Mothernode

Mothernode offers small and medium business CRM and ERP solutions; sales force automation, sales management, marketing automation, analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs), accounting integration and more.

Work for Mothernode?

Learning about Mothernode?

Mothernode Reviews

Ask Mothernode a Question
Showing 30 Mothernode reviews
Mothernode review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"Great product for those who dont need the expense and complication of other CRM systems."

What do you like best?

Ease of use while maintaining a complete profile of prospects has been key. While other systems touted the ability to capture lots of information, it usually results in requiring the user to manually input extraneous data, which for busy people means they are less likely to utilize the program. With Mothernode, the being able to quickly enter the few necessary fields means our sales people are actively using the program, which leads to better tracking and makes it easier to follow up, and close more sales. While a prospect moves through the funnel, then we can add additional data as needed.

What do you dislike?

The only real dislike is with the lead capture forms. While they absolutely work, their design is a bit old and our responsive website requires two different versions of the same form so that users can see a correctly sized form based upon if they are accessing via a phone or a desktop computer. We have multiple different forms, and in multiple languages, so then number of forms can grow exponentially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While not for every company, this ease to set up and use CRM works well and includes a lot of good features.

We are increasing accountability with our sales people. Previously they sales people would be on the road and we would only get emails back about progress without knowing what customers they might be vising. Now we can better understand what our sales staff is doing and in turn, the ability to follow up as a company with new leads has increased our sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mothernode
Mothernode review by Ben H.
Ben H.

"Great system from a great company"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy getting the personal customer service I receive from Justin, Lizzie, and Ken. They really care about helping our company succeed in anyway possible. Mothernode has increased our internal communication by quite a bit. Lack of communication was a big problem, and this was a huge reason I pushed for our company to get a CRM system.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little bit funny when you are trying to search for things. It sometimes will tell me that it can not find one of my contacts when I search for them by name, so sometimes I have to go find them by looking their company up first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use them. They care about truly helping their customers.

Communication, and documentation. It has been easier to communicate internally, and I am seeing so much more data and information being uploaded and attached to a specific account. This will help us retain knowledge that would either walk out the door when an employee left, or get lost when somebody lost the paper they took notes on.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Mothernode review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"I use Mothernode every day as my primary CRM"

What do you like best?

Obviously you can use it to do all your lead-tracking, quotes, orders, and invoicing, but that's the job of any CRM. The real value add for Mothernode is efficiency. There are so many ways to automate the small stuff that consumes your time. Automated emails and updates and reports and inventory tracking and on and on. If you ever think anything along the lines of "I wish I didn't have to do/write/input this value/name/info each time," then you can be sure that there is a way to make it so you don't.

As far the Mothernode goes as a company rather than a product, I have found them to be accessible, helpful, and responsive. Quick turn around on any kind of request. Easy to work with. They've been great.

What do you dislike?

Really the only annoyance I can think of is that the back button in the browser doesn't work very well for navigating, but I'm not sure if that's a reflection on the product so much as on php.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. My experience with them has been excellent. Great company to work with. Great product. Simplifies my work life, which is priceless.

Time, time, and time. Mothernode gives me ways to save time. "Work smarter, not harder" right? Mothernode is how I work smarter. I can create email templates to send quotes, POs, and invoices from inside mothernode. I can create detailed custom reports that run automatically on a schedule and are automatically emailed out to whoever I need for them to be. I can make comments and notes on accounts that are persistent so that anyone who logs in will see them and immediately know if the client or vendor has any kind of special handling needs. Everything can be set up to get done without my hands needing to go touch it again and again. Time, time, and time.

Mothernode review by Sarah D.
Sarah D.

"Mothernode CSRM"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate once you know the layout. I like that it keeps all your customer information in one place that can be accessed by all the sales team.

What do you dislike?

Currently I don't like having to go through 2 methods to find what I need. Because we are in between using mothernode full time and doing things the old way, I am having to do double the work to find what I need. This is not a mothernode issue, this is an internal issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent way to keep communications open between sales team members and inside sales.

I like that we are able to connect emails to the customer profile itself and have a running tally of conversations.

Keeping everything organized and in one place that all can easily access.

Mothernode review by Dave C.
Dave C.

