me updated throughout all stages of printing and delivery and when there was a delay in their delivery (not their fault), they were swift in remedying my problem.

What do you dislike?

Pricing could be adjusted for international markets, but are competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial their products today. You'll be pleasantly surprised with how seamless the design product (even if like me you have no design expertise!), how modern and functional their service is, and if necessary, their dealings with customer complaints are refreshing - it's so hard to find a service that actually cares about their customers and the work that they do. Fully customisable designs are heading right your way.

Modern designs and superb printed products without requiring liaison between design and print suppliers. Amazing quality product.

MOO review by Dan K.
Owner/Producer
Media Production

"An offer you just can't refuse"

What do you like best?

The Printfinity. Ordering 150 cards with 10 different designs is amazing. I do a lot of things and going to events I can take the cards that best represent me there. When I'm shooting a wedding, it's still from previous ones. When shooting concerts, band photos. Pretty amazing.

What do you dislike?

The site feels clunky at times as you're moving through the creation process. It's not horrible, but did cause me to wait before I pulled the trigger and ordered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a company that wears many hats, Printfinity is a great option for getting cards tailored to your different services.

As stated, rather than needing multiple boxes of cards for each type of service, Moo allows me to create one order and receive multiple design for the same cost as one design. It saves a ton of money.

MOO review by Brent Z.
Owner & Creative Director
Events Services

"Easy, Conveninet, Impactful"

What do you like best?

Attention to detail in packaging and quality. Customer service and "can do" attitude. Affordable pricing for print service reselling.

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome to figure out what our actual price would be while building and estimate for a client. Also, some turnaround times seem long (stickers for instance), and often require expedited shipping which could price us out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to allow enough lead time for your client work and order in quantities if it is something you will forsee yourself using in the future and save on the shipping charges.

We use Moo products for packaging, business cards, and other branding elements. People generally respond well when they see our items and always comment on the quality of the stock.

MOO review by Mairi L.
Graphic Designer Marketing Assistant

"Love It!"

What do you like best?

I had a problem where I forgot to put something on my business cards and they reprinted them for free and sent the corrected batch to me. They then accidentally shipped me cards with the back printed on both sides. They sent me new copies and overnight ed them so I had them for my conference I was going too. This all happened on the same order and I only paid for the cards and shipping the first time. I didn't expect to get free cards for a mistake I made, but they were awesome and helped me anyways.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey, but honestly I think they're worth it with the quality and customer service.

People say "Ooh what nice business cards!"

MOO review by Gavin M.
Senior Product Owner / Head of Product

"Moo is the Best Option for Print"

What do you like best?

Extremely high quality, fast, easy, and full of choices. Moo makes it easy for any business to develop and release premium-quality print goods. Their go-to is business cards, especially those that you remember for a long time.

What do you dislike?

Designing can be a hard aspect of getting your print run right, but Moo has tools to help with this. Still, without someone in-house to capture your brand, you will have to change course frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your design in place first, and don't go too heavy - they still need to fit in pockets and wallets!

Print goods for both internal team members (business cards) and promotions. We've realized better customer interactions with professional-grade cards that are memorable and effective.

MOO review by Michael A.
Graphic Design | Illustrations | Brand Identity

"Absolute Quality!"

What do you like best?

YES! Just yes! When it comes to online printing for business cards or other promotional/marketing materials moo.com is the answer. Not only do they provide a ton of options for the actual print pieces (at a completely affordable rate ... may I say) but the website is easy to navigate, the template files make setting up your artwork a dream, and the quality of the product is simply incredible.

This is not your run of the mill everyday boring business card, they offer a ton of options that easily give you the ability to design print material that is perfect for YOU. And if you can't design it ... they offer those services too!

And if you're just looking for ideas to get you started ... the inspiration gallery is full of incredible print designs that should spark your imagination.

What do you dislike?

There are a few specialty print options that I'd like to see more variety and reasonable pricing on ... but really this is getting SUPER picky! Even if they don't offer the service on the site, I've contacted them and they have at least quoted the ability to provide the service for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for top notch quality print options ... you need to at least consider using moo.com. They provide so many affordable and quality options (including specialty print finishes and papers) that you need to at least try them out and order a sample pack.

Practically any type of printed materials for promotion / marketing / handout.

MOO review by User in Design

"Higher Price, But Higher Quality"

What do you like best?

Quality, packaging, usability, and high-end options are just some of the things I like about Moo. I can usually be guaranteed a quality product without much customer assistance. The one time I did need help, customer service was quick, knowledgable, and kind.

What do you dislike?

In comparison to the other solutions out there, sometimes Moo is on the higher end of the budget. It's a hard sell for some of my clients—even ones with more funds available when they see that options like vistaprint are a fraction of the cost. They don't always see the value in the quality of the paper, and printing, customer, service, etc. Most times they just want a business card, quickly and inexpensively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, I'd say it's a good option when you want some higher-end options, and you don't have a good local print shop who can produce a comparable result. Most recently, I've taken my business to my local printer because the turnaround time is faster, and I know I can get an in-person proof and choose from a greater selection of paper options. But when this option isn't available to me, Moo is a good backup—especially when I'm designing for remote clients.

