Moosend

4.9

Moosend is a fully featured email marketing platform which includes a responsive email campaign editor, marketing automations and many other competing features.

Work for Moosend?

Learning about Moosend?

Compare Moosend to Similar Solutions

Moosend Reviews

Ask Moosend a Question
Showing 23 Moosend reviews
Moosend review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Exceptional Customer Service - They Actually Care!"

What do you like best?

Technical help and customer service is spot on, amazing. The innovation and API within Moosend is something much needed in such a stale industry. Did I forget to mention customer service is superb thanks to people like Sarah who actually provide solutions in live chat? The pricing model is customer-friendly, scalable, and not prohibitive. The features, API, ease of use and technical service you get with Moosend is unparalleled in the email marketing space. The fact data scientists run this company means great things for future innovation. Also, for companies that are growing their subscriber base, or really focus on account-based marketing, you cannot go wrong with Moosend. I couldn't be happier and can't wait to create even more campaigns using the platform. Also, dare I say, Moosend actually listens to and responds to customer feedback, needs, and ideas For ABM or B2B marketing, Moosend is a GODSEND!

What do you dislike?

Campaign set up / workflow can be cumbersome. Universal campaign and time-based reporting is not yet live. (HOWEVER, I know improvements are being made now, not later....which is something I very much do LIKE!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moosend is improving, often and in ways that actually make sense! Just know that as of this review (October 2018), you're going to have to be patient for overall campaign performance metrics. However, the granular ones you DO get are better than the industry standard ones!

Email automation, responsive design, innovative solutions for B2B companies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Moosend
Moosend review by Icon Containment Solutions I.
Icon Containment Solutions I.

"Best Email-Marketing Service Out There"

What do you like best?

Customer service is among the best I've seen. Easy to navigate around the menus, easy integration, simple plug-n-play setup. Charts and graphs are visually appealing.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more details in all-activity summary - other columns which were initially imported into the list i.e. organization, last contacted, etc. It shows this information when you look at the list, but it would be insightful to see more info on a contact if they had interaction with the email campaign, in that particular summary view.

I originally tried to used Amazon Web Services coupled with Email Octopus, but it was difficult to set things up with both of them, costly, and not nearly as user friendly. Staying in touch with our clients and relaying notices to them has been great with Moosend. Their support staff is friendly, prompt to answer, and super accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in implementing email-marketing into their business activities; Moosend is awesome!

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Moosend review by Yannis I.
Yannis I.

"Top Class Email Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

It's customer support and service consistency are really amazing!

What do you dislike?

We have been waiting for two major feature releases regarding the Newsletter editor and some email marketing automation that we have already been using in beta

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great email marketing software. Everything you might need, is there in one place. we are really excited that they are about to launch their advanced newsletter editor and some amazing automated features so we can fully integrate our email marketing activity into one platform

For us, it;s really important to have a consistent (and not spam0 communication with our subscribers on a bi-weekly basis. Moosend is a great tool about that. But more importantly we have been using it's API implementation in order to automate every transactional email on our platform and this have been great!

Moosend review by Alexis K.
Alexis K.

"Moosend provides a great mail marketing service"

What do you like best?

The new email editor is fantastic.

The speed and the quality of the service are great.

The support team is always responding very fast and always have a way to solve problems & questions.

Can handle a large number of mails.

Easy to use A/B testing with multiple A/B options.

Detailed reporting, very easy to read and have an understanding even with 1 view.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. The service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best companies in mail marketing. Strongly recommending to look into this company before choosing the final partner.

Moosend is supporting all the mail marketing process, from the creation to the delivery and the reporting.

With the campaign editor the creation process can be done without the need of html & css knowledge.

Moosend review by Alex L.
Alex L.

"Very good UI, awesome features, amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

I have tried many related ESP’s in the past and I can say that Moosend email marketing platform is by far the most value for price choice someone can make in its field. The platforms segmentation feature is just the best of its kind and the drag & drop editor make it really simple to design campaigns whether or not you have coding skills. Furthermore, their customer service has a very fast response rate and is always more than helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. The platform constantly adds more features to make the experience even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best ESP provider to the best price in the market. You will not find a better platform for your email marketing campaigns.