"Mothernode helps me manage my projects"

What do you like best?

Mothernode allows me to easily manage the daily status of my projects from quoting and orders to tracking my purchase orders. They are continually adding new features that allow me to be more efficient and the cloud-based solution allows me to remotely manage all of my projects. The system is intuitive and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Changes once an order has been processed can be a bit time consuming to reverse and update, but otherwise, I don't see a dislike that can't be overcome.

Mothernode helps me manage a variety of projects with simple to use search tools that allow me to keep up on a multitude of ongoing projects. I am able to quickly and easily find the information I am looking for and move on to the next item on my to-do list. Mothernode has improved my time management and ability to quickly see the status of my orders.

Mothernode review by Bill K.
Bill K.

"Managing a project almost completely from my desk"

What do you like best?

The ability to email quotes, orders and purchase orders from with in the system. This feature allows me to be able to track when one of those items was emailed out from my desk. You are also able to view when the email was downloaded and request a digital signature on quotes.

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to make changes once an order is processed and partially invoiced. It would be nice to be able to update any changes that are late in the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know change is difficult but I think you will find this system to be user friendly and is constantly being improved.

I'm able to take a majority of the previously printed files and manage them with in this software. We are able to reduce the amount of paper used and don't have to dig through files to find the information since its all managed within the order.

Mothernode review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Loyal customer survey"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it is to archive emails sent or receive to the Mothernode record. In addition, I like we are able to email our member from the members record in Mothernode. This keep all our commutations to and from our member organization and easy to follow up on.

What do you dislike?

I was not satisfied with the search field too many clicks to search for a members record. A lot of time, I had to search for multiple member records at a time while I was on the phone with our member. The extra clicks to search for multiple member records at a time made the search take longer. For example to start your search you have to click the Member/Prospects tab then enter the record name, click on the name your searching for, then click the name again to open the record. Then when done with the member’s record you had to click the home button and start again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We store a lot of our member’s information the member’s record in Mothernode from member’s contact information, account information, sales, enrollment information. We receive phone calls from our members with questions, to answer their questions we need to access their information that is in their Mothernode.

Mothernode review by Ric T.
Ric T.

"Mothernode helps us manage our business"

What do you like best?

I like the responsiveness of the Mothernode personnel. They seem to understand our growing business since they are one as well. Also, they seem to be pushing the envelope on innovating and adding features. They are also patient with us as we change our processes and making changes to our program accordingly.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I dislike is not being large enough to have a full time person on our team that can be more focused on helping us use this tool to its full potential. We are getting there but there's so much it can still do for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be very candid with what you want the program to do and and try to manually process engineer your business as much as possible before implementation. Also, be committed to having everyone in your organization use the program consistently. It will take time to get comfortable and you will likely be making tweaks as you go along and get input from your team. That just makes the program that much more powerful.

Our primary initiative when signing on with Mothernode was to get some web enabled CRM help. Securely managing our customer information, automating our quoting process, helping us all be on the same page with customers with info entered in real time. They have not only done that for us but given us more ERP capabilities as well that helps us manage our work flow. There is still more work on our part to take more advantage processes that could be automated by MN.

Mothernode review by Grady T. B.
Grady T. B.

"Our Solution for Improved Efficiency & Management Metrics"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Mothernode is the ability to have new staff quickly on-boarded in the system with the plentiful "How To" videos available as well as the fact that the system is very intuitive.

Additionally, as an executive administrator in the system, I have access to the performance metrics that make it easy to not only understand how our Account Managers are performing but to also create a clear vision of our business performance, market segments served and ultimately detailed information on the prospects and customers that we target and serve. It's a fantastic operational and managerial tool!

What do you dislike?

In comparison to the full on-line system the mobile app could be a little more robust. The system being web based does quickly identify when your ISP is not performing as well as it should. Utilization of the system certainly got more efficient once we were able to upgrade our network to fiber optic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have a CRM/ERP system that will provide tools for all levels of your organization Mothernode is your best choice. The system's functionality, reporting abilities, communication tools and web access when combined with the great leadership and supporting staff at Mothernode will provide you everything you need to improve your business.

The greatest business problem Mothernode solved was the ability to quickly view advanced searches, customized reports and just standard dashboards that provided a clear picture of our customer data as well as our business performance metrics and sales pipeline.

