Moodlerooms

Moodlerooms is an education technology company dedicated to bringing excellent online teaching to institutions across the globe.

Work for Moodlerooms?
Kenexa corplms  2x

Learning about Moodlerooms?

Moodlerooms Reviews

Showing 39 Moodlerooms reviews
Moodlerooms review by <span>Erinn C.</span>
Erinn C.

Great tools for any education.

What do you like best?

It is the better way of making a present online teaching and learning practice. Also, I like that its perfect for both of sides. The learners and educators can use it on every device from phone to desktop with no having to set up an app. It is great that I have the ability to different training options to contain various learning manner.

What do you dislike?

Don't worry I don't want to say something bad about that product as I like it very much. But I have problems with upload big size documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, it is the key to bright education. You will see how styling accommodates to all mobile devices in the very easy way. Gives flexibility that conforms to any study plan with many helpful plugins to expand functionality. I recommend.

With the Moodle, we have big help with all install and we can be sure that our website is accurately configured to secure our needs. To be ensuring that our learning experiences with the highest level and will be suit for all people with any kind of skills.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Moodlerooms
Moodlerooms review by <span>Gerald G.</span>
Gerald G.

Simple and easy.

What do you like best?

I'm glad that it also highly secure and allow high step of productivity. It is great to create a content and edit our courses. The great way of using teaching and learning tools. I like the way to navigate and carry out common tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is a small issue with uploading big folders. All of the rest of this program works well. Actually, it is the good and fast learning program. I like everything that this platform gives to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will allows you to manage all your teaching process. The perfect and organized way to prolong your unique quality, deliver an unforgettable learning and teaching experience. Realize an e-learning performance that drives cooperation between teachers and students. I recommend to use it.

As for our team, these intuitive workflows make work easier. I guess it is the best system for both of sides as teachers and for students. Ability to work on any electronic device with no having to set an app. We have different training options to contain various learning styles.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Moodlerooms review by <span>Brooke H.</span>
Brooke H.

Moodle

What do you like best?

It is a great way for people to collaborate with each other. It is also a great way for Teachers to teach a classroom of students online. We can give polls to the students, split them into groups for collaboration, and chat with them in a chat box. There are also many features the students can use with the teachers, such as raising their digital hand to ask a question.

What do you dislike?

Some features are difficult to find on it, such as the "away" sign and the hand signals. I also wish the polling on the Moodlerooms was easier to send out to students. I wish there was also an option to prevent students from unmuting themselves without permission.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If u need easy and effective collaboration, then use this LMS. It provides a great way for you to reach a wide-network of people located in various regions of the state. I believe it is the most useful when teaching others in a classroom environment. It is also very fun to use. This is mostly because of its minor capabilities - such as being able to use a chat box for side conversations, break out rooms for partner or group conversations, polls to evaluate opinions, and icons to let the teacher know each student's needs.

The main problems we face are simply with schools being able to provide computers and other ways for students to access the Moodlerooms. It's benefits include being able to reach a wide-spread network of schools all around Arkansas.

Moodlerooms review by <span>Tandy A.</span>
Tandy A.

Great experience.

What do you like best?

As for me, it is great learning system. I like that everything is totally organized.I can easily share all information and nice way of working side. I can easily work on development.

What do you dislike?

I rather like it than dislike.I like the way how it works. Doesn't take it to long to understand.I mean very easy to use. Perfect that I can have everything in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for keeping control of education. To control students and make their ability to study much better and increase their knowledge. I like it and I recommend it.

I have the ability to control of professional progress. Also, its gives a way to cooperation between teachers and gives solution how to the delivery of educational skills.

Moodlerooms review by <span>Mike G.</span>
Mike G.

Nice Learning Management System

What do you like best?

Moodle is a really nice learning management system for our online learning. We also use moodle for supplemental material in our face to face classes. The grade book is one of my favorite things about moodle. It allows me to create quizzes and homework assignments and easy grade them and quickly gets grades back to the students.

What do you dislike?

The only issues I have is with uploading large files to my course, but I believe its because we don't have a lot of space and my video files are too big.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moodlerooms can be a wonderful management system for small institutions and large ones too! Definitely give it a try if this is something you are looking for. The support for Moodlerooms is also very good. They are quick to respond back with helpful information.

Being able to post content and have students take quizzes and complete assignments and then being able to quickly grade them has been a great experience for me.

Moodlerooms review by <span>Dani S.</span>
Dani S.

Moodle on steroids

What do you like best?

How fast it behaves, in comparison to a plain moodle deployment. You can have a full working environment in a few days -most of them are taken by bureaucracy- without the need of deploying your own Moodle in your bare-metal servers.. Keep it simple and deploy fast.

What do you dislike?

There are some options that are unavailable and have to wait for the next major update (each 6 months), like any sort of custom development outside of the system connection boundaries (LTI, websockets, etc). Anyway, this is the direction all major LMS are heading to: SaaS deployment and external applications without any connection to the LMS core, against the old inner plugin approach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like how a plain Moodle works, want to have quick and fast, and are not eager to implement any complex customizations, this is your product.

It's a quick way to sell a Moodle environment to a client without having to mantain the hardware infrastructure or taking care at all. Moodlerooms practically turns Moodle into a SaaS.

Learning about Moodlerooms?

* We monitor all Moodlerooms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.