Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Moovly

(12 reviews)

Moovly is an online platform to easily create animated videos, video presentations and other multimedia content without being an expert. Create your own company videos, product explainers, animated tutorials, content marketing videos and more with a simple, library-based drag and drop interface. Combine Moovly library objects with your own uploaded media (pictures, sounds, videos). Animate and time all objects with a user-friendly timeline. Export your content in any video format for projection, television, smartphone or tablet.

Work for Moovly?

Learning about Moovly?

Compare Moovly to Similar Solutions

Moovly Reviews

Ask Moovly a Question
Showing 13 Moovly reviews
Moovly review by User

"Great program for non professional people"

What do you like best?

More than anything, I like the results that I get. This program allows me to quickly create videos with direct messages without being very professional or complicated because it is so simple. You don't need any expertise or experience with video editing programs. The tutorials are so useful so anyone should have any problem.

What do you dislike?

I think there are few computer graphics, nevertheless, they are very good and useful. Also, few pictures so you have to look for them on the Internet or pay for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Moovly to all the people who want to make videos but fins it difficult to use certain video editing programs, instead, Moovly is so easy to use so no one should have any problem.

We use Moovly to make our infographics for the social networks or similar. The results so far have been very great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Moovly
Moovly review by Adriana R.
Adriana R.

"Great for Animating Beginners"

What do you like best?

I like how it is simple to use and even me, with no experience in animation, however, since I have some experience in broadcasting and video editing, it makes it a bit easier for me to use. I also like how there are various samples of animations to choose from. I also like how you can easily complete it within an matter of hours. Of course, there are so many creative options, so you can definitely get carried away with creating the video.

What do you dislike?

I don‘t like how you cannot change the colors of the characters and graphics. If you want to edit your "character" you‘re using, you cannot really choose that many different options or features (to make it look like you, for example). However, this is only in the free version. If you decide to invest in the software, you‘ll have the ability to do a lot more with your video and your character.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it, especially if you have no other experience with video animation or editing. It is fun to use and easy to figure out. I am hooked! Even though it takes a while to design an animation, it is well worth it! I cannot wait to keep using it for all my video and animation needs.

I am using it to build promo videos, intros, and logos. I have realized benefits in mine and my mother‘s business. Moovly is relatively easy to use, which makes it extremely beneficial to your project.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Moovly review by Kris B.
Kris B.

"Great tech, even better support"

What do you like best?

Moovly has a simple to use interface. It took me 15 minutes to master the basics and I was on my way. However, the BEST part of Moovly isn't the product, it's the people. Everytime I've needed help they've been right there, friendly, and willing to help.

When a friend of mine lost her ability to post native video on her favorite social platform, Brandon, the Moovly CEO personally offered her a solution so she could keep creating great content. What other business cares about their customers and potential customers that much??

Moovly is awesome is a world of un-awesome service!

What do you dislike?

Some features do not work in Chrome on Ubuntu

Communication complex ideas in a simple and easy fashion

Moovly review by Hans S.
Hans S.

"Review about Moovly in education and small social networks"

What do you like best?

Moovly is a very smooth application to make animated movies for educational purpose (explaining a subject) or adaptive assignment. It can also be used to pitch yourself in a application procedure or to draw attention to a subject. It is easy to learn and has great opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Moovly leads you to make a movie immediately , but its wise to think it over first , make a script and then make your 'Moov'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try , In Education? contact me: Hanzie54@gmail.com

In my trainingssessions in Educations and in supporting workscouncils I notice that Moovly can tribute to explain difficult subjects in a easy , atractive way.

Moovly review by Rima A.
Rima A.

"Create your presentation in an interactive way "

What do you like best?

- Pricing is good, for only $5 you can get an unlimited access to the editor and can use a big number of digital files as part of your subscription

- Has a big library including Shutterstock integration, video clips, sound effects, etc.

- Is cloud-based.

What do you dislike?

- No download option, so internet connection is required

- Speed depends on Internet connection

Creating presentations and tutorials is an essential part of my job. Moovly helps me easily give a solution to this. I create animations, edit my videos and share them with ease.

Moovly review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Moovly for project students "

What do you like best?

Our students have produced some very good resources in Moovly over the past few years and this year the usage has increased greatly. The students have found it easy to use and we have had very little problems supporting them.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike I know some students would have liked a larger library to choose from to help them create but this has not stopped them.

Great way to easily create animations with very little training and has saved lots of time.

Moovly review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Moovly for video results"

What do you like best?

Moovly makes it really easy to get started with their tutorials/onboarding process and their templates.

What do you dislike?

I have a background in film using editing software like Adobe so the interface and capabilities are limited to my experience. However, still covers all the basics of a simple editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Moovly walks you through getting started and it takes no time at all.

Moovly can help businesses scale their video content and use animation videos on a budget.

Moovly review by Shrey P.
Shrey P.

"an online platformed multimedia tool"

What do you like best?

library of millions of objects

videos can be download and publish on youtube

online platformed

a package of multimedia

What do you dislike?

doesnt provide powerpoint conversion

no interactive content

no storyboarding

Recommendations to others considering the product

provides a poerful free trial version and pro subscription

easy to quickly create sophisticated animations

provides a good video management which helps a lot in making a presentation in a fantastic and different way

supports a lot more features

easy to use

Moovly review by Irshad b.
Irshad b.

"Moovly"

What do you like best?

It is a very interesting software which helps you create the kind of animation that can convey the idea very effectively to your audience. It takes less time to convey more ideas.

What do you dislike?

It is very time consuming as far as preparing a presentation is concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have little time to convey more by grabbing your audinec's attention, then this is the software you are looking for.

Conveying more information in less time. It has helped me achieve my goal to make it to avaiulable to my pupils online. Not only that it has helped me reach out to other people as well.

Moovly review by Dieter G.
Dieter G.

"The way of animations"

What do you like best?

It's simple and fast to use, and has a large number of objects available for use. It also has the ability to make presentations out of videos.

What do you dislike?

Audio editing ability is a little limited, but it does also have the ability to record voice overs direct into it, which is nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really great for making professional animations for video marketing campaigns, presentation animations, or just having fun making animations for social pages.

Creating animated videos for customers, and the ability to import videos taken, images, etc, bringing them all together, and create a professional looking animated presentation video, in a matter of minutes... Awesome

Moovly review by User

"A Cost Effective Resource"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and affordable! I compared pricing to powtoons and others before choosing Moovly.

What do you dislike?

I'm learning how to use the site now... No dislikes to mention.

I am beginning to use Moovly to organize ideas and present them to students while keeping their attention... Or allowing them to revisit items like project instructions if they are absent or have questions. In the future I would like to have my students create an explainer video.

"Good!"

What do you like best?

I have used moovly several times to make quick videos, it have multiple features including voice recording, and hand animation, works really good.

What do you dislike?

It was complicated to use in beginning, not user friendly, it can be more attractive and lively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First video is based on free trial, you can try it then work for more.

I made online videos, to promote my business.

"Moving with Moovly"

What do you like best?

Moovly is an incredibly interactive and easy to use platform tool that can be adapted to best suit the needs of your intended audience.

What do you dislike?

Would appreciate a wider array of graphics to choose from.

Moovly helps disseminate complex information or topics that can be absorbed in a user-friendly and artistic way.

Learning about Moovly?

* We monitor all Moovly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Moovly to Similar Solutions