I am using Moosend as an email marketing software. So I am solving all the relevant problems. From automating messages, cross selling products, doing cart abandonment (email retargeting) etc. The most serious benefit for my company using this service, is the amazing customer service combined with the problem solving attitude and ability of the Moosend team.

Moosend review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"Amazing Service, Amazing Inboxing, Amazing Platform.."

What do you like best?

Aside from one of the best inboxing rates I've ever had, their service is impecable. I've never had this level of service from any other ESP's over the past 14 years I've been in business. Their ability to solve any issues or help with any concerns or answer any questions is unmatched in this industry.

Inboxing grade: A+

User interface: A+

Service grade: A++++

What do you dislike?

A slightly better editor would be great. But I believe that they are on top of it already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for the best of the best ESP solution, then you've found the right one here. You won't come accross anything better

I wanted a better platform that had better inboxing than iContact and Getresponse. I definitely found it with Moosend. More importantly, I was surprised and absolutely just blown away by the level of support that they gave me. EVERYONE is eager to answer my questions and help solve the problem. You won't find this level of support and service with any other ESP's

Moosend review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Software review for Moosned"

What do you like best?

Mooned is an excellent email marketing service that allows me to create many different things all with such ease. The emails and newsletters can be scheduled ahead of time in order to be sent out to the customer weekly, taking a big task off our hands.

What do you dislike?

Although Moosend is quite easy to use, the initial stages of getting the software set up was a bit complicated for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and easy to use. Just make the initial stages of getting set up a little easier.

Some problems we are currently solving with Moosend is being able to get creative with the emails our marketing team is sending out as well as being able to create weekly newsletters to be sent out on an exact time. With the software we were using before, from time to time we would have a problem with the emails being sent out from the server at the wrong time.

Moosend review by Annie F.
Annie F.

"I've tried SO many email management systems--and I chose Moosend"

What do you like best?

--Pricing structure where you pay by email sent, not by the month

--Clean, flexible, welcoming interface

--Kind people on staff and support

--A good culture and vibe that makes me feel welcome and relaxed

What do you dislike?

--can be unwieldy to get to the Content Editor

--found it impossible to upload contacts properly from an Excel database

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try uploading groups of names from Excel. They must be entered manually one by one.

It gives me all the features I need, without the rigid pricing structure and the sexist and cold culture of other email management systems I've tried

Moosend review by George A.
George A.

"Great Support - High Openning Rates!"

What do you like best?

As I mention above.... High openning rates (least higher than my previous provider [mailchimp]). Unbelievable support quick & efficient! (The even created videos to show me how to do tasks!)

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be a little more flexible in editing fields & campains once they already been created & saved.

High openning rates

Moosend review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Great experience for less"

What do you like best?

Moosend has solved a huge problem for me - I am saving hundreds a month on my email marketing and getting better results with it (over Constant Contact).

What do you dislike?

I had to get over learning a new system but don't let that stop you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gift a shot - their pricing makes a huge difference and the platform works really well.

Affordable email platform

Moosend review by Takis K.
Takis K.

"Fast, Reliable, efficient in a value-for-money price email marketing platform. "

What do you like best?

Real-time, deep analytics, great A/B testing, fast, robust and reliable deliverability in an excellent price-to-value ratio. Their support team is one of the best. No "ticketing" and waiting, plain real-time chat.

What do you dislike?

Templates and editor are here. 3rd party integrations are a bit limited yet the team is dedicated to confront these as soon as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a straight-up robust email marketing platform with great analytics and support, Moosend is a serious contender

I was looking for an email marketing platform tha was simpler to use, affordable and robust. Switched to moosend and never looked back.

Moosend review by Lewis C.
Lewis C.

"Intuitive Email Marketing System"

What do you like best?

Moosend makes it easy for us to design engaging email templates for our readers. We also love the reporting metrics and simple user interface.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike, just looking forward to Moosend rolling out more and more features for their software.