The greatest benefit realized after the implementation of the system was the ability to have all departments working in the same platform, seeing the same information and improving our overall internal and external communication methods.

Mothernode review by Andy L.
Andy L.

"Complete and Trusted Business Operations Solution"

What do you like best?

The navigation is very fluid and intuitive, so running searches, reports, and creating and managing information across all functions becomes second-nature very quickly. Additionally, the Home Page - Dashboard is essentially a very effective work-management tool that provides fast access to current work, recent interactions, and upcoming appointments and tasks.

What do you dislike?

The quote/order creation and management process is very user friendly, but we would like to find an easy way to specify a different customer account on an order in the event that we are instructed to invoice a different organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to evaluate service, support, training and consistent development of new and enhanced features, all of which Mothernode provides at a high level.

Mothernode helps us solve the overall challenge of smoothly moving data through the entire business cycle, including but not limited to contact management, sales, project management, order production, shipping and invoicing. We don't have to recreate data when moving to the next phase of the business cycle, and that saves us lots of time. The communication and notification features keep everyone on the same page, increasing overall accuracy and teamwork.

Mothernode review by Alison B.
Alison B.

"Great software and great company!"

What do you like best?

Mothernode is easy to use. We use it to run our entire business. Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, etc. It keeps things simple. Easy to run reports and find what you are looking for. I really like the flexibility I get working in the cloud so I can work remotely if/when I have to. I also like being able to send invoices to customers through the system and see how many times they've opened them. We can do the same thing with quotes and POs. It makes life easy.

Customer service is great and very receptive to some of our ideas and have implemented a lot of our suggestions over the years.

What do you dislike?

I like how simple it is to make a PO from line items in the order, but I wish there was a way to automatically add items from 1 PO to multiple orders. It would be nice if we could have a customer portal that would allow our customers to access their invoices, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't shortcut any implementation items. We had a bigger implementation process because we were bringing in data from our previous system. Rather than have our Mothernode account manager work with us to migrate the data, we manually entered everything and since we were new to the process we made many mistakes.

Make sure you fully communicate your business process to them upfront. Draw it out, get everyone involved. They did everything we asked, but some things we left out that needed to be corrected after we started using it. Make sure you get everyone's feedback during evaluation process to make sure they do everything they need to before you go live with the software.

Since everyone in the company pretty much uses the program it's a huge timesaver when passing information from one department to another. It's been great for customer service, because you always get notifications about the import activities that take place with our account, so we don't have to make so many inquiries internally with others in the company . It also helps our satellite offices stay connected to their orders and activities. In the past there were lots of questions on order statuses, etc., but Mothernode gives everyone access to the information they need so there are less questions I have to answer. Therefore I am able to get more done during the day.

Mothernode review by Mark J.
Mark J.

"Mothernode - The one solution for all your CRM Needs "

What do you like best?

Using Mothernode is like combining only the best features from the other big software companies into one program and not incorporating the clunky features that do not work. They seamlessly integrate a robust CRM in with their project management, purchasing and production planning module to create a system that can handle orders from prospect to invoice. Mothernode also give the user the ability to quickly track real-time data and generate custom and useful reports that are paramount to running any business.

Although the system can do everything Mothernode also built the modules to stand alone to be used the way that bests suites your business. The CRM itself is a very powerful tool that will keep any sales team on track and organized to close more projects.

What do you dislike?

We would love to see a client facing portal added that could serve as an on-line store or on-line ordering system. The ability to import clients orders directly into Mothernode would further streamline our internal systems as well as the client experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request the demo and use the software for yourself. It is very intuitive. Start with the CRM and add the other modules as your business grows or the need arises. The implementation support, training materials and after the sales support is second to none. They are always there for us no mater what issue pops up.

The Mothernode CRM does a superior job of managing contacts and tracking prospects to opportunities to clients. This reduces the need to input the same data multiple times when the projects progress through the system saving time and errors. In my business we are often required to order materials from multiple vendors for one product. The ability to "build" the product from multiple components and issue individual purchase orders to multiple vendors without entering data a second or third time is a huge time saver for us.

