Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

MoPub

3.6
(17 reviews)

MoPub is a hosted ad serving solution built specifically for mobile publishers.

Work for MoPub?

Learning about MoPub?

MoPub Reviews

Showing 19 MoPub reviews
MoPub review by Jeffery A.
Jeffery A.

"App Monetization Made Easy"

What do you like best?

MoPub is easily one of the most useful and convenient app monetization applications i have ever used in my life. Mopub offers a variety of features that make app monetization really organized and simple. The concept of MoPub is really fantastic. MoPub is one of the essentials we have at Abbott. The UI is really cool and convenient. One of the best features on MoPub is the transparency they offer, transparency is something we really appreciate at Abbott.

What do you dislike?

MoPub offers a variety of features which make it really hard not to like. The only thing I dislike about MoPub is the slow speed, Speed is really important for us at Abbott and I really wish it was faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend MoPub especially for anyone who is looking for an app monetization software. MoPub offers a variety of handy features that are presented in an organized and elegant way.

MoPub helps in monetizing our mobile application and makes it really easy. It helps us expand the amount of traffic in our application. It also helps secure bigger budgets and helps with app retargeting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MoPub
MoPub review by Jibran M.
Jibran M.

"Attracts the most Desirable Audience"

What do you like best?

MoPub is a necessity for us at Abbott. Mopub offers a user friendly platform where advertisement serving, network mediation, real-time bidding and cross promotion for mobile application publishers are possible. Mopub has been providing mobile publishers from all over the world with professional assistance, has been implementing their ideas and maximizing their income which serves to be useful for us at Abbott. One of the strongest points of Mopub is transparency they offer, nowadays publishers and developers have a possibility to reach the most desirable audience from all over the globe and are free to control their users’ experience. MoPub has been providing mobile publishers from all over the world with professional assistance, has been implementing their ideas and maximizing their income. The transparency offered by MoPub is really useful for us at Abbott. MoPub has attracted lots of desirable audience to our Mobile Application.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Mopub is that it sometimes lacks speed, which can be pretty painful for us in Abbott. Also I wished the execution of Mopub was better, otherwise Mopub is pretty great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend MoPub especially if you want to create ads that stand out. MoPub is also really helpful to drive desirable audience to your website or application and also for monetization.

Mopub has helps us improve our ad revenue in our own Mobile Application. It is also pretty useful to send out campaigns for monetization and advertising. MoPub is excellent at driving audience to our app.

What App Monetization solution do you use?

MoPub review by Justin D.
Justin D.

"Great concept! Execution could have been better"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the concept of MoPub. Taking the SAAS model and extending it to monetization-as-a-service is truly innovative. Wish I would have come up with it myself!

What do you dislike?

Overall, I love this. But, there are just a few things that made it seem almost unfinished.

For one, the UI is lacking. I wish they would pick one vibe and stick with it.

Second, there is a lack of adequate support. A customer should be able to feel that their needs are placed just as high as other customers. But I do not get that sensation today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to run a POC first to see if your team/company will like it.

With MoPub being a SAAS product, this freed up a lot of the effort we were putting into app monetization.

MoPub review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"SSP with tremendous reach worldwide"

What do you like best?

I like the reach I can get for my campaigns. Mopub is usually the SSP with the best volume.

What do you dislike?

There is no fast way to download data from the plataform. The integration with Metamarkets is not good enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reach is really good. Be extra careful while optimizing towards quality.

With Mopub I have the possibility to expand the amount of traffic for my campaigns and secure bigger budgets.

MoPub review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"easy to use app monetization"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use user interface and easy to access anywhere because it is SAAS. It is a great concept and it has a pretty wide reach. Easy to kick off campaigns

What do you dislike?

I would still use it, but I do think it's slower than others, it takes a long time to download data. Integrations are also clunky and slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My team took a while to get used to it (I was not there yet when implemented) so I would suggest running a demo with key stakeholders first. Now they like it though.