We have a large email list and we use Moosend to automate our email marketing efforts, report on the effectiveness of this channel and design engaging templates that drive clicks.

Moosend review by Sandy w.
Sandy w.

"Nice support and nice deliverbility"

What do you like best?

Nice customer service, quick response and professional platform

What do you dislike?

everything goes well till now, very nice of it. it would be better to have dedicated IP address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a easy and nice email marketing tool, just try Moosend, nice price and awesome support. and it is very professional

I use Moosend to send marketing emails and Moosend showed me the good ability of deliverbility.

Moosend review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Easy and exciting email templates"

What do you like best?

Having used a few other email vendors, I love the data Moosend gives after I've finished a campaign. I not only get analytic info, but I can track links in my emails!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could integrate my web platform better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moosend is a sophisticated platform with simple, self-explanatory tools. I've enjoyed it so far and you will too!

Moosend provides a comprehensive email platform and I really like how they have their billing broken down.

Moosend review by Administrator

"The Best Ever"

What do you like best?

The Chat online helps me a lot and they have solutions for whatever we need.

What do you dislike?

just I prefer to control the space between pictures and text in same line

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really the best to fix and send newsletters with success and very good result

solving time to send our newsletters and flexible program easy to use

Moosend review by Administrator

"An excellent platform for sending mass emails with superb support."

What do you like best?

Simplicity, competitive prices and sure delivery of emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Although we started using the platform only recently, we didn't notice any disadvantage as to preparing and sending our newsletters.

We send mass newsletters to the readers of Gnomon Publications. The open rate and link clicks is astonishing.

Moosend review by Petros P.
Petros P.

"Excelent support and results"

What do you like best?

I liked the support, especially from the lady responsible for my account Mrs. Sarah Papadopoullou , quick , promt and trying to find smart ways for improvement of my newsletters.

What do you dislike?

Everything great. I can not think anything that created me a big problem. Easy handling.

Moosend newsletters helped me to increase my sales . Compering with other providers I realised that most of my newletters delivered to my lists. High open ratio and link ratio.

Moosend review by Ioulia K.
Ioulia K.

"Very helpful support"

What do you like best?

The effective communication and the accuracy of the answers

What do you dislike?

That the videos with the instructions were too quick (I could not easily grap all the steps described)

The personalisation tags can help us have a more targeted communication with the mailing list and give them a tailor made experience

Moosend review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very helpful support!"

What do you like best?

To get your email to send and not be seen as spam, you actually have to know a few tricks, and change some "techy" settings. Sarah from Moosend support was extremely helpful and patient with me.

What do you dislike?

nothing everything seemed just fine. Support is great

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support was very helpful, professional, and nice.

Trying to get newsletters to send to customers

Moosend review by User

"All the goodies without the big price tag"

What do you like best?

I've used 3 autoresponders over 8 years and Moosend is the least expensive but still has all the goodies that you need - automation, segmenting, A/B testing, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more videos or an onboarding sequence that was more detailed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has all the bells and whistles - automation, segmenting, etc of the big guys with a smaller price tag!

Spending less for just the right amount of services

Moosend review by Nikolas B.
Nikolas B.

"Moosend's tools is my swiss army knife when it comes to email marketing."

What do you like best?

Ease of use & one of the best support teams.

What do you dislike?

Haven't find something to dislike... yet!

Email marketing.

Moosend review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

The new email editor is great and you can do many stuff!

The customer service is excellent, every time we had a problem they responded to us asap.

Easy to use A/B testing with multiple A/B options.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything is great! You won't come accross anything better

Moosend review by Eleftheria K.
Eleftheria K.

"A precious partner "

What do you like best?

Their professionalism & their vast knowledge in the subject of email Marketing

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I have disliked in them.

A considerable increase of our CTR thanks to their guidance. Let aside the email Automations we are going to adhere to our new website.

Learning about Moosend?

* We monitor all Moosend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Moosend to Similar Solutions