Overall, our employees are more productive with less errors and generally happy to be using a system that fits their needs so well. To often the value of software is measured in dollars and cents and the employees ease of use is not taken into consideration.

Mothernode review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Powerful, Flexible CRM for organizations needing to stay in touch with all facets of their business"

What do you like best?

The ability to organize everything from sales leads to sales production and delivery. Ours is a business with lots of pieces and players. The Mothernode systems gives me the ability to look at a project at any time and get a quick snapshot into the project status.

What do you dislike?

I struggle to come up with a dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Mothernode as it is a reasonably priced effective tool that will give your organization the ability to focus on your customer and their needs.

We need to be able to look into the accounting of a project and determine if it was quoted properly. If it wasn't; where was the problem? We are always looking at ways to streamline and optimize a project to pass the savings on to our customer and therefore be more competitive. This systems tracks everything from the cost of a widget to communication with the customer and as a result we know our projects inside and out.

Mothernode review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Mothernode is extemely vaulable to the sales team as it is quick and easy to access. "

What do you like best?

I like the fact all the info pertaining to the account is in one spot and with click of the mouse you can download/export all the info needed for a client meeting. The mobile app is extremely helpful while traveling.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to access both prospects and current accounts in the same search. This maybe available but we do not currently use it. Also speed has been an issue but did seem to get resolved...

Recommendations to others considering the product

You owe tit to yourself and your sales team to test drive this product.... You will not be sorry.

Ability to walk through purchasing opportunities with accounts to better focus on optimizing multiple vendor s.

Mothernode review by Don P.
Don P.

"One of the easiest to use CRM's in the marketplace"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use platform that doesn't require days upon days of training, but is as powerful as any CRM in the marketplace for small business.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to bulk delete prospects that I don't want in my system.

Helping businesses discover what business they are "really" in. Businesses don't realize that the #1 problem they have is a clear, direct and relevant message is more important than technology.

Mothernode review by Judy O.
Judy O.

"Reorder Administrator for ASI Signage, Irving TX"

What do you like best?

I like the various sorting options, and the fact that this saves time, also like that the shipping/ tracking is linked to the order, this has been a wonderful upgrade.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can see to improve would be the light colored text in some places could be a darker more friendly on the eyes of the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mothernode simplified my job tremendously, it is a huge time saver with the ability to search and sort by various criteria.

I can provide better customer service, in a timely manor, it's a real Time Saver.

Mothernode review by Denise D.
Denise D.

"Observatory Group Mothernode Review"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, even for the most technologically challenged. Reporting and searching are a breeze. Customer service is the best. Justin Wilm and Ken Pearson are wonderful, always available to help. My our switch very seamless.

What do you dislike?

You need to search each module for what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate, try the demo.

Easy access to our data we are better able to communicate with our customers.

Mothernode review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"A very user friendly solution!"

What do you like best?

Mothernode's Sales Team Edition has been a great tool for our company. It has streamlined our daily operations and helped organize our data. From customer management and pricing proposal to quote KPI's, our small business has been able to track and analyze our sales activity.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more advanced search options in Tutorials Search Library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great CRM solution for a small business. Mothernode offers all of the features to automate sales funnel processes as well as business analytics.

We migrated from another large well known CRM solution to Mothernode. We realized that we needed to simplify our sales processes in order to effectively analyze business.

Mothernode review by Kim M.
Kim M.

"CRM Tool and more..."

What do you like best?

Mothernode allows me to log information and calendar it for the future. All of my correspondence for a particular project is captured in one location allowing me quick and easy access when needed. The system reminds me what needs to be done every day.

What do you dislike?

I would definitely like to see the mobile version enhanced. It's a bit difficult to use as it's currently configured.

For me, it's all about managing the client in the most efficient manner. Automatic triggers and notifications save me from worrying about what needs to be addressed today.

Mothernode review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great Platform and Unbeatable Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Compared to other CRM's we shopped Mothernode provided a clean, clear and easy to use format. Far above and beyond the actual system, we are impressed by the level of customer support provided by MN. Justin and the rest of the team have been phenomenal!

What do you dislike?

We are on a web-based email system and have had some issues utilizing all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small to medium sized business MN is a great tool. Clean and easy to use.

We are able to organize all of our customer data in a clear and easy to use format.

