Morpheus

Morpheus is the DevOps for Enterprise IT, allowing IT and technology leaders to save time, money and sanity by providing automatic logging, monitoring, alerts, one-click provisioning and more. Morpheus also solves common IT headaches like Shadow IT, cloud-lock, and impossible cloud migration.

Work for Morpheus?

Learning about Morpheus?

Morpheus Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 10 Morpheus reviews
Morpheus review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"So much more than I thought I was getting"

What do you like best?

I like that the product has delivered way more than I thought it would. I used another tool built by the same people (Happy Apps) so I thought it would just be a good enterprise solution for monitoring and logging my apps and clouds. I was pleasantly surprised to see that not only that it had a slick UI, it did way more. We can provision pretty much instantly, managing access and user rights is super simple and apparently, it solves cloud lock problems we're having. We haven't gotten into that too much yet though.

What do you dislike?

It took a little bit longer to set up than sales told me but it was still WAY faster than what I was expecting. It took about 3.5 hours to get completely up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Show it to a broad group of people in your org so you can get more use out of the product.

We get automatic monitoring and logging and that's what I was most interested in. I also use it a lot to manage compliance issues. Shadow IT problems are becoming less of a pain too.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Morpheus
Morpheus review by <span>Cody U.</span>
Cody U.

"Morpheus truly is a one-of-a-kind platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to launch an app on any cloud. All of the tools I need in a single platform makes it easy to back-up and monitor all my systems. It streamlines operations for enterprise DevOps team and reduces cost.

The seamless integration with Salesforce and access to information based on roles are two great aspects that come from Morpheus' open framework.

Lastly, the full documentation and resources on morpheusdata.com makes it easy to answer questions that pop up any time of the day. Their online presence is very strong and they are quick to respond on social media or by email.

What do you dislike?

It seems like every time I find a bug or area for improvement, I can reach out and see it fixed or updated. They are a quick working team.

Every business is watching the bottom line. Allowing teams to manage their clouds from a single portal streamlines IT and business processes. Any amount of streamlining can bring savings to your team in time and money.

For IT teams, Shadow IT can be a major headache when it comes to taking control of your systems. Morpheus let's IT leaders gain full visibility over every application on your data center. This cuts down on the patchwork of tech within a business and gives you control.

What Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution do you use?

Morpheus review by <span>Javier M.</span>
Javier M.

"Works as promised"

What do you like best?

I like that Morpheus was super easy to set up and use. I think it might be the fastest CMP installation I’ve seen. We tried a competitor (won’t name them here) but they took months to finally get configured correctly. Morpheus is fast and easy, I couldn’t ask for more.

What do you dislike?

Morpheus might not be the most well-known vendor in the space, which worries me a little bit. It seemed like a small operation, so although the customer service is spot-on, I worry where they might be in 10 years.

We use a ton of containers, and Morpheus is the only CMP that I know of that can run Docker on Bare Metal. That was a huge selling point for me. The main benefits have been a savings of time. We’ve cut time spent messing with cloud migration / orchestration in half.

Morpheus review by <span>Dani A.</span>
Dani A.

"Morpheus just makes sense"

What do you like best?

I’ve never seen a simpler platform that can do so much right out of the box. From searchable logs, to automated backups and seamless cloud management, it’s just too easy. And I love that Morpheus has never called to sell me more software.

What do you dislike?

While the dashboard is easy to read and very clear, I think it could add some additional information.

We run a large ecommerce company that has lots of infrastructure, from a technology standpoint, so we were looking for a CMP to help minimize wasted resources and time. The benefits have been huge. Never before have we been able to develop without a lot of the headaches that come from other vendors like being locked into a cloud ecosystem.

Morpheus review by <span>Estiaq L.</span>
Estiaq L.

"CMPs best kept secret."

What do you like best?

I love that Morpheus is made for Directors of IT. It’s like they actually use their product, instead of just making something to sell. I love how Morpheus does much more than just cloud management. With this one platform, I can orchestrate, deploy, check costs, search logs, and never worry about backup or disaster recovery again. It’s amazing!

What do you dislike?

The customer support is just meh. It should be more effective.

We used Morpheus to deploy 80 VMs without any problems. We’ve been customers for just under a year and have already made our money back on this one. Love that they added HyperV. That’s going to save us a lot of money.

Morpheus review by G2 Crowd User in Investment Management
G2 Crowd User in Investment Management

"Morpheus is too good to be true!"

What do you like best?

Morpheus is not only the best cloud management platform that we've tried, it also does app lifecycle management, cloud migration and self-service right out of the box. Their team was incredibly friendly and the entire deployment process took less than a day.

When we had some feature requests, they immediately started adding new features to the platform and they were available with the very next release. I can't say enough about Morpheus. And they don't try and nickel and dime you with other add-ons. Because Morpheus is truly agnostic and not a massive software company with other products, they don't try and push us to use more than we need.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if this is a complaint or not, but I'd love the ability to see my infrastructure with some kind of drag-and-drop interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write down every need / question you could possibly have, and then set up a demo and prepare to be impressed.

Cloud Migration

Agnostic Cloud Management

Monitoring

Logging

App Lifecycle Management

Learning about Morpheus?

* We monitor all Morpheus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.