Clear pricing. I can easily produce high-quality business cards and printed collateral. I can usually trust that the quality will be great. When working with remote clients, this is super valuable. I recommend Moo cards to clients after I've handed over files because I know they can use the interface easily. I credit the breadth of quality options, but at the same time, there aren't so many that an inexperienced user might become confused about which options to choose.

MOO review by Consultant in Design

"High Quality, great service, like platform"

What do you like best?

I love setting up client with their own dashboard after the initial design process so they can re-order or update their business cards. My clients seem to love the automation of just typesetting the information and having everything else taken care of.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit more freedom with the templating process. Sometimes, I am limited with my designs to be set up as a "template". For example, we recently had a client that wanted business cards that had type on a cirlcle path - each title for their employees was on a cirlcle. I couldn't set them up with one template for ordering furture business cards because the template/dashboard tool could not handle it.

Also, I've had a bit of bad luck with my reps. I would set up twice as many clients if my calls/emails were answered in a timely matter. I would see a printer as a partner that can help me solve problems for my clients. Lately, it has been difficult to develop that relationship. I will say that Cassandra Walz was amazing!

Ideally, as a designer. I would love to develop my clients' identity, then hand them off to Mood to order/reorder their collateral themselves through their Dashboad. There is no reason why they should have to pay me my daily rate to typeset something or make a small correction. I would love to have the platform be more dynamic and let them hace the freedom to make their own changes/reorder/ or even drag and drop their logo to order more print materials.

MOO review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Premium quality as standard"

What do you like best?

The option of a different image on every card makes for a natural talking point with people you meet.

The quality is decent, and the packaging is a nice treat.

What do you dislike?

The cost, compared with competitors. As a small business, it's sometimes hard to justify.

Also, the mobile web experience is terrible! It'd be really useful to be able to at least re-order nicely!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great printing company if you're looking for something different, something to stand out. It's not the place to go if you want 'cheap as chips' cards to hand out to any passer-by. Save these for making a great impression on the people you want to woo.

The packaging will have people 'ooo-ing' and 'aah-ing', and the cards themselves will have people squabbling over which one they want - you're guaranteed to be remembered as "the guy/girl with the cool cards".

Business Cards for employees in multiple (3) offices

Business Cards for marketplace service providers, distributed directly to them in multiple (7) countries.

MOO review by Ronnie S.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
Recreational Facilities and Services

"We made the Moo.ve"

What do you like best?

We really like how custom the business cards are. We have received great feedback from our vendors and new clients on how it represents our brand.

What do you dislike?

When a product is this good, it's hard to find the dislikes... Maybe better corporate pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an online platform that is very user friendly, allows you to chose what shipping method works best for you, then I would 100% encourage you to use Moo! The support and product truly reflect the effort that the company has put into it's product.

We have solved part of our image with the brand. We have received better responses because of the custom business cards.

MOO review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy and fast printing"

What do you like best?

I like that Moo provides great products for an affordable price. Moo is convenient to use and their online user experience is easy to understand. I mainly use Moo for business cards and they created a template for us on the Business package that allows us to easily edit business cards for different employees.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike is that it was difficult to edit a portion of the template for our business cards. We had to contact our support member to edit the template logo and theme. If they had a module where you can easily edit the master templates in the future, that would be nice, rather than contacting a Moo account manager and going back and forth until it meets your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and very easy to get started with.

The business problems that we are solving with Moo is being able to provide professional marketing collateral for our business. We have been able to order printing materials and receive them quickly. I was impressed with the quality of the standard paper and it has a matte smooth feeling to it.

MOO review by Bethany M.
HR Coordinator
Fine Art

"Moo for Business Cards"

What do you like best?

We use moo.com for our business card supplies at our office of 100 employees. We love the quality, and because I do the ordering I value the client service we receive. Having a go to account manager to help us is great and very supportive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble editing or removing items from my shopping cart. Also the shipping options are hard to review before selecting an option. Seems like it's probably just a bug.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it and suggest their business cards to others.

We realized that we didn't need to spend weeks on printing services, because moo.com is quick and still quality.

MOO review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"This business card speaks volumes about your business right from the start!"

What do you like best?

These cards are so thick and well-made that I am often complimented on the card the minute I hand it to someone, which of course gives us the opportunity to talk more about what card represents: their needs and my business.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. If I could change one thing I would offer more customization of current templates. Sometimes there is a template I like, but I don't like the fonts I am given.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the thicker card stock!

I am making my first impression stand out amongst the rest, who all have flimsy business cards. People know that my business is dedicated to details and quality from the start of our introduction.