Mothernode

Mothernode offers small and medium business CRM and ERP solutions; sales force automation, sales management, marketing automation, analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs), accounting integration and more.

Work for Mothernode?

Showing 30 Mothernode reviews
Mothernode review by <span>Daniel F.</span>
Daniel F.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great product for those who dont need the expense and complication of other CRM systems.

What do you like best?

Ease of use while maintaining a complete profile of prospects has been key. While other systems touted the ability to capture lots of information, it usually results in requiring the user to manually input extraneous data, which for busy people means they are less likely to utilize the program. With Mothernode, the being able to quickly enter the few necessary fields means our sales people are actively using the program, which leads to better tracking and makes it easier to follow up, and close more sales. While a prospect moves through the funnel, then we can add additional data as needed.

What do you dislike?

The only real dislike is with the lead capture forms. While they absolutely work, their design is a bit old and our responsive website requires two different versions of the same form so that users can see a correctly sized form based upon if they are accessing via a phone or a desktop computer. We have multiple different forms, and in multiple languages, so then number of forms can grow exponentially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While not for every company, this ease to set up and use CRM works well and includes a lot of good features.

We are increasing accountability with our sales people. Previously they sales people would be on the road and we would only get emails back about progress without knowing what customers they might be vising. Now we can better understand what our sales staff is doing and in turn, the ability to follow up as a company with new leads has increased our sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mothernode
Mothernode review by <span>Ben H.</span>
Ben H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great system from a great company

What do you like best?

I really enjoy getting the personal customer service I receive from Justin, Lizzie, and Ken. They really care about helping our company succeed in anyway possible. Mothernode has increased our internal communication by quite a bit. Lack of communication was a big problem, and this was a huge reason I pushed for our company to get a CRM system.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little bit funny when you are trying to search for things. It sometimes will tell me that it can not find one of my contacts when I search for them by name, so sometimes I have to go find them by looking their company up first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use them. They care about truly helping their customers.

Communication, and documentation. It has been easier to communicate internally, and I am seeing so much more data and information being uploaded and attached to a specific account. This will help us retain knowledge that would either walk out the door when an employee left, or get lost when somebody lost the paper they took notes on.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Mothernode review by <span>Greg M.</span>
Greg M.

I use Mothernode every day as my primary CRM

What do you like best?

Obviously you can use it to do all your lead-tracking, quotes, orders, and invoicing, but that's the job of any CRM. The real value add for Mothernode is efficiency. There are so many ways to automate the small stuff that consumes your time. Automated emails and updates and reports and inventory tracking and on and on. If you ever think anything along the lines of "I wish I didn't have to do/write/input this value/name/info each time," then you can be sure that there is a way to make it so you don't.

As far the Mothernode goes as a company rather than a product, I have found them to be accessible, helpful, and responsive. Quick turn around on any kind of request. Easy to work with. They've been great.

What do you dislike?

Really the only annoyance I can think of is that the back button in the browser doesn't work very well for navigating, but I'm not sure if that's a reflection on the product so much as on php.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. My experience with them has been excellent. Great company to work with. Great product. Simplifies my work life, which is priceless.

Time, time, and time. Mothernode gives me ways to save time. "Work smarter, not harder" right? Mothernode is how I work smarter. I can create email templates to send quotes, POs, and invoices from inside mothernode. I can create detailed custom reports that run automatically on a schedule and are automatically emailed out to whoever I need for them to be. I can make comments and notes on accounts that are persistent so that anyone who logs in will see them and immediately know if the client or vendor has any kind of special handling needs. Everything can be set up to get done without my hands needing to go touch it again and again. Time, time, and time.

Mothernode review by <span>Sarah D.</span>
Sarah D.

Mothernode CSRM

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate once you know the layout. I like that it keeps all your customer information in one place that can be accessed by all the sales team.

What do you dislike?

Currently I don't like having to go through 2 methods to find what I need. Because we are in between using mothernode full time and doing things the old way, I am having to do double the work to find what I need. This is not a mothernode issue, this is an internal issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent way to keep communications open between sales team members and inside sales.

I like that we are able to connect emails to the customer profile itself and have a running tally of conversations.

Keeping everything organized and in one place that all can easily access.

Mothernode review by <span>Dave C.</span>
Dave C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Mothernode helps me manage my projects

What do you like best?

Mothernode allows me to easily manage the daily status of my projects from quoting and orders to tracking my purchase orders. They are continually adding new features that allow me to be more efficient and the cloud-based solution allows me to remotely manage all of my projects. The system is intuitive and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Changes once an order has been processed can be a bit time consuming to reverse and update, but otherwise, I don't see a dislike that can't be overcome.

Mothernode helps me manage a variety of projects with simple to use search tools that allow me to keep up on a multitude of ongoing projects. I am able to quickly and easily find the information I am looking for and move on to the next item on my to-do list. Mothernode has improved my time management and ability to quickly see the status of my orders.

Mothernode review by <span>Bill K.</span>
Bill K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Managing a project almost completely from my desk

What do you like best?

The ability to email quotes, orders and purchase orders from with in the system. This feature allows me to be able to track when one of those items was emailed out from my desk. You are also able to view when the email was downloaded and request a digital signature on quotes.

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to make changes once an order is processed and partially invoiced. It would be nice to be able to update any changes that are late in the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know change is difficult but I think you will find this system to be user friendly and is constantly being improved.

I'm able to take a majority of the previously printed files and manage them with in this software. We are able to reduce the amount of paper used and don't have to dig through files to find the information since its all managed within the order.

Learning about Mothernode?

* We monitor all Mothernode reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.