We mostly use it for mobile app retargeting and more focused marketing.

MoPub review by User in Computer Software

"Great for demand, not the best ad server"

What do you like best?

They provide a large amount of demand traffic to us on a daily basis

What do you dislike?

We utilize their ad server and it's not the most powerful/effective tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

think about what you need, if it's demand - then this is great tool.

acts as an ad server in our app, provides a great deal revenue via the demand marketplace

MoPub review by Agency
Agency

"VERY GOOD USER INTERFACE"

What do you like best?

the UI is really good and the user experience is good as well

What do you dislike?

The speed of the platform is sometimes an issue, its not as fast as I would like. All of the rest is Ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will help you leverage all formats

App Retargeting

MoPub review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"great platform for mobile app monetization"

What do you like best?

provides great value for money when it comes to ad publishing for mobile apps thru this platform. - best part is that it can leverage ad banners. Marketplace integration to platform is also an added advantage.

What do you dislike?

at times, it can be really slow and this is not good and this is possibly the only thing that I dislike

facilitates making money from a mobile app thru effective ads targeting relevant adience

MoPub review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Overall Good"

What do you like best?

The assistance is above the average. Good granularity capabilities within the platform.

What do you dislike?

Difficulties troubleshooting discrepancies and suspicious activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Still don't get how header bidding will work.

Volume in mobile app retargeting.

MoPub review by Антон .
Антон .

"Interesting but complicated a lot tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to create CPM fallback for achieving max revenue

What do you dislike?

Complicated UI and UX, awaiting to be reimagined and integrated into fabric.io

Improving ads revenue in my own apps

MoPub review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Mopub Review from Current Client"

What do you like best?

I like Mopub's inventory and scalability

What do you dislike?

Lack of Non-skippable video inventory available on mobile

I am helping advertisers market their brands on a massive scale while applying detailed location targeting.

MoPub review by User

"MoPub Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, clean UI, easy to set up campaigns

What do you dislike?

Technical issues sometimes, can be very slow

Sending out campaigns for advertising and monetization

"Mopub review"

What do you like best?

They have a feature rich platform and a lot of connections with publishers. Their sdk is pretty solid and has been around for some time.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service could use some responsiveness. They prioritize based on the money you make for the company.

We utilize mopub to help us monetize ads. They provide a large, scalable solution.

MoPub review by Agency
Agency

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Lots of inventory worldwide and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Some technical tracking issues are still unsolved.

Access to mobile ad inventory.

MoPub review by David D.
David D.

"Second favorite mediation after AdMob"

What do you like best?

Revenue reporting for outside ad networks.

What do you dislike?

Account management could be better.

Technical support could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The technology behind the solution is great.

Account management is alright.

UI is painful.

MoPub is a pretty good solution for a hands-off approach to non-native advertising.

"Lots of discrepancies "

What do you like best?

Lots of reach to deliver on mobile campaigns.

What do you dislike?

We often block mopub campaigns as a first step in troubleshooting reporting discrepancies which we don’t have to do for any other parter. Blocking mopub usually fixes the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure it fits your needs.

Reach for mobile display campaigns.

MoPub review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"MoPub review"

What do you like best?

It has been amazing. Right Ad formatting is the key, that this application certainly helps with.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes me time to find all the tools.

Driving more traffic on the website and creating ads that stand out.

MoPub review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Account Manager - MoPub Review"

What do you like best?

Good scale across all ad sizes and very competitive pricing.

What do you dislike?

Low video completion rates for :30 second videos

MoPub provides us with in-app inventory that we access in the Open RTB environment.

MoPub review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Good ad network market structure"

What do you like best?

Offers competitive ad opportunities with UX controls

What do you dislike?

It's a little complicated to understand how to use

I would look for monetization opportunities for health apps and/or ad space opportunities for paid media

Learning about MoPub?

* We monitor all MoPub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.