Mothernode review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Mothernode CRM - iZone Imaging"

What do you like best?

I like that Mothernode is always trying to improve and keep their technology and capabilities current to better serve its clients.

What do you dislike?

I am not fond of having to start over with a search instead of their being a back button feature. (Does that make since?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the Campaign features! Be sure that everyone on your team is aware of how valuable these fields are. Skipping them only hurts you and the companies progress.

We have been able to better track our leads through MN and report on progress with our marketing efforts thanks to Mothernode.

Mothernode review by Bethany B.
Bethany B.

"Work with Mothernode everyday."

What do you like best?

The solutions are custom to our industry. They make modifications to our software that makes the function unique to our company.

What do you dislike?

The timetable for modification. Limitations for some requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product will help your business, it is comprehensive, multi levels, drills down and is current with today's technology, I find cutting edge.

Business for me everyday includes customer service, estimating, time management, communication, history management.. All information at finger tips for all departments of the company. There is one entry and everyone can know what is going on. There is also history of all clients, that can be managed, referenced. Creative communication with notifications, time released reporting. Client communication management, all in one place.

Mothernode review by Andy B.
Andy B.

"Has been a very stable program and has helped us do more with less people."

What do you like best?

That the program is very stable and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Does not have comprehensive job costing capabilities. Our inability to fully utilize the program. Needs more expansive job scheduling for production.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get all people on board early in the process. Spend time each week training. Utilize the reporting feature. Have reports emailed to you or your staff weekly/monthly.

Better reporting. Better communications between various departments. Simple and clean. Getting more done with less people.

Mothernode review by Sharyn Y.
Sharyn Y.

"Excellent experience with Mothernode"

What do you like best?

Although there is much to like, what I like best is their customer service and tech support teams.

What do you dislike?

That wearen't a big enough company yet to take advantage of all that Mothernode has to offer.

Mothernode has helped us create systems that we didn't even realize we hadn't put in place.

Mothernode review by Selwyn J.
Selwyn J.

"Sales Management"

What do you like best?

Mothernode allows me to easily manage the sales performance in the organization. Easy access to the sales pipeline makes managing meetings with sales consultants very effective.

Reporting functions are very useful and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike. Everything functions well and it is extremely intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for functionality and ease of use

Sales forecasting has become more reliable making cash flow planning so much easier

Mothernode review by Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

"Contact Database"

What do you like best?

Tracking invites and mailings, and central data base for the entire company to use.

What do you dislike?

Little problems when a person has one or more address.

Everyone having the same updated contact information is huge.

Mothernode review by Executive Sponsor in Legal Services
Executive Sponsor in Legal Services

"Mothernode is such a pleasure to work with "

What do you like best?

What I like best is how easy it is to work with the Product and Staff at Mothernode.

What do you dislike?

Would love the back button to work like standard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mothernode will always help improve your requirements to meet your unique business needs. Listen to them!

Mothernode allows us to place all our leads and opportunities with the unique documents and information (Patents, Docket Reports, Case Numbers, Attorney contact information) for our Expert Witness business, and manage and track our customer relationships. Benefits are one go to place to understand the status on that lead or opportunity.

Mothernode review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Mothernode provides a "global" database for our business that users can access anytime of the day."

What do you like best?

The customer module works very well to keep tack of customer locations and contacts within a company. Customer history is always accessible with quote and order information

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see an integrated accounting software module as well as an integrated e-commerce module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think through your internal procedures prior to using Mothernode and adapt them to the capabilities of the system.

By using Mothernode as our CRM we are able to share information across the company and if another resource is working with a customer they can add customer/contact/order information and notify other users of what has been done

Mothernode review by Areti F.
Areti F.

"Effective Solution for our Business Needs "

What do you like best?

The east and convenience of the product.

What do you dislike?

The meeting synchronization, I would prefer to set up a meeting/schedule a call and it sync automatically with my outlook calendar.

Department silos are being broken down and a major contribution is the CRM system that we all use.

Mothernode review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"We love mothernode"

What do you like best?

Ken and his team are always a pleasure to work with!

What do you dislike?

a bit complicated to explain all that it does

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it consistently for best data

automation and tracking

Learning about Mothernode?

* We monitor all Mothernode reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.