MOO

Ask MOO a Question
Showing 140 MOO reviews
MOO review by <span>Ashley D.</span>
Ashley D.

Moo is by far the best company to order business cards from

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed all of the custom-ability I had when designing my business cards

What do you dislike?

The price.... i wish that it was cheaper

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am so glad that other photographers told me to use Moo rather than other companies to create mu business cards. I love the ability to fully customize the design of the business card. You're able to pick the type of material it is printed on, the size, the type and other cool things like having round edges. I was completely happy with the way my business cards looked and felt. The one downside is the price. I got a small amount of business cards for a pretty pricey price. I do like the incentive though to get a discount if you share Moo with someone else and they order from them.

Getting my business name out there and sticking out from my competition by having a business card that looks and feels great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MOO
MOO review by <span>Amokrane T.</span>
Amokrane T.

High quality cards for a great price

What do you like best?

I ordered a sample of 250 business cards from Moo. 100 strandard size matte luxe cards and 150 mini-cards.

The software is easy and lets non-designers produce something that is more than acceptable. You can import data from your designing software or JPEGs and PDFs. This is very helpful if you need to add a custom design. If you don't know what to order, just get a free sample.

The quality of their paper is higher than anything else in the industry. You can chose from a large array of card shapes, finishes and features (like NFC).

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. I would say it's not cheap but the price premium is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may think that Moo is expensive but the quality has nothing to do with your average business card. If you have doubts, just order a free sample. I was skeptical at first but having these sample cards between my fingers made me change my mind.

Don't forget that a business card is either kept and used, or thrown in the garbage. Moo knows that a made sure their cards are kept.

As a freelance marketing consultant, I needed business cards to find new clients. A business card is a great way to establish a point of contact but a high quality business card adds even more value. It is a proxy for your professionalism.

Everything worked so well thanks to these cards. I loved them so much that the larger business I'm working for ordered samples because they were impressed by the quality.

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

MOO review by <span>Randy K.</span>
Randy K.

High Quality Prints

What do you like best?

Moo is my go-to printing source when I want to print something to "wow" people. The quality of the printing and options is really approachable and excellent. I have ordered from Moo multiple times, and each time they deliver on quality. The feel of their product is unlike anything I've seen from competitors.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be high at times, but it still isn't as expensive as printing the same quality locally. Also, lead times can be challenging. If you need something in a pinch, you will have to pay a hefty surcharge to expedite your order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You pay a little extra than online competitors, but the quality is unparalleled. It's worth the extra money in every way. In printing, you get what you pay for.

Through Moo, I am able to raise the level of professionalism in my collateral (business cards, etc.). I've realized that through printing a higher-level product, it translates to higher quality brand perception.

MOO review by <span>Colin M.</span>
Colin M.

Excellent Quality / Reasonable Pricing

What do you like best?

Moo has excellent quality products. We've used them for business cards, brochures, and several other pieces for various clients. We especially love their Luxe line of products, they have such a great weight and paper texture, and we get compliments on them all the time. They are a little more pricey than companies like Vistaprint, but we think the above-and-beyond quality and customer service are worth the price.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, other than it being a little more money than other online printing vendors. But again, the quality is worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using MOO, I'd definitely say get a small run of one of their products. It's completely worth the price, they've got great customer service, and I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

We use MOO for several of our clients' printing needs, and have had great experiences every time we order.There was actually an instance where we had cards sent to the wrong place, and we contacted their customer service and they had a fresh batch sent to the correct address free of charge. Just great customer service, and a great company.

MOO review by <span>Frances K.</span>
Frances K.

It was better than I was expecting!

What do you like best?

I cannot get over how happy I was was when I received my products in the mail! Not only did my finished projects look amazing with the quality of print, they also arrived days earlier than expected during the busiest time of year for printing!

Setting up the documents for print was simple with the easy navigation on the MOO website. When submitting a design, it had the option to preview your product. You could print and fold the preview to make sure everything was submitted int he correct order.

Moo also provide free sample different type of product they can provide. This is perfect to refer to when working with clients to show what features can look like on their finished products!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike but I would guess if I did not have much experience or knowledge with printing, this product could be a little more frustrating when submitting projects and looking at proofs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing quality and excellent service. I would highly recommend this MOO to other graphic designer. I have only used MOO to print my custom designs and they turned out beautiful.

Business cards, invitations, advertisements. I have used MOO for both personal projects and for clients. I have been using MOO for most of my printing needs and have gained their trust with quality products every time.

MOO review by <span>Monica A.</span>
Monica A.

GREAT QUALITY BUSINESS CARDS

What do you like best?

I like the paper quality of the business cards.

The added elements of the different edges that you can get- i.e.: rounded, thinner width of the business cards are all features that I have not seen in other printing service websites.

The website itself is extremely easy to navigate, chose your desired design, and build your own business card.

The shipping is also extremely fast, and great customer service helping you with your order the entire way

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the designs are not the most creative as far as the creative field cards. The size of the cards are also a little generic, but not dealbreaker.

I dislike the availability of new designs- I would like to update my design and look of business cards more often if more designs were made available to me.

I also wish that there were more hip accessories to go along with my purchase- ie: business card holders, or small stylish cases that hold the cards and can be accessed easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try- it is a easy website and good quality for what you pay for.

business problems being solved are easy access to ordering quick business cards for any need.

Another problem is remade designs and fonts that allow you to design your card regardless of your design or creative background.

Learning about MOO?

* We monitor all MOO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare MOO to Similar Solutions